Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

The Return - Prologue

She walked through the streets, receiving a few stares from curious bystanders. They didn’t recognize her, and usually newcomers were announced early on. But there was one thing that struck them all as odd about her. How does someone…look like that?

Not paying attention to the stares, or even the few times someone tried grabbing her attention or greet her, she continued on to her destination. There was one place that she wanted-needed-to go. She wasn’t sure what is was 100%, but the trail ended there. And since she had been lead to a strange neighborhood in a strange land, she had no idea who or what she’d be dealing with besides the few she knew. No, the one she knew. It was kind of confusing.

I thought it was just one person, she thought to herself. Why are my readings so…multiple? Did something to it? Did history repeat itself again?

Reaching where the trail ended, she stood in front of a large studio-office style house. She personally didn’t recall seeing anything like the building, but she did hear a bit about the “Creatures Office” on office from her dear friend. Said friend didn’t join her, causing her to sigh. She didn’t blame her, though. Even she didn’t think this day would even be considered to come.

Now just how will it react? she thought as she went up to the front door. She saw a few faces in the windows on multiple floors, some noticing she was there. This kind of situation I definitely made clear wouldn't even happen. Even I’m confused on why I feel drawn…

She could tell people were heading for the front door before she even knocked on it or rang the doorbell. Just for formalities, she rang anyway. The one to answer was a strange sight indeed. The figure looked very alien. Literally. If she recalled, this kind of species she was familiar with from a video game series she and her friend had gotten into.

“Hm? Well you’re a new face,” a female voice came from the towering reptilian. Said creature then squinted her eyes. “But familiar somehow…what is it you want?”

“Oi, Mahkee!” came a voice from behind the alien, now identified as Mahkee. The voice belonged to a girl around her older pre-teens or younger teens. She held a few matches, one of them lit with the flame out of control, but she didn’t seem to mind. “Who’s at the door?”

“I was just getting to that,” Mahkee said, before frowning at seeing the match. “Must you play with fire, child?”

“Hey, they call me Pyro for a reason.” The girl then noticed the stranger. “Hey kid, what’d you come here for? Don’t tell me we’re getting even more new members…”

The girl then spoke for the first time in what felt like years. “I’m looking for someone…something. And my tracking has lead me here.”

Behind the two then came a coming chorus of “who is it”, “what do they want”, “don’t tell me it’s another new member”, and more questions. And a bit of arguing, but she couldn’t make it out much. A crowd formed behind Mahkee and Pyro, looking at the girl with interest unique to their personalities. The girl was taken aback but the sheer number of people, of things, living in this building. And evidence lead to there being even more. Whether this would be good or bad would have yet to be known, but most paths she could think of went with bad.

“Let me see what this is about,” came a baritone voice parting through the crowd. This voice seemed slightly familiar, but whether it was a memory from her or her friend, she couldn’t remember. The owner of the voice was an alien of the same species as Mahkee, and unlike her, he seemed very recognizable when she saw the armor. “And who is this young girl?”

“We don’t know yet, she only just got here,” Mahkee said.

“Says she’s looking for something and got lead here,” Pyro added.

The alien, the Arbiter, kneeled down to be a bit closer to the girl’s height. “What is it you’re searching for? I cannot guarantee we have it, but perhaps someone will know,” he said surprisingly gently.

“Kind of hard not to find someone who’d know, considering our count…” mumbled an older teenage girl wearing a strange red-white outfit, the most notable piece being detached sleeves exposing her underarms. Maybe her friend knows who this is.

“I…don’t know what it looks like now,” the girl answered. “It’s been a long time since I’ve seen it. But I’ll know it when I do see it.”

There were a few murmurs in the crowd in the house, trying to figure out who the girl was, where she could be from, and what she was looking for. There was another parting as a few more people reached the door frame. This included a young woman with an appearance split into two from the middle, a girl with platinum blonde hair wearing a Russian-style outfit, a young blue-haired girl with bat wings and holding a tea cup with red tea, and…

The fourth new arrival, a girl with long black hair, golden shimmering wings, and wearing a gold dress, paled and stopped dead in her tracks upon seeing who was at the door.

“Coyote? What’s wrong?” the Russian cat-girl asked. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” The girl mentally chuckled at the irony.

Meanwhile, the young vampire stared at the stranger with suspicious interest. She seemed to catch on faster than the others. As for the half-face woman, she seemed to get a strange reading from the girl as well. It was odd…the girl could remember a girl like this lady from her friend, but she seemed to have officially grown up. Just what other changes did it make?

The others also started to worry for Coyote, but the girl then realized something. The reading…it was all wrong. This girl wasn’t the actual thing she was looking for, yet if that was the case, she shouldn’t even be there. She seemed more like…a remote projection. One that these people could interact with like a normal person.

An idea the girl had as well, albeit a few differences.

“You…” Coyote stuttered. “How are you…why are…what?!”

“So can you tell me where my body is?” the girl asked, causing all the others to take a double take.

“What?!” came a choir of voices.

“So she is a ghost,” the woman-a grown up Maria Kenfray-noted.

“Not quite, she seems different,” the vampire girl said. “Like a different breed. A sort of cousin to ghostkind.”

“Is that actually a thing?” a black-haired girl in an Alice in Wonderland dress, but the girl didn’t recognize her as Marci Davidson. She retained eye color, and the dress was the wrong color scheme.

Suddenly sensing something, the girl let herself into the house. The sudden movement caused many to jump away to let her pass, but a few others noted that while she didn’t go throw them, she did have a sort of strong force about her. A few protested her sudden entrance, considering she technically barged in uninvited. But she didn’t care. This was it.

She came face to face with it at last. It obviously had changed without her, naturally and forcefully. It didn’t notice her at first, but when it turned to face her, it had a reaction similar to Coyote. It definitely hadn’t expected to see this face ever again.

“Long time no see,” she said. “So how easy are you going to make this?”

It, a girl just barely in her teenage years, with multicolor dyed hair in a spikey style and cat-like features, stared in shock at the girl before her. This strange girl who had let herself in had long brown hair with brown eyes, very similar to her own. She seemed about 7-9 years old, and wore a pink dress stereotypical of her age. The most surprisingly of her features were all the colored aura floating around and out of her, as if she were falling apart spiritually.

“You…what are you doing here…?” the replacement soul asked, sounding a bit afraid.

“I want my body back.”

LOOK VERITY, I WROTE IT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY EVIL IDEA FOR A STORY NOW?! *coughs* Ignore that, non-Verity's, that's a bit of a story. Anyway, I got an idea, so I decided to write this. I'm making it clear right now, to everyone including myself, THAT THIS IS GOING TO STAY SHORT. It's not gonna be like 10 Years were I said it was gonna be a mini-story and then plan it out as a full-fledged novel (which I never finished, sad). I have no idea when I'll get chapters out either! Hopefully weekly. I literally just finished this prologue and had the bad idea to post it now. Anyway.

Who is this mysterious little girl (not really hard to figure out for some people, but try to keep it secret!)? What is up with her appearance and stuff? Why does she claim she wants her body back? AND WHY DO I KEEP EXPANDING MY GANG?!

Also, unnamed peeps (besides the girl for obvious reasons) featured in order of appearance: Reimu (the red-white miko), Maria (half-face woman), Moge-kov (Russian cat-girl), Remilia (tea-loving vampire), Alice (black-haired Alice in Wonderland who isn't Marci), and Prank (ok it's obvious who this is).

