Thumbnail avatar 85c4a7060f

wolfdragon37424

Welcome!  There’s no turning back now.  This post is not for the faint-hearted. 

If you are going to join, PLEASE read the entire thing!!!  I will know if you didn’t…

Description: 

Sure, there are normal humans.  Normal as in, walk around, buy stuff and act normal.  Then there are abnormal humans.  The ones who sense things others don’t, lock themselves away for most of the day, who have lupine eyes, hair of shocking color, and a big furry secret hidden within…

You are a Slydog.  You just don’t know it yet. 

It’s all up to you to stop the apocalypse.

As humans evolved (caveman/Neanderthal), there was also a second species of evolution: the Slydogs, who looked like foxes with multiple tails.  They were named this because the very first one was in fact called, Slydog.  He mated with the first female of his kind, Brackenspirit, and they had four children.  The oldest was Lightningfoot, a Male Grey with yellow eyes and the powers of super-speed/storms/weather.  The second was Blazeear, a Male Red with fiery eyes and the powers of fire/heat/super-strength.  The third was Ivynose, a Female Green with the powers of earth/plants/super-intelligence.  The youngest was the most mysterious and beautiful, Ivorytail (a Female White).  She had the powers of emotional manipulation/charmspeak/super-agility.  They have all left to the Slydog heavens, but their children live on, protecting the magical Slydog Realm. 

You are a descendant of either Lightningfoot, Blazeear, Ivynose, or Ivorytail.  Of course, your parents haven’t told you of the family lineage yet.  You are in human form, but can transform back to Slydog form at will.  As soon as you learn about your past, you are invited to the Slydog Realm.  There, you find a murder within, a Male Black who is not what he seems, a despondent queen, and more than you even hoped for…

Rules:

*Please read the whole form and the whole story.  If you don’t read and respond to the story, nothing exciting will happen to your character and I may even kill off him/her.

*You can only have up to TWO characters. 

*Please remove all parenthesis from your form. 

*Read every form carefully.

*I have no good reason to make your character extra special, so please don’t bother asking.

*If you’ve read this far, start by putting “I see a peanut wearing a little hat!” in Other. 

Spots:

Lightningfoot’s Male Descendant: OPEN
Lightningfoot’s Female Descendant: OPEN

Blazeear’s Male Descendant: TAKEN BY ME

Blazeear’s Female Descendant: OPEN

Ivynose’s Male Descendant: OPEN

Ivynose’s Female Descendant: OPEN
Ivorytail’s Male Descendant: OPEN

Ivorytail’s Female Descendant: TAKEN BY ME

DETAILS:

Lightningfoot and His Children:

Lightningfoot was the eldest of the Original Four.  He had powers of speed, storms, and weather.  His children have the same.  When Electrified (see later details), his eyes glowed yellow, and he gained Lightning-Step.  Always swift-footed, he was very slippery, both in a good and bad way.  Traveling back in forth, he waited on no one and always expected people to keep up.  He was Two-Tailed (see later details).

Blazeear and His Children:

Blazeear was the second-eldest of the Original Four.  He had powers of fire, heat, and strength.  His children have the same, but rarely have his extra strength.  When Electrified (see later details), his eyes glowed maroon and he gained Smolder-Sonic.  Blazeear was a bit of a (heh) hothead, getting angry easily.  But his sarcastic comebacks were always useful, since he also knew how to stand up for someone.  He was Two-Tailed (see later details).

Ivynose and Her Children:

Ivynose was the second-youngest of the Original Four.  She had powers of earth, flora, and increased intelligence.  Her children have the same, minus the flora (and minimal earth).  When Electrified (see later details), her eyes glowed olive and she gained Rubble-Smash.  She was very calm and relaxed, often staying out of most fights and letting nature take its course.  However, this made her major flaw not knowing when to fight for her pride and freedom.  She was One-Tailed (see later details).

