It starts with the kits, who are mysteriously disappearing from their nests. They leave without a trace, and many suspect that they have been taken - but nobody has any leads, and it's beginning to prove difficult to catch the kidnapper.
Then all of the fresh-kill is either stolen or poisoned. The cats begin to get anxious. What will be next?
After that, a cat is brutally murdered in the night, right under everybody's noses. At the next Gathering, a group of cats reveal themselves and kidnap a Clan's leader. They are a powerful band of rogues who call themselves the Claws. They seem to be a mock version of the Clans, but they lack honour and deceit rules them.
Can the Clans extinguish the threat, or will they fall?
NOTES, RULES, AND GUIDELINES -
- Any members of LightClan have a high chance of being killed off. Actually, all of the characters do, but they have a higher chance than anyone else.
- Please no Mary-Sues, Gary-Stus, or OP characters. These bother me to no end. Though I don't think this needs to be said, I'll say it anyway.
- I am a strong supporter of LGBTQ+, but those relationships are highly unlikely in the Warriors universe. I mean, they're cats.
- I ask that you keep the names valid. Rainbowbutt isn't a warrior name, unless they're a kittypet (even then, it's not very likely). If you need help, there are plenty of warrior cat name generators, like the one on Silverpelt. Star is not a prefix. Thunder, river, wind, and shadow are all valid, however, as the original Clans are not in this. Light, rain, and leaf are invalid, because those are the three Clans. If you've read up to here, put an asterisk next to the name of your cat on the form.
-I'd appreciate if the genders were somewhat balanced.
- There is a maximum of two main slots per person, but any other slots are unlimited.
- The Claws are a band of rogues, so their names will only be one part, unless they were a Clan cat turned Claw.
- Do not get upset if: your character is killed off, your form is rejected, your save has expired and/or somebody took it, or if none of the main spots are left. Take your tears somewhere else, because drama will not be tolerated.
- Shipping will likely not play too big of a role in this.
- Updates will be random, and probably a bit slow.
- Make as many characters as you'd like, but be considerate of others when taking roles that are limited.
- I do not have the ability to focus on personal conflict or drama amongst the background characters if it is unrelated to the main plot. It messes with the flow. If one chapter is about how three kits were stolen while two warriors kept watch over the nursery, the next chapter probably isn't going to focus on how Littlepaw stepped on Kestrelpaw's tail, which led Kestrelpaw to leave the Clan because he has issues.
- No powers or unrealistic appearance. Your cat may not have stars on their pelt and the power to breathe fire, because this isn't one of those stories. This is about normal cats without rainbow fur and eyes.
- All spots in the form must be filled out unless stated otherwise.
- Saves last for three days, and expire at 11:59 pm EST of the third day.
- Please delete the parentheses in the form.
- I think that's all. If you've read all of this, put a ;-; in Extra.
LeafClan - they live next to a river, and their territory is surrounded by a pine forest. They fish and hunt squirrels, voles, birds, the occasional rabbit, mice, and the like. Members of LeafClan tend to have the ability to fish, swim, and climb trees. They are a mixture of ThunderClan and RiverClan.
LightClan - their territory is all moor. They hunt mainly rabbits and birds. Members of LightClan can run well and jump somewhat high. They are most like WindClan.
RainClan - RainClan territory stretches from an oak forest to a small part of the pine forest. They border LeafClan. Their diet is mostly squirrels, mice, voles, the occasional rabbit, frogs, and sometimes birds. They are sneaky and possess the ability to climb trees well and jump high, and often attack via the trees. They are most like ShadowClan and SkyClan.
The Claws - they live a little bit outside of Clan territory, but not too far away. They are a band of rogues. Their diet is whatever they can find, and they have all sorts of skills. Their numbers are huge, and that's what makes them a threat. They have no apprentices, kits, elders, or medicine cats, because they see them as weak. It is a dictatorship.
- LeafClan warrior OR LeafClan medicine cat apprentice
- LeafClan medicine cat TAKEN BY CEOL [Shadowheart, M]
- LightClan deputy
- LightClan apprentice OR LightClan queen
- Spy (either a rogue that is a member of The Claws who secretly helps the Clans, or a Clan cat who joined the Claws and secretly helps the Clans)
- RainClan apprentice
- RainClan warrior
-Medicine cat (1)
-Medicine cat apprentice (1)
-Medicine cat (1)
-Medicine cat apprentice (1)
-Fangs (UNLIMITED - warriors, just a different name)
APPEARANCE: (include build, size, eye colour, eye shape, fur length, fur colour, tail, markings, scars, smell, and anything else that sticks out when you see them - a twisted paw, webbed toes)
OTHER FEARS: (optional)
STRENGTHS: (mental and physical - at least 2)
WEAKNESSES: (mental and physical - at least 2)
DISABILITIES: (mental and physical - optional)
KIN: (kits, mate, mother, father, siblings, etc.)
BACKGROUND: (what motivates them? has anyone close to them died? how are they treated? - optional)
LOVE INTEREST: (crush - optional)
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
♪◅ ceol ▻♪
infp // libra // hufflepuff // pansexual
i’ll see you in the future when we’re older
and we are full of stories to be told(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ~remember chester bennington~