Thumbnail avatar 64e9c3bc52

crowsoul50

Marco:

I watched the two people, slightly confused as to why not one, but two people were out wandering around at night. One of them... The guard called her Nicole, came right up to me. It was strange to me to see someone so unafraid. I stepped back hesitantly and saw Lanara back away as well. My ears flattened, no longer brushing the ceiling. 

I'd people afraid of me before; it happened almost every day. Parents would shove their screaming kids into me and hope for a cute picture. Even the kids who were perfectly okay with me often had parents who eyed me warily every time they came near. They probably heard the stories about me. It wasn't my fault that one boy broke his leg in eight places, he nearly pulled my tail off and I was merely defending myself. Still, it was different having your creator afraid of you. 

I crouched down in front of the other girl so I wasn't so big and a soft churring noise came from my voice box in an attempt to seem less intimidating

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

LA Strong. 

Call me IshmaelLord Edgelord to you. 

Narnia is my city. 

They try to break me down, but in snapping my wings they forget I have claws. 

Artist//Camp Counselor//Psychology Enthusiast

Ruler of cringe

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Nicole:

I gave her a puzzled look and sighed. "It'll be fine! I've survived around the other Animatronics, haven't I?" I said with a laugh. I turned to the main Animatronic and gently grabbed his paw/claw-like hand and gently tugged him into the room.

"Don't worry about Lanara... She's still uneasy about the whole, 'I created awesomeness' thing." I said. Wow, this Animatronic is pretty big to a tiny, insane person like me... This is so neat! Hm... Am I insane to talk to a robot like a person? Or treat it like one? Or not be scared of something this powerful?

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: (Work In Progress)

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." ~Cheshire Cat~

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

Thumbnail avatar fa95909630

kittendragon1741

Lanara:

I sighed and muttered "Well I'm going back to the office to check on a few things." And I quickly walked back into the office and I checked the clock and I gasped in surprise to see it already said 6:00 and I ran back into the room where Marco and Nicole were and I quickly said "Ok... Marco... your going to need to go to your spot and Nicole? Sorry I had to ruin this but it's time to open."

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

Hurt my sisters and I'll give you a Bad Time.

Which Undertale character am I? Here's a clue their Sansational.

WoF: Sep 30 2016

SAMB: Sep 30 2016

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"NNNOOOOOOOOOO...." I sighed. "Welp... I wish you luck, pal!" I added, giving the seven-foot dragon a quick hug and saying goodbye.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

kittendragon1741

Lanara:

As Nicole walked out of the room I quietly told Marco "Try not to hurt anyone this time ok?" And I walked out with Nicole and to the front of the shop and I turned the closed sign to open and I told Nicole "Can you man the entrance booth? I'll be at the stage to make sure everything is in place."

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"Yeah, sure." I replied, going to the entrance booth. In the entrance booth, I've got a few water bottles, a poster of the Puppet (and Foxy), and a bowl of butterscotch I bought the other day. I got in and waited to greet guests. A parent, two children... An angsty teen... 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

crowsoul50

Marco: I looked at the two. I didn't have to stand for this. No more screaming, sticky kids pulling off my feathers and trying to rip out my ears.  I could just slam them out of the way and break for the door. Then they both went on their way and the moment passed. I picked up my tail and made my way back to my spot before people started walking in. 

My room had higher ceilings than most of the others on account of how tall I was. The walls were sky blue and had a bunch of clouds painted on them. The whole place was sky-themed. I weaved around the rows of tables and onto the stage, where I took up my position of "sleeping" on a cloud shaped chair. I checked my feathers, which seemed to be holding up thanks to the glue then closed my eyes and waited for the first herd of party-goers to come through. 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

kittendragon1741

(I see what you were trying to type and I'll auto correct it for you, you have chosen angsty teen)

Lanara:

I smiled slightly as I surveyed around the stage and I murmured "Everything's good so far!" And I went to my usual spot in the back of the room to wait for people to start arriving. I usually sit there so if something like Marco almost gets his tail pulled off again and snaps I can either stop it or I can try to fix it and I silently told him "Please don't do it again..."

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

Thumbnail avatar cfc23c530d

werewolfstorm197

Crystal

It was 6:00 am, the opening time of the candy shop. I should lessen my movements then since people should be in the shop soon. I decided to read one of the old dusty books that were laying around. One of the books caught my eye, and the book's title was The Young Elites. I then picked it up and read it, feeling a sense of nostalgia. Then I realized it was the very same book that started my love for reading and started reading it to help refresh my memory. After half an hour, I finished and looked around to see that somehow all my favorite books were laying around, with the sequels I was eager to read but never got the chance to. I then read the trilogy in 1 and a half hours. I didn't hear the door opening or the floorboards creaking so I can assume that no one came into the room or walked passed it. Perhaps I should read the Kingdom Hearts series next? Or should I read Red Queen? Maybe I should read the Percy Jackson series next, just to get a good portion off my plate. Well, at least it's a good time killer. I started to read the book and soon became unaware of my surroundings.

• Posted at:

icewolf2513

Nicole:

I sighed. "Look man, I already told you. If ya don't have the amount of money needed for admission, it's a no go. Now, there are other people wanting to get in so if you could so kindly buzz off, that'd be wonderful." I said to the salty teen in front of me. 

"But I HAVE money! Just take it!" 

"I don't have to let you in. Get lost. Maybe use that money for a haircut, while you're at it." I said, looking him up and down with a judgemental expression. He rolled his eyes. 

"Whatever. I'll be back, just know that, weirdo." 

"Mmmm hmmm. NEXT." I said carelessly, taking a sip out of my water bottle. A middle-aged man and his daughter came up.

"I hope this is enough... Here you go, sir." the man said.

"Yes, that's enough, sir." I replied, taking the money and exchanging it for tickets.

"Daddy, I think that's a girl." the small blond girl said, tugging lightly on her father's shirt. Her dad looked at me; I blankly returned the astonished stare.

"Oh, I am so sorry-"

"You're fine, sir. Enjoy the wonderful Animatronics here! And please, refrain from attempting to tear them appart, as some of them are in need of feather-replacement." I said, cutting him off. Him and his kid went inside, the child bouncing happily.

Next, a Mother and her three kids running around. She sighed and put money on the desk. 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

kittendragon1741

Lanara:

I smiled as people started arriving and I got up and did a few last minute checks before I went to see how Nicole was doing at the entrance booth and I watched in silence for a few moments before walking into the office to watch from the security cameras just to make sure Marco didn't get his feathers torn off again.

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

icewolf2513

Nicole:

I sighed and put my pointer and index fingers at my temple. "I'm sorry sir, it is NOT, 'Free Admission Friday.' If you do not have your wallet, then I'm sorry for your misfortune. NEXT." I said, checking the tiny clock and sighed. 7:37. It was always slow in the morning. Then, during lunch break, more people wanted to come, and it died down near the end. 

The weirdos always showed up in the beginning and the end. 

What if this place gets too much fame and Mr. Afton finds out?... Nah, Lanara's Dad wouldn't...

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

crowsoul50

Marco:

I heard a gaggle of kids coming in. I listened carefully to their excited screeching, even though it about blew out my audio receptors. Usually, I could tell how...destructive they could be based on that alone. This group seemed pretty okay but I let them run around a bit and blow off some steam before I opened my eyes. 

The parents were, with the exception of an angsty teen, in the very back of the room taking videos of the whole thing with their phones. Some kids were still by their parents, clinging to their leg and looking at me cautiously. It took me a few seconds to realize there was a girl with blond pigtails right in front of me who screamed in excitement and all but took out one of my eyes trying to pet me. I slowly leaned back to avoid her hand but not startle her and sat up on my cloud couch.  The other kids started to notice me "waking up" and gathered around, even the cautious ones. 

I pulled out my specialized guitar from behind the couch and kicked into my party mode. I started strumming and launched into a peppy rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" with some of the kids laughing and clapping along. The angsty kid was booing the whole time, and I ignored her. I went through song after song until a waiter holding a tray loaded high with pizza came breezing through the door. 

"Okay kids, while Marco takes a break, it's time for pizza!" the waiter called out, looking like he absolutely hated everything about this job. He gave me an 'I'm watching you' face before waltzing out. 

I sat back down on the cloud couch and looked at the floor. I found that people were less freaked out if I wasn't blankly staring at them. 

That's why I didn't notice the angsty girl creeping up behind me. The only warning I got was her whispering into her phone "This is what they're letting near kids!" before jumping up and grabbing both my ears, letting gravity doing the pulling. 

I startled, yes, but I didn't mean to fling her into a table. I only wanted to look behind me to see who was trying to pull off my head. The girl landed on some pizza and the kids stared at her, mouths agape.  She somehow held onto her phone and was yelling triumphantly amidst the screaming kids and parents stampeding to the door, "You see! The robot is perfectly capable of breaking the kid's leg! It's a menace!" 

My nurture programming started functioning and I stepped forward to check on her but an electric shock suddenly burst through me, locking my systems. The only thought I had was security had to have done it before I shut down, collapsing on the stage. 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

icewolf2513

Nicole:

I sighed and slouched on the desk, staring outside my box. I think it's almost time for my lunch break, I'm not sure. Nor did I care. I just wanted to talk to all the awesome Animatronics my good pal Lanara made. Ya know, she's got the hands of life, just like Mr. Afton. I myself didn't see him that much at all... I would've liked to carry on an actual conversation, though. If he's anything like Lanara, he's cool. 

"Hello? Hello, hello?" I snapped to attention to see a man in his early 20s. "Ah, there you are!" 

Woah, he reminds me of my Uncle! 

"Uh, right, sorry. Admission?" 

The guy gave me the money and him and his two kids went inside.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

kittendragon1741

Lanara:

I watched in horror as Marco flipped the girl but in his defense she was trying to pull his ears off but I went down to check if she was ok so I walked down to the room and I asked her if she was ok and she said she was so I went to check on Marco who was currently on a system lockdown and I looked to make sure there where no rips which there wasn't so I released the system lockdown and when I turned around the girl was glaring at me so I asked "Do you need something?" And she said "Your letting that thing still stay?" And I told her "Well as far as I'm concerned he was just trying to find out what was ripping his ears off!" and she stayed quiet after that so I walked over to a wall and started leaning against it just to make sure nothing like that happened again.

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

crowsoul50

Marco: 

My internal systems whirred to life. I was still motionless on the outside, but on the inside I was humming with activity; booting up programming, running diagnostics, checking for damage. I was aware of another presence in the room, but I ignored it. I didn't need people right now. 

Voice box compromised, seek repair immediately.   The words flashed across my vision, blinking in and out. Then, my vision returned. I was still in a heap on the stage, but at least I could move. I slowly got to my feet. Little jolts of electricity still spread through my limbs, so I shook them out. I turned and saw Lanara leaning against a wall, watching me. I couldn't read her expression. Worry? Anger? Fear? It didn't matter. 

I tried out my voice box. Maybe is wasn't as bad as I thought—

A metallic screech filled the air and it took a second for me to realize it was coming from me. I stopped and was vaguely aware of sparks flying from my neck. 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

kittendragon1741

Lanara:

I flinched when Marco tried using his voice box and I muttered "Oh dear... this could be worse than I thought." I took another glance at the girl who was still silently glaring at me and I walked up to the stage and I quickly whispered "I know it wasn't your fault..." and I then said "Don't worry I'll fix you as soon as possible." And I walked back down but instead of staying I went to find Nicole and when I did she seemed ready for a break so I quietly said "Its lunch break."

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"Oh geez.... That one salty child did something, didn't she?" I asked. Lanara nodded and I sighed, put my, "Chillin' with the robots for lunch," sign up, shoved a few butterscotch's in my hoodie pockets, and followed my friend to Marco's cute, pastel-cloud themed room. That one person I argued with earlier was leaning against the wall and rolled her eyes when I came in. I ignored her and briskly walked over to Marco, Lanara at my side. Before asking what happened, I adressed the girl.

"You. You're never getting in this place again. Leave or I can get higher authority for deliberately defacing property." Was that overdoing it? Shouldn't I have waited for Lanara for saying something...? But I was angry... That dragon is adorable and nearly harmless. Chances are, he just went into defense mode! I was almost shaking, I was so ticked off. I LOVED Animatronics! Yes, okay... The Bite of '87.... Those few workers going missing that one time Circus Baby and Ballora came to be... Whatever. I mean- it's not like what workers used to call, "The Mangle," tried to kill me or anything. 

This person... This person had no reason to do whatever she did to make Marco act like that! I turned back to Marco and Lanara and sighed.

"Marco, do you think you could be able to stand long enough to travel to a safer place?" 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

crowsoul50

Marco:

I subconsciously tried to make a chirp in reply, sending another distorted scream into the room. My ears flattened and I just nodded quickly and shuffled offstage to the maintenance room.

As I went down the dimly lit back hallway, I reviewed what just happened. I felt bad for launching the kid into the tables and wondered if I could have done something different. I ran through a couple different scenarios, but most of them ended up with more damage to myself. It appeared I had done the quickest, least damaging solution for the both of us. 

I reached the maintenance room and pushed open the creaky door. Every available surface was covered in pieces and parts. I picked one up and started fiddling with it. 

The angsty teen had said many things about me being dangerous. But was I? I could be if I had to, but so would anything else if provoked. But was I provoked, or just waiting for the right moment to break a child and make it seem like an accident? 

The metal piece in my handpaws was now twisted into a knot. I carefully set it down on a table and waited for someone to come in. 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

icewolf2513

Nicole:

I followed after Marco into the maintenance room after grabbing a slice of pizza from the kitchen. It was after all, my lunch break. "So... This is gonna seem really weird. Especially since I'm talking to animated metal, fluff, and felt. But, you think you could draw out what happened with that chick back there for me? I've got paper and a pencil if ya want." I said taking out a folded and crumbled piece of paper and a cracked wooden pencil out of my pocket with one hand and eating pizza awkwardly with the other. 

I cleared a spot on the table in front of the dragon and placed down the items. I then sat down in a squeaky chair nearby casually and (almost nervously) fidgeted with my choker and eating pizza.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

kittendragon1741

Lanara: 

I quietly walked after Nicole and into the maintenance room and I said "Ok... Marco I'm going to try to fix your voice box and Nicole please keep him busy" so I began working on it and after a little while I said "Ok Marco Try it."

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

crowsoul50

Marco:

I stared down at the paper. I'd never tried to draw before but I'd seen kids do it. Something told me that Nicole didn't want a giant scribble, though. I picked up the pencil and started to make a picture while Lanara worked on my voice box. 

I finished while Lanara was still working and slid the paper over to Nicole. I thought I did a fairly decent job; I had a picture of a stick figure with a really angry face pulling down on my ears and an arrow pointing to the next picture with the stick figure now on a table, looking even angrier, and then a big scribble next to it when I got shocked. 

Lanara finished and stepped back "Ok, Marco, try it." 

I chirped and whistled. It was still a little gravelly, but it was fine. 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

kittendragon1741

Lanara:

I smiled and I said "Ok. Good. As soon as lunch break is over you can go back but don't worry I'll be there to make sure no one else tries to break you further ok?" And I looked at the clock and it read 10:30 and I sighed and said "It must be broken I'll be back..." and I went up to the office to grab some new batteries and I then came back down and I used a chair to get the clock and I changed then and set it to the right time and I said "Its time to get back to work... c'mon Marco." And I walked back into the room and I leaned against the wall again and I waited for Marco to arrive.

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"You... Without programming..." I cleared my throat, trying not to stutter. "What are you hiding?" I asked, looking up at Marco with confusion and curiosity. 

It's like it's happening all over again... Is it all a coinsidence? Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, the newer ones, Balloon Boy, Mangle, the Puppet, the one Animatronic from the Horror-House version of the pizzeria... They moved on their own... Now my own friend's work? Marco, the main Animatronic in the pizza/candy store, moving to his own accord... 

What if it's another Mangle situation? I thought, not breaking eye contact with the 7'robot in front of me.  

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

crowsoul50

Marco:

Nicole was staring at me. Apparently, I wasn't supposed to draw. But she wanted me to, so I did. What was the problem with that? I turned to her with a questioning churr and saw her visibly flinch and fiddle with her choker even more. Her eyes were a thousand miles away, like she was living some past experience. I didn't really know what to do, so I just stood up and walked out of the maintenance room, confusion clouding my processing. What did she want? I wondered as I shuffled down the hall, then ducked through a doorway into my room. There was already people milling about; the next birthday party, I assumed. There was only five children there. Some must have been pulled from the party. Word had gotten around about the table fling stunt I just pulled and now kids weren't coming to parties. I was bad for business, I might as well be disassembled on the spot. 

I fought down the thought. I didn't need to get electrocuted again. This might have been my last party and I owed it to whoever the party was for since I chased off their friends. I pulled out my guitar and sat down on the edge of the stage, beginning to play. Same songs as usual, but with more pep than I ever gave them. I was aware of Lanara watching and didn't make a peep when I started getting pulled around. I only assumed she was there to protect the people from me if I started slamming children into tables again. 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

kittendragon1741

Lanara: 

I sighed when I saw the littler kids start pulling a little on Marco but I thought "Ok their little... so they can't to much or can they? I mean they aren't that strong but... ugh what am I saying? I told Marco I would make sure he didn't get pulled on again..." and I walked up to the stage and I said "C'mon guys let's not pull on Marco ok?" And one by one they stopped so I just thought "Ok... they've settled down... I can go back now." and I walked back to my spot at the wall.

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

icewolf2513

Nicole:

I guess I came back to reality a while after Marco left 'cause I was alone and my pizza was cold. I sighed. I'll just take it back to my booth. I thought, walking back to my station with nearly cold pizza. I took away the sign and sat down again.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

icewolf2513

Animatronic form:

Name: Silver

Appearance: A grey wolf Animatronic with sky blue eyes. Instead of long fur, it's more of that short-yet-still-soft artificial fur you see on stuffed animals. He wears a black bowtie. 

Personality(day): He really enjoys singing and being around people. He'll get defensive and impaitent, though. And, if he could joke about people making terrible song requests, he would.

Personality(night): Short-tempered and known to lash out. Other than that, he's very curious. He still really likes to sing.

Crush: Wait- Animatronics can have crushes?! ~.~ 

Spot: The other main Animatronic, I think.

Other: He likes the peppermints and German raspberries the best.

Child form (Goes with the Animatronics)

Name: Ash

Age (Before death): 10

Appearance (Before death): Dark brown hair, pale skin with a few freckles, discolored eyes (one was blue with a forest green sclera and the other was red with a black sclera). 

Personality: He always loved to sing and liked the idea of being famous. He was always so hopeful...

Favorite candy: German raspberries

Other: Merp.

Please let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

kittendragon1741

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

icewolf2513

Silver:

Here I sit, in my room. I sing songs and get the occasional kid trying to dismantle me... FUN! It is, actually... They're so cute! 

There's about five kids and a few parents in here. One kid is holding desperately onto their parent's leg, another nibbling pineapple pizza like it was heaven, a two more tugging on my tail and trying to earn piggyback rides, and this other kid spitting out random song requests. 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

crowsoul50

Marco: 

I gave a small nod to Lanara and put my guitar away. As I was doing so, a single feather fell off my wing. I had to whisk my tail back to avoid it being stepped on by a curly-haired boy in his attempt to pick it up. Before any of us could do anything, he stuck it in his hair and ran out of the room, screaming like a banshee. 

I hopped off the stage and started after him. I didn't like the thought of a sugared-up kid running amok in the halls. Plus, I wanted my feather back. Lanara gave me a warning look and I motioned for her to stay there and watch the others. It was better than me staying in there, without supervision, while she went after the kid. I folded my wings tight to my back to try and prevent another feather coming out and ducked out of the room to pursue the screaming child. 

I followed the sound of his screeching and ended up in the main lobby. The boy was standing on top of a table, one foot in someone's pizza, now making...dinosaur?... noises. I came up from behind him and looped my arm around his torso, pulling him off the table I plucked the feather out of his hair and started walking back to the cloud room with the boy tucked under my arm. 

He had other ideas though. He was squirming too much for me to hold him safely and was trying to grab more feathers. So I did the sensible thing and grabbed his ankle, flipping him upside down and continued walking with him at arms length. He was having the time of his life, wasn't he? I entered the room again and set him down (right side up) in a chair and returned to my spot on the stage. I glanced at the clock, hoping for the day to be over soon. 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

Thumbnail avatar cfc23c530d

werewolfstorm197

Sorry, having writer's block. Can someone include Crystal in their pov please so I have something to pov?

• Posted at:

kittendragon1741

Lanara:

When I got back from trying to find the kid I was out of breath and tired so I went back and when I got back I immediately saw the kid sitting down and I glance at Marco because I figured he went ahead and tried to find the kid anyway but I figured he wasn't going to get pulled on for a while so I went ahead and I went to the room that Crystal was supposed to be and I quietly opened the door and almost immediately noticed that she was reading a book that had been laying around and she didn't seem to notice me standing there so I just watched her for a while before I cleared my throat so she would snap out of it.

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

Name: Celeste

Appearance: She has shoulder-length hair, dyed silver, her eyes are a strange mix between grey and black. She is medium hieght, and she wears glasses on her tan, freckled face. 

Personality: She is really techy, and loves to hack her friends instagrams. 

Crush: At first it was her friend Aquarius, but now it's Loki.

Spot: Uh... IDK, my backstory for her is that she was an animatronic at a different resturaunt, but then it got shut down, and someone from Fazbear's restaurant found her and her partner and brought her there. 

Favorite obsition: Obsition? Is it supposed to be Obssession? If it is, then probably fanfictions. She has a weird obssession with them, and Loki has mention this several times in my own fanfictions. (Lol, the irony.)

Scars or jewellery: She wears a lip-ring, and eye rings. In her animal form/animatronic she has a tail-ring. 

Other: Derp. :3 Btw, is it ok for her to be an animatronic? If not, then let me know, M'kay?

Name: Celeste the Cougar

Appearance: She is a tan color, and is wearing thick red glasses over her pretty blue-reddish eyes. She is wearing a pastel pink dress, that has lot, and LOTS of ruffles. The dress has a big red ribbon tied in the back. She wears red high heeled boots. On her hands she has gloves that have no fingers. 

Personality(day): She is really cutesey, and she loves kids! She is everyone's favorite!

Personality(night): She is sooooo different. She likes to change into black. All black. Just a splash of grey. She likes to freak the heck out of the night guards. Loki agrees that she is worse than him. She always carries her phone. She changes the case of it to a Rejii from Diabolik Lovers. In the day, her case is Nai from Karneval. 

Crush: Still Loki.

Spot: Uhh... Still confused.

Other: Derp. 

Name: Celeste Soldat

Age (Before death): 12

Appearance (Before death): She always wore her hair in the way that Yuri Plisetsky does in his Welcome To The Madness performance. (The top half is up in a ponytail, and the bottom is down.) She had a pretty face, and she liked to wear leggings, and she wore off-the-shoulder shirts.

Personality: She loved to play (insert random game) on her phone. She was techy, and she always was on her phone. Her favorite song was Battlefield, the nightcore version. She still likes it. 

Favorite candy: Hehehe, she liked gum.

Other: I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!! TELL ME!!!! Oh, and Derp. :3

Mods, LET THIS THROUGH, PLEASE!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Desolation.

Darkness.

Torture.

My crew:

Pineapple, Mango, Skye (Me), Ashry (Flipside)PeaceKeeper (Pk), Hopie, El, Harvey, Zoe, Shelley, Jessie, Piper, Lilah, Caspian, Viene, Nova, and Shimmer.

kittendragon1741

All accepted. Read the other posts and you'll find out what happened.

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

crowsoul50

Marco:

The party wrapped up and all the kids left, leaving me alone in the cloud room. The screaming feather kid gave me a quick hug before running out. That was always good, when people weren't afraid of me or trying to tear me to pieces— they just wanted a hug. 

I randomly picked up my guitar and held it in my handpaws, quietly playing around with the strings. I thought about fixing the feather, but decided against it. Better to do it at the very end of the day. 

I absentmindedly played a little melody on the guitar and stopped suddenly. I never played it before, but I recognized it for some reason. Like I had heard it a long time ago and forgot about the song until now. I slowly played it over and over while staring at the ground, trying to figure it out. 

(It's Freddy's song from the original FNAF, when you run out of power because I can't think of anything else)

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

kittendragon1741

Lanara:

I sighed and walked out because Crystal was very into the book so I looked at the clock on the wall and it read 6:00 PM so I sighed and said "Welp it's time to close... 6:00 am open 6:00 PM close..." and I walked over to the entrance and I quietly told Nicole "Its time to close... you can explore some more... I'll be in the office if I'm needed."

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"OH THANK GOD. See you at 12, I'm sleeping in the room I left the drawing Marco did; see if I can't sleep on my thoughts." I said, flipping the sign to Closed and going to the room. I popped a butterscotch into my mouth and stared at the drawing.

A stick figure pulling a stick Animatronic. A stick Animatronic getting surprised and throwing the stick girl into a table. 

"Animatronics need programming... I gave a programless task. He followed... Lanara, what did you create? What are they hiding?!" I muttered. 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

kittendragon1741

Lanara:

I focused on the room that Nicole went into and I heard her say "Animatronics need programming... I gave a programless task. He followed... Lanara, what did you create? What are they hiding?!" And my eyes widened after I realized what she had said. And I muttered "How...."

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"Maybe it's a glitch...?" I thought out loud (it helps). "No... A glitch that widely spread across the candy store would have had fixing by now... Um..." I started to mess with my choker and pace. "When Mangle attacked, he was acting on his own... So are these. And the originals. And that one Springlock from the Haunted House version... Are these acting on their own for the same reason?" 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

, 2 , , 4