Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

I know

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Azalis

Per Elsa's request, call me Snazalis

Official Thread Necromancer.

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Shard-

We were sitting at the table eating supper when there was a knock on the door.

I stood up immediately, knowing who it was.

I heard my father groan as my mother asked, "Who's that?"

I blinked, glancing at where my father was. "You haven't told her?"

"Told me what?"

Dad coughed, "Honey, you see..." He explained the situation while I went to open the door, Violet guiding me so that I didn't trip over anything.

I grabbed hold of the handle and opened the door. "Azalia?"

"It's me," Azalia's voice responded, sounding tired.

I smiled and opened the door wider to let her in.

----

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Azalia~

I followed Shard and Violet to where his parents were sitting. 

"Mother, Father, this is Azalia," Shard said.

I bowed my head lightly. "Thank you for letting me stay," I said quietly. 

"No problem, Azalia," Shard's father said. "It's not like we'd let you stay in an abusive household."

"Father, I'll go walk Violet. I think you and Azalia should talk about... expectations."

I glared after Shard. Some friend you are. Leaving me with your parents.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

Thumbnail avatar 2ce3cde1a6

mummycat42

Here's my POV!

Adeline:

After the whole being diagnosed with borderline disorder, I've been a little more than on edge. I've been bullied, and my parents think I'm a waste of space. I have been ignore all my life, because of my temper. My since that terrible night, I hear a strange voice, every night whispering. Every night it gets louder. This dream, was more vivid that most. A shadowy figure of a girl, about my height, only with wings screaming. "Who are you..." I asked. Instead of an answer, she turned to me, and began to yell. "What are you waiting for! I need your help to awaken! I must awaken! FREE ME!" She yelled as she ran up to me. She grabbed me by the shoulders, and began shaking me. I woke up screaming. I looked around the room, and saw no one, but my sister. I gasped for breath, and lay awake, not noticing the time was 2:30 am. I cried, afraid to close my eyes again. The voice had calmed itself, but it still whispered in my ear, "I must awaken. You must awaken me. Set me free..." I grabbed my head phones and my phone. I began to listen to some music. It seemed to help. The song "Demons" By imagine dragons began to play. I listened to it, along with the song "Boulevard of broken dreams" By Green Day. I don't know how long I listened to music, but I realized it was 5:30 in the morning. I got up, and got dressed, wearing my favorite outfit. I stuffed my phone in my pocket as I continued to listen. I had a very strange feeling that today would be different than usual. I shrugged off the feeling, as I got in the car, and I was off to school. "You are destined to be greater than any normal child, dearest host..." Whispered the voice. Shut up! I told it.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

APFAMRTNU 

Club

Pronounced: "Apft-Mr-Tnuo-Mint"

call me nightshade

"I'm not crazy. I prefer the term mentally hilarious" 

mummycat42

up

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Eva

I kicked off my heels and slid on my tennis shoes. I finished my shift after school- I should say my second shift, since I did one last night and early in the morning. 9:30 PM to 4:30 AM. Then, I had a shift after school to 5:20 PM. It was hard to get enough sleep, but at least I didn't have work on the weekends.

I sat down on my couch and closed my eyes. If I could just get a few minutes of sleep...

"EVA!" Jacob yelled at me from upstairs, and I jumped up.

"Im awake! Im awake!"

"Go get the mail!" He called again and I sighed.

"Fine... Go get it yourself..." I could her Lucifer say and I narrowed my eyes.

"What?!" I saw Jacob look at me through the stairway banisters.

"Nothing..." I growled and slowly got up. I walked over to the front door -half awake- and swung it open. I grabbed the mail keys and closed the door after I walked through it. 

I walked down the sidewalk, humming a random tune in my head. I reached the mailbox and swung the keys in my hand, fishing for the right one. I dropped it accidentally and cursed under my breath. I bent down, -my hair covering my face- and grabbed the keys. I sighed once more, and got up, blowing the strands of hair out of my face. I fumbled for the right key once more and looked for the right mailbox.

I turned the key into the lock and opened it. Mail tumbled out and I caught some of it.  I sat down, too tired  to bend down again. I stacked all the mail together, but one of them caught my eye. An American flag.

An American flag? That wouldn't make any sense- they only give these out to people to...

Dad was in the army.

They only give these to people whose family members died during war...

Dad.

Maybe I was too shocked to feel anything, or maybe it was just I was too tired. I didn't imagine- I couldn't imagine... 

This couldn't happen. This...

I sat there, my legs crossed, mail in my lap and clutching that flag. I stared at it, emotionless.

Who cares? Its nothing, you're fine- 

' Not now Lucifer,' I growled and he became silent.

I noticed plants growing around me. Plants? I reached my hand over to touch it, and it somehow fazed through the leaves. I jolted back.

Calm down, its just... Just me.

I stayed silent as I watched the plants grow faster than ever, turning into trees and flower and reaching to the sky. I leaned against the mailbox and curled my legs against myself.

I looked at the flag once more, not daring to read the letter that went with it. I sighed and returned my gaze to the plants around me. They... They had a smell. Somehow... I let their aroma surround me and I soon could feel the growing pit of misery in my stomach.

This couldn't be true...

They were lying...

They had to be.

• Posted at:

"They don't understand the cat whiskers,

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

"My innocence has genuinely been ruined 

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

griffincat399

MMmm Hope this goes through  ;-;

Eva

I kicked off my heels and slid on my tennis shoes. I finished my shift after school- I should say my second shift, since I did one last night and early in the morning. 9:30 PM to 4:30 AM. Then, I had a shift after school to 5:20 PM. It was hard to get enough sleep, but at least I didn't have work on the weekends.

I sat down on my couch and closed my eyes. If I could just get a few minutes of sleep...

"EVA!" Jacob yelled at me from upstairs, and I jumped up.

"Im awake! Im awake!"

"Go get the mail!" He called again and I sighed.

"Fine... Go get it yourself..." I could her Lucifer say and I narrowed my eyes.

"What?!" I saw Jacob look at me through the stairway banisters.

"Nothing..." I growled and slowly got up. I walked over to the front door -half awake- and swung it open. I grabbed the mail keys and closed the door after I walked through it. 

I walked down the sidewalk, humming a random tune in my head. I reached the mailbox and swung the keys in my hand, fishing for the right one. I dropped it accidentally and cursed under my breath. I bent down, -my hair covering my face- and grabbed the keys. I sighed once more, and got up, blowing the strands of hair out of my face. I fumbled for the right key once more and looked for the right mailbox.

I turned the key into the lock and opened it. Mail tumbled out and I caught some of it.  I sat down, too tired  to bend down again. I stacked all the mail together, but one of them caught my eye. An American flag.

An American flag? That wouldn't make any sense- they only give these out to people to...

Dad was in the army.

They only give these to people whose family members died during war...

Dad.

Maybe I was too shocked to feel anything, or maybe it was just I was too tired. I didn't imagine- I couldn't imagine... 

This couldn't happen. This...

I sat there, my legs crossed, mail in my lap and clutching that flag. I stared at it, emotionless.

Who cares? Its nothing, you're fine- 

' Not now Lucifer,' I growled and he became silent.

I noticed plants growing around me. Plants? I reached my hand over to touch it, and it somehow fazed through the leaves. I jolted back.

Calm down, its just... Just me.

I stayed silent as I watched the plants grow faster than ever, turning into trees and flower and reaching to the sky. I leaned against the mailbox and curled my legs against myself.

I looked at the flag once more, not daring to read the letter that went with it. I sighed and returned my gaze to the plants around me. They... They had a smell. Somehow... I let their aroma surround me and I soon could feel the growing pit of misery in my stomach.

This couldn't be true...

They were lying...

They had to be.

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

Thumbnail avatar dc6b7b8bfc

pantherwolf1244

Glimmer

The blackness closed in on her after Glimmer turned off the lamp but this time instead of feeling compressed and scared she felt the darkness float down on top of her like a blanket ... really Glimmer you are way to old to be telling yourself a bedtime story .  that's not what I'm doing , I'm trying to keep myself awake you know I've always had those terrible nightmares .  Ok but if your trying to stay awake then you should let me tell the story because you are terrible at it Glimmer. fine have it your way ! I will thanks . One day there was a girl named Glimmer and she was scared of having nightmares so she keeps herself awake until her patron tells her to GO TO SLEEP !!! fine I get it I will go to sleep ... hey shih do you patrons ever have to sleep ? your putting off the inevitable Glimmer go to sleep ... but yes we do have to sleep a little . oh ,sorry I kept you up shih . it's part of my job to suffer at your expense   and sleep she did .

Glimmer woke up and ran downstairs grabbed her breakfast and got ready for school . Her parents had already gone to work so Glimmer ran out a caught the bus she was the last stop so the bus was ... crowded to say the least when she found a seat it was next to a girl with dark hair and pale skin she spent most of the ride looking out the window a little bit scared but Glimmer managed to get her name , it was Adeline then they both stepped off the bus and went their separate ways . That girl had a patron you know . oh oops should I have talked to her ? About her patron ? No not yet she doesn't know she has one so first you need to find Azalia and  Shard tell them you found another person with a patron, that girls patrons name was Nightshade then you three can figure out how to tell her got it ? yep . Glimmer set off and found the two of them quickly they had just gotten off a different bus . Glimmer ran up to them saying " hey guys I found a new girl she has a patron named ... um ... Oh yeah Nightshade and her name is Adeline she doesn't know what a patron is or that she has one . Iceblade suggested I find you two and we go tell her at lunch or break " 

" Ok do you think she will take it alright ?" Shard asked 

" I have no idea but I hope so. " Glimmer answered 

"That should work , see you at lunch Glimmer . " Azalia said before she and Shard headed to class . 

• Posted at:

Emerald

Imagine and it shall be-there are no limits.

Hope is the dream of a working man.

Fire wants to burn Water wants to flow Air wants to rise

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

-qoate collector ~ if you have a favorite.

dogdonut473

Adelaide is me. Quite literally. We almost share the same name, and I've stayed up like seven hours after I was technically asleep watching YouTube. I'm weird.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Thumbnail avatar 9b28e2897f

ghostmagic133

"How is your new school?"

"Fine, I guess." I answered. The lady wrote on her clipboard.

"You guess?"

"It's just.. new. I have always been home schooled so going to see other people is odd." 

"Do you have a friend yet?" She stopped writing and stared into my eyes.

"Yes."

"Other than your imaginary companion."

"No."

She sighed and wrote more on her notepad. I absentmindedly adjusted the white shirt the asylum had given me. It is the standard uniform for all patients. Most times I can get by with my regular clothes but the new lady was insistent on the rules of the mental hospital being applied to all patients with no exceptions.

I don't like this new lady. 

I found myself agreeing with Lucian. I had a new therapist today, the usual one was taking care of another patient. 

"That will be all today, Avo. Your regular clothes and medications are outside of the door as usual."

After changing and grabbing some random pills for my "disorders" I grabbed my book bag and started walking back to the orphanage. Lucian took control (he likes to do that) and chucked my pill bottle down the sewers. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" I screamed to seemingly nobody, which earned me some concerned stares from passers by. 

I didn't like the lady. And those pills make you act funny. Your welcome. 

"B-Bu-B-" I kept stuttering in disbelief under my breath as I picked up my pace. 

"I-I needed those."

