Thumbnail avatar 038d611164

mummycat42

So you know that line from the song "demons" by imagine dragons? The one that says, "When you feel my heat, look into my eyes, it's where my demons hide" Well, you're a kid who was diagnosed with the borderline disorder, but the truth is, you don't have it. You're a special kid who was given a power at birth. Then you begin to hear a voice in your head, telling you to awaken it. When someone makes you mad, your "Patron" awakens. That's when your powers begin to work. You then find kids who are like you. They explain everything.

Form:

Name:

Age(11 and up):

Personality:

Appearance:

Name of patron:

Personality when your patron awakens:

Design in your eyes:

Appearance of your patron:

Color of wings:

Power:

Crush:

Background:

Other:

My form:

Name: Adeline

Age(11 and up): 14

Personality: Shy, cool headed, aggressive when mad, protective of friends, serious.

Appearance: Black leather Jacket, Black Combat boots, Dark Hair and Eyes, pale face, ripped jeans

Name of patron: Nightshade

Personality when your patron awakens: Aggressive fighter, angry, rarely happy, Mysterious, frightening, lonely, clever

Design in your eyes: Purple vines surrounding a silver nightshade flower.

Appearance of your patron:  wings of shadows, black and silver sword, Black Leather Jacket, Black Combat boots, Dark Hair and Eyes, pale face, Bow and arrows made of shadows.

Color of wings: Black and purple swirling wings made of shadows

Power: Shadows and vines

Crush: N/A

Background: Lives with her family who made fun of her and call her a disappointment. Was mostly ignored until Nightshade awakened. Is now feared.

Other: Has a look of hatred to those who bullied her.

MOD! PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

up

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Save?

• Posted at:

"That's not a worthy explanation,

I know there is none,

Nothing can make sense of all these things I've done."

-Dear Evan Hansen

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

Enemies with the forums. 

Thumbnail avatar ed51fdc9a1

huntingwolf3376

Save!

• Posted at:

ϟ c н α η c ε ϟ

☾ ι нαvε ησ ∂εsтιηү ☾

☾ ғσя ☾

☾ ι αм σηℓү α ωαη∂εяεrer ☾

Thumbnail avatar 29e9342edd

wolfbird1019

save

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

"Stay alive, that would be enough!"

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of Wolves and All Mythical Creatures

|Luna|Jade|Mist|Hope|Faith|

Full gang: /281892

mummycat42

Saved!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

i probably missed something because i've been half asleep all day and should go to bed soon

so just tell me if i did

also if three powers is too many then i can get rid of one or two

Name: Paris Awnan Grey Foster

Personality: INFP-T

Appearance: Black hair styled in a quiff, grey-green eyes, pale skin, 5'10, lanky, narrow build. Wears band t-shirts, black jeans, charcoal grey low-top Converse, and in the cold seasons, a dark green hoodie.

Patron Name: Wynter

Patron Personality: Secretive, generous, aggressive when need be, speaks up, takes everything quite literally, but really just wants to help.

Design in Eyes: Black with a small, silver tree in the middle

Patron Appearance: Black quiff, grey green eyes, pale skin, 5'10, wings, black eyes w/ design, trenchcoat, long dark blade which crumbles to dust when anybody aside from him tries to touch it (but reforms when he wants it to)

Wings: Jet black coloured wings

Power: Healing, umbraportation (teleporting with shadows), cryokinesis

Crush: Open (pansexual)

Background: Loner, had friends but they treated him badly and he decided he liked it better on his own; family is distant, nobody was really ever there for him. 

Other: Voice goes deeper when patron awakens; Irish accent.

• Posted at:

ceol

libra // infp // spn family // stormer // pansexual

my people skills are rusty.

as long as you are happy, does it matter who you fall in love with?

~remember chester bennington~

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

Name: Azalia Tutator

Age(11 and up): 12

Personality: Sarcastic, easily irritated, closed off (quiet), smart, extremely loyal, often seems older than her years, keeps away from people, enjoys the peace and quiet. Serious and hard-working.

Appearance: Dark blond hair bordering on brown, blue-grey eyes, lightly tanned skin. Lithe and athletic. Wears black jeans, a black polo, a black denim jacket, black combat boots, knives on belt at waist, carries around a black newsboy cap. There are slits on the back of the jacket and polo for her wings to slip out.

Name of patron: Ara

Personality when your patron awakens: Even more sarcastic, easily angered, even more easily irritated, more likely to lash out at people (even friends), aggressive fighter.

Design in your eyes: Normal eyes, for the most part, with metallic (Silver, gold, bronze, copper, platinum, etc.) specks

Appearance of your patron: Ara has dark platinum wings, wears the same outfit as Azalia. Lightly tanned skin, black hair, dark brown eyes. Silver bow and arrow

Color of wings: Azalia's wings are a pure white. They do not know the definition of dirty. Twelve feet from tip to tip

Power: Would 'magic' be too broad? Like, the ability to cast spells in Latin? If not, her power is magic. If that's too broad, please tell me.

Crush: Not yet.

Background: Was the outcast in school. Since she spoke (speaks) Latin, she was often made fun of and rarely made friends. When she did, they only stayed her friends when they were oblivious to the so-called borderline disorder. Her father is dead, and her mother has locked her in her room every waking moment at home ever since Azalia killed her siblings. Her room is an eight-by-six space that's six feet tall

Other: I'll probably not PoV until later, since I might be evacuating, Irma and all.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Azalis (This is my forum name, as well as the person in control of the body)

Official Thread Necromancer.

Regretting all the ships that never sailed.

Name:Stellan

Personality:Stellan is that one friend who's got that look of childhood wonder in his eyes.He gets easily exited,he's hyper,& he loves being outside.Usually happy,although he is shy.Optimist.

Apperance:Stellan has shoulder-length dark purple hair with misty/sky-blue ends (Hair dye)& sideswept bangs,light green eyes,& clay-colored skin.Freckles on his face.Typically wears an Owl City t-shirt,light-blue jean shorts,& dark blue converse.

Name of patron:Rue

Personality when patron awakens:Happy & optimistic,although he's more of a daydreamer.Easily distracted & clumsy.Emapthetic & definitely a nature-lover.Trust too easily.
Design in your eyes:Buttercups (The flower) woven in a sort of wreath-shape around a single monarch butterfly.

Appearance of your patron:Monarch butterfly's wings,birchwood quarterstaff,sky-blue short-sleeved shirt,darker blue shorts,& light green converse.

Color of wings:Regular monarch butterfly wings,but larger & with random blue splotches here & there,along with white whisps.

Powers:Light manipulation & healing

Crush:Open

Background:Raised by a struggling single mom & often ignored at school,exept when he painted.At least,until Rue was awakened.

Other:Definetley a forgive-&-forget type person

• Posted at:

~Vale~

Proud Pagan

Homoromantic Demiboy

Currentley Sleep Deprived

"Okay,Alcibiades,you little scamp."-Blue

The Pun Guy,apparentley

Slytherpuff

"Sand tastes..not good."-SomethingelseYT

I wonder if this will fit in mah sig

Equal

Blessed be

Thumbnail avatar 29e9342edd

wolfbird1019

Name: Isadri Sparrows (or Izzy)

Age(11 and up): Fifteen.

Personality: Fierce, can be hostile, untrusting, agile, strong. When she becomes your friend she is loyal and protective.

Appearance: Elbow length raven black straight hair, dark purple eyes, pale complexion.

Name of patron: Midnight

Personality when your patron awakens: Very fierce, very hostile, very untrusting, very strong, very agile, dark. If you're her friend she is VERY loyal and protective. She'll die for you.

Design in your eyes: Silver flecks everywhere.

Appearance of your patron: Raven black hair that fades down to dark purple, very pale, very dark purple eyes that are almost black.

Color of wings: Black with dark blue and dark purple, along with silver flecks.

Power: Moonlight and darkness.

Crush: Open.

Background: Orphaned. Hated every orphanage, so she ran into the woods away from everyone.

Other: Authorities are trying to get her to an orphanage, so she stays away from them/

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

"Stay alive, that would be enough!"

