What is/are your favorite sport(s)?

Thumbnail avatar

hawktiger188

Okay, so, first, please answer the poll above if you haven't. If you have, great, let's jump in.

My favorite sports have to be swimming and soccer but I've played way more. I've done basketball (lowkey hate, I'm sorry plez forgive), volleyball (not much but not a fan, my arms hurt but all my friends say my serve is amazing), baseball (first baseman peepssss), karate, and gymnastics. 

This year, the soccer season is here and my life has purpose again! I would probably die without soccer. I play center defense, my favorite position. Swimming starts in 2018 and is in the dead of winter. (feb to march or april) I live in a place where the record low is -66 degrees f. Nope, not Canada. So, I'm walking around at 7 AM in the negatives with wet hair. It freezes in minutes and it crackles against each other. If you haven't experienced it, it's difficult to understand. I'm also doing track this year.

YAY I HATE RUNNING WHY DO I DO THIS

Well, if you have any fun sports stories or just want to share your favorite sport(s), let me know. I want to build up a soccer and swimming club of SAMBers. 

Thanks for reading!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Annora   Blonde Mormon Girl Lizbeth is my only gang member. I do not spew profanities. I enunciate them clearly, like a ~bad word~ lady.
Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

Does dodgeball count? Because I can dodge balls as well as how I dodge important life decisions. If not, Internet surfing. 3am Wikipedia searches, man. 

• Posted at:

Call me Happeh®

Grayromantic+bi&proud

Alpeoplarpeople.

"I don't want my life to imitate art. I want my life to be art."-Carrie Fisher

Love/life/death doesn't discriminate.

Normalness leads to sadness.

P R O T I P

Thumbnail avatar

hawktiger188

Yes, I would consider it a sport. I too dodge amazingly important choices in my life. And I also love surfing!

The internet.

• Posted at:

Annora   Blonde Mormon Girl Lizbeth is my only gang member. I do not spew profanities. I enunciate them clearly, like a ~bad word~ lady.
Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Cheerleading??? CHEERLEADING?????? THAT ISN'T EVEN A---------

Enough already, you don't like them, we get it.

My favorite is CC and Track, then Swimming, and as you see above, I am NOT a fan of cheerleaders, but I also like karate, (even though I don't take it)

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

"When darkness comes, you know I'm never far..."

Thumbnail avatar

hawktiger188

Normally, I wouldn't add cheerleading but they can throw girls like me around. Wouldn't want to mess with them... 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 3f614b917c

tsunamininja5

YOU PUT TAEKWONDO IN THE POLL

THANK YOU

NO ONE EVER DOES

• Posted at:

Samurai

Trainee Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Martial Arts Action Writer

Future Olympian

"The person who decides your worth is you and you are far more worthy than you tell yourself." - my taekwondo instructor

Thumbnail avatar

hawktiger188

@Samurai  Of course! I was actually thinking about different sports and I thought of karate and then I thought taekwondo is kinda along those lines. Might as well put it!

• Posted at: