Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Emberpaw shivered as a cool breeze ruffled her fur. It's going to be a cold night, and getting wet from swimming back to what's left of camp wouldn't help. She gazed towards the sunset. I'll sleep by FireClan tonight. Atleast the canyon is warm.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Bring Me the Night 

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Here's my Bubblepaw POV:

I walked to Vulturepaw, and talked to him. I kept my voice cool and calm, but I occasionally flashed him angry glares to let him know that I hold a grudge. I said, "Ok. I'm just going to let you know now. I don't like you. You are the last cat that I want to travel with. However, I will do it. I haven't forgiven you for threatening my friend. I might never. But, there is something you should know. I intend to save my Clan, and will work with whoever I have to in order to do it. So, will you please join our search party? We are looking for prey and other survivors." He didn't say anything, but nodded, so we set off to hunt. 

And here's Lightningpaw.

I padded through the undergrowth, completely lost. I heard a roar behind me, and completely lost it. I scrambled and ran forwards. I heard a screech from above, and darted under a bush. It sounded catlike, so I looked up and saw a cat about my size that had bird wings, holding another cat. They were flying in the direction that I was running, and I figured that if they were in the air, they could see a safe place. I followed them from a distance, desperate for safety and companionship, but wary of attack. When they finally landed, I was relieved. My paws were about to fall off. I was at a ravine, and the cats were near a tree. I edged forwards to see what they were doing, and saw another apprentice. I thought that I knew his name, Vulturepaw, from a young FireClan apprentice at a Gathering. His bat wings were also kind of a dead giveaway. I was about to go out and introduce myself, thinking these cats could be helpful, but then my very, VERY empty stomach decided that I should hunt first. I silently bounded into the undergrowth, careful to keep my two tails still.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Jade- Me 

Pineapplethe RainWing/NightWing hybrid

Bubblesplash- the warrior cat 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Pinkie Pie- the MLP character 

Peril- the firescales dragon

Welcome back old people!

Best Post:/298740

Thumbnail avatar 64e9c3bc52

crowsoul50

Vulturepaw: 

I stood at the base of the tree, waiting for Bubblepaw to come to me. She stood a little closer than I would have liked, but I didn't move. It was still pretty clear she didn't like me very much.  

"Ok," she said, "I'm just going to let you know now. I don't like you." I knew it.  "You are the last cat that I want to travel with. However, I will do it. I haven't forgiven you for threatening my friend. I might never. But there is something you should know. I intend to save my Clan, and will work with whoever I have to I order to do it. So will you please join our search party? We are looking for prey and other survivors."

I stared at Bubblepaw and glanced at the tree. It was entirely possible for me to leave, but I hesitated. I'd been by myself for a while and I could use the company. Besides, I could always ditch them later. I nodded, and we headed into the forest to hunt. 

I split off from the group, following a strange scent. I pushed through the undergrowth and came across a little stream. "Must feed into the river," I muttered to myself. I saw a strange glint in the water. And padded to the bank. It looked like a giant  fish, just sitting there. I plunged my paws into the icy water and pulled out... a cat? 

Emberpaw:

I sat next to a stream, trying to plan my next move. I heard a crackle of something moving behind me and reacting on instinct, I dove into the water. I dug my claws into the muck that made up the bottom of the stream. I felt my water breathing kick in, and settled down to wait for whatever-it-was to move on there way. Apparently that was not to be. 

Before I could react, powerful paws clawed into my fur and hauled me out with apparent ease. Without looking at my assailant, I made the glowing spots on my fur flash. I turned and saw a cat just blinking. His signature squint, horns, and bat wings said it all. 

"Vulturepaw?"

"Emberpaw?! What on earth are you doing in a stream?" 

"I was hiding from you. Where did you come from?"

"I just joined in a group with a few others. We're looking for survivors. And since it appears you're very much alive, why don't you join us?"

"Alright..."

"Good. Let's go meet them." Vulturepaw mewed, then bounded off. 

I shook out my pelt and then ran after him. 

"Hey guys!" he bellowed, running up to two other cats. "Look who I found!" 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Call me IshmaelLord Edgelord to you. 

Narnia is my city. 

They try to break me down, but in snapping my wings they forget I have claws. 

Artist//Camp Counselor//Psychology Enthusiast

Ruler of cringe

topazhamster42

Oops I just realized I poved Emberpaw instead of Cinder a few days ago

• Posted at:

~Topaz

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

catdragon13873

Bubblepaw's POV:

I heard the noise of breaking branches, and looked up from my search to check what it was. Sure enough, it was Vulturepaw. That clumsy cat is going to scare every piece of prey from here to LakeClan! He yelled, "Look who I found!" Right behind him, going just as fast, (but a lot more silently), was another apprentice. "Hello, who are you?" I asked. "Emberpaw."

"Hi, Emberpaw. I'm Bubblepaw." I suddenly caught the smell of prey and looked up. There was a frog right by my face! I caught it, recoiling at the taste, but wrinkling my nose and picking it up anyways. Prey is prey, after all. I went back to the ravine to see a strange-looking cat with dark gray fur and prominent back spikes. "Who are you?" I asked, maybe a little more rudely than necessary. "Cinder." 

"Do you want to come with me? You don't look like you'll last the night out here."

"I guess."

We went back to our makeshift camp, chatting along the way. When we made it, Emberpaw looked at Cinder and yowled happily "Cinder! It's you!" She then explained to the rest of us that she and Cinder were littermates. 

Lightningpaw: 

I looked into the ravine to see that the group of cats had grown. They might make good allies. When one of them yowled happil and raced towards one of the other ones, I made my decision. I would sleep here, and then go and talk to them in the morning. 

I made the PoVs assuming that Emberpaw is littermates with Cinder. If I got it wrong and it is actually a different cat, then, whoops, I got it wrong.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Welcome back old people!

crowsoul50

Yeah, they're littermates

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

topazhamster42

Valleypaw looked about the group. Why are we gathering in the FireClan camp, of all places? "I think I smelled Shimmerpaw in a clearing by MarshClan," Cinder mewed. "Let's get over there, then," Vulturepaw responded.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

catdragon13873

GAH OH TACOS OH TACOS IM DOING SHIMMERPAW TOO FREAKING OUT DONT EVEN KNOW WHY 

• Posted at:

Jade-

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Welcome back old people!

catdragon13873

Where is everybody?

• Posted at:

Jade-

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Welcome back old people!

topazhamster42

I don't know

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

catdragon13873

Um so yeah here's my Shimmerpaw POV. 

I raced over the land, not noticing when the forest turned to moor turned to marshes. I felt like my paws were made of stone. I stumbles, and went down, into a patch of marsh grass. I sighed, looking up at the sky. There was hail falling all around, but it dissolved into nothingness when it touched me. I wasn't even cold. I looked up at the sky, and saw a bat-winged cat flying over the sky. I definitely need to rest, I thought to myself. Now I'm hallucinating things. Then, another voice in my head said, Coming from the cat who has super strength and can glow. It was true. My strength had come in handy in the Clan, though no one knew where it had come from. It could have been a dream, but, ever since the dreams had started coming true, that would have been real too. Plus, I had never had a dream in my life. I kept arguing with myself, even as I drifted off into sleep. 

• Posted at:

Jade-

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Welcome back old people!

catdragon13873

Hey Ishmael, is it Ok is Bubblepaw develops a crush on Vulturepaw later on?

• Posted at:

Jade-

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Welcome back old people!

catdragon13873

Where is everybody?

• Posted at:

Jade-

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Welcome back old people!

crowsoul50

(Ack sorry about not posting, yeah that’s fine Bubblepaw can have a crush on Vulturepaw. )

Vulturepaw: 

“I think I smelled Shinmerpaw in a clearing by MarshClan,” Cinder mewed. 