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of Wolves and All Mythical Creatures

|Luna|Jade|Mist|Hope|Faith|

Full gang: /281892

dogdonut473

Hey, Ceol, mind if Azalia likes Paris?

I like Xavier!

Understand that every roleplay we're in we PoV a girl named Azalia. This time I'm talking about Tutator.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Thumbnail avatar 2cfc12a504

hydrahoneydew9

yaaay

Name: Jamie Leavlys

Age(11 and up): 15

Personality:Jamie is a genuinely happy and confident person, relying on his intelligence rather than his brawn (He has li'l noodle arms). He has the same joke-making habit as his (deceased) brother does, though insults tend to not hurt him and get thrown back at the person who insulted him, unlike his (again, deceased) brother. He often fidgets with his hoodie sleeves if nervous or stressed. He usually tries to avoid stressful situations, since are his weakness. A bad quality to him is that he holds grudges, and often times isn't focused enough. If you catch him on a bad day, he'd be at a lake skipping stones or feeding ducks, two of his favorite activites.

Appearance:Jamie has dirty blonde hair, bright blueish greenish eyes. His facial structure and features make him look like a younger, kinder, genuinely more friendly Luke Castellian without his scar. He has a slender build, made for running. His height is 5'1. He often sports a white tee-shirt, black hoodie, navy-blue jeans and dark purple slip-ons. Wears a bright yellow rain-coat over his clothes if its rainy. On sunny days, he wears a red and navy blue baseball cap and occasionally a pair of sunglasses with his normal attire.

Name of patron: Dustin 

Personality when your patron awakens: Jamie loses his ability to bounce insults back at people and they annoy him easily, he likes shouting and ranting at people.

Design in your eyes: red rose (including stem) on fire.

Appearance of your patron:his skin seems to be liquid fire, and his hair is a bunch of flames that somehow form a hairstyle akin to what some people refer as the "toddler cut", but longer. oh my god his eyes are made of lava. he wears a maroon shirt, jeans,  white socks, black converse, and his favorite dark blue hoodie. But they're covered in ash.

Color of wings: they're phoenix wings.

Power: Fire. FIRE. FIREEEEEE

Crush: who knows?

Background: got nothing

Other:

• Posted at:

!*Ocean*!

{Your evil fandom reference queen}

"THE WIND IS EVIL"

"Roses aren't always red,

& Violets aren't exactly blue

The society we live in 

Never seems to tell the truth."

#SaveIsaac2k17

Gang @: /297825 (SA)

dogdonut473

Hey, Ceol, if it comes down to choosing one power, go with cryokinesis. It's the most broad.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

mummycat42

@Griffincat399

Saved!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

@Griffincat399 and huntingwolf3376 

Saved!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Name: Shard Alexander
Personality: Shard is very soft and has a hard time hurting people. He loves small children and the quiet. He prefers peace over war, but will fight if necessary. As already mentioned, he hates hurting people, and hates using his powers. He'll stand up for what he believes in, but not if it endangers anyone besides himself. He's a "mother"-ish person, and cares for his team, even if they don't care for him. He's usually pretty quiet, but he's also wise. He's a bit too trusting and has a very hard time keeping secrets. People can make him feel guilty for something even though he knows he's innocent. Has low self-esteem. He isn't very strong but he's very smart.
Appearance: Short, thin. Pale skin, shaggy blonde hair that goes just beyond ears. Pale, blind yellow eyes. Typically wears any tennis shoes, a pair of jeans (either black or light grey,) and any turtle neck. He gets cold really easily.
Name of patron: Dryniis 
Personality when your patron awakens: loud, reckless and harmful to himself and others. Not very nice at all. Almost mischievous and tbh aggravating.
Design in your eyes: it looks like someone slashed through his eyes. 
Appearance of your patron: Just looks like a shadow of Shard. No facial stuff except for a pair of yellow eyes. 
Color of wings: black. They look like bat wings.
Power: Control of blood. He can make people do things against their will. However, it's very hard and painful for him to use his power, and even more painful for his victims. And he has to know the exact location of his victim, and since he's blind he sometimes gets it wrong.
Crush: open, but ask. Also it can't get too gooey.
Background: Normal. He lived with his parents blah blah. Has three siblings. He was always considered "weak" because of his blindness, but he can hear really well and has a superb sense of direction. He met a kid at school (you guys can choose who or I'll just make one up) who told him about his powers.
Other: lol he's blind.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Waffles eat potatoes. It's legit, M8.

