Thumbnail avatar 63e14e39c9

eagledragon13393

You’re an orphan. Always have been always will be. So you join other orphans and y’all steal stuff. Except adults are trying to find you a family. You don’t want that. So you fight them. You want to keep your family you have now. And nobody is going to stand in your way.....

Rules:

Try to keep the genders even. 

Shipping is encouraged. 

Sob-stories are also encouraged. 

Age groups:

Pickpockets (5-9)

Thieves (10-14)

Assassians/Teachers (15-19)

Form:

Name: (no last)

Group: (according to your age)

Appearance: (please be descriptive)

Clothing: (think thieving thoughts)

Personality: (please be descriptive)

Backstory: (how you became an orphan or how CP found you)

Crush: (rule 3)

Skills: (up to three)

Weapon: (one or two)

Teacher or Assassin: (who is your teacher or are you a teacher or assassin)

Partner: (pick one)

Other: 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

NR 

THE PASSWORD WILL ALWAYS BE PASSWORD. 

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

Not everyone gets a good ending to their fairytale...

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Name: Amatista

Group: Thief

Appearance: Long really long messy orange-brown hair, pinkish skin with freckles, and light green eyes. Lanky and a little tall for her age.

Clothing: A short fluffy black dress with a small apron over it. Black shoes and torn white leggings. People often say she looks cute. Oh and a string with an Amethyst stome on it.

Personality: She's lively, and full of energy. However no matter how friendly she is , she will often try to get favor and/or stuff out of you.

Backstory: Amatista never ever knew her parents. She had always lived on the streets, and one day a CP guy saved her from the police. From that day on, she joined the CP.

Crush: None?

Skills: Excellent swimmer, and sharpened senses.

Weapon: A sharp dagger she keeps hidden in the ruffles of her dress.

Teacher or Assassin: Unknown (yet)

Partner: Unknown (yet)

Other: Not really much.

• Posted at:

Call me Bixbite! (well ,call me Bix)

My gang: Amatista, Esmeralda, Perla, Rubi

I always thought I might be bad,

Now I'm sure that it's true, cuz

I think you're so good.

And I'm nothing like yo.

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Do you have my form from your first post, or will I have to redo it?

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Pineapplethe RainWing/NightWing hybrid

Bubblesplash- the warrior cat 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Pinkie Pie- the MLP character 

Peril- the firescales dragon 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Name: Genesis

Group: Teacher/ Assassin

Appearance: Straight, dark red hair that goes down just past Genesis' shoulder blades and that she wars in a low, slightly messy ponytail. She has heterochromic eyes with the left a pale blue and the right a dark brown. She has tanned skin that is (without a tan) quite pale. She has a trio of scars that start just below her left eye and end just above her left elbow. She has an additional scar on her vest where her heart is underneath. She has a slender yet athletic build and stands at roughly 5' 8".

Clothing: A black knee length trench coat with an ouroboros symbol on the back (look up Santa Clara Vanguard 2017 show, seventh picture) that is shades of red. Underneath she wears a dark purple three-quarter length sleeve top with a black rim around the top (look up Mandarins 2017 color guard, third picture, has the ink splotch around the neck on her top). She wears black dress pants, and a pair of dark gray tennis shoes.

Personality: Genesis has a streak of sass and sarcasm in her, and it comes out at varying times. She prefers to be by herself and avoids talking to people as much as she possibly can, and keeps to herself. She isn't afraid to get things done and weaves intricate lies to explain away things. She is cool and calculating, and has a level head under pressure. Genesis is a strong runner and fighter, though she is also skilled at other athletics. She prefers to not have ties with anyone, and she leaves the city for months on end to explore the world. She is curious and likes to know how and why things are done and what the world is like.

Backstory: She lived with her parents until she was five, in which some dude snuck into their house and brutally murdered her parents in front of her. Dude was going to murder her as well but the police showed up after a call from one of the neighbors. She was plopped into a orphanage but ran away, and a member of the CP found he. She has been with with them ever since.

Crush: None.

Skills: Good at fighting, stealth, thinking on her feet

Weapon: A pair of pistols and a katana

Teacher or Assassin: Assassin

Partner: None. She works alone.(if required, then open)

Other:

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Band currently rules my life.

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

Tilt. 

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?"

"Why are you keeping this curiosity door closed?"

J O V J

eagledragon13393

@ Jade. You don’t have to redo it. 

Everyone else is accepted. My form is coming tomorrow. 

• Posted at:

NR 

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Good.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Pineapplethe RainWing/NightWing hybrid

Bubblesplash- the warrior cat 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Pinkie Pie- the MLP character 

Peril- the firescales dragon 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

Name: (no last) Cat

Group: (according to your age) Theif, but see backstory.