“Let’s get over there, then,” I said, then looked around at the group. “Isn’t it funny how we all ended up together? Almost uncanny.” I started walking in the direction of MarshClan, ducking under low-hanging bushes so my horns wouldn’t get caught. 
Emberpaw:
I purred happily, nuzzling Cinder’s shoulder. “Where have you been?” I asked. “I thought I would never see you again after all this crazy stuff started!”

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

topazhamster42

"Ehh... I've been here and there," Cinder responded to his sister's question as they headed to MarshClan.

Valleypaw soared low as soon as she saw a glow. She landed in a field by the glowing. The glowing had happened to be Shimmerpaw, and Valleypaw had landed behind her. "Hello..." Valleypaw called. Shimmerpaw jumped in fright and turned around. She murmered something along the lines of "I'm really seeing things now," and fainted. Vulturepaw swooped down with Lightningpaw. "Oops," Valleypaw commented and nudged Shimmerpaw. Emberpaw, Cinder, and Bubblepaw burst out of the bushes a few moments later. "What happened?" Bubblepaw asked.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

catdragon13873

Bubblepaw: 

I walked out of the bushes by MarshClan to find Valleypaw, Vulturepaw, Emberpas, Cinder, and a cat about our size with glowing patches of fur who must have been Shimmerpaw. The glowy cat was in a dead faint. "What happened?" 

"We found Shimmerpaw, but when she saw us, she said to herself 'I'm really seeing things now.' and then she fainted." 

"Ok then. Valleypaw, are you able to carry her? We need to get her back to FireClan, because then we can figure out how to treat her. Vulturepaw, can you take Cinder? Emberpaw and I will walk back, unless you are able to take two cats each." Then, a small figure with two tails stepped out of the bushes and said "Hello, I'm Lightningpaw." 

Lightningpaw: 

I followed the apprentice group to MarshClan, where I saw Shimmerpaw. (If they're not in the same clan, then they met at a Gathering) When they were splitting up to take themselves and Shimmerpaw back to FireClan, I saw my chance to make a dramatic entrance. I crept into a bush near them, stepped out, and said "Hello, I'm Lightningpaw." 

Im not doing Shimmerpaw because she is in a dead faint.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Welcome back old people!

topazhamster42

Right as the cats were talking, a twig snapped. Three creatures emerged from the marsh. The first was a fox with four saber fangs. The second was a massive spider with a scorpion tail. The third was a squirrel with electricity flaring up out of its fur. The squirrel ran at Bubblepaw and bit her on the paw. She shrieked with pain as the fox and the spider charged at the surprised cats.

(Lightningpaw's power includes summoning electricity. He will be able to save Bubblepaw by summoning the electricity in her to come out to him, if he acts fast enough.)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

catdragon13873

Um but Bubblepaw's dream immunity is not being touched by dream creatures (unless she wants to). Maybe she was just caught by surprise or something... Also, I'm pretty sure Lightningpaw is a girl.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Welcome back old people!

topazhamster42

Oops

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

topazhamster42

100th post

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

crowsoul50

Vulturepaw:
Bubblepaw came out of the bushes. Her eyes rested on the unconscious cat. “What happened?”
"We found Shimmerpaw, but when she saw us, she said to herself 'I'm really seeing things now.' and then she fainted."
"Ok then. Valleypaw, are you able to carry her? We need to get her back to FireClan, because then we can figure out how to treat her. Vulturepaw, can you take Cinder? Emberpaw and I will walk back, unless you are able to take two cats each." Bubblepaw responded.
“I can only take one right now.” I huffed. I didn’t want to take orders from a cat who would probably push me in a river as soon as save me from it, but I headed towards Cinder anyways.
Just then, I heard a twig snap. I turned and saw three creatures heading towards us. A fox with saber teeth, a scorpion-spider, and what I could only describe as an electric furball. The furball lunged at Bubblepaw and sank its teeth into her paw. She screamed at started shaking her paw, trying to fling the squirrel off as the other two attacked.
I ducked as the toothy fox leapt at my throat then pushed up, it’s muzzle wedging in between my horns. I hissed as its teeth scraped at the back of my neck and started pushing it back, beating my wings furiously to try and scare it away.

Emberpaw:
I ran to the side of the giant spider and tried to swipe its legs out from under it without getting stung by the deadly looking tail. I kept having to move because it kept turning to face me. “Leave us alone!” I howled. 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Narnia is my city. 

Ruler of cringe

catdragon13873

Bubblepaw: 

Well, this is embarrassing. I thought to myself. I was incapacitated enough that all I could do was watch the other cats fight off the spider/scorpion, the fangy fox, and the evil lightning squirrel. The flow noticed me lying there helpless, and all of the other cats were busy fighting the animals. The fox opened it's mouth, and I could see the flame building up. Of course it breathes fire. It wouldn't be any fun otherwise. I felt the flame, but it didn't hurt me, except for my muzzle and one of my ear tips, which both stung like a whole hive of bees. It was too much, and I passed out. (By the way, guys, Bubblepaw's anti-dream creatures thing is on in her sleep or knocked out-ness or whatever, so Cinder will just go right through her) 

Lightningpaw: 

When I noticed Bubblepaw struggling with the squirrel, I rushed over to help her, but the spider got into the way. Slashing at its tail, I saw Bubblepaw pass out, when the fox breathed fire at her. I noticed the squirrel edging closer, showing pointy teeth, like it was considering Bubblepaw as prey. I ran over to attack it, but the squirrel saw me and, ignoring Bubblepaw, bushed up its fur and sent small lightning at me. I ducked, and suddenly, the lightning turned around and fried the squirrel. Snarling, I whirled to face the fox, who was trying to spring a sneak attack on me. It was as if I was lightning, moving too fast for the fox to hit me, but dealing serious blows. Vulturepaw was there, too, matching my blows, but not my speed. After a short amount of time, the fox ran away, whimpering. Valleypaw chose that moment to wing her way back, after carrying Shimmerpaw to FireClan. We all jumped on the spider, with the exception of Emberpaw and Cinder, who were already there. With all of us ganging up on it, it didn't stand a chance. It scuttled away, dragging it's limp tail behind it. We were slow going back to FireClan, with Valleypaw and Vulturepaw too tired to fly, and Bubblepaw unconscious, but we managed.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Welcome back old people!

topazhamster42

The spider laid dead at Valleypaw's feet, the fox also lied dead nearby, and the squirrel no where to be seen. "I'll carry Bubblepaw, Vulturepaw, get Shimmerpaw," Valleypaw mewed. Right as they entered the forest, a whizzing sound traveled in the air, and Emberpaw was gone, her shrieks growing quiet. Valleypaw set Cinder down and flew after the blur, Vulturepaw trailing her. "Cinder, keep everyone together!" Valleypaw called. They soon came across a luxuriant forest. "We should wait for the others," Vulturepaw sugested. "Ok," Valleypaw mewed, and landed on a rock. Soon, the others appeared, panting. "Where's Emberpaw?" Cinder panted. Vulturepaw started to say something, but the whir sounded again. This time, it was Bubblepaw. "HELP ME!" She screamed and was taken away by the blur. (Is it ok if Bubblepaw regained conscience as she was picked up by "the blur"?) 

Cinder paced about at the den's entrance. Once Bubblepaw had dissapeared, a short chase happened, but Valleypaw and Vulturepaw weren't quick enough to catch the blur. Valleypaw had just left to scout the jungle, leaving Vulturepaw to fend for the others if the blur came back again. They had made camp in an old fox den. 

---------

Valleypaw had been gone for hours. Vulturepaw decided to go looking for her. Cinder heard a blur and turned around. This time, Shimmerpaw was gone. An arrow in the sand pointed towards the sunset. "Come on!" Cinder hissed. He turned to check on Lightningpaw to find her sleeping. Cinder turned around and set off in the direction the arrow pointed at.

I'll have to give up soon. It's getting late... Valleypaw soared above a branch, and turned when she heard something. She saw a figure on a tree in the distance. That looks like Bubblepaw! Valleypaw flew over to the tree to find Emberpaw and Bubblepaw sleeping. Ember jerked her head up when she saw Valleypaw coming. "Valleypaw!" she called and Bubblepaw woke up. "Oh good, I found you," Valleypaw sighed in relief. "Let me get you two back to camp."

"Take me first!" Bubblepaw said. "No, no take me first! I don't want to be left alone!" Emberpaw argued. After a while, Shimmerpaw fell onto the branch. 

(Ok, I'm throwing something at you. Vulturepaw will come back a little bit after Cinder left and will track Cinder down with Lightningpaw. Cinder will find the tree, and then, Vulturepaw and Lightningpaw will find it too a few minutes later. This is important to how they will find the root of the problem. It has to do with something in the tree)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

catdragon13873

Ok

• Posted at:

Jade-

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Welcome back old people!

catdragon13873

Up

• Posted at:

Jade-

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Welcome back old people!

topazhamster42

Bumpeh

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

catdragon13873

Bubblepaw: 

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? I finally regain consciousness, only to be carried away by a stupid blur? I DID NOT FIGHT THE EVIL LIGHTNING SQUIRREL FOR THIS! When I got wherever the blur was taking me, I noticed that Emberpaw was there. "Hi, Emberpaw". I said, a bit sarcastically. Suddenly, Shimmerpaw appeared in the tree as well. "Well, this is normal". I said, very sarcastically. I fell asleep, and was awakened by Emberpaw yelling, "Valleypaw!" Sure enough, Valleypaw was there. I sighed with relief. She said, "Oh good, I found you. Let's get you back to camp." 

"Take me first!" I said. I know it was a bit selfish, but I really didn't want to be here after dark. Annoyingly, Emberpaw said the same thing. Then, Shimmerpaw fell onto the branch. It was obvious we weren't going anywhere. At least, not until Cinder showed up. He paced around, trying to figure out how to get us all down and back to camp. Then, Vulturepaw and Lightningpaw arrived.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Welcome back old people!

topazhamster42

"Are you ok?" Cinder called up to the cats in the tree. He had just found them. "Oh, thank StarClan you're ok!" Lightningpaw called as soon as she and Vulturepaw burst out of the bushes. She looked up to where Cinder was looking. "Well, that solves the other problem. Are all of you up there?" Lightingpaw asked.

"Yeah, we're all here," Valleypaw retorted. "Well well, look what we have here," A strange voice sounded from behind them. "You guys look tired. Come on in for a while." 

"Err, no? Who are you anyway!?" Bubblepaw snorted. "Don't be rude," Shimmerpaw scolded. "but we did just meet you. How do we know that you aren't some creepy monster that wants to eat us?" A sigh sounded from the creature. "You are wise to be cautious. But the prophecy cats were destinied to meet with me, Shimmerpaw."

Shimmerpaw gasped. "How do you know my name?" "I just do," the creature said and stepped out from the hole above them in the tree. She was a ginger tabby with bright green eyes, but that wasn't all. She had green dots and dashes in a pattern on her face and other spots too. Great sragon wings were tucked into her sides. At the top of her back, spikes started coming out of her pelt. At the back of her back, scales started to line her fur, and a dragon tail streamed out behind her. "Come inside, I'll get a remedy for your friend."

(Everyone needs to go inside, the creature has something important to share with them)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

topazhamster42

Up

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

topazhamster42

Up

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

topazhamster42

Hello?

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

topazhamster42

I know the glitch is annoying but please post if you're still here

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

1 , , 3