Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

For years, SAMBeria has been waging war with itself. Gangs and families are what-if tales people would tell each other, fantasizing of a world where they can get along. However, this is far from possible. The most these MBers and gang members can manage is small groups, ones that are constantly at odds with each other over a wide variety of conflicts. No one knows or trusts each other, no one is able to cooperate or negotiate, and for the most part no one is willing to ceasefire or otherwise back out. Rather than the fun community it was meant to be, they are a realm of people whose trust and respect for each other ended before it began. Even the mods, eventually, were forced to abandon the SAMBeria, as even hiding out in seclusion constantly and never leaving became too much and they had to up and leave. The realm is just a shell of what it could be, with the lighthearted, fun, and creative nature being reduced to small activities within the groups in futile attempts to keep morale up until the next battle.

the plot further than this will be kept secret until the actual story (totally not because i cant decide on it aaaaaa)

RULES/NOTES

1. By signing up for this story, you give me permission to do whatever I see fit for the story to your character. This includes mental and physical injury, shipping (I'll ask both parties first), inter-personal conflict and bonding, and killing. I will be sure to stay true to the characters, of course, though character development is definitely in store. If you have any specific requests as to what I do with your character in the story I will at the very least take them into account.

2. Please remove parentheses and such from your forms, for organization's sake.

3. Just so I can write it easier, I'd appreciate if you keep pronouns to male or female. Other genders are allowed, but I would prefer to keep the pronouns to such. Nothing against those people, it's just to avoid confusion.

4. Be as descriptive as possible, please. Go into their character more than "black hair green eyes tall" and "kind, friendly, can be dramatic" and "carries a sword on her back".

5. Remember the circumstances when making your forms. They're in the middle of a long-running war, so I'd prefer to not have a ton of pacifists. Of course, there can be some to keep things interesting, but I'd prefer if most people were part of the war.

6. This ties in with the above point. Your sona's normal personality goes in the "before" part and the personality section is supposed to be how they're different based on the fact that they're in the middle of a war and all. On either side, keep certain types of characters to a minimum unless that's the sole point of your character. No overly good characters, cinnamon rolls, or angels. At the same time, no edge masters or woe-is-me pity parties. At least try and give them multiple dimensions on both sides if this is the case for your sona. I apologize for any changes that need to be made for this.

7. There are unlimited spots, of course, and they close on the 15th at 3pm EST. Saves are in place for Cleo and Apolaka.

FORM

Name: (remember, no families)

Age: (please no immortality, or at least no can't-die-at-all immortality, can't-die-of-age immortality is allowed)

Powers: (include downsides and such, list them in order from most used to least used, and make sure to be as detailed as you can)

Weapons: (any weapons they know how to use, again list in order from most to least used and be descriptive (eg what type of sword/bow/whatever))

Fighting: (their fighting style, how they are in combat, their go-to strategies, etc)

Skills: (anything outside of powers and fighting, keep in mind things would be somewhat rusty at best because they're always fighting and such)

Position in war: (I'd prefer if it's kept more varied than warriors/generals/healers, just to keep it more interesting, though of course i may do some changing based on the groups they turn out in)

Personality: (be as descriptive as possible in how they act and think)
Personality Before: (" ")

Appearance: (again, make it as descriptive as possible)

Clothing: (rather than a single outfit, give me a general style they wear, please keep it practical with the circumstances)

Gear: (what all they carry on them, weapons, armor, small keepsakes/gifts, etc)

Other: 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Eris

ill dream a nation of you

a new utopia for you to live in

ill dream a nation of me

a new ambrosia that we can live in

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

moonlightmystery143

notes/rules cont'd (forgot to add some things on)

8. Feel free to add in your gang members as well, this is about gang members as well as the SAMBers like I said.

9. If your character falls under one of the categories I mentioned above and it's a core part of their appeal, ask me about it and we can compromise some.

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

Name: Cleopatra "Cleo" (Do I need a last name? You said no families)

Powers: Lie detection. Cleo's lie detection was inherited through her royal bloodline, who were all pharaohs and queens. Sarcasm detection. The Sassy Fingersnap That'll Knock You Out Cold. Cleo's signature sassy move and magical mojo is her Sassy Fingersnap. As soon as she clicks her fingers in someone's face, they are knocked out cold. This can be only used on people in at least one square metre around Cleo, it doesn't work on a very large scale.

