Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

Chapter One -

“XIAN!!” Xian’s mother yelled. Xian groaned “Too early...morning...sleep…” Xian’s mother whispered in Xian’s ear “Today is your Nec-” Xian interrupted,  screaming “I’M UP!” She jumped out of her bed, then fell over her own feet, becoming sprawled on the ground. Xian’s mother said “Get ready,” then walked out of Xian’s room. Xian slowly got up from the ground, then looked at the clothes she laid out the day before.

Xian had pink hair, tan skin, and light brown eyes. She was part Adru, Amayan, and a little Oceanus. Xian had moved to Amaya three weeks earlier with her mother. She had to move away from Arctica, with was much colder than Amaya. Xian could remember not knowing what rain was until now. Xian wish she didn’t know what rain was, for it scared her a lot.

Xian got dressed in a orange shirt with brown sleeves, brown pants, a red-brown waist sash, and boots. Xian tied her hair into two long braids. She walked to her mother, who was waiting outside for Xian. Xian’s mother was the Greencloak village, and was going to give Xian The Nectar of Ninani. “Ready?” Xian’s mother said. Xian gave a small nod, nervous suddenly. Xian thought I’ll… I might get a spirit animal...maybe. Xian saw people of the Amayan village gather around.

There were three kids, including Xian. The first kid, Jamie Greenston, was first to receive the nectar. Nothing happened. Then it was Kanya Anderson, which nothing happened. Then it was Xian’s turn.

“Xian Moonston, come forward and receive the Nectar of Ninani,” Xian’s mother said. Xian stepped forward slowly, nervously, and timidly. Xian’s mother brought the small glass to Xian’s lips. Xian took a small sip as she closed her eyes. The flavor of apple bread spread over Xian’s tongue, and Xian wished she took a much larger sip. Xian opened her eyes, and started to walk back. Then a large pain spread through Xian, making her stumble then trip over thin air. Xian crumpled on the ground, the pain overwhelming. It was hot and tingling sensation. There was a bright flash, and a dog stood before Xian. It looked to be a German Shepard, Beagle, Collie mix, which in other cases, a mutt.

Xian stood up, a strong urge to pet the dog forceful. The dog had gold-brown eyes with dark red-brown ring around the pupils. Xian reached her hand out to the fluffy dog, which was a girl. The dog moved forward, and nuzzled Xian’s palm. Xian could feel Xian awkwardly smiled, petting the dog’s head. Xian already had a name ready for the dog. “Hello, er, Lucy?” Xian said in an awkward tone.

The dog looked up and gave a dog-grin, and wagged her tail. Xian’s mother said “You can join the Greencloaks.” Xian nodded, remembering when she was younger. When Xian was young, she had dreamed of being a Greencloak. Xian knew that she had to have a spirit animal to become one, and Xian planned that if she couldn’t be a Greencloak, she would become a village protector. That was still when Xian lived in an Adru village. Xian stood up and announced “I want to be a Greencloak.”

Soon, Xian was traveling on a ship, and Lucy seemed to like sailing. Xian thought it was okay, at least she wasn’t getting sea sick. Xian adjusted the cloak she was given to wear. “Hey, Lucy,” Xian greeted the dog. Lucy looked up and wagged her tail. She then rolled onto her back and waved her paws in the air. Xian laughed then petted Lucy. Xian then stopped when she heard someone yell “Land ho!”

Xian wasn’t sure how to feel, seeing Greenhaven from the dock. She felt excited, happy, and nervous all at the same time. Lucy barked at Xian, pulling on Xian’s boot. “Okay, okay! I’m coming,” Xian said. Lucy let go of her boot then ran around Xian. Lucy darted off towards Greenhaven. “Gah! Lucy!” Xian yelled, chasing after her. Xian had a hard time keeping up, having to dodge people to avoid crashing into them. Lucy turned the corner. When Xian did, she saw that Lucy had stopped to be pet by a woman. The woman had feather-braided blue hair, tan skin, and seemed to be very friendly. “Lucy,” Xian gasped, “why did you run off?” Lucy looked back at Xian and gave a mischievous puppy-grin. The woman said “This is your spirit animal?” Xian nodded and said “Y-yes.” The woman smiled and greeted “I am Lenori, and you are?” “Xian,” Xian answered. “Yes, I was supposed to meet you at the docks, but I didn’t think they would come this early,” Lenori said. “Anyways, let me take you to your room.” Lucy looked up at Xian as if to say “I tried to tell you!”

Xian smiled at the dog, then they both followed Lenori. As they walked, Xian saw people fighting in different rooms. “They’re training,” Xian thought. “Training with real weapons.” Xian smiled to herself. Soon, Lenori stopped at a door and said “This is your room.” Xian pushed the door open slowly, then they both stepped in. Xian saw a bed, and animal bed, an armor stand, a closet, food dishes,  and a rug. “You can fill this room up with furniture if you buy it at our Merchant’s Shop,” Lenori said.

Xian nodded and said “Thank you.”

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Firefox 

I don't "Like" things... I OBSESS. 

Dunk it, Flowey!

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

UP

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

Cool , I love backstorys

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of Bellona 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

flipside:Leesha

wolfdreamtime201

Lenori nodded and

said, “Your welcome, Xian.” Lucy barked, darted around the room, then bolted onto Xian’s bed. Xian laughed lightly, “I think she likes it here.” Lucy barked at Xian and wagged her tail. Lenori said, “If you need me, I’ll be out in the courtyard.” 

Sorry this is short, guys.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone