Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

holy hurgle its been a while since ive posted an rp instead of throwing the idea in the vault lesgoooo

IMPORTANT BACKGROUND/INFO STUFF
                       <><><><><>
In history, several different types of magic have sprung up from various divides. The traditional potions and spells and charms, done with emphasis on accuracy and professionalism and with expensive tools, has become exclusive to the upper classes, the people who are able to afford fancy ingredients and shelves upon shelves of spellbooks. Others tend to turn to a prospering culture of street magic. They tend to focus on getting things done rather than the technicalities of it all, tending to be casual and haphazard and experimental, and this is frowned upon. Pentagrams done in graffiti on alley walls are said to be weaker than fancier methods recognized and respected by academia, though this is not true and there's nothing to back this claim up, and verbal spells become the standard due to the majority of people not being raised in formal enough education to understand dense and complicated spellbooks. People have created great new potions and charms using street alchemy, but it's not taken seriously due to the dangers they pose. New spells are considered fake and dangerous because they aren't centuries old so they must not be tried and true. Still, these alternative magical communities flourish, even forming subcultures of their own based on already existent cultures.Mage mothers swap spells and remedies and alternative healers are always on the lookout for a more convenient way to cure their patient. The people from this street magic culture grow more and more powerful as the years go on, learning new tricks and tips practically on the daily, and they're beginning to challenge the traditional academia, though no one outside this culture of urban magic trusts or has faith in the stuff because of the risk and danger of it all, despite those things being exactly what the culture stands on. Since the dawn of street magic, the cultures of it and traditional magic have grown separate, though with some overlap. The more powerful become the more well-off, eventually getting access to the traditional tools and straying away from the street magic. For the most part, however, the street mages keep to themselves and so do the traditional mages.
You come from one of these street magic cultures, and have become strong and powerful beyond your years due to avid practice and a love for the craft. Not knowing your background, rather just your aptitude, you are accepted into one of the finest and most respected magic schools you know. You are eager for the opportunity, having previously expected your small-scale local school, and are interested to learn about the way these fancy schools go about things, as well as liking the opportunity of having such an elite name as Isleminns under your belt, and with most of the hefty cost taken off with a scholarship at that. What didn't cross your mind was how vastly different the elites' magic culture was from your own and how you would be forced to change your ways to be able to succeed in this school. At the school you find a variety of other kids, each from a vastly different background but still having general street magic in common. All of you, each with different ways of doing things, find yourselves failing because you didn't do it "right" and used alternatives to the expensive name-brand ingredients approved by the school, or use a grimoire scribbled down in a notebook over the years as you came up with them rather than the dense and lengthy texts full of unused stuff belonging to the other students.

OTHER INFO NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR ABOVE
                                     <><><><><>
1. Magic System: The magic isn't necessarily kinetic, but more a general variety of skills. However, people can have preferences for what type of stuff they like to do, be it methods or tools/such used. For example, a character won't be able to manipulate plants to their will, but they could do things like plant-based healing or making plants grow unusually large/fast, or they could prefer things such as charms or music-based stuff. I dunno, with witchy stuff I like to use that sort of system.
2. School Structure: The main characters are fourteen at the start of the story, in their first year, around the story's equivalent of freshman year of high school. The school is similar to a boarding high school/college focused towards magic, and they would get their regular education streamlined through the first eight years of their education. The school goes six years, and students graduate at twenty.
3. Setting: The world is similar to a mix between a rather whimsical fantasy world, a very clean-cut and fancy one, and our own modern world. Try to be as creative as you can with the settings, it'll really bring the world to life. Think entire cities floating in midair or built on the sides of cliffs, or houses built out of pirate ships connected together by rope ladders, or floating balls of light serving as streetlamps. Just go wild with descriptions and such. Still, though, try and keep the appearances normal, save for small things like sigil tattoos or things like that. Nothing like wings or tails or special ears.