I say you don't so you don't. 

AAAAANNDDD writers block. Welp

• Posted at:

Name's Gag, eyE tHnk @ leAst..

WE BUILT THIS SIGGY. WE BUILT THIS SIGGY ON ROCK AND ROOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!

Trying to fix my life and signature currently.

mummycat42

Nice POV! I like it!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

mummycat42

Adeline:

I met a girl on the bus. She didn't seem scared, which was a good sign, because most people don't sit next to me due to my, "Current" state. I looked out the window most of the time on the bus ride, slightly hypnotized by the movement. Especially the movement of the shadows that seemed to bend toward me. Listening to the songs playing on my phone. She arrived when my favorite lines of the song "boulevard of broken dreams" it sang, "My shadow's the only one that walks beside me. My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating. Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me. Till then I walk alone" said the song. "Hi!" Said the girl. I looked at her, a little startled that she had talked to me. "Um... Hi?" I said. Talk to her... Whispered the voice. We began to talk, though I said very little to her. I told her my name and answered some questions. I found out her name is Glimmer. I also told her a little about m twin sister, who is one of the most popular girls at school. When we got ff th bus, I made my way to school, with the voice still whispering to me, begging me to awaken her. But then, came the bullies, running right at me, I usually brace myself, but this time, I felt some bravery that I had lost return to me. Yes... That's it Adeline, remember the humiliation and pain they have caused you, let those feelings fuel you... Said the voice. The bullies had reached me. "Well, well. If it isn't little miss insane! Your nothing, I can't believe your sisters with Angela." They said laughing, walking away, but I growled. "What did I even do to you! Why do you bother me! I ask to be left alone, and I MEAN IT!" I yell. I feel something encasing me, and realise that they are Shadows. They are whimpering now. My eyes open, and my eyesight is shaper, along with my senses. I feel myself smiling, "Now, I am finally free. My awakening is complete." I laugh as I see wings of shadows form behind me. For the first time in my life, I feel free. I feel powerful.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

pantherwolf1244

Ohhh mysterious I like it nightshade.

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

griffincat399

@Embyr, you can have Shard meet Eva on the sidewalk...?

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

dogdragon1303

@Blue- Sure. I'll POV in a bit

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

pantherwolf1244

Glimmer

First period , chemistry . Glimmer always liked chemistry because when the concoctions worked they reminded her of the way her wings fluttered and sparkled in the light and when they didn't the frothing mess reminded her of the first time Iceblade had pushed her to try her powers.... heh ah yes I remember that day to Glimmer what a horrific mess we made , but it was fun . I almost froze myselmyself into a statue ! but you didn't . whatever hey I've been wondering today the girl on the mumbled something someone needing awakening . You know anything about that ? oh yes it was her patron she hasn't awakened yet we patrons tend to awaken when you are the angriest you have ever been or in your hour of need that's why you have known me so long when you were two you crawled through the stair railings and slipped off the edge to see if you could fly I woke and your wings came out for the first and I took enough control to make a pile on soft snow at the bottom we landed and we worked up the snow the wings disappeared and your parents found you giggling about being able to fly ... thanks for telling me actually that's a cool story . Glimers potion had finished while they talked and now she set it on the table added the last ingredient and the whole class watched as smoke rose out of it and turned into a blue, silver and white bird like an enlarged humming bird Glimmer would recognize those wings anywhere those were her wings .

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

dogdragon1303

Shard-

Azalia wasn't super happy with me when I got back from walking Violet. "Why'd you ditch me?"
I blinked, "Sorry, but Violet needed her exercise."
Azalia grumbled angrily, then sighed. "Well, your parents gave me the guest room to sleep in."
I nodded.
----------
The next day, we'd decided it would be best if Azalia didn't go to school, her mother would probably check there for her first, so we'd agreed to keep her at home.
At lunch break I sat alone, with Violet growling at every person who passed by. I passed her one of her treats from my bag to keep her quiet.
After lunch there were a few more classes, then we all walked outside to wait for our parents to pick us up.
I was pacing on the sidewalk, eager to get home, when Violet let out a bark. I stepped to the side instinctively, and heard the sound of someone walking by slowly.
I didn't want to appear rude, so I gave a small smile and said, "Hi."
The footsteps stopped and a girl's voice replied, "Hello."
The friendly tone of her voice made me want to talk to her. "What's your name?"
"Eva." The girl responded.
I smiled, "I'm Shard."
----
Kay so this isn't very good sorry. I think this takes place before Eva gets the letter cause she's kinda happy in this POV but you can do whatever Blue.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

griffincat399

Eva

I got up, clutching the flag and the letter in one hand, and the mail in the other. I slowly got up, watching the plants shrink and disappear back into the sidewalk cracks again. I started home, trying to keep my mind on something else than the... Thing in my hand. I decided to let my mind wander about Lucifer.

'Hey Lucy?' I asked as I watched my feet hit the pavement.

Don't call me Lucy.

'Whatever Lucy.' I heard him growl, and I sighed. 'How did you do that thing with the plants? I couldn't touch them, but I smelled them, and I saw them. Wait- Is it magic?'

Hahaha, No. Its called illusions Eva. Not magic.

'Well isn't that basically like magi-'

No magic. Just illusions, Eva.

'Sooo... You can have a dog appear right now?'

Techinally, yes. Now stop asking questions.

'Sooo, could you? Make a dog appear right now.'

No.

'Aww, come on, please?'

No. Stop asking.

'Pfft. Fine. You stink.'

Offff course I do.

I reached my front door and opened it. I still had to get to work. That would take my mind off things.

I felt guilty as I stuffed the flag and letter into my work backpack. I should feel something, but I don't. Is there something wrong with me?

