Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

My fingers twitched restlessly. I was hoping no one would notice. I looked up at the moon. Dark-Fire, Bone, and the whole pack had been restless. We didn't know why. All of the sudden, I fell on the ground, my body twitching, jerking, and my breath raced. I grit my teeth and make nouses of pain. I notice Dark-Fire and Bone are too. My bones felt like they were breaking, and mg body felt like it was burning. Dark-Fire and Bone stop abd lay on the ground, but I am still jerking around in the grass.
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Firefox 

I don't "Like" things... I OBSESS. 

Dunk it, Flowey!

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Is Firefox ok? 

dont think so. She's all sprawled out on the ground and stuff. 

Hey that was my line! 

She didnt break and bones... 

Maybe she's... napping! 

Pinkie, she's in a coma. I guess you're kinda right. I'd try to help, but I'd set her on fire if I tried.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Pineapplethe RainWing/NightWing hybrid

Bubblesplash- the warrior cat 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Pinkie Pie- the MLP character 

Peril- the firescales dragon 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

Pfft! She's fine, she's just having a seizure! *squints my eyes at my copy of How to Seizure* Anyone know what "rhombohedral" means?

• Posted at:

fizzy

i'm going to wait for something to happen

catdragon13873

It's a crystal that is in the shape of a rhombohedron.

How did you know that? I've never even seen that word before! 

She hasnt either. I saw her Googling it. 

EXPOSED!!! 

I didnt hide anything in the first place. There was nothing to expose. 

Nice loophole abuse, Jade. 

I found a copy of How To Seizure! 

Where? 

It was under E! 

Stop. 

Whatever, we still need to help Firefox. 

Fine.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

wolfdreamtime201

I stopped jerking around but I let out a small, muffled shriek of pain. The curse of Werewolves, it couldn't have been happening. I cried "No,no..." I felt fur starting to appear and my normal mouth and nose starting to take shape of a muzzel. I had it worst, for being half Human and all. I pulled my hood over my head and turned away from everyone.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 48e8581bc9

crowsoul50

*starts running over to help with a medical bag but gets pulled back by Ishamel*

Nope. Last time you did this you nearly died again because you’re too stupid to notice when you over exert yourself and the number one rule in first aid is to—

Don’t let yourself become the second victim, I know, I know. But there’s three people that may be injured so I technically would be the fourth victim so that rule doesn’t matter anymore. *breaks free and skids to a stop by Dark-Fire* Anything broken that you know of? Lacerations? Something? 

My god, you don’t even know if he’s conscious. *rifles through Ishmael‘s bag and pulls out a jar of peaches* Your lack of organization makes me feel ill. Quick, save me! 

Shush, that’s a topic for later. Dark-Fire, since Foxfire is still doing... whatever this is, and you seem knowledgeable in this kind of stuff, what on earth is happening?

*huffs in exasperation and starts pacing in circles, playing an air guitar*Maybe peaches will save her. 

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

Put that thing back where it came from or so help me

INTP-T

Gang: Ishamel and Ishmeal

Narnia is my city. 

The strong are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.

wolfdreamtime201

Dark-Fire - 

"Curse... of Werewolves," I said, gasping for air. "We go through a transformation glitch thing... so painful..." My left  hand had turned into a ginger wolf paw, and fur had appeared on my right arm. "We...become...body changes like wolf's...human instincts...change... wolf behavoir...." I mumbled, my mind becoming fazed. 

Bone - 

I cut in, gasping "Out Human instincts become fazed and clouded... Werewolves attack Humans...kill...blood... and sometimes, if we flex our fangs, or something like that, can transform Humans or other creatures into...wolf..." I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. "Alpha...Half Human...more pain..." 

Firefox - 

I curled into a ball and mumbled "I'm not a glitch...this isn't a glitch..." My hands had became shorter, stubbier, and my nails turned into claws. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar afef7b851f

cobrapanther473

I looked at Trust. Or.......  Wait, where is she? She was right there....... Then I noticed that Jolt was nowhere to be seen either. "Shane...... Where are......" I turned and realized that no one was there. I was sure everyone had came...... I remember for sure. But... Where was everyone?

• Posted at:

Đ₳ł₴Ɏ/₮ⱤɄ₴₮

I am...

A Jedi!

A Redcloak!

A Half-Blood!

A Werewolf!

Me, Devin/Worthy, Karmo/Jolt, Shane/King, Goldenrod, Conor, Briggan, Abeke, Uraza, Meilin, Jhi, Rollan, Essix, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ak'wan, Aventine, Tamaki, Spider-Man/Peter Parker

wolfdreamtime201

Firefox - 

I shuttered then a I felt an urge to kill. A strong one, that is. I looked at Ishmal, then snarled. Dark-Fire yelled "Alpha! No!" I stood up slowly, and growled at Ishmal, stalking close to him, ready to fight. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar f7b3d8ccef

coindragon103

Is she alright?

Maybe she shouldn't be here...

I think this is some sort of curse.

I'm gonna go get the others.

ok...

• Posted at:

Call me Peace

My gang: Goldheart, the RainWing/SeaWing hybrid,

Peace (Me), Flame, the SandWing, Log, the MudWing, Starmaker, the NightWing, Puddle, the SeaWing, Cloud, the SkyWing, Iceberg, the IceWing,  Rollan , Tsunami, the SeaWing, Nadia, my IRL BFF

Harvey: Ooh, ouch! Us kitsunes go through something similair, but normally not that bad...

Shimmer: I sometimes get pains if I'm away from the ice too long.

Horror: Us Thyreae never get pains. Just kidding. Since we are not full gods, we do experiance pains sort of like that. 

Harvey: Nobody invited you. Wait, no one walk through any doors!

Torture: Oh, and Death called, she wants to tell Ishmael that she's waiting to see you. 

Shyness: Umm... M-maybe w-we should w-worry about that l-later, and s-see to t-them.

Malice: WHO CARES?!?! (She then falls on the floor, being deactivated by the puppeteer. Not the creepypasta one.) 

Shyness: AHHHHH! (Starts to run around, screaming.)

Torture: (Looks around nervously, wondering if she'd get deactivated too.)

Horror: This is why you guys should make a contract with a master, that way he can't deactivate you. (Looks at the stars.) Hold on, is... no! Girls, the planets are aligned! (She starts glowing, and she clutches at her head, and starts to float.) AUGH!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Desolation.

Darkness.

Torture.

My crew:

Pineapple, Mango, Skye (Me), Ashry (Flipside)PeaceKeeper (Pk), Hopie, El, Harvey, Zoe, Shelley, Jessie, Piper, Lilah, Caspian, Viene, Nova, and Shimmer.

crowsoul50

Nope, you’re handling this *pushes Ishamel in front* Prove to me you’re not a complete waste of space. 

Wow, I love you too. *takes the jar of peaches and hurls it at Foxfire, but it does literally nothing*

Y’know, actually hitting your target might help. 

Do you want me to do this or not? Jeez. *pulls something out of his pocket, expecting it to be a knife but it’s just a scattering of random piano keys* Greeaaaaaaaaaat. You probably had something to do with this as well.  *throws them at Foxfire too* 

My grandmother throws better than this. 

Your grandmother is still throwing shot put at 93, that’s hardly an accurate comparison. *Foxfire leaps at him and he places his hands on Foxfire and starts draining her energy until she collapses*

*looks around* Does anyone particularly care if she might die? That’s a common side affect and I don’t want to be sued again. Actually, it was an act of self-defense so I can’t be held accountable, right? 

*facepalms* 

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

The strong are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.

wolfdreamtime201

Dark-Fire: 

Both me and Bone howled "DON'T KILL HER OR I SWEAR WE'LL GET THE ENTIRE PACK AFTER YOU." 

Me: 

I fell to the ground, my skin lacking it's tan color. I groaned, but part of me wanted to fight back, fight everything that wasn't Werewolf. 

Bone - 

I shuttered, more fur growing on my hand. I saw that Dark-Fire seemed to have a violent look in his eyes, strait at a SAMBer. I ran toward him, holding Dark back. Dark-Fire started to try to jerk away, snarling at the SAMBee. He suddunly stopped and slumped to the ground, saying "I'll be fine, I'll be fine, I'll be fine." I said to the SAMBers "The curse lasts until sunrise." 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

Okay, I get that everyone is painfully turning into werewolves and everything, but can we all just have a big casual fluffeh Halloween party after all of this is resolved?

• Posted at:

~Puppy Traitare Hamiltonia~

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Puppeh, Ghost Puppy, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#BobcatSquad

#RickRollSquad

#IkilledNightRobin

SAMBer of the day: Fizzy

Thumbnail avatar 2cfc12a504

hydrahoneydew9

Ocean frowned, and pointed an imaginary finger-gun at Firefox. "I swear, I will send spectral energy into her face.. Wait, are werewolves affected by spectral energy?"
  • Posted at:

!*Ocean*!

{Your evil fandom reference queen}

"THE WIND IS EVIL"

"Roses aren't always red,

& Violets aren't exactly blue

The society we live in 

Never seems to tell the truth."

#SaveIsaac2k17

Gang @: /297825 (SA)

Thumbnail avatar f7b3d8ccef

coindragon103

I'm a bit nervus about this...

Yea. I am too. *approches FireFox* Are you ok?

Be careful Goldheart!

I am, I am.

• Posted at:

Call me Peace

My gang: Goldheart, the RainWing/SeaWing hybrid,

Peace (Me), Flame, the SandWing, Log, the MudWing, Starmaker, the NightWing, Puddle, the SeaWing, Cloud, the SkyWing, Iceberg, the IceWing,  Rollan , Tsunami, the SeaWing, Nadia, my IRL BFF

crowsoul50

*flinches* Geez, it’s just a little death. Nothing to freak out over. 

You are insufferable. 

Thank me later. You don’t know what she could have done. Besides, she’ll be back to full strength at about the same time the curse wears off. It’s later; thank me. 

....Thanks. 

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

Thumbnail avatar 84c0c4b7d0

winterspirited29

I came out of her portal with wet hair singing opera and hitting immeasurable high notes. I glanced around the scene feeling the tense atmosphere. Firefox, Darkfire, and Bone were writhing in pain-or transforming. "Oh." I plucked out my dart gun (rather disgusted that I might have to use it) and load with eight rounds of silver ammunition. 

• Posted at:

Renegade

But~She~Was~Just~Mortal

(Backup Account)

Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

I watch in the background, eating a bowl of popcorn with my gang members. 

• Posted at:

~Puppy Traitare Hamiltonia~

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Puppeh, Ghost Puppy, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#BobcatSquad

#RickRollSquad

#IkilledNightRobin

SAMBer of the day: Fizzy

Thumbnail avatar 29e9342edd

wolfbird1019

I walk in and look at the chaos.

"What is happening?" I ask.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of Wolves and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

6/25/16

Ignore my next post

• Posted at:

fizzy

Thumbnail avatar 31d9fcc6c6

darkwolf6599

I will keep my gang away from this because they usually accidentally squish, maim, seriously injure, accidentally declare war, or kill.

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

Jack-Ratchet-Jewel-Boris-Thor-Snowflight-Moonstar (My bff)-Arrowkit-Me "MUAHAHA THIS ISN'T A BOY'S CLUB ANYMORE!"

"You're just pure weird"-Viv

"Thanks."- Me to Viv

If she is turning into a wolf...

*calls Bob the builder/wolf hunter*

BOB THE HUNTER CAN HE HUNT IT? BOB THE HUNTER YES HE CAN!

• Posted at:

fizzy

winterspirited29

Then the sickening realization hit me, they were werewolves. They bite. They curse. They spread. I clicked they safety off, taking careful aim at the three of them. "Everybody step back, now," I said, taking a couple steps back myself. Suddenly my nerves went on hinge. My arms contorted and spasmed. Then Mercedes took control...

I flexed my muscles and fingers on the triger. The only presence of Renegade was in the dark depths of my mind. She panted and protested and howled. Once I fully took in the situation, I realized that this was a terrible time to take control-actually no, a perfect time. Renegade was feeble and ignorant. If it wasn't for me Renegade would be dead. Then the free and traitorous hand suddenly clamped down on my throat. Renegade. "Let go," I hissed.

"Not until you give me myself back." 

Apparently Renegade had taken control of my vocal cords too. I could feel my head already throbbing with my hand cutting of the circulation. I didn't bother with words that would take up my precious breath. I simply thought, Soon you will be suffocating too. I grinned as the hand loosened a fraction. 

"Merecedes!" Renegade rasped. 

My head already felt light. Renegade was stubborn, but was she bluffing? I couldn't tell. Finally I released her. 

I panted, relieved, satisfied, then looked back to the three on the ground.

• Posted at:

Renegade

But~She~Was~Just~Mortal

(Backup Account)

wolfbird1019

I look at the moon, then back at the the three werewolves. I summon my wolves and they all come out of the woods, then obediently stand behind me.

"Okay, now I really need to know what is happening." I said.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

6/25/16

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

So uh, sorry for being inactive, but i didn't think this would happen when i was away. So um.. I'll work on my Light of Purity spell, but people are gonna need to cover for me for a minute :Transforms into a pure-white wolf and starts muttering in my voice: Purity, shine with me.....

CMON GUYS! WHEE-HEE!

Just another SAMB problem... come on Wise Girl, let's go cause a distraction

Seaweed Brain, don't call me that! But, you're right....

• Posted at:

The New

The Improved

The One

The Only

RANDOM/INSTINCT FLUFFEH

Byourself - everyonelsitaken.

DON'SEWHCAN'BMYSELF

#RemberTheLost

#Smile

Thumbnail avatar afef7b851f

cobrapanther473

I still couldn't find everyone. I knew that Daisy, Goldenrod and Jolt must be going through this. Poor Jolt.... I wonder if Trust feels guilty for making Jolt a werewolf. I stepped away from Firefox. I didn't want to be a werewolf too.

• Posted at:

Đ₳ł₴Ɏ/₮ⱤɄ₴₮

I am...

A Jedi!

A Redcloak!

A Half-Blood!

A Werewolf!

Me, Devin/Worthy, Karmo/Jolt, Shane/King, Goldenrod, Conor, Briggan, Abeke, Uraza, Meilin, Jhi, Rollan, Essix, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ak'wan, Aventine, Tamaki, Spider-Man/Peter Parker

wolfdreamtime201

Dark-Fire: "Stereotpye silver..." I mumbled. "We.. wear a lot of silver...and-" I was cut of by my own groan of pain. I suddenly, widly, attacked Fluffeh. I snarled at Bone, who was trying to stop me. Bone- "Stop! Stop it!" I howled. I then fell on the ground, curling myself into a ball, the pain high. I let out a howl. Me- I said weakly "Why.. curses... Werewolves... antidote... wolf pack...cave...slows...wolf... behavor???"
  • Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

winterspirited29

"Well then..." I chucked the revolver at a nearby tree. I shruged, "I am out of ideas." Kate materialized in front of me. I stooped down to help her off the ground. "What happened to you?"

I shook out my tousled hair and grabbed Renegade's hand. My whole body was grimy from recent fights. "They're are a lot more werewolves in the forest."  Without any further words, I launched my full body wolf form at Firefox f. I took several snaps at her neck and rolled off in my human form. I could taste blood on my receding canines. 

• Posted at:

Renegade

But~She~Was~Just~Mortal

(Backup Account)

hydrahoneydew9

Ocean screeched. "Evil fandom reference queen declares that we need a snare or something!" She pulled out a dagger. "Who needs daggers? I got like, five in here. Off topic, Ocean!"

• Posted at:

!*Ocean*!

"THE WIND IS EVIL"

The society we live in 

#SaveIsaac2k17

winterspirited29

-Has been recently drinking cafine.- OOH! -Grabs a dagger.- STABBEH STABBEH STABBEH! -Looks at the injured tree I just stabbed.- I am sorry tree. 

• Posted at:

Renegade

But~She~Was~Just~Mortal

(Backup Account)

crowsoul50

Hey, Dark-Fire said something about the pack cave slowing wolf behavior. Maybe we could round them up and hold them there until morning? 

That’s a horrible— actually, that’s pretty good. But how are we going to get them all there? 

I don’t know. You always expect me to come up with everything, so do something yourself for once. 

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

darkwolf6599

Hey, um, I see there are a lot of wolves here, so, uh, THOR, GO!

SHE REALLY PICKED ME.

YEAH, I PICKED YOU. NOW GO!

*Runs towards Firefox*

*Facepalms* Okay. That works too, I guess. 

I wanna help!

WHO LET ARROWKIT OUT HERE!?

Uh... she wanted to go outside and play, and, uh...

*Double facepalms*

Just get her somewhere safe... and then come back and help us!

*Puts Arrowkit in hole of the injured tree* Sorry, tree. *Runs back to help*

*Triple facepalms*

Hey, I only have three lives left. Bye! *Runs off, attacking the werewolves*

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

Jack-Ratchet-Jewel-Boris-Thor-Snowflight-Moonstar (My bff)-Arrowkit-Me "MUAHAHA THIS ISN'T A BOY'S CLUB ANYMORE!"

"Thanks."- Me to Viv

wolfdreamtime201

Me- 

I growl(litterally) "Don't hurrrrt my pack..." Then my mind clouded, and then I started to attack people. 

Bone - "Wolf...antidote.. pack cave..." I mumble, pain overwhelming. I was fighting against the curse, but soon I lost control. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

winterspirited29

"GUYS I GOT FOR ONCE! The antidote is in the cave or den belonging to Firefox's pack."

"BRAVO, Renegade. That is what she just said. Now, where is this place?" I asked. I wheeled around to Firefox only to see Bone leap onto Renegade. Claws barred, hackles raised, I growled, but there was nothing I could do, if I jumped on-top of them, I'd crush Renegade with the weight. 

I screamed and struggled. It only made Bone's claws dig deeper into my skin. It was-there were white spots-darkness leaking in my vision-teeth...snarls........blood..............

Instincts took hold and I plunged into Bone. But it wasn't easy. Feral and untamed energy was blocking my path to the mind. It was like grasping a wriggling and snapping animal. After multiple attempts to tranquilize Bone's mind with sedation, Bone's mind and body gave way so I could posses him for a couple seconds and get him off Renegade. 

• Posted at:

Renegade

But~She~Was~Just~Mortal

(Backup Account)

catdragon13873

Welp this isn't good. 

Peril, we should help. We're incredibly OP, being dragons and all.  

How do I let you drag me into these things? Fine, I'll help. *goes into Firefox's pack* hehe only fire and silver can hurt werewolves and I have the hottest fire.  

Im just gonna hide *goes into injured tree* sorry tree *finds Arrowkit* here I'll just sit here with you.  

I have no desire to be a werewolf, but I probably should help.  

*Walks in with a party cannon* *blasts the wolves* It won't kill them! Don't worry! They're trapped in giant balloons, though.  

Pinkie what.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

wolfdreamtime201

Bone is a girl

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

hydrahoneydew9

Ocean face-palmed. "THATS WHY I SAID WE NEED A SNARE. THIS FANDOMPACK THING I TOOK FROM- uh I mean I borrowed- WONT GIVE ME A SNARE!" She grabbed a croquet mallet out of the 'fandompack'. "Step into my candy store, step into my candy stoooreeee I dunno the lyrics~" she muttered, and whopped Dark-Fire with it.

• Posted at:

!*Ocean*!

"THE WIND IS EVIL"

The society we live in 

#SaveIsaac2k17

wolfbird1019

I look around. "Ah, I see what's happenening." I mumble, finally putting two and two together.

I take out my staff, then point towards the werewolves. My wolves get the message: Fight any werewolves that try to hurt anyone.

"Don't kill." I command. The wolves run off to join fights while I sit and watch for any injuries. I am sitting just close enough for any of the werewolves to suddenly attack.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

6/25/16

darkwolf6599

I grab for Moonstar's tail, but he is already gone.

I attack the werewolves as the great, slavering beasts lash out. One of them tosses me into a tree, knocking the breath out of me. I see I have slammed against the injured tree. "Sorry, tree." I manage to croak, before blacking out.

I stop attacking and run over to the injured tree. I brush against it slightly and it winces. "Sorry, tree." I see Moonstar "MOOOOOONSTAAAAAAR!" I howl in disbelief.

I pick up Moonstar's limp form and carry him inside the tree, shoving him into Bubblesplash's face. "HELP HIM! AND WHY CAN WE ALL FIT IN THIS HOLE!?"

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!" 

"HELP HIIIIIIIIIIM!"

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

"Thanks."- Me to Viv

1 , , 3 , 4