Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

MMMMMMmmmm hope this doesn't have any mistakes... *finds mistake after I've posted it*

Eva

After Shard left with his mom, I returned my gaze to the withered plants on the ground.

'Was that you?'

No, Eva...

I got up, taking a deep breath. Maybe Shard and I are both going crazy...?  I sighed nosily and started down the sidewalk, toward my house. It would only be a ten minute walk-and it wasn't that hot out. I took off the diner apron and folded it up. I held it in my hand- it covering the letter that was my doom.

*~~~*

I stopped myself from entering my bedroom. On my bed, was a box. I recognized the box. That... Was my fathers box. He had it hidden in his closet, and when I was little, I'd go snooping around and try to open it.

I slowly walked over to the box, -like it was going to explode- and noticed something on top of it. It was a piece of paper. A picture- a heading... From the newspaper.

Local Army Man Dies In Tragic Bomb Accident

I froze. It was from the newspaper- it was dated today- they couldn't put that in there! That's that's- I could feel the pit of sadness and despair and, and, and... I started to shake, especially as I tried to take deep breaths. I continued to read;

"Loving local army man dies in a tragic accident. As a father of three, (Jacob Clay, Eva Clay, and Liam Clay) George Clay was just about to go to see his family,"I could feel my blood run cold, he was coming to visit us? Visit me? Was I- I was the reason for my fathers death... 

"When a tampered bomb went off. About 7 died and 33 injured..." I stopped reading.

Taped to the back of the newspaper clipping was a letter my mother wrote. "I know you have the letter; I know you hid it from me. I would've figured it out sooner or later. The funeral is tonight- You have to write a speech." And that's when I started to weep.

I didn't try to hide the letter- I just didn't want Liam to know. I was the closest one to dad after all. Why did it matter to them? I could feel my stomach turning into knots, the lump in my throat growing lager, and my lungs itching for air.

His funeral is tonight? I have to write a speech? I couldn't do that- That's... I took in a shuddering breath and knelt down on the floor- my head on the floor with my knees, and my hair covering my face. I weeped and shook and took in shuddering breaths. All of the feelings I have been swallowing down- Forcing them not to be there came tumbling out.

Why me? Why couldn't it have been me instead? What did I do to deserve this? I- I- I...

I fumbled out my phone, punching the carpet in frustration. I needed to talk to someone- Someone that I couldn't hurt with it- I punched the contact into my phone and hit the 'call button'.

"Hello? Who is this?" Shard's voice echoed from the my phones speaker. 

I shuddered and tried to say my name through the choking sobs coming from my mouth. "E-E-Ev-a"

"Eva, whats wrong?" Another sob escaped my mouth as I started to hyperventialte.

"I-I..." I took in a shuddering breath I could feel my face crippling, crumbling, like a pastry. "My- M- My..." My voice sounded thin- wisp, like it was about to break.

"Eva, Eva? Are you okay?" I could feel sobs forcing their way up my throat- and thats when I started screaming.

I managed to say one thing for Shard through my screaming. 'The newspaper.' See, my screaming wasn't screaming. It was more loud sobbing and  yelling- that was it. I hit the end call button and flung my phone across the room- and let out a deafening scream. It slowly melted into a sob. I was uncontrollable- Yelling, screaming, sobbing, punching the ground. I even crumbled the newspaper and the letter my mother wrote. After a few minutes, I soon came to a calm, soft weeping,-that included hyperventilating- that was muffled by a pillow over my face. I was laying on my floor, my room ruined, my puffy, red nose and eyes, my face stained with tears.

I sat up, and crawled over to my phone. I turned it over- it was on. I looked at it, and I saw... I didn't actually hit the 'end call' button. Shard didn't hang up either. I looked at it, almost tempted to hang up. Instead, I stared at it, and brought it to my mouth; a small sob escaping when I did.

"Funeral's at the park... Starts at 7..." I whispered quietly, my voice felt weak. I then hung up, laying back on the floor, tired. I had a few hours... I could write a... I shuddered. A speech.