You're just in shock. Trust me, you'll feel awful in a few hours. Good luckLucifer interrupted and I rolled my eyes.

Thanks.

Lucifer was right. I felt sick. I felt disgusting, horrible, anguish, miserable...

I called to a taxi that was on the sidewalk and hopped in.

"The high school, please." I told the taxi driver, and he nodded. It was a pretty small town, everyone knew where the high school was, so I wasn't worried he'd drive me to the wrong place.

As I watched the colors whirl past the car through the window- the realization hit me.

Dad was really gone.

He would never, be back. 

I'd never see him again.

I'd never hear him again.

I'd never touch or feel him again.

He really was gone...

Forever.

I held back the tears as the pit of sorrow and heartache grew in my stomach. It was pretty early in the morning- I worked a graveyard shift, and then another shift after school. Both at the local diner.

The taxi driver drove up to the school parking lot and I handed him the money I owed him. I nodded him a thanks and got out. He drove off, giving me a wave, and I collapsed on the ground. I could feel the lump in my throat- a sign that I was going to cry. 

I tried taking deep breaths, and tried to watch the morning sun rise.

I took another deep breath, and that was when I started to weep.

*~~~*

I got through school fine- I guess. I didn't dare speak to anyone, or raise my hand, because I knew I would start to cry again.

Yet, if I was being honest- I was on the verge of crying all day.

I stepped down the steps to the school, clutching the letter in my hand. I should read it, I really should. I mean, what if it says that he didn't really die?! Maybe this was all just a sick, cruel joke. That makes sense right? He didn't die, why would he do that-?

A dogs bark interrupted my thoughts. I glanced up, making sure the coast was clear- a guy had stepped out of the way- and slowly continued on.

"Hi," I glanced back up and saw the dude with the dog offered me slight smile.

"Hello," I resorted back to my waitress voice, which was hard, but doable. I slowed down to a stop, which wasn't hard because I wasn't going very fast.

"What's your name?"

"Eva," I replied.

"Im Shard," I noticed his smile grew.

He's the blind kid Eva.

I nodded and glanced down at the dog, I didn't know what to say.

"Well... Erm..." My voice cracked a bit and I coughed. I kinda felt bad for him, I was pretty sure I saw him sit alone at lunch today. "What kind... What kind of breed is your dog?"

"German Shepard,"He replied quickly. I looked at my phone, trying to distract myself from the dog giving me a death stare.

"Whats her name?"

"Violet."

"Oh..." I reached my hand towards her for her to sniff it and she growled. I quickly took a step back and checked the time.

"She doesn't like new people." Shard remarked and I nodded.

"Well, I have to go to work soon; maybe we'll hang out later? Do you have a phone number? I'll call you after work if you want."

He nodded, "Sure." He gave me his phone number and I soon started walking away. "Where do you work?" He asked and I turned back around.

"Oh, at the local diner. I'm a waitress. You can come visit me or, ya know, come eat there if you want."

He smiled again and I continued to walk off. I felt kinda guilty for just leaving him, but I couldn't be late for work again. I liked his smile, he looked cute when he smiled.

I hoped he came over to the diner, it'd be nice to talk him more. Or maybe I should surprise him tomorrow; I could sit next to him at lunch or something.

]That would be nice.

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

pantherwolf1244

Glimmer

Glimmer saw a new girl in her next after a tip from Iceblade she sat next to her . "hi I'm Glimmer" Glimmer said watching her expression closely most of time Glimmer chose her friends by how they reacted when she told them her name ... like Shard for instance she would work with him because he had patron but they would never be great friends Glimmer could tell by the way he had laughed at her name when they had first met . "I'm Eva nice to meet you Glimmer " but she looked sad as she said it and Glimmer had feeling something had happened that day . let me talk to her patron Glimmer . ok Iceblade .

hello Lucifer 

morning , Iceblade 

I would say it's good to see you but we never got along very well 

Oh yes I agree in full 

I see you already saw Dryniis this morning 

I thought I felt the presence of another patron although I would have thought he might pick a less disabled carrier 

At one point I might've agreed with you but Glimmer here has been talking to him and his friend who carrys Ara and he seems to be just as able as anyone plus Dryniis says he has impeccable hearing ... anyway my carrier found a girl carrying Nightshade this morning .

that makes at least five carriers at one school , suspicious .

Yes well the class is starting we had better hand back control ,no ?

Your right 

I know 

Of course you do . 

class started and Glimmer found herself taking notes and talking to Iceblade at the same time . great , Lucifer always got on my nerves , but the girl seemed nice . I agree . sad though she seems to have an unopened letter from the army , the kind you said means you have a family member who has died over seas like the one your family got when your uncle died over sea , in her bag . what !? How do you know . it was poking out of her bag when you sat down .oh no wonder she looked so sad ... after watching her for a little while Glimmer decided Eva would not react well to pity so when class was over Glimmer got up and said " I'm sorry " then she left but Glimmer had feeling the girl understood that she was sincere and Glimmer had Iceblade tell Lucifer that she had seen the corner of the letter so Eva knew Glimmer hadn't been trying to pry in her own business . 

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

griffincat399

MMMmm I hate it when none of my posts go through- and then I when I post this, they will go through.

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

I felt pretty good today. Except for that annoying voice. At innoportune moments, Jazmyne kept popping up in my head, reminding me of funny things I had read earlier, making me giggle when I was in public, and it was very embarrassing. Oh yeah you know it

shut up

you couldn't make me if you tried

at least Azalia should be fine. Since she's not at school today, something must have happened, hopefully involving her psycho mom being carried away by the police. I saw Shard, though, talking to that girl... Eva, was it? I walked over to Shard and said "So... do you know anything about what happened to Azalia today?" He told me that she was staying at his house for now, because life at home had become too terrible. I couldn't say much, because we both needed to get to class. I went to algebra, reassured that, at least, Azalia didn't have to deal with Psycho Lady.

I was lazy today, so I just put that Shard told me about Azalia being at his house instead of doing the dialogue. Also, I am keeping Psycho Lady as Azalia's mom's name, so if I refer to her as that, that is just what I am going to call her from now on.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

dogdonut473

Azalia~

I looked at Shard talking to.. Eva, was it?

He'd begun feeling like a brother in the short time we had known each other, and the girl made me uncomfortable.

Ara chuckled. Patron.

Right, I grumbled. Everyone's a patron.

Violet growled loudly as Eva extended her hand toward her.

I was going to go calm Vi down, but the German Shepherd was already dragging Shard toward me.

"Easy, girl," I chuckled, looking at Shard. "I don't think she likes Eva."

"Ya think?" Shard grumped. "She literally dragged my arms off pulling her over here!"

"Well, then. She definitely doesn't like her."

Violet nosed her way under my hand. I scratched her absently. "Anyone else we know to be a patron carrier?"

Shard shrugged, then, "Hey! There's that Paris guy!"

I blushed.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

.....I'm just gonna pretend that the scene Azalis POVed took place a few days later when they decided that Az could go to school.

Shard-

I smiled when Azalia fell silent. Leaning in close to her ear, I whispered, "You like him."

Azalia shouldered me away and sniffed, "Shove off. You were just flirting with Eva."

"It wasn't flirting," I growled, "I was just being friendly."

"Too friendly." Azalia muttered.

Violet barked as a car pulled up next to us. Azalia spoke, "It's your parents. Let's go."

----

three hours later

My mom had agreed to let me go to the cafe where Eva was working. She drove me there and as she dropped me off, said, "Have fun on your date!"

I narrowed my eyes, "She's just a friend, Mom."

My mom closed the door and drove off. I walked inside, led by Violet.

----

Kay so he visits Eva cause why not

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

griffincat399

Eva 

The bell over the door chimed as a new customer walked in. May-the other waitress- motioned me to take the customer, and the table. I walked over to the front doors, grabbing some menu's, and putting on my happy demeanor.

"Hello there, how many for a table?" I turned to grab some silverware, and dropped the menus. I bent down to grab them, and heard a tiny growl. I looked toward the customer- and came face to face with a dog. I scrambled to grab the menus and jumped up. I finally got a good look at the customer and realized it was Shard. "Oh hey Shard!" I grinned- he did come to visit me.

He laughed, "I was waiting until you noticed."

"How'd you know it was me?"

"Your voice."

"Oh... So, where do you want to sit? Window seat? Booth? Or just a normal one?"

He shrugged,"I don't really mind."

I nodded and motioned him to follow me-even though he wouldn't see it-, "C'mon, follow me."

I watched as Violet followed me as I led them to a window seat. They both sat down and I pulled out my notepad.

"So, what would you like?" I grinned as his brow furrowed.

"Uhhmm... Whatever you like...?" 

I laughed, "O-Okay, I'll bring something for Violet too, and don't worry, its on the house-" I stopped as I heard a loud whistle from the table next to us-  May's table-.  And, it wasn't even a normal whistle, it was a whistle used to whistle at girls. I glanced over at them, there were four guys... All staring at me. I turned back to Shard and coughed, "Erm, excuse me, I have to go do something..."

I walked past  May's table and they whistled again. I growled as I tried to get May's attention; she was too busy helping another table. I continued to walk towards May and felt someone grab onto the back of my shirt. "Hey!" I spun around and saw the guys grinning.

"Oh sweetheart, can you get me a tall glass of water?" He winked and I narrowed my eyes at him. "C'mon darling," He continued to hold onto my shirt and I nodded slowly.

"Of course," I growled. He let go and I swung back around, I could feel him grab onto my hand. I spun back around, "Hey, let go!" I tried to tug out of his grasp, but he kept his grip. "I said let go!"

He then lifted my hand to his lips and kissed it.

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

dogdonut473

Azalia~

I smiled, watching Shard toward the car, following Mrs. Alexander. (A/N: What is my Language Arts teacher doing in this RP?) He insisted that he didn't like her... like that. 

Yeah, right, Ara sniffed. He likes her the same way you like Paris.

Except unless I'm mistaken, his feelings are returned, I grumbled. I sighed. "Mr. Alexander, I'm going to the library!"

"Be back by dinner!"

I grinned. I'd been at the Alexander house for only a few days, but they were treating me like a part of the family- or as I imagine family treats each other- my mother doesn't count as family.

The door closed behind me, thanks to a gust of wind, courtesy of the wings Ara had expanded.

What's making you angry now?

Oh, nothing, she said dismissively. Just wondering if you remember that the prison- pardon, house- is on the way to the library.

I swore. Right.

~~

"Daughter!"

I kept walking. I'd seen the garden shears she was holding.

"Daughter!"

I ignored her.

"Azalia Blaire Tutator!"

I turned abruptly. "You know bloody well that that is not my name. You call yourself my mother?" I scoffed. "What do you want?"

Emily Tutator leaned on her shears. "I wanted to turn you into the police for murder."

I growled angrily.

Ara growled angrily. I'm taking over.

No! I shouted.

Ara didn't listen, taking me over. She punched Mother square in the face.

Well, I grumbled. Ignore me, then.

Being a high-ranking patron, she managed to spin Mother around so hard that when Mother fell, she fell hard. The sound of the impact made me wince, and I faintly heard the neighbor taking pictures with his obnoxious camera.

Trouble, I said as Ara led us to the library.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Thumbnail avatar 6de08543db

jadewolf2493

*teleport*

Ayy, so um could someone explain what has happened so far? And if possible, PoV me in?

• Posted at:

Jenna Silvershade~

/J. Silvyr/

< No definition found. Person does not exist_ >

Did you mean Failure?

All these voices in my head get loud

I wish that I could shut them out

I'm sorry that I let you down

dogdragon1303

Ahh oh dear

Shard-

I heard a commotion and stood up immediately, concerned.
Violet, seeing danger, let out a low growl and stalked forward, taking me with her.
I held onto her harness and we both stopped at a table where I guessed, judging by their commotion, three or four guys were sitting. I tensed as I heard Eva's voice, high-pitched and tense. One of them must've grabbed her.
Eva yelped, "Let go!"
The men laughed and I spoke up, "C'mon, guys, let go of her."
There was silence for a moment, then one of them laughed, "Why should we listen to you?"
I narrowed my eyes, "Because if you don't-"
"You'll do what?" The same man taunted, "you're blind as a bat!"
I bit my tongue as they all laughed.
Do something, a voice hissed in my head.
I closed my eyes, attempting to block it out, but then opened them again and gave in.
I let go of Violet's harness and she leaped at the men.

----

So yea Violet attacks the jerks.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

pantherwolf1244

Yes Jenna I would be happy to incorporate you into a pov but does your character know about his patron and if he does then does he know how use his wings and powers yet once I know I can do the pov , thanks 

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

griffincat399

Eva

I watched as Violet launched herself at the men, and I jerked my hand out of the dudes grasp. I should help them! I-I-

Don't, they deserve it.

I took a step back, watching the men try to swat Violet and cursing at Shard and me. I looked at Shard and back at the men. I reached for Shard's hand and quickly led him to the front doors- avoiding other waitresses that rushed over to the commotion. I could see Violet following us from behind, and I turned to Shard. "Im so, sorry about what happened; you shouldn't have been there. You can sit outside, I'll bring the food out if you want." I let go of his hand and smoothed my apron out.

"If thats okay with you?" 

I nodded, "Yeah, of course!" I turned to go to the kitchen, but Shard stopped me.

"What happened back there?" 

"Oh... Nothing that... Big, its... Its fine..." It was so easy to tell that I was lying, but I continued to walk toward the kitchen. I watched Shard get a hold of Violet's harness and walk outside. I took a deep breath as I entered the kitchen.

One of the chefs looked at me, and continued on with his cooking. "What will it be, Eva?"

"Two hamburgers, please... And maybe a few bits of bacon on the side?"

*~~~*

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

griffincat399

MMm accidentally hit submit ;-;

Eva

I watched as Violet launched herself at the men, and I jerked my hand out of the dudes grasp. I should help them! I, I-

Don't, they deserve it.

I took a step back, watching the men try to swat Violet and cursing at Shard and me. I looked at Shard and back at the men. I reached for Shard's hand and quickly led him to the front doors- avoiding other waitresses that rushed over to the commotion. I could see Violet following us from behind, and I turned to Shard. "Im so, sorry about what happened; you shouldn't have been there. You can sit outside, I'll bring the food out if you want." I let go of his hand and smoothed my apron out.

"If thats okay with you?" 

I nodded, "Yeah, of course!" I turned to go to the kitchen, but Shard stopped me.

"What happened back there?" 

"Oh... Nothing that... Big, its... Its fine..." It was so easy to tell that I was lying, but I continued to walk toward the kitchen. I watched Shard get a hold of Violet's harness and walk outside. I took a deep breath as I entered the kitchen.

One of the chefs looked at me, and continued on with his cooking. "What will it be, Eva?"

"Two hamburgers, please... And maybe a few bits of bacon on the side?"

*~~~*

I brought out two hamburgers and some bits of bacon outside. I sat down on the bench Shard was sitting at. "Thanks for not leaving," I said and handed him his burger. "Also, I hope you don't burgers."

"Why would I leave? And, I don't mind burgers." 

I nodded and gave some bacon to Violet-who took it cautiously. "Thanks, for you know... Kinda helping me back there- even though it wasn't a big thing." I added quickly. This day keeps getting worse and worse. I sighed as I pulled out the letter out of my apron picket. I was going to have to open it sometime.

"Shouldn't you get back to work?" Shard broke the silence and I shrugged.

"I think I might just take the day off..." I then noticed small plants growing again, through the sidewalk cracks. They were growing faster this time, and I reached out once more. This time, I could feel them. I smelled them too- and I wondered if Shard could smell them too. 

They grew at amazing speed- Turning from saplings and into trees in almost a few seconds.

"Whoa..." I whispered under my breath, I mesmerized by it.

Shard turned to me, "What is it?"  

Now, I didn't want to seem crazy, but I let it slip. "There are plants growing all around us right now; like flowers and trees- and they're growing on the bench and through the sidewalk. They're even growing on the diner wall. Reach out, and you'll feel them." I'm going crazy, I thought, if he doesn't feel it, Im crazy.

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

mummycat42

Adeline:

After the burst of energy, everyone looked afraid. They would whimper as I passed, or just trip over themselves and scramble, (or try to anyway) to ge tout of my way. I looked at myself in the window of the school, my eyes had a silver swirling nightshade flower with purple vines surrounding it. My wings were shadows. I found out that when I folded them, the disappeared onto my shadow. One of the boys accidentally kicked a ball in my direction, when they saw that it was close to me, only one of them inched toward me, carfully. The poor kid looked scared. Don't just stand there, pass him the ball. Said Nightshade. I grabbed the ball and rolled it to him. He stood there, looking at the ball, deciding whether or not to grab it. I tilted my head slightly before saying, "Go on, grab it." He nodded and grabbed it before running back. "What are my other powers Nightshade?" I asked my patron, who had explained herself after her awakening. "Try touching those vines near the shadows." She answered simply. I did as I was told, the shadows mixed with the vines, weaving in between each other until I had a bow made of vines, and arrows made of shadows, with a thorn as the tip. I smiled. "This is cool. What else?" I said out loud. When I put down the bow and arrows, they melted back to shadows and vines.  "Now call out to the vines, extend your arm and point to the thing you want distroyed." I did it and pointed to a small boulder near the gate. The vines slithered to it, and like a snake, wrapped around it, and squeezed it until the boulder was nothing but a pile of rubble. I smiled. Then I saw people looking at me. "What are you looking at?" I said in a voice like poison. They jumped slightly and looked away. I smile, satisfied. They will finally respect me. I looked at my sister, who looked a bit scared. Then the teachers who had inched away. "Good." I said, and went back to trying out my powers. I liked this new life. Maybe being different isn't so bad after all...

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

pantherwolf1244

Glimmer 

Out . Of . Hand. The girl was just playing with he  powers in public it was dangerous. You have to stop her or she will get us all in trouble not to mention what it will mean for the others . I agree, shih  . Glimmer walked calmly over to Adeline and taped her on the shoulder , she whirled and just about sent a pair of vines into Glimmers neck but she side stepped a Adeline looked embarrassed for a second then Nightshade took over again but Glimmer caught her gaze and stared at her until Nightshade sunk into the back round her eyes turned back to their natural dark color then asked if Adeline would talk to Glimmer for a minute she agreed and as they walked back to the field Glimmer told her about patrons , powers and controlling them . At that Nightshade took over again and started talking .

Oh , iceblade you are way to worrisome .

you were out of control and you mislead the girl , you never prepared her for this or her powers .

we were just having some fun . 

no , fun does not involve scaring , hurting or disrupting any other people you should know that by now your not a child anymore Nightshade .

no I'm not a child anymore your right 

then why are you acting like one .

whatever . 

Fine ,but my carrier will be teaching yours for the next few days on how to use her powers and wings and when to use them along with how to control your taking over her mind unless she lets you those are my terms .

fine .

Glimmer looked at Adeline to confirm this was ok she nodes looking a bit relieved so Glimmer gave her , her phone number and they set up a meeting in the woods behind Glimmers house for the next day so they could get it done as soon as possible.

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

dogdragon1303

I'll POV later.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar 6de08543db

jadewolf2493

He knows. He used his magic to "annoy" rude people. 

• Posted at:

Jenna Silvershade~

/J. Silvyr/

< No definition found. Person does not exist_ >

Did you mean Failure?

All these voices in my head get loud

I wish that I could shut them out

I'm sorry that I let you down

pantherwolf1244

Ok I'll post this afternoon.

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

dogdragon1303

Shard-

I cracked a smile, "Nice."

"I'm serious!" Eva said, "reach out and feel them!"

I hesitated, then did as she asked. I jumped when I felt leaves brush against my hand, then a branch.

I quickly pulled my hand back, "Is this normal?"

"Uh-no." Eva replied, sounding amazed.

I myself was unnerved. "How...?"

Eva interrupted me, "They're withering now." 

I blinked, hearing the sound of plants hitting the pavement as they died. Just then I noticed the smell of herbs in the air. 

We were both silent until I spoke up, "Well. That's...something."

Eva sighed. "Yea...that was weird."

I stood up, having finished my burger. "I should leave. I--um--I have a guest at my house. Plus," I lowered my voice, "I'm honestly a bit worried someone's gonna call the cops on us." I beckoned to Violet, recalling her earlier attack on the two men. "Maybe I'll come again another day. Soon."

"That'd be nice," Eva replied. "It gets lonely here. It'd be nice to get to know you."

I smiled. I liked her voice--it was one that could calm you down in any situation. "I'd like to get to know you, as well."

I blinked as I heard the sound of a car pull up. My mother's voice spoke from it, "Ready?"

I gave Eva another smile, then turned, "I'll see you tomorrow."

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Azalia~

"Ms. Tutator?" the librarian said.

I glanced up. "Yes?"

"For the safety of our other users, I have to ask you to leave," she said.

Ara swore. I think I know what this is about.

"Why?" I asked.

"News has come out about you killing your mother."

"Some mother she is," Ara snapped. "She tried to whip me with a belt she set on fire!" 

"The fact still stands that you killed your mother," the librarian said coldly. "I ask you to leave."

Ara's anger made the wings come out. My hand dropped as a long sword appeared in it. Suddenly, the wings- and the sword- disappeared. Ara spun on her heel and walked out of the library.

~~

"That was quite the stunt you played back there," someone with an Irish accent said from behind me.

I sighed, not looking at them. "Hello, Paris."

The teen sat down next to me. "What happened?"

I turned away. "Nothing."

"Really?" he asked sarcastically, his voice deeper.

"Wynter, I swear, if you don't leave me alone, then you'll suffer the same fate as Emily Tutator," Ara snapped. "Leave us alone."

"Ara, tell me what happened," the other patron said calmly.

Budge over, I grumbled, taking over again. "It's really nothing- I don't know what exactly happened. She tried to attack me with a flaming belt, so I left and am living at Shard's for the time being. I was walking to the library when Mother called out to me from the yard, holding some wicked sharp garden shears. She said she was going to turn me in to the police for murder. Ara punched her with enough force to spin Mother around before the woman fell on her face with a sickening crack. I think she may have cracked her head open. I heard one of the neighbors taking pictures, so I guess he's the one that posted the story. I don't know any more."

The patron whistled. "Wow."

"Get out," I muttered. "I want to be alone."

~~

It was about five o'clock when I got home.

Shard was outside, leaning against the wall, letting Violet roam the yard. "So, killed your mother, eh?"

