Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Would you all prefer I create a pov thread or just pov on this one?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

It doesn't matter to me.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Band currently rules my life.

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

Tilt. 

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?"

"Why are you keeping this curiosity door closed?"

J O V J

dragonwolf1595

Up! I need the rest of the female forms, please!

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

You might have to open the spots back up if they don't get them in my tomorrow or something

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Waffles eat potatoes. It's legit, M8.

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

dragonwolf1595

If they don't get them in by tonight I'll open them back up.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thumbnail avatar 3a3b4f2bb8

jadewolf2493

okay

• Posted at:

Jenna Øpacaré Vale Argentum Traitare Silvershade

INTJAquariusGøddessBrøkenChaøtic NeutralInsaneFørgøtten

Queen øf Illusions

dragonwolf1595

Alright so those first spots are open again, but I can't wait any longer to start the RP.
SO, it's just gonna be the ones we already have at first, and if anyone wants to join later we can always make it so they are recruited later on.
Annnnyway, we can go ahead and start POVs. Let's just pov on this thread just so I can keep track of things better. I'll go ahead and create an opening pov and after that you all can go wild.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Understood.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

horsedragon1273

Okay.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

Tilt. 

"Downstairs, obviously."

J O V J

dragonwolf1595

Pov in mod

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dragonwolf1595

Sebastian
- - - - -
"Sebastian Foster, please report to Commander Gordan's office."
I glanced up from my work, rolling my eyes at the announcement played over the office com. Of course he'd need me now, when I'm right in the middle of important work. This tended to happen often, as Gordan was very commanding and didn't care what anyone else was doing so long as they were obeying him. For a few seconds I contemplated ignoring the summoning, pretending not to have heard it, and keep working on the papers I had to get done. But no, Gordan knew I was in the Supervisors' Offices and would have heard every word.
Someone poked their head around the corner. "Did you get that, Seb?"
"Yeah, yeah," I stood up, placing my papers in a drawer easily reachable for later on. I started out of the offices, and said over my shoulder to Pete, "and don't call me Seb."
Though the offices were higher up than the training grounds and simulation rooms, I could easily see young Travelers practicing in the areas lower down. Our offices connected to each other with catwalks, and sometimes the catwalks went over the practice areas. Supervisors and high-up Officers often enjoyed standing on the catwalk and watching the Travelers training for hours on end. Perhaps many of them missed their younger days when they were able to Travel.
The lights, electric bulbs mounted on poles connected to the walks, were completely bright, signifying that it was past 7am. It was maybe 8:00 in the morning, though we obviously couldn't just look up to the sky to tell. Our base being underground, we relied on clocks and the general feeling of passing time to tell what time of day it was.
I reached the end of the catwalk and climbed a few flights of iron stairs up to Commander Gordan's office. The office was larger than ours, with glass windows that showed our large underground cavern with the training areas and catwalks and everything we had spent decades building. Commander Gordan could see all.
I knocked on the door, wondering not for the first time why he had called me.
"Come in," came a deep voice. I pushed open the door and stepped inside.
His office, as usual, was filled with the latest high-tech software produced. The best of the best. Flat screen displays, digital keyboards that could appear and disappear to accommodate the user. A voice-activated system that pulled up anything you wanted. A hologram projector. Everything of the sort we used to travel through time and protect history.
Gordan looked up from where he was sitting at his desk and smiled. "Mr. Foster."
"Sir."
The man was rather muscular, and though his hair was graying and he sometimes complained about back pain, he was still in peak physical shape. A great Traveler back in his time.
"I hope you are doing well, Mr. Foster. Does the office life suit you?"
I'd only been doing pure office work for a few months, since Travelling activity had been low. Nevertheless, I didn't care for it a whole lot.
"It's alright, sir," I replied.
"I see," he paused, as if thinking. "Well, I called you here to discuss something very important." He paused again, and glanced down at his desk, then back up to me. "I presume you've heard about the illegal Travelers discovering another way to travel though time without the subway train?"
I nodded. Who hadn't? It was big news, and we'd been trying to figure out how they'd done it for weeks now. Thankfully, they hadn't yet changed history, merely observing it, but we knew that wouldn't be for much longer. As far as I knew we were still looking for clues as to where they'd gone.
Another huge aspect of it was that the illegal Travelers discovered how to allow adults to travel without being affected. Anyone who knew anything about time travel knew that generally at the ages of 19-24, you started to grow less and less resistant to the effects of Traveling. It was extremely dangerous for anyone over the age of 25 to even move twenty minutes back in time.
But, somehow, these illegals had discovered a way for anyone of any age to travel. This made them way more dangerous.
Did Gordan think I had anything to do with the illegals? Why did he call me up here and why did he mention the rogue travelers to me?
"Ah, good," Gordan replied. "Because that's why I called you here." He stood up, moved to one of the screens, and pressed a button on the lower right hand corner. On the screen popped up a slightly blurted photo of a man. A man who wore a dark suit and who was staring at the camera suspiciously.
A rogue Traveler.
"You've found them?" I hurried over to the screen and gazed at the picture, trying to figure out where in time he was by observing the background.
"Yes," Gordan replied. "At least, where they are now. Our agents have scouted out this area and discovered where they are hiding."
I held my breath as I waited for an answer.
"Massachusetts, 1692."
". . .the Salem Witch Trials. . ."
Gordan nodded. "We don't know why they are there, or what they're planning to do. But we need to capture them. They can't be allowed to roam history."
My gaze moved from the screen to Gordan. "And you want me to . . .?"
Gordan pressed another button on the screen, and the image disappeared. In its place, a full body picture of a 17 or 18 year old male popped up. Next to the pictures, several lines of data appeared. Data such as a name, age, birth date. . .
"Luciel Aerav," Gordan started. "18 years old. Smart, good with bladed weapons."
Next to the full body picture popped up several small videos, displaying Luciel in the training area, slashing dummies, or in the simulation room. Before I could finish reading his data, he disappeared and another full body picture came up. This one looked to be around the same age, but with blonde shaggy hair.
"Samuel Starling, 17 years old." The videos of Samuel Starling popped up, just like the last one. "Silent and quick, very stealthy."
As he continued listing off names, with different people popping up on the screen with each name, I listened silently.
"Ouroboros Rainier, 18. Has a photographic memory. Skilled in archery and parkour."
"Winslow Herans, 18 years. A bright inventor, proficient in technology and computers."
"Aura Reese, age 16. Experienced in swordplay and martial arts."
"Malpas Dowling, 17. Does well in close combat and hand to hand."
When he finished, I stood silently. After no response from me, Gordan continued speaking.
"This is your team, who you are to be the Supervisor of. This is who you are going to travel with to find and capture the rogues. These agents are well-trained and have traveled a few times before. Never for anything this big, but I believe they're ready for a larger mission."
He moved away and sat down at his desk again. "You are to prepare and leave tomorrow morning. Our two agents already in 1692 can't do much, only observe. The sooner you and your team get to that time, the better."
So soon. Well, sudden trips were common in the traveling business. I shouldn't have been surprised, but it had been a rather quick decision. I hadn't traveled for months, and to suddenly leave tomorrow. . .
With a nod, I said, "Yes, sir. I will gather the team and inform them of our trip."
"Good. Make sure you keep in contact with us and inform us of your progress along the way. You are dismissed."
I walked out of his office and started to make my way back to my office, planning to summon the team members over com. Though I was glad to finally do something besides paperwork after all these months, I was slightly worried that capturing the rogue Travelers would be difficult to achieve. I'd need a good team for this, and I hoped that everyone Commander Gordan had chosen was at least competent in following orders and listening to authority.

- - - - -

Phew, sorry that took awhile. 

So maybe you all can have your characters training or something and they are summoned to Sebastian's office. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dragonwolf1595

I made a mistake with the quotation marks in the dialogue oh my word why

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Hey is it too late to submit?

If not, then here's mine. 

Name: Jasmyne Oak 

Nickname: Jay 

Hair: medium length caramel colored hair with a green streak and a blue streak 

Eyes: green 

Skin: white (race), and tanned 

Body Type: tall and average width 

face: heart shape 

Personality: sarcastic, funny, smart, kind, loyal, strong. Also a peacemaker 

Likes: pizza, rice, orange chicken, most junk food, cats (all kinds, from house cats to lions) 

Dislikes: peanut butter (not allergic, just hate it), hot dogs, regular dogs, bugs, hairless mammals (like sphinx cats) 

Strengths: Learns things quickly, excellent strategist, good sprinter 

Weaknesses: no stamina when it comes to running (hence being a sprinter), clumsy 

Abilities: good memory, fun facts (useful when in different time periods) logic games, martial arts 

Bio: don't really care 

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Pineapplethe RainWing/NightWing hybrid

Bubblesplash- the warrior cat 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Pinkie Pie- the MLP character 

Peril- the firescales dragon 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

dragonwolf1595

Up! 

@Jade, uh...I'd prefer a more descriptive form

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dogdragon1303

Sorry this took so long...
Sam-

I raced to the edge of the woods, my heart racing, and glanced back at my pursuers.
The two men pursuing me wore the uniform of German soldiers. On their arms they bore the Nazi symbol, and as I watched one of them raised his rifle and aimed at me.
I quickly took off, wincing at the sound of the gun. I instead focused on the woods in front of me, intent to get away from the two German soldiers.
I was almost there when my foot hit a root. I stumbled, then fell.
The two soldiers bore over me, then the simulation went dark.
I gave a sigh as two words popped up, "Simulation failed."
I sat in my chair a moment longer, cursing the root I'd tripped over, then stood up and walked over to the door, knowing that others would certainly be waiting for their turn to use the simulation.
I was right--A girl of about fifteen stood there, leaning against the wall with an air of impatience about her.
Knowing I'd spent much too long in the simulation, I gave a small, "Sorry." And opened the door to let her in.
After giving me an annoyed look, she entered the room and sat down.
I put my hands in my pockets and walked off in the direction of the training area, making up my mind that I may as well train while I had nothing else to do.
Halfway there, the speakers crackled on, and the voice of Sebastian Foster spoke, calling people to his office.
I paid it little heed until I heard my name called on the speaker.
Surprised, I glanced up at the speakers, then gave a small shrug and made my way to Foster's office.
----
Sorry it's cringey Im so tired and I suck at simulations I'm gonna weep bitterly when I see this tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

horsedragon1273

Note: Or, if in a wierd spot, is my phone autocorrecting Ory to or and me not noticing.

I feel like this is kind of bad, but I'm kinda tired and stuff, and I'm just going to leave it be.

Ory:

I glanced at the map briefly before stepping into room, where black platforms sat at different heights, the light illuminating them. I stood there for a moment before the lights turned off, and I then took off at a run, jumping from platform to platform, with perfect timing on the moving ones. I was about to jump off a moving one and onto anotber when and announcement came on overhead, calling people to Sebastian Foster's office. I paid no heed until my name was called, and the arena room thing chose a moment I was jumping to shut off and turn the lights back on. The platforms retreated back into the walls, and I was falling. I managed to hit with a roll and pop back onto my feet, with no harm to myself. I then began the semi- long trek to Sebby's office, since it wasn't very close to where I was. When I reached it, a few others were standing outside his door, waiting.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

Tilt. 

"Downstairs, obviously."

J O V J

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Malpas

I sat in a cold, dank corner and was surrounded by boxes. I was in a basement, I was sure of that. The musty smell could tell me straight off the bat. Darkness was all around me, and all I could hear was my fast paced breathing, echoing throughout the room. I held my breath, and out of the corner of my eye, I could see the boxes move slightly.

My hands grazed my waist, my daggers were usually there, but this time they weren't. I sat, huddled in that corner for what felt like ages, -horrid anticipation tore my insides apart- until I heard a whisper, sounding faint, but it had an edge to it.

"Mal...? I know you're in here... Come here, mommy and daddy just want to talk to you." I could see a flashlight flicker from the doorway into the basement, and I could hear some reloading a gun.

I tried blending in with the stone walls, or maybe shrinking so they couldn't see me through the boxes. Suddenly, I could feel a cold hand grip my arm. It pulled me out of the corner, the boxes tumbling after me. I screeched as the inhumanly long arm brought me face to face with... I didn't... I didn't even know what it looked like.

It was a shadowy figure, blending in the darkness, and I brought my gaze up to his face, and almost screamed again. It's face was melting, dripping off like a candle. It grinned, its smile lopsided and slowly melting off its head. I struggled out of its grasp as it continued to repeat the same thing over and over again.

"We only want to talk. We only want to play, Mal. Lets go play, lets have fun." It started as a feminine voice, it, just like its face, slowly started to melt, -almost like was breaking.

"Let....s pl..ay.." And then it froze. It didn't move. It didn't speak... But it still held onto me. I tried struggling out of its grasp again, grunting as its hand  dug into my arm.

"Let go! Let go, let go, let go, let go! Please!" My voice sounded high, as if... As if I was a kid.

The... The thing lifted its arm, almost robotically. In the other hand was a gun, and the held it up to my forehead. 

I could feel tears pouring down my cheeks. "Don't do it, please, don't do it! Please... Please... Stop..." I begged at the creature.

It froze, as if it was contemplating my begging. It grinned once more, and with its face almost completely melted off; it pulled the trigger.

I woke up with a jolt, I was freezing cold. I looked around, I was in a room; a library. I remembered then what I was doing. In my hand, was a book; Johnny Swanson it read and I sighed. I had fallen asleep, which I've been doing too often these days. I tried not going to sleep, it usually ended up with me having nightmares. Reading a book was a bad idea- I should've been training. At least I wouldn't have fallen asleep during that. Or would I? I shook my head and closed my book.

I had that nightmare too many times before. It was from when I was little, and I thought I should've been over it by now, but kinda almost being killed by your parents, can be pretty tramatic...

I got up, pushed the chair in and felt around in my hair. I was wearing an up-do that took me forever to do, I wasn't going to let a little nap destroy it.

An announcement played over the intercom, calling people to Sebastain Foster's office. I listened to it, six people in total, all to one office, but then, they called my name. I shrugged and held my book. I wondered if I was in trouble, but I was pretty sure I didn't do anything. I walked out of the library and started toward Sebastian's office. At least it was better than having nightmares, I thought and sighed. 

Sebastian... Sebastian... I mulled his name over in my head. I wonder if he likes to be called Seabass. I made myself grin and laugh a little. Seabas... Im going to make that his new nickname. You're clever Mal. 

I reached his office, and some other kids were waiting by his office door. I slid down one of the walls, and sat down. I opened my book and tried to continue where I left off, but before I could realize it...

I fell asleep.

• Posted at:

"That's not a worthy explanation,

I know there is none,

Nothing can make sense of all these things I've done."

-Dear Evan Hansen

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

Enemies with the forums. 

dragonwolf1595

*throws this back to the top of the forums* ay 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dogdragon1303

Edge look Seabas. 

Oooo

So I didn't weep as bitterly as I thought I would.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Aura~

I swung my blades, hearing the sound of fabric ripping as they made contact with the the training. dummy. Then, for good measure, I kicked it straight in the chest. Stepping back, I admired the chaos I had created. A good half of the room's dummies had met the same fate, and the floor was coated in pieces of tough fabric and the stuffing from inside the dummies. I slid the twin katanas into the scabbards I had clipped the my belt. Swordplay was my specialty, l could use anything from a longsword to a cutlass. But I preferred the Japanese style blades. Them, along with martial arts, made me feel like a ninja.

I looked over the wreckage, hoping that Andrew would maybe have to pay for the damages. Grabbing my water bottle from the table next to the door, I left the training area, determined to get a nice, long, very hot shower. Before my swordplay, I had gone for a run, but couldn't even run the full mile. Sighing, I started the walk to my room, giving people I knew a wave. My hair was starting to come lose from the ponytail I had thrown it in, and I wanted to take it out. Also, a nice cup if tea would be great right around now.

