Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

providence and genevieve accepted, if youd like to make margaret into an accused person feel free but yeah id prefer if you made a form for her. theres no rush for her form though because she wont necessarily be in the first couple povs so feel free to take your time

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Eris

ill dream a nation of you

a new utopia for you to live in

ill dream a nation of me

a new ambrosia that we can live in

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

black holes and revelations

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Info

> Name: (full) Morgana Trinity Ione

> Nicknames and such:>  She usually calls herself Morgan

> Gender: F

> Family:  Jilliana Day Ione (Mother, Deceased)  Patrick William Ione (Father Deceased) Victoria Beatrix Ione (Little sister)

Abilities

> Weapons/Fighting: She has a wooden staff with a misty orb on top of it, but either than that she doesn’t really have any skills with weapons and fighting.

> Skills: She’s pretty good at solving riddles, and figuring out the true meaning behind people’s words/actions. She is also good at magic through spellbooks, though not as good as a literary witch. She’s also good at calming people, although if she sees a really horrible future she can be pegged as crazy. She has also always liked looking at the stars and the night sky, and can do some Lunar magic, but it’s nothing compared to an actual Lunar witch.

> Power/Spot: Divination witch

> Personality: At first Morgana would seem like a typical person if you met her, but she’s actually a really confusing person. She hates the people who persecute magic users and accuse innocent people of being witches. As a little girl before her parents died and she wasn’t accused of being a witch she had watched someone be burnt on the stake. She has that memory seared in her head and refuses to go out when there’s an execution happening. She cares for the younger Witches as much as she can, and uses her Divination magic to help her fellow magic users find out which time they should go to town etc.

> Likes: Her little sister, her magic, her cat, puns, the stars, and the moon. She also likes to watch normal children play games in the square.

> Dislikes: People who have no positive outlook on anything whatsoever, being cooped up inside the hut, sudden noises/ screams.

> Strengths: True, Sweet, Observant, and very  Curious

> Weaknesses: Children (Asking her for things), She’s really strange, Weird, and can be scary.

Appearance

> Hair: Long white-ish blond hair that goes to her waist. She usually has it up in a braided bun.

> Eyes: A dark blue with no hint of any other colors.

> Skin: She’s really pale, and has a birthmark on her forehead

> Body: Strong, but slender

> Face: She has a slender face with full lips, and a button nose.

> Clothes:  She usually wears dark blue/purple cloth. She almost always wears a blue hooded cape to conceal her eyes. Her blue hooded cape has a purple braided trim, and underneath that she has leather boots. The clothes under that change, but usually she just has White cloth underneath.  When she goes into town she wears a earth toned shawl, and earth toned leggings. She also has a necklace with different grooves, and marking on it that she inherited from her mother and father.

Life/Lifestyle

> Gear: She’ll usually carry bottles of liquid like water. Water is an easier substance for her to see visions through. She also carries a small dagger.

> Bio:

Morgana grew up with human parents, (Her other ones died) nobody suspected of her being a witch. At one point Morgana saw someone accused of practicing magic burnt at the stake. She got scared when she realized that she was a witch herself. She was around 5 at the time, and her 3 year old sister was also showing signs of being a witch. When she was around 7 she’d heard her parents discussing and sharing odd stories about her, and her sister. They were starting to suspect them. So, when her first vision came to her it showed her following the way to the Witch's hut. She and her sister left when she was around 7 years old.

Extra: Salem, also I’m almost done with her sister’s form.

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

"Not all those who wander are lost."

May your arrow fly forever true.