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Thumbnail avatar 05586b0910

platinumdragon2816

Save

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Do you really think I need your insults right now?

dogdonut473

I would ask if Shard can meet me but that would be selfish. He seems like a good character!

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

Save spot

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of eris

I am a shape shifter

I am the host of nephthys 

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

Name : glimmer Lockwood 

Personality : smart , tactical , fast sarcastic very athletic cruel mischievous and dangerous good with weapons 

Appearance : glimmer is tall and thin, lithe and has long white-blond  hair in a side braid she wears ice blue leggings and has a white half sleeved shirt her eyes are ice blue and she has high cheek bones sometimes she has a necklace and when her is down it is wavy or curled in perfect ringlets she wears black combat boots .

Name of patron : iceblade is her name mostly but her original name was Cheng-shih

Personality with patron : glimmer grows cunning , cruel mischievous and lethal no one can will control her .

Design in eyes : her eyes are ice blue with snow flakes and glimmers of shining silver and steel

Patrons appearance : tall Asian women with tanned skin and cold silver eyes she has a silver cape and uses a Chinese broad sword most often 

Look of wings: humming bird type wings except the wings are glassy and ice blue see through with silver offsets and decorations .

Power's: ice/snow and is perfect with any and all weapons even if she has never seen it before 

Crush: probably not but if I change my mind I will post it 

Back round : glimmer has heard iceblade for a long time and at a young age Cheng shih started calling glimmer her " silver child " she is not actually her mum but she treats glimmer more like a child or a pet when she is younger because iceblade was relatively young she had never seen a pale person with glimmers hair color and so curious she became her patron but ever since glimmer turned 11 iceblade became more like the lot her patrons and such the personality glimmer used to tell people that she could hear iceblade bubut no believed her and she started to keep it to herself .

Other : hi

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of eris

I am a shape shifter

I am the host of nephthys 

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

dogdragon1303

@Azalis- he can meet you if you want. It isn't selfish

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

dogdonut473

Great!

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Thumbnail avatar 9b28e2897f

ghostmagic133

Name: Avo 

Personality: Cheerful, quiet, timid, easily embarresed, emotional, friendly

Appearance: Pale skin that's littered with scars, black hair that's longish and messy on the left side but shaved on right and back, big brown eyes, silver studs in ears, wears black turtleneck, black pants, and sometimes (usually) a maroon surgical mask to cover the scar on the right side of his mouth, prefers to be barefoot but wears black slip on shoes. 

Name of Patron: Lucian

Personality when your patron awakens: Over dramatic, still emotional, braver, Cheerful, friendly

Design in your eyes: Eyes turn maroon and the pupil becomes a teardrop shape.

Appearance of your patron: Is the patron another person? Or just what our character looks like when transformed? Im doing the latter for this, but if it is former I'll change it. Black turtleneck's sleeves are maroon, black pants, no shoes, wings, black belt with eight pouches containing various items. Weapon is a black claw for each hand

Color of wings: Bird-like wings that are black at the top but fade into maroon, they drip black water when Avo gets emotional.

Power: Black water (kinda like a mix between shadow and water powers but not)

Crush: Open (straight)

Backstory: His family died in a car crash that scarred Avo, lived in orphanage and was bullied wherever he went. Moved to a new town to start over.

Other: Any small bit water Avo touches turns black an poisonous to everyone else but him. He can travel from small puddel to puddel and is able to breath underwater but the water that comes out of him is black. The water can be used to poison or heal (it can heal only if Avo puts a lot of consentration into it. Wipes out energy so he rarely does this). After Patron is awakened any time he cries the tears are black. 

• Posted at:

Name's Gag, eyE tHnk @ leAst..

WE BUILT THIS SIGGY. WE BUILT THIS SIGGY ON ROCK AND ROOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!

Trying to fix my life and signature currently.

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

@Azalis - yeah, she can have a crush on Paris

• Posted at:

ceol

libra // infp // spn family // stormer // pansexual

my people skills are rusty.

as long as you are happy, does it matter who you fall in love with?

~remember chester bennington~

Thumbnail avatar

hawktiger188

Name: Elizabeth "Lizbeth" Stephen

Age(11 and up): 16

Personality: Moody sometimes, pretends to be happy some days, lowkey hates the world, introverted but will fight you, aggressive when provoked, usually keeps to herself, very quiet, sarcastic, depressed, witty and smart but doesn't "apply" herself

Appearance: Long blonde hair with secret sections dyed purple, gray-blue eyes (basically gray), short (5'4"), muscular, cosmetic glasses, a little underweight, little bit of a baby face, bitten nails, secret tattoo of a semi colon on her lower back (if you know what it means, I'll love you forever)

Name of patron: Cassanova

Personality when your patron awakens: Ruthless, wants to avenge the time wasted crying and fighting the world, silent most of the time (doesn't speak a word), very sarcastic, doesn't think about the effect of actions, nothing can stop her when her patron comes to life within her

Design in your eyes: Deep red speckles edged with silver

Appearance of your patron: Still short, silver eyes, long black hair that fades to a kind of dark sea green, long wings (span of 10 feet when outstretched)

Color of wings: Purple edged with dark sea green

Power: Sense a persons mood and main thought

Crush: Asexual, but open to crushes. (not liking anyone is aromantic) 

Background: She grew up in an average home with three older brothers, ages 17, 18, and 22, her mom, and her dad. Her oldest brother threw a party one day when she was in middle school, seventh grade (she was 12). One of his friends became intoxicated and yeah bad stuff. It emotionally scarred her and she is terrified that love will feel like that.

Other: Not really, just super depressed n stuff. 

Mods, please let this through, it took a half hour to write. 

• Posted at:

Annora   Blonde Mormon Girl Lizbeth is my only gang member. I do not spew profanities. I enunciate them clearly, like a ~bad word~ lady.

mummycat42

@everyone who made a form

Accepted!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

dogdonut473

When can we PoV?

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

save

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

Thumbnail avatar 3a3b4f2bb8

jadewolf2493

Form:
Name: Luciel Aerav 
Age(11 and up): 17
Personality: He's an INTJ. Very Quiet and kinda rude. he didn't speak much unless to insult someone. He hates himself a lot and often wishes himself dead. He is often called a girl or gay due to his upbringing. His parents wanted s girl so he was treated like one. 
Appearance: he has red hair that reaches to his backs and golden Amber eyes. He's very tall and skinny but is fault physically fit. He looks very mischievous and mysterious. 
Name of patron: Aeryn. 
Personality when your patron awakens: very rude and abrasive. Overly sarcastic. He can be quite conceited and cocky. He acts a looks a lot like Karma from assassination classroom and seven from MM. He is masochistic, sadist, and amsomniac. (How do you spell that. Geez I can't spell my own conditions) 
Design in your eyes: A blood seal crescent moon pattern. 
Appearance of your patron: She has slitted blood red eyes. Her wings are black like his only they are dragon like. Her hair is long and black and fades TO a dark red color. 
Color of wings: His wings are black fallen angel wings that appear ragged and broken. 
Power: Suffering. He can manipulate blood, pain, and fears basically. His fear magic is much weak and typically only works oma. Weak minded or sleeping person. 
Crush: He's bisexual, but would prefer a guy. 
Background: see personality. 
Other: nah~

• Posted at:

Jenna Øpacaré Vale Argentum Traitare Silvershade

INTJAquariusGøddessBrøkenChaøtic NeutralInsaneFørgøtten

Queen øf Illusions

mummycat42

@ghostmagic133

Your patron is the spirit you host.  It chose you at birth and it gives you power over something. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

griffincat399

Name: Eva

Personality: Eva is silly at heart- She loves to be playful and is very talkative, but only with people she likes and knows. She's mostly an ambivert- but she is still very lively. Eva can be very moody, and can lose her temper easily. She's usually not the one to make rude remarks, but she does when she's irritated or annoyed. She's not that sarcastic- only when shes frustarted- but she does make witty remarks. She also is very energetic. She loves adventures, and is very curious. Eva is also good at soothing, she finds it easy to relax and calm others. She likes fighting- physically- and doesn't give up or back down easily. She doesn't usually keep track of time and usually is late to many occasions. Eva usually doesn't ask for many things and rarely complains.

