Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Has anyone seen Aphrodite lately? 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Bring Me the Night 

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Thumbnail avatar cae2bdb58b

catdragon13873

Ok I'm chill with the splitting tail, and thanks for the clan guide

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

topazhamster42

yw

• Posted at:

~Topaz

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

catdragon13873

And I'm ok with being 11 moons, I just thought 12 would be nice because I wanted to have it be that the Clans were being destroyed during my warrior ceremony so the suspense just started killing me. (As in Bubblepaw)

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

topazhamster42

This rp takes place half a year or so after the dreams started coming true

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

catdragon13873

Ok then, thanks for clearing that up 

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

topazhamster42

yw

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

topazhamster42

Name: Valleypaw

Appearance: a grey tabby she-cat with green eyes. Her tabby stripes are in an odd swirly pattern, and they are darker grey with white and light grey tints around/outlining them. Valleypaw’s fur is also green tinted. Valleypaw also have two light grey/white paws, chest, belly, chin/muzzle, and tailtip. Her backspikes sprout up from her shoulder blades to the base of  her tail.

Personality: calm, kind considering her childhood, brave, thoughtful, sorta shy, loyal.

Slot: Birdwing cat

Extra parts (optional): retractable back spikes, frostbreath.

What is this cat immune to from dreams: most every part of weather from dreams

Backstory: Was born in the center of a dream in the woods, has had a rough upbringing.

Other: Is afraid of being trapped within a wall of fire.

Once I post the clan stereotypes, the poving will start.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

catdragon13873

OK, can't wait!

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

topazhamster42

Clan stereotypes:

IceClan- hotheaded and/or stubborn, proud and fierce, some consider themselves as fearless and a member of the best clan.

MarshClan -  cunning and smart, they are the wisest clan.

ThistleClan - Sly and dirty fighters, are sometimes called foxhearts and cowards because of how sneaky they are. They have to be that way if they want to outsmart the coyotes. They are similar to ShadowClan stereotype wise.

BriarClan - Bold, brave, and strong, BriarClan is similar to ThunderClan. They’re also a bit proud.

LakeClan - peace loving, kind, and just, LakeClan is very similar to RiverClan. If they are attacked, they are ready to fight back. Without keeping this in mind, a lot of warriors/apprentices view them as weak until they fight LakeClan in battle.

FireClan - Just, bold/fierce, determined, and brave. They love sunning themselves just like LakeClan does.

Poving starts now!

Valleypaw:

Valleypaw flew quickly and silently, her breathing ragged. I… I think I’ve gone far enough… but just a bit further to be safe, to make sure he won’t catch up. Valleypaw gulped. He. The image of that had been bothering Valleypaw for the last who-knows-how-many minutes played itself over in her head. His paws were red. Not just with natural coloring, but with… with the blood of… of… the blood of… Valleypaw squeezed her eyes shut, clenched her teeth, and forced the thought out of her head. No! I will NOT think about that! Valleypaw looked down to see a forest below her. The first forest she had seen in a long time. All of a sudden, she felt her wing muscles burn with exhaustion. I guess I can take a break… just for a few minutes or so. Not long. Valleypaw landed, and folded her wings. Anyway, I feel summoned to this place. A mouse ran out in front of her paws, and she quickly snapped her neck. Valleypaw bent her head down and sniffed the mouse. It’s not much, but it will do. Valleypaw gulped it down hungrily, and pricked her ears at the sound of a twig snapping. She quickly licked her fur over her wounds* in order to hide the blood. For whatever is coming, blood will mean weakness. Valleypaw stood up, ready to meet whatever was coming.

*Valleypaw must have been in a fight with whoever "he" is. There was at least a cut on her side and a scratch on her right cheek.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

topazhamster42

Up

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

catdragon13873

Bubblepaw was extremely annoyed. It may not have been for a good reason, but ever since LakeClan was destroyed by that annoying fire lizard, she had a bit of a temper. Anyways, another one of the fire lizards had caught her in a blast recently. Luckily, she hadn't been badly hurt, but one of her ears had been singed, as well as her muzzle. Also, all of the fish had been eaten by these weird fat water lizards with rocks on their backs (they're turtles, but Bubblepaw doesn't know that) and it was getting difficult to find mice. When the dreams had started coming true, she had noticed that her tail had gradually started to split, but it didn't hurt. Bubblepaw actually thought it looked pretty cool.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

Oh yeah and the fire lizards are actually dragons, but we can't expect Bubblepaw to know that!

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

Thumbnail avatar 64e9c3bc52

crowsoul50

Vulturepaw decided that, even though he could do it, flying in a hailstorm was not one of the funner things to do with one's day. The icy pellets stung his face and his less-than-perfect eyesight didn't help, either. He'd been flying for hours and didn't want to risk landing because it was so dark he didn't know if he was above water or a canyon.  

Today in itself wasn't a good day, either. Half-dead frog looking things with deer antlers decided that he looked pretty tasty and when he took off to avoid them, he made the unpleasant discovery that they had dragonfly wings, too. Batwing had been flying ever since. 

He saw a smudge of light on the horizon. The end of the cloud bank, maybe? He did a sharp turn and made his way to it. Nothing protected the fragile membrane of his wings against the hail and he ended up pulling his wings to his body and diving several times to avoid the pain. Finally, he made it out of the cloud bank and made for the nearest tree. He landed on a branch and almost slid off it. He sank his claws into the branch, sending bark raining down on the ground below. He sighed. At least I'm on semi-solid ground again. 

• Posted at:

Call me IshmaelLord Edgelord to you. 

A dark sense of humor is like clean water. Everyone should have it, but only few do.

Artist//Camp Counselor//Psychology Enthusiast

Ruler of cringe

topazhamster42

Btw, when I said Valleypaw heard a stick snap, I was intending another (land) cat to show up. If you haven't poved yet, please take that into consideration.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

catdragon13873

Bubblepaw walked through the forest, wondering if there were any other survivors, when suddenly, she stepped on a twig. She thought, 'I could have sworn I heard a gasp just now...' and went to investigate. Pushing her way through the bushes, she saw a young she-cat with bird wings and odd swirling patterns on her fur. She knew this apprentice... "Valleypaw? Is that you?"

"Who are you?... Wait... Bubblepaw?"

"Yes, it's me. What are you doing here?"

"I was attacked by another cat, and had to fly away as fast as possible! What are you doing here?"

"I had to escape from a giant fire breathing lizard! I'm glad you're here!"

They went back into the woods, looking for other survivors, and the once-plentiful prey.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

Hey Topaz, what Clan was Valleypaw? If Valleypaw and Bubblepaw weren't part of the same clan, then could they have become friends during a Gathering?

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

topazhamster42

Yeah they could have become friends at a gathering. Valleypaw is from IceClan

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

topazhamster42

Valleypaw followed Bubblepaw into the forest while keeping an eye out for any movement. "So, what have you been doing since FireClan was destroyed?"

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

, 2