Thumbnail avatar 64e9c3bc52

crowsoul50

Marco:

I kept playing the melody over and over, but wasn't getting anywhere. Maybe Nicole or Lanara knew. Even if they didn't, they could probably figure it out faster than I could. I walked out of the cloud room, holding onto my guitar.
Since the place was closed now, some of the lights were off. I could see the light my glowing eyes cast on the floor, it was so dark. I wandered around until I heard a voice in the maintenance room. Nicole, maybe she could help me? She was acting weird when we were in there before, so I didn't want to go in. Instead, I sat outside the door with my back to the wall and played the song on my guitar. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

LA Strong. 

Call me IshmaelLord Edgelord to you. 

Narnia is my city. 

They try to break me down, but in snapping my wings they forget I have claws. 

Artist//Camp Counselor//Psychology Enthusiast

Ruler of cringe

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Nicole:

I jumped when I heard a very specific tune being played. Well, it was a little off.... But it was still the song. Trying to ignore it, I continued to look at the drawing. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything to happen at all, but this looks like a child's picture. I sighed. "I need sleep." I muttered, sitting down, folding my arms on the table, and putting my head on my arms.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: (Work In Progress)

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." ~Cheshire Cat~

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

Thumbnail avatar fa95909630

kittendragon1741

Lanara:

I muttered "The springlock? Oh... That doesn't seem good..." and I walked out and I walked to the maintenance room and I saw Marco and I heard him playing a quite specific song and I almost immediately recognised it and I quietly said "Where did you learn that?"

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

Hurt my sisters and I'll give you a Bad Time.

Which Undertale character am I? Here's a clue their Sansational.

WoF: Sep 30 2016

SAMB: Sep 30 2016

Thumbnail avatar cfc23c530d

werewolfstorm197

Crystal

When I finished my book and put the last book back, I noticed the door was open. Welp, there goes the secret route. I sighed should I move around since it was already closing time? I decided to wander around, just to get my gears going. When I reached the gummy section of the shop, I heard a song which sounded like Freddy's song. I blinked, where is the song coming from? I decided to follow it, all the way to the edge of the hallway where the maintenance room was. I saw the owner- Lanara stands at the doorway of the room and froze. I heard her say "Where did you learn that?" I'm guessing one of the other animatronics was paying it. I didn't know what to do, should I leave or stay? I decided to go when I was just about to pass a room before my wiring finally failed and crashed to the ground. 'Oh come on, now you fail?' I groaned in my head, trying to get up.

• Posted at:

crowsoul50

Marco:

I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. I looked up and saw Lanara standing there. She didn't look good so I stopped playing. She obviously knew what it was. I tilted my head, still looking at her, trying to convey my questions. I got no response. No one can help me, I guess. 

I saw Crystal also at the beginning of the hallway, which was a surprise. I didn't see her around much even during the day. She suddenly collapsed in front of a door. I got to my feet and went over to the worn-down animatronic. You could tell that she was in worse shape than before. I stared at Lanara, urging her to help. 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

kittendragon1741

Lanara:

I sighed and walked over to Crystal and I said "Marco do you think you could help me get her into the maintenance room?" 

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

crowsoul50

Marco:

I nodded and scooped up the animatronic, being careful not to break anything. Crystal was lighter than I expected, so it was easy. I pushed the maintenance room door open and put her on the nearest flat surface, then stepped back to let Lanara and Nicole work. 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

icewolf2513

Nicole:

Still half-asleep, I got up. "Wha?... Haven't seen her in a while... Man, she's in bad shape." I muttered to myself, handing Lanara the stuff she needed.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

crowsoul50

Bump

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

kittendragon1741

Lanara:

I quickly fixed Crystal the best I could and I quietly said "There... I think that should do it." And I turned to Marco and I said "Can you stay with her just until she starts up again?" And I told Nicole "I'll be in the office again... come tell me if there's anything wrong ok?"

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

crowsoul50

Marco:

I nodded and went out to grab the guitar, then came in and settled back against a wall to wait. I hope she's fixed, we don't need a crazy malfunctioning animatronic running around. I thought. I picked up my tail from the ground and held it. Something told me it was going to be a long night. 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

icewolf2513

Nicole:

Wait- I have to stay up longer?! I thought, yawning. "So... How's life?" I asked Marco sleepily.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

crowsoul50

Marco:

"So... How's life?" Nicole asked me. She looked tired and I wondered why humans had to sleep. It was such a waste of time when they could be doing more productive things. 