Appearance: Dark, almost black, straight hair that passes her shoulder a few inches. She has pale skin, and stands at 5'7". She looks thin- almost bony- and she usually wears baggy clothing. She usually wears long, black leggings and slip on tennis shoes.

Name of patron: Lucifer

Personality when your patron awakens: Ruthless, impulsive, decisive, very blunt, obscene, insulting, and intrusive. She doesn't care much about others, and points out all their flaws. Very confident, and very condenscending. 

Design in your eyes: Its different for everyone- When they look in her eyes, they see what they most desire- yet when she's frustrated or angry, they see your worst fear.

Appearance of your patron: Stands at 6'1", slim and short brown hair. He wears a formal suit and tie with black dress pants. He has red, looking flames in his eyes and has fairly tanned skin.

Color of wings: Almost like Kea wings. (Kea is a type of bird *thumbs up*) Dark brown on the tips and the bottom of the wings, and it slowly turns blue in the middle, and light green -almost olive green- near the middle of her back. On the inside of her wings is brown on the tips and bottoms, with yellow patterns slowly turning into a shades of red and orange.

Power: She can cause illusions, -and depending on how big or small they are- it drains her energy. Creating an illusion that uses all the senses drains her energy the fastest, and will cause her to pass out after it. She also has Hypnokinesis, which is where she can cause people to sleep, and give them daydreams, dreams, and nightmares.

Crush: @Embyr, could Eva have a crush on Shard?

Background: (*stares at keyboard, slient...*.... *Smashes head on keyboard in defeat*) Uhuhuhuhuh- Middle child, barely got any attention and yeah. Normal life. School drama. Cool. Yep. Yay. You can stop Reading now. Like just go down to other. No, Im serious, stop reading. There is literally nothing here. Im just putting this to seem like I have a big backstory- but in reality- I have ran out of ideas. Yep. *lip smack and sighs*

Other: Well. She loves music and when she wants to swear, she screams- "FUDGE BUCKETS." 

• Posted at:

I know there is none,

-Dear Evan Hansen

Enemies with the forums. 

Thumbnail avatar 9b28e2897f

ghostmagic133

Okay then!

Patron appearance: A human-like shadow with red circles where the eyes would be. (I'll still keep the outfit I have for Avo when he changes.)

• Posted at:

Name's Gag, eyE tHnk @ leAst..

WE BUILT THIS SIGGY. WE BUILT THIS SIGGY ON ROCK AND ROOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!

Trying to fix my life and signature currently.

Thumbnail avatar 277dbd7444

applekitten66

save!

• Posted at:

*+I am STAR +*

WHAT AM I?

I AM A ...

HUNTER

KEEPER

GIRL

WILDCAT

SHADOW

FOX

SNAKE

DO NOT MESS WITH THE DRESS

WATCH OUT! OR I WILL GET YOU! *CACKLES* ~MAGIK

Gang: solar,mars, bonbon, me, steve.

dogdragon1303

@Blue- Yea Eva can have a crush on Shard. They'd be a cute couple.

oh um so I just realized my form wasn't the greatest because I was in a rush.

the "slashes" through Shard's eyes are horizontal. Shard is really afraid of his patron and his powers. The personality for his patron to put it shortly is the exact opposite of his real personality. He stands at about 5'4.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

Shard has a service dog to get around. A  really big black female German shepherd named Violet. She has blue eyes. She's really protected of Shard and doesn't like new people at all unless they earn her trust.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdonut473

Ooooh this  is going to be FUN

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdonut473

So when can we PoV?

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Save!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Cancel that.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

griffincat399

Sooo... We gonna pov yet?

• Posted at:

I know there is none,

-Dear Evan Hansen

Enemies with the forums.