Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

At school I always try to help my friends. I try to listen to their problems. I try to help them. But, putting it simply..

WHY AM I FRIENDS WITH MY FRIENDS ( T.T )

Apparently when I try to help they think I'm being obnoxious and getting in people's business. Even though I'm like "Do you want to talk about it? What happened?" And they'll tell me and then later, well, see above.

Guys.

You're having a fight about someone doing something when you're not explaining what she even did, even though all day you guys acted like besties.

ARGGGH.

And then my other friend, ____#1, is so..... I donut even know what to call her. She's egotistical, she's sassy, she, like.....I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE.

All the other people in my class think I'm a strange form of dirt. Or at least that's what I think. Maybe I'm just unobservant, because I don't pay attention to boys like my OTHER friends in RL do.

But my friends used to be amazing! The friend I mentioned who was sassy used to be nice, and we'd have sleepovers and we've known each other since FOREVER. 

But now, ever since her crush on a boy, she's all... ARGH. (Napoleon Complex, but without the shortness.)

Although other friend, ___#2_, Is okay. She's prone to arguments and doesn't like ____, but she's okay sometimes. (In fact she and I had a full out discussion about the most depressing scenes in books we read... I said the scene in the sewer from Lockwood and Co[Book 3], and she said the beginning of Serafina and the Splintered Heart[Book 3])

But ARRRGH.

My LAST two friends, ___#3_ and ___#4_, are left. Well, #4 is ok. But #3....

#3 is intresting, She's new, and joined school about a week ago, maybe more. But she doesn't treat me very well, and swears constantly, but she insists as to being our friend. She and ____#1 don't get along well. At all.

#4 is better. She's nicer and treats me well, but she hangs with the "cool" crowd and also swears. 

But ARRGH. I've always tried to be nice to them, and most of the time we're pretty okay. I never try to offend them, or get mad at them, or just...anything. But LATELY I'm just annoyed at all the nonsense arguments they're making and I just CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.

ARGGGGHGHHGHHHGHGHGHHGHGHHGHGGHGHHGGHGHHHH. 

Sorry. I'm very annoyed right now. Mods please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

☆╮<Kira>╰☆

LOCkWOoD & Co

The SAMBEwho changes siggy's every fivseconds!

FANWING

MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!

#PROUDCHRISTIAN

"What? No, I didn't illegally modify the holster. These are just really lucky pants!" - Cayde-6, Destiny 2

#RememberDusk

:)

Thumbnail avatar 3f614b917c

tsunamininja5

Will reply later

• Posted at:

Samurai

Trainee Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Martial Arts Action Writer

Future Olympian

The whispering of the summer grass

All that is left

Of the warrior's dream

- Bashō

Thumbnail avatar 1a272596df

iceclaws188

Sounds like they are beef jerky friends. I had jerks as friends once... But this is about you so: -Puts on fire-proof suit and lifts punching bag.- Vent on me m8. It feels good to vent.

• Posted at:

Renegade

and

Mercedes

Fangirl

"I like this thing." ~ Han Solo

#HammockFlavoredDrinks

Strength to Puerto Rico, Los Angeles, and Houston.

Daughter of Artemis

"I wash my hands of this weirdness." ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

Thumbnail avatar 08cbf77e00

wolfpaw1527

@Sumarai

you already did

• Posted at:

Nacho

MINECRAFT

SAMB

ROBLOX            AND PEGGY!

WOLFQUEST

POKEMON

GO

Foxcraft

Wolfey

Phillip

Benny

Nacho.exe

EVERYBODY DO THE DAB

tsunamininja5

Nacho, by saying "will post later", I meant I would later post advice that would be helpful for this situation. The words I previously posted acted as a sort of bookmark, so I would be able to find this post later. Being literal minded is rather irritating. Please, I am not in the mood for that right now.

Kira-

I had friends like that in middle school. I left them and I feel a lot better now. It's no fun listening to people swear all the time, and real friends shouldn't think you're obnoxious. If they're not treating you well and it's not enjoyable to be around them, leave them. Make real friends. Finding real friends is difficult sometimes, but it's not impossible. The friends I have at school now are real friends. My friends from my old taekwondo school are real friends. Real friends exist; you just have to look for them.

Stay away from people who make you feel bad and find people who make you feel good about yourself.

• Posted at:

Samurai

Future Olympian

All that is left

Of the warrior's dream

- Bashō

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

Thanks. I just don't know how I could'nt be friends with them. I've known (most of) them like my whole life. It would be hard to tell them, I guess.

• Posted at:

☆╮<Kira>╰☆

LOCkWOoD & Co

FANWING

MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!

#PROUDCHRISTIAN

"What? No, I didn't illegally modify the holster. These are just really lucky pants!" - Cayde-6, Destiny 2

#RememberDusk

tsunamininja5

If they're making you feel bad, leave them. Leave them and don't look back. You don't deserve to be treated like that. What you deserve is better friends. And better friends are out there. Trust me.

• Posted at:

Samurai

Future Olympian

All that is left

Of the warrior's dream

- Bashō

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

Thanks everyone.

@Samurai: I will follow that advice. Thanks. :) Also, how's your new school going?

• Posted at:

☆╮<Kira>╰☆

LOCkWOoD & Co

FANWING

MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!

#PROUDCHRISTIAN

#RememberDusk

tsunamininja5

Look at me replying to this more than a month later. -facedesk-

It's going great! :D

• Posted at:

Samurai