Thumbnail avatar 2058d8b688

dragonarrow5767

Form:

Name: Bittore Backeljauw

Nickname: Rune

Personality: she's witty, clever, mischievous and adventurous. She loves riddles, dragon's, and pranks.

Half blood, pure blood, or muggle born: half-blood

Appearance: she is petite and wiry, she has a pale complexion, freckles, striking emerald green eyes, and long copper red hair.

House: Gryffindor

Crush: open

Other: she has a pet barn owl named Hawkbait

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Over zealous Rain-Ice hybrid

-Asgardian

Forum Fam: Silverskies, Moonlight, & Onyx

"I am royally cheesed off!!!"~Me

"I am not doing get help." ~Loki

Thumbnail avatar 83ce3cbcb7

salmondragon55

Cool! Can't wait to see your post!

Welcome Bittore!  Just remember that this is Ilvermorny, so you need to choose a house from our school.  You can check it out in the description.

• Posted at:

The name's Salmon, or Sunrise to my wolf pals (HOWL)

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

A Dragon Rider, Green Rider, and a Green Cloak,

A Writer and Future Veterinarian,

I am Royality, a daughter of the High King.

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

salmondragon55

Anyone there?

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Name: Jayden Jessica 

Nickname:JJ 

Personality:Smart, loves to joke around, Nice to her friends, and is best in her class 

Half blood, pure blood or muggle born: Half blood 

Appearance: Tall

House: Thunderbird 

Patronus: A Fox 

Animagus: Fox 

Crush:None/ Open 

Other: Has a light gray cat named Moondust 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

salmondragon55

Welcome Jayden to the magical realm!

By the way, spaghettification is super cool right!?  I saw it in your signature and I was like "YA!! SPACE AND BLACK HOLE SCIENCE!!"

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

greendog1510

I know spaghettification is super cool. 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

Name: Minervra Brooks 

Nickname: Min 

Personality: Is rude, harsh and jugemental of others, is a perectionist

Half blood, pure blood or muggle born: Pure Blood 

Appearance:Tall, pale white skin, black hair, 

House:Horned Serpent 

Crush:Open 

Patronus: shark 

Animagus:Wolf 

Other:Something

• Posted at:

The Rainbow

Unichicken

Who's Siggy is very  hard on the eye balls

Chicken Unicorn

Without change there would be no ainbow.

Live, laugh, love.

But I am acctually Milky, Cookie's Flipside

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

All accepted except Sif, please use an ilvermorny house

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

INFJ

Christian and proud

#Panda Lazer

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them.

I’m totally not awkward

greendog1510

Jayden- 

As soon as I got my letter of acceptance to my new school. My mother took me to places to get my supplies, and I got a new cat named Moondust. I packed my trunk. I went to the spot where the porkey was supposed to take us to the school.  It was an old hula hoop. I grabbed on  and held on as it took us to our desination. I stood up to walk away. When the lady said," Everyone stay here, there are more groups arriving so stay in this spot." 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

salmondragon55

Starling's POV:

People were really starting to arrive now.  Groups were popping in, some large and some small, all with odd port-key items.  I decided that so long as we were stuck in our spot I'd try and meet some new people.

"Hi there," I said waving to the group and trying not to burst from excitement, "I'm Starling."

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

greendog1510

Jayden's POV: 

I look around when I see another girl waving, saying that her name was Starling. I wave back, "Hi, my name is Jayden."

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

salmondragon55

Starling's POV:

"Nice to meet you Jayden," I say back.

The others must be to excited about what's happening around us to look at each other as they were either going through their packs or looking around the grounds.

It took a while before we were ushered into the school itself after everyone arrived.  The returning students were brought in first according to what year they were in, then the new students were given the rundown on the procedure of entering the school itself.

"You are to all gather according to your last names you will see above the heads of the teachers around you," called out a woman with a wand held up to her neck to amplify her voice.  "From there you will be put in alphabetical order.  When you come inside there will be plenty of room around the hall for everyone to circle the hall.  You will be called one at a time in order to step forward to be sorted into your new houses.  After that you are to remain with your group and go to wand selection.  Each of these take time, so cherish it."

She ended the last part with a smile and a wave of her wand which shot out letters that darted around the crowd before resting over the teacher's heads.  A-J, K-T, U-Z.

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

greendog1510

Jayden- 

I looked around, then we started to move, I looked at Starling, I hope we get storted into the same house, before i went into my line. 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

salmondragon55

Sorry for the delay, the internet was not working in my family's new house because they built the wiring wrong!  Staples are not supposed to go through the wires ^.^

Starling's POV:

I walked with my line, which had taken a while to organize, through the massive wooden doors and into the school.  I gasped as I beheld the massive circular room, the ceiling made of glass, and the four enormous wooden carvings representing the houses: the Horned Serpent, the Panther Wampus, the Thunderbird, and the Pukwudgie.

The rest of the school watched from the balcony overhead that circled the room, applauding and cheering as all of us new students made it into the hall.  We wrapped around the hall, with room to spare, and waited our turns to step up and be chosen into one of the houses.

Silence fell as the same woman who addressed us outside stepped to the middle of the room.  In this room, with the great sound, no amplification was necessary.

"Good morning students, welcome to Ilvermorny and the beginning of your lives in the world of magic.  I am Porpentina Fortescue, the headmaster of this school.  You will all take your turn to stand upon the Gordian Knot and the enchanted carvings will decide if you are right for their house.  Should more than one carving signify its wish to include you in its house, the choice rests with you."  She then gestured to the students above, "It is sometimes said of the houses that they represent the whole witch or wizard.  I will leave the rest to you my students."  With that she waved her wand and shot a light into the air, which split into the enchanted carvings, causing them to stir.

Above the floor among the older students voices began to call as each respective carving came to life.

The crystal in the forehead of the first carving lit up, "The mind is represented by Horned Serpent those who are scholars."

As the second carving roared the students yelled, "The body, Wampus those who are warriors."

The third lifted it's arrow into the air, "The heart, Pukwudgie those who are healers."

And the final carving began to beat it's massive wings, "The soul, Thunderbird those who are adventures."

The carvings light stayed within them, also causing the wooden Gordian Knot in the center of the stone floor to glow.

"So step right up and we will see just where will your house be?" finished the students in the balcony with a mighty shout, followed by chanting calls from each of the houses until the teacher from the first group released his first student. 

And so it went, student by student.  The crowd would hush, they would step up to the Knot, there would be a pause, they would be chosen, and the corresponding house would holler and yell.

Finally it was my turn.  The hush fell over the crowd above and I strode over to the Gordian Knot, from this close I could see that the wood depicted a twisting and intertwining tangle, after a moment of study I stepped onto it.  The rest of the school seemed to grow dim and it looked as if everything outside of the light was moving much more slowly.

Well, who do we have here?  I heard a kind, yet serpentine voice say, seemingly from the direction of the Horned Serpent.

"I'm, Starling Flickwit," I whisper in awe as I stare at the carving.

Starling....  It responded, seeming to regard my name.  I see an interesting mind, quite a scholar.  You have taught yourself Parseltongue?

"No, I learned from a friend."

I see.  Quite a feat.

Enough.  Called a voice from the Wumpus carving.  Turn to me young one.

You are indeed interesting, bravery and courage I see.  A different type of warrior; one who's sword is not of physical metal but of heart and mind.  You have my respect.

"Thank you, great warrior."  Is this really happening?

The Pukwudgie carving called out next.

I for one see a heart who longs to bring healing.  Healing of the soul is what you have fought for for so long, isn't it?  And you work so hard at home to ease the pain of others.  Oh dear child, how hard you have tried.  I can see what a difference you have made.

I felt myself beginning to cry for it was true.  I nearly didn't come to school because I was so worried about leaving my mom to fight her continuous illness. But my step dad has earned my trust that he will take care of her.

I could feel the air coming from behind me now, pushing me so hard and making my hair twirl about me.  I turned toward it and heard the joyous voice of the Thunderbird as it flapped it's grand wings.

How my heart soars when I see you dear child!  It laughed a bird-like call.  You are all soul!  You give your all in everything you try and that is why we all connect with you so!  Not only that, I see a heart that longs to be free, to explore, to discover.  You want to be the next greatest magizoologist and you see that the pursuit of knowledge is adventure!  I see it in you child, your heart and mine are the same!

The words spoken by the Thunderbird reached into my heart and rang within my soul.  It was right!  I'm an adventurer!  I yelled as I threw my hands into the air, letting the massive rush from the bird's wings wash over me.  I'd been chosen!  I'm a Thunderbird!

I'd forgotten that there were others in the room until time caught up and the rest of the room became lit again.  The air burst with cheers from the balcony above as the carving continued to beat the air with it's mighty wings.

With a final flap and a duck of it's head, the Thunderbird became still once more.  I returned the nod as I walked out from the center as the room continued to cheer and I turned to the person who was about to go next.

"That was amazing."

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

greendog1510

JJ- 

After a while I got bored when will it be my turn. Soon the line I was in started to move forward.  I look over at some of the houses and saw Starling. I hope I get in her house then, she was fun and made me feel welcome. Soon I was at the front of the line, I walked over to the Knot.  I walk in, I turn to see a snake carving. Hissing came from it. I turn once more, then a voice came," What is your name child." "Jayden Jessica," I said back to the voice. "Hmm, you dont seem to be the one for me," then it started to hiss again. I turn to the next carving, it was of the Wampus. " You don't intrest me." Were the carvings supposed to be this rude? I turn to the Pukwudgie, " You are great in many aspects but you are not a healer." I feeling very rejected now, turned to the . Thunderbird carving," Well, what do we have here, you are young and bright, but often misjugded, you are an explorer, and you try your best." Air washes over me, I had been chosen, I'm a Thunderbird. I thought excidely, I walk out and a group of kids yell, and shout. With them is Starling. I rush over, all thoughts of rejection leave my mind. "Staling, its so good to see you, I cant believe we are in the same house." 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

salmondragon55

Starling's POV:

That other kid from the group I came over in, Jayden, rushed over after being chosen for the Thunderbirds.

"Starling, its so good to see you, I can't believe we are in the same house."

"This is so awesome!" I replied while giving her a high-five.  "I'm still jazzed about the whole thing!"

We watched as the next student went up and was sorted into the Horned Serpent house.

"Next we get our wands," I whispered to Jayden.  "I've been told that they are all made in-house from materials around the world."

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

I’m making a new thread for this. This one is old.

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

INFJ

Christian and proud

#Panda Lazer

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them.

I’m totally not awkward

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

MY FORM

Name: Camdyn

Nickname: none 

Personality: funny, brave, strong, witty, clever, fast

Half blood, pure blood or muggle born: half blood

Appearance: long coppery brown hair, big hazel eyes, tan, freckles

Crush: Im open!

Other: her wand is fir, dragon heartstring, 12 1/4 inches

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

เรคเคђ 20:48-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

"ʟɪғᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ, ᴡᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ." -ʙᴀʀʀʏ ᴀʟʟᴇɴ( ғʟsʜ)

salmondragon55

Teabear, you can make a new one if you want, I'm still going to play as long as others want to.  I'm starting to enjoy writing whatever I want Ilvermorny to be like.  I guess that's the great thing about not having a rigid structure for it!

WELCOME CAMDYN!!  Want to tell us about your own sorting? :D

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

athleticbear159

you have to makean ilvermorny house

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

greendog1510

Okay, let's do this then 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

athleticbear159

Just an fyi I meant to say wampus for my house... hope that doesn't confuse anyone:)

Camdyn-

I stepped onto the tiled pathway leading to sorting. "Wow..." I whispered in marvel, looking around at hundreds of other American wizards and witches. "Probably none named Camdyn." I muttered to myself. "Hi." Someone whispered behind me. Then I realized there were two of them. They were both tall, and the one with strawberry hair caught my eyes. Her light blue eyes twinkled. "My name's Starling." She said, and the other one smiled. "And I'm Jayden." I grinned. "Camdyn. I really hope I pick right!" Jayden and Starling laughed. "I know, right? All the pressure." Jayden responded as they waved and walked away. "Camdyn Hunter!" The big megaphone boomed from on the stair landing. I walked confidently over to the sorting area and stood nervously in between the 4 statues. "Um..hi." I whispered.

"HI?! Is this how you greet the great sorting masters?" The Horned Serpent boomed. "Over a thousand years and you still have not learned the way of children?" The thunder bird beat it's wings as if in alarm. "Um...aren't you supposed to be sorting me?" I brushed the brown hair falling into my eyes back to its ponytail. Then, they went back to the normal stance.

"Hello, child." I heard whispering from the Pukwudgie. "Come closer..." it whispered. i walked over to it. "You truly have a heart of gold, my child, and I can see that it will be used in the future..." I nodded. "Yes?" I asked. "...But I feel you are not a healer." It turned around and it's heart glowed dim. "Wow, did it just diss me?" I said silently to myself. Next, the horned serpent ushered me over. "You certainly have a brilliant mind...and a quick wit." It gave me what looked like a wink. "But, the Serpents use their mind...and not their heart." It hissed and turned around, not glowing. I nervously walked over to the Thunderbird. "Oh, dear...is it my turn already?" It asked. I breathed in and out. "I know that you are very clever. And I like your spirit...I can tell that you are a very adventurous soul. You look like a person who is on the go and energetic, always prepared for adventure. The soul of your friends. And that is what we Thunderbirds are about." It cawed and beat its wings, now glowing brighter than ever. Then, it burst out in light and was then silent. I was happy, I could be in Thunderbird no matter what!

"Oh, my child." 

I heard the Wampus' deep voice. "I can see truly inside you. You are the body, the one that supports. The one that houses all the others and protects them no matter what. Yes, I see your true free spirit, but I can see...that you are a WARRIOR! You were destined to do great things and save others. You are fast, strong, and athletic, and no matter what, you are protective and a true fighter until the end." As the Wampus finished, I raised my hands triumphantly in the air. 

"I CHOOSE WAMPUS!!!" I screamed as the middle group of students on the balcony erupted into cheers as I ran over. I grabbed my cranberry and blue cloak and hat, both magically emblemed with a small panther and the word, "Wampus" and stood on the edge of my group with the other first years. "Hi." Someone smiled and I looked next to me. It was Starling, the girl I had met earlier. "You chose Thunderbird?" I asked. "You chose Wampus?" She asked me and we laughed. "I think we get our wands next..." She said. I smiled. I couldn't wait!

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

athleticbear159

Just so you know...

I forgot to mention that I'm seeker for the Wampus Team, and also the leader

Just to clarify, unlike my form says, I am WAMPUS

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

athleticbear159

heyo anyone there

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

salmondragon55

I made mine short so that someone else could have a shot if they wanted to join before we go get our wands!

Starling's POV:

"This is the coolest thing ever, I can't believe this!" I whisper to Camdyn.

"I know right!"

"She's said that like 15 times already," chimed in Jayden.

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

athleticbear159

Yeah, thanks Salmon!

Camdyn's POV:

Camdyn jumped up and down. Her first wand!!! Suddenly, the big groups of people started moving towards a new room, where the headmaster stood yet again. "Hello again! You shall get your new wands. First years, follow me. Horned Serpent, in the left corner...then Pukwudgie, then Wampus...and Thunderbird, yes over there." We all sat on the chairs. "WAMPUS!" The headmaster yelled and all the wampus stood up. I waited eagerly for everyone in front of me to get their wands. Then, I walked up to a big door and opened it. There was a whole room stacked messily with brown and black wand cases. "whoa..." I whispered. "WHICH WAND WILL CHOOSE YOU?" A big voice boomed from the ceiling. I picked one up and...the case bit me! "Ow."  I muttered. Then, a tan case darted over to me and I lifted it cautiously. The wand looked perfect. "JONKER WAND! ASH WOOD, MOTHER OF PEARL HANDLE, WAMPUS HAIR CORE!" The voice boomed again and I walked out the door.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

salmondragon55

Starling's POV:

After a while of watching the other students file in and receive their wands, I found that my best bet was to not touch, for the boxes had a mind of their own.  I walked into the wand room, nearly bursting at the seams with boxes and boxes of wands, and wondered to myself about how I was supposed to find my wand in all of this.  I mean, this is amazing and I'm so stoked, but I don't even know where it could be!

I walked along the shelves on the left side of the room looking at the names on the boxes.  Ash, maple, oak, the boxes went on and on.  As I neared the back of the room I heard a shuffling.  I turned and saw that one of the boxes toward the back corner had begun to shake.  Brown and dusty, it made quite a cloud as it came shooting out of the shelves toward my chest.

I caught the long box just before it hit me.  I wiped off the dust, looking at the dark brown case that contained what I had been waiting for for years.  I eased it open and took my first glance at my new wand.

"Wow," I whispered as I looked at the deep brown wand nestled in the box.  The handle was smooth and where the handle ended there was a perfect carving of the head of a thunderbird.  The rest of the wand was just as intricately carved, depicting feathers that seemed to have settled down into the wood itself.  I picked it up and held it in my hand.

I gasped as I felt an exhilarating surge of magic flow from me into my wand causing a breeze to ripple through the air.

"Cool!"

"WOLFE WAND! LAUREL WOOD, UNYEILDING FLEXIBILITY, THUNDERBIRD FEATHER CORE!"

I knew the voice was the sign that my time was over, so I placed my wand back into it's case (although I never wanted to let go of it again) and went back to the other students.

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

athleticbear159

Camdyn's POV:

"HEY STARLING!" 

Camdyn screamed as Starling walked by. "THIS IS SO AWESOME! WHAT DOES YOUR WAND LOOK LIKE?" She yelled. Camdyn fingered the beautiful pearl-studded handle, and the entwined-looking ash wand. "Jonker..." She whispered. "There must be different types. One for each house, probably." She murmured. "WHAT"S YOUR WAND TYPE?" She yelled at Starling, accidentally swishing her coppery-haired ponytail into her face. She blinked her green eyes then grinned again.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

greendog1510

Jayden: 

While waiting to go in to get my wand, I wacthed, some of the boxes would snap down on fingers. Best not to touch them then, I thought.  Soon I was in the room, boxes and boxes of wand were stacked. I went into the dusty corner of the room.  A long box came at me, I caught it, I slowly creaked open the box, inside was my wand.  It looked simple, but had faint swirly lines cut into it,  I picked it up, a surge of power coursed through me. "Amazing."  

" SPRUCE WOOD, PLIANT FLEXABLILTY, THUNDERBIRD FEATHER CORE." 

As soon as it said that, I knew I had to leave. I put the wand back into the box, glancing at it one last time before I shut it. I walked out, then I saw Starling. "Hey wait up," I yelled. 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

athleticbear159

If it's okay, i'm just going to make two more characters so Camdyn's not alone in Wampus!

Name: Hunter Rhodes

Personality:charming, fair and honest, brave, friendly, helpful. He always watches his friends backs.

Appearance: dark and straight brown hair, dark cerulean eyes, dimples

House: wampus

Crush: he first has an interest in Jayden, but then he figures out his best friend Camdyn is perfect

Other: Chaser for wampus quodpot team

Name: Daniel Reilly

Personality: kind most of the time, he can be cold when he's mad but he's normally funny and high spirited

Appearance: peaked dirty blond hair, cocoa brown eyes, slight smile wrinkles

House: wampus

Crush: he kinda likes Camdyn, but later is drawn to Starling

Other: Beater for Wampus quodpot team

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

salmondragon55

Hey ya'll!

So I couldn't get on the internet for a while because my computer was wonky and life!  Want to continue our adventure?

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

Thumbnail avatar dbbe5603b8

panthervampire482

Name: Sylvia Tiens

Nickname: Silver

Personality: Can be shy around stranger but is very sarcastic and smart

Blood: Unknown - She was found in a pram by her adoptive muggle father when he was taking a stroll in the park. He asked around but no one claimed her so he adopted her.

Appearance: A bit taller than average, blue eyes and black hair 

Crush: She used to have a crush on the young potions teacher but she doesn’t anymore.

Other: She has a kneazle which is a crossbreed of a kneazle and a border collie. She is very good at Charms, DADA and Potions but abysmal at Arithmancy and History. 

• Posted at:

, 2