I was puzzled by the question. I wasn't really alive, was I? I didn't bleed like real people did. Could I even die if I wasn't alive? I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. Clearly, I was overthinking it. I decided to go with the easy, honest answer.

I chirped; first high, then low, then high. The nonverbal way to say "I don't know". I saw many a child respond as such to their parents, with mixed reactions. Then, I waved my paw dismissively at Nicole. It was obvious she needed to sleep, not chat with me. 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

icewolf2513

Nicole:

I shook my head. "I'M UP!" I exclaimed. "Uh... Sorry... All-nighters and doing a job all day takes a toll on ya... heh."

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

crowsoul50

Marco:

I slammed my head on the table and closed my eyes, then mimicked snoring. I opened one eye and looked at Nicole. It doesn't take two people— well, a robot and a person— to watch an animatronic that couldn't even move a couple minutes ago. I thought, getting up. I poked at Crystal. See? She's not going anywhere anytime soon. 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"Okay, okay, I think I get the message." I said with a slight laugh. "Well, see ya later, I guess..." I added, crossing my arms on the table and putting my head down, falling asleep pretty fast.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

kittendragon1741

Lanara:

I sighed and I stared blankly at the monitor half expecting Silver to stare at me or something and at some point I started nodding off and I smacked my head on the desk so now I was currently trying not to yelp and bring attention to me.

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

icewolf2513

Silver:

This is sorta boring... Where's the candy part of this place again? I walked around the place, casually glancing at the security cameras as I passed. German raspberries... Ah, here we are. I thought, staring at the candy. I opened the top to it and grabbed a few with a nearby plastic candy bag (ever had gummies in artificial fur? Not fun, I tell you). I looked around the shop, adding a little more candy to the plastic bag I got. Sour gummy worms, those Red Hot cinnamon things, peppermints... 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

crowsoul50

Marco: 

I waited a little while longer before coming to the conclusion that Crystal wouldn't get up anytime soon. I hopped off the counter and pushed the maintenance door open, being careful not to wake Nicole. After tossing my guitar into the cloud room, I started roaming the halls. 

Something had been bothering me ever since I got shocked. Little flickers on the edges of my vision, ghostly figures standing just out of sight. They were showing up slightly better in the darkness of the halls, and I kept quickly turning my head around to try and see them. But they always disappeared before I could make them out and then appeared at the edge of my peripheral once more. I found myself standing in front of the main lobby. I started turning in fast circles, trying to see the flickers better. 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

icewolf2513

Silver:

I roamed around, half paying attention to the security cameras, until I found the main lobby, where Marco was spinning around randomly. A malfunction or something? What's he doing? He's going to seriously creep out the guards like that. I thought, standing and watching, nibbling my candy. 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

kittendragon1741

Lanara: 

I flipped through the cameras but had to go back a few because I saw Marco circling around and I sighed and muttered to myself "Marco.... what now?" And I walked down to the main room and I quietly said "Marco? Are you ok?" And I then noticed Silver and I said "Oh hello Silver." 

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

werewolfstorm197

Crystal

I was patiently waiting till my body decided to work, really wanting to move around. An animatronic decided to poke me, I don't know why but he did. Then my gears started working, and I was able to move again.  I then sat up and looked around, noticing I was in the maintenance room and that the animatronic was gone. A girl was fast asleep nearby and I sneaked past her. I then walked into the gummy shop of the shop and picked out o20 pieces of each candy and put it into a plastic bag that was on a shelf. I then left to go back to my storage room, and to settle down with a book once again. I also made sure that the door was closed and locked so I won't be interrupted from eating my food and reading Glass Sword.

• Posted at:

icewolf2513

Silver:

I waved at Lanara and ate a peppermint. 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

werewolfstorm197

Bump

• Posted at:

crowsoul50

Marco: 

I heard Lanara say something and stopped spinning to face her. I still couldn't make out anything clearly and whirred in frustration.

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

icewolf2513

Silver:

I walked up to Marco (trying not to surprise him) and put a paw-hand on his shoulder. I held out the candy bag I had in my other hand so he could take some if he wanted. I clicked softly, trying to tell him it was just me. 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

crowsoul50

Marco:

I felt something touch my shoulder and turned around sharply, knocking some of the candy out of Silver's bag. My ears flattened and I hurriedly picked up the spilled candy and stuffed it back in the bag, chirping an apology. I was too keyed up and felt my systems beginning to overheat from stress. I backed into my wall, clutching my tail and staring at the floor. The figures kept at the edge of my vision. They looked like the silhouettes of children and I furiously shook my head to clear the images. What's happening to me?

(Just wondering; are the animatronics able to communicate with each other? And are they aware that they used to be people?)

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

kittendragon1741

(They can communicate with each other and they can be aware that they were people.)

Lanara:

I thought about stepping in but I decided it was probably best to try and let Silver approach the confused Animatronic but I again did say slightly louder that earlier "Marco? Are you ok?" 

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

icewolf2513

Silver:

"Oi Marco, what was that for?" I asked.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

crowsoul50

(But who killed them and made them inhabit an animatronic? Lanara? If they were aware I doubt they would all be so chummy.)

Marco:

I shook my head again. "Sorry." I clicked, still staring at the floor. I caught a glimpse of Lanara. She looked worried but was watching Silver, so I assumed she wasn't going to step in yet. "I keep seeing... Things. People that shouldn't be there. Like ghosts or something. It's weird. I'm sorry." I repeated, glancing at Silver then back to the floor. 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

icewolf2513

Silver:

"You're fine... I thought I was the only one hallucinating!" I replied lightheartedly. "Candy? Five second rule!" I added.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

kittendragon1741

(That, my friend is the mystery you can make a character if you want but otherwise no one knows some do suspect Lanara though.... I'll let you decide the rest.)

Lanara:

I sighed and said "I think you got this Silver right?" And I started walking back to the office when I realized what Marco had just said and I went into the maintenance room and carefully not to wake up Nicole I sat down and waited for her to wake up so I could tell her.

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

icewolf2513

Nicole:

It was that dream again... That replayed memory...

I ran away from the mangled Foxy spinoff, holding my deeply cut throat and crying. I stumbled as I ran until I found a room with a box... Not thinking, I got in and closed the lid. I flicked on the flashlight, still holding my throat, and was met with a painted mask staring back at me. I muffled my screams as I dropped my flashlight.

"Please don't hurt me, Mr... I just want to live." I whispered, still half getting-my-stuff-together. The masked figure patted my head and looked away. It didn't look back.

I don't know how long I was there... Just, sitting in deafening silence like that... But the next think I knew, the masked thing opened the top and helped me out, showing itself. It was... It was the Marionette... Black and white striped outfit, thin and tall form, the mask design... Then, the Marionette looked around, and led me out. I don't remember what happened, but I must have passed out, and I woke up with my throat stitched up, and a few Freddy's Pizzaeria-themed bandaids on my right wrists. 

I've had the choker ever since; to hide the scar. 

Then, I woke up, half panicking. 

"MANGLE." I said loudly, jumping and falling out of the chair and onto grey concrete. "Ow... Oh, wassup, Lanara?"

Plz let this through.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

crowsoul50

(Okay. Probably gonna have Marco not really know what happened, just vague flashes of memory and then eventually gets the full story because I like making his life difficult, haha.)

Marco:

"I'll pass on the candy, but thanks anyways." I replied distractedly. I still had my back to the wall and cocked my head at Silver. "Wait... You see them too?!" My eyes narrowed— well, as much as they could anyways. More like the glow coming from them dimmed, but still. "You're not just saying that for some twisted mind game of yours, right? I don't need that right now, I'm questioning my stability myself."

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

icewolf2513

Silver:

"Eh, it's more like every once in a while I walk into a specific room and see a shadowy figure glaring back at me... Then I look away and he's not there anymore. It's really weird... Oh! And sometimes I see a little kid trying to hug me and when I back up, he fades away... Like he was neeeever theerrrreeee." I said. It was all true. I added some vocal hilarity to try and make Marco laugh. I chuckled and ate a few German raspberries. "Man these are good." 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

crowsoul50

“I see.” I said, my eyes returning to their normal brightness. “That’s interesting.” I stepped away from the wall and dropped my tail on the ground. 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

kittendragon1741

Lanara:

I jumped and nearly fell out of my seat when Nicole jolted awake and shouted "MANGLE!" And she then noticed me and she said "Ow... Oh, wassup Lanara?" And I said "Oh! Uh... So Marco has been seeing weird ghost figures. And it's kinda worrying..."

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"Ghosts? Evaluate for me, please." I said, mentally gathering items for ghost evacuation. Salt around every exit/entrance other than the main entrance for them to exit through. Have the animatronics and all other workers in cirles of salt, workers with saltwater in their mouths to avoid possession... No oujia boards... Sage... Do we even have sage in a pizza-candy shop?!

Silver:

"Hm... Welp, I hope that helped... If you need me, I'll be raiding the kitchen of its frosting."

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

werewolfstorm197

Darn you writer's block. I thought I got rid of you!

• Posted at:

1 , , 3 ,