Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

maybe not permanently, just sort of... well... leave? for lack of a good word. Im still gonna be here, but just making it official that im not going to be that active. Imma record important life events, or sometimes just talk about random stuff because im in need of some sort of social interaction and/or i just need someone/something to talk to

the only places youll find me are my own threads and "Warrior Cat Story 2!!!" However if you ask for me ill also be there

im no like, leaving-leaving, im just leaving. Inactive, i guess, but still here. 

I never really did make close friends, im jsut sort of known by a few people but not really counting as "friends". Mostly I just kind of exist in the SAMB and occasionally let people know im still alive and not murderdeathkilled by making random threads. LIke i said, not many people were people i grew close to, as a friend. At most aquaintances. 

The friend I did make on here left a long time ago, and she's not coming back. 

I feel as if we're slowly fading away. Slowly, but it's happening. Which is why I dont want to permanently leave, because, for one, im a horrible decision maker and usually go back on my decisions, and two, the SAMB was my home for a few years. Im not going to abandon it just like that. Three, Ive always wanted to be a teacher and get mah students on here X3 (bad reason but dont judge meh XD) Many people who were around when i joined aren't around anymore. There aren't as many roleplays and stories going on anymore. This place just isn't the same place as it was 2 years ago, which makes sense because everyone changes. I don't want to leave though, not permanently.

so.... see you around? and as the title says im still kinda thinking about this but im most likely going to do it. like i said though, not leaving permanently, and ill still be ghosting around and being a flop.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

Books are like flypaper, memories cling to the printed pages better than anything else.

"Stories never really end, even if the books pretend they do. They don't end on the last page, anymore than they begin."

Thumbnail avatar 785485f862

iceclaws188

O-O This place has gotten so darn depressing when ppl leave! WE NEED TO AMP IT UP. 

• Posted at:

Renegade

Fangirl

Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again. -Captain. Jack Sparrow

e Scorpio 

#Remember Dusk, Samurai, Lynx Jade

Edgelord

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

i believe taking a break is the word youre looking for? stalking or lurking, perhaps?

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of you

a new utopia for you to live in

ill dream a nation of me

a new ambrosia that we can live in

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

*wipes away a tear* I've recently taken some vacations to other Mbs and I've seen some that haven't been posted in for over a year. I feel so awful to think that one day, in two years or so, a kid is going to go to the library and pick up a spirit animals book. They are going to bring it home and see that there is a website. They are going to get so excited and run to the computer. Then they'll log in and run to the forums, or chat. They'll come on and yell "hi! I'm new here! This is so cool!" And there will be no one there to respond to him or her. They will explore the site and then see that it's completely abandoned and has been for years. They will get so sad and then, eventually, this place will be forgotten forever. After a website hasn't been used for ten years, they clear it off the internet. Imagine l when you have kids and you want to share this with them, but there is no one around. You'll go around, walking through empty threads and look for your old posts you made when you were a kid and the posts your friend s made. But then, nothing shows up. It's all gone. Everything and everyone. Gone.

So I completely understand why you want to leave, but not completely. To me it makes perfect sense. It's a really sad truth, but it is the truth. 

Im sorry I was so depressing, but someone had to say it.

mods I am begging you on my knees to let this through 

-Sally 

• Posted at:

Mary

Potato Queen

mahalo iā ʻoe

This is me. I might not always speak the same language 

as you, but you will understand, because everything I say, 

comes from my heart, and that's a connection we all share

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

@Eris

Lurking suits it perfectly.

@Potato Queen

I dont understand

how you can get the perfect words to describe this

but all i can do is repeat the same thing over and over again ^-^;

But what you said perfectly describes how I feel, so thank you for giving my thoughts a voice.

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

Books are like flypaper, memories cling to the printed pages better than anything else.

"Stories never really end, even if the books pretend they do. They don't end on the last page, anymore than they begin."

see you around joyy ♡

• Posted at:

Ever After~ 

"but laugh, laugh, laugh, hayden"

pizza, my twin

i'd shoot for the moon, but i'm too busy gazing at stars 

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

well see ya round, mate

• Posted at: