Thumbnail avatar bf4b4bbb8c

arcadefire46

Well hey. Someone reccommended me this place, and I have a to-do list:

1. Get a cool nickname. I like the name Tigerlily.

2. Make yourself a signature. In the signature tab, I believe. Aparrently I write about myself.

3. Make friends with the "famous people". I don't think I'm ready for that yet.

4. Have fun :) I'm not having fun yet.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

TIGERLILY

#ThisSAMBerSupportsLGBTQ+

Thumbnail avatar 2cfc12a504

hydrahoneydew9

"famous"? Tiger lily, child, we prefer the words "well-known". I'm Ocean, or Rebbecca, and I like Paranatural and Hamilton. Watch out for flying Chanclas, curtesy of Firefox.

• Posted at:

*OCean/BLaNC*

*Your Evil Fandom Reference Queen*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

Isa Is Ed Max Jo Ni Dee Co Du Phe Ri Nor

Bia Ler Nott Crim Nat Katt Eri Jam Nan

~*~*~

#SaveIsaac2k17 #DinosaursspeakfluentGerman #Spooky

Thumbnail avatar c5d71a72da

whitewolf9078

Hello, I am Kødah Dash

I think I am one of the well known MBers because of the poetry I write

I am a writer and a poet

I post my thoughts a lot...and trust me, they're deep thoughts

Have a good time, darling.

• Posted at:

Glitch

You understand reality while everyone else is running around confused and angry and upset because they think reality is something happening to them rather than something they are making every moment with every thought.

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Hey, welcome to the SAMB.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Bring Me the Night 

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Hi.

I'm a potato in the background.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Proud to be straight.

Queen of Lizards

Honestly. It's the honest ones you have to look out for.

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

hi i'm cleo :)) 

pretty sure i'm a well-known samber, but aren't we all?

you'll get the hang of this place soon

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"in blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

#AllPeopleArePeople

spooky

Thumbnail avatar 06c07efbe8

greenstorm25

Welcome to the SAMB!

• Posted at:

Waffle Hart Traitare

Proud Mormon//Queen of Studio C//Pegasister

So let them burn

They set the fire

Now we can see

How they conspire

But they've been shattered

Like broken glass

And now we're building better worlds

On the ashes of the past

Thumbnail avatar 29e9342edd

wolfbird1019

Hello, I'm Aura, and welcome to the SAMB!

I don't consider myself to be well-known.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

"I'm watching it burn..."

HALLOWEEN

SPOOKAY!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of Wolves and All Mythical Creatures

|Luna|Jade|Mist|Hope|Faith|

Full gang: /281892

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Hi! 

I'm definitely not considered well known.

• Posted at:

Aurelia 

#Youwillbefound

Proud Mormon

"Not all those who wander are lost."

May your arrow fly forever true.

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

The North Star

|Kai|Tempest|Freeze|Lady Luck|

Thumbnail avatar 9cf0d21d46

wolfunicorn965

welcome to the insanity :)

• Posted at:

sky / skyth

christiabi and proud / enfp / child of poor circulation 

I'm not normally a German man! 

titles/282735

A list of attributes and green, have been emphasized

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

Hey, I'm Kagami, or Imanotsurugi, or Shade/Eunwol, but since the other two(three) are hard to spell just call me Kagami, like everyone else does, though I would prefer Imanotsurugi. lol

A tip- the well-known people are usually the oldest. For example, everyone knows Rain, she's been here since 2013. There are lots of new people here too, and the oldies from the "golden age" of this mini society have faded away and grown up and left, but some of us are still here. 

I myself am second or third generation, since I joined in 2015.

• Posted at:

۞ a r i r a n g ۞

and i find it kinda funny

i find it kinda sad

the dreams in which i'm dying

are the best i've ever had

lost soul

please,

learn from my mistakes

Thumbnail avatar eb9dabf773

platinumdragon2816

There's not really famous people on here... Yeah... Anyways, I'm Dusk. Welcome to the SAMB, have fun!

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

Hello frond! Welcome to the SAMB. If you need anything, just holler. ;D

• Posted at:

Bobcat

Here there be salamanders

Proud Mormon!

#Uniteabrow

"A student in bed will remain in bed,

unless acted upon by a large enough panic."

-Newton's Lesser Known 4th Law of Motion

/298740 ;D

Hello. Watch your step, because I put some landmines down. Why? To watch the pigeons explode.

• Posted at:

Fizzy ables #1 fanboy

my greatest feat ever was reciting the alphabet backwards without pausing

i did an everything wrong with the emoji movie

it got 129,600 wrongs because i wronged every single frame

i now have made a big waste of time

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

Hi, I'm Happeh, huge Hamilton, Star Wars, Marvel, Sherlock and several other fandoms nerd, friendly neighbourhood bi and gray girl, and awkward Canadian in the corner who doesn't always live up to my name because I am generally more neutral.

• Posted at:

Call me Happeh®

Grayromantic+bi&proud

All people are people

It's ok to be a glowstick, sometimes you have to break before you shine

Love/life/death doesn't discriminate

Depression is not edgy.

Normalness leads to sadness

Click boom.

P R O T I P

Thumbnail avatar 9d61cc3cec

bluefire881

Hi Tigerlily! I'm Ashes, welcome to the SAMB! :)

Uhhh... I mean, I might be well-known because I'm getting married to Hamilton I MEAN COUGH COUGH NOTHING

• Posted at:

|| Ashes/Laura ||

Unapologetically bi

The Hamiltrash

//she/her//11//libra//ravenclaw//fander//theater nerd//

and love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love cannot be killed or swept aside

history has it's eyes on you~

/298477

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Welcome to the SAMB, Tigerlily! My name is Rain.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Hi. I'm Andra, autistic roleplay addict and first/second-generation SAMBer (I joined in August 2014, so I'm probably second-gen, but whatevs). Welcome!

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Hey, Tigerlily! I'm Constellation, your friendly neighborhood starlight princess. I wouldn't consider myself "famous" or "well-known," but most people kind of know each other here because we're like a little family here on the SAMB. I'll let my gang introduce themselves. HEY, GET OVER HERE, Y'ALL!

*looks up from book* Hey. I guess I'm supposed to welcome you or whatever. I'm Snowflake.

Hi, Tigerlily! I'm Sea Foam!

Hello! I'm Tigress, and I like to hang from random vines that appear in random spots at random times! *hangs from vine*

Bonjour, mademoiselle! Je suis Sunbeam. Comment allez-vous?

...When did you learn French?

La semaine dernière.

By the way, Sunbeam was saying, "Hello, miss. I am Sunbeam. How are you?"

Hey, I'm Hurricane.

I'm Medicus.

I'm Whisper, the gang's narrator ghost.

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! *wags tail and starts to lick Tigerlily*

That's Buddy. He's a dog. *whistles* Here, Buddy! Want a treat?

*looks at Constellation, then Tigerlily, then back again* *continues to lick Tigerlily*

*purrs* *rubs against Tigerlily*

That would be Oatmeal. Wow, she's usually never that friendly. She's a cat, by the way.

*continues purring*

• Posted at:

Constellation

Your friendly neighborhood starlight princess!

Gang: Me|Snow|Sea|Tigress|Sun|Hur|Med|Whisper|Buddy|Oat

I like dogs, cats, reading, music, and pandas.

Thumbnail avatar 038d611164

mummycat42

Welcome tigerlilly, I am Nightshade. Hope you like the SAMB.  

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar afef7b851f

cobrapanther473

Hello. I'm Daisy. I'm Worthy. I think Tigerlily knows that from the sig. Ohhhh.....

• Posted at:

Đ₳ł₴Ɏ/₮ⱤɄ₴₮

I am...

A Jedi!

A Redcloak!

A Half-Blood(Daughter of Poseidon)!

A Werewolf!

Gang: Me, Devin/Worthy, Karmo/Jolt, Shane/King, Conor, Briggan, Abeke, Uraza, Meilin, Jhi, Rollan, Essix, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ak'wan, Aventine, Tamaki

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

ah

hullo tigerlily

I'm Silver/Eevee

roleplays are fun, if you're looking to have fun

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementor(lives)#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Don't know if I'm considered well known, or famous, I'm just one of those "older" SAMBers on here that came back last year. My name is Faith, greetings, Tigerlily.

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

"When darkness comes, you know I'm never far..."

Thumbnail avatar 15f995266f

butterflydusk44

heyo 

nice meeting you

im ever

but thats all in the past now because no one calls me that

you can stick with the love for canadian stereotypes and call me ehver 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

painted with a dark stroke, dirty on the canvas

creation was holy, we chose against it

the devil he's evil, no need to proclaim

it's the choices we make that bring glory 

glory to his name! 

Thumbnail avatar 3a3b4f2bb8

jadewolf2493

Ay. I'm not well known in general, but I am slightly more known on the role playing side of the SAMB. 

I mostly roleplay, but I randomly show up on certain threads. 

• Posted at:

Jenna Øpacaré Vale Argentum Traitare Silvershade

INTJAquariusGøddessBrøkenChaøtic NeutralInsaneFørgøtten

Queen øf Illusions

Thumbnail avatar 7af08c7c2b

catamber1354

There aren't "famous" people on the SAMB. A few are more well known then others but that's just because they post more frequently and are known for doing something or being something no one else is or does. This does not make them "famous."

But anyways, welcome to the SAMB! I give everybody I can who starts the SAMB this guide, even if they already know some of the information, like you. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I also made a thread at 

http://spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/288985

for new people to ask questions about the SAMB. I will make a new thread with the same purpose soon with the revised version of the info I just gave you. I'll give you the topic number (/#####) that you can type after the word "topics" in the URL bar when I'm done with it.

Guide To The SAMB For New People

Hi! I know everything is kind of confusing when you first arrives. Here are a few basics:

SAMB: Stands for Spirit Animals Message Board. You probably knew that, but there it is anyway. People on the SAMB are known as SAMBers

Nicknames: You can choose your own nickname. The choice is up to you. I chose my nickname (Windsong) because Windsong was just something I called myself in my head. You can choose yours from hobbies, sports, adjectives, pretty much anything. Sometimes you can use a word that has a hidden meaning. For example: Cat, might mean you're agile and independent. You have complete control over your nickname, and may change it. Most of us keep ours for a long while, but some people don't. This is my third year on the SAMB, and I'm only just starting to consider changing my nickname. I suggest making a new topic (a.k.a. a new thread) and asking if someone already has the nickname you were going to use. Some people don't mind sharing their name; but don't just assume unless it's a friend.

Wars: A serious argument between people on the SAMB typically sparks a war. During this time, the argument is the only thing people will talk about, apart from the occasional roleplay. (RP) Many people might leave the SAMB permanently, some just wait until the war is over. Anyways, wars are horrible and leave many hurt feelings. Occasionally someone will inflict injuries upon themselves in real life if they feel depressed and people are hurting them further on the SAMB. So, we try to avoid wars whenever possible. Wars are rare. They aren't worth worrying about unless you come across a horrible, horrible conflict between at least two people. Wars end a little bit after the conflict is resolved, someone from the original argument leaves, and in rare cases, people forget about it. Sometimes, however, wars continue after one person from the original argument leaves, because people's nerves are even more frayed since the war caused that person to leave. Some wars can be more serious then others. You can choose to not be involved in wars by posting on the few posts that are not about the war. I suggest doing that if you're ever on the SAMB during a war.

Newbie Hate: Ignore this. Some people just don't like change, and therefore don't like new people on the message board. I used to be mildly like this, but after being here for three years, you begin to understand, newbies are good.

Siggy/Sig: It's short for signature. In your signature, often people will put things they enjoy. Your signature helps SAMBers tell apart one person from the next. It often presents your hobbies, personalities, and extremely occasionally, personal things, like if you're trans, bi, etc. Your signature appears after your post. My signature currently says: "Signature Under Construction        (Call me Windsong)"

Roleplays/RPs: It's just like pretending you're something you're not. It's like a story. You get to write a paragraph or so, from the point of view of one of the characters in that story. You get to create your own character with a form, provided on the RP thread. POV stands for "point of view" and you're typically supposed to write "(Your character's name)'s POV" at beginning of your part of the story. Make sure to use punctuation in a roleplay. It gets irritating having to read someone's POV when they never put any punctuation in it.

Gangs: These are just groups of friends on the SAMB. Sometimes people create a personal gang, full of characters they've made up, or people they want to meet in real life. Sometimes when they post, they'll write out skits with these characters, each character part written in a different letter coloring. Your Spirit Animal can be a part of your personal gang. you get to choose everything about your personal gang, like your nickname, except you don't have to worry about having a gang similar to someone else's.

Bump: If someone posts "bump/teleport/up," they want there post to be seen by more people. It doesn't always work, but it does after a few tries.

Stars: The SAMB's version of liking a post. Click it when you think someone's post is well-written, if you laughed, etc. Some people use them as bookmarks, so they know to come back to that thread, or they use them to remind themselves they've already been to that thread. That's just fine, but it wasn't the intended use. DO NOT star-farm. This is creating a post asking people to star your post. This is against the SAMB rules, and not only that, but people on the SAMB will freak out. The post will be deleted, and if it happens again and again, you will be banned. You can see how many stars you have in the top right corner of your screen under your username, and the "log out" button.

Bans: Moderators and Admins can ban you for breaking rules. I myself got banned for 7 days once, for accidentally giving out information I should not have. Saying, "it's my birthday!" counts as personal information. A lot of people don't know that. You can be banned from 24 hours to 20 years. If you get banned for 20 years it's considered a perma-ban (permanent ban) because you're probably not coming back to the SAMB in 20 years when your ban is done. 

MB B-Days- The day your first posted on the SAMB is when you were "born." You may celebrate with a thread every year you're on the SAMB on that day. This is not the same as saying, "it's my birthday!" You can view your first post by going to the last page in "my posts."

Font Coloring: If you want, you can choose a certain color you're going to use for all of your posts. It isn't needed, it's a choice. Please try to use a readable color, so not yellow. If you do use what's considered an unreadable color, ignore those who complain about it.

Fluffeh: A way to say that something is amazing, and sometimes, fluffy. Like llamas and alpacas. This term isn't used as much as when I first joined the SAMB, but it's used sometimes.

WoF- This stands for Wings of Fire. Wings of Fire has an MB also, like this one. Some other abbreviations you might hear are T39C (The 39 Clues) TQMB (TombQuest Message Board) and IRMB (Infinity Ring Message Board). These are the only abbreviations I know, there might be more. It's enough to get you started.

That should be about it PHEW! That was a ton to write. This is just about the SAMB, not about the Spirit Animals Game, by the way.

In the end, the SAMB is a great place to be. It can distract you from boredom, it lets you show your creativity. I feel it's amazing it's become what it is. Not just a random forum, but an insane place full of people and personality. (I forgot to mention, a lot of the people here strive to be different, weird, and crazy from others. It's a great confidence-builder if you need help not caring what others think of you.) It can make you sad, being here sometimes, but all in all, it is a great website to be at.

I seriously hope this helps!

MODS PLZ LET THIS THROUGH!

• Posted at:

Signature Under Construction

(Call me Windsong)

Hi! I'm The One an Only Leafwhisker the Shapeshifter, but please call me Leafwhisker :)

I'm Wolfstar, leader of LightningClan, and Leafwhisker's twinsie :D

I'm Tigerfang. I'm Wolfstar and Leafwhisker's older brother. *disappears into the shadows*

I'm Stormy :3

I'm Lulu

I learned a new trick:

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄ 
░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█ 
░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█ 
░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█ 
█▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█ 
█▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█ 
░█▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█ 
░░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█ 
░░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█ 
░░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█ 
░░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█ 
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█ 
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█ 
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█

• Posted at:

Leafwhisker

Wolfstar

Tigerfang

Stormypaw

Lulupaw

Whitefoot

Hornetfire

Hornetflick

Daisyleaf

#Icewhisker!

I'm weird. Get used to it

Im mostly insane; you?

*~Christian~*

Currently have 1 dog

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

"Geoduck- it looks like a naked turtle."

Thumbnail avatar bf4b4bbb8c

arcadefire46

So many people...!

@Ocean: Like the web browser? Whaaaat

@Kødah Dash: You remind me of Edna Mode. "Have a good time, darling."

@Topaz: Thanks!

@Embyr: Great. Quality information.

@Cleo: Ra Ra Cleopatra! (sorry, I love that song)

@Waffle Hart Traitare: Thank you, Waffle Hart Traitare! (delicious nickname btw)

@Aura: Cool, thanks!

@Aurelia: Everyone says that... but thanks for welcoming me!

@Sky: Uh oh, should I be worried?

@Kagami: You seem like a level-headed person. Thanks for the tips!

@Dusk: Hi Dusk! THERE ARE EMOJIS HERE?! IN A SIGNATURE?!

@Bobcat: I'm not a "frond", but thankyou anyway! I'll holler loud ;)

@Fizzy: Ummmm...

@Happy: Well I guess I can join you in that corner... I'm a Canadian.

@Ashes: Married to Hamilton?! Ooh, lucky girl ;)

@Rain: Hi Rain!

@Andra: Thanks!! The generation stuff confuses me a little.

@Constellation: Hey Snowflake, Sea Foam, Tigress, Sunbeam, Hurricane, Medicus, Whisper, Buddy and Oatmeal!

@Nightshade: Thanks Nightshade! Awesome nickname!

@Daisy: Wow mom, I met Worthy today!

@Silver: I intend on having fun every second of my life.

@Faith: Hi!!!

@Ever: Another Canadian and person who doesn't use capitals!

@Jenna: Cool, I better try out the roleplay thing.

Whew, so many cool people :)

#life

• Posted at:

TIGERLILY

#ThisSAMBerSupportsLGBTQ+

Thumbnail avatar 164ee78b9d

wolfblue6440

Hiya! I'm new here. Please call me Wolfy! ;3 I'm working on a signature...Cause I'm dumb and don't know what to write...xD ANYWAY!
I'd love to make some friends on here! But just a warning, I'M CRAZY AND INSANE! xD So, yeah!

• Posted at:

Wolfy

Waving Through A Window, Oh...

#Hufflepuff

#PercyJackson

#FNAFFan

#VoltronFan

#BlackLion

#Undertalefan

#ChatNoir

Release your inner weird!-Wolfy

Hello Tigerlily and Wolfy it's an honor to meet you like u two, I'm new here too...I'm hoping that we will become friends...

• Posted at:

You Can Call Me HOPE!!

#PumpedUp

#PartCat

#PeaceLove

Hello! 

• Posted at:

Call me Rowen  

This is Dawn's other account. 

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Wolfy...there's a Wolvy, isn't there? I don't know, but I would suggest changing your name to be safe.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

@Wolfy: We may be secret twins :0 I love being weird, insane, and crazy :) Although I'm not into FNAF, Undertale, and Harry Potter. It's Warriors, Survivors, SA, and Wings of Fire for me :)

• Posted at:

Leafwhisker

Wolfstar

Tigerfang

Stormypaw

Lulupaw

Whitefoot

Hornetfire

Hornetflick

Daisyleaf

#Icewhisker!

I'm weird. Get used to it

Im mostly insane; you?

*~Christian~*

Currently have 1 dog

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

"Geoduck- it looks like a naked turtle."

Thumbnail avatar 7af08c7c2b

catamber1354

Rain might be right. I believe there was a Wolfy in the past as well. He might still be active, but I dunno.

• Posted at:

Signature Under Construction

(Call me Windsong)

It's a mystery!!!!

• Posted at:

You Can Call Me HOPE!!

#PumpedUp

#PartCat

#PeaceLove

Thumbnail avatar 2cfc12a504

hydrahoneydew9

....I've called Firefox Mozilla before 

ayyyy wanna meet me gang

could you not say that

• Posted at:

*OCean/BLaNC*

*Your Evil Fandom Reference Queen*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

Isa Is Ed Max Jo Ni Dee Co Du Phe Ri Nor

Bia Ler Nott Crim Nat Katt Eri Jam Nan

~*~*~

#SaveIsaac2k17 #DinosaursspeakfluentGerman #Spooky

ummm...okay?

• Posted at:

You Can Call Me HOPE!!

#PumpedUp

#PartCat

#PeaceLove

Thumbnail avatar 253322911e

tigerwolf4248

Hi Tigerlily, I'm Tigris, the tiger obsessed and the number one tiger lover! I have gang member named Tiger Lily. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

They stalk the night on silent paws, 

They catch it in their careful claws

They stand with striped heads held high and tall, for 

They are tigers, never to fall

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar 164ee78b9d

wolfblue6440