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

CALLUZFCBPTPJEIBKSKKNBAMKS

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkSAIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICESCPMMNY

brownwolf123

Wow, my "Bump" didn't go through. That's new.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

Bump!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! IT'S HERE!

I can't believe you actually took Verity's suggestion, Prank! This is the most excited she's been in a while.

This seems fun! -giggles a bit-

Ten bucks this will end in a disaster.

I'm excited for this disaster! :D

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

JellalLaxusMiraMeredyBrandishIreneInvelMiddyMardSeilah

QrowTyrianSalem

ZeldaMidnaMiphaLucina

HiccupDagurViggoPeridotCelestia

Ayden

brownwolf123

Chapter One: 24 Hours Earlier

Prank tossed and turned, not understanding why she had such a bad night sleeping last night. Sure, she usually stayed up very late and slept in a bit, but this was ridiculous. She had been dead tired throughout yesterday, and yet couldn’t get a wink of sleep. Maybe it was the phenomena in which case you’re so tired that you can’t fall asleep. And yet something felt very wrong with Prank. A feeling surfaced that was even worse than her surprise anxiety attacks. She couldn’t even think of a proper name for this feeling…perhaps it would come to her later.

Finally getting too bored to stay in bed, and also the time getting a bit late in the afternoon, Prank decided to go find something to do. Maybe if she just laid in bed on her phone, she’d eventually passed out like she did on an unfortunate regular basis. However, her attention was drawn by something outside her room. She got up from bed, noticing that the few roommates with her were gone, and went to the door. She stopped just as her hand reached the knob. Something was wrong. She felt like she shouldn’t open the door.

Well, curiosity killed the cat, and I sure could use a relief, she thought to herself, a bit cynical. She turned the knob, and suddenly felt all the worry go away. As if it had just run off. Opening the door, she found nothing out of the ordinary. A few of her gang members were mingling in the halls. She walked out, one of them-Medicine Melancholy-taking attention from her.

“You’re finally awake, we thought you were dead,” she said. She looked towards the identical floating doll next to her. “It would have been a shame since we haven’t been here long, right Su-san?”

Prank found herself debating which one was the true Medicine and which one was the true Su-san. She was cut from her thoughts by Foxy, who had been talking with Pinkie, Fluffle, and Chan in the hall.

“Are you okay?” Foxy asked, not in a pirate accent like people would expect. “Some of us were really worried after 3 PM…”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Prank replied. “Though I wish I had been dead, I couldn’t even pass out of exhaustion.” She rubbed the back of her head, with only Chan knowing the true meaning of her joke.

“This is why you need a consistent, reasonable sleeping schedule,” said Eiki Shiki, the final member in the hall. “Especially for your age.”

“It’s nothing harmful, besides I like how I do things. You understand, right Chan?”

Prank looked at her cheery, anime girl personality side. She seemed to be distracted by something, like a bad feeling. That was unusual for her, she never even had an emotion change whenever something happened to her sisters or Prank.

“Chan?” Prank asked again. This snapped Chan back to reality.

“Oh, right-chan!” she was mostly her usual self, save for a strange uncertainty in her voice. “Whenever Prank-chan’s up at night, I can just feel her happiness and fun!”

“If you say so,” the enma sighed while moving on from the hall.

“Were you really having sleep troubles?” Pinkie asked. “The Elites, Kitty, Sedona, and Sparky haven’t said anything about that. And not many have heard from Billy today.”

Prank shrugged. “Eh, I didn’t really notice them wake up and leave the room, so maybe I did pass out for a bit and didn’t realize. That has happened before.” And yet that seemed odd to Prank. She could distinctly remember being constantly awake. Then again, her memory of last night after trying to go to bed was fuzzy. And she didn’t feel like she slept.

“Hey, Prank-chan!” Chan suddenly said. “I wanted to show you something!”

“Oh?” Prank said her usual, repetitive response. If Kat were here, they’d blow up from that.

Without waiting to hear anything else, the anime girl grabbed Prank’s hand and dragged her away. Prank gave a few sounds of protest, mainly because it caught her off guard and the grip on her hand was a bit uncomfortable. However Chan wasn’t having any of it. They ended up in one of the larger closets, where Coyote, Brownie, Seven, Ranty, Joker, KJ, and Practical were waiting.

“Huh? What’s going on here?” Prank asked as Chan closed the door.

“Let’s get to the point, how was your rotten night last night?” Seven growled. “It was awful for us.”

“Do you even sleep when you’re in my head?” Prank tilted her head. Joker, KJ, and Practical made sense with sleep, they were outside of Prank, unlike her sides.

“That’s a long story…” Brownie sniffled.

“They share your sleep,” Pract answered.

“Oh, you should have told me before…” Prank said, starting to feel bad on how the sides must have felt about her sleeping habits.

“It’s usually alright, but last night was different,” Coyote said. “I bet you recall strange, foreboding feelings? A bit of a blurred memory?”

“Yeah…”

“It’s almost as if instinctual warnings are kicking in…” KJ muttered.

“Prank, let me ask you something,” Joker said. “When you got up this morning, did you feel watched?”

The question took her aback. “No…but I did feel something grab my attention outside my room. Something that made me afraid to open the door.”

“I see…” Coyote and Pract said at once before glaring at each other.

“Personally, I think something evil is about to happen and it’s gonna involve us and this is just a sign before it happens like if we unconsciously know to be worried, and for all we know if could happen today or tomorrow or this week,” Ranty went off. “Then again, we could just be paranoid and/or full of anxiety; that happens a lot too.”

“But I don’t usually get feelings like this-chan…” Chan said. Prank did agree with that.

“But what could possibly be something dangerous that we would subconsciously pick up on?” Coyote asked.

“We can’t forget them,” Billy’s voice suddenly cut in. A chill went down everyone’s spine upon hearing his code word, not needing an explanation.

“It could be…” KJ said.

“Noooo!” Brownie slightly whined.

“Billy, where have you been?” Joker asked.

“Around. I’ve been looking into some stuff,” the disembodied voice said. “There has been something odd since last night. I feel like something foreboding entered the SAMB. But so far, haven’t been able to find it exactly.”

“Hey, were you with me last night?” Prank asked the voice. “My memory’s a bit weird, could you fill in some unknowns?”

“All I could get was something happening at 4 AM through 8 AM,” he sighed. “I don’t really think you want the answer. Perhaps your memory is suppressing it, and for good reason too.”

“So you know?” Practical asked.

“Yes and no. It’s complicated. And frankly, I don’t feel like I should give an explanation. You’d understand if you knew, but…”

Seven sighed. “Stop being so difficult.”

“Well, there was something that caught Prank’s train of thought that effected all of you.”

“‘Something’?” Coyote asked.

Just then, there came a knock at the closet door. “Is someone in there?”

“Hold on!” Prank replied back. She opened the door to find Zancrow.

“What were you guys doing in the closet?” the Fire God Slayer asked.

“What were you going to do in the closet?” Seven shot back. “Finally gonna put a shirt on?”

“Nice comeback,” Chan whispered.

Another person appeared, this one being Chen. “Well we were looking for you, actually!”

“And I got lead to the closet, so start talking,” Zancrow said.

“Nothing, is there anything wrong with chats amongst…” Joker was about to finish before looking back at KJ and Pract. “…people?”

“The house does get a bit crowded,” Prank pointed out.

“Right…” the wizard seemed still suspicious, but dropped the subject.

“Anyway, people were looking for you!” Chen said. “No one could find you and we got worried.”

“Sorry about that,” Brownie sniffled.

“Well, we’re done here anyway,” KJ said, she and Pract slipping out of the closet and past the two that had been blocking the door.

“I guess so…” Prank said, still not satisfied with where they left off. “I’m gonna go find Arby, he’s probably fighting a heart attack over losing track of like 9 people at once.”

Prank made her way around the house, stopping to talk to other members briefly, before finally ending up in the sitting room. She could see Arbiter, Rtas, Remilia, Sakuya, Eiki Shiki, Patchouli, Metalicana, Mystaria, Duke, and Moge-kov having a conversation. She debated leaving and letting them be, before someone came up from behind her and grabbed their attention.

“She’s finally up and about,” the low voice of Ripa from behind startled Prank, nearly making her jump. The others turned to them, Ripa moving to join them while Prank stayed frozen.

“Oh, so she is,” Sakuya said.

“I told you not to worry,” Eiki sighed, having seen her not too long ago.

“Hard not to with the close bonds we have here,” Duke said.

“You don’t seem 100%,” Patchouli noticed.

“I just had a bad night sleeping,” Prank said, finally pulling herself out of social anxiety/shock.

“You should have woken us, we could’ve helped,” Rtas responded, taking a glance at Arbiter.

“It’s fine, I might’ve gotten a little sleep and not realized it,” Prank rubbed the back of her awkwardly. “I didn’t remember you guys leaving the room.”

“Well, speaking of night and sleep, it’s almost time for me to get rest,” Remilia remarked. “Spending the day with everyone is nice, but vampires and vampires.”

“I’ll get the bed and a change of clothes ready, mistress,” Sakuya bowed. She then vanished, but everyone knew she had merely stopped time and left.

Prank started over to join the others, but on the way her legs gave way. It wasn’t even a trip. They had just stopped working. Luckily for her, she fell into slumber before she hit the ground.

So I feel like the Prank portrayed in this is different than how she's usually portrayed. Maybe it's because the character has developed. Whenever I write for Prank, I try to be write personally. To be fair, since I switch between six different behaviors, that could also be a reason why she's different here. Anyway, the first two chapters will be leading up to the events of the prologue, while chapter 3-the end will be the events after (maybe a flashback here or there). I actually have Chapter 2 already completed, and the names for Chapters 3 and 4 done (which give a bit of a base of what it's gonna be about). And I also have a few ideas for what to do.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

Chapter 2: Night Memories

When Prank opened her eyes, she was met by big blue ones. It was jarring, and yet she couldn’t move her body to jump. Feeling frozen, she noticed that the blue eyes were attached to a pale face of a little girl with blonde hair. All this little girl did was stare right into eyes, as if looking into Prank’s soul.

Not knowing if a few seconds or a few hours passed, Prank felt her eyes open again. She was laying in bed in the dark. Like her dream, her body was responsive. That’s when she felt a sense of déjà vu. And then it hit her one her head moved towards the clock on its own. It was last night. 5 AM. The time period she had hardly any memory of. So it seemed like she fallen asleep, but not for too long.

When she heard a noise, her head snapped towards its direction. In the window, she could almost make out a strange figure. Despite not being able to tell anything about it, she instinctively knew it was watching her.

And so Prank laid there for a majority of time, hearing noises and her body reacting to them out of her control. Sometimes she’d see things, like figures or flashes or even static. But they didn’t last long. Strangely enough, despite all this happening, she didn’t scream out or go to her roommates. In fact, in a way, she didn’t seem scared. She almost felt…tired. Not sleep-tired, more like annoyed-tired. Like when something happens so many times it’s just repetitive and stupid.

However, when it was nearing 7:50 AM, things took a drastic turn for the worst. The sounds and images stopped going away. The figures started to move even when Prank looked at them, following them with her eyes. She suddenly started feeling fear, and a strange sorrow.

Eventually, at 7:59 AM, she looked up and nose-to-nose was nightmare incarnate. Never had she felt the desperate need yet inability to scream. Locked with her eyes were eyelid-less black eyes. The face of the creature was white, as if bleached, and it wore the most forced smile. A creepy smile that seemed…carved. Prank almost thought this was PJ or even the actual Jeff the Killer, had it not been the fact that she noticed it had no hair. And instead of a human body or head, the rest of it was just shadows. She was locked in a stare with it for what felt like forever, as several other figures surrounded the bed.

“We’re back,” came the voice from the creature. She had no idea how to describe it, not one word. She couldn’t even tell if it was terrifying or normal. But as soon as it said it’s messaged, everything vanished and her eyes slammed shut.

She opened her eyes for a third time while being in a cold sweat. There was darkness around her, but as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she realized she was still in her room. However, she was in a different spot as the ceiling didn’t look like the one above her bed. Finally, she heard the sounds of breathing next to her and the feel of body heat. After the first two nightmares, Prank highly considered just closing her eyes and ignoring it, rather than figuring out what it was.

Sighing mentally, she slowly peeked over to her right and nearly sighed out loud in relief at seeing the familiar-friendly-face of Arbiter. Looking over at the left, she saw Rtas. Both were asleep, and she could quickly figure out that after she passed out, she was taken to bed. Why she ended up in their bed besides her own, she couldn’t give a confident answer. Maybe it was because of last night’s issues that they wanted to make sure she’d get rest.

Realizing then that it was night, Prank felt disappointed that she had slept the entire day away. What even was the time now? She lifted herself up, careful not to wake the two up, and tried to look at a clock. However, what she saw instead made her shoot right back down and hide under the covers.

The nightmarish figure from her second nightmare was standing in the room, watching. Flanking it were three other figures that she could finally make out the details. To the left of it was a teenage-looking girl with silver eyes, red hair, and red devilish wings and smaller wings acting as horns on her head. Whether that included a tail, Prank both didn’t see and didn’t want to find out. Next to that girl had been the little girl from the first nightmare. In her arms was a small black puppy, possibly a black lab, with empty eye sockets. Prank swore she saw some red it in, but like the demon-girl, she didn’t want to know. This puppy also seemed to have a strange black smile, as if instead of a mouth it was a void. To the right of the shadow-Jeff was a younger man with purple eyes and wearing glasses. He seemed to have small, triangular, blue horns, a matching color monster mask, and darker blue hair.

Prank had a very strong feeling that they saw her, of course it was hard to miss, but was unsure of what they were going to do about it. Upon seeing them, she felt a strong pressure on her chest, but after a few minutes it went away. It could’ve been a sign that they had gone, or at least stopped looking at her, but honestly she wasn’t going to check after that scary experience. While it seemed to take forever, she somehow found herself falling asleep again, but if she had any dreams then she didn’t remember them.

When Prank woke up for the fourth time, she felt Arbiter and Rtas getting up. Scared to be left alone, she quickly made her status of being conscious known. The two looked back as the girl sat up.

“Apologies if we woke you,” Arbiter quickly said. It seemed like they were the last of their room to get up, and the others had left.

“Nah, it’s fine,” Prank replied. “I should get up anyway. I’m starving and lost all of yesterday.”

“The only eventful thing to happen was the commotion after you passing out, if that is what you’re worried about,” Rtas said.

“I just don’t like wasting time, which I ironically do a lot.” As she got up, she then remembered the curious thought she had last night. “So why am I not in my bed?”

The two stiffened at that question, which was odd.

“The more animal-like of the gang swear it wasn’t them,” Rtas vaguely answered.

“Huh?” Prank tilted her head.

In a moment of dramatic reveal, the two walked to the side so she could see what their bodies had hid. Her blankets (thankfully the bed ones and not her personal childhood ones) had been ripped to shreds, the mattress clawed and bitten apart, scratch marks all over the metal posts, and the springs pulled out. The pillows only had a few bits left, with evidence leading to the possibility of them being eaten. Suddenly the idea of a cat scratching the carpet or a dog shedding on the couch sounded pleasing. This wasn’t made by any animal, realistic or mythical.

This was the work of a monster.

Next chapter picks up where the prologue left off! And yes, Arby and Rtas share a bed. #Rtasbiter is strong in this one. See if you can recognize a few familiar faces too. :D Please read and like my stuff. Even if you don't like it, just notice me.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar 2a15acccfc

dragonwolf2982

Ooh, this is good!

...What happened to Prank's bed...? O_O

I wanna see what happens!

• Posted at:

Call me Eternity EternaFlame

I'm Katrina, her flipside

Gang @/287587

#EternityIsAPancake

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#SaveIsaac2k17

UNDERTALE fan

Pegasister

I am:

a Fanwing!

the Keeper!

a writer!

an Icecream!

a READER!!!!!!

"I'm afraid, and that is why I fight."

brownwolf123

Chapter 3: The Girl of Long Forgotten Memories

Prank stood in shock at the little girl before her. There was no possible way this would be happening, right? She hadn’t seen the girl for very long, most of which were memories or memoirs left behind. In fact, Prank had only see her in person once, when she first opened her eyes and started…existing. No, she hadn’t been born like most of the people she knew. She was willed into exist. And one of her co-creators, who had made her for the purpose of being their replacement, and just demanded she give back that gift?

What even had brought this on? When Prank had seen her, she had despised the idea of “going back”. That’s the only reason she was here now! To take their place without them having to die and re-fuse. To bear their mortal burdens and sorrows. Perhaps the little girl had realized there had been more to her life than the bad? Or maybe their plan was to skip a part of their life and return when things had gotten better…but that wasn’t fair!

“You…what?” Prank asked in disbelief. Not that the demand had confused her like it most likely had with her gang. She understood perfectly the what, but the why was what bugged her.

“You heard me right,” the girl said. “I’ve decided I want to return to it. So give it back.” The girl then caught herself. “Give it back…please and thank you.”

Just doesn’t want to be a hypocrite, Prank couldn’t help the thought that popped up. But it could’ve been a genuine mistake. Hard to tell with her barging in and demanding for me to give back what I was told to keep. That my only purpose for being was to have it. How cruel. What does she expect me to do, then? Stop existing? Find a new body? Manifest as a projection? That last option is quite the dangerous one, especially with recent events. Maybe that’s what brought her. Not genuinely wanting to live again, she just wants protection.

Prank snapped back from her internal monologue when the room started to be filled with curious gang members. They must’ve been disorganized after the girl had forced her way in. She doubted they had heard the demands, so they must still be confused.

I never thought this would have to be brought up, Prank sighed. And in such a manner, too.

“Hey, you can’t just walk into someone’s house!” Rainbow Dash scolded. “Just because we answered the door, doesn’t mean it was an invitation!”

“None of that would have mattered, be glad I decided to be polite there,” the girl said, a little impatient, not even bothering to face the newcomers. “So, how much longer are you going to draw this out? It’s not like you’d be able to defend if I went a more forceful route, so this is your last chance to give up peacefully.”

“Huh? What is she going on about?” Marisa scratched her head under her witch hat.

“Is this some sort of threat?” Fred snarled.

“From a…little girl?” Albert tilted his head.

“Regardless, she picked the wrong people to mess with!” Dak said.

This brought only an annoyed sigh. “Such business doesn’t concern you, and will go smoother if you stay out.”

Well, her vocabulary grew, Prank noted. Probably the influence of the other one, and all the stories they might’ve entertained themselves with.

“Ha, of course it concerns us!” Pip only shot back. “Any business with one of us is business with all of us!”

“Yeah, so you might wanna think carefully on what you do next!” her younger sister, Lavender, added.

“Even if you’re some sort of spirit, we have people that will be able to combat you if necessary,” Marial warned. “Like me.”

“Wow, we’re really going all out Fairy Tail on a kid,” Clone Minx muttered.

That was when Coyote dragged in Chan, Brownie, Seven, Ranty, Joker, KJ, and Pract. The new arrivals, besides Coyote, seemed a bit confused and bothered by the sudden forced travel. However, upon seeing the subject of interest in the room, their eyes went wide.

“No way, it really is her!” Chan gaped.

“Aah, it is her!” Brownie panicked at the same time.

“I never thought I’d see the day…” Joker rubbed his head.

“Oh, so you know what’s going on too?!” Old demanded.

“Why are we left out in so much useful information…” Sissi sweat-dropped.

The girl, on the other hand, turned to see the eight and did a double take. “What the-?! There’s nine of you?! How did you clone yourself…?!”

“Well, not the way you’re thinking of,” Prank said. “But it’s complicated.”

“Uh, can someone please explain what’s happening?” Pancetta asked.

“Yes, a bit of background information would be appreciated,” Arbiter said sternly. He was being serious this time. Prank nearly shuddered. That tone made her nervous. And this time, it was technically being targeted towards her.

“Times like these is where having Summer is useful…!” Ruby muttered under her breath.

“I’m the original soul of the body that your friend…” the girl turned to look at the eight others. “Friends, currently inhabit. And I’ve come to reclaim it.”

“The original soul…?” Viola asked.

“But that’s impossible!” Narumi exclaimed.

“Not impossible, just difficult to pull off,” the girl told Narumi. “To detach yourself from your body without dying, and then create an entirely new soul from scratch to take your place instead…and without knowledge on how to do so too. It’s a miracle your friends and I are still here and perfectly fine…” She thought over her words. “Or well, I am anyway. I have no idea what happened to her on the other hand.”

“Well, not like you bothered to stick around to find out,” Seven growled. The whole situation angered her, then again a lot of things did. “I don’t see what gives you the right to come back here and demand what you abandoned and gave to us to keep. Where even is your little buddy, anyway? Things not turn out the way you thought they would?”

The girl shot her a surprisingly cold glare. “Despite not intending to, I did create you, so you might want to show me respect, because I can find a way to take that back.”

The out-of-character response sparked as odd to Prank. Seven might’ve just hit a nerve, but something wasn’t right about how the girl was acting. Sure, she had a certain new side of her just from what had happened in the past, and it wasn’t like she couldn’t still develop. She made sure to check to see if this was the real girl they were dealing with, but the soul readings matched up.

“But that can’t be true, right?” Maria asked. “She’s not trying to steal your soul or possess you?”

“If that were true, would we be reacting like we are now?” Pract answered the question with a rhetorical one.

“I guess not…”

There was a meow as Kitty crawled under feet. “No, that girl does look familiar.” He tilted his head. “She looks like how Prank did when she was that age.”

The girl looked at the old, black cat and her eyes widened. But instead of shock, she was completely joyed.

“Kitty!” she beamed.

His fur stood up. “Gah, she is Prank when she was younger!”

This caused him to run and hide, shrieking.

“Well, now we know why he isn’t good with young children,” Gajeel snickered.

“So you’re younger Prank?” Ib asked.

“I just explained this,” the girl said, becoming serious with a bit more of a lighter tone. “I’m the original soul. I merely created your friends as a replacement. They share my memories, and anyone who were with me would recognize them as me, but we’re completely different people.”

“Then why’d you go through all the trouble to leave your body?” Kennith inquired.

The girl sighed. “That is a long story, and not a very good one to recall.”

“Well now we have a problem,” KJ said. “Christina wants her body back, but Prank was created in it, there is nothing for her.”

“So that is her name?” Arbiter purred. “For some reason, that name strikes me as familiar.”

“I’m sure it took a bit for ‘Prank’ to transfer names, especially if there were people familiar with me around,” Christina said. She turned back to Prank. “But what an odd name to choose.”

“That takes a bit of catching up to understand,” Prank simply answered.

“Can’t we come up with some sort of compromise?” Coyote piped up. “What made you change your mind about leaving your body? Maybe this is only temporary, or has an alternate solution.”

Just as Christina opened her mouth, however, the world seemed to shake. She suddenly cried out, as did Prank, who felt a sudden pain. There were a few flashes, and Prank couldn’t sense her sides, genderbent, or Alters in the outer world anymore. Her entire world seemed to spin, and she hit the ground.

But strangely didn’t feel a thing after.

I'm getting today's chapter up now. Because I wanna. So the identity of the little girl has been revealed, but then the other plotline had to strike. Oh well. You'll have to wait for tomorrow's chapter in order to see what just happened!

Fun Fact: This chapter was originally called "Birthright" and would feature Christina being more "emotional" about getting her body back. However, as I wrote the dialogue, the conversation went in a more pleasant direction, and after finishing I decided to change the title.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

Chapter 4: Gone

The flashing lights, spinning, and shaking finally stopped. Everyone had found themselves on the floor, dizzy and struggling to stand. As they started to recollect after the strange occurrence, they realized something was off. It was N’tho to figure it out first.

“Hey, aren’t we missing some people?” he asked.

“Wow, props to figuring that out, I don’t think even Prank would be able to tell if someone was gone,” Yang said.

“Well actually, I think she’s gone too…”

“What?!” came the choir of concern.

Everyone looked around, and sure enough, she was nowhere to found. And it wasn’t just her. Christina, the personality sides, Ranty, Joker, and the Alters were missing as well. Not a trace of where they were, or that they had been there in the first place, could be found either. Which was very odd.

“What do you think happened to them?” Yuki asked, her voice filled with worry.

“Like any of us would know…” Blue said.

“Well actually, I do,” Billy’s voice cut in, surprisingly everyone. A few people jumped and another few screamed. “What?”

“Billy, where have you been?!” Toph demanded.

“Yeah, and don’t scare people like that!” Gary added, hugging his shocked twin daughters.

“I’ve been preoccupied, but I did catch wind of the Christina incident,” the disembodied voice answered, not very fazed by the other’s outrage and calming panic. “Yes, I did know of her existence as well. How I know that is complicated, much like how I arrived here, but that’s a story for another time.”

“Man, there’s certainly a lot of secrets around here,” Clownpiece said.

“Yeah, would anyone else like to spill anything everyone else should know?” Sapphyre looked to the others.

Raven shifted nervously, but stayed quiet. This went unnoticed, which is disappointing because that could’ve been a potentially good plotline. Oh well, a story for another time then.

“You said you knew what had happened, Billy?” Arbiter got back on topic.

“Yes, but it’s not going to be easy to explain,” he said. “I guess the best way to say this is that Prank’s soul, which was divided into six colors, had split due to that unusual event. You’re already familiar with four of those six colors: Chan being purple, Brownie being blue, Coyote being gold, and Seven being silver. Red and Brown you have yet to meet individually, however you’ve seen their influence through Prank.”

“Shouldn’t Brownie be brown…” Lyrica whispered to her sisters, Merlin and Lunasa.

“What about Joker, Ranty, KJ, and Pract?” Hiiragi asked, ignoring the comment.

“Unrelated to the soul, at least in the way the sides are,” Billy explained. “You see, the sides aren’t exactly personality sides. They’re soul sides. Together, they are Prank. Her personality is all of them combined. You could argue the same is for personality sides, but this is a bit different. It goes deeper than just personality and behavior. Personality sides are just representations, really. Those four, and their two other sisters yet to be seen, are the real deal. As for the other four, Joker is merely just male Prank, which in turn means that male versions for the sides, Ranty, and the Alters exists. Ranty is more of a manifestation of Prank’s ranting and train of thought, kind of like how the traditional personality side is. KJ and Pract are just polar opposites to Prank in two different ways. Those four aren’t really part of her, they just relate to her.”

“You were right, this is all confusing,” T-Yang rubbed her head, having a headache from all the information.

“Well, it’s not something easy to understand. This kind of thing hardly happens in the natural world, as you can tell from what Christina had said about it. Of course, things had gotten a lot bigger since she had left. She had meant to create a one-colored soul like herself, but something occurred to change that. Though it can be argued that the SAMB influenced the creation of the later four.”

“Then how come we can see the sides individually?” Jul asked.

“Remote projections from the soul that can be interacted with if the said person chooses to. Christina is the same way, but the reason you couldn’t touch her was because she chose not to be touchable at the time. But even Joker, Ranty, KJ, and Pract have connections to the soul, they just don’t have to be in it. They kind of have their own copies unique to them. Ranty it just a manifestation, Joker is an opposite-gendered copy, and KJ and Pract are alternate versions of the soul. If something were to happen to Prank, however, I’m sure they would be affected just as bad as the sides.”

“So then that begs the question, what did just happen?” Remilia asked.

“Well like I said, Prank’s sides split individually, so now you have smaller pieces running around. What happened to the others is a bit fuzzier, but they might’ve been dragged along with the six. I can sense them all over the SAMB, they’ve been separated now. Which is an issue for multiple reasons. But it’s not just then. I’ve been sensing five other presences I recognize. Menacing ones that shouldn’t be here. And if those eleven are spread out and merely souls-or parts of a soul-without a body, they are very vulnerable. More than Prank was with her body…”

“Then what happened to the body if the soul split?” Marci asked, and to be honest, no one had really noticed she was there. She had been silently observing. Then again, not every had the chance the talk in a group of over 130.

“Well theoretically it should still be here, right? But that’s the thing, it’s missing too. I have the feeling something wasn’t right with what just happened, and it has something to do with a lot of things I’ve been having to look into. And if a living, soulless body were to be found by wandering souls-either of those who died or simply detached from their bodies while alive…”

“We might be able to return Prank back to completely normal!” a few people panicked.

“Well, not to that extreme. She’d just not have a body. Which is still bad, because bodiless souls are more vulnerable to bad soul stuff than souls with bodies.”

“Well we still need to find it!” Clementine said. “All of them!”

“Then let me point you in the right direction…”

So we get some insight on the situation from Billy, but what's going to happen next to our heroes (and non-heroes)?

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

I'm taking a break from updates today if that's alright.

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Verity apologizes for forgetting to post on this for a while. We'll have a complete gang review tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

QrowTyrianSalem

ZeldaMidnaMiphaLucina

Ayden

brownwolf123

Chapter 5: Red

Clownpiece, Reimu, Wadanohara, Samekichi, and Medicine Melancholy (and Su-San) all had went towards the eastern forest. When Billy had said that this was where Seven was, they had volunteered to go retrieve her. It was an odd group, but they had to be ready in case Seven decided to attack. Many more of the stronger members stayed behind.

This was due to the “Red”, who Billy told everyone to stay away from until all the others missing had been found. All he said was that she was very dangerous, and they shouldn’t risk approaching her without the others. Her exact location, Billy wasn’t sure. She kept moving. He was afraid that she would try attacking the house, or somewhere nearby, which is why he had the defense force at home.

“That’s too bad, I really wanted to fight that mysterious Red person,” Clownpiece said, a little disappointed.

“Well remember, she could still show up, which is why you and Reimu are here,” Wada tried to make her feel better.

“From what little Billy has told us, we better hope we don’t come across her without reinforcements,” Reimu said. She sighed. “Which is really something coming from me.”

“Yes, I’m surprised shine maiden,” Medicine commented. “You usually are eager to beat up all those you deem needing a good loss. I should know…”

“Well this “Red” girl seems to be on a high level of power, and the SAMB doesn’t enforce spell card rules. I don’t want to risk it, especially if we accidentally provoke her into actually attacking if she’s been so docile at the moment.”

“So what do we do about Seven?” Samekichi asked. “She’s pretty…tempered.”

“Isn’t that where you come in?” Clownpiece tilted her head.

“Huh?”

“You’re just as bad!”

“Hey!”

“She is kind of right…” Wada agreed, with a sweat-drop going down her face.

“Hang on, I think we’ve got company,” Reimu cut in.

As if on cue, Seven emerged from a tree, looking at the small group with a strange glare. She may have been an angry person, but this kind of look wasn’t like her.

“Seven?” came a sudden female voice from behind the wolf-girl. “Find anything?”

“Yeah, a few of the gang,” she answered the nearing figure. “Reimu Hakurei, Clownpiece, Medicine Melancholy, Wadanohara, and Samekichi.”

“Well there’s a few names you don’t hear too often.”

“Who’s there?” Wada asked.

The figure stopped before them, standing a bit in front of Seven. She was about the same age as her, and their identical face structure showed that this girl was another side. Her hair was short and messy, in a way that makes you think a person’s a bit…unstable. Her eyes were brown and her skin pale, her eyes showing the look of a crazy person. On her back were large, brown, bat-like wings. She also had brown cat ears and tail. And something deep within Reimu screamed “youkai”.

“Besides the shrine maiden and fairy, it’s mostly small fry,” Seven informed her friend.

“I see,” the strange girl mused. “Well, everyone has to start somewhere.”

“Who are you?” Medicine asked firmly.

“Oh, I forgot, my sisters don’t like to mention me much.” She turned to Seven. “Don’t you?”

The wolf-girl nodded. “But mostly under orders in my case. Regardless of power level, 2 against 4 isn’t usually smart.”

“What?” Samekichi asked.

“Wow, Seven’s speech is different around this girl…” Wada commented softly.

“Anyway, I suppose I have to introduce myself,” the youkai girl turned back to the group. “I am Itazura, the Red.”

The five (even Su-San) shuddered hearing this. The person they were supposed to avoid, and already they had found her! But why was Seven with her, and being so friendly with this so-called dangerous girl? Something wasn’t right.

“Well, we’ve come to retrieve you,” Reimu said. “Whatever that earthquake was disbanded your soul and spread you out, so we’re gathering you up so-”

“They can lock me up in a prison again?!” Itazura snarled. “I don’t think so. You see, the other four aren’t very fond of me. Seven is my only friend, but even she is limited in what she can do for me. And I quite enjoy being without them, just being me! There’s so much for me to do in this world without them bugging me~” She grinned, holding up her hands. “Like squishing pesky bugs…”

Saki, Sachiko, Sachi, Marci, and Ellen had been on the return trip after finding KJ and Pract, who joined them. The Alters had luckily been together, so it was beginning to feel like it wouldn’t be long before things would be back to normal.

That was when a loud blast could be heard. It sounded like something that would come out of a fantasy anime or video game. The seven turned their heads to the source of the sound. It had come from the eastern forest, where another group had been going after Seven. However, as far as everyone knew, Seven couldn’t make that kind of attack. The group could, but that was just as concerning.

“Pract, that doesn’t sound like her…does it?” KJ nervously asked.

“It does,” the Alter said, before she looked at the ghost and witch. “I think that group might’ve run into the Red.”

“Really?!” Ellen asked.

“Wouldn’t Billy have been able to warn them if they were nearing her?” Saki asked.

“Actually, I think he was busy with something else that required his attention, so he might have not checked recently,” Marci recalled.

“If Red is where Seven is…” KJ said, with even more worry.

“I guess it’s time we told you something,” Pract sighed. “Red, or Itazura, as she is called, is not a very good side.”

“We kind of got that from Billy’s warnings,” Sachiko said.

“Well, before Prank arrived in the SAMB, her soul was a bit more divided. However, they could agree on some things, like certain opinions regarding humanity, existence, and society. But one thing they couldn’t agree on was the kind of person they were, at least regarding morality. Coyote, Chan, Brownie, and the Brown argued that Christina and a second girl that helped create them would not be proud of them if they decided to be aggressive and vengeful. And violent. Seven and Itazura…were different. They were angry at how the two girls before them had been treated, and felt like retribution was needed. From the entire world. They focused on the negative from an angry viewpoint, but Itazura was far worse. The damage on the body that stuck with them hit her the most. She was completely insane.”

“If you think what we do regarding ‘evil’ is bad, then you haven’t seen anything yet,” KJ continued. “Seven can be triggered into outbursts, but Itazura is in control of herself-which is hard to believe if you’ve ever met her. At this point of time, the six acted like a democracy. However, Itazura wanted to take control, and since she and Seven were closer to each other than to the other girls, they formed an alliance. They basically went into civil war. It didn’t last very long, but it had effects. At the end, it was decided that Coyote would be the leader, but they would still have group votes on most things. Itazura was locked up, her influence on the overall soul smaller than her sisters’. Most of her influences are merely mental and aren’t voiced out loud. Seven ended up not getting punished too much, something that Coyote and the Brown had discussed together privately. She’s gotten closer to the others, but she of course still has her differences that can get in the way.”

“If you guys were created in the SAMB, how come you know all of this?” Ellen asked.

“Every time we go back into Prank’s soul, we get caught up on her memories, the same with the others.”

“So do you think Seven might have allied herself with Itazura again?” Sachiko asked.

“It’s possible, but from what we know, Seven has changed a bit since that civil war,” Pract explained. “She might not be as willing this time around. However, due to her emotions, she can be manipulated. And Manipulation is one of the things Itazura is known for…”

“Even to her own friend…?” Marci seemed a little horrified by that.

“She’s a cruel person. Which is why we have to get the soul back together so the others can subdue her again.”

“For I now, I think we should head back,” Saki suggested. “The others might’ve noticed the attack as well, and we don’t know yet all the details. They may be our friends…but we can’t risk getting caught up in battle unprepared.”

The others reluctantly agreed, then continued on back to their house. Strangely, no other attacks were heard.

I realized I've been doing quite a bit of exposition in this. Considering how things are going, it's kind of hard not to spew a bunch of backstory, otherwise things might seem confusing (at least that's how I think it would seem). I started coming across a few videos, however, that made me decide I have to fix this habit a bit. I'm not sure if this is going to be started in this story, but I'll try to show off the characters more in what they do then what other people say about them (ie, showing Itazura's manipulation, insanity, and stuff through what she does and says rather than through explanations from characters that know her). Regarding backstory, I'm still not sure what to do about it, but I'll be trying to limit the walls of text a bit. Maybe sprinkle information throughout the story rather than dump it all in one spot.

Anyway, so the Red has been found, and she appears to have some plans. Seven's role in the situation has been complicated a bit (on the one hand, her loyalty to the gang, and on the other, her loyalty to Itazura), so we'll have to see what she does. I don't think I'll show every singe missing person being found, as that would take too long and honestly it's not important, but there are two people (technically three) that will have scenes of being located in the next chapter (maybe next few) due to their importance.

I'd also like to warn that updates may get slow from here on out. I never meant to have the schedule of posting a chapter a day, it's just what ended up happening because of how much I was writing, but this is the last pre-written chapter. I haven't been able to write much due to school and other stuff popping up, and honestly I wasn't expecting to update today either because of something that came up, but since it's gotten better I posted anyway. So if you see nothing for a few days, the story isn't dead, I just can't write as much. And honestly, most of the writing was being done at 3 AM.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

-screaming in joy-

Translation: More, more!

This looks bad.

Itazura reminds me of several villains in this gang... Except more insane.

So kind of Tyrian.

HEY!

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

QrowTyrianSalem

ZeldaMidnaMiphaLucina

Ayden

brownwolf123

Chapter 6: Brown

Arbiter, Amaterasu, Old, Suika, and Toph had arrived at the main park area, where Billy told them the Brown and Christina were at. While they obviously knew what Christina looked like, they had no idea what the Brown would be like. So they hoped the two girls were nearby each other to makes things easier.

Sure enough, they found Christina at the top of the playground with another girl. But the appearance of the girl shocked them. Despite being told that Prank was the fusion of the six soul sides, they could see her with the younger girl.

The two noticed the small group approaching, and waved.

“Oh hi, we didn’t know you’d be coming over!” Christina called. She seemed a bit more pleasant than when the gang had first met her.

“Prank? What are you doing here?” Suika asked.

“Oh, just hanging around,” she replied. The laid back way she spoke and stood seemed different. “So, are we coming down, or are you coming up here?” She looked over Arbiter and Old. “Actually, never mind, it’s best we come down.

“What does that imply…?” the others looked at the towering alien as he asked that, as if it was obvious, but he didn’t seem to get it.

When the two girls joined them, they once again noticed that Prank was acting differently. She usually seemed so…diverse. Six-sided (which technically is true). This Prank seemed more basic. Maybe with her soul fragments gone, she didn’t act the same?

“So, what brings you five here?” Prank asked.

“Actually, we came to get you,” Toph said. “Billy told us you’d be here…or rather, Christina and the Brown would be here.” Despite being blind, she could hear Prank’s voice clearly from this girl, which is how she believed the others when they had told her it was Prank.

“Huh?” Christina tilted her head in confusion. “What do you mean by that?”

“No, I see where they’re confused,” Prank explained. “It’s because Prank gets her name and appearance from me. I guess I can see why Billy referred to be as the Brown rather than my name.”

“Wait, so you’re not Prank?” Suika asked.

“I’m not ‘whole’ Prank, I’m ‘soul side’ Prank. Since having a body keep up with six different names and appearances is tough, me and my sisters decided to just go with one. And since I’m the closest to the ‘soul blueprint’ that Christina and her friend made, they used my name and appearance as the default. It’s kind of confusing, especially if you don’t know the full story.”

That was when they all heard a blast from the eastern forest.

“What was that?!” Old asked with a growl. Ammy left out a similar growl.

“Oh boy, that wasn’t good,” Prank said. “I was wondering what was going to happen regarding Itazura.”

“Itazura?” Arbiter asked.

“The Red.” Prank looked over at Christina. “Remember the girl I was telling you about, the one that did all that bad stuff with Seven shortly after you two left?” The young girl nodded. “I think you might be able to help us a bit, considering a bit of what she did was revenge for you.”

“I’m so confused,” Toph held her head.

“I’ll explain later, but what you need to know now is that Ita’s gonna cause a bit of trouble for us until we can fuse back. And considering what else is around, we’re not going to be having a real nice time.”

“‘What else is around’?” Suika quoted. “What is that supposed to mean?”

“Not anything pretty. But not to be vague, that’s a topic for later. Right now, I want to get as many of the souls around here gathered and see if we can find our body. You have it right?”

The five just stood there.

“Right?”

The looked down.

“What happened to it?!” Christina panicked.

“We’re not sure…” Toph said.

“It disappeared the same time you did,” Old added.

“Well that just makes things harder,” Prank sighed.

“But…but without a body, what’s going to protect us from-” Christina began but got cut off.

“You guys may want to come back to the house,” Billy suddenly said. “Now.”

“What’s wrong, Billy?” Suika looked to the sky and asked, even though looking up was kind of pointless.

“Just go over there, I’m still busy, the others can fill you in,” the voice explained. “Besides, it’s getting less and less safe for the souls out here.”

Everyone looked at each other, before nodding. They headed off back to the direction of the gang’s home. As they left, they failed to notice the strange looking shadow under the playground, watching them intently as they walked.

This chapter ended up kind of small, but don't worry, Chapter 7 makes up for it! Possible Chapter 8 9, but honestly, I can only guess since I haven't written them yet. Also, I like how I said this would be short, yet it just gets longer and longer. Depending on how things go, I hope this can end with just 10 chapters, but maybe will have 12. Eh, Ten Years ended up twice as bad. Also, regarding the antagonists of the story, the main ones are the special surprise revealed in the next chapter (but there's been a bunch of clues as to their identity if you've been paying attention), but Itazura and Seven are their own unique threat. Who knows what they will do?

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

dragonwolf2982

NOOO THIS HAS BEEN UPDATING WITHOUT ME

Okay sorry

What? Itazura and Seven aren't the main antagonists??? Hmm... I guess I'll have to wait and see who is...

• Posted at:

Gang @/287587

#EternityIsAPancake

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#SaveIsaac2k17

UNDERTALE fan

Pegasister

I am:

a Fanwing!

the Keeper!

a writer!

an Icecream!

a READER!!!!!!

brownwolf123

Fun fact: As I was writing that little author's note at the end of the last chapter, I forgot that that chapter wasn't the one that revealed the villains (which I had just wrote in word document), and nearly gave away the surprise before I looked back at which chapter I was posting.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

WHAT?! MY POST DIDN'T GO THROUGH?! -rages-

Good chapter, though!

I wonder if those demons from the Carol series are behind this?

Oh, them... They look like they'll be tough opponents.

I hope it isn't them! -shudders-

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

QrowTyrianSalem

ZeldaMidnaMiphaLucina

Ayden

brownwolf123

Chapter 7: The Empty Shell

When the members, and missing souls, had returned to the house, they saw a gathering in the living room. People and creatures alike tried to shove and look past each other at whatever they surrounded. There were murmurs going around, the few that the new arrivals caught giving strange clues to the situation. But from what they could gather, another girl had shown up.

“Alright, move aside and let us pass,” the Arbiter ordered, a few members obeying while some either didn’t hear or didn’t care. Sighing, he made due with the results, reaching the center of the crowd.

This was a girl who seemed only a few years younger than Prank, but a few years older than Christina. Her facial structure matched the both of them, leading everyone to believe she was somehow connected to the two girls. Her hair, matching the girls’ natural hair color, was about shoulder-length (maybe an inch or two over) and had a few small details of unkemptness. Broken was the way to describe the look in her brown eyes behind dark amber glasses. The most interesting detail of all, however, was the rope she wore. It was tied in a loop with a darkly-familiar knot, but luckily the loop was about twice the size as her neck. The long tail of the rope floated in midair, sometimes wrapped around the girl’s body like a halo or flowing behind her like a cape.

When the other souls arrived at the center and saw her, they had a similar reaction to when Christina had arrived. However, the girl didn’t really seemed too fazed. Her eyes widened a bit at the number of them, most likely only expecting Christina and Prank, but she quickly shrugged it off. It seemed like she had come for a purpose, and unlike the little girl, she would not be distracted.

“Shelly? This is even more surprising than Christina arriving!” Joker squinted, as if trying to confirm who he was seeing.

“So there’s another one?!” Mak-go asked.

“Luckily, she should be the last…” Coyote explained. “But what are you doing here? Do you also want to reclaim the body?”

“What? No, why would I want to do that?” the girl-Shelly-answered. “I hate that thing with a passion. I don’t care what you do with it.”

“Besides, we wouldn’t be able to share it anyway,” Christina added. “With me and Prank sharing it, it would be two different souls. With me and Shelly…it’d just be me.”

“Wait, what?” Blue tilted his head in confusion.

The figures of Christina and Shelly then dimmed, showing two orbs of light in their chests. Christina, for the most part, had a whole orb of pink color. There was one spot, near the center, where there was a small hole. Shelly’s orb was merely a black shard the same shape as the hole in Christina’s orb. This gave off the impression that together, they made one full soul.

“I’m enough of a soul to be me,” Christina’s orb glowed as she talked. “She has hardly enough of a soul to continue to be me. So she became herself.”

“Man, soul logic is weird…” Marisa scratched her head. “So you were originally the same soul, but got separated into two very unequal fractions?”

“Yes, and if we were to return to the body, or even go into any body in general together, then we would become one whole soul again,” Shelly explained. “Which would just be Christina.”

“That’s one of the two major reasons we got created,” Prank added, looking at her three present sisters.

“Hang on, Prank is here?” Patchouli asked. “Isn’t that impossible, since she is the culmination of all six of the soul sides?”

“Well, we actually just learned that there are two Pranks,” Toph cut in. “This is the original one, the Brown soul side. The Prank we know-the whole soul Prank-is just named and dressed after her for convenience.”

“What’s the difference between them?” Idate asked.

“The difference is that she’s literally you,” Coyote rolled her eyes.

As if to prove her point, Prank leaned back against the wall with her hands in her pockets. She cracked a slight smirk and glint in her eyes.

“I also never fail to notice when a fish has a big-” she started, before getting slapped by Coyote. “Tail! I was going to say tail!” The Orca seemed to approve.

“This is why you hardly do any of the socializing,” Coyote grit her teeth.

“And those two are supposed to be leader and right hand man-chan…” Chan whispered. “They at least get along regarding things with Ita-chan.”

“Ita-chan?” Aya asked.

“Itazura, the Red soul side,” Prank rubbed her cheek, which was now red, while returning to a more serious tone. “This insane yandere kasha that tried to take over control of the body while we were still new, and almost succeeded, and now is up to no good with Seven.”

“Oh boy…” a few members said.

“Speaking of Seven, where’s the group that went to go get her?” Luzzo asked, wrapping an arm around Mari. Yes, that was an important detail to take note of, I like bugging the specific person who hates that detail, but that’s all the context you get.

“Unfortunately, it seems Seven has re-allied with Itazura, and the group responsible for retrieving her was eliminated in that earlier blast,” Billy’s voiced suddenly sounded. There were a few gasps. “Relax. They’re not dead. Just unconscious. In the woods. Which isn’t exactly healthy for them.”

“No way, she took down Reimu and Clownpiece?” Meiling asked with awe. “With the same one-hit attack?

“Well, sad to say, she’s not the least of our worries at the moment,” Billy continued. “I’ve located the body, and the source of those shakes and lights, and it’s not good.”

“What is it?” Arbiter inquired.

“The 3 Akuma Bijon and friends.” He paused. “I wouldn’t blame most of you for not knowing them. They’re mostly something from Prank’s past. I actually had been checking up on recent signs that they were nearing. The bed was Backdoor Cieco and Kikoeru’s doing, and Prank’s sleep problems was Yume and Akumu. They have the body, not entirely sure for what, but I do have theories. But the point is that they’re the reason it’s so dangerous for the souls to not be in a body. These demons…they can take souls, yes from bodies, but at least with a body a soul has a form of protection. At the moment, our buddies here can be snatched up and can hardly do anything about it. We need that body back.”

“But even then, Christina and Shelly don’t have one…” Brownie sniffled.

“Actually, Shelly,” Christina looked back at her friend. “If you weren’t here about the body, then why did you come?”

“Part of it was my doing,” Billy confessed. “But only midway. I helped lead her hear and explain a few things.”

“I really came over because I also started feeling drawn to go back to the body,” Shelly explained. “But I immediately knew something was wrong with that, considering my feelings about it never changed.”

“I highly believe the demons have something to do with it, but it could be indirectly. They might have sensed the growing danger and subconsciously felt like they needed protection. Or the demons might have manipulated them in some way to lure them here.”

“Then what are we supposed to do now?” Ib asked with a slight concerned whine.

“We need to get that body back, and I know the location, we just need the firepower,” Billy sighed. “But the problem is that until we get it back, the souls need protection in case the demons attack. And they can’t exactly help us in retrieving the body, since that’d only put them in danger. There’s no plan that won’t have at least one risk.”

“Prank and I can help in the retrieval,” Coyote suddenly spoke up. “As can KJ and Pract. But I hate to say it…but we’re going to need Itazura and Seven’s cooperation as well.”

“What?!” came the sudden uproar.

“Itazura and Seven are actually the two strongest of us,” Prank said. “The only way we beat them was through numbers, and a bit of foul play for the advantage. Besides, they’re also in danger because of those demons. Right now, we have a common enemy, and most likely a common goal. Ita’s insane, but she’s also smart. In order for either of us to have a chance, we have to work together.”

“But without a body, you’re defenseless if you’re snatched up,” Arbiter countered. “If you go to fight, they’ll be able to defeat you with one move.”

“Hey, that applies to the weaklings, not us!” KJ said. “Even if they grab us, we’ll be able to buy some time for someone else to come along and help shake them off!”

“Well, Ita-chan and Sev-chan can, you’re a weakling compared to them…” Chan mumbled.

“Huh? What’d you say?”

“Nothing-chan~”

“Well, we will need the fire power,” Billy said. “Considering we’d have to divide the gang into offensive team and defensive team.”

“Then let’s split into two teams and get this over with!” Dash shouted, causing a few cheers. This seemed to boost the pegasus’ ego.

“Alright, but remember we’ll still need a few stronger members to stay back in case the demons attack the house,” Coyote said. “And before we go straight to the body, we have to pick up and persuade Itazura and Seven.”

The true villains are revealed, and yes I'm using the demons. They technically aren't tied down just to the Carols series, just an addition. They were created while I was planning the SAMB school series (later antagonists that would be the reason for some of the things happening) and then I just made them general OCs. So yeah, they will appear in a few things, like this story. I'll try to use them sparingly though. Anyway, this once again ran out of pre-written stuff. I'm kind of taking a break (at least tonight) for writing, so the next update may take a few days. I feel like this started strong but the more I wrote, the more...weird my writing got. I don't know how to explain it. I definitely didn't plan for it to be this long...

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

dragonwolf2982

Whoa. Itazura, Seven, AND demons... This'll end well.

• Posted at:

Gang @/287587

#EternityIsAPancake

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#SaveIsaac2k17

UNDERTALE fan

Pegasister

I am:

a Fanwing!

the Keeper!

a writer!

an Icecream!

a READER!!!!!!

-shrieks- I KNEW THEY WOULD BE IN THIS! I'm getting excited now!

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

QrowTyrianSalem

ZeldaMidnaMiphaLucina

Ayden