Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

PLOT -

It starts with the kits, who are mysteriously disappearing from their nests. They leave without a trace, and many suspect that they have been taken - but nobody has any leads, and it's beginning to prove difficult to catch the kidnapper.
  Then all of the fresh-kill is either stolen or poisoned. The cats begin to get anxious. What will be next? 
  After that, a cat is brutally murdered in the night, right under everybody's noses. At the next Gathering, a group of cats reveal themselves and kidnap a Clan's leader. They are a powerful band of rogues who call themselves the Claws. They seem to be a mock version of the Clans, but they lack honour and deceit rules them.
  Can the Clans extinguish the threat, or will they fall?

NOTES, RULES, AND GUIDELINES -

- Any members of LightClan have a high chance of being killed off. Actually, all of the characters do, but they have a higher chance than anyone else.
  - Please no Mary-Sues, Gary-Stus, or OP characters. These bother me to no end. Though I don't think this needs to be said, I'll say it anyway.
  - I am a strong supporter of LGBTQ+, but those relationships are highly unlikely in the Warriors universe. I mean, they're cats. 
  - I ask that you keep the names valid. Rainbowbutt isn't a warrior name, unless they're a kittypet (even then, it's not very likely). If you need help, there are plenty of warrior cat name generators, like the one on Silverpelt. Star is not a prefix. Thunder, river, wind, and shadow are all valid, however, as the original Clans are not in this. Light, rain, and leaf are invalid, because those are the three Clans. If you've read up to here, put an asterisk next to the name of your cat on the form.
  -I'd appreciate if the genders were somewhat balanced. 
  - There is a maximum of two main slots per person, but any other slots are unlimited.
  - The Claws are a band of rogues, so their names will only be one part, unless they were a Clan cat turned Claw.
  - Do not get upset if: your character is killed off, your form is rejected, your save has expired and/or somebody took it, or if none of the main spots are left. Take your tears somewhere else, because drama will not be tolerated. 
  - Shipping will likely not play too big of a role in this.
  - Updates will be random, and probably a bit slow.
  - Make as many characters as you'd like, but be considerate of others when taking roles that are limited.
  - I do not have the ability to focus on personal conflict or drama amongst the background characters if it is unrelated to the main plot. It messes with the flow. If one chapter is about how three kits were stolen while two warriors kept watch over the nursery, the next chapter probably isn't going to focus on how Littlepaw stepped on Kestrelpaw's tail, which led Kestrelpaw to leave the Clan because he has issues. 
  - No powers or unrealistic appearance. Your cat may not have stars on their pelt and the power to breathe fire, because this isn't one of those stories. This is about normal cats without rainbow fur and eyes.
  - All spots in the form must be filled out unless stated otherwise.
  - Saves last for three days, and expire at 11:59 pm EST of the third day.
  - Please delete the parentheses in the form.
  - I think that's all. If you've read all of this, put a ;-; in Extra.

CLANS:

LeafClan - they live next to a river, and their territory is surrounded by a pine forest. They fish and hunt squirrels, voles, birds, the occasional rabbit, mice, and the like. Members of LeafClan tend to have the ability to fish, swim, and climb trees. They are a mixture of ThunderClan and RiverClan.

LightClan - their territory is all moor. They hunt mainly rabbits and birds. Members of LightClan can run well and jump somewhat high. They are most like WindClan.

RainClan - RainClan territory stretches from an oak forest to a small part of the pine forest. They border LeafClan. Their diet is mostly squirrels, mice, voles, the occasional rabbit, frogs, and sometimes birds. They are sneaky and possess the ability to climb trees well and jump high, and often attack via the trees. They are most like ShadowClan and SkyClan.

The Claws - they live a little bit outside of Clan territory, but not too far away. They are a band of rogues. Their diet is whatever they can find, and they have all sorts of skills. Their numbers are huge, and that's what makes them a threat. They have no apprentices, kits, elders, or medicine cats, because they see them as weak. It is a dictatorship.

SPOTS:

Main -

- LeafClan warrior OR LeafClan medicine cat apprentice
  - LeafClan medicine cat TAKEN BY CEOL [Shadowheart, M]
  - LightClan deputy
  - LightClan apprentice OR LightClan queen
  - Loner
  - Spy (either a rogue that is a member of The Claws who secretly helps the Clans, or a Clan cat who joined the Claws and secretly helps the Clans)
  - RainClan apprentice
  - RainClan warrior

Background - 

LeafClan:
  -Leader (1)
  -Deputy (1)
  -Warriors (UNLIMITED)
  -Apprentices (UNLIMITED)
  -Kits (UNLIMITED)
  -Queens (UNLIMITED)
  -Elders (UNLIMITED)

LightClan:
  -Leader (1)
  -Medicine cat (1)
  -Medicine cat apprentice (1)
  -Warriors (UNLIMITED)
  -Apprentices (UNLIMITED)
  -Kits (UNLIMITED)
  -Queens (UNLIMITED)
  -Elders (UNLIMITED)

RainClan:
  -Leader (1)
  -Deputy (1)
  -Medicine cat (1)
  -Medicine cat apprentice (1)
  -Warriors (UNLIMITED)
  -Apprentices (UNLIMITED)
  -Kits (UNLIMITED)
  -Queens (UNLIMITED)
  -Elders (UNLIMITED)

Claws:
  -Leader (1)
  -Fangs (UNLIMITED - warriors, just a different name)

FORMS:

NAME:
  CLAN:
  ROLE:
  APPEARANCE: (include build, size, eye colour, eye shape, fur length, fur colour, tail, markings, scars, smell, and anything else that sticks out when you see them - a twisted paw, webbed toes)
  PERSONALITY:
  GREATEST FEAR:
  GREATEST AMBITION:
  OTHER FEARS: (optional)
  FLAWS:
  STRENGTHS: (mental and physical - at least 2)
  WEAKNESSES: (mental and physical - at least 2)
  DISABILITIES: (mental and physical - optional)
  KIN: (kits, mate, mother, father, siblings, etc.)
  BACKGROUND: (what motivates them? has anyone close to them died? how are they treated? - optional)
  LOVE INTEREST: (crush - optional)
  EXTRA: (optional)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ceol // Archer [flip.]

libra // hufflepuff // infp-t // spn family // stormer

miscasdandeajensamjarcha

"i want to live in a world where normal is an insult." -misha

if i go crazy, will you still call me superman?

i'm still alive

but i'm barely breathing

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Save the LeafClan warrior (main), LeafClan leader, RainC;an leaderl

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Bring Me the Night 

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Thumbnail avatar 64e9c3bc52

crowsoul50

Save spy! (Claw turned Clan)

• Posted at:

Call me IshmaelLord Edgelord to you. 

A dark sense of humor is like clean water. Everyone should have it, but only few do.

Artist//Camp Counselor//Psychology Enthusiast

Ruler of cringe

tricksterangel48

Saved.

• Posted at:

ceol // Archer [flip.]

miscasdandeajensamjarcha

i'm still alive

but i'm barely breathing

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Save loner and leader of Claws please.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Don't walk off with my raw potato." My science teacher

Imma Trendsetter!

Hey band!

Hey what?

Started July 8, 2014.

J O V R

topazhamster42

Also save second in command of the Claws

• Posted at:

~Topaz

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

tricksterangel48

@Rebel - Saved!

• Posted at:

ceol // Archer [flip.]

miscasdandeajensamjarcha

i'm still alive

but i'm barely breathing

tricksterangel48

@Topaz - There is no official second in command, but you can have a fang who gets a lot of respect from the others and that the leader trusts.

