Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

aye so just drop in here if you have an rp that you want people to check out or if you wanna check out other peoples rps

so ill start this off with one of my own, shall we?

its called plus ultra, its a boku no hero academia rp but you dont need to have watched the series to be in the rp because i explain quite well if i do say so myself. basically its a superhero thing where 80% of the world have some sort of special physical or mental trait called a quirk, and so through this professional heroes and villains (basically criminals) rise. the characters in the rp are, much like the show, one of the two classes of students in the best hero training school in the world, located in japan and called u.a. high. pretty easy to wrap your head around.

theres three spots left of the twenty, and youre allowed to come up with your own quirks and all, and recently ive gotten desperate for the four with saves to post forms and for other people to pick up spots so ive taken a few steps back from my usual ridiculous forms

find it at /293893 for the main thread and then /274937 for the character discussion thread.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Eris

ill dream a nation of you

a new utopia for you to live in

ill dream a nation of me

a new ambrosia that we can live in

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

I have a RP currently, called What do you see? It's partially based off of Phantom of the Opera and the Mandarins 2017 show, Inside the Ink. I have a basic echo of a plot that I need to expand, and one spot is open. Tread at /295868.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Don't walk off with my raw potato." My science teacher

Imma Trendsetter!

Hey band!

Hey what?

Started July 8, 2014.