My phone vibrated and I looked at it once more. A text from mom.

'Love you,' It read.

And I bursted into tears again.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"They don't understand the cat whiskers,

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

"My innocence has genuinely been ruined 

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Man, Eva has it tough...

@Azalis- ...why'd Azalia kill her siblings in the first place?

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Herro, its me. Im probably kinda late when doing this but whatever.

Name:Zachary 

Age(11 and up):11

Personality:Sarcastic, laid back, can really make somebody mad, and is kinda witty in some verbal situations.

Appearance:Dark Brown Hair which is kinda long on top but the sides are almost shaved off, usually wears a blue or black Hurley shirt with black and white shorts with just everyday tennis shoes

Name of patron:Kaathe

Personality when your patron awakens:He gets in a ranting mood, complaining about things that aren't even related to the situation hes currently in.

Design in your eyes:No Pupils

Appearance of your patron:Invisible

Color of wings:Looks like a giant clump of a hallucination

Power:He has a seperate version of himself that is invisible, but they still have two different personalities, as if it was another person. He uses that invisible version kinda like telekinesis, the visible version (me) sits around and the invisible version does the work.

Crush:None

Background:He was separated from community as his family thought he would be called out as a freak, but his parents did care for him.

Other:He was always relying on Kaathe as a person to talk to whenever he was lonely, but he could go online to chat to other people so he wouldnt go mad.

• Posted at:

PC Master Race

Kazu Kid

Wumpus

That one kid in class

Sniff >:3

DORIFTOOOOO

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

Embyr- It was after her father's funeral. Emily blamed Azalia for his death, so she came after her with garden shears. Azalia overreacted and Ara killed her siblings. She's been stuck in that tiny room ever since until she left. 

(It wasn't Azalia's fault. Not completely. She was trying to cook breakfast for him!)

• Posted at:

Azalis

Per Elsa's request, call me Snazalis

Official Thread Necromancer.

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

dogdonut473

Azalia~

It was the school day after my little... stunt.

I walked into second period, thoroughly sick of the terrified glances shot at me in the halls.

Before I walked in, the Spanish 1 (that okay with you, Gag?) classroom was buzzing with excitement. People were yelling despite Senora López's attempts to make them shut up. 

After I walked in, everyone was silent. I walked to my regular spot, only to see some black-haired boy sitting there.

Ara growled. "Lucian, I know you're in there. What's taking so long?"

The boy winced. "Pardon?"

Ara, shut up, I groaned, taking over. "I'm a patron carrier. Like you, I suppose. Ara's asking why Lucian hasn't paid back the debt. She's growing impatient. I'd be careful."

• Posted at:

Azalis

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

Thumbnail avatar 2ce3cde1a6

mummycat42

@Wizardchin15

accepted!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

APFAMRTNU 

Club

Pronounced: "Apft-Mr-Tnuo-Mint"

call me nightshade

"I'm not crazy. I prefer the term mentally hilarious" 

Thumbnail avatar 9b28e2897f

ghostmagic133

I was thankful for the silence and continued to read my book when

Be ready to lie your way out

"Lucian, I know you're in there. What's taking so long?"

I winced. Honestly, I was not expecting someone to be talking to me. "Pardon?"

She groaned. "I'm a patron carrier" WHAAAAAT?! " Like you, I suppose. Ara's asking why Lucian hasn't paid back the debt. She's growing impatient. I'd be careful." 

"I-uh-I don't know what your talking about.." 

Her hands slammed on my desk. "Don't play dumb with me!" 

I started panicking which made black water start dripping from my right arm onto the floor. "I-I don't really know what your talking about." 

"AVO!" Uh oh.. 

"PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE NOW!" 

I stood up and walked toward the office. I'm glad to be out of the situation but now they're gonna have to call the asylum. 

Gotta go!

• Posted at:

Name's Gag, eyE tHnk @ leAst..

WE BUILT THIS SIGGY. WE BUILT THIS SIGGY ON ROCK AND ROOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!

Trying to fix my life and signature currently.

dogdragon1303

Shard-

I held on to the phone for a moment longer, shocked, then slowly put it on the table.

I walked into my parent's room, where my mother was, "Did you get a newspaper today?"

"Yea," my mother responded. "why?"

"Does it say anything about the Clay family?"

I heard the sound of paper shuffling as my mother picked up the newspaper. She read aloud what she found to me.

I felt a load of grief when I heard about Eva's dad. She'd seen pretty happy today at the shop...It was weird to see her mood change so drastically and so quickly.

My mother sounded shocked as well. "She's your friend, isn't she?"

I nodded. "She said the funeral's at the park tonight. Starts at 7..."

My mother was silent, and I said, "I'm going. You don't have to, but I'm going to be there for Eva."

I heard a sigh and my mother said, "We'll go, Shard, but we'll have to leave Azalia here. The whole incident with her mother..."

I knew my mother wasn't too keen on keeping Azalia here after she'd been the cause for someone's death, but my father had insisted that it was only self defense. I'd agreed, though I too was much more careful around Azalia, almost afraid of her, though I didn't let it show.

It was a few hours away from the funeral, so I went to my bedroom to prepare.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Azalia~

When I got home from school (The school library was the only one where I didn't get spat at), I saw Shard walking into his bedroom, strangely sober. "Shard," I called. "What's wrong?"

The blind boy didn't answer, locking the door. "Shard, if you don't answer, I will make Ara charm the lock off and go in there. Talk to me."

Dryniis shouted something I could quite understand.

"Pardon?" Ara asked. 

"I SAID, go away, Ara!" Dryniis shouted again.

I grumbled something that I thought was along the lines of, 'idiot patrons and their idiot rules of not getting mundane machines like flamethrowers and burning down the door.'

Ara rolled her eyes. Wish I could.

Not bothering to ask again, I went down to the kitchen to make something to eat.

I suddenly realized that I hadn't even been in a kitchen since Father had died in the house fire. My breathing speeded up, despite Ara's attempted calming, and I became dizzy. Calm, Azalia, Ara attempted. 

No luck. The kitchen began spinning.

• Posted at:

Azalis

mummycat42

Adeline:

I decided it was time to call Glimmer. I had started a fire outside, comforted by the shadows. "How about a toast? To us." Asked Nightshade. I nodded, lifting the small cup of water, saying, "To us." Half heartedly. I had caught a few rabbits and found a small lake. I skinned he rabbits and was making a stew. I saw a small black cat come. It sat a little far from me. I had packed a few bowls, so I poured a little stew into the bowl. The cat sniffed it, then looked at me. We stared at each other for a while before the cat lowered it's head and began eating. I pulled out my phone, and called Glimmer. Voicmail; as usual. I left the message, "Hey Glimmer, just wanted to tell you that I won't be going to school anymore, cause I ran away.Anyway, the only way I can see you is if you come here to my new home. I'll meet you in the shadowy alley behind the school when you want to. Bye." I hang up. "Way to go, anyway, I think our little friend is tired. What do you wanna do with the cat?" Nightshade asked. "I don't know, maybe let it sleep with us? It looks like a stray, plus, if I don't have any company, other than you, I'm bound to go crazy for real this time." I replied in my head. I finished eating, making sure that I packed away the food for tomorrow. I touched the cat who woke up, and I opened my arms, letting it jump into them, that I moved to the little nest I had meade, and laying next to the cat, "Goon night" I told it, before I, myself falling into a deep slumber.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

Name: Dante Monurk

Age(11 and up): 16

Personality: He is an adrenaline junkie, and jumps at the chance for adventure. He often does risky things, but he knows the difference between absolutely stupid and easy parkour. He is slightly arrogant, but helps others that he sees as below him. He often doesn't help others until he's finished what he's doing. He is rather smart, as his parents are rich and he gets a good education.