• Posted at:

ceol // Archer [flip.]

miscasdandeajensamjarcha

i'm still alive

but i'm barely breathing

Thumbnail avatar cae2bdb58b

catdragon13873

Here are my forms:

Name: Bubblekit 

Clan: LeafClan 

Role: kit 

appearance: small for her age, with medium length silver tabby fur and white paws, tail tip, and chest. Blue eyes. 

Personality: sarcastic, funny, smart, loyal, and strong 

Greatest fear: bugs 

Greatest ambition: to become a warrior before the Claws are defeated so that she gets to fight them 

Flaws: stubborn, distractable, tends to interrupt, likes to correct others 

Strengths: excellent strategist, strong hind legs, soaks in new techniques easily 

Weaknesses: forgets things sometimes, clumsy, doesn't listen very much 

Kin: Breezekit (sister) Oakdawn (mother)

Extras: ;-;

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

topazhamster42

ok

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

crowsoul50

I was having trouble on my form rip

I'll have it done today

• Posted at:

A dark sense of humor is like clean water. Everyone should have it, but only few do.

Ruler of cringe

catdragon13873

Oh yeah and Breezekit too

Name: Breezekit 

Clan: LeafClan 

Role: kit 

Appearance: average size, fluffy white fur with brown patch on nose, brown tail, brown paws, and a black ear. Yellow-green eyes. 

Personality: basically Jhi in a cat body 

Greatest Fear: claustrophobic  

Greatest Ambition: to be leader one day and have Bubblekit as deputy 

Flaws: likes to get her way, never listens, can be rude 

Strengths: good balance, is the only one that Bubblekit will listen to consistently, very fast 

Weaknesses: sometimes too peaceful to defend herself, reserved, thinks things over too much 

Kin: Bubblekit (sister) Oakdawn (mother)

Extras: When she gets angry, hide. Even if she's not angry at you.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

crowsoul50

NAME: Bear (if they don't know what a bear is, then Mortar)
CLAN:Claws
ROLE:Fang///Spy
APPEARANCE: Bear is a rather large, burly looking cat. She's pure muscle and is heavier than most others. Her dark tan fur with darker mackerel stripes gives her the appearance of a walking log. Her face is very rectangular and her auburn eyes are sunken into her face a little, giving her a permanent half-lidded expression. She's pretty intimidating. She doesn't have as many scars as you would expect, not because she doesn't fight, but because she wins; nonetheless, one of her ears is almost completely shredded. Her tail is a tad shorter than most. 
PERSONALITY:Bear gives off a strong "enforcer" vibe. She's fiercely loyal and will defend her standards to the death. She doesn't articulate her emotions very much, instead opting for a more logical approach. She would follow the Claws leader to the ends of the earth (some think she would be at her fellow Claws' throats from a single word from the leader) , but only if it was a good idea. She has a very strong moral compass and even if her definition of right and wrong differs from others, she will still defend what she believes is the right action. 
GREATEST FEAR: Her loyalty being misplaced and someone getting hurt because of it. 
GREATEST AMBITION: To be remembered long after she's dead. 
OTHER FEARS: Heights/falling
FLAWS: Tends to jump to conclusions and doesn't know her own strength. 
STRENGTHS: Her size, fighting experience, ability to think logically
WEAKNESSES: Her size hinders her speed, and she's often suspicious of people being nice to her.

DISABILITIES: Nah

KIN: Hhhh whoever you want
BACKGROUND: Kicked out of another rogue "gang" and was picked up by the Claws
LOVE INTEREST: open
EXTRA: nah

• Posted at:

Ruler of cringe

tricksterangel48

All accepted!

@Catdragon13873 (i can't tell what your nickname is, or if you even have one) - I don't think Bubblekit would be a valid name, because they probably don't know what bubbles are. "Bumble" is a valid prefix, though, and similar to "bubble". 

• Posted at:

ceol // Archer [flip.]

miscasdandeajensamjarcha

i'm still alive

but i'm barely breathing

horsedragon1273

NAME: Blade (if not acceptable, then Razor)
CLAN: Claws
ROLE: Claw leader
APPEARANCE: Blade is small and lithe, and can often be mistaken for being younger than she actually is. She is raven black with long fur, and has webbed paws and a small crook in her tail. She has standard shaped cat eyes that are slightly larger than usual and have larger pupils than what is average. Her left eye is a blue- gray while her right is an emerald green. She has a large nick in her right ear and a small one on her left. She has a prominent scar on her face that is on the outer edge of her left eye and just barely missed it, and runs to nearly the full extent of her face. Other than that, she doesn't really have any, but not because she doesn't fight, but rather because she wins. She has a small crook in her tail.

PERSONALITY: Blade is calculating, ruthless, and cold blooded. She doesn't really hold any cats life in high regard, and she swiftly and fiercely punishes those who break the rules/ guidlines, and there is no middle for her. She has multiple personality masks, and she switched through them with ease, and this allows her to get away with more things. She is judmental, and judges a cat based on their fighting abilities and smarts, and stuffs all emotions but rage, merciless, and sadistic happiness down. She enjoys causing suffering, but she rarely does this. She has a hair trigger temper that she mainly stuffs down and ignores, bit every once in a while a cat will trigger it. She is also cunning and somewhat paranoid, and any cats that may have discovered something important about her tend to end up in an accident that brings them death.
GREATEST FEAR: Death. She doesn't want to take the step to the other side, and she's afraid of failure. Both are her greatest fear.
GREATEST AMBITION: Take out all the clans and be supreme ruler. (IDK).
OTHER FEARS: (optional)
FLAWS: She is often very ambitious, sometimes too ambitious, doesn't really have any one in her life because she pretty much backstabs everyone that she allows to get close (sometimes including the ones she trusts).
STRENGTHS: She takes pride in her mistakes and learns from them, merticulous planner, good under pressure and good at thinking quickly on her paws, and a good runner and swimmer.
WEAKNESSES: She isn't good at jumping, and she can over calculate things. She is somewhat paranoid, which causes her to make small mistakes at times, and she never let's anyone know everything that is going on. She doesn't resolve things, instead just killing the cat that did the action that led to the situation.
DISABILITIES: None, I think. She has a crook in her tail, so she can't climb trees and is a bad jumper.
KIN: She had a sister, Quillstreak, but she's dead and inrelevant.
BACKGROUND: Blade wasn't always a Claw; in fact, she was once a Clan cat (it doesn't matter which Clan) with the name of Skyfire. She had the same personality, but one day her top composure cracked, she did something against the Clan code, and she was secretly banished by the leader. She honed her skills, joined the Claws, and rose to the position of leader fairly quickly, and changed her name shortly after she was banished. She later was the murderer of her own sister for reasons only Quillstreak and Blade know. Virtually all cats in Clans currently have forgotten about her, or just assumed her dead, as the leader secretly banished her. However, she isn't seeking revenge; she merely seeks to rule the clans/ get rid of all clans.
LOVE INTEREST: None
EXTRA: 

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

"Downstairs, obviously."

Imma Trendsetter!

Hey band!

Hey what?

Started July 8, 2014.

J O V R

catdragon13873

Ok ceol, I will be Splashkit! I just like that name.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

Fine then I'll do Splashkit

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

topazhamster42

No, bubble is a valid prefix. I've seen lakes and streams with bubbles in them. Also, there are bubbles in all water that has life in it or that is moving even the slightest bit.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

catdragon13873

Ok I'm Bubblekit again but MAKE UP YOUR MINDS GUYS

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

tricksterangel48

I have a long post in mod and I really hope it goes through. It has the allegiances and some other stuff, and I spent a lot of time on it.

