Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

Theme: 5 kids are brought from our time to 1,000,000 years in the future by a sinister enemy seeking world domination. They need to be sacrificed, each in a different way. But before the enemy can find them, they are rescued. They cannot see her, she is but a voice in the wind, but each of them trust her more than they trust each other. In order to defeat the enemy, however, they need to work together. They need to find 4 specific objects that, when combined, can stop the enemy. But one of them is a traitor...

Places:

Main:

Girl who is supposed to be sacrificed by lightning strike, the leader: Taken by me

Girl who is supposed to be sacrificed by drowning, open.

Girl who is supposed to be sacrificed by being thrown into a volcano, open.

Boy who is supposed to be sacrificed by being buried alive, open.

Boy who would have been thrown off a cliff, but turned and is now working with the enemy, open.

THE ENEMY (Currently known as C.R.), open. Make his name fit the initials.

Submain: YOU CREATE!

Rules:

1. NO CURSING. Say "Oh my gumdrops" or something, but NO USING ACTUAL WORDS.

2. Be mature.

3. Please no LGBTQ+. If that offends, don't join. I just don't feel like that should be allowed in this RP.

4.Remove the parenthesis from the form.

5. HAVE FUN!!!!!

6. No OP characters or perfect characters

7.I am writing a similar book so if I find myself stuck I might use some of the things from the RP. If you don't want me to use your ideas, put "don't" in other. If you're ok with it, don't put anything. I WILL give credit.

8. Put "Windmill" in other if you read this far.

Form:

~ Name:

~ Age: (11-15)

~ Gender:

~ How they were to be sacrificed: (If C.P. or untrustworthy put so here)

~ Personality:

~ Appearence:

~ Clothing

~ Religion: (optional)

~ Likes:

~ Dislikes:

~ Strengths:

~ Weaknesses:

~ Crush: (Optional)

~ Other:

My form:

~ Name: Trina Bouilard

~ Age: Twelve
~ Gender: Female

~ How they were to be sacrificed: Lightning strike
~ Personality: Kind, gentle, slow to anger, forgives easily. Extremely optimistic, but calm, and is EXTREMELY extroverted. But if she's mad, you'd better stay out of her way.

~ Appearence: Brown hair with gold tips, brown eyes with gold flecks, normally wears jeans and a t-shirt that she embroidered in gold thread. Wears a golden cross necklace CONSTANTLY.

~ Religion: Christian

~ Likes: Books, music, computers, origami, family, friends, being around people, the color gold.

~ Dislikes: Cliffhangers, screechy sounds, badly folded paper (A bit of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder there), betrayal, being alone, dark colors.

~ Strengths: Family, friends, books, prayer seems to make her stronger.

~ Weaknesses: Her loved one CAN be used against her.

~ Crush: None at the beginning, we'll see. (Can be on a submain)

~ Other: Leader, Windmill, LOVES the color gold (If you couldn't tell)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~Trust in the Lord with all your heart.~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~1st generation SAMBer~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

✵~Hate on the trait, not the person~✵

✵~SAMBER SINCE MAY 4, 2014~✵

✵~Currently writing a book~✵

Gryffindor!

Thumbnail avatar d650f44f68

whitewolf9078

Save Boy who would have been thrown off a cliff, but turned and is now working with the enemy

((Copy + paste is my game))

• Posted at:

кø∂αн тнє вєυαтιfυℓ

"It's a programmer's job to make the most of limited resources to turn an impractical idea into reality." ~Akasaka Ryuunosuke

ᎳᎥᏆ bᎬᎽᎾᏁᎠ mᎬsuᏒᎬ Ꭵs Ꭺ mᎪᏁ's ᎶᏒᎬᎪᏆᎬsᏆ ᏆᏒᎬsuᏒᎬ

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Save the enemy please.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Band currently rules my life.

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

Tilt. 

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?"

"Why are you keeping this curiosity door closed?"

J O V J

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Save the girl who was supposed to be sacrificed by drowning, please. Thanks!!~

• Posted at:

✖️T h e F a i r  L a d y  A s h

⇒QUEE₦ Ø₣ $ŦλƦBU₡ƙ$ λ₦РEGGØ ₩λ₣₣ŁE$

♥︎ ι'ℓℓ ℓσνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи∂ α ∂αу ♥︎

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Save girl who is supposed to be sacrificed by being thrown into a volcano, please.

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

"Not all those who wander are lost."

May your arrow fly forever true.

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

All GangWE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

dolphinbutterfly1060

~ Name: Hachirou,  八郎 , Hayatosaman

~ Age: Fifteen

~ Gender: Female.

~ How they were to be sacrificed: Drowning.

~ Personality: Hachirou appears to be cold and very distant, at first. But she is extremely sweet and caring. She loves to make others smile, and enjoys chatting with others. Hachirou can be very sensative, and doesn't react well in pressuring situations. She is calm, most of the time, and does not ever get hyper. She doesn't like water, and tends to tense up when near it. Hachirou is very caring, and loves meeting new people. She isn't extremely cheery, all the time, though. She can be quite dark and foreboding.

~ Appearence: Hachirou has dark black hair, which is cut down to her shoulders. Her eyes are a light blue, with swirls of silvery-grey. She has an olive complexion. Her left ear is partially ripped at the top. She has a scar on her right eye that is extremely visible. This is from unknown causes. Hacirou also has a scar across her right arm that goes from her wrist to her elbow, swirling around her arm.

~ Clothing: She wears a black crop-top that says "You're kidding...Right?" on it in white letters. She also wears faded grey shorts, which are ripped in many spots. Hachirou also wears a black decorative scarf around her neck, with some black tinted sunglasses to match it. Hachirou wears large black boots, which go up to her knees. 

~ Religion: Doesn't believe in any religious god.

~ Likes: Cold foods, such as Ice Cream and Mochi. She also likes about any sweet food. Hacirou loves being warm, and talking to others. She also enjoys being alone, sometimes. She absolutely loves Starbucks. And will eat Eggo Waffles for almost every meal she can. 

~ Dislikes: She hates when people baby her, or act like she's their queen. Hachirou hates water, and any type of rainstorm. She also dislikes greedy people, and photographers. And hates her picture being taken in general.

~ Strengths: She is skilled at close-combat and is extremely good and lying. She is good at picking out little details, and this can be used in many ways.

~ Weaknesses: When she is around too many people, she tends to freeze up. This is the same with her when she is around water. She also is bad at long-ranged fighting. And her aim is pretty terrible.

~ Crush: We'll see....Idk so far.

~ Other: Starbucks and Eggo Waffles.~

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 85c4a7060f

wolfdragon37424

Save teh boy who is supposed by be buried alive!

• Posted at:

✧○ ¢αтѕнσ¢к нιѕтαяιαη! ○✧

IƬ'Ƨ ΣΛƧY ƬӨ JЦMP ЩΉΣП YӨЦ KПӨЩ ΉӨЩ ƬӨ FᄂY

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

ʟ ʏᴜ-ɢɪ-ᴏʜ ꜰᴀɴɢɪʀʟ ʟ ʜᴀᴍɪʟᴛʀᴀꜱʜ ʟ 

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Save the girl who is suppost to die by lightning

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Criminal

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

whitewolf9078

~Name: Rezi Pyrope 
~ Age: 15
~ Gender: Male
~ How they were to be sacrificed: WAS going to be thrown off a cliff but things changed
~ Personality: Rezi is serious. He doesn’t stand for any ‘immature’ acts. He can be very protective when times allow and is not one to feel loved. Whenever something bad happens, he instantly blames himself. He has horror terrors which cause him to behave and think the way he does. 
~ Appearence: Rezi has messy black hair that halfway covers his eyes, Lazed multi-colored eyes (Left one blue, Right one brown), He has really pale skin and a bit of freckles on his face
~ Clothing: Black ‘R I O T’ hoodie, Jeans ripped at the knee and ankles, Purple converse high tops
~ Religion: Aesthetic (Doesn’t believe in your imaginary friends)
~ Likes: Writing, Being alone, hearing other people singing, The quiet ones, Thinking
~ Dislikes: Loud noises, Loud people, Being told what to do, Horror terrors
~ Strengths: He is very good at spying and keeping others intact
~ Weaknesses: He is also very insecure. He also isn’t very good at showing emotion
~ Crush: Open
~ Other: He is partially blind in both eyes (Everything is blurred)

• Posted at:

кø∂αн тнє вєυαтιfυℓ

"It's a programmer's job to make the most of limited resources to turn an impractical idea into reality." ~Akasaka Ryuunosuke

whitewolf9078

WAIT

i forgot

Other: Windmill

• Posted at:

кø∂αн тнє вєυαтιfυℓ

frostdawn272

NOOOOO MY FORM DIDN'T GO THROUGH! 

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

Thumbnail avatar 0a0d13c72a

lightdragon637

This is a mark post. I'm not joining, but I posted just so I can find it in my My Posts section as the idea is pretty interesting.

• Posted at:

"Call me Light, or Sundavr. Call me Sunny and I will annihilate you. And let's just say you do NOT want that to happen to anyone." -Me

frostdawn272

Form:

~ Name: Katrina Adora

~ Age: (11-15) 12

~ Gender: Female

~ How they were to be sacrificed: Girl who is supposed to be sacrificed by being thrown into a volcano

~ Appearence: White-blond hair, icy blue eyes, tan, and drop dead gorgeous. She thinks she’s super ugly because all the girls in her school were jealous and bullied her.  

~ Clothing White-washed ripped jeans with a dark blue shirt that has sleeves that have frills on it’s arms.

~ Religion: I don’t think I’ll mention it a lot but she’ll be Mormon seeing as that’s the religion I know most about.

~ Likes: Reading, drawing, sewing, fencing, gymnastics, cheerleading, friends, and archery.

~ Dislikes: Weird noises, horror movies, gossip, and anyone hurting her friends.

~ Strengths: She’s super smart and is a History geek and knows a ton about the times. She would also love her family but she’s been abused in foster homes her whole life.

~ Weaknesses: She doesn’t have confidence and thinks that she’s not good at anything. She also doesn’t get mad easily but when she does she is SCARY.

~ Crush: Open

~ Other: Windmil, also can she have a little dog?

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

puppybutterfly126

OH MY GOSH YOU READ MY MIND I'LL POST MY POINT OF VIEW SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT I MEAN YOU CAN HAVE ANY BREED EXCEPT HUSKY.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

All others saved or accepted.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

frostdawn272

Ok, Lol

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

puppybutterfly126

I sat on the couch in my living room, murmuring incoherently to myself as I read the book. I was about one fourth of the way through. I was about to turn the page, but something caught my eye. On the center of the living room's large red rug sat a small golden box that hadn't been there when I sat down.

I stood up and looked at the box. No one else was home, they were all out somewhere else. My mom and dad were seeing the newest Marvel movie, and my brother was with one of his friends at their house. I walked to the box. It had a note on it. All it said was “Here, have a gift. ~C.R.” She didn't know anyone with the initials C.R. I took the box and shook it. It seemed harmless. Anyways, who was I to look a gift horse in the mouth?

I went to the kitchen with the box. I got out my mother's scissors and cut the ribbon tying it shut. I pulled it off eagerly. I slowly lifted the lid off the box.

I screamed, something was pouring out of the box, why me, why me? I thought I felt my mind connect with four others, but it was probably my imagination. After a second, though it seemed like an eternity, everything went black, and I collapsed into the comforting darkness.

I woke up. Where was I? I was awake, but I was in complete darkness. How had I gotten here? The box, that's right.

“Hello? Is anyone there?” I called into the darkness. It echoed, but no one answered. “Hello?,” I whispered, again to no response at first

“Hello, Trina.” I started. Where did the voice come from? How did it know my name? “He he he. Yes, little one, I might seem creepy, but  I assure you I mean you no harm. I have come to help. As a token of my goodwill....”

A small box dropped in front of me. I took it hesitantly. “Oh, yes. I forgot you came here by that box on your floor.  My enemy managed to get that to you before I could stop him. It transported you 1,000,000 years into the future. This is to help you, I assure you.”

“1,000,000 YEARS!?!?!?!?!,” I yelled.

“Unfortunately, yes. Now that you're here, only you can save us. You will also find two boys  and two girls like you who want to join you. Three you can trust, the other one you can’t. Unfortunately,  all I know about them. I do not know who they are or the one who is not trustworthy. I brought them all to different parts of this world. Beware, this future world is very different and you could get lost. I must go. Another has awakened. ”

“Wait! Don't go! I need…” but there was silence. Suddenly, I heard a small whine next to me.

A small gray husky puppy - at least that's what I thought it was - stood up next to me. It nuzzled me. It had come out of the box, and there was a scroll next to it as well. I picked up the puppy and took the scroll. She opened it.

In a neat hand, these words were written: Greetings, Trina. This scroll contains what I was not able to tell you before I left. C.P is coming after you and wants to kill you so he can rule all of time. You were to be killed by lightning strike as soon as you arrived, but I have a spy in his factory who messed with the coordinates the box was supposed to send you to. Instead, it sent you to this cave. This husky will help you find the others. Her name is Shaylyn. Treat her as though she were your sister. When you are all together, I will come.

~ The Voice on the Wind

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

Oh Topaz, sorry, the girl who was supposed to be killed by lightning is my character in this RP. I can add a slot for you, if you want. You can be the Voice on the Wind, if that's ok.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

MEEP

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

Hey Aurelia, guess what? Your character is the main focus in this RP. The next one I'm gonna title the Waterroot. GUESS WHO'S THAT IS

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

I'm just gonna stalk this and see how it turns out.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Pineapplethe RainWing/NightWing hybrid

Bubblesplash- the warrior cat 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Pinkie Pie- the MLP character 

Peril- the firescales dragon 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

I have a question. Could my character (the enemy) be 17 or 19 years old? I just feel like it's slightly odd for the villain to be the same age as some of the protagonists. It's okay if the answers no, I just wanted to ask.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Band currently rules my life.

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

Tilt. 

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?"

"Why are you keeping this curiosity door closed?"

J O V J

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Ignore that I see now that it's taken.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Waffles eat potatoes. It's legit, M8.

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Ok I'll make forms for voice of the wind, but can I have some info on her?

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Criminal

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

dogdragon1303

Can I be the antagonist if it isn't taken?

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Thumbnail avatar 85c4a7060f

wolfdragon37424

I'm basing this off a TV show character.

Name: Bakura (バク).  Last name is unknown.

How they were to be sacrificed:  Buried alive, mwahaha!!

Personality: Calm, quiet, and friendly.  Speaks with a slight British accent which can be annoying at times, but also kind of cute.  Not exactly the "FRIENDSHIP!!!" type, more of the "I have a smile for everyone" type.  Sparkling (fancy!) sense of when someone needs support, but he can also be naive at times.  Gets clammy and cold in graveyards.

Appearence: Pale, roundish face with a button nose and green, shiny eyes.  Lavender hair that spikes down just past the shoulders.  

Clothing: Light blue jacket over a striped (white and cobalt) top, with faded jeans and lavender sneakers.

Religion: Lutheran 

Likes: Making friends, when everything turns out all right, ice cream, and shiny items.

Dislikes: Making enemies, chili peppers, the undead, scary stories, and the sound of tinfoil crumpling up.

Strengths: Has an innocent charm in making friends.

Weaknesses: Naive, and sometimes clumsy.

Crush: Hachirou, if that's okay with Ash.

Other: Windmill!

Mods please let this through!

• Posted at:

✧○ ¢αтѕнσ¢к нιѕтαяιαη! ○✧

IƬ'Ƨ ΣΛƧY ƬӨ JЦMP ЩΉΣП YӨЦ KПӨЩ ΉӨЩ ƬӨ FᄂY

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

ʟ ʏᴜ-ɢɪ-ᴏʜ ꜰᴀɴɢɪʀʟ ʟ ʜᴀᴍɪʟᴛʀᴀꜱʜ ʟ 

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

puppybutterfly126

Jester, yours is accepted. (Ignore the post after this)

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Jester. One of the dislikes is not like the others. And it is hilarious. 

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Pineapplethe RainWing/NightWing hybrid

Bubblesplash- the warrior cat 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Pinkie Pie- the MLP character 

Peril- the firescales dragon 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

puppybutterfly126

NOPE don't ignore Jade's.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

Thumbnail avatar cfd99ce716

bloodhoundbird1272

hello i'm awesome

• Posted at:

I have a crush on shywolf804

dolphinbutterfly1060

@Catshock, It's fine with me!! But it'll be a He-likes-Her-and-She-doesn't-know-yet type thing. Buuuut yeah, he can have a crush on her.

*Impatiently waits for the next chapter* *Sips tea and yawns*

• Posted at:

frostdawn272

Uhm, Is it Ash's character? (Girl who was supposed to drown)

Can we POV now? Also, if we can have dogs can I have a Pomeranian puppy named Snowball?

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

puppybutterfly126

@Jester: Accepted!

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

(Don't ignore this, that was just in case something else went through) Topaz, Voice on the Wind is pretty much just that. You decide her personality.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

OOP I meant my post

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

@Catshock: Accepted! Sorry this came so late, I'm back in school so homework and everything.

@Topaz: Pretty much just that. A voice on the wind. YOU, however, get to decide her personality. So leave out the appearence and stuff.

@Rebel: Sorry the age was for the protagonists. He/she(you can decide) is older, probably late twenties early thirties.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

dogdragon1303

Hey...still here...if the antagonist spot opens up or you want another antagonist (or random adult that helps the kids) then I'll fill that if you want me to.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

puppybutterfly126

Ok. MEEP

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

Aurelia, yes to both questions. It's fine Rebel doesn't have hers in yet, the enemy doesn't come in yet really.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!