Thumbnail avatar 461b5acaf3

frostdinosaur91

Once you put on your gaming helmet over your eyes you are in whole different world. You are in a video game called Warriors where you get to choose out of four clans Wind Clan, Shadow Clan, River Clan, Thunder Clan, to join. Each clan gives different abilities and skills to whoever joins their clan. Like in all these video games you need to kill monsters and go do dungeons to level up, get items, and weapons. In this game there are small settlements to trade, shop, and to eat also there are even bigger settlements where you can do the same things as the small ones also these are where the clans live. You can challenge others for a duel also. Did I mention that you can turn into a cat? Well you can. Now it is time to join the fight. Have fun!  

Rules:(Please respect my rules)

You can have at least two characters, You can be evil if you want but please have one character that is good, Please no same gender chrushes, Be nice, Keep your language clean, Please don't change the skill or abilities i've given for the clans, You must start out at level one please, If a ability has anything about hitting or slashing it does regular damage with the special condition, Please keep your gender the same in the in game world and real world.

Abilities and skills for each clan:

Wind Clan skills: Good with bows and arrows and crossbows, Can make things out of any mitral, and can tell where the enemy will attack just by reading the wind.

Wind Clan abilities: 1: Twister Arrow: You shoot a arrow with a small twister at the tip and it spins inside whatever it hits. needs to be lvl 4. 5 second cooldown. 2: Wind blast: You send a blast of wind from your hand and knocks back enemes and does knock back damage. needs to be lvl 14. 10 second cooldown. 3: Wind rider: You summon the wind to make a wind board and ride it. needs to be lvl 24. 17 second cooldown. 4: Air heal: You lanch pure air around whoever you chose and they are healed of all condions (You can use this on yourself) needs to be lvl 34. 18 second cooldown.

Shadow Clan skills: Good with sherikens and knifes, At night they can practically disapear, They can run and walk without making a sound.

Shadow Clan abilities: 1: Shadow Strike: You throw your knife or sheriken and when it hits whoever it blinds him or her for 2 seconds. needs to be lvl 4. 5 sceond cooldown. 2: Dark blast: You blast darkness form your hand and when it hits the emeny they become poisened. needs to be lvl 14. 10 second cooldown. 3: Shodow Mist: You make black mist apear and cover the srounding area blinding the emeny. needs to be lvl 24. 7 second cooldown. 4: Hunt stike: You slash at the emeny if it hits it badly poisens whoever you slash. needs to be lvl 34. 10 second cooldown.

River Clan skills: Good with Spears and javelins, They are the best at swimming, and can see through the gare of the sun and the gare of the water.

River Clan abilites: 1: Ice Javelin: You make a spear out of ice and throw it when it hits something it will freeze it for 4 seconds. needs to be lvl 4. 5 second cooldown. 2: Surf: If theres water near you. Walk to it and a surfborad made out ice will apear. You shoud know what to do next. needs to be lvl 14. no cooldown. 3: Scalding Blast: A huge blast of hot water will come out of your hand and when it hits the emeny they will be burned. needs to be lvl 24. 10 second cooldown. 4: Ice wall: You put your hand on the grownd then a big wall of ice will apear.

Thunder Clan skills: Good with swords and shealds, They can use echolocation, and they can tell the wether. They are immune to lightning stikes.

Thunder Clan abilities: 1: Shock blast: You take your sword and send a beam of electricity at the emeny and when it hits it pearlizes for 3 seconds the emeny. needs to be lvl 4. 5 second cooldown. 2: Lightning run: Starts out at one pleace then to another. needs to be lvl 14. 10 scond cooldown. 3: Lightning strike: With speed of lightning you slash at the emeny with your sword if it hits does deafening damage. needs to be lvl 24. 18 second cooldown. 4: Thunder: You rase your sword to the sky and dark clouds will form then lightning will hit your sword and make your stike stronger.

Now for the form making mine later

Name:

level:(1)

Personality:

Appearance:

Cat Appearance:

Clan:

Clan Weapon: 

Crush:

Other:

I worked on this all morning I hope you like it and that you will or have joined!

Mods please let this through.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Frost/try

I am Latias. I'm Giratna.

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them! 

May,Drew,Ash,Genji,Tracer,Hanzo,Conan,Laval,Cragger,Latlas,Latios,Cris,Martin, Judy Hops,Nick Wild,Newt,Tina,Queenie,and Jacob,Owen Grady,Claire.

Newtina

NewtxTina

I'm a Mormo

frostdinosaur91

bump

• Posted at:

Frost/try

May,Drew,Ash,Genji,Tracer,Hanzo,Conan,Laval,Cragger,Latlas,Latios,Cris,Martin, Judy Hops,Nick Wild,Newt,Tina,Queenie,and Jacob,Owen Grady,Claire.

Newtina

NewtxTina

I'm a Mormo

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

What about SkyClan?

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Bring Me the Night 

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

frostdinosaur91

I was thinking about that but... 

• Posted at:

Frost/try

Newtina

NewtxTina

I'm a Mormo

frostdinosaur91

Someone please join!

• Posted at:

Frost/try

Newtina

NewtxTina

I'm a Mormo

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save a spot until I can make a form. 

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016 

MasterSAMB

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

#The flag still stands for freedom

frostdinosaur91

@Accailia: Spot saved

• Posted at:

Frost/try

Newtina

NewtxTina

I'm a Mormo

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Name: Shelindria Farly (Shelly) 

level: 1 

Personality: Happy, energetic, outgoing, always full of energy. She's often overly curious ignoring danger. She has a very welcoming aura that makes people come to her when they are in trouble but she doesn't understand why. 

Appearance: Long curly auburn hair that is up in a ponytail that is tied with a large blue bow. She has leaf green eyes and pale skin. she's a lot smaller and less muscular than her brother often making her look younger. Has a slight hourglass figure. 

Cat Appearance:  Red-ish brown fur with brown dapples, white stockings and chest 

Clan: Wind 

Clan Weapon: Bow and Arrows 

Crush: OPEN 

Other: Alex's twin sister 

Name: Alexander Farly (Alex) 

level: 1 

Personality: He's not an open person, expressing little to no emotion. He is a very good fighter and most likely will level up a lot faster than Shelly. He is very clever and cunning, waiting for the best opening before attacking. He always has a plan no matter how crazy the others think he is. He's often able to detect patterns in opponents fighting styles and he uses it to his advantage by either hitting their weak spot or continuously dodging until they either are exhausted or so frustrated they aren't consentrating. He is very protective of his twin sister only ever showing a lot of emotion when either his sister does something he disapproves of or something happens to her

Appearance: Same auburn as Shelly that is slightly curly, falling in a shaggy mess around his head though he often wears a hot of some sort. Much like his sister he has pale skin but he is 5'9 and very muscular body (without being grotesquely bulky). He has deep blue eyes.  

Cat Appearance: Dark red tom with wite paws and tail tip 

Clan: River 

Clan Weapon: Cross bow 

Crush: Open 

Other: Shelly's twin brother 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

They are both in windclan I messed that up on my forms... 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

frostdinosaur91

both accepted

• Posted at:

Frost/try

Newtina

NewtxTina

I'm a Mormo

frostdinosaur91

Name: Flamer Albie

Level:1

Personality: Will be POV

Appearance: Pale faced, Tall for his age, Has one gold eye and silver eye, Has short ginger red hair with a streak of light blue in it, and is pretty skinny, but is really strong.

Cat Appearance: A red ginger tom with a mark of blue on his forehead and with one gold eye and one silver eye.

Clan: Wind

Clan Weapon: Bow and arrows

Crush: Shelly (If its ok)

Other: none

Mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Frost/try

Newtina

NewtxTina

I'm a Mormo

redwolf988

Sure Flamer can have a crush on Shelly. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

frostdinosaur91

ok we are gonna start rp people can still join.

• Posted at:

Frost/try

Newtina

NewtxTina

I'm a Mormo

frostdinosaur91

Flamer:

Flamer was was watching the news about the new game called Warriors on his computer. Being a beta tester he already had the game. But watching others getting the game made him happy. Then he got of his computer and grabbed his gaming helmet put in warriors and put it on his head and started it. Of course he had to make a new character and start all over again. When he was a beta tester he chose Shadow Clan, but this time he chose Wind Clan. Game start! He looked around and saw so many people appearing in the Wind Clan kingdom. Flamer said, Hello world!

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Frost/try

Newtina

NewtxTina

I'm a Mormo

frostdinosaur91

bumper

• Posted at:

Frost/try

Newtina

NewtxTina

I'm a Mormo

redwolf988

Alex

the game looked interesting enough but I was mostly playing it for my sister's sake. I didn't want her playing this strange new game by herself. We both put on our helmets and started the game. I needed to pick a clan. I froze, realizing I hadn't asked my sister which clan she'd join, meaning we'd probably pick different ones. I sighed and decided on Wind Clan. Upon arriving I gawked about the amount of people around me. "Alex?" I heard Shelly say from somewhere behind me. I turned and found her a few paces away. "Of course we'd pick the same one, there's no escaping you." Shelly said playfully punching my arm. "Everyone says that twins share a brain, and there was a 25% chance we'd pick the same one." I replied bluntly as I looked over the crowd. "Come on, don't be such a stick in the mud, we should be having fun. Let's go meet people." She said dragging me through the crowd. "That sounds like the exact opposite of fun." I grumbled. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

frostdinosaur91

Flamers POV

I looked around and then saw a boy and girl appearing then they started talking. At the end of their conversation the girl gabbed the boy and started dragging I heard her saying,"Come on, don't be a stick in the mud, we should be havng fun. Let's go meet people! As I looked at them I saw that they must be brother and sister I decided to meet them. As I started walkng there was two voices, "Hey beta tester!" I stopped and turned around to see two large men with big smirks on their faces. "Care to give us your munny?" They both said. "How can you tell that i'm a beta tester?" "Your armor, and xp." I didn't realise that my armor was from my other charaiter until just now. My xp was haft way up when others were down to zearo. Then I saw that their weapons were swords! I thought, How did Thunder Clan end up in Wind Clan?? Then I drew my bow, it had blades in the wood. It could stand up to a sword at least.

• Posted at:

Frost/try

Newtina

NewtxTina

I'm a Mormo

frostdinosaur91

Bumper

• Posted at:

Frost/try

Newtina

NewtxTina

I'm a Mormo

Name:Hope

level:(1)

Personality:kind

Appearance:Black with yellow eyes

Cat Appearance:Black with yellow eyes

Clan:shadow

Clan Weapon: shadows

Crush:none

Other:none

• Posted at:

You Can Call Me HOPE!!

#PumpedUp

#PartCat

#PeaceLove

redwolf988

Shelly

I was about to drag my brother deeper into the group when I overheard something strange. "Hey Beta tester!" I looked over in surprise, there was a beta tester here? There were two larger men standing over a boy with higher level armor. "Care to give us you money?" One of them asked. "How can you tell that I'm a beta tester?" The boy asked. "Your armor and XP." The other man replied. The men held their swords ready to attack the boy who raised his bow. I let out an annoyed huff. Don't they know it's wrong to try to rob someone of another clan while in their clan territory? We had to help the boy. "Alex" I started looking over to my brother. Before I could say anything else he fired his crossbow at the man on the right, the arrow landing directly between his legs. The men looked up at my brother who calmly walked over. His face betrayed no emotions, his blue eyes cold and deturing. "I suppose brainless people do exist, I thought they were just a myth." Alex said in a flat almost lazy tone. I walked up beside my brother and looked at him. His eyes were fixed on the two men, never moving, hardly blinking. I looked at the angry men, to the surprised beta tester, then back to my brother. I had a feeling that he already had a plan if they attack. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

frostdinosaur91

@Hope: Can Hope have a shadow sword? Other than that accepted.

• Posted at:

Frost/try

Newtina

NewtxTina

I'm a Mormo

frostdinosaur91

Flamers POV

I was about going to attack when a arrow landed right between the right mans legs. The boy that the girl started to drag off shot it, he then said, "I suppose brainless people do exist, I thought they were just a myth." The men looked like they were going to attack, when I looked over at the boy I saw no emotion in his face. That is not going to be good. This isn't just a game!! This is life or death!!!! I thought. I had to keep him and them from attacking eachother! Then as quick as a flash I knocked out the two men and the boy. The sister of the boy looked at me in horrair. I turned up my voice volume and said, "MY FRIENDS IN WIND CLAN!  I NEED TO TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING!!" Everyone all looked over to me listening. The two men and the boy all woke up. I kepped going, "THIS ISN'T JUST A GAME LIKE YOU THOUGHT!! IF YOU CHECK YOUR HOME SCREEN YOU WILL SEE THAT THERE IS NO LOG OUT BUTTON!" By this pont everyone was checking there home screens. Everyone looked shocked. I started talking again, "IF ANYONE IN THE REAL WORLD TRIES TO TAKE OFF THE HEADGEAR YOU WILL DIE, BUT YOU CAN TEXT YOUR FAMILY TO TELL THEM NOT TO."

• Posted at:

Frost/try

Newtina

NewtxTina

I'm a Mormo

frostdinosaur91

Bump

• Posted at:

Frost/try

Newtina

NewtxTina

I'm a Mormo

frostdinosaur91

This will not die!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Frost/try

Newtina

NewtxTina

I'm a Mormo

redwolf988

I'll POV soon

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

I'll POV soon

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447