Thumbnail avatar dd6482efaa

angeldragon4125

The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see others suffer like they do.

~ Anonymous

We're all broken, but that's okay because life's a puzzle and it's up to us to put the pieces together.

~ Lil Fletchlings

I walked into Latin today to find my friend wearing a cast on her arm. She refused to tell me what happened over the three day weekend and I finally gave up, resolving to ask one of her friends who had been with her over the weekend at lunch.

He refused to tell me.

Finally, she sent me a Snap as we were eating, crying and turned away from me and our friend.

She had hurt herself. Badly.

I'm having an epiphany right now, one of those moments where something as groundshaking as this hits you right in the face and knocks you to the ground and all you can do is stare in shock and cry and then realize that we humans take the smallest things for granted and one day, everything will hit you right smack-dab in the face and leave you wondering why you try.

But I'm still trying.

I'm still watching my best friend die everyday from the moment she wakes up to the moment she goes to sleep.

I'm still breaking from the sadness because she's one of the best people in the world.

Her boyfriend and our friend managed to stop her from suicide, thank the Gods, because that's what she was trying to do, but it wakes me up to the fact that we aren't immortal.

I love you guys with all my heart. I want only the best for everyone here.

~ Bubbles

PLEASE GO THROUGH MODS I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE ME MUCH BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Speshal Bubbles

Just a quote-hungry pocket of air. Don't mind me.

Oof. #dryskingang

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations...

starlight

i will be chasing a starlight

until the end of my life

i don't know if it's worth it anymore...

I never understand why ppl hurt themselves. Then again, not everyone is an arrogant, smirky cat who's gonna take over the world.

I will never get depressed. I'm too precious. I don't value things about me, I value myself as a whole. I'm awesome! I never hope for everything to get better, I just know it will. If it doesn't, I make it, or prevent anything else bad to happen. If someone hurts me, I don't hurt myself, I hurt them. If my family falls apart, I stand for my rights. If a loved one is gone, I don't want to die, I want the loved one to come back.

This makes sense to me. Then again, I'm a cat. I got the emotional sense of a blackhole. Sure, I got emotions. But I'll in total control of em.

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

@Dragonlynx:If you have trouble comprehending why people hurt themselves,then let me put this into perspective.Let's say you had a little cousin you were  really close with.She,he,or they were like a sibling you never had.You confided evereything in them,pouring out your heart & soul.And they listened to you.You actually felt wanted when you were around them.And then it all went wrong-Their parents wouldn't pick up the phone,& you got worried,so you decided to check on them.They weren't home.That's when you got the news:They were dead,killed by a train.And just like that,your whole world implodes on itself.You' hide in your room,lose interest in things you usually like,& long to see them again.You know you can't though,& it dosen't help your emotional state.

I speak from personal expirience,& I hope you have better understanding of depression,becuase frankly,I just poured out my soul to a stranger on the Internet.Don't let it go to waste.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

BUBBLESAAAAATHANKYOUTHANKYOU *NOISES OF PRAISE TO SPESHAL BUBBLES* AAAAAAAA
  • Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Bubbles that was very good.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 9436f68f9f

skyscraperarrow12

Bubbles, we love you too. We're always here for you, that's a promise.

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, or Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Human?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...  

You see, I understand what ppl feel, but I don't understand why. Sure, I'll feel sad but I tend to get angry. Why would I WANT to be in someone's perspective if my perspective is what I only care about? I would know if that person if feeling depressed because this happened, but I still don't understand why their so depressed enough to hurt themselves. After all, the problem is the death of the parents, not them.

I know, I'm impossible to teach. My teachers love me in school.

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

I feel very,very bad for your teachers.

I ask you this:

How many relatives have you had die in your current time of existance?If you haven't had any die,then there's two things I'm going to tell you:1.You're very lucky,& 2.You won't understand how death affects the human mind until it's happened to somebody close to you.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red