• Posted at:

ceol // Archer [flip.]

miscasdandeajensamjarcha

i'm still alive

but i'm barely breathing

tricksterangel48

@Topaz - I've seen a lot of debates on whether or not bubble is a valid prefix. Since it hasn't actually been used in the books or confirmed in any way by the authors (at least not that I know of), we have no way of knowing for sure; but, since needle was somehow a valid prefix (unless they meant pine needles) I guess bubble could be a valid prefix, too. I don't really know, because I myself am not a cat living in a forest. I don't know if they know what bubbles are. I guess...

@Catdragon13873 - Go for it.

ALLEGIANCES:

gold - main spot

grey - no form was made, but they were mentioned in a form 

LeafClan:

Leader - [SAVED FOR TOPAZ - EXPIRES 09/16/2017 @ 11:59pm EST*]

Deputy - {OPEN}

Medicine Cat - Shadowheart, M [TAKEN BY CEOL]

Apprentice, {OPEN}

Warriors -

Main [SAVED FOR TOPAZ - EXPIRES 09/16/2017 @ 11:59pm EST*]

Icewing, M [CEOL]

Nightwatcher, M [CEOL]

Apprentices -

Lionpaw, F [CEOL]

Kits - 

Bubblekit, F [CATDRAGON13873]

Breezekit, F [CATDRAGON13873]

Queens -

Oakdawn, F [CATDRAGON13873]

Elders -

Jaywhisper, F [CEOL]

LightClan:

Leader - {OPEN}

Deputy - {OPEN}

Medicine Cat - {OPEN}

Apprentice, {OPEN}

Warriors -

Apprentices -

MAIN APPRENTICE {OPEN}

Kits -

Queens -

MAIN QUEEN {OPEN}

Elders -

RainClan:

Leader - [SAVED FOR TOPAZ - EXPIRES 09/16/2017 @ 11:59pm EST*]

Deputy - {OPEN}

Medicine Cat - {OPEN}

Apprentice, {OPEN}

Warriors -

MAIN WARRIOR {OPEN}

Apprentices -

MAIN APPRENTICE {OPEN}

Kits -

Queens -

Elders -

Claws:

Leader - Blade, F [REBEL]

Fangs -

[SAVES FOR TOPAZ - EXPIRES 09/17/2017 @ 11:59pm EST*]

Bear, F [ISHMAEL]

Cats Outside the Clans:

LONER [SAVED FOR REBEL - EXPIRES 09/16/2017 @ 11:59pm EST*]

^^^^^^^

Total Main Spots:

Loner [SAVED FOR REBEL]

Spy ~ Bear, F [ISHMAEL]

RainClan apprentice {OPEN}

RainClan warrior {OPEN}

LightClan queen OR LightClan apprentice {OPEN}

LightClan deputy {OPEN}

LeafClan medicine cat ~ Shadowheart, M [CEOL]

LeafClan warrior [SAVED FOR TOPAZ]

^^^^^^^

* - though saves last for three days, if you ask i will gladly extend it for you. also, i know the times are in EST and not all of you live in the eastern time zone - i apologise, i was trying to put what the time would be in all the different time zones, but there are so many. 

ALSO, even though StarClan is not listed, you can make a cat for StarClan. They will not play a major role in this, but you can make a character if you'd like.

• Posted at:

ceol // Archer [flip.]

miscasdandeajensamjarcha

i'm still alive

but i'm barely breathing

tricksterangel48

Sorry for any typos - I noticed there were a few.

• Posted at:

ceol // Archer [flip.]

miscasdandeajensamjarcha

i'm still alive

but i'm barely breathing

horsedragon1273

Could you extend my save by two days? I have homework I need to get done and don't know if o can get it in today.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

"Downstairs, obviously."

Imma Trendsetter!

Hey band!

Hey what?

Started July 8, 2014.

J O V R

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Save LightClan deputy.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

tricksterangel48

@Rebel - Absolutely

• Posted at:

ceol // Archer [flip.]

miscasdandeajensamjarcha

i'm still alive

but i'm barely breathing

catdragon13873

Save RainClan warrior!