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

All GangWE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

moonlightmystery143

morgana accepted

taken saved

1. kitchen witch - eve - providence acton

2. green witch - cassy - rebecca caliden

3. fire witch - eve - genevieve acton

4. earth witch - saved for mirage

5. air witch - saved for storm

6. sea witch - saved for aurelia

7. hedge witch - saved for silver

8. storm witch - saved for storm

9. faerie witch - eris - amity rouse

10. art witch - embyr - ashton swan

11. music witch - constellation - luisa accelerando

12. literary witch - lupa - mark foster

13. lunar witch - saved for kamari

14. crystal witch - cassy - william caliden

15. death witch - eris - primrose manifold

16. divination witch - aurelia - morgana ione

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

Thumbnail avatar c1ec551e81

stormbreeze48

> Name: Azure Kendall Crawford

> Nicknames and such: N/A

> Age: 14

> Gender: Female

> Family: Samuel Crawford (father, don't know where he is), Mary Crawford (deceased, mother), John Crawford (deceased, brother), Jane Crawford (older sister, married to some rich man faraway). 

Abilities

> Weapons/Fighting: Would be more likely to run away or use her wits to try to escape. If she had to fight she wouldn't last very long. She has a lance (that's been cut down to be a bit shorter since she's short), but she uses it more for propelling herself through the air or intimidating people if neccessary, rather than fighting.

> Skills: Very light on her feet, a good strategist, very observant of her surroundings, knows how to cook and is actually not terrible at it. She also plays the flute for fun.

> Power/Spot: She's a human wind witch. If she carries feathers with her it allows her to move quicker and faster. The more she practices her flute, the more lung endurance she builds up, so it would be harder for her to get out breath from physical exhaustion. She has to practice every day in order for this to work. If she has a fan on her and if she's fanning around her, she can be unaffected by smoke or fog, as long she keeps working her fan. She also has more sensitive hearing and smelling, and has better eyesight and can see

Persona

> Personality: She's quiet and moody in general, and gets annoyed easily. She's wary and cold around new people, and it takes her a while to warm up to people. She's appears calm, although deep down she's really sensitive and has little self-esteem. She's also a pessimist due to everything that's happened. She thinks before she does things and is very cautious, and is aware of the consequences of people's actions. She's a strategist and is smart and clever, often relying on her wits and speed rather than brute strength or force. Once she trusts you she's very loyal to the person, and is protective of them, and shows them her thoughtful side. 

> Likes: Wide open spaces, Nature, Playing the flute, Observing Birds, Reading even though she'll struggle occasionally with it, Running

> Dislikes: Men, Crowded Spaces, Loud noises, Arrogance, Being dependant on someone, 

> Strengths: Her brain, her running endurance, observance, her caution

> Weaknesses: She's claustrophobic and doesn't like small places - she's always been that way, her sensitivity emotionally, along with her sensitive hearing, she's not very strong physically, and she's not very trusting or open.

Appearance

> Hair: Long, straight brown hair usually worn down, with her bangs pushed back by a white headband-cloth-thing.

> Eyes: Brown

> Skin: She's pretty fair skinned, with light freckles along her face and on her arms.

> Body: 4"9 - short, and is pretty skinny.

> Face: Round face, greek nose, close set eyes

> Clothes: Tends to wear blue, gray, and black dresses - nothing fancy or special. They're usually smaller size so the length of the dress doesn't reach the floor, even above the knees, and she wears dark colored leggings she stole, with old, broken-in boots.

Life/Lifestyle

> Gear: She has a backpack that has everything she needs. Two fans, her flute, and a small pouch of feathers that's attached to a string like her purse for her magic. A small water pouch, a change of clothes, and a blanket. She has her spear tied to the side of the backpack with rope.

> Bio: Her mother was a witch, but her mom managed to keep it from her husband for a long time. Her mother and father gave birth to many children, but only 3 survived due to the uncleanliness and illness from medieval towns, one of which being Azure. When her father found out that his beautiful wife Mary was a cursed witch, he yelled at her and then left her with son Caldwell, who was 18, her younger daughter Jane who was 15, and Azure who was 7. He came back and accused his wife and children of being witches since he didn't want to be associated with them. They caught Azure's mother, but Azure and her siblings managed to escape. They found an old cottage on the edge of town, and John went there to find work (under a fake name), while Jane stayed home and took care of Azure, teaching her how to cook and read. Azure started to become a witch because she felt close to her mother. 3 years later John died of a sickness, so then Jane had to leave Azure alone at the cottage while she went to find work. In 2 years, she met the son of a rich noble. They fell in love, but Jane knew that it couldn't happen since she was poor and his family would never approve, and might not want to take care of her sister. However, the son was used to getting what he wanted, and he eloped Jane with Azure there. He didn't care about Azure or Jane's feelings, and took her away to his father's land, leaving Azure all alone. She took her brother's backpack, gathered her magic stuff, and made trips to town in search of food. Often times she would be chased around town since she looked so much like her mother, so people knew who she was, which made it hard to find food and water. Last year in winter, Azure came back from town to find that the cottage's roof collasped under the snow, and the house was no longer hospitable, so she she traveled around with her backpack until she came across the witch cottage.

Extra: Salem - hope the mom being a witch is okay. If not, her mom could've just been falsely accused and her dad was an idiot.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

xD your "extra" cracked me up, Storm.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Waffles eat potatoes. It's legit, M8.

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

dogdragon1303

Bump

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Uh... guys. About 25 people died during the Salem witch trials, from methods like being burnt on a stake, crushed under stones, or starved. So I'm not sure that doing an RP is the best thing to do...

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

So what? It's an RP, we can do whatever the heck we want. Yes it wasn't a good time period but who care billions of people have died in a billion different ways through out history. If you don't like it then don't read it. Let us have fun. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

and i mean it was a long time ago

plus its not like this is the first of its kind

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

moonlightmystery143

ohh boy i havent been too active these past couple days ,,, sorry my dudes

azure approved

saves for the storm witch, hedge witch, and sea witch closed. ill mention any other saves ended if theres any i missed cause i dont have that written down. if spots dont get taken (as in forms, not just saves) in the next two days ill just start the rp and get to work on the starter pov. if anyone wants to make a witch spot after then they can do a pov of their character joining the group then.

also, wanderlust, people write rps and such about horrible things all the time. war and the apocalypse, for example, are both horrible, but if i had a dollar for every story or rp ive seen taking place in a war ridden area or the apocalypse i wouldnt have to worry about the fact that im a failure thats going nowhere in life :). not every storys gonna be a happy-go-lucky thing about saving the world from a one-dimensional evil. i seriously dont see any problem in writing rps and/or stories about more serious topics. thats all im going to say on the matter, because i dont want this to turn into a big debate when its supposed to be an rp.

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

dogdragon1303

What Eris said. However, Wunderlust, I do appreciate that you care. 

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

That moment when a roleplay dies before its even started.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

moonlightmystery143

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sorrysorrysorry i really need to get to work on that starter pov

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

eagledragon1343

im glad this isnt totally dead i spent way too much time on those forms

• Posted at:

eve

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Up!

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

Guess I'll have to be

Living in a fantasy

That's the way it's got to be

From now on

Queen of Wolves

|INTP|Classic Rock|Roleplayer|3/11/14|

WHEELY PAN

moonlightmystery143

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathisexiststime2die

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

dogdragon1303

@Eris- I can POV if u want.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

moonlightmystery143

you beat me to the offer lol

all of you, feel free to do everyday povs and such, maybe introduce some of the humans, sorry for not being able to get an idea and such for the starter aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

dogdragon1303

I'll POV later

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

redwolf988

I've got an idea I'll try to write it after school

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

I'll POV after I make a form for a different RP.

• Posted at:

Constellation

Your friendly neighborhood starlight princess!

Gang: Me|Snow|Sea|Tigress|Sun|Hur|Med|Whisper|Buddy|Oat

I like dogs, cats, reading, music, and pandas.

dogdragon1303

Before I POV, should I start when Ashton meets Primrose, or before or after?

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

moonlightmystery143

maybe you could include that stuff in a flashback thing, as this takes place at least a few years after that all

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

dogdragon1303

Ahhhhh here goes
Ashton is thirteen in most of this POV because it's a flashback thing. Also he ran away we he was thirteen so yea
Ashton-

Rain poured down, soaking me to the skin. I shivered as a chill ran down my spine and I wrapped by cloak tighter around me in an attempt to get warm.
I stumbled through the woods, searching as well as I could in the dark for somewhere to shelter.
I jumped as lightning flashed, illuminating the woods around me. I started to move faster, even though I knew that there was no outrunning the storm.
Lightning flashed again, and this time I was sure it illuminated a small cabin. I stopped running and stared in its direction, hoping it wasn't just a shadow.
Lightning flashed once more, and I drew in a breath as I saw the cabin again. I quickly ran in its direction, then knocked--or rather banged-- on what I hoped was the door.
When there was no answer, I tried the handle. It was locked.
I knocked once more, praying someone would answer.
This time I heard the sound of approaching footsteps. I gave a sigh of relief.
The door opened and in front of me stood a tall girl who looked to be almost twenty (note- If I'm correct she'd be seventeen at the time?) I couldn't make out her features very well in the storm, but right then all I cared about was finding shelter.
There was a tense silence, then I spoke. "Can I...may I shelter here for the night?"
The girl looked ready to refuse, so I got down on my knees, desperate "Please?"
The girl stared at me for a moment, then sighed. "Fine."
I got up immediately and rushed inside. I almost hugged the walls, then thought better of it, feeling the girl's stare on my back.
I turned to her and forced a smile. I could see her clearly now. She had dark brown hair worn in a tight braid bun and very pale skin. Her eyes were a striking grey, and her face was bony and narrow. She had very pale skin and dark bags under her eyes. She wore dark, tattered clothing with...I desperately hoped that wasn't blood. The dark color of her clothes made it hard to see the stains.
I instinctively took a step back, slightly afraid if this stranger. Maybe I would have been better off out in the storm.
"What're you doing out here?" She asked.
I swallowed, my smile gone, "I--um-"
"Where are your parents?" She pressed.
I stared at her nervously and blurted, "Gone! We were...we were traveling to a nearby village from our old one and we got separated...in the storm."
The girl studied me and I stared at the ground, hoping she believed my story.
Finally, after what felt like an eternity of silence, she muttered, "You can stay here for the night."
I glanced up, relieved.
"Don't look so happy." She growled, "tomorrow you're leaving to find your parents."
I nodded, and she showed me a room I could stay the night in. It was small with no windows and an old bed.
I turned to thank her, but she'd walked away.
Even though I was still pretty wet from the rain, I didn't wait to go to sleep. I got in bed, and within a few minutes I was asleep.
------
Three years later

I woke to bright sunlight and sat up, stretching.
I took a look out the window I'd made and smiled. It was sunny outside, and I watched as a bird flew past my window to land on a branch a few feet away.
I stood up, changed into my daytime clothing (A white shirt under a brown vest, a slightly baggy pair of pants, and some boots), then I turned to my stag carving and touched it, muttering a few words quietly.
The carving came to life and shook his head from side-to-side. I smiled, "Morning, Birch."
Birch nuzzled me affectionately, then pranced the room happily.
I opened the door and walked into the kitchen, followed by Birch.
I was greeted by the smell of eggs being fried. Providence was cooking breakfast as usual, humming a quiet tune. The others were still asleep, but would soon wake when it was time for breakfast.
I sat down at the table and Providence glanced back at me, then glanced at Birch. "Birch had better not mess anything up."
Holding on to the table, I leaned back in my seat so that it was balancing on the two back legs. "He never messes anything up."
Providence poured raw egg into a pan, "He nearly broke a vase yesterday." She said, calmly pushing my seat so that all the feet were touching the floor.
I rubbed Birch's neck, "That was only an accident. Don't hurt his feelings."
"I had no intention of doing so." Providence said. "just be careful."
I stood up, grabbed some apples from the counter, and started to juggle while I waited for Providence to finish breakfast.
----
This obviously skips a lot of stuff (The other witches arriving and all that) I hope you guys don't mind.
THIS TOOK so LOng

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

*facepalm* I meant five years later.

slap me please somebody

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

there may be a day when this roleplay dies

BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY

hopefully 

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

redwolf988

I'll POV soon

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

amazingdawn82

I'm working on a POV now.

• Posted at:

Constellation

amazingdawn82

If I'm correct, this RP is set in Massachusetts, right?

• Posted at:

Constellation

eagledragon1343

@constellation

probably

ill try to pov soon

• Posted at:

eve

amazingdawn82

Luisa:

Seven years ago...

Mother, Gabriella, and I sat down for supper as Father prayed over our food. My baby brothers Jack and John, who were twins, stayed in their cradles. As Father finished his prayer with the words, "And now we partake in Thy nourishment, O Father God. Amen." two strong, burly men came in and grabbed Mother. "Mommy!" Gabriella cried. Trembling, I grabbed my sister in a hug.

In a voice of rage I had never heard before, Father yelled, "What do you think you're doing with my wife?"

"Isn't it obvious? Your wife is an accursed WITCH." the shorter one said sneeringly, but he had to yell to be heard over Mother's screams of terror. They knocked her unconscious and dragged her out of the house. Father grabbed the twins and told my sister and I to follow him. He led us through the woods until we reached two torches. He put the twins down and gave Gabriella a hug. As he gave me a hug, he said, "Take care of your brothers and your sister for me. They need you." Tears streamed down my face but I nodded. "I love you, Father." I whispered. He kissed me on the forehead and ran off. I huddled with my sister and somehow drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, I was on a soft, comfortable mat. My sister was beside me. "Jack? John?" I asked sleepily, rubbing my eyes. An Indian woman turned her head and smiled softly. She came over and gave me some meat. "Eat. Rest." she said in English, which surprised me. I ate the meat and went back to sleep.

Five years later...

I sang a song in a clearing to draw animals near. Behind me stood a few Indians with bows drawn. Two large mišihyew (turkeys) strutted proudly out of the woods. They were swiftly shot. One of the hunters, Ouray, smiled at me as he passed by. "Good work, Dowanhowee." I smiled meekly. When we got back to the village, I helped Sooleawa, and Tis-see-woo-na-tis prepare the meat.

After we finished, I walked to my adoptive family's hut and said to my sister, "Hello, Wachiwi." "Hello, Dowanhowee!" she replied cheerfully. Suddenly, my adoptive mother came to me and said, "Dowanhowee, I must talk to you." "Of course, Kiwidinok." I replied. She took me outside and said, "Chuchip (her adoptive father) and I have promised Apenimon your hand in marraige." I was shocked, but tried not to show it.

That night, I tossed and turned, unable to sleep. I didn't want to get married- if I did, I wouldn't be able to help hunt, and it was nearly winter. We couldn't fish, grow maize, or pick berries, so we lived on what the hunters brought back and what had been saved from the harvest, and the hunters relied on me to help lure animals to them. I made a decision: I would leave the village and find a place to live where I wouldn't be forced into a marraige. Then, I would periodically bring food back to the village. I silently sneaked to the storehouse and grabbed just a shred of cooked meat and crept out.

Three hours later...

I was exhausted from lack of sleep. The meat I had brought with me was long gone and my feet were incredibly sore. I saw a creek nearby and stumbled over to soak my feet in. Eventually I just laid down in the creek, grateful for the refreshment. I got up and continued walking. I walked into a clearing with a house in the middle. Hopefully, whoever lived there would be willing to let me stay. I walked up to the door and knocked. A young man that looked about sixteen answered the door. "Hello." he said. "May I..." I started in Indian, but shook my head and attempted to ask in English, "May I stay here?" He nodded.

I'd do more but my sister wants a turn on the computer and this is already WAY too long.

• Posted at:

Constellation

dogdragon1303

Bump

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

D:

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

Nope nope no that POV and that form took way to long for this to die just yet.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

, 2