RULES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
                 <><><><><>
1. POV Content: I'll allow you to do whatever you want in POV, within reason. Feel free to make your character swear (obviously keep major stuff censored), and LGBT characters are by all means allowed. If you don't want that in your own POV, keep it out of your own POV, but let other people do what they want with their own characters in their own POVs. Any type of subplot is allowed if you see fit, but make sure to keep it at just that: a subplot. Don't let it take over the story. I will step in if I feel it's getting out of hand or in danger of becoming so. If the other person agrees to do it, shipping and inter-character conflicts are not only allowed, but encouraged, for the sake of adding a little extra spice to the RP. The closet behind me is full to the brim of popcorn, tissues, and wedding supplies, and I would be more than pleased if we empty that thing out and then some by the end of this RP. Just keep things PG-13 and don't do anything crazy and sudden without at least asking first.
2. Organization: Please remove parentheses from your forms, just to keep things neat. If you have read the rules, put "street mage" in the "other" category if you are making a main character, in invisible ink and after everything else. Don't put anything for side characters. POV colors are not necessary but are appreciated.
3. Spots: There are six street mage spots. Two have been saved, one has been taken by me. There are unlimited side characters, and you may make friends of the characters from back home (ask the creator of the character in question beforehand), as well as other fancy-magic people from the school. You can only have one street mage spot, but there are unlimited background spots and unlimited background spots per person. Saves last for three days unless you can give a valid explanation. I would prefer even or somewhat even genders (for example 2 boys 4 girls/vice versa or 3 and 3).
4. Activity: Please try to be as active as possible. If you can't POV out of lack of time or inspiration, just come in and give a sign of your existence. I dunno, just move a chair or something. I have wind chimes hanging from the ceiling if you want to jingle one of those. If you are leaving the RP or MB, please say, because for the former we otherwise won't have a way of knowing and for the latter we might not see your leaving post if you make one. For either of these, if you have any specific requests for the disposal of your character, state them so we can hold a funeral because the closet also holds funeral supplies dispose of them properly. If you have to leave for, say, a week plus, say so to ensure your characters temporary vacation off the face of the earth will be a safe and enjoyable one.
5. Forms: Be descriptive in your form and make a unique character. The more description, the better, as it'll make for a better character. This applies especially for the personality and appearance sections. I will not accept descriptions such as "hair: black, eyes: green, build: tall" or "personality: kind, friendly, can be dramatic". I would prefer if you write with a decent amount of detail, and full sentences for things like the personality, though you don't need to do anything like, for example, an essay for their age. Nothing can be "POV" besides the backstory, and even then I'd prefer at least something.6. Characters: This ties in with the above rule. No perfect or overly good characters, no precious cinnamon rolls who can do no wrong, no angels, and none of those characters who can shrug off suddenly becoming a homeless orphan or something. At the same time, no edge masters ripped from bad anime or woe-is-me pity parties (seriously, put that violin away and give your character a personality). Your character should have multiple traits and more personality than a wooden plank. Keep tragic backstories to a minimum. That means yes, I'd appreciate if you gave your character at least a parent or legal guardian, and not one/s that hate every ounce of their being. Basically, put a shred of effort into your character and we'll be good.
7. Character Portrayal and Dynamics: Please try to portray other characters as accurately as possible. If you have any questions about other characters, ask, and if someone asks you about your character be a decent person and respond. If you would like to do anything special with the character dynamics, I'd suggest you bring it up outside of POV and ask whether the other person is okay with it. I will be posting a thread for character dynamics/development/alterations once this goes through.

BLANK FORM
<><><><><>
Info
> Name: (full, along with any nicknames and aliases and such)
> Age: (14 for main characters, any reasonable age for friends at home, 14-20 for other students)
> Gender: (please try to keep a balance, but don't sweat it too much)
Abilities
> Skills: (keep it grounded in reality, no declaring "best _")
> Magical Skills: (what types of magic they are more skilled in, such as potions or charms, or perhaps stuff like fire- or plant-based magic, just the type of magic they lean towards either in interest or in skill)
Persona
> Personality: (please try to explain how they think and act rather than just listing words, preferably in the form of a few sentences)
> Likes:
> Dislikes:
> Strengths/Weaknesses: (3-5 of each, nothing too broad or specific, all things that would affect the character at least a fair amount in the RP, optional but in place to keep personalities balanced)
Appearance
> Hair: (length, color, style, etc)
> Eyes:
> Skin: (color, abnormalities/imperfections, markings, etc)
> Build: (face n body features n stuff)
> Clothing: (more of a general style than a single outfit, please)
Bio: (a decent-sized paragraph of their upbringing)
Extra: (any other info that doesnt really fit elsewhere)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

save a spot, please.

• Posted at:

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

save a spot

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Save

• Posted at:

NR or Queen Bagel

Ocean’s Forum Sis

LeoCarForAnnieDrNeroSeaIndiCaul

❖ Puppy Killed Me ❖

All will be remembered. 

We’re all made of broken glass, Darkness seeping through our cracks... ~Hyps

#ReefCan’tRiverDance

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Save a spot. If there aren't any left, then I will be OK with a background spot.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

moonlightmystery143

all spots saved! forgot to mention, the other two spots are saved for cleo and jenna who asked before i posted

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

moonlightmystery143

Info
> Name: Erin Rosalie Diomasaigh
> Age: 14
> Gender: F
Abilities
> Skills: Erin is very good at reading people and telling truth from lie, though she doesn't always reveal this and just waits for the right moment. She's good with strategy and planning. Her instincts are strong and she has fast reflexes.
> Magical Skills: Erin is able to easily find new streamlined ways to do magic and apply them to different situations. She enjoys working with things related to weather and the ocean, such as shells, rain/ocean water, or driftwood.
Persona
> Personality: Erin is rather intelligent and a quick thinker, though she doesn't take advantage of it in the traditional way. She's intuitive, creative, and inventive, being the type to always have a trick up her sleeve or a plan brewing. She can't really work without some sort of plan as to what to do, and is bad with winging it. Though she can think these things up quickly, near everything she does requires some plan. This includes speaking, and she can often be found rehearsing a lot of things, such as ordering food or asking a question to a teacher. She dislikes conflict and chaos, preferring things to go well. This need for a plan sources from strict perfectionism, as she needs things to go smoothly. She suffers from anxiety with this, and if things don't go how she plans they will she will slip into an episode of panic. Despite this, she can easily switch gears and work with what she's got once she's out of this attack, and will usually tend to force herself out of it so she can actually do wat she has to. However, this will usually tend to go haywire and will result in just a ton of trial and error. Sometimes, she gets to a point where she doesn't even want to roll the dice and will avoid the situation at all costs to save her the anxiety, but most of the time she's extremely hardworking and actually tends to overwork herself. She's rather aloof and keeps to herself a lot. Erin can be rather intimidating and rarely caves in an argument or anything of the sort, again not trusting the ideas of others much, but if you convince her you're not speaking madness she can become pretty open-minded.
> Likes: Autumn, the smell of rain, rock music, strawberries, collecting random small things, muted colors, dogs
> Dislikes: Sunburns, neon, toothpaste, chaos, theater, sudden noises
> Strengths/Weaknesses: Erin is a quick thinker who knows what she wants. She's an effective worker if she knows what to do and is able to quickly and fairly easily bang out a plan. At the same time, she suffers horrible anxiety when this plan fails. She's stubborn and ruthless, and refuses help of pretty much everyone.
Appearance
> Hair: Erin wears her hair in a pixie cut swept back and to the side, with a side part on the left. It is a dull, dark brown, with a permanent white streak in front just right of the part. It's slightly wavy, appearing a bit tighter than they would normally be due to how short her hair is, but it's not really long enough to show this.
> Eyes: Erin's eyes are a very light blue, with dark rings on the outsides and grey streaks in them.
> Skin: Erin is naturally pale, tanned a little bit. Her skin's pinkish and has light freckles.
> Build: Erin's built rather tall and with a pear shaped build. Her chest is near completely flat, but hips are a thing that exist. She's fairly muscular and fit. Her face is oval-shaped and has full cheeks, a long and thin nose, high cheekbones, and narrow-ish eyes that are a bit slanted.
> Clothing: The clothes Erin is partial to tend to be rather tomboyish, yet still presentable and somewhat girly. She likes skirts, though mostly only short ones that are easy to move in, over leggings, or tailored shorts or pants. She dresses for cold weather, regardless of what it's actually like outside. In cooler weather, she enjoys a navy blue parka-style jacket that she's owned for a few years now. She also wears lots of flannels and is usually found in black riding boots. A pair of black fingerless gloves which go to her elbows are also something she tends to wear.
Bio: Erin was an only child to two very hardworking, albeit poor, parents. They wanted the best for Erin, but came across as domineering and overprotective to virtually no end. Basically, she grew up being convinced that she would have to overwork herself, be very hardworking and go above and beyond the high expectations her parents had for her, or she would become a failure. Over time, she began to see herself as such because she would have to overwork herself and put herself through great stress in order to meet expectations. She began to develop anxiety and felt as if the whole world would have those same standards for her, because that's what her parents raised her to believe. Everything had to be perfect to Erin, because that's what she was convinced by her parents. This led to burnout and anxiety, which was only worsened by the way her parents would blame her for it and force her to push through, which is what she would later begin to do to herself. As she grew older, they would become less overprotective in the traditional sense, and made her do things by herself whenever she needed to, in order to make her become self-sustaining and less dependent on people. They basically taught her the idea of not expecting anything from others and just doing whatever you have to do yourself, which she took to an unhealthy degree. Nothing really big or dramatic happened, and she had a relatively stable life, though her parents treated her very unhealthily.
Extra: Street mage

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

Oh darn it I posted the form but there are saves.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

✩Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Rainber | #STS

moonlightmystery143

rainbow, if you already have the form filled out i could open up a seventh spot

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

puppybutterfly126

Ignore my form unless someone backs out, I meant to post but my dad had to mess with the computer because of something on another site.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

> Name: Shaylyn Fantasy
> Age: Fourteen
> Gender: Female
Abilities
> Skills: She is a good pianist and loves origami. She is a very fast reader and loves to run.
> Magical Skills: She is very skilled in Air and Water, in all forms, and dabbles in the other two, fire and earth. Specific things about her change with her mood.
Persona
> Personality: She tends to be the voice of calm in heated arguments and doesn't anger easily. If angered, she gets very mad for about thirty seconds then calms down and apologizes. She forgives very easily. Shaylyn is very optimistic. She is an extrovert (she likes being around others) and is VERY talkative. But she doesn't trust easily.

>Likes: Books, calm music, some hard rock, origami, running, books, people.

> Dislikes: Cliffhangers, spiders, jerky boys, screechy music, folding her origami wrong, betrayal, tripping.
> Strengths/Weaknesses: She is stronger with her friends, combined magic is four times as powerful as normal magic, air and water. If friends are targeted, she will give herself up instead of them. She DOES NOT like bullies. (Who does? But this is beyond normal.) When aggravated beyond mad, she stays that way for a LONG time.
Appearance
> Hair: Brown, the tips shift between gold and black, depending on how she's feeling. Gold=Happy Black=Mad
> Eyes: Brown, flecks shift between gold and black depending on how she's feeling. (See above)
> Skin: Tan, with paler shoulders.
> Build: Tall, about 5"6, skinny-ish. Slightly oblong face.
> Clothing: She wears the same clothes every day, as her magic can clean them in an instant. They shift with her mood, colorful with a golden sheen is happy and black is mad.
Bio: Found out her magical abilities at around 2. Practiced them regularly, along with her hobbies/skills. At 3 1/2 she became an older sister to a baby girl. Her parents taught her to be kind and compassionate, as well as honest.
Extra: Has always had the color-changing abilities.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Thumbnail avatar 6de08543db

jadewolf2493

Tis I, the frenchiest fry~!

Info
> Name: Isogai Itachirou "Isai" 
> Age: 14
> Gender: M
Abilities
> Skills: He's a melee fighter. he does lots of martial arts an is skilled accordingly.
> Magical Skills: He does a lot with metal and physical enhancement. He is able to levitate metals using the magnetic fields. He can also mutate/transform metal into different blades. AS for enhancement, look up rin tosahka's magic. he can temporarily make himself stronger or faster. He also is fairy good at passive/storing magic for later use using spell crystals. He posses the ability to write basic sigils but does very little with them. His magic is mostly instict based. he doesn't use incantations, catalysts, or sigils for his magic rather relying on the fact hat it just happens.

Persona
> Personality: He's usually fairly quiet and thoughtful. He tends to notice things, making it hard for things to get past him. He is accurate when it comes to reading people, except himself. When he does talk, its usually a rude/sarcastic comment. He also carries a very hot temper. Setting him off is not a very good idea as he tends to be violent and merciless.
> Likes: violence, and weapons. He enjoys making new blades for people to buy/use.
> Dislikes: pacifists and pushovers. they really bother him.
> Strengths/Weaknesses: He isn't the most academically skilled as most of his skills come from instinct and wit. He isn't a native english speaker either, originally being Japanese. His temper also tends to get him in trouble often. His magic doesn't require any sort of incantation, catalyst, or sigil to preform making his spells quick and efficient. He is a natural fighter and uses that to his advantage.  
Appearance
> Hair: Long, black hair. it's rather messy and tousled 
> Eyes: His eyes are a really dark green.  
> Skin: He has dark tanned skin with varius scars due to lots of sparring
> Build: he has a lean build with some visible muscle, but overall is rather scrawny
> Clothing: He prefers dark colored clothing as it is easier to move around without being noticed. He isn't goth or emo though. He usually has some sort of button up shirt and a neat black jacket. He typically wears jeans or pants. He doesn't dress very "sportsy" and is often called "gay" because of that. He used to be bullied a lot, but that stopped after he started applying his martial arts training and began picking fights with his bullies. The insult "gay" doesn't bother him at all, because is actually is gay.
Bio: He has two parents. His father was english and his mother Japanese. He grew up on the edge of tokyo and learned to fight there. His parent's were strict and pushed he and his older sister a lot in their martial arts skills, but still loved them. He had a fairly close relationship to his sister, until she moved to america to study at a magic school devoted to street style magic. he wanted to go to the same school as his sister as it fit his talents better, but his parents forced him to attend this school. he's rather bitter about that decision as well.
Extra: Nah~

• Posted at:

Jenna Silvershade~

/J. Silvyr/

< No definition found. Person does not exist_ >

Did you mean Failure?

All these voices in my head get loud

I wish that I could shut them out

I'm sorry that I let you down

moonlightmystery143

@jade sorry, you just missed it. feel free to make a background spot, or as many as youd like for that matter

@rainbow if you already have the form done id be glad to open a seventh spot for you

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

moonlightmystery143

@jade: sorry, youll have to be a background spot. if you had your heart set on one of the main spots i can add another one cause im a pushover lol

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

oh dear

weird timezone kid misses yet another rp

could ya open up a seventh spot plez

spare me i am but a simple anthropomorphic orange

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

moonlightmystery143

@rainbow id prefer if the color changing stuff were kept out but if you want to keep it you can. also, you forgot something in other. otherwise approved

@jenna: you forgot something in other. otherwise approved 

@cleo: bro you already saved like.a few days ago when i mentioned this in cord lol

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

jadewolf2493

OH Wait it went through. That was surprising

other: street Mage 

Pov Colour~

• Posted at:

Jenna Silvershade~

/J. Silvyr/

Did you mean Failure?

bumpity

@ jen approved

spots

1. me - erin diomasaigh - f

2. jenna - isogai "isai" itachirou - m

3. cleo

4. ceol

5. cassy

6. night robin

7. rainbow - shaylyn fantasy - f

saves have two days left

• Posted at:

bandi➳//➳ rogue

(backup/mobile account for eris)

You say 'we gotta look on the bright side'

I say 'well maybe if you wanna go blind'

You say my eyes are getting too dark now

But boy, you ain't ever seen my mind

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Info

> Name:  Carter James “Jay” McBride
> Gender: Male. 

Abilities
> Skills: Good at drawing and being quiet. He is also good at climbing and will often spend hours up off the ground. He is a very convincing liar. He is very flexible. He can carve anything out of wood. 

> Magical Skills: He likes enchanting items the most, because he believes that the longer it lasts the more useful it is. He will occasionally manipulate Iron ore. 

Persona
> Personality: Jay kinda has two personalities. When he is around someone he wants to impress, like adults, he automatically switches into this nice, cheerful person. He talks a lot and is very enthusiastic about everything. When he is by himself or around friends, he is quiet and gets a faraway look in his eyes. He can come across as “emo” , but if someone actually tried to talk to him he would gladly have a conversation with them. He has a quick tongue that often gets him in trouble. 
> Likes: Music. History. Rap. Heights. Silence. Wood working. 
> Dislikes: Blood. Water. Full sketchbooks. Large crowds. Science. Yelling.  Sports. 
> Strengths/Weaknesses: He has good general knowledge of the world. He’s not afraid of much. He’s quick on his feet. He terrified of water and blood. He gets fidgety when he’s in closed areas. 

Appearance
> Hair: He has shaggy, red hair that always falls in his eyes. 
> Eyes: He has bright green eyes. 
> Skin: He has slightly tanned skin with freckles across the bridge of his nose. He has a small scar on the top of his hand. 
> Build: Jay is small and short about 4’6. 
> Clothing: Probably a dark blue shirt with something written on it with jeans. 

Bio: When he was 7 his parents died and he went to live with his uncle and cousin. Charlie, his uncle, immediately taught him how to do wood working. Redge, his cousin became a big brother figure for him. 

Extra: Can he have a pet? Street mage. 

• Posted at:

NR or Queen Bagel

Ocean’s Forum Sis

LeoCarForAnnieDrNeroSeaIndiCaul

❖ Puppy Killed Me ❖

All will be remembered. 

We’re all made of broken glass, Darkness seeping through our cracks... ~Hyps

#ReefCan’tRiverDance

Thumbnail avatar 83ce3cbcb7

salmondragon55

AH MAN!  I am a sad nugget because this is literally THE RP that I've been waiting for and there are no spots left.  Did you get or share this idea on Pintrist?  I've been getting writing ideas from there and this is quite similar to one that I love. 

Well, I guess I'll just be a POV reader this time. :)

• Posted at:

The name's Salmon, or Sunrise to my wolf pals (HOWL)

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

A Dragon Rider, Green Rider, and a Green Cloak,

A Writer and Future Veterinarian,

I am Royality, a daughter of the High King.

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

catdragon13873

I'm fine with a background spot. Maybe that snarky person in the background who keeps appearing at the randomness times?

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

puppybutterfly126

Thanks! The color changing is something interesting I thought would be cool but if you don't want it we can leave it out.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

Sorry there wasn't an other on the original form I copied and pasted it

Other: Meep Meep

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

moonlightmystery143

@night robin: approved. and yeah, if its a small one like a bird or a cat he can bring it, but probably not something like a big ol greyhound or something that needs a tank. he could still have one at home ofc, but if youre talking one to bring to the school then see above.

@royality: sorry my dude!! you can have a background spot if you want, or you can wait around for if someone doesnt do the form and i can auto-save one of em. and yeah, it was based on a tumblr chain about different cultures within the magic community, probably should have given credit in the op but thats like the only thing i didnt do up there

@jade: go ahead, youll still have to make a form though of course but recurring background characters are more than welcome. theyre just not the main people, being the traditional fancy magic types, and they wont really understand the method to the street kids madness

@rainbow: there was something i asked for in the rules for the other

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

tricksterangel48

Hey, I was wondering if maybe I could extend my save for another day? I have a concert tonight, four tests to study for, two projects due, an essay to write, and a sixteen page packet due in Spanish. If I can’t, that’s fine, but I thought I should ask and help myself out a little.

• Posted at:

ceol

puppybutterfly126

Oh sorry didn't see that

Other: Street Mage

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

moonlightmystery143

aa post didnt go through earlier

@ ceol: of course. your save has an extra two days to it

@ rainbow: approved

spots

1. erin diomasaigh - eris - f

2. isogai "isai" itachirou - jenna - m

3. cleo - 1 day left

4. ceol - 3 days left

5. cassy - 1 day left

6. carter "jay" mcbride - night robin - m

7. shaylyn fantasy - rainbow - f

background

1. jade - 2 days left

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

gotcha, your save has an extra day. all remaining saves except for ceol run out tomorrow night.

• Posted at:

bandi➳//➳ rogue

(backup/mobile account for eris)

You say 'we gotta look on the bright side'

I say 'well maybe if you wanna go blind'

You say my eyes are getting too dark now

But boy, you ain't ever seen my mind

redwolf988

@Eris: sorry I haven't made the form yet, the storm knocked out my power I'll make it soon. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

jadewolf2493

Ayyy~ 

• Posted at:

Jenna Silvershade~

/J. Silvyr/

Did you mean Failure?

catdragon13873

Ok I’m making a form but since it’s for a recurring background character I’m gonna leave some stuff out. 

Name: Emilee, Em, Emma (don’t call her Emma unless you have a death wish) 

Skills: popping up at random moments, occasionally giving convenient exposition, snarking in class 

Magical Skills: Potions and Spellwriting 

Personality: not really covered being a background person, but basically a friendly helpful person who exists to snark and provide exposition. 

Hair: shoulder length chocolate brown hair, with a neon green streak

Eyes: normal sized hazel eyes with more green than usual, also hints of gray and blue 

Skin: tanned Caucasian, a pimple of the left side of her nose 

Build: pretty but not in a stand utish way. 

Bio: doesn’t need one 

Extra: is like the main characters kinda friend that they see in class all the time and even work with them sometimes but is really just there

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

jadewolf2493

bummpppp

• Posted at:

Jenna Silvershade~

/J. Silvyr/

Did you mean Failure?

moonlightmystery143

@ cassy: thats fine, i gotcha. just say the word and i can do an extension

@jade: id prefer if you not cut things out, for the sake of having a well-rounded character. you dont need to go into too much detail about things but id prefer the full form or at least asked before cutting stuff out. along with that, please try to give her more of a personality than just her role in the story //fingerguns//

heres a shortened form, sorry for not thinking to include one first.

Name: (full, along with any nicknames and aliases and such)
Gender: (please try to keep a balance, but don't sweat it too much)
Skills: (both magical and non-magical)
Personality: (please try to explain how they think and act rather than just listing words, preferably in the form of a few sentences)
Appearance: (be sure to go into more detail than "black hair green eyes tall", mentioning any significant or notable details about their appearance)
Bio: (a decent-sized paragraph of their upbringing)
Extra: (any other info that doesnt really fit elsewhere)

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

redwolf988

> Name: Rachel Marie Morris (Ray) 

> Gender: F

Abilities
> Skills: Her love for music has lead her to train on multiple different interments though she finds herself to be a better violinist and singer than any other type of musician. She is a naturally happy and creative person causing her to often make up random up beat songs on the spot (usually to make others happy). 
> Magical Skills: She is more music oriented when it comes to magic whether it be making plants grow faster or manipulating emotions she always has her violin by her side 
Persona
> Personality: Rachel is a peaceful soul, trying to stay out of fights and keep an optimistic outlook on everything. She does what she can to make people happy even if it makes her unhappy. She loves animals and will save any stray that will trust her. She's slightly shy about singing and playing a few of her less common interments (Lyre, piano, ect.), though she has been though sh is good at them, she still feels likes it's a lie. she is bored she is most likely tapping out a beat with her fingers and or humming. When she thinks she's alone she'll dance around singing. She practices her violin and writes music in a majority of her free time. She won't go out with friends unless they as her first, just as she won't approach new people or interrupt a conversation even if it's an emerancy. 
> Likes: Animals, music, company 
> Dislikes: Darkness, hate, letting people down
> Strengths/Weaknesses: She is creative and musically oriented, she is kind and good with people and animals, on the other hand she is indecisive and refuses to bother people even when there is a lot at stake because she doesn't want people to be mad at her. She also often bites off more than she can chew. 
Appearance
> Hair: Wavy white blond hair with a small braid on the left side of her head, falls to mid back. 
> Eyes: Stormy gray 
> Skin: On the paler side, dark freckles, a few scars from cat scratches, callused hands and fingers from playing instruments 

> Build: She is on she shorter end of average for her age and is tiny and dainty in almost every other aspect
> Clothing: She enjoys to wear looser clothing of bright colors but simple patters 

Bio: Rachel was born as the eldest of three girls, her mother has been sick and on her death bed since her youngest sister Nora was born. Her father struggled with two low paying jobs in attempt to support his family. Despite this for her ninth birthday he bought her a nice violin. She was so happy and but she knew that her father had wasted a lot of money on it. Thus she taught herself how to play and began playing on street corners to raise money eventually her relatives began getting her other interments which she learned and played for money.Ever since getting her violin she's become reliant on her violin to do most forms of magic.

Extra: Is always carrying her violin, for some reason her hands are always cold. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

@cassy approved

cleos save has expired. ceol, your save expires tonight.

spots

3. open
4. ceol - 1 day left
5. rachel "ray" morris - cassy - f
background
1. emmilee - jade - f - pending

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

moonlightmystery143

*emilee

sorry for the spelling error

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

catdragon13873

Ok then. 

Name: Emilee, Em, Emma (don't call her that one or else she will kill you) 

Skills: snarking, potions, charms, trolling, providing exposition. 

Personality: She likes snark-to-snark combat and messing with people. Usually upbeat, do not make her mad or she will kill you and maybe adopt your pet for good measure. She is a super smart person who likes studying but hates homework, and knows everything that's going on at the moment. 

Appearance: she is tall with a slim build, hazel-green eyes, and a small sprinkling of freckles on her face. She has long chocolate brown hair that is usually tied back, and has a this color green streak in it. 

Bio: um can I do it later I haven't exactly figured it out yet. 

Extra: currently holds the school record for most pranks in a year, has a pet cat.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

jadewolf2493

bump

• Posted at:

Jenna Silvershade~

/J. Silvyr/

Did you mean Failure?

tricksterangel48

I’m really close to being done with my form. Sorry if I’m annoying you, but could I have just one more day?

• Posted at:

ceol

moonlightmystery143

@jade: your spot will be approved once she has a backstory. take your time and remember it doesnt have to be a big thing, just a bit about her upbringing. and when youre making the backstory just remember she most likely comes from a rich and upper-class family.

@ceol: of course, like i said with jade take your time. weve still gotta wait for one more person to join anyways

spots
3. open
4. ceol - 1 day left
5. rachel "ray" morris - cassy - f
background
1. emilee "em" (does she have a last name?) - jade - f - pending

• Posted at: