Thumbnail avatar 880787e4f7

darkwolf6599

In the solar system, there's a planet. It's got lots of blue, and some green. Do you know what this planet is called? That's right, it's called Earth. You probably live on Earth, amongst billions of other people. And within those people, there are only, as little as it seems, FIVE just like you. Almost just like you. Someone you can relate to. Even though there are only six of you on this Earth, you coincidentally live on the same continent. And today you're being driven by the government to meet them. 

You're, of course, held by chains and shackles. They think you're dangerous. Ignoring the confinement, you'll sit in your shaded pen in the back seat, away from the drivers and the sunlight. So, now you'll be driven to your temporary confinement at the jail. 

The humans ignore how much you're like them. In fact, just like them. They plan to ship you off to a remote island which is uncivilized and contains nothing you need to survive.

First, you're being shipped off to a science lab to be studied. They think you're monsters. Not like them. Savages.

And to some degree, that's true.

Can you save yourselves and change everyone's mind before you're ultimately left to perish on an island?

You'll choose which monster you are. The choices are out of these three. If you don't make one of the main characters, you can be a scientist, or one of the government agents. There are two of each monster, and i'd prefer even genders.

The monsters you can choose from are:

Werewolf (1 spot remaining)

Vampire (2 spots remaining)

Demon (2 spots remaining)

As you can see, i'm a Werewolf. I would prefer the spots to be opposite gender pairs, but whatever you guys want. There has to be even genders, regardless of whether you do pairs.

Here's my form, and yours. For werewolves, there's an extra spot for werewolf appearance.

~FORM~

NAME: Willow

MONSTER TYPE: Werewolf

GOOD OR EVIL: Neutral, even though she's leaning towards good she can cause damage to people and property as a werewolf.

HUMAN APPEARANCE: A tall-ish girl with light skin, brown eyes, and brown hair. A normal seeming build.

WEREWOLF APPEARANCE: The usual, with brown fur and brown eyes.

PERSONALITY: Shy and timid, although if she needs to do something or is in trouble, she can be firm.

ABILITIES: She can climb well, has good survival skills and runs fast.

WEAPONS:(If any) None

OTHER OBJECTS THEY CARRY: She carries a wolf tooth and a change of clothes during the full moon.

DISABILITIES: Silver bullets. Tranquilizer guns.

EXTRA: She can't control herself as a werewolf.

Sorry the form was short and non-descriptive, but that's pretty much the basic.

If you have any questions, ask away!

I'll give an intro later on. When we start roleplaying, you'll be in the back of the car. With that aside, thanks for reading this and I hope to see you again soon!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

The "Boys Club"

Moonstar "OakClan lives on!"-Thor *Loud snores*-Ratchet "Yip-ip-ip!"-SpongeBob "I'M READY!"   -Boris "You wanna play with the big boys, huh?"-Jack "Aye"-Me "Why didn't I pick any girls?" 

"You're just pure weird"-Viv

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Save a female Werewolf! Also, would I have to be a wolf, or could I turn into a fox or other animal? (I want to be a housecat)

• Posted at:

Jade-

Jade- Me 

Pineapplethe RainWing/NightWing hybrid

Bubblesplash- the warrior cat 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Pinkie Pie- the MLP character 

Peril- the firescales dragon

Welcome back old people!

Best Post:/298740

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Save Demon

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: (Work In Progress)

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." ~Cheshire Cat~

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

darkwolf6599

You'd have to be a wolf. If there's two female werewolves, one type of monster would have to be all male. 

Also, saves expire in 2 days.

Werewolf #1 ( Taken by me )

Werewolf#2 ( Saved for Jade )

Vampire #1 ( Open )

Vampire#2 ( Open )

Demon #1 ( Saved for Icewolf2513 )

Demon#2 ( Open )

Sorry, i'm not familiar with everyone's nicknames.

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

Moonstar "OakClan lives on!"-Thor *Loud snores*-Ratchet "Yip-ip-ip!"-SpongeBob "I'M READY!"   -Boris "You wanna play with the big boys, huh?"-Jack "Aye"-Me "Why didn't I pick any girls?" 

icewolf2513

Name: Felix Angel (Because irony is funny! :D)

Monster Type: Demon

Good or Evil: Evil (may change)

Human Appearance: Around 6'7, messy dark brown hair (enough to make it seem black), he wears brown contacts to hide his solid black eyes, light grey skin, formal clothes, a blue parachute cord bracelet on left hand. Black angel wings tattooed on his back.

Personality: Quiet, calm, keeps to himself most of the time but would like some allies. 

Abilities: Fire, teleportation, slight mind reading

Other Objects They Carry: Black and silver dagger, half of a BFF necklace kept in his pocket, and a lightly burned picture of a girl.

Disabilities: Hallucinetic injections, pure salt

Extra: Loves pasta and books. 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

darkwolf6599

@Icewolf2513- Accepted!

And yes, irony XD

We have three open spots left if you're writing a form.

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

save a female demon

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of you

a new utopia for you to live in

ill dream a nation of me

a new ambrosia that we can live in

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

Thumbnail avatar 64e9c3bc52

crowsoul50

Save demon 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Call me IshmaelLord Edgelord to you. 

Narnia is my city. 

They try to break me down, but in snapping my wings they forget I have claws. 

Artist//Camp Counselor//Psychology Enthusiast

Ruler of cringe

darkwolf6599

One of you has to be something else. The spots are filling up quickly, and there are too many demons for you to both be one. The person who creates a form first gets a demon, the other will have to be vampire. The remaining female spots are saved or taken. We need 2 more males.

Demon#1- Taken (Male)

Demon#2- Saved (Female/Unspecified)

Werewolf#1- Taken by me (Female)

Werewolf#2- Saved (Female)

Vampire#1- Open (MUST BE MALE)

Vampire#2- Open

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

Thumbnail avatar 64e9c3bc52

crowsoul50

I cancel my save, then! 

• Posted at:

LA Strong. 

Call me IshmaelLord Edgelord to you. 

Narnia is my city. 

They try to break me down, but in snapping my wings they forget I have claws. 

Artist//Camp Counselor//Psychology Enthusiast

Ruler of cringe

~FORM~

NAME: Arsyn

MONSTER TYPE: Vampire

GOOD OR EVIL: Nuetral, he just does what he wants

HUMAN APPEARANCE: He has dark red hair and dark golden eyes. he is really tall an skinny. His hair is really long and kinda messy.

WEREWOLF APPEARANCE: n/a

PERSONALITY: Loves to cause trouble, and is very rude at sometimes. he hates himself

ABILITIES: he's very persuasive, manipulative, and a convincing liar. 

WEAPONS:(If any) Tanto dagger

OTHER OBJECTS THEY CARRY: his dagger?

DISABILITIES: He secretly hates blood and drinks it little as possible without starving himself. This typically stunts his abilities, making everyone think he's lower level. 

• Posted at:

>>-Arsyn->

//////

darkwolf6599

@Crimsoncrown152- Accepted!

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

darkwolf6599

Thank you for being considerate of other people, Ishmael, a trait rarely seen these days. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

moonlightmystery143

ishmael, if you want the spot ill be willing to switch to a vampire. your call though

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

darkwolf6599

I know y'all probably have the idea and know EXACTLY who's in this roleplay, but I can't fight the urge to rewrite this every time I get a form. The remaining spot, a Vampire, MUST be male. Again, saves last 2 days. Thanks for your time! :D

Werewolf#1- Taken by me- Willow (Female)

Werewolf#2- Saved (Female)

Vampire#1- Taken- Arsyn (Male)

Vampire#2- Open (Male)

Demon#1- Taken- Felix Angel (Male)

Demon#2- Saved (Female)

If you want a female spot you'll either have to go somewhere else or wait for a save to expire. And if you need extra time on your save, I can extend it, but only for one day. 

Also, If anyone makes a form after this (If you already created a form you won't need to because I have yours down already) you'll want to include your slot number. It's not a priority, though

And one more thing: If you haven't already, please give your character's last name.

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

darkwolf6599

If you want you can make forms for both characters, and if Ishmael says yes, you can use the Vampire, and if they say no, you can use the Demon.

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

darkwolf6599

Bump

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

darkwolf6599

*Casually bumps again* Oh, wait, Ishmael's advice. *Calmly moves topic to top of page* Wow. Bump IS a violent word O_O

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

if a female spot opens up I CALL IT

preferably a vampire but eh

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|christian|kuudere|

the world around us is burning but we're so cold

it's the few, the proud, and the emotional
Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Ok here's my form for werewolf. 

Name: Jayde

Monster type: Werewolf 

Good or Evil: Good, but Chaotic Good. 

Human appearance: tall, slim girl with shoulder length chocolate brown hair that has neon green streak, green eyes. 

Werewolf appearance: jet black fur on top, but silver on the bottom, fiery amber eyes. 

Personality: sarcastic, to the point of being rude, but caring and protective. Likes making jokes. 

Abilities: really good coordination, excellent strategist, pretty fast sprinter 

Weapons: twin knives, but will settle for pretty much anything. 

Other Objects: cell phone, one of those portable wifi thingies, Skittles and jellybeans, several books, and a hiking pack to carry it all in. 

Disabilities: Silver bullets (but loves the rollercoaster), tranquilizers, when she gets tired she can barely do anything 

Extra: loves music, but hates wasps and being too cold. Also, always wears a puffy blue down vest, OR an iridescent silver/purple/blue puffy coat.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Jade- Me 

Pineapplethe RainWing/NightWing hybrid

Bubblesplash- the warrior cat 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Pinkie Pie- the MLP character 

Peril- the firescales dragon

Welcome back old people!

Best Post:/298740

darkwolf6599

All the female spots are taken/saved. 

@Moonlightmystery143, please write your form soon.

I'm as eager to start as all of you, please write your forms soon! After all the spots are taken i'll need confirmation that you want to go through with this, and your activity level. Then we can start!

Thank you for your time! Make sure to be on standby, as when all your forms are locked in i'll be writing an intro ASAP.

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

darkwolf6599

Bump

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

darkwolf6599

I need FORMSSSSSSSSS... Please make me some FORMSSSSSSSS... Just one male vampire form, FORMSSSSSSSS are all I NEEEEEEED... Save'ees make your FORMSSSSSSSSS

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

darkwolf6599

Sorry I keep bumping this thing as I check it for the 50th time. I've been on here for hours, and of course when I think I have a form I go to it and then I realize it's just my OWN comment. I'm so impatient... o_o I NEED SOMETHING TO DO XC

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

moonlightmystery143

sorry! working on my form, should be up by morning

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

darkwolf6599

I have to redo my new and permanent signature because the undercurve letters on the bottom row are cut off. DESPICABLE -.-

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

darkwolf6599

Bump.

Quit bumping this. 

Bump.

YOU'RE MAKING ME LOOK BAD

Bump.

SHHHH!

Bump.

*Stuffs Moonstar in cardboard box and padlocks and tosses in a bulldozer and space bridges to Cybertron*

Bump.

*COUGH*

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

darkwolf6599

One more post. No jokes, no bumping, just the final status report, until someone writes out a form. If you write a form you only have one option for a spot until the saves expire, though. I might create a filler spot for the last male vampire, unless the saved person is willing to switch from female demon to female vampire. Then i'll need a male demon which would go faster. I might even create a filler spot for Vampire#2 once Moonlightmystery143's form is written. I just want you guys to know what's going on and be comfortable with it.

Werewolf#1-Taken-Willow (Female)

Werewolf#2-Taken-Jayde (Female)

Demon#1-Taken-Felix (Male)

Demon#2-Saved-Moonlightmystery143 (Female)

Vampire#1-Taken-Arsyn (Male)

Vampire#2-Open (Male)

Again, I need 2 forms to start this roleplay! Hurry up!

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

darkwolf6599

Up

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

moonlightmystery143

Name: Ophelia Iris Sephiran
Monster Type: Demon 2
Good or Evil: Aspects of both. She has her optimistic and outgoing personality and pacifism, but on the other hand she has her destructive and quick-to-fight nature. Chaotic Neutral, basically, if we were to go by DnD alignment.
Appearance: Ophelia is fairly tall compared to humans, measuring in at about 5'8" tall, not counting her horns. She has a fairly curvy build, at least for her age, and is somewhat chubby and full-figured with that. She has a round face, with a button nose and fairly full lips, along with low cheekbones and hooded eyes. A pair of curved horns sprout from her temples, heading towards the back and laying close to the head before going up and slightly inwards, and she also has fangs and retractable claws. Her skin is a deep golden pink, somewhat of a mix of pink, red, and gold, with deeper sun spots in a variety of those three colors scattered across her body. She has waist-length, wavy, dark red hair, which she usually wears half-up over her horns in a style to mimic cone buns. Her eyes are golden pink with black scleras and slit pupils. When out in public, she makes sure to cover as much skin as possible to hide its' strange color, and then covers with makeup what she can't with her clothes. She lives in a cold climate, allowing her to get away with wearing a scarf over the bottom half of her face and always having gloves on. Typically, she wears a combination of dark and bright/bold colors, most often black with pops of blues/greens/yellows here and there. Around those she can trust with her identity, she wears considerably less and drops this whole disguise. She will wear mobile and fairly tomboyish clothes, enjoying shorts and crop tops/sports bras under flannels. Either way, she's always wearing a pair of dark riding boots with bright blue laces.
Personality: Ophelia is loud, outgoing, and bubbly. She is confident in herself, her words, and her actions, to the point of recklessness. This often results in a lot of stupid choices on her part. Usually, this involves things such as stupid dares, doing crazy things like drinking a bottle of habanero sauce like water or jumping a wide gap between rooftops. She's quick to jump into a fight in this same vein, and enjoys the adrenaline. Ophelia isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, and will often ask stupid questions, but she's far from oblivious to the world around her. She just doesn't think much before she says or does things and isn't too good academically because she's not too good at critical thinking and doesn't have in the slightest a logic-based mindset.. She is very social, making friends easily, though she's not quick to trust others with her secret. She's very casual and laid-back, except for with her secret. From the perspective of others, her secret getting out and what that would entail is her only fear, and those who don't know her well don't even know she's too afraid of that. Ophelia has lots of energy, more than she knows what to do with, and is naturally a loud talker. She's impatient and hates waiting and will tend to get frustrated if things don't get done quickly and smoothly. Her emotions are strong and hard to manage, though she tends to feel excitement, confidence, and the like, as well as anger and frustration, more than things like fear or sadness. She doesn't think things through, and doesn't often realize the consequences of things like jumping head-on into a fight she can't win until she does just that, mostly out of feeling better and more powerful than those around her. She is a demon of chaos, in case you couldn't tell.
Abilities: Ophelia has natural weaponry, semi-immortality, and the ability to possess humans (her own body will collapse if she does this) and turn invisible. She can also perform necromancy and manipulate fear, hate, and nightmares in others. She's a pretty good fighter, stronger and more agile than she seems, and can overall hold her own in a fight in most circumstances, though that isn't always winning, and is very confident in herself.
Weapons: Her claws, fangs, and horns, all three of which are rather sharp. She also can fare well with a battle axe or a sword, though she doesn't own any weapons besides her natural ones or anything.
Other objects: A kazoo (which she's fairly skilled at playing), a flashlight with spare batteries, an iron knife that she's alright with using when hunting small animals but not against an actual threat, and some spicy chips, all in a black backpack decorated in blue stars all over.
Disabilities: She's weak to holy items and symbols such as silver, crosses, Latin, and holy incantations. Cutting off her head is able to kill her, as well as other immortal beings, though other than that she's immortal. She is rather emotional and tends to act on pure impulse or rule of cool, and rarely pays any mind to thinking things through.
Extra: bang bang bang sorry for the wait

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

Thumbnail avatar 4e26666614

undergroundencoding20

Save the second vampire!

• Posted at:

Yandere

Halloween Asthetic

Local 4th wall breaker

"Luckily for Beowulf,Grendel's mother had a hoarding problem."-Red

Unapoligetically Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

"Not now,death.I'm painting."

darkwolf6599

(Casually bumps for the approximately eighth time) ONE MORE PERSON

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

darkwolf6599

Saved. Please make your form quickly. And you must be male. ( I'm sorry, i'm impatient.) The stats: First of all there are no open spots left.

Werewolf#1-Taken-Willow-Female

Werewolf#2-Taken-Jayde-Female

Demon#1-Taken-Felix-Male

Demon#2-Taken-Ophelia-Female

Vampire#1-Taken-Arsyn-Male

Vampire#2-Saved for Yandere-Male

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

darkwolf6599

Sorry, I meant saved AND accepted.

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

Bump? Is that what you do to get attention?

• Posted at:

>>-Arsyn->

//////

darkwolf6599

"Bump" is basically a comment you put to bring it to the top if you want people to join, remember your thread isn't dead, etc.

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

icewolf2513

Can I add a few things to Felix?

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

darkwolf6599

Sure!

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

icewolf2513

Awesome, thanks!

Personality: Usually calm, though he does twitch when confined. Felix is determined to get out of the place he's put in, even if he has no other goals once out. He thinks of himself as smarter and overall better than most. Felix does treat his allies and friends with respect, though. Most of the time, he can act a little bit like a brick wall with facial expressions. 

Abilities: Same as in the original form but the added ones are slight immortallity and illusions, if allowed.

Will you be controlling the scientists and everything?

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

darkwolf6599

The scientists will basically be at your command. You can control them for your character.

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

1 ,