For years, SAMBeria has been waging war with itself. Gangs and families are what-if tales people would tell each other, fantasizing of a world where they can get along. However, this is far from possible. The most these MBers and gang members can manage is small groups, ones that are constantly at odds with each other over a wide variety of conflicts. No one knows or trusts each other, no one is able to cooperate or negotiate, and for the most part no one is willing to ceasefire or otherwise back out. Rather than the fun community it was meant to be, they are a realm of people whose trust and respect for each other ended before it began. Even the mods, eventually, were forced to abandon the SAMBeria, as even hiding out in seclusion constantly and never leaving became too much and they had to up and leave. The realm is just a shell of what it could be, with the lighthearted, fun, and creative nature being reduced to small activities within the groups in futile attempts to keep morale up until the next battle.
the plot further than this will be kept secret until the actual story (totally not because i cant decide on it aaaaaa)
1. By signing up for this story, you give me permission to do whatever I see fit for the story to your character. This includes mental and physical injury, shipping (I'll ask both parties first), inter-personal conflict and bonding, and killing. I will be sure to stay true to the characters, of course, though character development is definitely in store. If you have any specific requests as to what I do with your character in the story I will at the very least take them into account.
2. Please remove parentheses and such from your forms, for organization's sake.
3. Just so I can write it easier, I'd appreciate if you keep pronouns to male or female. Other genders are allowed, but I would prefer to keep the pronouns to such. Nothing against those people, it's just to avoid confusion.
4. Be as descriptive as possible, please. Go into their character more than "black hair green eyes tall" and "kind, friendly, can be dramatic" and "carries a sword on her back".
5. Remember the circumstances when making your forms. They're in the middle of a long-running war, so I'd prefer to not have a ton of pacifists. Of course, there can be some to keep things interesting, but I'd prefer if most people were part of the war.
6. This ties in with the above point. Your sona's normal personality goes in the "before" part and the personality section is supposed to be how they're different based on the fact that they're in the middle of a war and all. On either side, keep certain types of characters to a minimum unless that's the sole point of your character. No overly good characters, cinnamon rolls, or angels. At the same time, no edge masters or woe-is-me pity parties. At least try and give them multiple dimensions on both sides if this is the case for your sona. I apologize for any changes that need to be made for this.
7. There are unlimited spots, of course, and they close on the 15th at 3pm EST. Saves are in place for Cleo and Apolaka.
Name: (remember, no families)
Age: (please no immortality, or at least no can't-die-at-all immortality, can't-die-of-age immortality is allowed)
Gender: (see rule 3)
Powers: (include downsides and such, list them in order from most used to least used, and make sure to be as detailed as you can)
Weapons: (any weapons they know how to use, again list in order from most to least used and be descriptive (eg what type of sword/bow/whatever))
Fighting: (their fighting style, how they are in combat, their go-to strategies, etc)
Skills: (anything outside of powers and fighting, keep in mind things would be somewhat rusty at best because they're always fighting and such)
Position in war: (I'd prefer if it's kept more varied than warriors/generals/healers, just to keep it more interesting, though of course i may do some changing based on the groups they turn out in)
Personality: (be as descriptive as possible in how they act and think)
Personality Before: (" ")
Appearance: (again, make it as descriptive as possible)
Clothing: (rather than a single outfit, give me a general style they wear, please keep it practical with the circumstances)
Gear: (what all they carry on them, weapons, armor, small keepsakes/gifts, etc)
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺
the world needs this luminary of
the stars to shine even brighter!
– should i stay, should i go, should i
— run far away to the point where
⸺i cant even see the universe?
⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