"Not you too," I groaned. "Paris and Wynter already bothered me enough about it. Ara threatened to kill Wynter."

• Posted at:

Azalis

mummycat42

Adeline:

Nightshade went a little over board with the powers. Glimmer, thankfully stopped us before things got weirder for the others. Out of embarrasment, I sank away into the shadows, keeping my distance, after Nightshade had spoken with Ice blade. "Well, I suppose that you don't want her telling you thinks. Just like the shadows, we do not like to be contained. How about we get our of here?" She whispered in my mind. "Yeah, that would be nice. What do you have in mind?" I thought back to her. She told me to concentrate, and think of the place I would want to be. I thought of my nice, dark room, which I would redecorate later. I closed my eyes, feeling a small breeze on my face, and when I opened my eyes again, I was in my room. "That was fun, now to have a bit of target practice." I touched one of the leaves on the little plant in my room, the vines and shadows once again transforming into my bow and arrows. I willed the shadows to become a target,and shot the arrows. It took a while, but I managed to hit the target right. Soon, it was 3:30. School was over. I didn't want my parents to find me so I thought of a tiny underground bunker that I had found when I was little. I packed everything I liked, including my phone, my wireless charger, my ear buds, the money I had saved up over the years, and some blankets. Then I melted back into the shadows and soon found my self in the little bunker. I grabbed the little chest filled with clothes that I would sneak in here, because I had always wanted to run away. Now was my chance. I used my powers to cloud the signal of my phone to keep my parents from tracking me. I never like my parents, who were always so proud of my sister, and they were always disappointed in me. Carefully, I marked th door with the design that appeared in my eyes when Nightshade took over using one of my arrows. Then, I went to the little nest of hay and moss I had made as a kid and laid my blankets down on it. When I had unpacked, Nightshade spoke. "Good, now, let's do a bit of hunting, shall we? After all, what's home without a meal?" She said. I carefully nodded, and grabbed my bow and arrows. Since the bunker was near the woods, I might as well go hunt. "This is my home now." I said to myself. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

pantherwolf1244

Glimmer

Glimmer stepped out the back door and onto the patio jumped from stone to stone over the wide creek into her garden , her parents had built for her only because they couldn't get across the creek without falling in . though they had fenced it in so nothing from the woods behind could get in there was a hole behind the water fall rock that Glimmer usually went through to get out . The garden itself was very large about two acres with three big trees in all a pine tree for climbing an old maple and a huge willow tree next to the water fall and the stream also along the stream a fair few stone half domes were filled with pillows and blankets to sit on the rest of the garden was crisscrossed with paths and along the paths were fuchsia bushes making it seem tunnel like large green lawns and a rose garden filled with only white roses filled most of the rest of the garden except one place behind the hole in the rock water fall is a cavern about the size and height of a bedroom so that is what Glimmer had made it. A bed in one corner a fountain in another a cushioned couch and in stone inlets all around were ice sculptures and dim lights really very beautiful down a small corridor was the exit into the woods . Glimmer went out and walked through the trees watching her feet when she ran strait into a ... pair big black feathered wings ? The thing she run into slowly turned around slowly it turned out to be a boy about Glimmers age but a few inches shorter with long red hair and Amber eyes "oh I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going are you ok ?" Another patron of course the boy answered in a surprisingly soft voice " yeah , fine but better before you carelessly ran into me . I'm Luciel." 

" I'm Glimmer "

"Ha, Glimmer  what a weird name ." Grr. He's asking for it ,Glimmers wings came out graceful and steel hard and ice cold a sword appeared in her hand and ... she found herself knowing just how to use it . She pointed it at him and he jumped back jeering he used no powers so they must not be very strong yet though he missed getting skewered she just Chandler her thoughts and a blast of snow threw him back . The sword disappeared and so did the snow but when Glimmer glared at the kid on the ground it got very , very cold he got up and said in a soft voice " so you have a patron too ... Glimmer ."

"I thought it was obvious when I didn't run away after seeing a kid with wings " 

Luciel gave a grudging laugh and faded back to the shadows " until we meet again " 

" mhh I suppose " Glimmer walked back and sat down in the cavern to think about why his patron hadn't made an  appearance during the fight leaving the carrier to his own defence it does seem odd Aeryn used to love fighting but maybe he was tired from whatever he was doing before we interrupted . possibly.

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

Thumbnail avatar 9b28e2897f

ghostmagic133

Everything and everyone was abuzz today in class. In fact, the meaner kids didn't even notice I entered after my absence. The new lady got word of my stunt and thought that I should be on watch more often. Now I'm a level 2 patient and I live at the hospital. This put me in a sour mood and Lucian was even worse. The asylum doctors prescribed stronger medications and check ups every three hours. They even made me wear a leather collar around my neck to show the teachers and staff that I was a "mentally impared" child. Thankfully the collar was hidden underneath my turtleneck although it was visible. I was finally able to get back into school today which perked me up a little. I brought out a book I had brought and attempted to start it. All of the other students were causing such a commotion in the classroom that I seriously considered drowning them all. Suddenly the room goes completely silent as some girl walks in. I was in the back so I didn't get a very good look at her but something in the room just seemed off. 

Oh great.

What?

Another Patron.

You mean there's more people like me?

Yeah. 

Let's go talk to them! I'd love to have a friend!

NO! WE CAN"T!

I flinched. 

W-Why not?

Because there's a high ranking Patron here.

There's something else.

I owe a debt. 

I gotta do chores so this is a little rushed. I just wanted to put something down. 

• Posted at:

Name's Gag, eyE tHnk @ leAst..

WE BUILT THIS SIGGY. WE BUILT THIS SIGGY ON ROCK AND ROOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!

Trying to fix my life and signature currently.

1 , , 3 , , 5 , 6 , 7