I slipped into my room, throwing the now empty water bottle on my desk. Taking my hair out of the ponytail, I noticed the note laying on my bed. "Not again." I mumbled to myself, before grabbing the note, and reading:

Dear Aura,

I understand you still don't want to see me. I never wanted to leave you and your mother, don't you see? I had to finish my time here at Time Corps. By the way, I've seen your statistics, you're doing high for your age. Back to the main topic, I want to take you to dinner, so we can talk this  out.

Love, your father,

Andrew Reese

Almost instantly, I tore the note in about a thousand pieces, and watched them fall like snow. I felt tears started to form in my eyes. "No, Ari, he is not worthy of ruining your makeup." I said aloud. Later sounded like a time to deal with that. I grabbed a travel mug and a tea bag and filled the mug with water. Dumbing the water into my tea maker, I placed the mug under the machine, with the tea bag in the cup, then pressed the on button. I started to hum a song, as I grabbed a outfit from my dresser. Then, the loudspeaker crackled to life, scaring me slightly. "Will the follow people please head to Sebastian Foster's office..." They started to rattle off names, and I ignored them until they said a particular name. "...Aura Reese...." I groaned, throwing my hands up in the air. "Of course!" I yelled to myself. "Nope, no day off for me!" Sighing, I ran into my bathroom. I might not have to to shower, but I was changing our of my workout gear. I slipped in the white tank top, ripped jeans, red flannel, and brown boots. As I attacked my hair with my hair brush, I noticed the necklace laid on the counter. It was the one my mom gave me before I left, the infinity sign, with my name engraved into it. I slipped in on, sprayed a bit of perfume so I didn't smell like sweat, and studied myself in the mirror. "Decent." I decided, then left the bathroom.

My tea was done, so I dumped the sugar and milk in before stirring it and slapped on the lid. I closed my door, and began the walk to the other side of the building, where the offices were. I got there kinda late, so most people were already there. And most people looked older than me. Wonderful. I was already disliking what ever was going on.

• Posted at:

Livvy

And though the road is long

I look up to the sky

And In the dark I found, I stop and I won’t fly

And I sing along, I sing along, then I sing along

#Wolvy

DesRoMiraClarSumAriAarTwiShadZoeLexAli

thordragon328

I will POV soon!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

thordragon328

Winnslow-

"I need a raise.'' I say under my breath. Just kidding. I don't get paid. Ok, Winn, stay calm. You have only been up for the last week trying to find out who these Travelers are and how they Travel when they are about... Well, past 25! My lab smelled of temporal energy, burnt hair, and carbonated salsa. Turns out the peppers and the carbon stimulate your cerebellum, front lobe, and your occipital lobe to keep you up and enhance your concentration, problem solving, and just basically makes you better at investigating. I knew it was worth it to write that paper. Now many scientists around Time Corp. use it.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

thordragon328

Sorry accidently hit enter

Winnslow-

"I need a raise.'' I say under my breath. Just kidding. I don't get paid. Ok, Winn, stay calm. You have only been up for the last week trying to find out who these Travelers are and how they Travel when they are about... Well, past 25!

My lab smelled of temporal energy, burnt hair, and carbonated salsa. Turns out the peppers and the carbon stimulate your cerebellum, front lobe, and your occipital lobe to keep you up and enhance your concentration, problem solving, and just basically makes you better at investigating. I knew it was worth it to write that paper. Now many scientists around Time Corp. use it. I know for a fact that Gordon has a jar of it in a cupboard.

I take another piece of fourty year old DNA off of my shelf of samples, and place it in the lab's simulator. ''Begin Traveling simulation number nine hundred sixty seven?'' Asks the simulator. ''Begin.'' I say. 

A holographic man with long hair pops up in front of the simulator. I put on my safety goggles, and stand about ten feet away. A burst of energy erupts at the hologram, who promptly collapses. 

I silently curse. I try to reroute the temporal energy to divert it into the simulations limbs, reducing mental exposure, and then I look at the ceiling, as a voice spoke over the intercom. ''Would the following agents report to Sebastian Fosters office immediatly. I continue to work, and flinch when the voice says, ''Winnslow Herans,'' I sigh, take off my goggles, and make my way to the office department. I find the door that had  exactly six people outside, with one girl passed out. I must have looked like a maniac, with my lab coat and soot smeared on my face. The door opened, and a tall man told us to come in. I was the last person inside, although infront of the girl, who'd been woken up by the man.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

jadewolf2493

Poving now

• Posted at:

Queen øf Illusions

dragonwolf1595

Up! 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dragonwolf1595

I'm so tired from being at either school or work most days ugh sorry guys I'll pov soon

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

thordragon328

K.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

thordragon328

Don't let this die!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

jadewolf2493

Luciel Aerav

This was almost getting too easy. Cranked all the way up was still not hard enough. The computer simulations were so simple, the algorithms were obvious. I could the could predict moves before the hit me. 

"Luciel Aerav please report to Sebastian's office." The PA system cut sharply through the simulation, but I ignored it. Whatever he wanted I didn't care. I hacked into the 

• Posted at:

Queen øf Illusions

thordragon328

*breaks silence* uh Jenna, your POV is cut off.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

jadewolf2493

Yup.

lets just say Luc just sits there and ignore the PA until he's threatened. 

• Posted at:

Queen øf Illusions

thordragon328

Don't let this die!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

dragonwolf1595

Up! I have senioritis but I'm almost finished with the pov! I'll try to finish during school today. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dragonwolf1595

Sebastian
- - - - -
Once I was sure all of the agents were waiting outside, I opened the door and told them to come in. Most of them stepped in at once, though I noticed a girl slumped against the wall in sleep. Hm. Laziness. I shook her shoulder and said, "Wake up," rather bluntly. She woke with a start, but relaxed when she realized where she was. Standing up, she followed me inside and I closed the door behind her.
The Agents stood in a row, waiting silently as they were trained to do while Officers and Supervisors were meeting with them. I made my way around them in order to stand before them and observed each in turn, quickly and wordlessly, my eyes flickering over them. Most of them seemed to be in their older teens, 18 or 17, with one or two perhaps 15 or 16.
Clearing my throat, I spoke. "My name is Sebastian Foster, as you now know, and I am a Supervisor. I've called you here because Commander Gordan believes you are all capable of going on a larger mission."
Some of them glanced at each other, as if trying to remember who all was there.
"I assume you have all heard about the rogue Travelers?"
Nods. A few yessir's.
"Good, because we've discovered their location. 1692, Massachusetts. They've been observing the Salem Witch Trials."
I went over to my screen and pulled up the image of the Traveler that was sent to me from Gordon's office. It showed the dark man, glaring at the camera, from before.
"We're not sure what the identity of this man is, but that is why we are going there."
Most of the agents remained still, but I could see the curiosity, nervousness, and excitement in the way they stood and gazed at the picture.
I stepped back over to them. "The six of you, along with me, your Supervisor, are to travel back to 1692 Massachusetts and capture these illegal Travelers. The trip is meant to be purposeful and we are only going to arrest the rogues. We are not there to sightsee, or to make friends with the villagers, or anything of the sort."
Though it seemed like common sense not to draw attention to or create relationships with the past dwellers, it was surprising that amount of people of which they had to wipe the memories. Travelers were young and often foolish and sometimes made friends or even fell in love with someone from the past. This was a stupid decision and usually these agents were suspended or, in some cases, kicked from the organization.
I continued, "We are leaving tomorrow morning. Gather your materials tonight and be at the subway train tomorrow at 8am sharp. Any questions?"

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dragonwolf1595

Up

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dogdragon1303

I'll POV later. Gotta think one up.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

thordragon328

Writing a POV now!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

thordragon328

Up

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

dragonwolf1595

Oh my gosh guys I'm so sorry for some reason I was banned for a week???? but I'm back now and I'm about to work on the POV when they meet up at the subway train and actually travel through time, so hopefully that'll be up soon. Feel free to pov anything in between the last pov and what's coming up

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dogdragon1303

I'll just POV after u do edge

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards