Thumbnail avatar 48e8581bc9

crowsoul50

Genix: 

I was just about to hit a mark when I heard the sirens. My hand was literally outstretched, ready so slide the gold Rolex off the man's wrist. It was obviously new, maybe something he bought after a successful night of gambling. The sirens put me on edge and caused me to turn sharply, which in turn made the man instinctively look at me, ruining my run. I looked down just as quickly and allowed the people walking by around us to conceal me. 

Usually, sirens didn't bother me. But they were getting too close for comfort lately. The police knew who we were— actively looking for us, even— and I had heard little murmurs about a potential bust. The most recent sirens had been heading in the direction of the CP's base, or as near as I could tell from the sound bouncing off the many walls. This was concerning, and I needed to get there in case something went wrong. 

I allowed the stream of people to propel me forward until I ducked into an alley. Using a nearby fire escape, I scaled the building and turned in a slow circle, trying to see if I could gague where the cops were. If they had sirens going, they most definitely had lights. They were going for speed, not stealth, hoping to catch us off guard as opposed to catching us by surprise. I couldn't see them and soon gave up trying to locate the cars and instead focus on getting to the hideout before them. 

I sett off across the rooftops, using old shortcuts and paths I had run a thousand times before. I made it to the roof of the hideout and drew one of my knives out of my pockets just in case. I leaned slowly over the roof and saw that everyone was packing the van. They seemed ready to leave. I climbed down the roof and onto the nearest windowsill. I prayed that it wasn't locked and sure enough, the window slid open. I swung inside and to my sleeping spot. 

I had learned to pack light on the streets. Sometimes a few seconds to grab your things was all I had, so it took almost no time for me to grab my tattered backpack and bedroll. I went outside to the van then threw my stuff in the back. I planted my foot on top of a rear tire and used it to climb onto the roof of the van, then looked down at everyone. "What's the game plan? Where are we going?" I asked to no one in particular. I was too busy listening to the sirens. They were definitely louder. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Ishmael.  

Put that thing back where it came from or so help me

INTP-T

Gang: Ishamel and Ishmeal

Narnia is my city. 

The strong are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

@NR, hey I kinda ship them too!

Do we have a posting order or do we just post when we want?

• Posted at:

Call me Bixbite! (well ,call me Bix)

My gang: Amatista, Esmeralda, Perla, Rubi

I always thought I might be bad,

Now I'm sure that it's true, cuz

I think you're so good.

And I'm nothing like yo.

Thumbnail avatar 63e14e39c9

eagledragon13393

@Amatista. No posting order!

• Posted at:

NR 

THE PASSWORD WILL ALWAYS BE PASSWORD. 

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

Not everyone gets a good ending to their fairytale...

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Jayde: 

I walked hurriedly through the streets, keeping my head down. I had had a successful half day of... borrowing without asking or planning to return, and was ready to return when I saw the police around the CP. I dashed in as quickly as I could, and made the place look derelict and abandoned to the best of my abilities. I sprinted out, and found the rest of the CP kids. "What's the plan?" I asked Seth and Kludd. 

"We need to find a new base." One of them said. I couldn't tell which one because my eyes were adjusting to the light. I nodded my head ran through the alleys, pickpocketing along the way. 

I'm just gonna make up a random filler character to be Jayde's partner.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Pineapplethe RainWing/NightWing hybrid

Bubblesplash- the warrior cat 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Pinkie Pie- the MLP character 

Peril- the firescales dragon 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

Cat:

I hide in a dark alley, often forgotten. I stay huddled next to a dumpster. No police will look there. I watch as a van comes and see kids hurriedly running to it, and kids walking away. Are these the kids who the police are looking for? I smirk to myself. Well, they don't seem to be doing a very good job hiding it. There's so much of them. That's probably how teh police found out in the first place. I shift in a different postition. I better not go and see what those teen or kids or whatever are doing. I'll probably get caught. I think for a while, then softly make a clicking noise. Artemis comes from a corner and stares at me, her hazel eyes wide. She hisses a little. I sigh and offer a weak smile. She knows that I could get caught with the police. Artemis and I have a way of knowing what we'll do. Artemis probably thinks i want to go see those kids. But i got a better idea. I nod in the direction of the kids. She hisses. I pick her up, then push her to the kids. Then I retreat to my corner. She turns and stares at me, finally getting the idea. She winks at me, then goes on her way toward the van. Then she turns to see if I'm following or not. When I dont, she turns away and runs to the van. I smile and sit back in my dark corner. I hope Artemis will get some info. Even tho shes a cat, I trust her.

