If you're not gonna post,don't vote.If you already voted,you have to post.Q1:Have you played Minecraft Bedrock Edition?Q2:is your RP SA a earth animal

Thumbnail avatar 219bff84ff

emeralddragon16501

I won't post any stories. I'm like the general director. You make the form and fill it to be as detailed as possible.

Start:

One day in Minecraft Pocket Edition, he LEmeralDragon was standing on a tree. Suddenly, a flame plashed around her. She felt a searing pain on her left arm, like fire burning. It was so unbearable that she eventually fainted.

When she woke up, there was a gold, silver, red, orange, blue and white flame tattoo on her upper arm. It was hurting very much. She helplessly fainted again and fell off the tall jungle tree...

*Continue from here*

The fire tattoo contains my pet firebird, Flame. She has all those colors-Her wings are silver to blue to orange to red with fire sparks flying off, like a dancing flame. Her tail feathers are like a ribbon of smooth, silky fire, her eyes are the starry night with people dancing around a bonfire... and her body is silver, gold, red, orange, and white. Her beak and talons are the color of the purest red gold in the nine worlds, and she can look at one in an undefined way, and they can forget their deepest sorrows...

When 2 people join, you can start posting. You don't need me to accept. This is about claiming spirit animals in your life of Minecraft... Follow Bedrock Edition's rules for this RP, including the golden rule of Minecraft- Never dig straight down.

Write on. Good luck. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

LEmeralD

Lucian Agent     r

Slimes!!! XD :) a

A Hufflepuff      g

A Thunderbird o

White Stallion  n

Starter of: The World of Noobs, Adventure in the Other World, and Minecraft Spirit Animals.The last two is on the spirit animal forum. 

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Ok here's my form/info/stuff 

Gamer Tag: NinjaKat748 

Skin: caramel long hair in purple and white hoodie with a white lightning bolt down the back, and blue pants. Blue eyes.

Preferred Weapon: anything 

Skills: above average redstone, good meld fighter, likes mining 

Weaknesses: not very patient, not well equipped for baby zombies, easy to jumpscare, not very creative when it comes to building. 

Spirit Animal: Minecraft parrot (the blue, green and yellow one) 

Personality: funny, smart, strategic, sarcastic, tends to correct people, very loyal 

Crush: just ask!

Other: has a special hatred for skeletons and creepers, likes torturing creepers by putting them in a pit with ocelots

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian 

Twin= Topaz 

Fish Slap Queen

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L/A/TN

"Where's the little demon?" 

"Toffee you're a walnut." 

"do you take pride in your low IQ, trapezoid man?"

I'm obsessed with music please help.

#Fade

#SquidSisters

#rememberSally

9/11/17

emeralddragon16501

Wow jade

u are the first one to tell me that u share a hatred to creepers and skelies (except for a lot of YouTubers, of course)

Do you know? LEmeralDragon in this story is, me, so be careful. Actuallllly... you can post right away.

Your spirit animal, your parrot, needs a name. He/She is tattooed on the same place as my Flame. you get to design your parrot's birthplace. And like me, the creation of the tattoo needs to include pain, cause there is no nectar in Minecraft...

Good luck writing! I will patiently (not) wait for your good stories!

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian Agent     r

A Hufflepuff      g

A Thunderbird o

White Stallion  n

Starter of: The World of Noobs, Adventure in the Other World, and Minecraft Spirit Animals.The last two is on the spirit animal forum. 

catdragon13873

Ok. My parrot is called Nay. (Cyan spelled backwards, then made sayable.)

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian 

Twin= Topaz 

Fish Slap Queen

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L/A/TN

#Fade

#SquidSisters

#rememberSally

9/11/17

emeralddragon16501

Kay- post ur story! been waiting forever

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian Agent     r

A Hufflepuff      g

A Thunderbird o

White Stallion  n

emeralddragon16501

Bump

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian Agent     r

A Hufflepuff      g

A Thunderbird o

White Stallion  n

catdragon13873

I sat in the forest, looking around. No monsters. Good. I punched a tree, needing wood to make a shelter. Suddenly, pain flared on my arm so intensely, I thought I would have to respawn. Then, all at once, it stopped, and there was a cyan parrot marking on my arm. I shook, and a flash of light appeared. Once it was gone, there was no mark on my arm, but there was a cyan parrot sitting near me. Since I was in a birch forest, I knew that it was special. "I will call you Nay", I said to the parrot. "Now, let's get this shelter started."

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian 

Twin= Topaz 

Fish Slap Queen

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L/A/TN

#Fade

#SquidSisters

#rememberSally

9/11/17

emeralddragon16501

Awesome! Thanks! :D

btw u can use me, too.

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian Agent     r

A Hufflepuff      g

A Thunderbird o

White Stallion  n

emeralddragon16501

Bump

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian Agent     r

A Hufflepuff      g

A Thunderbird o

White Stallion  n