Appearance: (please be descriptive) Long black hair, dark brown eyes, medium height, unhealthy skinny, sharp teeth

Clothing: (think thieving thoughts) black cloak with hood, cat mask covering her face

Personality: (please be descriptive) mysterious, fierce fighter, harsh, sassy, stubborn, hyper, funny, smirky, slow to trust, untrustworthy herself

Backstory: (how you became an orphan or how CP found you) Cat just found herself on the streets. She doesn't remember how or why. She just found herself with a dagger, and learned to use it. She learned never to trust anyone and when in doubt, think about yourself. She pick pockets and steals alone right now. (later in rp, can someone find Cat and bring her in CP?)

Crush: (rule 3) Cat? Love? Those words do NOT belong.

Skills: (up to three) Really good at sneaking, VERY VERY good at fighting for her age, very skilled at worming her way out when she gets caught

Weapon: (one or two) silver dagger, her teeth

Teacher or Assassin: (who is your teacher or are you a teacher or assassin) No teacher yet.

Partner: (pick one) Her only partner is Artemis, her cat. Cat found Artemis one day and protected her against a dog. Ever since, Artemis and Cat have been a team. Artemis is a fierce fighter like Cat, and Cat sends messages through her to other ppl. Artemis is very smart and loyal friend.

Other: Like said in backstory, someone needs to find me and bring me to CP, maybe after watching me pick pocket or steal, then recruiting?

• Posted at:

I am a curse

And it's a blessing

I am a storm

And I rain pennies

I am a shadow

And my mother is the Sun

I am a teardrop

And I clean your eyes

I am a dagger

And I solve your problems...

So the light causes shadows,

But the shadows were born from light.

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

Name: Kludd

Group: Teacher

Appearance: Kludd is extremely tall, 6’10”, and towers over just about anyone, not even able to get through most doors without ducking (I have looked it up, and average door frame is about 6’8”). Not only tall, but he is also very muscular, with deeply tanned skin. He has dark brown hair with slight red tones to it, that’s long, reaching down to the ends of his shoulderblades, and has wavy, loose curls throughout, and long bangs that cover the left side of his face. His eyes are a sort of brown that in the right light look almost red. They are almost always narrowed in a fashion that makes him look very angry. He has thick dark eyebrows and a very stern looking face. On his right ear, there are two helix piercings, in which he wears silver earrings that fit close to his ear. These he never takes out. He also always has on a pair of brown, rectangle framed glasses. He’s more or less blind without them.

His voice is very deep and louder than he really means it to be most times. He has a very faint, vaguely Greek accent that has clearly worn away over time, but hints can still be heard.

He looks older than he is, often passing for someone in their mid-twenties.

His body is covered in scars in various places from fights and such. Some of the most notable are on his sides, chest, and one across the bridge of his nose (like Shiro from Voltron, heh)

Clothing: Kludd dresses casually and practically, wearing a grey t-shirt and dark jeans that have a few rips from wear. He has a beat-up pair of black sneakers on, and occasionally wears a dark brown hoodie that’s kinda fluffy on the inside, but this is usually only if it’s really cold. Otherwise he keeps it handy just in case someone else needs it. He carries a black backpack with him at all times, having all his important things inside.

Personality: Outwardly, Kludd is cold, distant, and often very harsh. He constantly looks angry and unapproachable. He’s very sarcastic and makes some almost rude remarks. He will not hesitate to fight someone (as long as they don’t have a gun or anything- he isn’t stupid) over really any trivial thing. Most people avoid him, and this is how he prefers things to be.

But, this is all somewhat of a protective façade, developed from years on the streets trying to survive. Those closer to him know he’s a very intelligent person, and uses his common sense mixed with intuition to make decisions. He is undyingly loyal to those he cares for and would do absolutely anything to keep them safe and happy, even if this means he has to sacrifice things or get hurt in the process. Just about anyone in CP he feels the need to protect, especially the younger kids. He hopes to be seen as a big brother/father figure, as the people in CP he sees as family. Privately, he can be quite an emotional person, but keeps himself composed in front of others so no one has to worry about him. He would rather everyone else be cared for before him, and before trying to sort out his own issues, he’s always willing to listen to others and comfort them if need be. He can also be a bit of a touchy person, and if anyone wants or needs a hug he’s always willing to provide.

Backstory: Kludd previously lived with his twin brother and parents, up until he was 10. Their house burned down, killing his mother and father, and leaving only him and his brother. Distraught and confused Kludd blindly ran off, and eventually got so far from home he didn’t know where he was or how to get back. He wandered for a long while, learning harsh life lessons about being on the street, until he was found by the CP. As he grew up, he settled into a protective role, and wanted to do the same for others what the CP had done for him when he was younger.

Crush: None.

Skills: Hand to Hand combat and in general anything requiring strength, Intimidation, and he has a very high pain tolerance.

Weapon: He usually just uses his fists, he’s skilled in hand to hand combat, but he also carries a pretty large knife, just in case.

Teacher or Assassin: He takes the role of a teacher and sort of protector, making sure all the younger kids are protected and know how to defend themselves.

Partner: Open? though he does try and work with and help everyone when he can.

Other:

I will gladly have him bring Cat into the CP if that’s alright with you, @dragonlynx3332

• Posted at:

~Reve~

-Dreaming of being Meme Queen -

- About as S A L T Y as the dead sea -

"Can I get uhhh,, B O N L E S S  P I Z Z A" 

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

Name: Fierro

Group: Assassin/Teacher

Appearance: She has long black hair, normally in a braid, and pale skin. Her eyes are amber, and she has sharp eyesight. She moves very lithely, and silently, her red lips quirking in a smile to see the look on her prey when they find out they've been stalked.

Clothing: She is always wearing a long, black, hooded cape, that has a red trim, and covered with runes, that only she understands. She wears a black crop-top, with long sleeves, that flare out at the end, and navy blue jeans. Her clothes are ripped, stained with blood, and she wears a belt that has her guns, her knives, and a bag of coins. She has a dagger strapped to her right arm.

Personality: She is very smart, but doesn't brag about it. She often says, "I am an assassin, and silence is my teacher." She is very quiet, and people often wonder whether she has a voice or not. She does. When she speaks, her voice is alluring, making people sit on the edges of their seats, yearning to hear whatever she has to say, feeling empty when she sits back, closing her mouth.

Backstory: Her own parents were assassinated, and someone from CP found her, gasping for air, as her house crumbled behind her. There was shrapnel in her legs, and everyone thought she would have to lose them. She eventually got better, but she has scars to show for it.

Crush: She would rather not say. 

Skills: She can be very, VERY persuasive, she is good at stalking, and she knows how to kill someone effectively.

Weapon: She has 6 knives stapped to her legs (3 on each leg). She also has a very cool schythe.

Partner: Umm... Can I male up my own partner for her? If I do, do I have to make another form? Or do I choose from whatever? If I can make my own, she works best with Yoboko, the embodiment of Sin. If not, ignore the part about your everyday Thyres of Sin, M'kay?

Other: Idk... Can she be a princess? Just kidding. The obvious answer is no. Why would someone assassinate a royal fami- Wait a minute... 

(Mods, PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH!)

• Posted at:

Desolation.

Darkness.

Torture.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

ᴘɪɴᴇᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ᴍᴀɴɢᴏ, ꜱᴋʏᴇ (ᴍᴇ), ᴀꜱʜʀʏ (ꜰʟɪᴘꜱɪᴅᴇ), ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ (ᴘᴋ), ʜᴏᴘɪᴇ, ᴇʟ, ʜᴀʀᴠᴇʏ, ᴢᴏᴇ, ꜱʜᴇʟʟᴇʏ, ᴊᴇꜱꜱɪᴇ, ᴘɪᴘᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴠᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜɪᴍᴍᴇʀ.

butterflycat1708

May I ask when do we start?

• Posted at:

I think you're so good.

And I'm nothing like yo.

eagledragon13393

Everyone is accepted. Let me post my forms, then we can start.
  • Posted at:

NR 

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

@dreamtimecow Sure, Kludd can find Cat

• Posted at:

I am a curse

And it's a blessing

I am a storm

And I rain pennies

I am a shadow

And my mother is the Sun

I am a teardrop

And I clean your eyes

I am a dagger

eagledragon13393

Form:

Name: Seth. 

Group: Teacher and Assassin. 

Appearance: Light brown hair with blue streaks. Blue eyes. Tan skin. Tall and slender. 

Clothing: Black tee shirt and jeans. 

Personality: Lighthearted and funny. He is honest and loyal. He is friendly and can make friends with anyone. He has a way of getting people to talk. Doesn’t want anyone to get hurt because of him. 

Backstory: He was five when he was found out on the streets. 

Crush: Genesis. 

Skills: Sneaky. Good hand eye coordination. Battle stratigist. 

Weapon: Sword and knife. 

Teacher or Assassin: Teacher. 

Partner: Kludd. 

Other: Nope. 

Form:

Name: Leo. 

Group: Thieves. 

Appearance: Bright red hair. Green eyes. Pale skin. Short and small. Constant frown. 

Clothing: Dark green shirt and jeans. 

Personality: He has a temper and can’t control it. Doesn’t trust anyone. He doesn’t talk to anyone. He draws a lot. He is always mad. 

Backstory: His parents abandoned him when he was born and CP found him. 

Crush: Open. 

Skills: Quick. Smart. Artistic. 

Weapon: Boomerang. 

Teacher or Assassin: Seth and Kludd. 

Partner: Amatista. 

Other: Nope. 

Mods let this through. 

• Posted at:

NR 

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

So can we start now?

• Posted at:

I am a curse

And it's a blessing

I am a storm

And I rain pennies

I am a shadow

And my mother is the Sun

I am a teardrop

And I clean your eyes

I am a dagger

eagledragon13393

Yes.
  • Posted at:

NR 

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

Thumbnail avatar 4e26666614

undergroundencoding20

Name:Dylan

Group:Assasin

Apperance:Dylan's definitely a tall guy,around 5'7.His messy red-brown hair reaches his mid-back,& there's a bit of  stubble on his face.He has almond-shaped brown eyes,a mixed complexion,& he's very scarred from fights in the streets,or when his victims tried to fight back.(Or they could be self-harm scars.It kind of depends.)

Clothing:He typically wears a dark blue half-mask,a silverey-grey cloak with the hood usually pulled up,a grey t-shirt,black jeans with tattered ends,& no shoes.

Personality:Dylan is quite cold & distant,using sarcasm as a weapon.He's usually silent & disciplined,but if you get close to him,he's a loyal friend & would do anything for you.He's occasionally sweet,although that's very rare.When he's mad,it's a cold,passive-agressive anger.He's quite vengeful & will hold a grudge until the end.

Backstory:He became an orphan after his parents died in an explosion.He wandered the streets for a while,until coming across his honorary family.

Crush:Open

Skills:Charming people,setting traps,& lockpicking.

Weapon:Shurikens,assorted traps or snares.

Teacher or Assasin:Assasin

Partner:Open,I guess.

Other:He likes dark humor & horror films.

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

"Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs,darling."-JD

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

save a thief

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Criminal

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Name: Caitlyn

Group: Teacher/ Assassin 

Appearance: Hourglass figure, delicate features, sky blue eyes, ebony black hair that is held up in a ponytail, rather tall, looks friendly and welcoming even when she's fighting, has old and faded scars on her body in different shapes of sorts 

Clothing: She wears black patched up pants, black tank top that is too small so shows her belly and is a little to tight at the bust, she wears a ragged and busty cloak to cover her head and a piece of fabric that covers the bottom of her face. 

Personality: She's rather friendly and motherly towards the younger kids, she was forced to grow up quickly on the streets, she's a little mentally unsound and desensitized to death, people aren't really ever sure what's going on in her head, she's always laughing and smiling no matter what happens but sometimes she just snaps and is smiling evilly and killing one who touches the younger people in her group. She's very trusting and loyal and longs for someone to care for her but until then she tries to take care of everyone else. 

Backstory: Caitlyn use to live in an upper scale home with two older siblings and two loving parents. One day a thief came into their home and killed everyone. Caitlyn, after being tortured and cut up with the knife, snapped and grabbed the knife from the man. She backed him to a wall and laughed as she slowly killed the man. She never told anyone about what happened and makes up a new story every time someone asks about her scars. 

Crush: OPEN

Skills: Stealth, climbing, pierces throws  

Weapon: Dagger, throwing knives

Teacher or Assassin: Yes 

Partner: OPEN

Other:

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

eagledragon13393

Accepted. I will post later today. 

• Posted at:

NR 

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

dreamtimecrow55

Yay! Im excited to start this :33 

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

eagledragon13393

(The RP takes place in Las Vegas)

Seth:

I wove through alleyways and around casinos. I quickly scaled up a gutter and hopped on the roof. As I was jumping from rooftop to rooftop, there was only one thought in my head: I need to see if they’re safe. They need to be safe. I thought back to just a few hours earlier......{Flashback}.    

“You know those kids that keep running around and stealing stuff?” A young man said to a police officer. “We are aware of them and are trying to solve the problem by finding each of them a home.” The officer said in a manner that suggested that he had said that same phrase multiple times. “Well, I know where their little hideout is located.” The young man said. He leaned in a whispered the correct location in the officer’s ear. The officer nodded his thanks and took off running towards the station. The young man turned around and looked straight at me. “Hey, little bro.” “Why, Jack?” I whispered and raced off toward the CP’s lair....{Real-time}. 

I ran around a corner and there stood the lair, completely untouched. I heard the sound of a police siren in the distance and burst through the door......

• Posted at:

NR 

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

butterflycat1708

Wow! Who's going to post next?

• Posted at:

I think you're so good.

And I'm nothing like yo.

Cat:

I quietly pick pocket a man. There's my breakfast. Or lunch, or dinner or whatever "normal" ppl call it. I sigh and walk to a bench to sit down. Credit cards and checks are taking over my once easy meals. The last easy meal was when I was...was...Well, I haven't exactly been keeping track of years. Survive is only what i can do. I sigh look in the wallet and groan. This wallet only has 20 bucks. I hear a familiar meow of hello and see Artemis walking toward me, tail held high.

"Hey Artemis" I mutter and scratch under her chin and she purrs happily. I spot a scar behind her eye and smirk at her. "Again?" I laugh and pet her some more. Artemis loves to fight, like me. And like me, we only got each other, and we only spare any good feelings on each other. Artemis is my best partner ever. We're so much alike, and tho we don't speak the same language, we understand each other enough. I guess that's where I got my name, Cat. I named myself. No one else was there to name me. I get up, pocketing the cash in my cloak, and Artemis's tail curled around my bare feet, and we run down the street, attracting by the smells of a fresh meal in a restaurant.

• Posted at:

I am a curse

And it's a blessing

I am a storm

And I rain pennies

I am a shadow

And my mother is the Sun

I am a teardrop

And I clean your eyes

I am a dagger

dreamtimecrow55

Kludd -

It had seemed to be a pretty average day so far. I was restlessly wandering the streets. Staying in the hideout all the time made me anxious. I knew I needed to be there to protect everyone if something were to happen. But at the same time the dread of that could get overwhelming. Just live moment to moment, that's how you survive out here. That's what you tell everyone, that's what you live by. I reassured myself. Just as I was pondering all this, I see a figure pickpocketing some man. I've seen her out around the city before a few times, it was hard to forget someone that looked like that. Not many people are out wearing cat masks and black cloaks afterall. I'd never considered her to be a thief though, until I saw it happen. I started approaching her, when some movement in the corner of my eye caught my attention. Looking up, I noticed a familiar figure jumping from roof to roof. Seth. He seemed to be in a rush, and from what I could tell he looked very focused, very serious. Something was going on, and judging by the fact he was headed toward the hideout.. It was just bad. I could worry about cat girl later, this was a more pressing issue. 

After running through the streets, I arrived at the lair just after Seth, hearing the police sirens somewhere off behind me. It was just as I'd suspected. They must of found out somehow. It wasnt important how, I didn't question it. I just needed to get everyone and all significant traces of them out, and quickly. I ducked through the doorway and looked about. First, I found Seth, walking quickly over to him, just to confirm what was happening. 

"Did they find out?"

The simple and straightforward question hopefully was more than enough to get the information I needed. Right now, I was just glad I had prepared for this situation, and I wasn't the type to freeze up when the threat of danger was presented. 

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

Cat:

I hum to myself and walk down the streets, toward the restaurant. I stop at a small fast food restaurant then shake my head and walk away, this one doesn't allow animals. I know a really good place that does. Just then, I hear sirens and I quickly duck in the little restaurant, signaling to Artemis to leave. I quickly rush into to the counter, muttering about how I'm late to the school play and how my older sister is driving me and I'm so annoyed that she's making me get out and buy this, and the clerk quietly listens and smiles. I order the kids meal because they give little chicken nuggets that I can feed Artemis and pay the clerk. Smiling, I run to the door and stop. I see police, stopping near me, talking to another police. His eyes travel to my direction and I quickly jump away. I smile at the clerk, faking a worried expression. "Omg, my sister left! I saw her rush away when those police arrived," i roll my eyes. "Can I stay here?" The clerk nodded and I sit down in a seat to enjoy my meal, slipping a couple of chicken in my cloak for Artemis, and the apples for later. I take a forkful of mac and cheese and slowly finish it, checking for the police once in a while. I hear the clerk and the other workers walking around and talking, taking advantage of the slow business. The clerk walks to me and offers me some juice, which I take with a smile. She walks away. I quickly look at the label, the strange markings confusing me. I sigh, it was one of those days I hate not being able to read. I slowly sip the juice, grimacing at first, then slowly enjoying it. When I finish, I idly look around, listening to their converstations, and checking for the police, munching on yogurt, the last of my kid's meal.

• Posted at:

I am a curse

And it's a blessing

I am a storm

And I rain pennies

I am a shadow

And my mother is the Sun

I am a teardrop

And I clean your eyes

I am a dagger

Thumbnail avatar 4e26666614

undergroundencoding20

Dylan:

It had seemed to be a pretty average day.Until I saw the two figures racing towards the hideout,& I recognized them:Seth & Kludd.Great.I sprinted from rooftop to rooftop,racing towards out hideout to see what was wrong...Am I hearing things or are those police sirens?This can't be good for us.Not good at all.

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

"Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs,darling."-JD

Cat:

I fidget impatiently. Those police still haven't left! What do they want? I look around the windows and see figures running. Wow, if they're some sort of theives, they aren't doing a great job of hiding it. They look old, like really old. I think I'm probably around 10, judging my size. Those guys looked like their really old teens, or even adults. I smirk. They seem to be part of some gang. I idly play with the napkin, waiting for the police to leave already. Their probably here because of this stupid teens or adults or whatever. I'm tempted to run outside and pretend nothing is wrong. But I have a feeling the police are looking for ppl like those teens, and i just happen to be a kid who steals.

• Posted at:

I am a curse

And it's a blessing

I am a storm

And I rain pennies

I am a shadow

And my mother is the Sun

I am a teardrop

And I clean your eyes

I am a dagger

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Genesis:

I had just been returning to base after an assignment when I saw police sirens heading there, and Kludd and Seth running towards there. Something had to be up, and as much as I may have liked to run, I kept walking through the crowds, calm on the exterior and interior. When I began to near the location, I scrambled up onto a building to watch, as I didn't want to get caught, but I would also do the best I could.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Band currently rules my life.

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

Tilt. 

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?"

"Why are you keeping this curiosity door closed?"

J O V J

dreamtimecrow55

Name: Christopher, or just Chris

Group: Pickpocket

Appearance: About average height for his age, and the exact same as his twin. He’s a little on the skinny side. He has fair skin with light colored freckles all over. His arms, legs, and face are COVERED in them. His hair is short but wavy, and a warm, honey blonde color. He has bright, expressive hazel eyes that shine in the light. From his time on the streets, he’s lean and kinda muscular, especially for a kid his age.

He has a soft, high pitched voice, and always has a sweet tone unless he’s very upset.

Clothing: He always, wears a green bandana, either around his neck, up around his face, or tied around his wrist like a bracelet. He wears a light blue T-shirt that’s a little big on him, with tan cargo shorts. On his feet, a pair of black, somewhat beat up sneakers. He tries to just wear normal clothing to blend in with the crowds. 

Personality: Chris is a sweet kid, and is always very kind when dealing with people. He loves being around others, but likes listening more than talking. He’s a very thoughtful kid, and typically thinks things through as best he can before acting, but can be overly cautious and sometimes freezes up when things go wrong. He cares for everyone and wants them all to be happy, but his twin is most important to him. He can always remain calm and optimistic with Peter by his side. Fighting makes him very upset though, and he tries to resolve any conflict that may arise within the group.

Backstory: He comes from the Hayes family, but has since given up his family ties to be with the CP, save for his relation to his identical twin, Peter. They were orphaned when they were five when their parents died in a car accident while coming home from a relatives house. The pair were found by the CP and taken in, and now are just part of the ‘family’.

Crush: HES ONLY A SMOL BOI

Skills: Lying, Acting, and Stealth

Weapon: Would you trust an 8-year-old with a weapon?

Teacher or Assassin: Kludd and Seth

Partner: Peter

Other: Haha, last minute character addition. Excited to play this boi along with Kludd.

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Name: Peter 

Group: Pickpockets

Appearance: Peter's about the average size for an eight year old, being small with noodly arms and legs. He has fair skin with batches of light colored freckles splattered all over his face, arms and legs. He's absolutely covered in freckles. He has short, wavy, honey blond hair and large hazel eyes. Since he lives on the streets, his small body is pretty muscular and he's rather lean.

Clothing: Peter wears tan shorts, an oversized plain navy blue shirt with a red bandanna hanging around his neck. He also wears a pair of beat up, black and white tennis shoes. Since he's a pickpocket, he wears generic clothing to make it easier to blend into a crowd of people.

Personality: Peter's headstrong and doesn't look before he jumps into things. He's stubborn and adamant about his decisions and opinions on things, even when he's wrong. He rarely holds back on what he says, and feels emotions very fully and unfiltered. Despite this, for the most part, he's generally quiet, but everyone knows when he speaks up. Peter can be intense and competive, he's got a mischievous streak and likes to do things to annoy others at points. 

Backstory: Peter grew up with his identical twin, Chris in the wealthy Hayes family. They don't remember their parents very well though as they became orphans by the time they were five years old. Their parents were returning from a relatives house on a busy highway when a storm picked up. It was an awful storm that had come out of the blue and their parents' car ending up skidding on slippery road and hitting another car on the highway, resulting in both of their deaths. 

In fear of being split apart from each other by adults, the twins ran away together. Shortly thereafter they ran into CP and were delighted to find other orphans who they could take refuge with. 

Crush: None

Skills: Lying, Acting, and Speed

Weapon: A small pocket knife that he swings around carelessly. He really likes his small, sharp bladed, "dangerous" weapon

Teacher or Assassin: Seth/Kludd

Partner: Chris

Other:

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

Guess I'll have to be

Living in a fantasy

That's the way it's got to be

From now on

Queen of Wolves

|INTP|Classic Rock|Roleplayer|3/11/14|

WHEELY PAN

Fierro:

I walked behind the girl, smiling. "Hello little one..." I purred in her ear, smirking at how she jumped. "W-who are you?!?!" She asked. I grinned. "Nobody... You can just stay still, and it'll all be over." I said. The girl screamed when she saw my dagger, but I quickly silenced her. I watched the her fall to the floor, and I grabbed her purse, which was full of money. Hmm... might as well give this to one of the others... 

I cocked my head, listening. I heard the wail of sirens in the distance, and rushed off into the darkness. I quickly found the cp lair, and walked in, hiding my face in the shadows of my hood.

• Posted at:

Desolation.

Darkness.

Torture.

ᴘɪɴᴇᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ᴍᴀɴɢᴏ, ꜱᴋʏᴇ (ᴍᴇ), ᴀꜱʜʀʏ (ꜰʟɪᴘꜱɪᴅᴇ), ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ (ᴘᴋ), ʜᴏᴘɪᴇ, ᴇʟ, ʜᴀʀᴠᴇʏ, ᴢᴏᴇ, ꜱʜᴇʟʟᴇʏ, ᴊᴇꜱꜱɪᴇ, ᴘɪᴘᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴠᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜɪᴍᴍᴇʀ.

butterflycat1708

Amatista:

My partner and I were watching the street from inside a short deserted alley, waiting for the perfect unsuspecting victim. We'd skipped breakfast, as always, waiting for some money to buy/steal our lunch.

"Leo, there goes one!" I whispered into his ear (obviously). Our prey today was a woman who seemed to be rather wealthy, and her long white purse was just saying, "take me". Leo wasn't one for much talk, so we started our normal thieving routine. 

1. Leo hit the woman with his boomerang and she turned to look at him.

2. I held my knife/dagger to her chest and warned her not to tell the police or else.

3. Leo snatched the purse and we ran away.

Simple as that, and it almost always worked out. Today was no exception. 

"Maybe you can buy some colored pencils with the money we find in here." I said while rummaging through the purse. Boy, were we in luck. More than a hundred bucks and some fine jewelry looked up at us. Leo gave a small smile. He proceeded to divide out loot into three equal parts; one part for him, another for me, and another for the CP. It was customary to give a piece of the loot to the CP, in case anyone needed quick cash. Well, we had a small lunch because we were shooed out of the restaurant. Blame our manners and clothes!

We were almost to the CP hideout, and then we heard them. The police sirens were getting luder, and we ran inside the base. 

"It's happening." One of our oldest members said.

@EagleDragon13393, I hope you're fine with me controlling Leo in this chapter. Since you said they're partners... Also, if you aren't fine with it I promise to ask next time.

• Posted at:

I think you're so good.

And I'm nothing like yo.

Cat:

The clerk comes up to me and smile and politely tells me that the shop is on its lunch break and I cannot be here any longer. I smile politely back, gritting my teeth. "Wow! Thanks so much! I'll go call my mom!" I laugh and smile, and skip out the door, laughing in my mind. This is so amusing. Maybe I should be in a school play. My smile is quickly replaced by a frown. As if I can ever be in a school play. I should forget it. This is my life now. I make a soft clicking noise, and I see Artemis peek from a corner. Good, she's ok. I walk to her and quickly blink at her, then we both run quickly away in the shadows, feeling the eyes of the police staring in my direction.

• Posted at:

I am a curse

And it's a blessing

I am a storm

And I rain pennies

I am a shadow

And my mother is the Sun

I am a teardrop

And I clean your eyes

I am a dagger

unicornwolf33

Up!

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

Guess I'll have to be

Living in a fantasy

From now on

Queen of Wolves

WHEELY PAN

eagledragon13393

@Amatista. I don’t mind at all! As long as you don’t make him think you can make him talk and move and stuff. Call me NR or Night Robin. 

Leo:

Me and Amatista were watching the street from my favorite ally. We had skipped breakfast and I was starving. “There goes one!” Amatista whispered excitedly. She was  always excited when we stole something. As usual I didn’t respond. We launched into our usual routine. We got the excessively loaded lady’s purse. As I sorted out everyone’s share of the load, Amatista spoke quietly, “Maybe you can buy some new color pencils with all this money!” I smiled a bit at that. She was the only person that could make me smile. As we started to run home, we heard sirens dangerously close to home. We burst into the lair in just enough time to hear Seth say, “It’s happening. Kludd, call the rest of them in. Leo, Amatista, get the twins and your stuff to the getaway van. I’ll get everyone else’s stuff in and hold them off with Gen and Dylan. Just make sure everyone gets out in one piece.” Me and my partner went together to obey Seth’s orders. 

Okay, I kinda ship Leo and Amatista now ...

• Posted at:

NR 

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

Thumbnail avatar 48e8581bc9

crowsoul50

*quietly fades out of the woodwork* Is it too late to join this... I don’t want to shoehorn myself into this if it’s an issue. 

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

Put that thing back where it came from or so help me

INTP-T

Gang: Ishamel and Ishmeal

Narnia is my city. 

The strong are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.

eagledragon13393

@Ishmael. No. Not too late. Never too late. 

• Posted at:

NR 

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

dreamtimecrow55

Chris-

I was sitting around, just kind of hanging out at the CP’s base, I suppose you could call it. Some others called it the Lair or Hideout, but that just seemed, dark? This was like home, so it shouldn’t have a dark name. I perked up at hearing sirens in the distance, and was about to look outside when Seth burst through the door, startling me. Kludd followed, asking him if it was happening. What was “it”? Were the police coming for us? What Seth said next made me sure of that. I froze up. If they caught us would we all be separated? I didn’t want to be split up from Peter! Kludd came over to the two of us, looking very concerned. We were the youngest, after all. He always paid us special attention.

“Go with Leo and Amatista, do what they say for now. No matter what happens, stick together, alright? I love you both.”

He told us, before walking off quickly. I just nodded, even though he’d already turned away. Grabbing Peter’s hand, I followed the two older kids as we’d been told, going out to the van.

Kludd-

As soon as Seth confirmed with me it was happening, I instantly started going through my already thought out plan. The majority of the members were already here, which was reassuring. I went over to Chris and Peter, telling them to stick together, and of corse mentioning that I loved them. They’re the youngest, and I feel personally responsible for them, like im their dad. Above all, I just want them to stay together. Being separated from your twin is like losing a piece of yourself. And I would know a thing or two about that. But now was not the time or place to dwell on such things. We didn’t have long. I grabbed as many important belongings of everyone’s that I could, before running out to the van myself. Mainly because I was the one with the keys. Grabbing them from one of the pockets of my bag, I shoved it into the ignition and started the van, tossing everything into the back. He looked back, waiting for everyone to get in before doing anything else. Or waiting for any sign of him being needed elsewhere.

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

unicornwolf33

Peter:

Everyone was running around the base for some reason. I didn't know why, but all the older kids had these really worried expressions on their faces. I could feel it in my gut- something bad was going to happen. I was sitting next to my brother, Chris, who was just sitting there, being all quiet, like usual. I leaned down and picked up some pebbles from off the ground. I was pretty bored. The older kids wanted us to stay here at the base, they didn't want us to leave. They didn't tell me why though. I started throwing the pebbles on the ground, hearing the clicking noise they made when they hit the hard ground and bounced up, like skipping a stone, but on land. It made me happy and I threw a couple more.

Then Seth, one of the oldest of kids, burst into the base. He looked even more worried than the other kids here did! I turned to look at him, the remaining pebbles were resting in my hands. Seth told us to follow Leo, this one cool looking dude with these awesome blue streaks in his hair. I wish I could have cool colors in my hair! Amatista is Leo's friend. She's pretty, and wears this black dress with an apron. She likes asking me to do stuff for her.

Seth said something about the police coming to get us. I grabbed Chris's hand and squeezed it. No, I wasn't scared! I was just making sure my brother wasn't. Then Kludd ran in too. Kludd can look really mean and tough, but he's actually really nice. I like Kludd. Anyways, he came over and told us to follow Leo and Amatista to the van. He also didn't want Chris and I to be separated. Like I was going to let that happen!

Before I could tell Kludd that I could fight the police, my brother grabbed my hand and started pulling me away. If I had it my way, we wouldn't have to leave the base. But I love my brother so I decided to follow him instead, going out to the van.

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

Guess I'll have to be

Living in a fantasy

From now on

Queen of Wolves

WHEELY PAN

Thumbnail avatar 48e8581bc9

crowsoul50

Eh

Name: Genix
Group: Teacher/Assassin
Appearance: Short, choppy (she cuts it herself) silvery-brown hair. She's dyed it so many times, she's not even sure of the color. Her eyes are hooded and are a pale gold. She has the look of a coiled spring; average height but slightly stocky, with muscular arms and legs. Her skin is fair, but leans towards tan. She's rather forgettable, which works in her favor. A ton of scars on her back that almost no one sees.
Clothing: A close fitting grey jacket with lots of hidden pockets with a black shirt and dark grey leggings. The whole thing is supposed to afford her ease of movement as well as functinality. When she's on a high-profile job, she'll wear modified body armor underneath. It's lightweight and virtually unnoticeable, but it can stop bullets. She also wears a sash full of blades (Think Chewbacca's, but with knives).
Personality: The heavy-hitter of the group. Combat is the only place she feels alive. She tends to be emotionally distant to everyone. She tells herself that it's necessary so she can recover faster if one of them dies. Everything is about strategy for her, and almost anything she says or does has been thought over. She often does things that no one else will. Genix is distrustful, even with people she's known for years. She isn't much for physical affection or contact, which somehow makes people want to hug her more. When dealing with feelings she often becomes flustered and unsure of herself. Surprisingly, she's pretty good with children and won't stab them in the head if they hang on to her leg, showing remarkable restraint.
Backstory: Her parents gave her up to an orphanage when she was five, where she learned how the world worked. She ran away when she was 10 and has been on the streets ever since. There, she was picked up by a group who saw potential and trained her to steal and kill. She quickly gained a reputation for being willing to do almost any job, no matter how dangerous, and do it well, so long as the price was right. She had a side hustle in street fighting and earned quite the reputation there. When she was 14, a job went sour and she was taken by a gang who tortured her, resulting in many scars on her back. The CP broke in and rescued her on the grounds that she would join them. She never talks about her time with the gang and now works with CP, taking odd jobs every now and then to maintain her revenue.
Crush: No one as of now, and probably wouldn't even realize if she had one.
Skills: Hand to hand combat, agility/parkour, Taking a beating and being able to continue
Weapon: She's proficient is most forms of weaponry, but she prefers her trusty knives that she stows in her jacket or sash and the occasional gun, but she hates to use them unless she has to because they're so conspicuous and noisy.
Partner: Anyone open?
Other: Deathly afraid of snakes, but no one knows it.

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

Put that thing back where it came from or so help me

INTP-T

Gang: Ishamel and Ishmeal

Narnia is my city. 

The strong are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5