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

tricksterangel48

@Catdragon13873 - Main or background? Either way, saved.

• Posted at:

ceol // Archer [flip.]

miscasdandeajensamjarcha

i'm still alive

but i'm barely breathing

topazhamster42

Please resave all of my spots until Sunday night at 11:59EST

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

topazhamster42

Wait, actually resave it until Monday night

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

catdragon13873

Also, not sure if I did that right, cuz I have never done that before

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

horsedragon1273

I'm sorry to be this person, but could you extend my save again to Saturday? 

I have band rehearsal till 8 on two days, and currently unknown homework, a game on Thursday, and a competition on Friday.

I submitted my form this morning, but it didn't go through, so yeah.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

"Downstairs, obviously."

Imma Trendsetter!

Hey band!

Hey what?

Started July 8, 2014.

J O V R

tricksterangel48

@Topaz - All right

@Catdragon13873 - Main RainClan warrior or background RainClan warrior?

• Posted at:

ceol // Archer [flip.]

miscasdandeajensamjarcha

i'm still alive

but i'm barely breathing

catdragon13873

Wait um my first one didn't go through I was saying that I would prefer main but am Ok with background

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

@ceol I was thinking main but I'm OK with background if needed

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

Save LightClan deputy, please.

• Posted at:

[Ikarus]

We are the music-makers

And we are the dreamers of dreams

Wandering by lone sea-breakers

And sitting by desolate streams

World-losers and world-forsakers

On whom the pale moon gleams

Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world forever, it seems.

NAME: Silentstep*

CLAN: LightClan

ROLE: Deputy

APPEARANCE: Silentstep is a dark gray shorthair tabby tom. He is neither a big cat nor a small cat - his build lies somewhere in the middle. He has wide hazel eyes and a long tail. Silentstep has short whiskers and his belly and chest fur is white. He has a scar across his left cheek, a notch in his left ear, and a long scar down his back - all of which were from fights. 

PERSONALITY: ESTP-A

GREATEST FEAR: Either death or failure.

GREATEST AMBITION: To be the best he can be.

OTHER FEARS: Fire, weakness, imperfection, being ridiculed, defeat.

FLAWS: If he is in a fight or in a situation where one side will lose and one will win, he will readily abandon or betray the side that is either losing or unlikely to win early on. He may give up easily and trusts few.

STRENGTHS: Running, leading, fitting in, confident, bold, sneaky

WEAKNESSES: Keep secrets, sticking with things, insensitive, impatient, takes risks often.

DISABILITIES: -

KIN: Scorchtail (father), Hawk (brother, joined Claws - previously Hawkfeather), Mintclaw (mother, deceased)

LOVE INTEREST: Open

EXTRA: ;-;

• Posted at:

[Ikarus]

We are the music-makers

And we are the dreamers of dreams

Wandering by lone sea-breakers

And sitting by desolate streams

World-losers and world-forsakers

On whom the pale moon gleams

Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world forever, it seems.

tricksterangel48

@Rebel - Take as long as you need.

@Catdragon13873 - Okay. Main RainClan warrior saved.

@Ikarus - Saved!

• Posted at:

ceol // Archer [flip.]

miscasdandeajensamjarcha

i'm still alive

but i'm barely breathing

tricksterangel48

@Ikarus - Accepted.

• Posted at:

ceol // Archer [flip.]

miscasdandeajensamjarcha

i'm still alive

but i'm barely breathing

tricksterangel48

WAIT.

@Ikarus - Andra saved it before you, I just didn't see her post. Would you be okay with just regular LightClan warrior or LightClan leader?

@Andra - I'm so sorry, I didn't see your post. It's saved.

• Posted at:

ceol // Archer [flip.]

miscasdandeajensamjarcha

i'm still alive

but i'm barely breathing

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Since someone else has already made a character for the spot I saved, cancel my save. I don't want the work Ikarus put into the form to be all for nothing.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd