Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

- describe things through how theyre relevant. for example, if you have a character with curly blonde hair, say "her blonde curls bounced against her back as she ran" rather than "she had blonde curly hair that reached down her back".

- dont do roll calls. for example, if your characters sitting by a fire with their friends, say "i sat at the fire with my friends", dont list off the names of the friends. introduce them as they become relevant in their speaking or actions, through things like "after a brief period of silence, Laura spoke up" instead of mentioning laura at the beginning of the scene. thisll also keep irrelevant people out of the scene and make the introduction to the scene more gradual than just a brick wall right at the beginning.

- like with the characters, only introduce things when theyre relevant. you dont need to know about the trees if they never rustle in the wind or cast weird shadows that your character confuses for a person watching or following them. you dont need to know how narrow the hall is if your character doesnt feel claustrophobic or something.

- learning! curves! exist! your character wont be perfect at singing if the last time theyve done so is under their breath when they had a song stuck in their head that one time. similarly, theyre not gonna be perfect with their pyrokinesis if they just now got it; theyre not gonna know how to control it or anything about how it works. they figure that out with time.

- write about the character, not the events. dont write about the storm, write about the kid whose house got destroyed by it. otherwise people wont care about it or at least wont care about it as much. youre writing a story, not a news article.

- clumsy is only a flaw in very extreme situations. clumsy usually ends up being used to help the character in ways such as the character tripping and dropping their books and the love interest helps them up. unless its to the point where the character is constantly tripping over things and falling off their own two feet and are literally a safety hazard to themselves and people around them, clumsy is neutral.

- proofread your story several times. typos are the worst and pretty interesting in more experienced circles, as are inconsistent and awkward moments. dont proofread until the end of the section, though, because then youll start editing and never actually finish your writing.

- perfect characters are horrible; theyre impossible to relate to and thus fall into the uncanny valley (look that up if you dont know what it is). most normal people dont spend their free time donating toys to orphans or taking homeless people out to dinner. 

- function is more important than aesthetics. dont give your character stilettos if theyre gonna be running around and doing crazy superhero-esque stunts. dont give your character lots of jewelry if theyre on the streets. black is inferior to navy when it comes to night camoflague. i can and will go on later in the thread.

- "said" is not an inferior dialogue tag to "muttered" or "pondered" or "shouted" or anything else you can come up with. we tend to graze over the words "said" and "asked" just like articles (the, a, of, etc) and so not including them in favor of other things can clutter up your writing. of course include the others but throw in a "said" every few lines.

- dialogue isnt always as clean as typing. throw in some stutters (uh, um, eh, huh, etc) and have characters trail off and use the wrong grammar sometimes (so long as its intentional and you use the right grammar in-story, im talking things like 'gonna and things like that) and do all sorts of things that come up when people actually talk. dialogue isnt usually clean-cut unless its scripted, so clean-cut dialogue will make things feel artificial. however, do use clean-cut stuff if your character is calm and collected.

- quotes end in commas when theyre followed by dialogue commas and other punctuation when theyre followed by an action. similarly, dialogue tags end in periods when theyre cutting a sentence in half and other punctuation when theyre between sentences. (e.g. "No," she said, adjusting her position in her chair, "I did not." At this, she took the pencil she was chewing on from her mouth and pointed the tip at him. "Foolish of you to accuse me of such a thing, eh?")

- divide things into paragraphs based on pest. change the paragraph if you change person, environment, subject, or time. for example, when a few persons talking, they move to a new place, you introduce another significant element, or you do a time skip, change the paragraph. big blocks of text are hell to read.

feel free to add and request some, ill be adding more about more specific topics because this is my thing™

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

moonlightmystery143

yell heah this went through mod bless

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

moonlightmystery143

mmmmm some more description stuff yell heah

- if you have to do descriptions, make sure they contribute to the book. dont let the book stop so you can go on for hours about how beautiful that girls eyes are and compare them to a million different gemstones.

- people dont see other people in physical attributes, they see people in comparison. whens the last time you saw a little girl and thought "ok weve got small frame, pale, big eyes, dark hair, black eyes" rather than comparing the girl to a living doll in your head. the living doll comparison makes her small and poised and fragile, unlike the other girl with a small frame, pale skin, big eyes, and dark hair/eyes. two characters can have the same features but look completely different.

- this goes with the above one. people will see a character differently because of who they are and who the character is. for example a boy (stereotypes for simplicitys sake) will see a girl and see how her hair falls around her and how her eyes sparkle in the light etc etc purple prose. a popular girl might look at the same girl and notice that shes wearing too much eyeliner and is wearing clothes from walmarts discount bin. her mom might see how exhausted she looks after school and how shes been wearing the same jeans for three days.

- describe the face!!!! dont just limit yourself to "she had brown eyes and black hair" explain whats under the black hair and around the brown eyes. you can show so much more about a character in your descriptions if you mention more than what gemstone their eyes resemble.

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

moonlightmystery143

on royalty

- royalty dont always wear the fancy dresses and such. even in medieval times theyd wear stuff similar to what commoners wear, though more comfortable and often nicer quality due to being of higher status. for example, you can actually see pictures online of the romanov family of russia wearing commoners' clothing. the gowns and crowns and such were saved for formal occasions.

- along with this, try and keep your royal characters outfits reasonable and appropriate to the time. this is just a personal pet peeve but at no period in time did royalty wear an elfs prom dress. dyes typically werent too saturated, and oftentimes they would wear several layers as was standard at the time. silk, fur, and velvet were commonly used. of course, fancy embellishments and trims were used to show off status, as well as dyes such as purples. even in modern settings you dont see royalty wearing things that look like prince/ss costumes.

- corsets werent absolute nightmares that served as the bane to every womans existence. they werent intended to be closed entirely but rather have a few inch gap in back. corsets designed to extremely exaggerate the figure werent common and neither were women who tied their corsets painfully tight. perhaps a bit of discomfort from the tightness but not enough physical pain to really complain over.

- medieval people typically didnt question rulers or anything of the sort. they typically believed that nobles were made of different stuff and were thus more noble and more naturally capable of rule. its similar to how nowadays the 1% believe the 99% are just lazy while the 1% work hard for what they earn.

- they dont spend all day sitting on their throne. throne rooms were only used for ceremonies and such things and they had actual duties to attend to for, yknow, running the kingdom and all that. along with that, they had hobbies to partake in while they weren't busy running the kingdom. basically, they didnt have any time to spend hours sitting on the throne looking pretty and that doesnt even do anything besides show that the characters royalty which most would be able to tell anyways by other clues.

- royal characters have their own hobbies and they definitely arent limited to academics, gloating, and fencing, or anything of the sort. theyre just as much people as the peasants and they all have their ways of passing time. just because they are able to enjoy the finer things in life doesnt mean theyre all prim and proper. for example (going back to the romanovs cause theyre one of the most modern examples of a legitimate monarchy) theres that one picture that went around however long ago of a young princess anastasia smoking.

- if they do the thing where they disguise themselves as a peasant theyll get uncomfortable with their new life, and fast. its like if we threw you into a developing country that doesnt have plumbing or electricity. the high life is where theyre comfortable, even if they really do want a simpler life. itll most likely wear most any royal character out more than those socials ever could.

- even monarchies arent run by a single person. therell still be tons of other people assisting the royal family: advisors, underlings, spies, military officials, and several other government positions/offices. along with that, there should be some sense of a caste system, and it's not just kings straight down to peasants.

- even fantasy worlds have real world problems to face with whether or not their kingdoms needs are being met and all those things. they arent just worrying about magic stuff all the time.

- everything a royal does is magnified tenfold because everyone hears about it, so all their flaws will be tons more noticeable. though (like i said) they were often believed to have a divine right to rule, their flaws will stick out. your character will have to be careful with their actions if they care about being liked by their people.

- kings and queens are addressed as "your majesty", and princes and princesses are addressed as "your royal highness" or "your highness". "sire" and "ma'am" are also acceptable for the former group. smaller kingdoms' kings and queens may on occasion be addressed as "your highness" or "your grace". dukes and duchesses are addressed as "your grace". wives of lords are called "lady (last name" and daughters are "lady (first name)".

- typically speaking, bowing your head is not enough, and often bigger gestures will be expected such as low bows, curstsies, or kneeling. sometimes you would have to put your forehead to the floor and not raise it without the monarchs permission. this is also done to the spouse, heir, and the whole royal family, even including kneeling to children. also, sitting before your monarch does so is a no-no.

- the heir becomes monarch immediately after the current monarch dies, rather than remaining crown prince/princess until coming of age. however, they will often have regents and other advisors to make sure the kingdom doesnt crash and burn at the hands of a child.

- you cannot marry into a position higher than the blood ruler. because of this, women who marry the king will be queens because kings outrank queens, but if a man marries the queen he is a prince or prince consort.

- of course, things are subject to change based on the setting, especially with the more technical stuff above this point. keep your setting in mind, the culture and history of the area will play a large part in the monarchy and how the royals think and act.

- the higher you are in line to the throne, the more dangerous everyday life becomes. there will always be someone beneath you who will do anything to get your standing. bodyguards would definitely be a thing, along with food tasters to ensure no one slipped some cyanide into your dinner or anything.

- privacy is a rare occasion. not only are there the aforementioned bodyguards, but castle settings tend to be chock-full of maids and servants busy at work at any given moment.

- private tutors, both in medieval and modern settings. they would be sure to have either the best or among the best education available.

- oftentimes there was little no say in their futures. they had to do what had been determined for them and if they spoke up against this or went against their familys wishes, that could be considered treason.

- class divide does exist, but in writing its a thin line to walk. your character will have some sort of disconnect with the people due to having everything handed to them, but if the people preparing them for rule have any competence whatsoever theyll know the basics. think stuff along the lines of how the economy works and at least the basics of everyday peasant/commoner life. other than that, things will come as a shock. theyll be surprised to find that candles and books are too expensive to have a candle to read their book in the light of at sunset. basically, culture shock, not a dimensional portal.

- noble ladies werent useless. sure, they were largely domestic in skillset and they werent any action heroines, but they definitely did have their accomplishments. just because its not leading armies and cutting off heads doesnt mean its useless.

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

wow bookmark

this is super useful

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

#AllPeopleArePeople

merry christmas !!!!!
Thumbnail avatar 7786084a38

tealelf182

Very useful

• Posted at:

Kanaya/Tale

Queen of Shoosh Paps

#Remember9/11

SPOOPY TIME

I will change my sig another day, too l a z y

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

bookmark

• Posted at:

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // pansexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

danmishacasdannydanthesecond

Thumbnail avatar 9d61cc3cec

bluefire881

bookmark

this is really useful

• Posted at:

|| Ashes/Laura ||

Unapologetically bi

The Hamiltrash

//she/her//11//libra//ravenclaw//fander//theater nerd//

and love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love cannot be killed or swept aside

history has it's eyes on you~

/298477

This is... I DON'T WANT TO SAY USEFUL OKAY THREE PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY SAID IT.

THIS IS SUPERCALLAFRAGALISTICEXPAALADOCIOUS!

• Posted at:

Aphrodite/Theodosia/Peggy

DON'T CALL ME SON

moonlightmystery143

thanks yall //fingerguns//

if any o yall have things you want a little (or a lottle) help with just yodel, ill probably be organizing together a list for either names, appearances, or personalities in the next day or two so just feel free to add stuff onto that list

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Yodel?

• Posted at:

DON'T CALL ME SON

moonlightmystery143

did i stutter

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Y O D E L?

You know what I'll just

*slids out for the time being*

• Posted at:

DON'T CALL ME SON

moonlightmystery143

nope nope you saw the writing mom bit i subconsciously adopted all of you sorry i dont make the rules

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Thumbnail avatar fef408cf58

lionphoenix181

Thank you so much

• Posted at:

Eclipse

Queen of Sharpies/Duct Tape/Beanie Boos

Pelus

Silverwing

Newt S

Nyra Thomas Lunar Will Emily Freya TJ Redd Kate Z

Sheldon VanMoosewisker

Busy writing books

PLATYPUS

#AllPeopleArePeople

X-MAS

#ALLHAILTHEGLOWCLOUD

Wow ty for this awesome advice!

• Posted at:

SARAH

'Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.'

#KyleandSarahForever

Kyle, I may not always be there with you, but I'm always here for you.

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

Bookmark.

Also I’m Ochoko’s Mom you can’t subconsously adopt me.

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

moonlightmystery143

i may not be able to subconsously adopt you but i can subconsciously adopt you

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Thumbnail avatar fef408cf58

lionphoenix181

@Eris: You may adopt me if you have the right papers

• Posted at:

Eclipse

Queen of Sharpies/Duct Tape/Beanie Boos

Pelus

Silverwing

Newt S

Nyra Thomas Lunar Will Emily Freya TJ Redd Kate Z

Sheldon VanMoosewisker

Busy writing books

PLATYPUS

#AllPeopleArePeople

X-MAS

#ALLHAILTHEGLOWCLOUD

Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

But you’re marrying my daughter Ochoko you can’t adopt me.

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

moonlightmystery143

aighty time for names

- names usually hint at the background of a character. a hippie might name their kid sky or river or echo, while a prim and proper rich person might name their kid perseus or sebastian or ophelia. so on and so forth, i cant list all the different types of names or wed be here all week. you get my point.
- keep names at least fairly normal if theyre in the real world and modern day. i personally have a disliking for really common names like rachel and john and im sure thats shared among tons of writers cause we want our characters to be memorable but you dont have to give your characters the coolest names ever. look at homestuck, i havent read it but they managed to make cool characters named john dave rose and jane.
- for fantasy worlds you have a bit more leniency but try to give some sense of which names are popular and unpopular. maybe each one has a unique name but thatd be a nightmare to keep track of for more than just a population. show that the names can be popular and unpopular, like how sophia is the most common and cynthia is by contrast a much less popular name.
- ive seen tons of different methods for naming people. for me i like to go with a combination of the meaning and connotation, going with something thatd fit the character at least somewhat and sounds fitting, but theres also people i know who just go for whatever feels right or anything else you can think of.
- with the methods of naming, some people like to go for the exact opposite, such as a snake former friend of mine. sometimes ill do the same if i want to play with irony and such.

- with the meanings and such, dont make it horribly obvious. dont make a character named raven who loves black and is very dark and tristed in personality or a character named scarlet whos got bright red hair and is fiery and has lots of energy and a short temper. keep it subtle.
- please dont give your twins near identical names, for their own sake. ive never met any twins with near identical names but im sure they would hate it. im not talking names with a common theme but im talking names like freya and freyr or kevin and devin or mia and maia things like that. similarities are ok, but for he most part keep it the same as you would have it for normal siblings. for example, i know twins named trevor and logan or hope and destiny.
- with that last thing said, there are the weirdos who name their twins things like kevin and devin or mia and maia. usually in cases like these the twins will find any way they can to differentiate themselves. for example one might go by a middle name or nickname.
- with nicknames, use the kiss method. keep it simple, stupid. dont give a million different nicknames you make out of any few letters in their name you can think of. victoria doesnt need to be called all of "v" "vic" "vicky" "tori" "ri" and "ria", she just needs maybe "tori". sometimes different people will have different names for your character though, of course. for example victorias friends may call her vicky, her parents tori, and her teachers victoria. dont go overboard with this.

- also keep in mind nicknames can be like different formations of the same name. for example i call apolaka apple and storm stork. nicknames like these usually result from typos so keep it within a reasonable typo range. alternatively, they can be from the pronunciation as well.

- people dont often use nicknames shortening middle names or last names, rather they just use the middle/last name at that if they opt for the middle/last name. typically, if someone prefers the middle/last name, its because its already easier to pronounce. for example, i know an elizabeth rose who goes by rose because its easier to get out than elizabeth.
- and then theres nicknames that arent based on the name. make sure these make sense and tie directly to big parts of the character. personally i dont see many people using nicknames for other people solely as insults but that might be different for other people.

- name generators and baby name sites are your new best friends. sure, passersby might assume youre pregnant or something, but thats a rarity. personally i like behind the name.

- make sure the characters last name at least generally lines up with their nationality and such. for example you wouldnt have an entirely chinese character who lives in china, with a last name thats something like smith or jones.

- similarly, i prefer to line up the first names, but not always. you have more leniency with first names because theyre chosen and not inherited. still, though, keep the names suited to the setting. william can live in the middle east, of course, but its unlikely unless hes on a military thing that his next door neighbors are abigail and thomas.

- when creating casts of characters, try to make your characters names unique from one another, its much easier to remember catherine from steve from earl than it is to remember catherine from christine from charles.

- this is just a personal thing but it does work. use syllabic rhythm and flow in your names if you want them to sound nicer. at this point for me its just second nature, but it can be pretty confusing to get your head around at first and of course you dont need to do it for a good name. for example, vary the number of syllables or where the syllable stress is for each of the three names. for example, anthony john cooper sounds a lot nicer in your head than michael robert cooper because of the varying syllable count. also, avoid similar sounds. for example, karen mary harrington sounds like shes from a song you sing in elementary school music class.

- rhyming names like sherri ferry or dexter baxter will often make way for teasing. it sounds weird to the ear and often reminds people of silly storybook characters (amelia bedelia, anyone?). if youre going for that type of name go for it, but if you want your character to be taken seriously id advise against it. similarly, id advise against alliterations and under no circumstances should your character have the same first name and last name or something close enough. for example, montgomery montgomery from unfortunate events or tetsutetsu tetsutetsu from bnha (this is the worse offender!), or things like john johnson or steve stevenson.

- changing a letter is alright but dont go too overboard. variations like clare/clara and hailey/hayley/haley are ok but if your name turns out like that woman airwrecka mcbride youve gone too far. way too far.

- refusing to use certain names is perfectly ok. dont force yourself to write a character named elizabeth if you forever associate the name with the girl who knocked you off the playset in third grade. similarly, you can write several claras across your writing arsenal if you enjoy the name (know when to stop though!). however, dont name character after character rebecca after your best friend through middle school. it will make you feel like youre writing your best friend from middle school rather than a completely unique character named after your best friend from middle school. this is why you can refuse names, so you dont associate name with person.

- people are named after family members more often than youd think, especially in middle names. usually the middle name or even first name is reserved for the characters great grandparent who the parents want to honor and such.

- under no circumstance should your character be named after a fictional character or celecrity, unless its a cult classic. making your characters last name jekyll and having a nickname be hyde is fine, but dont name your character taylor swift or anything like that.

- take some advice from new zealand. dont name your character something unreasonably long, and keep things like punctuation and apostrophes out if you can. we dont want another case of the girl whose name was "talula does the hula from hawaii".

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

moonlightmystery143

more on the famous names bit:

make sure its in the public domain to avoid copyright, and keep it to an allusion at best. dont just randomly name a character george washington. keep it a subtle nod so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. and, like i said, keep it to the time-tested classics if you want it to be recognized. taking a first or last name from a book you read is fine, though, such as if you fall in love with the name annabeth after reading percy jackson and wanna write a character with that name. again, though, keep it subtle and just a character who happens to have that name.

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Thumbnail avatar 1b83d2929b

ravenfairy187

Ptfl

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Did you get this from Springhole?

If so, I love that site and thanks for sharing it for the rest of the SAMB!

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

Guess I'll have to be

Living in a fantasy

That's the way it's got to be

From now on

Queen of Wolves

|INTP|Classic Rock|Roleplayer|3/11/14|

WHEELY PAN

moonlightmystery143

@lani: ??

@lupa: some of these i got from springhole, but ive been using various sites for reference as well. i do frequent springhole though

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

@Eris: 

I love using Springhole, it's a pretty great site

It's harder to find other sites that offer roleplay advice but now you made this thread which I'll definitely be watching!

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

Guess I'll have to be

Living in a fantasy

That's the way it's got to be

From now on

Queen of Wolves

|INTP|Classic Rock|Roleplayer|3/11/14|

WHEELY PAN

Thumbnail avatar 9e051623c1

ravenfairy134

wow i can't believe i read all of that in this early morning

bookmark

• Posted at:

apolaka

...good morning

Mayari

logical one

Hana

mm, salty

*insert something christmassy here*

"i am so sorry but you just ate our friend could you please spit him out?"

~morningstar <~~our collective name

cape town is best town

"make sure the characters last name at least generally lines up with their nationality"

very ipmortent thing thank u eris

i've also seen people name their chinese characters bob xuiyu or something, and it really bothers me because Chinese last names are one syllable. one. yeah.
also things like icelandic last names. not all last names are just your father's last name. icelandic ones are your father's first name plus an s and son or dóttir
they also have specific naming regulations; there's a list of names you can use.

so please please please research a nationality's naming background before naming your character 

• Posted at:

Ever After~ 

"but laugh, laugh, laugh, hayden"

ayita, my better twin

oh christmas tree! OH CHRISTMAS TREE!

F E S T I V E 

Thumbnail avatar 8c10572ee4

dancebutterfly4

Thank you mother

• Posted at:

Maddie/ Dancey (I prefer Maddie but most people know me as dancey so) 

Freckles and constellations 

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

bookmark

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Merry CHRISTmas!

moonlightmystery143

youre welcome child

im working on a new thing of tips rn. might not turn out so well just cause im a bit rusty

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Thumbnail avatar b100ee1caa

butterflycandy273

bookmark

this is great advice! thank you! i don't know when, but i will definitely use your tips when writing stuff! yay! why am i ending all my sentences like this!

• Posted at:

candy/marigold

hi there, can you see this?

my gang: violet, ari

#emergencyseafish

#hammockflavoreddrinks

homethread: /306694 (SA)

i like cats, books, music, other things, and peggy

the end?

merry christmas!

Thumbnail avatar cbb2459b9e