Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Hello people I haven't posted a topic in such a long time.
I randomly felt like making an rp since every other one I'm in is super slow so – here ya go!

Time Corp., the secret agency created to make sure history stays the way it is supposed to be. Hidden underground in an abandoned subway station, they are tasked with protecting history from those who would change it for their own agendas.
Agents, aged 15-18, are sent back in time to fix any changes caused by an illegal Traveler, to correct the timeline and keep the present safe. These agents are trained to work quickly and efficiently, and to blend in with whatever time period possible. Classes on blending in with time periods, as well as "correction simulators", take place three days a week. The reason these children are employed is because of their age. The younger you are, the easier it is to time travel. Once you reach the age of 19, traveling begins to affect your health, physically and mentally. Eventually, one could go insane or die if they travel too much or for too long. However, there are people called "Supervisors", usually aged 19-22, who travel with a team of agents in order to make sure things are done correctly, and not made worse. They take turns travelling, and therefore don't feel too many effects.
Time Corp.'s mode of transportation is an underground subway. The subway picks up speed until it is able to break the laws of physics and hurtle into the past. Once arriving, it automatically cloaks itself with invisibility. It'd be very dangerous to let anyone in the past see a futuristic subway randomly appear.
The agents train many years for this, and are selected for being smart, responsible, reliable, and quick-thinking. They must, however, be somewhat fit as well. Running around in 12th century England can wear anyone out.
But what happens when a group of shadowy Travelers is discovered planning to change the past in order to stop the founding of Time Corp.?
You are an agent selected to stop them. You will travel with a team of 7 other agents, as well as a supervisor, in order to stop these illegal Travelers from changing the past. Will you be able to save the present and Time Corp.?

Notes:
•Your character is already an agent. You can't be a new agent and expect to Travel already.
•The location of Time Corp. is underground somewhere in Boston, Massachusetts. Your character most likely lives somewhere in Massachusetts.
•This is a sci-fi rp, so there's no magical powers.
•I will be making other threads, such as planning, character development, etc. This thread is just a sign up thread.
•It'll actually be awhile before the Illegal Travelers try to de-found Time Corp. They're mostly just screwing up the past at first, like misplacing important documents or murdering important people.

Rules:
•Just 1 character per person; I don't want to have to keep track of dozens of characters who might not even have povs.
•Be descriptive with your characters. I don't want short, simple "blue eyes, blonde hair, short, cute, etc." Give me details. Also, please refrain from making an extremely tragic backstory or a super angsty character. They don't really improve an RP. Your character can be sad if you want, yes, but not melodramatic. Also, this probably goes without saying, but no "perfect angels" either. No OP characters, no mary-sues, etc. If I see any, "in POV" answers to any questions, you will not get accepted.
•You can have characters crush on each other, but don't let it take over the RP. This isn't a romance rp.
•There are four girl agents and four guy agents, as well as the supervisor (who's actually my character lol).
•Saves last for two days MAX. If you don't have your character in by the end of the second day I will open up your save to someone else.
•If your character doesn't meet qualifications and you aren't accepted, I'll usually ask you to change them a bit and resubmit, so you can have another chance of getting in.
•Please please please try to pov at least once a week. I understand school and life and everything, but if you commit to this you need to actually post.
•Guys this is gonna be so cool omw–so HAVE FUN!!!

The Form(delete the paranthesis when you submit please):

>Basic
•Name(full):
•Nickname(if any):
•Age(15-18):
•Hair:
•Eyes:
•Skin:
•Body type:
•Face:
>Inner
•Personality:
•Strengths:
•Weaknesses:
>Skills
•Abilities(like stealth, hand to hand, puzzles, weapons, etc.):
Weaknesses:
>Bio(just a few sentences or a paragraph explaining how your character came to be in the agency or just their general backstory):
Other:

I'm saving a male spot for Embyr if she wants it, so 7 spots left.
Also I just realized the title of this rp sounds like the insurance company lol.

My character
>Basic
•Name: Sebastian Barret Foster
•Prefers to be called: Sebastian
>Appearance
•Hair: A dark mousy brown, usually combed, but can be easily ruffled out of place.
•Eyes: Deep-set, kinda large, dark brown
•Skin: A slight pallor because of genetics, but healthy skin
•Body type: Tall and slim, around 6'1"
•Face: Oval-ish
>Inner
•Personality: Sebastian is a rather arrogant guy, preferring to stick to himself, though he will often comment about another person sarcastically, especially if they're annoying him. He is very blunt and honest, which can be good at times, but is often harsh. He enjoys speaking to like-minded individuals, intelligent and strategic like him. Despite his arrogance, he is very responsible and will obey his authorities.
•Likes: Classical music, the night sky, sleep, history, logic games, books, crime shows,
•Dislikes: Children who think they know everything, donuts and other equally sugary sweets, too much loud noise, babies,
•Strengths: Strong-willed, responsible and will get things done.
•Flaws: Can get easily irritated by those he deems "inferior" (aka his team). He can be blunt and sarcastic, especially when someone asks a stupid question.
>Skills
•Abilities: A good strategist; very knowledgeable about history (in other words a history nerd). Has good aim when shooting his handgun.
Weaknesses: Can't swing a sword/ax/knife/etc. for the life of him. He'd probably have a hard time in the medieval era. Also he isn't extremely strong. He's agile, but can't pick up a person and throw them like some other supervisors claim they can do.
>Bio: Recruited at a young age, and grew up an agent. Was promoted to supervisor at age 19.
Other: He's the team's supervisor

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

dragonwolf1595

No this is already on the second page bump

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

Thumbnail avatar 1acbfd80ac

dramamoonrise5

Save a female spot!

• Posted at:

Natalie 

Be thankful for what you have. Your life, no matter how bad you think it is, is someone else's fairy tale-Wale Ayeni

Why fit in when you were born to stand out?

Everest

Dolphin

Mariposa

Tanis

Beatrice

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

I'll take that spot! I'll try to get a form in later today.

This time I'm gonna actually THINK about a character before I make one lol.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Waffles eat potatoes. It's legit, M8.

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Save a female spot, please.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar 950d10dcf3

lynxadventure425

Save female spot, plz! (Will do my form tomorrow.) thx in advance! Should I keep dis bumped 4 u?

• Posted at:

.~*{Lynx}*~.

DArkSide

^{Shadow}^

I'mNOTClay

'~Phoenix~'

I❤️Wolves

01/12/17

Always Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and twice as beautiful as you ever IMAGINED.

Queeof: Pineapples Unicorns

Okie dokie loki! ~Lynx

dragonwolf1595

Female 1: Saved for Natalie
Female 2: Saved for Andra
Female 3: Saved for Lynx
Female 4: Open

Male 1: Saved for Embyr
Male 2: Open
Male 3: Open
Male 4: Open

Four spots left! 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dogdragon1303

It's rediculous how fast the female spots get filled up.

I'm debating on whether I should use Sam Starling (without the wings lol) or make up a different one ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Save a male please.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Band currently rules my life.

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

Tilt. 

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?"

"Why are you keeping this curiosity door closed?"

J O V J

dragonwolf1595

3 spots left

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thumbnail avatar 3a3b4f2bb8

jadewolf2493

jen will take a male spot.

• Posted at:

Jenna Øpacaré Vale Argentum Traitare Silvershade

INTJAquariusGøddessBrøkenChaøtic NeutralInsaneFørgøtten

Queen øf Illusions

Thumbnail avatar 3a3b4f2bb8

jadewolf2493

The Form:

>Basic
•Name: Luciel Aerav
•Nickname: Ciel
•Age): 18
• Gender: male, however, he is bisexual and would prefer a guy.
>Appearance
•Hair: His hair is a dark ashy black color that reaches to his shoulders.
• Eyes: His eyes have central Heterochromia. (Look it up) The outer edges are blue and the inner part is green. Note, his pupil is still black.
•Skin:He has very pale skin with lots of faint scars.
•Body type: He has a runner's build and is underweight. About 6'2~
• Face: Idk, like anime proportions I guess.
>Inner
• Personality: He's very quiet, and when he does speak, it's usually to insult someone or mutter something sarcastic. He does, however, have a kind streak, in the sense that he will make sure everyone gets out alive at the cost of himself. He's also quite self-destructive. He's one of those people that could have been extremely kind and caring, but fate tortured him until all that was left was sarcasm and hatred.
•Dislikes: basically everyone. People, people, people, and did I mention people?
•Strengths: he's extremely smart and manipulative.
•Weaknesses: He's extremely sensitve deep inside even though he won't ever show it. He holds all of his feelings in until they destroy him.
>Skills
•Abilities: He's extremely good with most bladed weapons. And is not bad with a gun. He's very good at lying and manipulating people to get what he wants.
Weaknesses: He's not very good at running or any sports besides fighting. 
>Bio: Abused as a child, and the agency saved him basically. I'll go more in depth later.
Other:

• Posted at:

Jenna Øpacaré Vale Argentum Traitare Silvershade

INTJAquariusGøddessBrøkenChaøtic NeutralInsaneFørgøtten

Queen øf Illusions

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

Save   girl spot

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of eris

I am a shape shifter

I am the host of nephthys 

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

pantherwolf1244

Name : Zia greywolf 

Nickname : grey or wolf mostly under like use of first name when with friends/peers

Appearance

Hair : long white blond hair usually in a side braid 

Eyes: royal blue 

Skin : pale one scar from a knife fight on her upper right arm 

Body type : tall , thin, lithe  built for speed and agility not good for marathon type running

Face : Sharp features and high cheek bones no baby fat left 

Personality : smart argumentative tricky brave sarcastic and quiet annoying observant cunning and resourceful

Likes : fighting , arguing sprinting going under cover tests winning sports 

Dislikes : smiling, laughing and goofing off failure vegetables thinking and talking about her family 

Strengths: fighting with all weapons except guns sports very smart/cunning under cover and debating 

Weaknesses : guns, her little sister , an old break in her arm from soccer before she became an agent only causes trouble when pressured in two places probably too serious but she would disagree 

Abilities: fighting and weapons all except guns sports and agility/fast running balancing her works without a flaw under cover 

Weaknesses: guns , long distance running ,riddles, hates losing so much that it's actually a little scary can be a little rash 

Bio :

Zia was the average high school popular kid she is athletic and smart but soon evil falls and her family mansion buns down with her parents inside dazed with fear and sadness she wanders into the woods where she meets a newly escaped convict armed with a knife she remembers something from when the person was first put in jail on tv it had not said what his crime was turns out he was an illegal time traveler but acting on instinct when the person attacks she starts to fight ten minutes later she is found by an agent that has been posing as a police officer to keep an eye on the escapee zia had just won the fight and when the agent heard this plus the fire story he took her back to HQ and started training her her sister lyss is eventually moved to HQ but zia will not let her become a time traveler because lyss is quiet and clumsy plus she could never kill anything she is too soft of Heart 

Other : nope 

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

On second thought... I'm in a lot of RPs already, so cancel my save.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Save male please!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

dragonwolf1595

@Jenna: Ciel is accepted (though I have an issue that I may ask you to change later)

@Zia: Please redo your form and make it more understandable. You have to be decent at grammar if you want to join. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dragonwolf1595

Also I feel like Sebastian and Ciel would really tick each other off lol 

wait Sebastian and Ciel–

*coughs*

a certain manga has come to mind

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dogdragon1303

>Basic
•Name: Samuel Piper Starling
•Nickname: Sam. He always goes by Sam (and he usually gets afraid when someone uses his full name cause that means he's in trouble whoops)
•Age(15-18): 17
>Appearance
•Hair: dirty blonde and slightly shaggy, the length is medium, going to a tiny bit past his ears.
•Eyes: Pale green
•Skin: Slightly pale with light freckles
•Body type: Ectomorph. Sam is tall and slim.
•Face: oval
>Inner
•Personality: Sam is typically bright and happy, though not annoyingly so. He's pretty quiet, but he smiles a lot and speaks more to people he knows well. He can be serious if the situation calls for it. He doesn't really crack jokes despite his happy demeanor (his jokes kinda suck). He doesn't like committing to things that take a long time, he's more independent, preferring to do what he wants when he wants. Unfortunately for him, this doesn't work very well with the time traveling business. He's more of a follower, but can be a leader if necessary. He prefers to avoid unnecessary fights and rarely ever starts them. He rarely gets angry.
•Likes: Autumn, children, coffee, his team (most of them cough cough), rain
•Dislikes: People who're always grumpy or dark, thunderstorms, silence makes him uncomfortable. Committing to things that take too long. Also the dark.
•Strengths: Rarely ever angered, smart and won't start fights, quick on his feet and determined, kind.
•Weaknesses: clumsy, softhearted, too trusting, doesn't like commitment, stubborn once he sets his mind on something. Sometimes not reasonable (if he's stressed, sad, angry--basically any negative emotions result in him being unreasonable.) Stressed easily and not great under pressure.
>Skills
•Abilities: He uses a small knife or dagger (only if absolutely necessary.) Witty and quick.
Weaknesses: Not martial artist strong...has a fear of the dark and thunderstorms. *shrugs*
>Bio: Sam lived a fairly normal life, went to school and everything until he was maybe 13, when his parents revealed that they worked with the time travelers organization. They really wanted him to follow in their footsteps, although Sam himself didn't fancy the idea, he eventually agreed to go there to become a time traveler guy. His family moved to Massachusetts so that they could access it easier and they've lived there ever since.
Other: this took so long *cries*

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dragonwolf1595

ayyyy nice work Embyr

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

horsedragon1273

Sorry if there's mistakes and stuff, I'm tired.

Basic
•Name: Ouroboros Everest Rainier
•Nickname: He goes by and introduces himself as Or.
>Appearance
•Hair: Dark brown, straight shoulder length hair that he usually has in a small ponytail
•Eyes: Heterochromic; left is a pale blue while the right is a dark brown.
•Skin: Very pale (anything dark on him stands out a lot) and he only burns.
•Body type: Lithe and slim; built for running and agility
•Face: Teardrop shaped (like an upside down one (I don't really know))
>Inner
•Personality: Ory is confident, a bit introverted, an early riser as well as a night owl. He enjoys running and agility, and is quite intelligent, and enjoys a good puzzle. He is quite opinionated and is sarcastic at times, and he often runs a little late because he's off writing in a corner. He is a history fanatic and loves knowing the weird and unimportant facts. He will argue if he believes that he should, and while he enjoys a good fight from a distance, he is practically useless at close range, and he doesn't go looking for fights. Ory also loves music, especially instrumentals, and if you get him started, he could talk for hours on end about music theory, music history, the different types of instruments and what's different about them, practically everything he could possibly have learned about music. He also prefers to work alone, and on his own time. If he heard something wrong about something such as history, he can't help but correct it.
•Likes: Any coffee but Starbucks (poor child), mature people, writing, reading, being alone, constellations, math, science things, history, music, playing trumpet, brass instruments, DCI (if it exists in this world), and sketching.
•Dislikes: Immature people, young people, Starbucks coffee, sleep (he doesn't get that much... So yeah), woodwinds (kidding, it's harmless), working with others, people who say things about history that are wrong, cats, rules (well, he isn't afraid to bend them, rather), and bright lights that blot out the stars.
•Strengths: Ory has a photographic memory, and he can have good ideas. He also is a good listener, and as for like the third time, walking history book. He also has good instincts, which tie into his skills.
•Weaknesses: Ory hates group work and often refuses to do it. He doesn't like when people look at his sketches, and he isn't good at thinking on his feet. He can be too stubborn and not budge on a matter when he prehaps should, and he often pushes himself beyond the limits of what he can do.
>Skills
•Abilities: Ory is great with guns and bows (just in case), as well as stealth (he enjoys sneaking up on people) and solving puzzles, running and doing agility, remembering things, parkour. He is pretty much a walking history book in addition.
Weaknesses: Ory is practically useless at close combat, no matter how hard he tries to be good. He isn't great at following orders, and he hates fighting in Mass attacks against something. He is also useless when it comes to things that require strength- besides running and agility things, he can't do much to help out with things of a strength nature. 
>Bio(just a few sentences or a paragraph explaining how your character came to be in the agency or just their general backstory): Ory grew up with with just his father, as his mother died shortly after giving birth to his younger brother (who isn't important, and is named Firedrake), and Ory was too young to remember his mother. He grew up fairly normally, until he was 14, when a time agent went rogue and was in the woods behind Ory's house, which Or was coincidentally also in with a gun (he was hunting, okay). He came across the rogue, and instinctively shot him in the knee, causing him to go down. The time traveler hunting the guy was impressed with Ory's instincts, and told him to apply when he was 15. He did so and has been there ever sense, and plans to become a supervisor.
Other: Hush I can name him Ouroboros. Also, he isn't intentionally close to our character, Edge. I created Ory without reading your characters full thing.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

Tilt. 

"Downstairs, obviously."

J O V J

dragonwolf1595

Oh he's fine, Rebel. Ory accepted!

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dogdragon1303

@Edge- thanks

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dragonwolf1595

Female 2: Saved for Lynx
Female 3: Saved for Kia?

Male 1: Sam (Embyr)
Male 2: Ory (Rebel)
Male 3: Ciel (Jenna)
Male 4: Saved for Kadabra

One female spot (possibly two if Kia doesn't redo her form) left. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

pantherwolf1244

You can cancel my save I'm in way to many tips as it is 

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

dragonwolf1595

Okay

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

thordragon328

My form might not come for about a day or two at the max. I'm at a cabin at the moment...

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

dragonwolf1595

Okay, that's fine.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Save a female Spot, please

• Posted at:

Livvy

And though the road is long

I look up to the sky

And In the dark I found, I stop and I won’t fly

And I sing along, I sing along, then I sing along

#Wolvy

DesRoMiraClarSumAriAarTwiShadZoeLexAli

dogdragon1303

I forgot to add that Sam usually wears a blue beanie (in modern times)

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

thordragon328

>Basic

Name: Winslow Herans

Nicknames: Winn

>Appearance

Hair:Almond brown that is often messy or has scorch marks in it.

Eyes: Heterochromic, with a ring of carmel around the pupil and brown around that.

Skin: Is slightly tan and doesn't sunburn easily.

Body type: Shorter and has a runners build.

Face: Basically a rounder oval. IDK XD

>Inner

Personality: Winn is a natural scientist, and is also very good with computers. Is not afraid to drop knowledge on someone about a specific time period. He is reckless at times, but he always completes his task, no matter if it's making breakfast or disarming an explosive. If he becomes connected to someone, he is one of the best friends you can have. Very gentle and kind. A great strategist, and will ring in if he thinks something is a bad idea or unsafe. He has utmost respect for science and the natural world, and sometimes takes soil samples from time periods (you all have hobbies). He runs calculations from how long it will take for a plant to grow or how much time to put on a microwave oven. If the subway has a lab, it's his (if that's ok).

Likes: Science, music, physics, happy people, sweets from time to time.

Dislikes: Rodents, other exceptional hackers.

Strengths: Very kind to others.

Weaknesses: Sometimes is reckless.

>Skills

Abilities: Great inventor and hacker.

Weaknesses: If he is under pressure, he is not as thorough as usual.

>Bio: His parents got divorced, and grew up on the streets. Will go in more detail later.

Other: Please let this through!!!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

horsedragon1273

I didn't mention this, but Ory's tall, around 6' 4".

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

Tilt. 

"Downstairs, obviously."

J O V J

dragonwolf1595

Winn is accepted! Yeah, he can have a lab. The subway isn't the actually agency, though. It's just a means of transportation through time. 

The agency is an underground base, which you enter through the station doors. It's kinda hard to describe, especially since I've never ridden a subway. 

Female 2: Saved for Lynx
Female 3: Saved for Livvy

Male 1: Sam (Embyr)
Male 2: Ory (Rebel)
Male 3: Ciel (Jenna)
Male 4: Winn (Kadabra)

Alright, one female spot left. Still waiting on female forms. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

The Form:
>Basic

•Name: Aura Noelle Reese 
•Nickname: Ari

•Agee: 16

>Appearance

•Hair: Wavy brown hair with copper streaks, Mid length. Prefers her hair loose

•Eyes: Dark green, with Brown flecks. Big eyes

•Skin: Tan skin, with freckles on her nose and a bit below her eyes

•Body type: She's pretty short, around 5'2, She's noticeably underweight

•Face: Heart

>Inner

•Personality: Very sarcastic, always has to have a comeback. Snarky comes off as over confident. She's actually really insecure, but would never let anyone know it. Brave, but reckless. Determined, amd very competitive. She isn't a very honest person, and she's very stubborn. Loyal, will always have a friends back. Has a bad temper. She barely sleeps, and pretty much lives off of caffeine and sugar. Extrovert, loves crowds. Being on time rarely happens to her. She's a daydreamer, and sometimes losing herself into her fantasy worlds. She likes to pretend she's a ninja and sneaks around. Which gets her in a lot of trouble. She doesn't like listening to people, she's rather do things get own way. She'd rather work in a group then by by herself. Can't sit still. Is a huge feminist. Has agoraphobia (fear of being forgotten), claustrophobia (fear of confined spaces) and atychiphobia (fear of failure). Is a secret hopeless romantic 

•Likes: Photography, Astronomy, Tea, Storms, Anything Vanilla, Roses, Traveling, hoodies/sweatshirts/jackets

•Dislikes: Loud Noises, Being Cold, Glitter, Soda, Spiders, anything pink, messes, math, heels, being called short.

•Strengths: She's very brave, and loyal, would take a bullet for someone she cares about.

•Weaknesses: She is very insecure, and it has lead to her having breakdowns in the past. Her temper and sarcasm make it hard to be able to stand her.

>Skills

•Abilities: She is very agile and stealthily. Skilled with swordplay and knives. Martial arts are a speciality of hers. She's a decent actress

•Weaknesses: She can't shoot a gun to save her life, has very low endurance when running. She isn't very strong. Technology things drive her crazy, she can hardly use her phone without getting aggravated

>Bio: Her mother was young (she was 16) when she had Aura. Her father (he was 17),left the two when Aura was born. Aura's mother raised her, and they were really close. When Aura was old enough to join Time Corps, her father, who was an Time Corps agent, came to see her and to have her join Time Corps. Interested, Aura joined, but she refuses to talk to her father. 
•Other: Aura was anorexic for a long time, but she's finally getting over it and eating

• Posted at:

Livvy

And though the road is long

I look up to the sky

And In the dark I found, I stop and I won’t fly

And I sing along, I sing along, then I sing along

#Wolvy

DesRoMiraClarSumAriAarTwiShadZoeLexAli

dragonwolf1595

Aura accepted

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

thordragon328

Up

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

dragonwolf1595

I know for sure I posted on this. It must not have gone through. 

Anyway, the rest of you need to get your forms in. Meanwhile, I am going to make a plot planning thread for us to share ideas. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

*lip smack* Well, a lot of things happen in, *counts fingers* A week, maybe. Also, Im pretty sure there issssss one spot left?

Da Form

>Basic
•Name: Malpas Dowling
•Nickname: Mal
>Appearance
•Hair: Amber, wavy hair that is waist length. She usually wears it a messy bun, or a fancy updo.
•Eyes: Very pale blue, and kinda look cloudy.
•Skin: Olive skin, that gets sun burnt easily.
•Body type: A pear- Don't ask, I know it sounds weird- Tall,-5'8"- and scrawny, but is vigorous.
•Face: Has a heart shaped face, with pale freckles under her eyes and on her nose.
>Inner
•Personality: Mal is very moody,-she takes many things personally- and energetic. She likes to lead others, but is sometimes impulsive. She's usually restless, and needs to be with someone most of the time. She is sometimes very aggressive and rude to people she doesn't like, but most of the time she controls herself. When she does get frustrated, she takes it out on other people, in full force. She likes to trust her gut instincts, and decides on her feelings instead of her smarts. She likes to do multiple things at once, but always get distracted, and usually ends up playing with something instead. She is diplomatic and tactful, and will lie to get things, or to not hurt someones feelings. She is witty and sarcastic, and is quick to act on her feet. She loves to debate, and gets very passionate on certain topics. She doesn't back down from a fight, and someone will usually have to stop her, and help her think straight. Mal is extremely curious, she will question rules, schedules and just anything in particualur.  She likes to be adventurous, and is also intelligent. She likes to please others, and loves to hear apprecation, that's the thing that drives her.
•Likes: Dogs -Mostly german Shepard's and huskys-, and wolves. She loves sweets, especially icecream. She loves to be silly and dance, and likes to mimic others. Stars, and science.

•Dislikes: People who are rude for no reason, people telling her that she is wrong, and people who back up from a fight. She hates Brussels sprouts, and tomatos.
•Strengths: Mal is very good at comforting, and is good at socializing. She is brave, determined, and persistent.

•Weaknesses: She is very impatient, and takes things very personally. When she does something wrong, or badly, she gets frustrated and upset.
>Skills
•Abilities: She's great at close up combat and hand to hand combat. She carries around a pair of daggers with her, and is amazing with them. She also is quick on her feet, and can sprint very fast.
Weaknesses: She isn't that strong- since she is scrawny- and she panics easily. Even though she can sprint quickly, she has a very short stamina.
>Bio: Mal's parents tried to kill her when she was younger, because they were convinced she was the child of the Devil. Them being very religous, had to do something. After hiding in her house for almost a day, she finally got to call the police, and had them arrested. She was shipped to foster home to foster home, each of them saying something was wrong with her. After a couple of years, she ended up at Time Corp. and decided to join. (I am very uncreative so there. ;-;)
Other: I CLOSED THIS TAB SO MANY TIMES WITHOUT COPYING IT I THINK I WENT CRAZY. *ahem* Okay, Im good.

• Posted at:

"That's not a worthy explanation,

I know there is none,

Nothing can make sense of all these things I've done."

-Dear Evan Hansen

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

Enemies with the forums. 

dragonwolf1595

Mal is accepted

All the spots are taken now. I only need Natalie and Lynx's form

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

thordragon328

Up

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

1 , , 3