Appearance: He wears a jet black tuxedo that seemingly never wrinkles. He wears an orange tie with several signatures on it. His trousers also never seem to wrinkle. Under his tuxedo, he wears an orange sweatshirt that, like his tie, has plenty of signatures. He takes off his tuxedo and reveals his orange shirt when playing sports. During the summer, he wears the same orange sweatshirt. No matter how hot it is, he still wears the trousers that go with his tuxedo. Strangely, they do not hinder his athletic capabilities at all. Despite being very healthy, he is a measly 4'9". He has broad, powerful shoulders. His hair is a burnt-sienna-ish colour and he has tan skin.

Name of patron: Esdelu

Personality when your patron awakens: Often brags about his greatness. He does not normally dive into adventure, but if it will prove he is great he will not hesitate to do whatever he must do. He participates in many competitions, and rubs his victory in other people's faces. He will do whatever he can to pull down people who are above him. Esdelu was a monotonous, boring, weak patron, but saw how bright Dante's future is and immediately claimed him.

Design in your eyes: Rather than circles, his pupils are squares. His irises are green but turn to orange when his patron takes control. 

Appearance of your patron: He wears a large orange cape and tan combat boots. he wears the same tuxedo and trousers Dante wears but they're orange. His hair is auburn and he has pale skin. Sorry for being vague, I'm not feeling like making a second appearance ;-;

Color of wings: Slightly transparent orange.

Power: Aura. (No, not the SAMBer.) He can enhance his fighting capabilities using his strong fighting spirit. He can do several things with these abilities. 

Aura Blades: His arms are surrounded in a transparent orange and his hands turn into blades. He cannot grab anything in this state.

Aura Kick: His legs are surrounded in a transparent orange and he can make harder hits using his legs. He also jumps higher. However, he has no control over how high he jumps, so he can possibly hit a roof if he is in a room.

Aura Defense: He gets surrounded by a transparent orange bubble and anyone within 3 meters of him are also in this bubble. This bubble protects them from many attacks, but shatters after five hits of attacks of any calibre. 

Aura Bullets: Tiny shards of aura are sent at the foe. These do little damage on their own but when grouped up it can be powerful.

If these count as multiple powers, let me know.

Crush: Jenna, can Dante be in a relationship with Luciel? Also, this is my first LGBTQ+ character, I'll have you know. So the relationship may not be the best, but the only way I'll be good is if I do it. idk if Luciel is already in a relationship but if so ignore this

Background: I'll do this later I have a class to catch

Other: bye

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

The Earth is flat, NASA can't change the truth

"Now that I'm awake & and I can't turn back I know space is fake and the Earth is flat" -Amber Plaster, Earth Not a Globe

"I sailed right home to tell everyone- The Earth is so flat!" -Smith 

I don't know if this post will come through before my form but Dante has a friend named Maria King who spends her time tinkering in her garage

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

"Now that I'm awake & and I can't turn back I know space is fake and the Earth is flat" -Amber Plaster, Earth Not a Globe

I don't know if this post will come through before my form but Dante has a friend named Maria King who spends her time tinkering in her garage

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

Thumbnail avatar 6de08543db

jadewolf2493

Ugh,

[insert great PoV I wrote that was deleted.]

Right so Luciel was programming the simulator to make it harder. Whether he actually had permission or just hack it was undetermined. He ignored the call to Sebastian's office twice before he got annoyed and went down.

• Posted at:

Jenna Silvershade~

/J. Silvyr/

< No definition found. Person does not exist_ >

Did you mean Failure?

All these voices in my head get loud

I wish that I could shut them out

I'm sorry that I let you down

jadewolf2493

ignore my next post. I posted it ont he wrong thread...

• Posted at:

Jenna Silvershade~

/J. Silvyr/

Did you mean Failure?

mummycat42

@Fizzy

Accepted! Post whenever you'd like, now I got to go do my hw!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

dogdragon1303

Lol Jenna that was for Travelers wasn't it?

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

*finally gets off butt to get a POV done*

Shard-

Azalia's angry mutterings had barely receded when there was a thud in the kitchen, the sound of a body hitting the floor.

I clutched Violet's harness and threw my door open, letting her lead me to the source of the noise.

She stopped and I called, "Mom?"

I heard footsteps as my mom came into the room, "What is it?" Her footsteps stopped. "Oh."

"What's there?" I asked.

"Azalia." My mother growled. "Looks like she's fainted."

My heart beat faster. "Why?"

"I don't know." She responded. "I'm going to take her into the guest room. Hopefully she'll wake up soon."

"Should we phone the ambulance?" I asked, concerned.

"No... Not unless there's an injury. She probably...she's probably fine."

----

@Azalis- shard'll probably be gone my the time Azalia wakes up.

@Blue- could you have Eva and Shard meet up at the funeral?

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

jadewolf2493

maaaayyyybbbeee

• Posted at:

Jenna Silvershade~

/J. Silvyr/

Did you mean Failure?

griffincat399

Eva

The funeral had been set up in the park- on a grassy hill, not that large,- and the chairs were surrounded by trees. I rubbed my eyes and nose against my sleeve- I was wearing a black dress with a black shrug- I was the first one there.

I saw my fathers casket near the biggest tree in the park and I drew in a sharp breath. I edged closer to it as if it was dangerous. I gripped the paper- my speech- in my hand as I saw the hole, and the cross, with engravings in it. I didn't dare read it, nor did I glance at the hole one more time.

I looked over the at the casket, it was polished oak wood- it... It was beautiful.

I could feel silent tears rolling down my face as ran my fingers against the closed casket. I crouched down as my mouth crippled into a frown- my face crumbling as the lump in my throat grew larger, and a sob escaping my lungs. I felt like I was choking, I couldn't breath, and I covered my mouth.

I started to weep quietly. I covered my face so it muffled; it wasn't as bad as before.

If I cry now, I won't cry when Im reading my speech, I told myself, but I knew... I knew I was lying.

I lifted my head up a inch to look at the oak casket one more time. I ran my fingers across the casket, sniffling.

"Eva?" I heard someone call out my name.

I wiped my eyes and my eyes and held back the sobs. I didn't have to look up to know who it was.

"Hey Shard..." I whispered, my weak voice echoing through the air.

I didn't dare to look up.

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Awww so sad I'm crying (but not really since I'm at an after school club)

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar dc6b7b8bfc

pantherwolf1244

Glimmer

The dark alley way . The message had said the dark alley way , well there she was . Waiting , waiting then Adeline rounded the corner and they headed towards glimmers house . They went around back and across the creek through the garden through the cave and into the forest sitting on two large pillows they faced each other . Glimmer cleared away the pine needles so she could write in the dirt they practiced how to control the flood of emotions that came when we got angry and we had mock battles to get her good at her powers Glimmer always won because she had , had more practice and one of her powers was being perfect with every weapon not really a fair fight but that is what it was fight magic glimmer couldn't heal or make things grow or nurture a plant nope she was a hard driven warrior . By the end of their fist session Adeline could throw off Nightshades control pretty easy so on the way back through the cave Glimmer made some cards .

Card 1 : I am Adeline . I have a patron but she will not control me because I can stop her.

Card 2 : I have powers I will use them to do good when possible and hurt only those deserving .

Card 3 : I will always read these when I'm angry because they will calm me ... I hope .

Glimmer handed the finished product to Adeline and she faded into the trees after a tentative thank you and an agreement to do the next meeting same place ,same time the next day.

• Posted at:

Emerald

Imagine and it shall be-there are no limits.

Hope is the dream of a working man.

Fire wants to burn Water wants to flow Air wants to rise

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

-qoate collector ~ if you have a favorite.

dogdragon1303

Hey Zia...I know this is a weird request, but would you let me copy and repaste a few of your POV's with corrected grammar and such? Not to be mean, I just LOVE grammar, and I think it'd be to my enjoyment if you'd allow me to do that. I'd state that it's yours. If not, that's fine.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

pantherwolf1244

That would be fine I could probably take a few tips from that I just don't pay attention to my pov grammar very often so go ahead.

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

dogdragon1303

*screams happily* Here's a Glimmer POV.

Glimmer

The dark alley way. The message had said the dark alley way. well, there she was, waiting, then Adeline rounded the corner and they headed towards Glimmer's house. They went around back and across the creek, through the garden, through the cave, and into the forest. Sitting on two large pillows, they faced each other.Glimmer cleared away the pine needles so she could write in the dirt. They practiced how to control the flood of emotions that came when we got angry, and we had mock battles to get her good at her powers. Glimmer always won because she had had more practice and one of her powers was being perfect with every weapon. Not really a fair fight, but that is what it was. Fight magic. Glimmer couldn't heal or make things grow or nurture a plant. Nope, she was a hard driven warrior. By the end of their fist session Adeline could throw off Nightshade's control pretty easy, so on the way back through the cave Glimmer made some cards.
Card 1 : I am Adeline . I have a patron, but she will not control me because I can stop her.
Card 2 : I have powers. I will use them to do good when possible and hurt only those deserving .
Card 3 : I will always read these when I'm angry because they will calm me ... I hope .

Glimmer handed the finished product to Adeline and she faded into the trees after a tentative thank you and an agreement to do the next meeting at the same place, same time, the next day.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

griffincat399

Bump

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

dogdonut473

Azalia~

(To be clear, I'm mad at Embyr, but I don't want this RP to die)

My eyes flickered open slowly.

Azalia, you okay? Ara asked.

Nope. I think I'm going out for dinner. Can't use the kitchen, obviously.

Not sure that's the best idea. Shard and the Alexanders are at the funeral, and the world outside is out to kill you.

I stood up and walked out the door defiantly.

~~

Ara was right. It had been a bad decision. Almost immediately, I was shoved into a white van with the logo of... something... with the words 'Asylum for Borderline Disorder Cases.' I swore softly.

After five minutes of bumpy driving, I heard the back of the van unlock, and I was dragged into a building that looked suspiciously like Maison Callier in Switzerland, except instead of Callier the writing on top said Asylum for Borderline Disorder Cases. 

I hated the place already.

~~

The two men shoved me into a room of people about my age. Two really... large... boys immediately walked up to me. I stiffened.

The first one looked at his friend and smirked. "A newby. Should we welcome her?"

Ara growled in my head. I don't trust them.

I don't either, I grumbled. The welcome is probably making me kiss a boar head or something. (A/N: Yes, that was a reference to a deleted scene in the lightning thief book, in case you were wondering)

"I think we should," the second meatbag rumbled.

A quiet voice piped up from behind them. "Leave her alone."

Meatbag No. 1 turned. "Oh? Do you want to take her place, runt?" He walked toward the boy, growling. When they were nose to nose, Meatbag No. 1 still blocking the person, the bully pulled his fist back, punching the boy in the nose. 

The boy stumbled, and I saw a maroon surgical mask. I immediately recognized him, and ran around the other meatbag to Avo's side. 

"Look," Meatbag No. 2 sneered. "Runt already has himself a little girlfriend.

Ara instantly took over, wings extending, sword appearing in her hand. "Listen. If either of you two ever harm him again, I will personally take this blade and ram it down your throats. Then, I will take it out through your stomach." She glared at them. "Understood?"

They nodded fearfully, and before Ara could wave the blade threateningly, an Asylum worker walked through the door and grabbed my hands, forcing them behind my back. The wings were immediately gone, along with the blade.

The worker forced me out of the room.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

aND NO DON'T change the SUBJECT-

I'm enjoying this ruling thing.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

griffincat399

All good things MUST come to end.

*starts a revolutionary war behind Embyr's back*

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

jadewolf2493

I missed something. 

• Posted at:

Jenna Silvershade~

/J. Silvyr/

Did you mean Failure?

@Jenna Can Dante have a crush on Luciel? I don't know if you saw my form where I asked if Dante could have a crush on Luciel but if so ignore this.

Also, I missed something too. Like, everything. Can someone catch me up?

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

dogdonut473

@Blue- I agree. Count me in!

@Embyr- Some ruler you are. Most people (17/22, to be exact) that took the poll I made said No

• Posted at:

Azalis

griffincat399

The Revolutionary War- Including two.

Azalis and I, will be the main leaders of the war. The governors of the armies! Even if they are only two people.

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

griffincat399

I take that back- unless we need a Revolutionary War- since Embyr did give up the spot of being ruler. 

Whelp.

That would've ended in disaster.

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

dogdragon1303

@Azalis- The "no" in your sentence shouldn't have been capitalized. Anyway, check out my newest post, I'm dumping the ruler thing. It's boring and quite frankly giving me a headache. Literally.

I'll POV later.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Nah. If there's gonna be a revolution, I'm fighting for freedom, not against it. I'm not King George.

BLUE WAIT YOU LISTEN TO SLEEPING AT LAST?!

Shard-

I was silent for a moment, feeling sad as I listened to Eva's uneven breathing as she tried to calm herself down.

I took a deep breath and reached out, placing my hand comfortingly on her shoulder. "It'll be alright." I said quietly. I knew I wasn't in the best position to say that--I'd never had anyone very close to me die, so of course I didn't know how it felt, but I hoped my words comforted Eva.

We were both silent for a little longer, then I asked, "Do you want to sit down? My parents dropped me off so they could buy some flowers real quick, but they'll be right back."

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Hey! I do too...

• Posted at:

Azalis

griffincat399

EMBYR OF COURSE! *FANGIRLS*

Eva

I got up slowly, forcing myself to lead Shard to some seats in front. I sat down next to him, holding my knees against my body and held back the tears. "You... You didn't have to come," I took in a shuddering breath as I watched Violet sit down on the grass.

"It would've been rude for me not to come," Shard responded and I nodded.

"I hate this so much..." I whispered, burrowing my head into my knees. "And-And," I sniffed, feeling the tears coming again. "And Im going... Goi-going to be the only on-one making a speech..."

"Why only you?"

"Because... Nobo-ody," I took a sharp breath."Nobody can make a good speech if they're crying..." I held back the sobs as Shard and I grew silent. My short breaths and sobs were the first things people heard as they sat down.

*~~~*

I stood in front of everybody, people were crying, everywhere I looked. I gripped the piece of paper in my hand, but I didn't have to look at it. The speech had been imprinted in my mind. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying and glanced at my fathers casket. I let out a short breath as the lump in my throat became larger.

I shuffled my feet and began my speech.

"Dear Daddy," I forced back the tears- how was I suppose to finish my speech, if I couldn't finish the first words?
     "I was so ungrateful as a child.
And you never cared.
I was so ungrateful of the thousand memories that we shared.
I was so ungrateful of the risks and dares." My voice started to waver, my eyes started watering.
     "I was so ungrateful of the times we would play.
I was so ungrateful of every single day.
I was so ungrateful because I didn't know you would be gone today." I took in a long breath that was made out of short, quick breaths. My legs felt weak, and I felt like everyone was staring at me- it made me so uncomfortable.
     "I thought there would be a thousand more memories." And here, I began to cry. 
     "A thousand more kisses, of hugs, of days.
I thought our playtime would never end.
And even though you were gone- fighting for our country, I knew you'd be back... That's why it didn't hurt that bad.
Now you are gone- forever and always. My father, my daddy, you are never to be seen again." My sentences felt choppy- they sounded choppy. The words were separated with my sobs that escaped my lungs and the breaks I had to take so I could breathe properly.

"You left with without a wave, or a whisper, or my say.
You've left and now I must pay.

I'll pay with my tears, the heartache, and the lost memories I'll remember.
I have to pay with my soul that feels dismembered.
I'll pay with the times that I'll wake up at night; just because I heard a thing you'd always say.
I'll pay with the tears that will run down my face, because I wishing that my daddy was never called away that day.
I'd do anything to get one more time with you." It sounded like my words had turned incomprehensible, but as I looked around, people seemed to now what I was saying through the mess of sobs coming from my mouth. 

"One more memory.
One more moment.
One more minute.
One more time just to say how much you mattered.
How much I cared. How much I loved and how much I'll miss.
Just one more minute.
Even if its just to say goodbye." I heard a small murmur that ran through the people on seats. One started clapping- others joined. I felt collapsing as I went to sit down in my seat next to Shard.

And that's when I saw it.  Behind the seats, close to the edge of the trees, was smoke. I froze, looking around to see if somebody else saw it. Suprisngly, somebody else went up to say a speech, but I too focused on the smoke behind the seats. Blazing heat rushed over at the same time an explosion of sound erupted in my ears. That's what I realized what it was.

Lucifer, stop, please, please stop I can't do this, no, please don't.

Not me Eva, its not me Eva- Trust me, please.

I tried to scream but nothing came out of my lungs, my lips were to dry, and I stood there, frozen.

It was a bomb.

But nobody else felt it. Or noticed it- or even reacted to it.

"Eva? Eva?" I heard a distant voice, and I didn't answer.

Eva, I think it's you. Please, calm down, now. That's the only way its going to stop. Its just an illusion- Eva just calm down, it'll be fine. 

Lucifer sounded anxious which made me more frightened. I then noticed I was hyperventilating, my vision was getting blurred.

There were more bombs, all around me- sounds erupting in my ears, the heat rushing over me.

I couldn't stay there- something was happening, and I couldn't stop it.

I only had one choice.

I ran.

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

pantherwolf1244

@ Blue - the speach was beautiful ,your a great writer

Glimmer 

In the back row Glimmer begun to play with the sapphires on her dress, the meeting was becoming longer than usual . Her parents turned off the slide show and concluded their talk about how they should put more parks in to give people the chance to recreate and to plant trees for cleaner air quality in the town . All Glimmer could think about was the funeral for Eva's father, it had been in the news paper for the last couple days and it made Glimmer appreciate how she might feel if she lost one of her parents . 

Finally the meeting was over as they drove home they went past the cemetery and Glimmer saw the group of people surrounding a grave stone then something sprinted across the rode . It was a girl , her dad swore and slammed on the brakes when they stopped Glimmer realized it was Eva . " Dad, open the door it's Eva . " 

"Its who ?" 

" that girl she's the one who just lost her father . I'll meet you at home "

" wait... what ....where ...hold on " to late Glimmer was out of the car a racing after Eva , knowing she must make a very funny sight, running full tilt in flats and a knee length dress . " Eva , Eva! " Glimmer called as the girl rounded a corner temporarily lost from sight Glimmer followed and finally caught up to her . Eva Sat on an old metal park bench knees tucked under her chin shaking uncontrollably , Glimmer approached slowly , " Eva ? " . 

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

dogdragon1303

Shard-

After hearing Eva run away, I was among the first to jump up.

I heard the others' exclamations of surprise, an I turned to face them. "Aren't you going to find her?"

There was silence, then a woman, who I assumed was Eva's mother, spoke up "Of course we will, but this town it small, she'll be alright--and she needs time."

I clutched Violet's harness. "My dog can find her real quick."

"Then you should go," Eva's mother responded. "I have to stay here, but you can go. Eva's more likely to listen to you."

I turned as her voice rang out, attempting to calm the crowd. I gave Violet a brief command, and she took off with me behind her.

-------

I honestly don't know how smart it is for a blind kid to be wandering town alone (although he does have Violet,) but Blue maybe you could make him find Eva (and Glimmer as well.)

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

1 , 2 , , 4 , , 6 , 7