• Posted at:

I am a curse

And it's a blessing

I am a storm

And I rain pennies

I am a shadow

And my mother is the Sun

I am a teardrop

And I clean your eyes

I am a dagger

And I solve your problems...

So the light causes shadows,

But the shadows were born from light.

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Peter:

I was sitting in the van, it was hot and stuffy in there. I was really, really bored. I moved my legs back and forth, sometimes kicking the seat in front of me. I turned and looked out back, the older kids were loading stuff in there. I wish they would hurry up, because I didn't want to sit in this van forever.  Then, I saw a small form dart behind them. It was a cat! I turned around to Chris and tugged on his sleeve,

"There's a cat out there! I seen it!" 

I pointed out the window. Quickly, I unbuckled my seat belt and opened the van door, sliding out. I saw the cat standing there, it's large eyes looked kinda scared. I ran over to it and before it could run off, scooped it up in my arms.

"Nice kitty!" 

I held it in my arms and started petting it. 

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

Guess I'll have to be

Living in a fantasy

That's the way it's got to be

From now on

Queen of Wolves

|INTP|Classic Rock|Roleplayer|3/11/14|

WHEELY PAN

Artemis: (Imma be her sometimes, when Cat can't do anything)

I hiss as a stupid boy picks me up. Seriously? Well, maybe i can find clues for Cat Girl. I just call her that because she acts like a kitten, but she's obviously human. I struggle in his arms then bite his hand harshly. I NEED TO BE ON THE GROUND STUPID BOY! I nervously hiss louder, hoping Cat Girl can hear it. Maybe she can save me.

Cat:

A sharp hiss makes me turn to see in the direction of the van. I see Artemis getting catnapped by that boy. You. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me. I sigh and prepare to run out. Then, I hear teh police cars coming in this direction. I back away to my corner in the dumpster. Dang it. Well I hope those stupid kids get distracted by the police so Artemis can escape.

• Posted at:

I am a curse

And it's a blessing

I am a storm

And I rain pennies

I am a shadow

And my mother is the Sun

I am a teardrop

And I clean your eyes

I am a dagger

Artemis:

I hear teh loud noise of sirens. Great. It's those stupid ppl. And I'm with a stupid boy. WHY AM I SURROUNDING BY STUPID HUMANS! Hmph. Welp now Cat Girl can't save me from this. I just love my life. I hiss even louder and scratch the boy.

• Posted at:

I am a curse

And it's a blessing

I am a storm

And I rain pennies

I am a shadow

And my mother is the Sun

I am a teardrop

And I clean your eyes

I am a dagger

unicornwolf33

Peter

"Oww!"

I cried, dropping the cat in surprise. I grabbed my bleeding hand, before sucking on the blood. As soon as the cat landed on the ground I kicked it away, still holding my hurt hand. 

"You're really mean!"

I yelled at it. Cats were nice, usually. But this cat wasn't nice, and I only like cats when they don't bite and scratch people. I used to have a cat, and a house, and nice bed sheets- 

Tears stung at my eyes and I furiously wiped them away with my other hand. I'm not a baby, I wasn't going to cry about that. I opened the car van door and hopped inside it, slammed the van door.

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

Guess I'll have to be

Living in a fantasy

From now on

Queen of Wolves

WHEELY PAN

crowsoul50

Genix:

I sat on top of the van, waiting for people to finish packing up. Not for the first time, I considered bolting and leaving the group to their own devices. I shook the thought away and saw one of the smaller kids, Peter, come out of the van and go after this beat-up looking cat. He seemed very happy to see it and didn’t seem to notice the unhappy hissing emanating from its throat. I slid down the windshield to go tell him to let the cat go when it gave a solid blow to his hand, where he promptly dropped it. 
I came up behind the cat and grabbed it up by the scruff of its neck and at arms length so it couldn’t bite me. I held it up in the air and stared at it, ignoring it spitting in my face. I turned it this way and that, regarding it. 

“It looks cared for.” I observed, leaning back to avoid an angry swipe from the critter. “Tell you what,” I said, addressing the cat now, “I’ll let you go, and you don’t maim the children.” I set it down and gave it a little warning boot to the hindquarters before sitting back on the hood of the van. 

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

The strong are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.

STOP TAKING SO MUCH TIME MODS. JUST ALLOW MY POOOOST

• Posted at:

I am a curse

And it's a blessing

I am a storm

And I rain pennies

I am a shadow

And my mother is the Sun

I am a teardrop

And I clean your eyes

I am a dagger

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

Kludd-

The police were getting closer. I knew we had to leave, like, right now. Of course, as I was about to check if everyone was in the van, Peter jumped out, picking up a cat off the street. I swear, that child was always getting himself into more and more trouble. But it seemed he learned his own lesson as the cat clawed and bit him and he quickly turned the creature loose. I swore I recognized that cat though, wasn’t it with that girl earlier? Oh well, no time to think. I looked behind me at Chris as Peter came back and got in the van.

“Chris, patch your brother up real quick, there’s a first aid kit in my bag.”

I told him, nodding downwards at my backpack, which was in front of the two since they were directly behind me. Since that was taken care of, I did a quick count to be sure everyone was there. It seemed like we had everyone, except-

“Genix!”

I leaned out the window, looking over to where she was sitting. That girl I swear-

“Get off of there and get in the van this instant, unless you want to go flying off.” I was using my best upset dad voice, trying to look as normal as I could with this child on top of the van.
“You’re drawing attention to us.” I added in a harsh whisper, barely loud enough for her to hear, while doing my best to glare into her soul. If these kids could be any less organized... well, I’d hate to think about it.

Chris-

Peter jumped out of the van before I could stop him. I didn’t know what he was doing, but it wasn’t going to help I felt like. I wish he would listen to the adults sometimes…

Looking out the window, he was holding a cat. It would be nice to have a cat, but, it wasn’t exactly a good time to worry about that. The cat clawed him, making me wince. That seemed like it hurt. He dropped the kitten and I saw him wiping his eyes. Oh no! Was he crying? I knew he wanted to look tough, so I hoped he was okay. When he jumped back in the van, Kludd told me to get the first aid kit from his bag and bandage his hand. I quickly unzipped the black backpack and dug in it, looking through Kludds few possessions until I found the first aid kit, opening it up and grabbing what I needed out of it. Kludd was a good teacher, so he’d already taught me how to bandage minor scrapes and cuts like this. I did it for Peters hand, put the first aid kit away, and then gave my brother a hug. He seemed like he needed it.

• Posted at:

~Reve~

-Dreaming of being Meme Queen -

- About as S A L T Y as the dead sea -

"Can I get uhhh,, B O N L E S S  P I Z Z A" 

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

unicornwolf33

Peter:

I looked out the window, I was watching the cat who was being held by Genix. I numbly ran my fingers over the mark the cat left on my hand and arms. Battle scars. I puffed out my chest, slightly proud of myself for fending off a mangy beast only known as "the cat". Looking back outside, Genix had dropped the cat and I could see her climbing back onto the top of the van.

Kludd said something to Chris, but I was too busy thinking. I knew now what I was going to be; a great warrior! Like in those books they had at school, with those fearsome dragon slayers and knights and stuff! But I would be a knight of the streets and everyone would know my name.

Chris was digging through Kludd's bag and pulled out some bandaids. I drew my hand back at first, he couldn't hide my battle wounds! But Chris is my brother and he looked like he knew what he was doing so I  put my hand back out. I could hear the police sirens coming closer. The loud noise distracted me as Chris put a bandaid over the cut. 

Kludd was yelling at Genix as my brother gave me a hug. I didn't like hugs very much, but it was from my brother, so I let him hug me.

"These are my battle scars."

I said, pointing to my hand with a bandaid on it as he let me go.

"I'll be a warrior of the streets one day. Everyone will fear me. Except for you of course. And Kludd. Kludd's too big to be afraid of anything."

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

Guess I'll have to be

Living in a fantasy

From now on

Queen of Wolves

WHEELY PAN

crowsoul50

Genix-

I heard Kludd yell my name and I turned around. He was halfway out the window, motioning at me. “Get off of there and get in the van this instant, unless you want to go flying off.“ he dropped his pitch. “You’re drawing attention to us.” he said, glaring at me. 

I stared back and stuck out my tongue. “I can be the figurehead, and throw knives and things at obstacles!” I replied sarcastically. “It’ll be great.”  Regardless, I hopped off the hood and got in the van. 

I sat on the floor and waited for the van to start moving. It was strange, being on the move again. It reminded me of the old days when I was just a little kid and wandering around the streets, and in my stupidity thinking that finding a sleeping place was more important than finding food. I sighed and reached for my green backpack. Inside was my body armor, which I pushed aside to take out my knife-sharpening kit. I took out all my knives from my pockets and laid them out in front of me. I started sharpening them and checking the blades for nicks and imperfections. 

“So, where are we going?” I asked, not looking up from my work. “It’s only going to be a matter of time before they find us again.”

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

Thumbnail avatar 63e14e39c9

eagledragon13393

Leo:

”So, where are we going anyway? It’s only a matter of time before they find us again.” Genix said. “Honestly?” Seth said sounding very tired, “I have no clue. Does anyone else have an idea?” We were all in the van, trying to wait until the last minute to get moving. I was sitting next to my partner, as was everyone else. Kludd was in the driver’s seat and Seth was in the passenger. I wasn’t paying attention to anyone because I knew I would get mad. So I was drawing. At the moment I was working on a drawing of Amatista. She leaned closer to me to look over my shoulder. “That looks really good, Leo!” She said quietly. For some reason, I started blushing madly. Why am I blushing? I’ve never blushed before?! That’s when I got a pretty good idea. “Why don’t we go out of state?” I said hesitantly, “To California?”

• Posted at:

NR 

THE PASSWORD WILL ALWAYS BE PASSWORD. 

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

Not everyone gets a good ending to their fairytale...

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Genesi

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Band currently rules my life.

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

Tilt. 

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?"

"Why are you keeping this curiosity door closed?"

J O V J

Fierro:

I watch as the others rode away in a white van. I knew that they wouldn't notice I was gone, seeing as I rarely spoke, and liked to lay low. I heard sirens, and frowned. Seth... Where are you? I wondered. Then I thought for a moment. What should I do? I sat down, and closed my eyes, plugging in my ear buds, not noticing the sirens getting louder and louder. 

Soon, a man had stepped in front of me, wearing a police uniform. "HEY KID!" He yelled, and I startled. I pulled my ear buds out.

"Yes?" I said, quietly as possible. Not because I was scared, but because I just talked that way. He glared down at me.

"Now... Normally I wouldn't arrest a kid, but I've got info that a group of kids have been pickpocketing, stealing, and even killing. You fit the description. Wearing a long black cloak, softly speaking, very skinny. Sorry..." He then slapped cuffs on me. 

I smiled, and he looked at me, unerved. I secretly pulled out a bobby pin from my pocket, and started to pick the lock. As soon as I had it picked, I grabbed the dagger on my arm, I whipped around, and slashed at the man that had been holding me. I leaped up, my hair coming undone from my braid, and flaring out behind me. 

"I don't think I will be going with you today." I said, smiling at their shocked expressions. I ran off, searching for the white van. I found it, and leaped on top. Someone yelled my name, and I furrowed my brow. 

I leaped down, and set my small satchel next to the others' things, and I sat down next to Genix, who looked irritated. I smirked, and then pulled my cape off, setting it next to me. I glanced at Peter, who looked like he had a bite mark on his hand. I leaned forward, and said to no one in particular. "I got arrested by the police. Is that a problem? Anyways, where are we going?" 

I could tell that some people were surprised that I was actually going with them. I was a very inconstant person, and I solemn stayed at the actual base. 

• Posted at:

Desolation.

Darkness.

Torture.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

ᴘɪɴᴇᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ᴍᴀɴɢᴏ, ꜱᴋʏᴇ (ᴍᴇ), ᴀꜱʜʀʏ (ꜰʟɪᴘꜱɪᴅᴇ), ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ (ᴘᴋ), ʜᴏᴘɪᴇ, ᴇʟ, ʜᴀʀᴠᴇʏ, ᴢᴏᴇ, ꜱʜᴇʟʟᴇʏ, ᴊᴇꜱꜱɪᴇ, ᴘɪᴘᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴠᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜɪᴍᴍᴇʀ.

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Genesis:

I climbed down from my perch, and ran towards the van. Luckily no one was in my way, and I took a flying leap-five thing into the back, where a bunch of people already were. I looked at Genix (they're names are so similar it's kinda funny), who was currently sharpening her knifes, then focused on my own weapons, pulling out my pistols, checking the shots, and began giving them a nice cleaning and polish. I was so absorbed in this that I tuned the world out and didn't notice when the van began to move. My thoughts were far and few in between, but I was.mainly thinking about my what my next assignment would be.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Band currently rules my life.

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

Tilt. 

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?"

"Why are you keeping this curiosity door closed?"

J O V J

dreamtimecrow55

i made a post over an hour ago by now

if it does end up coming through for whatever reason, yall can ignore it if you like, though it didn't really further the plot much anyway 

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

dreamtimecrow55

Kludd-

I growled slightly at Genix’s sarcasm and general sassy attitude, but held my tongue for now. Clearly, she didn’t care about getting out of here safely as much as I did. I knew if I tried to speak at this point I’d be yelling so I just let Seth handle it. He asked everyone else for ideas, just as someone else jumped into the van. Looking back, it was Genesis. Didn’t anyone in this ‘family’ know how to act normal for two seconds?! I wanted to slam my head against something, but I didn’t. Leo suggested we go out of state. At this point, I figured we might have to. “Leo, that’s a great idea.”

After I had already started driving, I heard something- well, someone, jumping on top of the car. I looked back at everyone else, trying to see who we’d left behind. Yep, Fierro.

“Fierro!” I growled loudly at her, and made sure she actually got into the van. I never really, liked Fierro. Whenever I saw them, I just got very bad vibes. So I was a little glad she never really hung around the base. But I wasn’t upset, and just kept driving. Until of course she said something. “I got arrested by the police. Is that a problem?”

I swear I’ve never been angrier. “You, WHAT?! Oh, did you kill someone too?! Don’t you realize how much danger we’re all in now? I’m assuming they saw you jump onto the van, and now they know to follow us!” I shouted at her, furious. The sirens started following us and I sped up the van, hoping to lose them. At least I’d memorized the quickest way out of the city that avoided traffic, and could easily head that way now. "If it wasn't my job to protect everyone then i'd kick you out of this van right now!" I added to Fierro, which was honestly the truth. But, I had to protect everyone the same way, even if I didn't like them. 

heres hoping this one actually goes through

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

butterflycat1708

Amatista:

The sirens started getting louder and louder, and Kludd was driving faster and faster. By Jove, I don't know how we managed to avoid car accidents and such. Leo had been and was working on a drawing of me. How sweet! It was almost perfect. I grabbed my dagger and started to rub it. My intention was to polish it until it shone, but that was going to be hard work. Everyone's mood was gloomy, and I decided to try to lighten up the atmosphere. I reached inside my pocket and took out a small packet.

"Hey guys, want some candy?" I said and everyone turned to face me. I think that for a moment we forgot about the police chasing us. Luckily, there was enough for everyone, one per person.  As I savored the orange cangy, I hoped that Leo would give his drawing to me. I don't know why, but he just seemed more happy with that blush on his cheeks. And then, then I blushed too.

(just in case this doesn't go through, it's supposed to be after Reve's post)

• Posted at:

I think you're so good.

And I'm nothing like yo.

catdragon13873

Leotista!

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

-_-' Haha... I have a lot to catch up on... I'll do that tonight, sorry. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Cat:

I'm sleeping, and in my subcconsious, I can hear Artemis coming back. I smile to myself and continue to close my eyes. Suddenly, sirens come and I jump up. Oh dang. Those kids are toast. Then I jump up and my hand goes to my dagger. The stupid kids would make the police find me! I growl to no one in paticular. I hear Artemis peeking from a corner and I jerk my head toward the siren sounds. She hisses. I stay frozen in the shadows, not knowing what to do. It's at these times that I wish I had a friend or something that had a get away car. Artemis can't drive, can she? A smirk appears on my face. That's better. I fight better when I'm arrogant. An idea pops in my head and I stare at teh van, driving quickly away. I watch as the police, hot on their trail, passes right over me. Wonderful. But there be back-up, and they may take more precaution. I quickly signal to Artemis and we leap in the shadows, quietly following the police and those teens.

• Posted at:

I am a curse

And it's a blessing

I am a storm

And I rain pennies

I am a shadow

And my mother is the Sun

I am a teardrop

And I clean your eyes

I am a dagger

crowsoul50

Genix:

I accepted the candy and and started collecting my knives and replacing them in their hiding spots. Just then, Fierro made her grand entrance and Kludd went absolutely nuts, talking about how the police were going to find us and carrying on until I was waiting for  steam to come out of his ears. I moved closer to him to give some advice. 

“You know,” I said, pushing the candy into my cheek to talk better, “We’re all resisting arrest here. Fierro breaking out and coming with us doesn’t make that much of a difference. It’s really just another thing to add to the list.”

Kludd looked even more angry, but I kept going. “And besides, we need to get a new car anyways— there’s no way a clunky van can outrun a police cruiser. They already know what we’re driving and probably notified the highway patrol who is most likely shutting down roads as we speak. Now, I can pull a favor they owe me after I...got rid of some issues.. so they don’t blockade as fast as they usually do to give us a fair shot, but after that, we’re fair game to them. I know you won’t like this, but statistically  speaking, more of us could get away faster if we split up into two cars. “But for all this to work, we need to lose these guys,” I concluded, looking back at the sirens. “I would recommend triggering a multi-car accident, but it’s your choice.” 

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

catdragon13873

PSYCHOPATH/SOCIOPATH ALERT!!! I REPEST, PSYCHOPATH/SOCIOPATH ALERT!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

Ugh my post not going through

• Posted at:

I am a curse

And it's a blessing

I am a storm

And I rain pennies

I am a shadow

And my mother is the Sun

I am a teardrop

And I clean your eyes

I am a dagger

dreamtimecrow55

*loud sigh* 

i guess my post isnt going through

I've tried 2 times now

gonna try one more so heres hoping it works 

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

unicornwolf33

Peter:

I drummed my fingers on the car door as I heard the sirens go off. Quietly, but slowly getting louder in pitch, I started to mimic the siren noises the police cars were making. That is, until I heard Amatista say something about candy! I turned over and looked at her expectantly, I wanted some candy! I stuck my hand out and grabbed a piece of orange candy, quickly sticking it in my mouth. I smiled, and grabbed a piece for my brother too, and gave one to him.
While I smiled and chewed on the piece of candy, I could hear the older kids arguing again. Well, it was mostly Kludd. Kludd's the oldest though, so he had to be right, right? I scooted closer to the front as I could manage with a seat belt on and listened. Kludd was yelling at Fierro about something, I didn't know what, I must have missed that part. Genix swooped in though- she does that a lot. She's pretty sneaky like that, and started talking to Kludd. I kinda zoned out while she was talking, but then she said something about a car crash!

"No!"
I yelled as Genix said that.
"I don't want a car crash..."
"Why can't we just fight the police? We're tough too! We can take them on!"
I had to stop several times as I talked to chew my candy. I moved my hands around a lot as I spoke, they had to listen to me.

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

Guess I'll have to be

Living in a fantasy

From now on

Queen of Wolves

WHEELY PAN

Cat:

I find myself inches away from the van. I roll my eyes. Could they go any slower? Well, I do have practice running away and spying. I strain my ears to listen but I can't make the words out. They must be planning something tho. I smirk. Maybe they'll talk louder and drive a little faster so their actually a challenge to spy on, if I give them a little surprise. I signal to Artemis and she winks at me. I wink back and watch her. Artemis jumps on top of the van, making a loud sound. Then she peers down so they can see her in the front window thingy of the van. I slink in the shadows and hide my laughter.

• Posted at:

I am a curse

And it's a blessing

I am a storm

And I rain pennies

I am a shadow

And my mother is the Sun

I am a teardrop

And I clean your eyes

I am a dagger

butterflycat1708

(bumpity bump)

• Posted at:

I think you're so good.

And I'm nothing like yo.

crowsoul50

Bump

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

dreamtimecrow55

Kludd-

I was already very stressed and very upset, and I was hoping nobody else would bother me about anything as I was just trying to focus on getting away from the police at the moment. I was doing all I could. But of course, it was never enough for Genix. Oh no, she slid up right behind me and started smarting off as if she knew everything.

“Fierro breaking out and coming with us doesn’t make that much of a difference”

Actually, it does.
“We need to get a new car anyway- theres no way a clunky van can outrun a police cruiser.”

How dare she insult the van, it was doing a perfectly fine job.

“I know you wont like this, but statistically speaking, more of us could get away faster if we split up into two cars.”

Well that would have been nice to know a bit sooner. And yeah, I didnt like it. 

“I would recommend triggering a multi-car accident, but it’s your choice”

You know what. That was it. I could only catch bits of what she was saying anyway, due to me focusing on what was important.

“Listen, I know your so above it all, but, if you could SLOW DOWN a minute. I have very little attention to give to you, since you know, I’m EVADING THE POLICE AND TRYING TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE. Not that you care! Doing more illegal things are only going to make it worse for all of us, SO IF YOU THINK YOUR PLAN IS SO GREAT, JUMP OUT OF THE VAN AND DO IT YOURSELF. I’M NOT ABOUT TO HAVE ANY OF THAT OVER MY HEAD, OR ANYONE ELSE HERE THAT DOESN’T WANT TO. I DO NOT WANT TO INVOLVE INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THIS, AND IF YOU DO, THAT’S ON YOU.”

Honestly, when will people learn not to bother me when im already angry?

I heard Peter getting upset in the background, asking why we weren’t fighting the police. Peter was sweet, but naïve. I didn’t want to yell at him, so I hoped someone else would answer. I felt like if I even opened my mouth again, I would just be yelling.

Then, as if I wasn’t worrying about enough, that stupid cat jumped onto the car! How it was fast enough to get there? I wasn’t going to worry about it, that cat wasn’t my responsibility, everyone else was.

Chris-

Things felt really tense, I wish we didn’t have to be doing this. Amatista offered everyone candy, which was nice and lightened the mood for a moment. Peter handed me one of the candies and I stuck it in my mouth, smiling softly for a moment. But then, Genix slid up to Kludd, who was already upset and probably stressed, and started talking super casually. Kludd replied by yelling at her really loudly, making me flinch every time. Kludd had never yelled at me, but he was still really scary when he got mad. I knew he just wanted to keep everyone safe though, he was kind of like everyones dad. He acts a lot like a dad at least.

Peter was asking why we weren’t fighting the police, and Kludd wasn’t answering. I did my best to give a response.

“Um, Peter, I think theres a lot more police than there is us. And we really shouldn’t do that anyway, it sounds dangerous...”

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

Cat:

I smirk as I watch teh van. Those kids are planning so much, they don't realize a cat is on the top of their van. Wow...I wonder what they could be saying...I pause when police rush past me, quickly on the trail of the teens. I eye the roof of the van. Oh this is gonna be fun. I see as they turn, a couple of police cars lose sight of them and crash. So only one police car is left on their trail. I smirk and jump on top of that police car. What? I'm just hitching a ride. Better me on top instead of inside.

• Posted at:

I am a curse

And it's a blessing

I am a storm

And I rain pennies

I am a shadow

And my mother is the Sun

I am a teardrop

And I clean your eyes

I am a dagger

catdragon13873

Jade- 

I was sitting in the car, listening (read: eavesdropping) to their conversation/argument. Chris said, "Um, Peter, I think there's a lot more police than there is us. And we really shouldn't do that anyway, it sound dangerous." I sneakily reached for a piece of bubblegum, and popped it in my mouth before replying. "Chris's right, you know. The police have Tasers and stuff. We wouldn't stand a chance." I laughed a bit on the inside as I saw their reactions. It looked like they had forgot I was there. It was so fun to do that.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

crowsoul50

Genix:

As soon as I finished speaking, Kludd exploded. “Listen, I know you’re so above it all, but, if you could SLOW DOWN a minute—”

I sighed and tuned him out. I dealt with people like him before. The fatherly leaders always seemed to be a bit hotheaded. I knew it was because I pushed him to the edge, but I didn’t really care. He seemed to have trouble keeping it under wraps. When he was angry, his fury used him much more than he used it himself. I just stared past his shoulder and tuned back in once he started yelling.

”...SO IF YOU THINK YOUR PLAN IS SO GREAT, JUMP OUT OF THE VAN AND DO IT YOURSELF. I’M NOT ABOUT TO HAVE ANY OF THAT OVER MY HEAD, OR ANYONE ELSE HERE THAT DOESN’T WANT TO. I DO NOT WANT TO INVOLVE INNOCENT PEOPLE ON THIS, AND IF YOU DO, THAT’S ON YOU.”

I snorted. “Okay, maybe I will! Getting hit by cars is my favorite pastime. It’s almost a hobby. I just love having two tons of steel collide with my body at 70 miles per hour. Quite the adrenaline rush.” I snapped back, grabbing a couple knives from my bag and opening the van door. 

Kludd looked back for a second like I was insane (come to think of it, So was everyone else) and then shook his head, returning his focus to the road. 

I leaned out of the van, bracing my legs on the nearest car seats so I wouldn’t fall out. I looked behind the van and saw only a lone police car chasing us, sirens blazing. Strange. Something must have happened to the other ones while Kludd was yelling at me,I thought. I heard the others behind me talking about how we didn’t stand a chance against the police, but I ignored them. Instead, I hefted one of my knives and leaned farther out, trying to get a clear shot. It was pretty straightforward, but I didn’t want to have a chance of hitting the engine; just a tire would work. I didn’t want to kill, just enough to slow down anyone’s pursuit of us. I reared back and double checked my aim, then hurled the knife. Yes! A clean hit to the tire. A little lower than I was going for, but it served its purpose. I watched in grim satisfaction as the cruiser skidded to a stop while other cars swerved behind it, honking angrily. 

I pulled back into the van and shut the door, then tousled my wind-blown hair into some semblance of normal. “Normally I’d charge ten or twenty thousand for that type of stunt, but this one’s on the house. Now if you’ll excuse me, I think I deserve a nap.” I laid down on the van floor and used my backpack as a pillow, turning away from everyone so that I might get my peace and quiet, or however much peace and quiet you can get in a van full of fugitive teenagers. 

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

Fierro:

I sighed. Now Kludd was angry at me and possibly at Genix... Oh well. I plugged my earbuds in, and just to annoy everyone, I started to sing the song that was playing. 

"Meaningless days As I'm getting used to it. As I'm getting tired of it, I Close my eyes and think about you. My heart is beating. The beating is getting louder baby More than half of my day is empty. The depth of my heart won't be filled. Getting bigger, deeper and wider. What I'm feeling right now is like before the sun up!"

I could see Kludd getting visibly angrier. I felt a little bad. "I'm sorry Kludd." I could see everyone got really surprised. I was apologising? Yeah... I don't do that often.

• Posted at:

Desolation.

Darkness.

Torture.

ᴘɪɴᴇᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ᴍᴀɴɢᴏ, ꜱᴋʏᴇ (ᴍᴇ), ᴀꜱʜʀʏ (ꜰʟɪᴘꜱɪᴅᴇ), ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ (ᴘᴋ), ʜᴏᴘɪᴇ, ᴇʟ, ʜᴀʀᴠᴇʏ, ᴢᴏᴇ, ꜱʜᴇʟʟᴇʏ, ᴊᴇꜱꜱɪᴇ, ᴘɪᴘᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴠᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜɪᴍᴍᴇʀ.

unicornwolf33

Peter:

I leaned back in my seat and folded my arms,

"Well er, uh!"

I couldn't think of anything, Jade had a point and so did my brother. Though it couldn't be that dangerous. The police and all. I turned around and looked out the back of the van, there was still one police car chasing after us. I stuck out my tongue and waved my hands, making several faces at it. Then I saw a flash of silver, a knife. It had struck the tire of the car and it slowed down and crashed into the other cars behind us. 

I spun back around,

"Didja see that!? That was amazing!"

I pressed my finger on the window, pointing to the police car, it getting smaller each second as Kludd drove faster.

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

Guess I'll have to be

Living in a fantasy

From now on

Queen of Wolves

WHEELY PAN

Cat:

i jump off the car before it crashes. Wow. I sigh and continue to follow the van. Artemis jumps off too and follows me. Wow, this is less exciting then I thought...

• Posted at:

I am a curse

And it's a blessing

I am a storm

And I rain pennies

I am a shadow

And my mother is the Sun

I am a teardrop

And I clean your eyes

I am a dagger

dreamtimecrow55

Kludd-

Genix had obviously tuned out half of what I said. And then sassed me some more afterwords. Typical. I didn't have much energy to care anymore. I breifly looked back at her as she opened the door. Some part of me, like maybe 60% of me, was hoping she would jump out. But thankfully for her, she didn't. I couldn't see what she was up to, since I had to keep my eyes on the road. A moment later, there was a lot of honking and tires screeching. Flicking my eyes up to the rear view mirror, the only police car that had been following us (which was odd, I could have sworn there were more a moment ago) was now stopped, likely do to whatever Genix had just done. I would thank her but I was still very upset at her, and she probably didnt deserve it anyway. What she said next definitely confirmed that.
"Normally, I'd charge ten or twenty thousand for that type of stunt, but this ones on the house."
Wow. How generous.

Despite the imminent threat of the police chasing us having been removed for now, I didn't slow down much. I wanted to at least get out of the city as fast as possible. The further away we could get now, the better off we'd be.

As I was trying to calm myself down from yelling at Genix, I heard Fierro say something from behind me.
"I'm sorry Kludd."
Woah there. That was rare. I couldn't just not say anything.
"It's alright. Just, try to be more.. subtile, in the future. Attract as little attention as possible, ya know?"

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

, 2 , , 4 , 5