You will have the best experience if you have watched the series, if not, I will explain it to you.

This takes place at the start of Volume 1.

Story:

The world of Remnant is filled with several vicious creatures, known as Grimm, who terrorize all of Remnant and threaten the future of humans and faunus alike. However, a shocking discovery shows that Grimm are sentient, and can be merciful, and 2 teams are sent to the Grimm's dimension to see what spawned this sudden empathy. However, they enter Salem's territory by doing so, and the teams have to battle against several Grimm and villanous opponents. Will they make it out alive? Or will they fall victim to the Grimm?

Rules: 

If you want to leave the RP, make a POV killing your character. Make them leave for a bit if you may return.

All shipping is allowed, just don't get too mushy.

Your character may be related to a canon character (mine is related to Coco Adel) but tell me what kind of relationship it is.

No Mary Sues or Gary Stus.

Only one weapon (things like twin daggers and tonfas count as one weapon) and semblance per character.

Spots: (4 spots for each team)

Team ???? (Once we decide who the team members are, we will decide the team name)

Team ????

3 antagonists

Form:

Name:

Age: (17 or more, or you can have a special case like Ruby but let me know) 

Personality:

Appearance:

Attire:

Semblance:

Weapon(s):

Other:

Please go through

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|Fizzy|

The Earth is flat, NASA can't change the truth

"Now that I'm awake & and I can't turn back I know space is fake and the Earth is flat" -Amber Plaster, Earth Not a Globe

"I sailed right home to tell everyone- The Earth is so flat!" -Smith 

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

This looks fun! ^^ I just hope more people join..

Name: Slate Branwen

Personality: First of all, he doesn't seem to like his dad, for reasons. He's usually pretty serious and doesn't really respond well to authority. He doesn't like other people telling him what to do and will sometimes even blatantly ignore anyone who tries, unless they have gained his respect. Usually if he doesn't ignore them, he'll be openly rude to them or do the opposite of what they told him to do. He tends to have a smart mouth sometimes and is not above sarcasm. He gets annoyed easily, especially when people don't take things seriously. He also despises anything to do with bars or alcohol. Although he may not show it much, he actually does care about his friends (A.K.A. his teammates).

Appearance: He has short-ish, messy, slate gray hair and slightly pale red eyes. He has a light tan skin tone. Also, being a faunus, he has dark grey fox ears and a dark grey, fluffy fox tail with a dark maroon tip. His canine teeth are extra sharp and his nails can turn into sharp claws.

Attire: a dark gray T-shirt, dark gray jeans with a couple rips in them, black combat boots that go halfway up his calves, a black trench coat that goes a little past his knees, has a hood, is dark maroon on the inside, and has three small spikes in a row on each shoulder

Semblance: His aura is red, like Qrow's and Ruby's. His semblance allows him to sap some of the aura of other people, letting him temporarily use their semblance. Once he saps some aura from one person, he can't sap any from anyone else until the aura he already sapped is depleted, not including his own aura. When he is attacked while he has some of someone else's aura in his body, only his aura is affected. The only way another person's aura can be depleted from his body is if he uses that person's semblance. Usually when he saps a person's aura, he can only use their semblance once or maybe two times before their aura is depleted from his body. Also, physical contact with someone is the only way for him to sap their aura.

Weapon(s): His primary weapon is, of course, a silver and black sythe with a couple dark maroon accents, similar to Qrow's and Ruby's in appearance, but also different. It turns into an assault rifle or a sniper gun, though he typically prefers the sniper form for long range.

Bio: He was born a couple months before Ruby, as a result of his dad having a one-night stand with a woman at a bar one night. When he was born, his mother gave him to Qrow to take care of, not wanting to take care of Slate herself. Qrow couldn't really look after him all the time, with his info-collecting job and all, so he got Slate set up in an orphanage, but not as an adoptable child. He made a point to visit Slate as much as his job would allow and he tried his best to be a good dad. Though Slate asked about his mother a lot when he grew older, Qrow always told him that his mother was dead, but that she was a good woman, afraid that if Slate knew the truth about his mother he would think that he was just a mistake and start looking down on himself. Unfortunately, though, Slate eventually learned the truth about his mother and that was when he started getting bitter towards his dad and more serious, though he still kept his Branwen rebellious streak.

Family: Qrow Branwen (father), Raven Branwen (Aunt), Taiyang Xiao Long (uncle by marriage), Yang Xiao Long (cousin), Ruby Rose (cousin, though not technically blood-related)

Crush: Open (Just ask. ^^)

Other: He didn't even know he had any cousins until he became a student at Beacon, but he will most likely start to think of Ruby as a little sister later. X3

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

wolfheart1601

In the bio, it should actually be a couple years before Ruby, not a couple months. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

@Wolfheart I was thinking about letting this die, but now that you're here, I suppose I'll keep it alive. We need at least two more team members and then we can start POVing. Feel free to create a second character if you like.

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

"Now that I'm awake & and I can't turn back I know space is fake and the Earth is flat" -Amber Plaster, Earth Not a Globe

@Wolfheart accepted! We just need 2 more team members, we need at least one team
  • Posted at:

|Fizzy|

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

ooh save i just made a character today for an rp on cord lol

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

-my forehead is bigger than my will to live-

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Thumbnail avatar 2cfc12a504

hydrahoneydew9

Why sAVE I HAVE FOUR CHARACTERS WHO WANTS LEREL OR NOTTE OR CRIMSON OR BIANCA IN THEIR TEAM--
  • Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

(gang at: (pending))

#wafflesarefriends

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

ugh I'm such a sucker for rwby rps and this was on the front page

Name: Mauve "Onyx" Opera

Personality: Onyx tends to act like she doesn't care about anything and like nothing phases her. She doesn't like people and her uncaring front keeps away most. She acts disinterested because she was raised to mask her emotions. She feels that emotions are a weakness that she doesn't have time for, especially not in battle. Outside of battle, when she's with those she trusts, she's a different person. She's very passionate about the things she likes, but hides it so that no one can take advantage of it. She's calculating and enjoys trying to figure others out. She struggles with her emotions because sometimes they're so strong she doesn't know what to do with them, and sometimes other people's emotions effect her so much she just shuts down. She hates having to go apathetic because it makes her feel so empty but sometimes she gets so overwhelmed her emotions just shut down. It's her personal defense mechanism because she doesn't want anyone to see her with any emotion that might be connected with her perception of weakness. This will probably grow and change as I rp with her but this is the basics of it.

Appearance: Onyx looks perpetually exhausted. She has a warm beige skin tone, but it's pale as though she never sees the light of day. She's a bit too thin and constantly looks sick with bags under her eyes. She has narrow golden honey brown eyes. Her face is narrow and she constantly looks bored. She's about a head shorter than average. Her hair is black with a warm brown tint, and is choppily cut just under her ears in a gender-ambiguous cut. She parts her hair to the left.

Attire: Onyx tends to wear a grey tank top with a dark red-maroon hooded jacket over it. She keeps the jacket about three quarters of the way zipped. She wears black or grey sweatpants. She wears black sneakers with a golden band. She always has on a pair of headphones. Her headphones are black, and on the outside of both earphones is the treble clef and base clef connected as a heart. This symbol glows dark green when they're active. The same symbol, except in gold, is embroidered on the back of her jacket.

Semblance: Onyx can get different power-ups from different types of music. (Nightcore music is speed, hip hop music is strength, alternative is flexibility, asian music (which is a genre) is stamina, electronic music is focus, soul/r&b music is aura-strengthening (but takes a ton of aura so it can only be used for a few seconds or in a very specific spot for longer times), and rock music blocks out pain)

Weapon(s): Her weapon has four forms. The main form is a hammer similar to Nora's (their's no other way to describe it), however she doesn't often use this form, often just for a finishing blow. The secondary form is a gun/blaster, and is probably the most used form. The third form is a staff with a pointed end, which separates into two pieces kept together by wire. She uses this third form often when sparring. The final form is a short-sword, and she only uses it to engage against other blades.

Other: Onyx uses music as her escape. She creates music in her free time, and it's a passion of hers. She was born to a rich family but the life they wanted for her - sitting around, looking nice, acting polite while gossiping behind their backs - never suited her. She's a tomboy who enjoys being out in the wild or creating music. Her family let her train to become a huntress in hopes that she'll get over this "phase" of hers.

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

@Ocean I wouldn't want Crimson on my team.

@Silver/Eevee Accepted! 

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

@Eris @Ocean Saved!

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

ayeeee i also have a cord character so save

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

oo yay! I love RWBY! Save!

• Posted at:

~Reve~

-Dreaming of being Meme Queen -

- About as S A L T Y as the dead sea -

"YA NASTY"

"Have you ever considered,,, maybe not?"

"Wow, what a time." 

- I don't support intolerance - 

I would appreciate it if you could state your spot, I forgot to put that in the form. Thank you.

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

Oh, and

@Eve

and

@Reve

Saved!

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

Thumbnail avatar ae6cae933a

werewolfstorm197

Is there still a spot? If so, save!

• Posted at:

Violet

A Huntress and spy

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

Name: Rose Woodrow

Personality: Rose is typically a sweet and agreeable person, being quite social and enjoying the company of others. Anyone that knows anything about her knows that she is intelligent and resourceful, and quite fond of helping people. Whether its basic help with math (her favorite subject), or if another person needs saving from a grimm, its guaranteed she will be there to assist. She works well under stress, which is quite fortunate, as she ends up putting a lot of pressure on herself to do well at everything. Failure is not an answer for her, and she will keep trying at things until she gets them right, to the point of being stupidly persistent and not knowing when to quit. Even when she battles this is her philosophy, which results in her often ending up badly injured and/or completely worn out from overexerting herself. She is usually somewhat tired already, as she ends up having many late nights studying.

Appearance: She is tall, but a bit on the curvier side. Her skin is tanned from spending lots of time outside (she feels better studying and in general spending time outdoors). Her eyes are a sea green color, and her hair is a strawberry blonde/rose gold color. It is long and somewhat wavy, and usually worn down unless she is studying or fighting, in which she wears it back, usually in a ponytail or tight braid.

Attire:

-Her usual outfit is something like a usual anime school uniform, with a beige pleated skirt, knee high white socks with a small rose design towards the top. She has a pair of brown combat boots that she wears all the time as well. She also wears a large pink sweater over the usual sailor style uniform shirt with a green bow/tie thing.

-In combat however, if she specifically has planned to go out and fight, she wears a more practical outfit for it. She wears a knee-high pair of boots, similar to her usual ones, and thigh high white socks with pink stripes at the top. She wears a rose pink short dress, with a keyhole that forms a sweetheart neckline at the top and white lace long, tight sleeves, that end like fingerless gloves on her hands. Around her waist is a brown belt with large dark pink rose decorations at the sides.

Semblance: “Exponential Growth” - , Her semblance allows her to create vines that burst out of the ground, and are typically very large, though can be just about any size she needs (within reason). They can be used to shield herself or others, or to be used as restraints and tie people or creatures down. She can also choose if they have thorns or not, which when combined with restraining a grimm, can injure it. The larger the vines and the greater quantity, the more energy it takes. But she does use her semblance somewhat often in combat.  

Weapon: “Rose Bud” – In its main form, Rose bud is a Bolas, a weapon which, in her’s case has nine weighted balls attached to nine separate strands of rope that are all connected to a ring that she holds. The balls are pink with green vine and leaf designs on them, and the cords are dark brown. It can transform however, into a Cat O’ Nine Tails whip. The transformation happens with the balls of the bolas connecting into the handle while the cords form into the whip. The same can happen in reverse as well.

Bio: Rose grew up with her parents in Vale, living rather happily. Her family was not known to be hunters or huntresses, but rather scholars. Her father especially was very involved in the study of plants, which sparked her interest in them as a child. She always wanted to come along with him whenever he had to travel to study exotic plants. When she was 12 and on one such trip she'd managed to convince him to let her go on with him, they were attacked by a grimm. Her semblance activated and allowed her to protect everyone that was with them. This was her first real experience with a grimm, and she decided she wanted to learn about them. The best way to do that was to work her way up to going to beacon and train to be a huntress.

Other: As far as spot goes, she can be on either team. Wherever she fits in.

On another note, if we don’t have any antagonist characters or not all those spots filled whenever we get ready to start, I’d be willing to make another character for that ^^ But that’s only an if we don’t fill those spots, and/or allowed 

• Posted at:

~Reve~

-Dreaming of being Meme Queen -

- About as S A L T Y as the dead sea -

"YA NASTY"

"Have you ever considered,,, maybe not?"

"Wow, what a time." 

- I don't support intolerance - 

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it didnt go through... and the one time i didnt type it elsewhere and c+p

Name: Iris Fontona
Personality: Iris is very casual, laid-back, and easygoing, almost too much so. She's very good at breaking tension and making things lighter, and often gets smack for not taking seriously what she really should be. To some extent she's lazy, not often caring enough to do crazy things, and is an avid follower of "work smart not hard". Oftentimes, she won't show her full potential, whether it be laziness or deception, and tries to have a few tricks up her sleeve. She's clever, can find and exploit loopholes fairly easily, and tends to be stubborn. Of course, she's also got the traditional intelligence, and though she doesn't take much advantage of it she's rather booksmart and is a quick thinker, most often taking the form of wit. She prides herself on being different and a bit odd, and tries to be such. This can turn people away somewhat, but she's rather social and has her fair share of charisma, which makes up for her oddness at least somewhat. She's also fairly rebellious, preferring to stick out from the crowd and do crazy things just for the hell of it. She has a thing she always does where she does the exact opposite of what she's instructed before doing it anyways, getting a kick out of the reaction but avoiding consequence the best she can.
Appearance: Iris is average height, with a slender and youthful build. She's a faunus, giving her a pair of small wings on her back. They're too small to carry her, but big enough to make carrying heavy things and climbing a hell of a lot easier. Her face is heart-shaped, with a slim and pointed nose, round eyes, and thin cat-scratch eyebrows. She is tan, with a light smattering of freckles on her face and shoulders. Her wings are feathered in pinkish white, and on her left cheek is a light pink tattoo of a star. She has wavy, short hair which is shaved off on the left side. It's originally a light brown, which is the color of the shaved part and the eyebrows, but she dyes it pink. Her eyes are dark, dark brown.
Attire: Iris wears a baggy, white turtleneck tank top with a thick black ribbon around her neck tying into a bow in the front. She tucks this into a pair of high-waisted black shorts that are arguably more grey due to how distressed they are. With this are pink leggings patterned with small lighter stars which reach to her mid-calf and a pair of black ankle-strap sandals. She has an oversized blue-grey jacket which she likes to wear, either as a jacket or around her waist. Her ears are pierced and she wears silver dangle earrings with crosses on the end.
Semblance: Color manipulation through light manipulation. If the light source is behind her, Iris is able to manipulate the beams of light to make an object appear differently. She can do things beyond color, as well, such as making them appear larger or smaller or even in a different place by manipulating how the light hits the air, though this is extremely hard for her so she just sticks to color and such. She isn't able to bend beams of light or shoot beams or anything that's really manipulating the light, though, just the colors. Her aura is pink.
Weapon: Iris fights using a 20-foot whip, which can turn into a bow if she holds it in one big loop and pulls on the middle. The handle is pinkish-white, carved with a feathery design on the ends, and the main part of the whip is holographic white, shimmering in all different colors of the rainbow depending on the angle.
Other: imlov her

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

-my forehead is bigger than my will to live-

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

wolfheart1601

So far, there are 3 forms in and 6 spots saved (including yours, Fizzy). That makes 9 spots in all. But there are only going to be two teams, according to the main post, and each team consists of 4 members. That means one of the people who have already saved/taken a spot will have to make a villain instead of a team member.

Slate is gonna be part of one of the teams, though. He may be bitter about his dad, but he's not bitter enough to be a villain. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Also, I have three other OCs at my disposal if needed. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 2cfc12a504

hydrahoneydew9

nvm my save, I don't think my characters can work out D:

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

(gang at: (pending))

#wafflesarefriends

wolfheart1601

My other three OCs would really only work as protagonist team members, though, so I'll only use one of them if we need more team members.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

@Ocean Unsaved.

@Wolfheart O_O you are eager to start this RP, aren't you? Well, thanks for rounding up that info, Also, I counted, there are only 7 saves and forms. Ocean unsaved, but you went over by one. Unless I'm wrong, if so, correct me.

an S, (My character starts with S) another S, an M, and an R...hm, and maybe an I if we want... IRSS? (pronounced Iris) THAT'S RIGHT ERIS IRIS WILL BE THE LEADER

@Silver/Eevee Mauve will be in the second team along with werewolfstorm197 and Eve, we need one more spot for the second team.

@werewolfstorm197 Can you make a name so I have something to call you by? Please and thank you.

Here's how the RP will go down.

The teams are formed

We excel at our lessons getting the attention of Ozpin (we're not good in every class, just exceptionally good in one or two)

Ozpin gets us to go to the Grimm realm

We return for the Vytal Festival 

We go through the Fall of Beacon and stuff

The device used to travel to the Grimm realm is destroyed in the Fall of Beacon

We go on a dangerous search for another entrance to the realm

We fail, but find ourselves near Mistral (city) and decide to go to Haven

and the rest? remains a mystery, teehee

my form will come tomorrow.

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

Up

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

Thumbnail avatar f4d413e8a4

artkitten320

Save will make form tomorrow

• Posted at:

Icicle

<><><>

| INTJ-T | Emo | Drifter |

<><><>

"Big people have little humor and little people have no

humor at all!"~Donald O'Connor, Singing in the Rain

Thumbnail avatar 6de08543db

jadewolf2493

Hey I’m running a RWBY rn too~
  • Posted at:

Jenna Silvershade~

/J. Silvyr/

< No definition found. Person does not exist_ >

Did you mean Failure?

All these voices in my head get loud

I wish that I could shut them out

I'm sorry that I let you down

jadewolf2493

Should I bring Jade, Fang, and Gray or nah?

• Posted at:

Jenna Silvershade~

/J. Silvyr/

Did you mean Failure?

@Icicle Saved! 

All team spots taken.

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

wolfheart1601

Oh, whoops. I guess I accidentally counted the same person twice the first time. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

@Jenna If they can work out as antagonists, sure! If you wish for them to be protagonists, perhaps they could be following the teams around like Qrow and RNJR? 

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

werewolfstorm197

You can call me by my character's name I guess.

Name: Violet 

Personality: Sweet, loyal cunning, confident and sadistic

Appearance: Basically the flip of Neo, her hair is half brown where there would be pink and vice versa. Her eyes are the same thing as well brown where the pink eye is and pink where the brown eye is.

Attire: Usually wears a black coat with zippers, black boots, and black gloves(Like the Organization XIII uniform from Kingdom hearts) Whenever she is not, she wears a purple tracksuit, a midnight blue scarf, and silver wristbands.

Semblance: Illusions like her twin, but Violet can use invisibility for a short period of time, can create solid illusions, and inflict pain. She could use her illusions to disguise herself though.

Weapon(s): A katana that could spilt into two with a gun form of an AK-47.

Other: Is the little sister of Neo, and one of the antagonists. She has a hard time maintaining her illusion of invisibility and creating solid Illusions. (Trying not to make a mary sue here.) She is also infiltrating beacon under one of her disguises. Also, she is mute due to an injury to her throat.

• Posted at:

Violet

A Huntress and spy

werewolfstorm197

Oh, I already made an antagonist character that is posing as a beacon student. Is that okay?

• Posted at:

Violet

A Huntress and spy

@Violet Accepted! Violet will take up an antagonist spot, but will be in the second team.

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

artkitten320

Name: Trinity Smyrna Gender: Female Age: 17 Personality: Sly, tricky, more to her than meets the eye, decitful, guarded, wary of others, pretty snarky, shoots of her mouth, actually a nice and caring person if you get to know her and hides these attributes behind a wall of sass. Appearance: Average height and build, looks more like a stereotypical "colonial heiress" than an experienced fighter. Fair skin, large sapphire blue eyes, a light smattering of freckles, a light blond curly hair in waves past shoulders. Attire: A violet blue old fashioned type dress with a skirt and hoop (think Victorian era) going around the area of the knees. Underneath her dress she wears black leggings and small heeled black boots. Carries around a light brown violin case on her back that is part instrument part weapon. Semblance: Can manipulate the dilation of objects in the eyes making them appear distorted, smaller, or bigger. Weapon(s): A dark brown steel/wood violin. Very sturdy and practically indestructible. The bow can be used as a sword and the violin expands into a small shield. Other: Will add a tragic backstory later.
  • Posted at:

Icicle

<><><>

<><><>

artkitten320

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh why ahhhhhh stupid posting glitch

Name: Trinity Smyrna

Personality: Sly, tricky, more to her than meets the eye, decitful, guarded, wary of others, pretty snarky, shoots of her mouth, actually a nice and caring person if you get to know her and hides these attributes behind a wall of sass.

Appearance: Average height and build, looks more like a stereotypical "colonial heiress" than an experienced fighter. Fair skin, large sapphire blue eyes, a light smattering of freckles, a light blond curly hair in waves past shoulders.

Attire: A violet blue old fashioned type dress with a skirt and hoop (think Victorian era) going around the area of the knees. Underneath her dress she wears black leggings and small heeled black boots. Carries around a light brown violin case on her back that is part instrument part weapon.

Semblance: Can manipulate the dilation of objects in the eyes making them appear distorted, smaller, or bigger.

Weapon(s): A dark brown steel/wood violin. Very sturdy and practically indestructible. The bow can be used as a sword and the violin expands into a small shield.

Other: Will add a tragic backstory later.

• Posted at:

Icicle

<><><>

<><><>

Alright, for the second team, we have the initials MVT. I searched and the only word I can find is vomit. As you can tell, I'm not doing that. Maybe... Venturesome? VTSM? Wolfheart, feel free to bring in an OC, but make their name start with S. And that's right, Violet is the leader. 

I forgot about this, I'm making my form now.

Name: Spade Adel (The twin brother of Coco)

Personality: Often ecstatic, lots of confidence from living with his twin, he always jokes no matter how grave the situation is. He always tries to lighten the mood after a great loss, but he knows when to stay quiet. He is very rarely serious.

Appearance: He is very similar in appearance with his twin Coco. He is pale like his sister. His height is barely 5'2". He has rather spiky hair that, like his sister, has a gradient. His hair starts dark brown converting to cocoa. 

Attire: He has aviator sunglasses like his sister and he wears a cocoa leather jacket with its sleeves rolled up to his elbow. His black trousers have silver buttons on the pockets. His trousers are also rolled, but only above each of his ankles. His black sneakers has its golden laces tucked into his trouser roll.

Semblance: Checkmate. His closeness to an enemy will determine the power of his attack. If he is close, he will deal more damage.

Weapon(s): A dagger with two blades which are parallel to eachother, like the prongs on a plug. He can push the blades down to be in the position of a gun and he can fit a cartridge of Dust between the two blades, and the dagger-gun fires something like fire or lightning depending on what kind of Dust he put between the blades.

Other: I'm in a rush, sorry

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

jadewolf2493

Form:

Name: Fang Yu (Real name; Yu Viridi)

Personality: He's salty, rude, and manipulative. He can control you with words alone. He doesn't care for people much save Gray. He is not forgiving or merciful. Once you're on his bad side there is no going back.

Appearance: He has long and messy really long black hair. His eyes are green and slitted like a snake's marking him as a fannus. He's asian looking too.

Attire: He wears a black blazer with a green tanktop underneath. He has the sleeves rolled to mid length, and he has silver battle cuffs on.

Semblance: Metallokinesis. He can move and control metal with his mind. He can forge weapons, but that takes time, in battle he uses it to control multiple daggers.

Weapon(s): He just has a a lot of daggers. Unlike most students, his weapon changes as he pleases and its only constraint it is must be metal. Typically he uses different types of daggers and knives. He has no ranged weapons, unless you count him throwing a blade. 

Other: he's an antag and he is also bisexual if ur good with that.

Btw: I'm not going to be PoVing as Gray, but he's going to be around Fang a lot so i made a form for him. 

Form:

Name: Gray Wolfsbayne

Personality: Ungodly flirty. He can be rather conceited at times too. He typically uses his flirtatious tendencies to spy, get what he wants, or to escape. He also isnt afraid to flirt with a guy, being bi.

Appearance: He as really dark tanned skin and shaggy gray hair. He wears a red scarf like thing that keeps a few of his bangs back. His eyes are a honey-gold color. His fannus trait is a wolf tail (he's part gray wolf)

Attire: Dark red shirt, military style jacket and a dog tag thingy.

Semblance: His semblence is uhm lighting.

Weapon(s): bladed cestus gloves. they also fire guns that work like yangs.

Other: He's just a bg character.

• Posted at:

Jenna Silvershade~

/J. Silvyr/

Did you mean Failure?

eagledragon1343

alright ill post my form in a sec

• Posted at:

eve

werewolfstorm197

@fizzyboy

Wait, what?! Does not compute, does not compute. System shut down. *Violet.exe has stopped working. Please stand by for system reboot.*

• Posted at:

Violet

A Huntress and spy

Thumbnail avatar 994aeaa8d4

bookdragon296

I have a WF member OC I could bring in

• Posted at:

Ayita Mirima Historia  

Daughter of Iris  

"Don't worry Ruby, I'm combat ready" Penny Polendina (RWBY)  

Ever is best twin  

*pokes your nose* boop

Tempa

#Bumbleby

Not gonna dye my hair half white half red cuz todoroki why would you think that

eagledragon1343

Name: Noir Nero
Personality: Noir’s a little apathetic, her motto being “go with the flow.” She does, however, have a strong sense of justice, and values the truth above most things. One of the few things Noir really cares about is her (adoptive) family. She’d do anything for them.
Appearance: Her skin is naturally quite tan. Her eyes and hair are black, with her hair being in between wavy and curly, and cut fairly short (about chin length). She’s a little short, and is fairly muscular.
Attire: Noir wears a black tank top. Over it, she has a light-creamy-tan colored denim jacket. The sleeves of it go all the way to her wrists, but it only covers the top part of her torso. She also wears black leggings, with a short skirt the same color as the jacket. She wears boots (also creamy-tan) with black laces. Around her waist, she wears a black belt with some loopholes. She wraps her weapon around it.
Semblance: Night Vision. When it’s dark, she sees everything like normal. The only difference is that objects have a grayish hue to them, as though a shadow was cast over everything. Noir often complains about having such a weak semblance, especially since faunus can also see in the dark. It’s a passive skill, so she can’t turn it off, which can often make it difficult for her to sleep.
Weapon: A double-blades kusarigama, or in other words, a chain scythe. Two fairly small blades (not much larger than your average kitchen knife) attached to a long metal chain. And because this is RWBY, she can use it as a gun, shooting bullets out the handle of the blades.
Other: From Vacuo, came to Beacon for a change of scenery. I’ll post her backstory later, I guess.

• Posted at:

eve

1 , , 3