Weapons: Cleo owns one weapon, a gold-handled, brass bladed scythe called Osiris. It has an Egyptian wing design down one side of the blade and scarab designs down the other.

Fighting: Cleo usually goes for a walk up easy, attack suddenly strategy. She will often make herself appear like she is just resting or waiting for something when she is actually quite ready to attack at any minute. She will go for attack over defence if given the choice. She prefers fighting hand to hand and goes with the motto "just wing it" when fighting. Kind of a go with the flow strategy, don't overthink stuff and you'll be fine. Cleo uses her flexibility to ther advantage and performs some maneuvers in a very acrobatic style when in combat.

Skills: She can do some simple things with a bandage, but not very advanced stuff. 

Position in war: Cleo used to be a pharaoh with a lot of power of the SAMB, but eventually, war took over and her government become an anarchy. She descended to the common ranks of soldiers and began fighting just for herself. She now will align with a few people but has many enemies.

Personality: During the war and conflict, she seems to be on edge most of the time. She usually doesn't trust people for a long time and has only.a few allies. She doesn't quite believe in "safety in numbers" as much now the numbers are mostly her enemies and people she doesn't trust. She is very competitive and will do almost anything to get her way, and sometimes that may involve hurting people around her. She will often make mistakes and try to resolve things, but likes to look forward and not dwell in past issues that could lay her down.
Personality Before: Sassy, punny, honest, confident, Cleo isn't afraid to speak her mind.. but she doesn't always think before speaking. She is quick to make decisions and maintains an organised attitude. She likes to win and doesn't really enjoy being left out, but at the same time, she doesn't need to be the centre of attention. Cleo enjoys reading her zodiac but she doesn't necessarily believe in it. Cleo has as many friends as she does enemies. Cleo believes in "safety in numbers", and likes to make people think deeply as well as smile.

Appearance: Cleo has lightly tanned smooth skin, with a few pimples on her face and a couple of sun spots (skin moles) on her face. She has a very light sprinkling of freckles due to spending ages in the Egyptian sun. Her hair is waist length and deep brown, often tied in a high ponytail. Cleo's eyes are a weird mix of green-brown-grey, and they are southeast Asian in shape. Her posture is quite regal, coming from her royal heritage. She is slightly taller than the average 14 year old height.

Clothing: Cleo wears close loose clothing like cropped sweaters or t-shirts, and usually never wears long pants due to being used to a hot climate. She usually has some kind of gold jewelery which accentuates her used-to-be-royal status. 

Gear: She carries Osiris on her back at all times, her armor is some really large shoulder pads. She doesn't enjoy wearing armor as much, and her legs are somewhat bound up with bandages most of the time.

Other: mods please i'm begging you let this through

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

#AllPeopleArePeople

merry christmas !!!!!

moonlightmystery143

mmmm approved

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Save!

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

"Not all those who wander are lost."

May your arrow fly forever true.

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

All GangWE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

Save please! I'm in the middle of making, like, eight forms

• Posted at:

Leafwhisker

Wolfstar

Tigerfang

Stormypaw

Lulupaw

Whitefoot

Hornetfire

Hornetflick

Daisyleaf

Winston

#Icewhisker!

I'm weird. Get used to it

Im insane; you?

*~Christian~*

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

"Geoduck- it looks like a naked turtle."

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Well I had almost finished the form and then the page refreshed -_-' save a spot, I'll redo it later.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Bookmark.

• Posted at:

Constellation

Your friendly neighborhood starlight princess!

Gang: Me|Snow|Sea|Tigress|Sun|Hur|Med|Whisper|Buddy|Oat

I like dogs, cats, reading, music, and pandas.

@Cassy: I was only going to do myslef, then the page suddenly refreshed, too, and it was gone :@

• Posted at:

Leafwhisker

Wolfstar

Tigerfang

Stormypaw

Lulupaw

Whitefoot

Hornetfire

Hornetflick

Daisyleaf

Winston

#Icewhisker!

I'm weird. Get used to it

Im insane; you?

*~Christian~*

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

"Geoduck- it looks like a naked turtle."

Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

Save

• Posted at:

~Puppy Traitare Hamiltonia~

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Puppeh, Ghost Puppy, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#BobcatSquad

#RickRollSquad

#IkilledNightRobin

SAMBer of the day: Fizzy

Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

Save

• Posted at:

~Puppy Traitare Hamiltonia~

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Puppeh, Ghost Puppy, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#BobcatSquad

#RickRollSquad

#IkilledNightRobin

SAMBer of the day: Fizzy

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

save

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

moonlightmystery143

spots saved for all o yall

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

i feel like my form is horrible compared to everyone's elses but oh well ^-^; If some spots aren't detailed ehough, Im just gonna say thats for you (Eris) to add some stuff XD

Name: Joy Viloette

Powers: None, just a normal human being in the midst of magical ones. However if you do need powers, can heal anything(plants/animals/humans) but herself, and only non-fatal cuts/bites/injuries. 

Weapons: Cable-backed Recurve bow made of white acacia wood and the string is squirrel hide. Uses both carbon and composite arrows, depending on the situation. Usually opts for carbon arrows in most situations, though. Her bow has a silver line running down the wood of the bow, slight wavy pattern.

Fighting: Tries to avoid the wars, but its inevitable due to the circumstances. When in a battle, opts for long range weapons such as bows. Doesn't like being the middle of a battle, prefers to be on the outside, including helping the injured or attacking with a bow. Goes for defense over offense. Usually hides behind something, and then peeks out over the side/top to shoot an arrow, before continuing to hide behind whatever she's hiding behind. If its an open area with no protective spots, she'll keep moving around and never stay in one place for too long, like a hummingbird. The most she'd stay in one spot is a minute to nock an arrow and shoot. 

Skills: Can cook/prepare food if there's the right materials, basic firestarting skills, riding skills (mainly horseback)

Position in war: Usually the support group, but will get into battle if necessary. Healing/motivation. Basically the "You're gonna die but oh well!" Usually has one close ally, but no more than that. 

Personality: Paranoid of every single possible bad outcome ever. This makes her extremely wary and cautious of literally every thing. If it's too quiet, she'll automatically be on alert, or if it's too loud, a leaf moved and she can't feel any wind, etc. Overthinks things way too much, causing her not to be paying full attention and put her in possible danger. Wants to be near people, yet at the same time wants to stay away form them, if that makes sense. She'll never trust anyone fully, usually just half-trust. Doesn't judge a book by its cover, even if you look half-starved and weak, she's gonna believe you're just faking it. Would die for no one, looks out for others if it's convenient, but would never bend over backwards to help someone. Has a soft spot for any animals that are surviving in the war. Might provide them with a bit of food, let them hang around the fire for a bit, or let them tag along for a few minutes, but nothing more than that. Wouldn't purposely harm someone who isn't an enemy, but may yell at them, shoot daggers at them with her eyes, or insult them if she's cross. Which is almost all the time now. Deep down she still cares for others, but that's buried underneath everything that's happened. Sometimes it peeks out and she might be a bit friendlier than usual. Brutally honest, and hates liars. If you lie and she finds out about it, she's not trusting you ever again and will doubt you in everything you do, even if it's a tiny lie. Doesn't have an amazing self-esteem, and doesn't trust herself a lot, but she usually gets over her low self-esteem, even if it's a bit difficult sometimes. Can hold a grudge for years. Seriously. Harbors a hate for people who take advantage of others or is a control freak. Extremely rebellious to basically every thing any one tells her to do. 
Personality Before: Still paranoid of everything, just on a smaller scale. Trusts easily, maybe not "i would die for you" trust, but "Oh hey. You haven't done anything bad to me, so you're my friend" kind of trust. Liked being around people, but is somehow still the loner of every group. Still over thinks things, that hasn't changed. In the back of her mind, she's distrustful of anyone, even her closest friends, but never lets it show. Always kind to everyone and everything she meets, and liked to have animal companions. A bit argumentative, even if she tried not to be. Honest, but tries not to hurt the feelings of anyone. SElf esteem is still really low, but it's actually worse than current personality. The war forced her to be more confident with herself, but in her before-personality, she's extremely self-deprecating. Would help a random stranger, no matter who it is. Likes to read books in her spare time, or hang around outside. Can hold grudges for years. If you are close friends with her, she's extremely loyal, and hates people who take advantage of others or is a control freak. Always has a rebellious thought in the back of her head, but not on a major scale. 

Appearance: Lightly tanned skin with a few sunspots. She wears multiple bracelets on one arm and one on the other, so those areas are quite pale due to coverage from the sun. Long, dark brown hair that runs down to the middle of her back, and is never in a style. She just lets it run wildly down her back. Its slightly wavy, but no where near enough to call curly. Its also tangled, because she usually doesn't brush/comb her hair. Doesn't have bangs. Her eyes are dark brown with slightly darker flecks, and long eyelashes. Is of asian (specifically vietnam heritage), but is taller than the average asian. Very slender, she's slightly self conscious about that. No freckles at all, but a few sunspots on her face.

Clothing: Absolutely hates wearing shorts, so she's always wearing long pants. They're usually black or gray, and very rarely white. Wears T-shirts, either Harry Potter ones, ones with colorful designs, or JaidenAnimation ones. Sometimes wears long sleeved shirts, but opts for T-shirts. Wears 7 bracelets on her right hand, and oddly enough, only one on her left. These cause her wrists to be noticeable lighter than the rest of her skin tone. CAn I have her wear a necklace, that can summon a spirit-animal-like wolf that was given to her by her friend from long ago? She's not magical herself, only the necklace. The wolf would be a female himalayan wolf named Akamai. 

Gear: Carries a quiver on her back, usually carries about forty arrows at a time. Sometimes carries two quivers, but usually only one. Usually carries her bow with her hands, but sometimes puts it in the quiver (if there's room) or by her side. 

Other: Has insomnia, doesn't fall asleep easily, leading her to be quite tired and grumpy at times. Has a deathly fear of heights, both in her personality and before-personality. 

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

Books are like flypaper, memories cling to the printed pages better than anything else.

"Stories never really end, even if the books pretend they do. They don't end on the last page, anymore than they begin."

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Save a spot, please.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar 6a8b8405b4

sunsetcat89

Name: Sunset

Age: Is  not immortal, but will live a long time. Looks around 14, her real age is closer to 16.

Powers: Fire. She can't summon the stuff very well, but she can heat up her hands and weapons and use that against others. She's also immune to it, she doesn't burn easily, unless it's very hot fire. The downside of this is that she can't deal with frigid temperatures  at all, and her powers are useless when she is close to or in contact with ice.

Weapons: A gold-tinted broadsword, which she uses the most, usually strapped to her back. It has her name on the handle in some runes, and the blade is decorated with bronze fire imprinted into the blade. Two smaller gold knives she keeps hidden on her person.

Fighting: She's aggressive, and doesn't really fear getting hurt (when this does happen, she's not prepared). She will not usually resort to deception in combat, instead shouting insults to put her opponent off guard. When she's mad, she just goes for her enemy and doesn't think at all, and that's when she's vulnerable.

Skills: She plays the violin, and can do some minor first aid work. 

Position in war: Simply fights the other side in any way she can, usually in battle. 

Personality: Sunset has become  serious and developed worry lines. She lashes out easily at people who annoy  her,  and doesn't trust much anymore. She worries constantly, and is on edge, terrified something will happen to someone she cares about. Despite this, she tries to stay cheerful, help anyone she can, and be kind, and keep the bad stuff in her head.
Personality Before: She was bright, cheery, and kind. Sunset would help people and recklessly charge into battle to save her loved ones. She was also competitive and confident, making an all-around nice girl, if a little headstrong. 

Appearance: Short, with a sort of muscly build. Has tanned skin from close proximity to intense flames a lot of her life. Has bright red hair, with orange and yellow highlights that's down to her waist (strangely, her eyes are just normal brown) and usually in a braid.Her amber-colored eyes are almond shaped.

Clothing: Loose, comfortable clothing to move around in, usually in shades of red and orange or yellow with black. Wears boots or high-top style shoes. 

Gear: (what all they carry on them, weapons, armor, small keepsakes/gifts, etc) Has an iron breastplate she wears sometimes, with bracers on her forearms. Has a choker with a sun design on the front. Her sword and her knives. 

Other: Hey mods. I'll give you the world if this goes through. PLEASE

• Posted at:

~Sunset~

Apprentice of Unique and Queen of demon bunnies 

MAEKDVASASN

"Oh look! You just got thrown under the bus by a fictional character!" :o

I'm pretty nice I can just get kinda violent

#TeamBoris

moonlightmystery143

joy approved, andra saved

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

moonlightmystery143

sunset approved

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

Thumbnail avatar 63e14e39c9

eagledragon13393

save

• Posted at:

NR 

THE PASSWORD WILL ALWAYS BE PASSWORD. 

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

Not everyone gets a good ending to their fairytale...

amazingdawn82

SAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEE

• Posted at:

Constellation

amazingdawn82

a spot. XDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Posted at:

Constellation

moonlightmystery143

save you from the nothing youve become

saves for nr and constellation

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

amazingdawn82

Actually, unsave. The form's just too long. I'll definitely read along, though.

• Posted at:

Constellation

moonlightmystery143

save canceled

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

Thumbnail avatar 48e8581bc9

crowsoul50

FORM
Name: Ishmael "Ish"
Powers: Making shields/walls/force fields; the bigger they are, the less damage they can take. For example, he can handle a 10X10 shield with relative ease, but a house-sized one would be difficult and not the strongest. He can also use portals, but can only bring 3 people at a time with him and it leaves him vulnerable after doing so. He can't do both at once.
Weapons: A 7ft oak staff. If he flicks it the right way, the staff will have two six inch blades protruding from either end. He has several knives on his person but doesn't like to use them.
Fighting: Almost always defensive. He tends to leave the melee for others. He uses his shields as weapons, blocking blows with them as well as boxing his opponents in until he can deal with them later. He uses his shields and staff interchangeably.
Skills: Constructing things, making tools, first aid and wilderness survival
Position in war: The "Tank". He goes in, does a lot of damage, can take a lot of damage. Usually goes with the front lines.
Personality: The wit he had before has now turned dark and cynical. He tends to keep to himself and a close circle of friends. He has a strong instinct of preservation, not just for himself, but other people as well. He often thinks about the actions of himself and others around him and wonders if they could have done something better, with more humanity. He has a soft spot for underdogs and often takes people under his wing until they can fend for themselves. A protector, he puts others before himself often at the expense of his health.
Personality Before: Awkward to the point of silence. Tried to make people feel better all the time. Not even remotely good at emotional support but people went to him for sound and logical advice. Still had a protective nature.
Appearance: Tall and sturdy, with thick blonde hair he constantly pushes out of his face. He has elfin features, with an angular face and green/blue eyes. A splash of freckles across the bridge of his nose. Long legs.
Clothing: Earth tones. Sweaters when he can get away with it, graphic tees when he can't. Wears a necklace with an ivory whale on it. Dark cargo pants that often has toothpicks in the pockets for him to chew on.
Gear: A backpack full of miscellaneous survival survival stuff (firestarters, first aid kit, things like that) a picture of a potato to remind him of the beautiful things in life and to stay humble ("The potato can bring an entire nation up to its neck in obesity if you plan right")

Other: Can't do a cartwheel to save his life:

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

Put that thing back where it came from or so help me

INTP-T

Gang: Ishamel and Ishmeal

Narnia is my city. 

The strong are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.

moonlightmystery143

ishmael approved, sorry for the wait

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

redwolf988

*Eye twitches* I sent it through and it didn't show up. *Sighs* If I have time tomorrow I'll remake it again. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

//snort//

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

moonlightmystery143

bump

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

redwolf988

Name: Cassiopeia (Cassy) 

Powers: Her magic is based off an internal gauge of magical energy that she has worked up to very high levels over the years. Should her magic energy run out before her physical energy she can't use magic, if her physical energy runs out before her magic energy she can't use magic. Both need to have at least a little energy left in them. Her magic depletes based on how long she uses a skill. 

Fire~ Creating and manipulating fire, setting her weapons on fire~ Can't be burnt but after a while she becomes very bothered by heat also this power weakens when she's wet

Nature~ Ability to manipulate and grow preexisting plants, usually used giant venus fly traps or vines~ Should something happen to a plant under her control she can feel the pain

Animal~ She can communicate with, shape shift into, and summon non mythical animals~ She can only remain in animal for ten minuets 

Air~ Can manipulate air currents in a way that she can have super speed and adgility, can sent strong air currents to knock back opponents~ Not the most accurate attack so it's only used if she needs to create an opening for herself. 

Storms~ She can create any type of weather or storm, she can create lighting so she often enchants her weapon with it~ Can't die from electrocution but she can feel the pain 

Shadow~ She can create shadow creatures and turn into shadows~ Needs to have shadows to work with in dirrect light she cannot use her shadow abilities

Light~ Can create light beams to blink or stun attackers, create floating balls of light to guide her way in dark places, and reflect light to make herself look invisible~ This power is an non-solid attack one hit from any weapon to the light and the spell is gone

Earth~ Can manipulate rock, gem, and metal in any way, likes causing minor earthquakes and making walls of rock or gem, with enough energy possibly even altering large land masses~ Must have preexisting material (If she's stuck in a thick wooden box she can't use this power) 

Water~ Manipulating and freezing water into any shape~ There must be water near by in liquid or solid form, she can't steal water from gasses 

Time~ She can speed up or slow down time around an object or place for a short period of time~ She hardly has any control over this ability so it's only used unless it is an emergency 

She can also do a large and destructive blasts using the raw magic of the elements (it looks like a golden jet of light littered with sparkles of all sorts of colors), this attack causes harm to anything in it's path and almost completely drains her physical and magical energys, very rare for her to use it unless it is an emergancy. 

Weapons: A shape-shifting long sword (silver sword with a blue and gold hilt with the nardirian crest at the very top/ can turn into any bladed weapon so long as she hs enough magical energy to infuse into it, if broken in any form it'll return to being a long sword and be completely solid again so the only way to break it is if it's in the long sword form, if she's afraid someone is going to break it she'll keep it out of long sword form at all costs), she also has a small pouch filled with bombs (mostly stink and smoke) 

Fighting: To someone unfamiliar with her fighting style she'd appear to be a head on fighter at first but then at last second use the elements to avoid all contact with their weapon and end up in a different location where they then strike. She uses her powers and weaponry skills as one solid force, her movements often affecting her powers such as her sword hitting the ground might cause a minor earthquake, her sword slacking at the air might send out a strong gust of wind to knock over opponents, stabbing into the ground might cause rings of fire to blast out around her, slashing she sword down wards might cause lighting to strike the ground, ect. When fighting a large group she avoids getting too close to any of them and takes as many out as she can with elemental magic, when a single person or small group faces off against her normally she enchants her weapon with an elements and uses ofter elements to jump around them like a jackrabbit, dealing blows before they can react to her. 

Skills: She's good with mythical and none mythical animals so she can often found with at least one of them, she can be very wise when other people have problems, she van be very creative on the spot, she's good at keeping secrets

Position in war: There are three things she'd probably be doing I'll let you decided, she'd either be a leader of some troop, a battle stratigist, or she'd be a warrior but do everything by herself without permission. 

Personality: She's mostly defended by her bravery and determanation. She never backs down from a fight or challenge and enjoys exploring uncharted territory no matter how terrifying the place might appear. She also refuses to give up on any task or fight until she physically has no energy left, she'd feel dishonored to admit defeat so she never does, always saying there is more she can do. Because of these traits to enemies she is a very formidable, merciless, opponent. She doesn't enjoy causing harm to other but she often finds she has no choice so she goes with it. She's very closed off from most people and doesn't tell many people what's on her mind or what she's planning, just hopping they'll follow suit. She often appears to hate people but she does enjoy their company (even though she often claims animals are better than people). She very impatient and often doesn't wait for orders she just follows her gut. Those who manage to get close to her will find a smile and wise words waiting for them. She is very wise but often fails to take her own advice. Since the war started she has grown as lot, acting almost purely like an adult. She takes responsibility for everything that goes wrong and often beats herself up over it even if it wasn't her fault. Due to being older than most of the others when people get close to her she starts to think of them as little siblings who she is determined to protect and fully gives them her loyalty. Should any of those people ever betray her she'd be heart broken and it'd be hard for her to ever forgive them, if they were to go into battle against each other she'd be more merciless than anyone had every seen. She enjoys making people, mostly flustered so it is not uncommon for her to tease people about different things. 

Personality Before: She's kind, brave, determanded, and has an undying loyalty to her friends and family. She is known to be very emotional switching from extremely happy to extremely upset, to extremely angry with no inbetween. Considers her friends her family in will even call them her brothers and sisters. She's quick to jump into a fight unless it's against one of her "siblings" which she'll often refuse to even protect herself leaving herself open to be killed if no one else jumps in to protect her. Besides this she is also kind of wise in what she says but she has to have a while to think. Tends to avoid her problems and responsibilities by disappearing for short periods of time. 

Appearance: Cassy stands at roughly 5'6 with an hour glass like figure, and small features. Her hair has been cut so the tips brush the tops of her shoulders with the lessened weight the waves have turned to loose curls. Her eyes are pine green. Her skin is rather pale with faint freckles scattered along it. Due to her wearing slightly lower cut shirts you can see scars on her chest and if you every somehow get a look at her back you'd see several scars littering there too. 

Clothing: She usually wears dark browns, greens and blacks to blend in with the night and the forest. Her outfits are usually feminine but functional such as peasant skirts or skirts that are short in the front and long in the back (on rare occasions she might even wear a dress in a similar fashion). The tops usually are on the lower cut side because the higher the collar the more it feels light it's choking her. Armor only weighs her down so usually she only wears a breast plate and on occasion shoulder plates. Normally she has a hooded cloak or jacket over her outfit. 

Gear: She keeps her sword in a sheath attached to her belt along side the small pouch containing the smoke and stink bombs as well as a couple scented oils to keep her calm. She also wears a beaten up oval shaped locket with a picture of her and her brother in it. 

Other: 

PLEASE GO THROUGH MODS I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO WRITE IT A FOURTH TIME!!! 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Actually, cancel my save please.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar 6a8b8405b4

sunsetcat89

This is gonna be soo coool :D

• Posted at:

~Sunset~

Apprentice of Unique and Queen of demon bunnies 

MAEKDVASASN

"Oh look! You just got thrown under the bus by a fictional character!" :o

I'm pretty nice I can just get kinda violent

#TeamBoris

Thumbnail avatar c1ec551e81

stormbreeze48

Save/Bookmark.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

moonlightmystery143

cassy approved, andra save canceled, storm saved

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

Thumbnail avatar c1ec551e81

stormbreeze48

Name: Storm

Powers: She can manipulate air, lightning, and clouds. She can't create snow or hailstorms, only rain or thunder storms. 

Air: 

Storm uses her air magic probably the most frequently. She uses it to boost her speed and agility, making her a quick fighter. She may also use it to boost her attacks and add more force to it (Like All Might with his smash, but it's more likely to be used on a smaller scale, or if she just wants to slam into the ground to help intimidate her enemies. She may also send out a blast of wind to knock them back and come flying at them before they can recover. One of her special moves is where she can turn into wind and land a flurry of attacks. She'll kick her enemy, use the momentum to jump off, turn into wind, and attack again from a different angle, doing this for as many times as she pleases. She could use it to dodge an attack so then the enemy's fist or whatever goes right through her, but when she turns into wind she has to be moving. Her air attacks are similar to running - if she didn't use them very often then she would get out of breath quick and wouldn't be able to do that last special move. Since she's used air stuff more often it takes longer for her to get tired out. If she goes over her limit she'll get out of breath, light headed, and could potentially pass out. 

Lightning:

Storm can turn her energy into electrical energy, or lightning. She can take electrical energy and make the lights go out and then put it back in if she wants. She can also recharge batteries of stuff too, so that's pretty handy. She could also sap the energy of stuff if she needs energy or something. Her hairs always stand up when she's conducting electricty, so the baby strands of hair that aren't apart of her ponytail will go all over the place. If she gets hit by lightning or something it'll actually boost her, but she can't make lightning strike herself to give her more energy, she'd still have the same amount. In combat she might summon a small amount of lightning to bounce around her fist or her staff to give it an extra kick like with the air. She can also shoot it out from herself too. Another powerful attack is turning her entire body into lightning and flying through someone. It's probably one of her most lethal attacks, and she doesn't really use it a whole lot since it makes her really exhuasted afterwards. Since Storm is pretty much launching her energy at her opponents she only uses minimal amounts of lightning most of the time. 

Clouds:

She can summon storm clouds about the length of a skateboard, whether it be sitting down on it or riding it like a skateboard to get places. She can ride on it longer and use it with less energy if there's already moisture in the air. If there's little to none moisture in the air, her clouds don't last very long - less than 5 minutes. If she doesn't feel like properly showering but knows she has to get clean she'll just summon a small storm cloud over her head and make it rain, dump shampoo over her clothes, make it rain over herself some more, and then use some winds to dry herself real fast. She can also create mini storm clouds and move them mentally and position them at any angle so if she wanted to leave them somewhere for surprise attacks she could. Making clouds makes her dehydrated, so if she makes multiple little mini storm clouds it wears her out, since it has dehydration and energy loss combined. If she was like lost somewhere with little humidity and she needed to cover a lot of ground, she could make a cloud... but it would be yellow. 

Weapons: She has a special bo-staff with special gray pieces on the end. It can fold down to be one-foot long to make it easier for carrying. The gray pieces are able to attatch different types of blades, so she could turn her staff into a spear or a scythe, or a dual-bladed scythe if she wanted. She carries the blades around in her jacket, so she has a few daggers and sickles hidden within her jacket. She also has a grappling hook because she likes grappling hooks. 

Fighting: She likes to rush at her enemies, aided by her air magic, to land quick blows without giving them a chance to attack. She loves using the element of surprise. If she's not feeling up to fighting and she has to fight, she might just strike them with a powerful bolt of lightning from a cloud or from her body and then walk off because she has better things to do, such as watching BNHA. It usually gets the job done because nobody's expecting a powerful attack right from the start. When fighting one or two people she'll most likely stick with more hand-to-hand combat. If she's fighting a group she'll be more likely to use her staff-spear thing.

Skills: Is pretty smart and mature, somewhat of a computer/tech person - she can't hack the codes or anything like that, she's a fast typer, has a great memory, can play the trumpet, great at sneaking around due to her air magic so she can keep light on her feet.

Position in war: She's a warrior, but can also be a scout with her agility if needed.

Personality: (be as descriptive as possible in how they act and think)
Personality Before: (" ")

Appearance: (again, make it as descriptive as possible)

Clothing: (rather than a single outfit, give me a general style they wear, please keep it practical with the circumstances)

Gear: (what all they carry on them, weapons, armor, small keepsakes/gifts, etc)

Other: 

I'll just leave this here, I'll finish it later.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Save!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

moonlightmystery143

bump now that the glitch is seemingly over

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

Thumbnail avatar 1d9360b13b

dogfly326

HOLY SNICKERDOODLES THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!

ACT-SAVE SPOT

• Posted at:

Dogfly or Lindell ✴

HollyFoxAnneSkyfireAircloudCloudheartPupflyAriBlaze

Catfly ....Nothing else.   

KitflyViperJadeAirclawSkypawTideSeekerRowletLittenPopplioOneSix

#UndertaleFan

#I'mInForestclan

#ElderSAMBer

#MoreSigSpa-

moonlightmystery143

saved for dogfly

bump, please get your forms in but no sweat really

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

Thumbnail avatar

hawktiger188

Save please. :)

• Posted at:

Annora   Blonde Mormon Girl Lizbeth is my only gang member. I do not spew profanities. I enunciate them clearly, like a ~bad word~ lady.
    1 ,