Ivorytail and Her Children: 

Not much is known about Ivorytail.  She was the youngest of the Original Four, having powers of super-agility, charmspeak, and emotional manipulation.  Her children have the same, with minimal charmspeak.  When Electrified (see later details), her eyes glowed aqua-blue, and she gained Ghost.  She was very mysterious, rarely speaking for hours at a time.  Spending most of her life roaming the land, she rarely interacted with others, thus having very few children.  She was very beautiful, modest, and curious about life itself.  Ivorytail was Three-Tailed (see later details).

Electrifying:

When a Slydog feels strong emotion, they become Electrified.  Their eyes glow a certain color (unique to each Slydog), and they gain another, temporary power.  Here are the powers:

Lightningfoot’s Descendants can gain Lightning-Step (strong electrical charge in their paws), Thunder-Clap (a strong sonic boom), or Zap-Dash (an extra burst of speed).  They can have up to TWO powers.

Blazeear’s Descendants can gain Smolder-Sonic (a blinding cloud of ash to confuse and irritate others every time they bark) or Burning-Hammer (an extra tail made of fire).  They can have ONE power.

Ivynose’s Descendants can gain Rubble-Smash (a centered hailstorm of rubble and debris to smash and blind enemies), Vine-Snake (a large, thorny vine to constrict and suffocate enemies), Thorn-Cage (a wall of tall thorns to surround enemies), or Venus-Flytrap (have a dozen, tiny, enemy-eating Venus Flytraps sprout in front of them).  They can have up to TWO powers.

Ivorytail’s Descendants can gain Spirit-Streak (a pulse of blue fire that chases after their opponent), Ghost (a very powerful ability that turns them temporarily transparent and temporarily able to petrify anything they touch), Charm (increased power on their charmspeak), Illusion (creates a duplicate of them that copies their movements and distracts enemies), or Mind-Cloud (makes enemies temporarily dizzy and confused).  They can have ILLUSION, CHARM, and SPIRIT-STREAK as a group, or just GHOST and MIND-CLOUD.

Tails:

Slydog tails symbolize how powerful they are.  The maximum is three tails (Three-Tailed), and the minimum is zero tails (No-Tailed).  In your form, your amount of tails matches that of your parent.

Lightningfoot’s Descendants = Two-Tailed

Blazeear’s Descendants = Two-Tailed

Ivynose’s Descendants = One-Tailed

Ivorytail’s Descendants = Three-Tailed

Transformation:

You have a human form as well as your Slydog form.  The three stages of transformation are:

1.     Slydog

2.     Human with Tail(s)

3.     Human

If your character is a No-Tail, they will only go from Slydog to Human, since they don’t have any tails. 

Your character can go straight from Slydog to Human and vice-versa if they want. 

If you’ve read this far, add “He is a very silly peanut!” to Other. 

FORM:

Descendant of:

Human Name:

Slydog Name (it’s a warrior name, please make it similar to your ancestor’s name):

Age (min. 10, max. 15):

Type (Male or Female?  Green, White, Purple, Red, etc…):

Electrified Powers and Color:

Number of Tails (same as ancestor):

Personality:

Human Appearance:

Slydog Appearance (must have a similar appearance to Human Appearance):

Dislikes:

Crush:

Other:

My forms:

Descendant of: Blazeear

Human Name: Caspian Firefoxx

Slydog Name: Phoenixfoot

Type: Male Red, with hints of orange

Electrified Power(s) and Color: Color is maroon.  Power is Burning Hammer

Number of Tails: Two

Personality: The good side of him takes pride in his friends, and wisely weighs out a situation.  He can still be a little over-confident and arrogant at times, though.  His bad side is reckless and short-tempered.

Human Appearance: Spiky brown hair with a red streak through it.  Pale complexion, with a sharp nose and green eyes.  Wears a black shirt with his favorite band, Excalibur, on it, and ripped jeans.

Slydog Appearance: Medium size fox with a somewhat scraggly pelt.  Two tails.  Is a reddish-orange color with orange highlights at the tip of his tails and ears.  Beady, black eyes. 

Likes: Racing, winning, hanging out with his friends, heat, competition, and spicy food.

Dislikes: Cold treats like ice cream, losing friends and competition, and perfume.

Crush: Maybe a little on Maya/Swanpelt.

Other: I’ve read the whole thing.  I know what to put in.  Do you?

Descendant of: Ivorytail

Human Name: Maya Histerian

Slydog Name: Swanpelt

Type: Female White, with a hint of aqua blue/lime green

Electrified Powers and Color: Color is cyan.  Powers are Ghost and Mind-Cloud

Number of Tails: Three

Personality: Curious and generally optimistic.  However, her curiosity tends to lead her into strange places.  She often tends to take charge of the pack, but can be a little stubborn.

Human Appearance: Has white, spiky hair, with the bangs dyed layers of aqua blue and lime green.  Pale complexion with icy blue eyes.  Wears a black tank top with a sequin skull on it and denim shorts. 

Slydog Appearance: Medium sized, with a white, fluffed collar, and floppy “fox bangs” over her blue eyes, the tips dyed blue and green.  Three poofy tails, and short, thick fur. 

Likes: Making friends, writing, dying her hair, finding out new things, and dancing.

Dislikes: Kidnappers, losing friends, and tripping during recitals.

Crush: Caspian

Other: Heh heh heh…

Mods please please please please please please please let this through!!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✧○ ¢αтѕнσ¢к нιѕтαяιαη! ○✧

IƬ'Ƨ ΣΛƧY ƬӨ JЦMP ЩΉΣП YӨЦ KПӨЩ ΉӨЩ ƬӨ FᄂY

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

ʟ ʏᴜ-ɢɪ-ᴏʜ ꜰᴀɴɢɪʀʟ ʟ ʜᴀᴍɪʟᴛʀᴀꜱʜ ʟ 

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

Thumbnail avatar 48e8581bc9

crowsoul50

Save Lightningfoot's Male Descendant!

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

Put that thing back where it came from or so help me

INTP-T

Gang: Ishamel and Ishmeal

Narnia is my city. 

The strong are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Save female Blazeeae descendant and female Lightningfoot descendant please.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Band currently rules my life.

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

Tilt. 

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?"

"Why are you keeping this curiosity door closed?"

J O V J

Thumbnail avatar 4e26666614

undergroundencoding20

Save a female Ivorytail descendant!

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

"Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs,darling."-JD

wolfdragon37424

Sorry, Yandere.  I've already taken the female Ivorytail descendant.  The male spot is still open, though.  Do you want to save it?

Spots:

Lightningfoot’s Male Descendant: SAVED FOR ISHMAEL
Lightningfoot’s Female Descendant: SAVED FOR REBEL

Blazeear’s Female Descendant: SAVED FOR REBEL

Ivynose’s Male Descendant: OPEN

Ivynose’s Female Descendant: OPEN
Ivorytail’s Male Descendant: OPEN

• Posted at:

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

Thumbnail avatar 48e8581bc9

crowsoul50

Descendant of: LightningFoot
Human Name: Nimbus "Legs" Arturo
Slydog Name: Eagle Flight
Type: Male Yellow
Electrified Powers and Color: Thunder-Step, Zap-Dash///White
Personality: A go getter, a natural leader. Captain of his XC team, hence the nickname "Legs". Even though he's still pretty young, Nimbus is wise in the ways of the world. He tends to gravitate towards underdogs and push them to better themselves. It takes a lot to get him angry and even if you think he's angry, he's probably just mildly frustrated. His fury is not something to mess with. His sharp wit and silver tongue make him an ideal person to have on your side. He wants everyone to be friends and but knows that some people just don't mix. Obsessively drums on tables. 
Human Appearance: Tall and broad shouldered. Gives off a very general-esque vibe. His usual style is a plain dark dress shirt and black jeans with red running shoes. His light blond hair is cropped close to his head, and his eyes are a rather unnatural shade of blue. 
Slydog Appearance: Built like a maned wolf (absurdly long legs) his fur is a darker color than his hair and he has smoky black socks, ears, and tail tip. 
Likes: Running, a good debate, helping people out, seeing people happy, solving challenging problems
Dislikes: Waiting, being ignored, weasels, having to give someone bad news. 
Crush: Open
Other: I see a little peanut wearing a hat! He is a very silly peanut!

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

Put that thing back where it came from or so help me

INTP-T

Gang: Ishamel and Ishmeal

Narnia is my city. 

The strong are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Ivynose female

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Criminal

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

^Hello^

Descendant of: Ivynose
Human Name: Rorry Sońg
Slydog Name: Willowear

Type: Male, snowy white, with streaks of light-light blue, almost white
Electrified Powers and Color: Color is black, Electrified powers are Thorn-Cage and Vine-Snake
Number of Tails (same as ancestor): One.
Personality: Rorry is sweet, and acts appropriately depending on the situation. He shows full leader-esc qualities and cares for each and every one of his friends. Although he is quite popular, he is on the quiet side. Rorry speaks when needed, but let's other people do most of the talking. He is fond of helping, and making other people feel good. Rorry has a quite dark side, to counter this goodness. He has an extremely dark sense of humor, and would rather fight, than use words in combat. He is extremely calm, and that aids him in his combat. Rorry loves the quiet, and will often just spend time outside, in a garden or forest.
Human Appearance: Rorry has amber hair, with small flecks of black. He has perfect blue eyes, and a strong, broad complexion. Rorry wears a black hoodie, and tall, black boots. He has a normal height for his age, but is extremely skinny.
Slydog Appearance: Rorry has fresh-fallen-snow-white fur, with small streaks of extremely light blue. The streaks are hardly noticeable, unless specifically looking at them. Rorry has pure blue eyes, which shine like crystals in the Beirut sunlight.
Likes: He loves cold creams, and can be found eating Boston Creme donuts from time to time. He loves water, and all things nature. Rorry also loves quiet and peace. He loves when everyone gets along, and hopes it will stay like that.
Dislikes: He hates warmed-artificial-foods, and refuses to eat them. Rorry hates fire, and flames. He despises wildfires, and wishes to stop them. Rorry hates fighting, but will fight if he thinks it's needed.
Crush: Maya ^Hehheheheheh^
Other: I already know what to put here, ya person.

• Posted at:

♤ The fair lady Ash. Otaku Jester. 

⇢ Queen of Starbucks and Eggo Waffles ⇠

#MilevenWillNeverDie!!!

ℒℴѵℯ❤

wolfdragon37424

All spots saved and taken!  :huggles Ash:  

@Ash, I'm just curious, but your colors are more "Ivorytail" Descendant colors.  Did you mean to do Ivorytail, and just switched the two?  Or is that on purpose? 

Spots:

Lightningfoot’s Male Descendant: TAKEN BY ISHMAEL
Lightningfoot’s Female Descendant: SAVED FOR REBEL

Blazeear’s Female Descendant: SAVED FOR REBEL

Ivynose’s Male Descendant: TAKEN BY ASH

Ivynose’s Female Descendant: SAVED FOR TOPAZ
Ivorytail’s Male Descendant: SAVED FOR YANDERE

• Posted at:

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

horsedragon1273

Descendant of: Blazeear

Human Name: Genesis Crown

Slydog Name: Novaeyes

Type: Female Red that is dark red in color and slightly in color with some orange highlights

Electrified Powers and Color: Color is blood red and she gains Smolder- Sonic

Personality: Sassy, yet calculating. She has a hair trigger temper and certain things trigger her. She is good at thinking on her feet, and improvising. She loves music and DCI, and has competed 1-2 years (depending on when this takes place, and if DCI even exists here). She prefers to be alone than with others, and she is pretty logical, but also very creative. She often tags walls and train carts with her grafitti and has yet to be caught. She is often called wierd, crazy and things of that nature, and she takes them in with stride. She doesn't care if people insult her, and she often throws people off with her somewhat eccentric ways. She doesn't take much seriously (DCI is one of the few things she does take seriously), and she loves to explore and adventure. She loves to do stunts, agility stuff like running and obstacle courses, and parkour. She has bounds of energy, and often has some Snapple tea or coffee with her.

Human Appearance: Ink black hair with red streaks in various shades that goes down just past her shoulder blades and is curly. She wears it in a high bun on the top of her head. She has pale skin, and a smattering of freckles across her cheeks. Her eyes are heterochromic, with the left a pale, icy blue and the right a dark brown that appears black. Her eyes are slanted and the pupils are slightly larger than average. She stands at roughly 5'. She wears a black knee length trench coat with an ouroboros symbol on the back (look up Santa Clara Vanguard 2017 show, seventh picture) that is shades of red. Underneath she wears a dark purple three-quarter length sleeve top with a black rim around the top (look up Mandarins 2017 color guard, third picture, has the ink splotch around the neck on her top). She wears black dress pants, and on each side is the Mandarins logo (minus any words) in a medium- dark purple. She wears black marching shoes and tall black socks to complete her look. She has a slender, lithe, and agile build.

Slydog Appearance (must have a similar appearance to Human Appearance): A slender, lithe, and small fox with sleek dark red fur with some orange and black highlights on the tips of the fur. Has two tails, and eyes are heterochromic with the pupils slightly enarged- one pale, icy blue eye and one dark brown, almost black.

Likes: DCI, playing mellophone/ frenchhorn, marching, reading, writing, small spaces, doing daredevily things, being alone, debate, band, drum corps, nature, imagination, fire, coffee (but not Starbucks)

Dislikes: Water (she can't swim and is hydrophobic (small bodies of water, like puddles and glasses of water are fine), large groups, normality, boredom, Starbucks coffee

Crush: None

Other: I see a peanut wearing a little hat. He is a very silly peanut.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

Tilt. 

"Downstairs, obviously."

J O V J

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Whoops...That was not on purpose...Hahaha, I'm stupid...

Also, ^Meow^

• Posted at:

♤ The fair lady Ash. Otaku Jester. 

⇢ Queen of Starbucks and Eggo Waffles ⇠

#MilevenWillNeverDie!!!

ℒℴѵℯ❤

wolfdragon37424

I'll start working on the story.  Expect Chapter One soon!

Spots:

Lightningfoot’s Male Descendant: TAKEN BY ISHMAEL
Lightningfoot’s Female Descendant: EXPIRED AND OPEN

Blazeear’s Female Descendant: TAKEN BY REBEL

Ivynose’s Male Descendant: TAKEN BY ASH

Ivynose’s Female Descendant: EXPIRED AND OPEN
Ivorytail’s Male Descendant: EXPIRED AND OPEN

• Posted at:

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

wolfdragon37424

up

• Posted at:

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

horsedragon1273

Resave Lightningfoot female descendant please.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

Tilt. 

"Downstairs, obviously."

J O V J

wolfdragon37424

K

• Posted at:

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

wolfdragon37424

up

• Posted at:

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

topazhamster42

Resave Ivynose female descendant slot 

• Posted at:

~Topaz

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

topazhamster42

Wait actually save Ivorytail's male descendant

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

horsedragon1273

Human Name: Boston "Bo" Crusaders

Slydog Name: Thunderstrike

Type: Pale Gold female

Electrified Powers and Color: Lightning-Step and Zap-Dash, pale gold

Personality: Headstrong and charges into things. She is quick to make assumptions and isn't afraid to act. She doesn't let fear or terror face her, though it isn't known whether this is out of stupidity, bravery, or recklessness. She is pretty reckless and a daredevil at heart. She is never still, and takes in crazy things like they are normal. She is a bit of a trickster and for most people, shell only help them for a price (not money. Well, occasionally money. She goes for information). She isn't afraid to be wrong, and she has lots of sass and sarcasm. She takes plenty of risks and often seems to come into near death situations and still walks away. She isn't really sensible, and has a head for math. She is a decent runner.

Human Appearance: Dark red hair with gray-purple streaks that is straight and goes down just past her shoulder blades. She almost always has her hair up in a high bun, though there's always a few loose strands. Dark, inquisitive and slightly reckless green eyes that are slanted and slightly larger than average. She has pale skin that is offset very strongly by dark colors. She is thin with very few muscles, and stands at roughly 5' 7". She usually wears an olive green aviator jacket over a Sky Ryder Drum and Bugle Corps over a pair of black dress pants with a clear iron line and some gray tennis shoes. She has a small scar under her left eye. 

Slydog Appearance: Pale Gold fox with shimmery dark red and gray-purple streaks throughout. Average fox shape and whatnot with inquisitive dark green eyes that seem to hold a sense of recklessness in them. Small scar under her left eye.

Likes: Giving others sass, rule breaking, studying, books, logic, DCI, playing sousaphone, fire, storms, photography, horses, knowing what's going on, Bendy and the Ink Machine, writing stories, outdoors

Dislikes: People giving her sass, people who are very rigid (metaphorically), (jokingly) woodwinds, complacency, average, contentness, people who don't take risks

Crush: None.

Other: I see a peanut wearing a little hat. He is a very silly peanut.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

Tilt. 

"Downstairs, obviously."

J O V J

horsedragon1273

And she's a descendant of Lightningfoot.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

Tilt. 

"Downstairs, obviously."

J O V J

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Ummm are there going to be signups for side characters? I'd really like to appear in the story...

• Posted at:

Call me Bixbite! (well ,call me Bix)

My gang: Amatista, Esmeralda, Perla, Rubi

I always thought I might be bad,

Now I'm sure that it's true, cuz

I think you're so good.

And I'm nothing like yo.

wolfdragon37424

AH I just saw all of this!!  

Boston is accepted.  I'll work her into the story.

Bix, feel free to do a character that works in the White Manor.  She/he won't be a descendant of the original four, so make your own powers (not too overpowered, please explain their uses)!

(adding this)

Bix, you could actually be teh male descendant of Ivorytail.

• Posted at:

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

wolfdragon37424

AH I just saw all of this!!  

Boston is accepted.  I'll work her into the story.

Bix, feel free to do a character that works in the White Manor.  She/he won't be a descendant of the original four, so make your own powers (not too overpowered, please explain their uses)!

• Posted at:

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

butterflycat1708

Haha, thanks Cat but I don't really like to do male characters Anyways here's my form.

Descendant of: Nobody, works at White Manor

Human Name: Ruby Miles

Slydog Name: Gemstorm (hehe I played it off the word gemstone)

Type: Female, light purple (lilac) with white streaks and very very light pink paws.

Electrified Powers and Color: Purple, her power is Water Flow (I guess she can alter the flow direction of water, and maybe hydrokinesis if it's not too much?)

Number of Tails: 1

Personality: Her personality is hyper and full of energy. She might ask lots of annoying questions and tends to forget things quite easily. She is outgoing, loyal, and funny, but her dark side is depressive and short tempered. Few people notice this, but she has low self-esteem too. She'll often do whatever you want her to.

Human Appearance: Ruby is thin but not skinny, and she has light skin. (might as well add she's tall for her age) Her eyes are dark orange and her short hair is dyed lilac, with light light pink dip dye although the original color was blonde. There is a long bang that covers her left eye, though, and she weaars a white headband like those maids usually use. There are light blue earbuds on her ears which connect to an MP3 player in a hidden pocket in her dress. She wears a pink fluffy dress with a white apron over it, and her shoes are low heeled white booties.

Slydog Appearance: She's a rather thin Slydog with slightly long legs. Her fur is short, and she also has a bang over her left eye. Her eyes are orange and shiny. Her paws and the tip of her tail are light light pink, and her tail is the only part of her body that has fluffy fur.

Likes: Running around, helping others, food, listening to loud music, and the night

Dislikes: Most animals creep her out, weird people, and lots of work

Crush: I dunno if I am allowed to, but she likes Caspian/Phoneixfoot. If not, then ship her with Nimbus ^-^

Other: I see a little peanut wearing a hat! He is a very silly peanut! (can she join the group? It's your decision after all ;P)

• Posted at:

I think you're so good.

And I'm nothing like yo.

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Can I do a character that works at the White Manor?

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Pineapplethe RainWing/NightWing hybrid

Bubblesplash- the warrior cat 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Pinkie Pie- the MLP character 

Peril- the firescales dragon 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

wolfdragon37424

Ruby accepted! If not in the next chapter, she will be in the one after it.  Please note that any non-descendant character will not POV.  Is that still ok?

@Jade, of course you can do a White Manor worker!

• Posted at:

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

butterflycat1708

Hey that's ok

I just wanted to appear in the story xD

• Posted at:

I think you're so good.

And I'm nothing like yo.

wolfdragon37424

Oh, and for White Manor characters, put in "Other" if they are loyal to the Queen, or to our heroes.  That goes for Ruby too, Bix!

• Posted at:

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

butterflycat1708

Oh ok xD

Other: Obeys the Queen's orders because of fear, but truly is loyal to the heroes.

• Posted at:

I think you're so good.

And I'm nothing like yo.

catdragon13873

Descendant of: Nobody, works at White Manor. 

Human Name: Emilee Oakes 

Slydog Name: Bubblefall 

Type: Female, ice blue with a few black swirls and dark blue paws and tail tips. 

Electrified Powers and Color: This color blue and psychic. Psychic is telekinesis and limited telepathy. Possibly clairvoyance and teleportation if we're getting cheaty. 

Number of Tails: 4 

Personality: she is very smart, and has a tendency to overthink situations. She is strategic, but loves to snark and is basically the opposite of stoic. When the Queen is around, however, she is a smart, cold, strategist who occasionally is a deadpan snarker. 

Human appearance: she is well-proportioned, and pretty but not flashy. She has leaf green eyes and a few freckles. She has chocolate brown hair with a gradient ice blue to dark blue streak. She wears an ice blue t-shirt, dark gray leggings and auburn boots. 

Slydog Appearance: is relatively tall, with leaf green eyes and some dark speckles on her face. Her tail and around her paws are very fluffeh and the rest is sleek but still fluffeh. 

Likes: kicking butt, bringing a knife to a gunfight and winning, puzzles, logic games, snark to snark combat, spying 

Dislikes: annoying people/slydogs, stupid people/slydogs, peanut butter (long story), cheese (equally long story), wasps 

Crush: Kodah/Inkfoot (or is it inkfur I can't remember) 

Other: pretends to be loyal to the Queen and is scared stiff of her but is loyal to the main characters. 

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

butterflycat1708

Hey @Jade and @Cat

would it be ok if Emilee/Bubblefall and Rubi/Gemstorm are best friends?

I dunno so that's why I asked...

• Posted at:

I think you're so good.

And I'm nothing like yo.

catdragon13873

Oops I didn't read the part where it said the maximum amount of tails was three I'm changing it to two. 

Tails: two 

also, I forgot something on Other. 

Other: I see a peanut wearing a hat. Comes up with nicknames for everybody and I mean everybody she meets. Pretends to be loyal to the Queen but is scared stiff of her and is loyal to the main characters.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

wolfdragon37424

Perfect.  All accepted.  Next chapter in a couple of days, with the characters in it.  

@Bix, that's Jade's decision on that.  Ask her!

@Jade, accepted.   If you want Emilee to have a crush on Kodah, that's fine, but I've already planned a Maya x Kodah chapter play-around, so it'll be a she-likes-him-but-he-likes-someone-else.  Is that okay?

• Posted at:

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

butterflycat1708

Yassss! I can't wait!!!!

• Posted at:

I think you're so good.

And I'm nothing like yo.

catdragon13873

I'm fine with that. And also I kinda want to have Emilee know that Maya is better for Kodah and actively try and get them together despite having a crush on him.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

wolfdragon37424

And Rebel, I'm not going to put her in next chapter (too blunt).  She'll have her own POV soon.

• Posted at:

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

horsedragon1273

@Catshock

That's fine. It's your story after all.