Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

So...I'm a bit confused. This just might be my idiocy, but is this a Rp, or a Story Thread//Whatever?? I mean...It's kinda confusing.

//Yep. It's just you. Dumb Ash... X3

//I'm confused tho...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✖️T h e F a i r  L a d y  A s h

⇒QUEE₦ Ø₣ $ŦλƦBU₡ƙ$ λ₦РEGGØ ₩λ₣₣ŁE$

♥︎ ι'ℓℓ ℓσνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи∂ α ∂αу ♥︎

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

Role play

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~Trust in the Lord with all your heart.~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~1st generation SAMBer~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

✵~Hate on the trait, not the person~✵

✵~SAMBER SINCE MAY 4, 2014~✵

✵~Currently writing a book~✵

Gryffindor!

dolphinbutterfly1060

Alright, thanks!! Alsooooo...When can we start POVing??

• Posted at:

puppybutterfly126

Now.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

I'll POV or at least start writing once I get home from the store if my brother or sister isn't on the computer when I get back.

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

"Not all those who wander are lost."

May your arrow fly forever true.

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

All GangWE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

puppybutterfly126

My teacher is looking into getting the book published when I finish writing the actual story... :O

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

MEEP

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

Oh. Side character forms.

Name:

Side: (CP or our crew)

Personality:

Appearance:

Religion: (THIS IS OPTIONAL)

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Crush: (Can be on a main)

Other:

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

NOW! We have all main spots taken and Rebel won't come in for a while. I posted mine a couple days ago, actually.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

Would any of you mind if I use the names you came up with for your characters in the story? I WILL give credit, even if I don't know your real names. You'll know I'm talking to you.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

NARF

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

frostdawn272

I wouldn't mind letting you use them as long as you give credit. Also we're technically allowed to tell you our real names but I don't think anyone really wants to XD

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

puppybutterfly126

I've actually used my real name on here in role plays multiple times, although no ones guessed.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

frostdawn272

I laid down shivering in the cold. I was currently outside my recent foster home. It was either sleep here or inside, and I had horrific nightmares every time I went into that cold grey building. I breathed in slowly, the cold was my therapy. I laid my head against the hard ground and fell asleep. 

I jolted awake realizing I was being kicked in the side. I saw Brianna, the school bully smiling cruelly as she kicked me. "C'mon wake up little frog!" She said snarkily. Her long dark brown hair complimented her pretty green eyes and face but at the moment her features were twisted into an evil smirk. "Why were you sleeping outside? Did they forget the little frog again?" She smiled this time knowing I slept outside regularly, because of all the scary things that had happened in that particular home. Instead of responding I just stared at her, because I knew if I said something I would cry. I just trembled and numbly shook knowing that I couldn't hurt anyone. I could try, but I knew the pain of the cutting words that were sharp as a knife. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, and even in that state I'd never do anything like that or even dream about it. I wished I could defend myself, but I-I just couldn't. Instead I waited. Hoping that she'd finished ridiculing me and would leave. Instead she kicked me as hard as she could making a tear trickle down my face. She smiled, took out her phone and said "Smile!" I saw a flash and she showed me the picture. My hair had leaves in it and my face was red. There was one single tear trickling down my face. "Aww little frog look at you!" She said. You look just like your nickname! She put text under the picture saying "What a cryababy! I just found her on the ground sleeping! #Littlefrog #Disgusting #Crylittlebaby" "She wagged the phone in my face and said, "Can't wait to text this to the entire school!" I didn't say a word. I just stood up, but immediately my head hurt. I felt woozy and fell back down to the ground. Right before I passed out a book landed with a thud on my head.

A small white pomeranian dog (that looks like Boo except white) immediately jumped into my arms. She was wagging her tail and licked me in the face. I giggled and fell down. I smiled brightly and felt the little dog snuggle my arm. I turned and saw a girl next to me.

Sorry that's all I could write, I have to sleep, lol.

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

puppybutterfly126

Hmm... This is going slightly differently then it will in the book... Ah well. I actually like this. How about we're the only ones who come to the same spot?

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

OOH NEVER MIND I FIGURED SOMETHING OUT JUST LET ME POINT OF VIEW

I stared down at the writing. Well, better get out of here, I thought.

I picked up Shaylyn. “Can you get me out of here, Shaylyn?,” I asked the puppy, remembering that I wouldn't call a sister “girl.” The husky yipped and trotted over to one side of the space. I punched the wall above where Shaylyn was sniffing and it collapsed. Sunlight filled my eyes. I picked up the husky.

“We’re free, Shaylyn!”

I started down along the nearby road, Shaylyn sniffing in front of me. I let the husky lead me. I wondered about who I was going to find first. Suddenly, I realized something. I wasn't wearing the clothes I'd been wearing when I opened the box on my floor. Instead, I was wearing a yellow dress with golden lightning bolts embroidered on it. I felt my ears. My golden crosses had little golden lightning bolts dangling from them.

“Huh,” I said. I touched my neck. My cross was still there, but it had two golden lightning charms on the side. I shrugged. It was still ok. I continued following Shaylyn.

About ten minutes later, I came upon a man riding an interesting horse. It looked mostly normal, but it had scales instead of fur. The scales were obviously the same color it would have been had it had fur, but it was still unusual.

“Can you tell me what's down this road, sir?”

“Sure, sweetheart. That leads to Kata-no Village, a small tech-savvy farming town. You should be fine there.” I nodded my thanks and headed after Shaylyn again.

Later, I realized that I was hungry. The box suddenly felt heavy in my pocket. I took it out. In it there was food and, to my surprise, sleeping clothes. I ate the food and went on, Shaylyn in the lead.

At dusk, I picked Shaylyn up and went into the shrubs on the side of the road. I took off the dress and put on the pajamas. A sleeping bag had appeared in the box. How the Hershey is everything getting into this box? And how does it FIT?  I wondered. I took it out and rolled it open on the ground. I snuggled into it and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Nine hours later, I woke up. I nudged Shaylyn with my foot and the little puppy woke up. She perked up immediately and was up and on the go. She ran circles around me as I got back into my new clothes.

As soon as I was ready to get back on the road, Shaylyn ran in front of me and went on. I had to jog to keep up with the energetic little puppy. The dust cloud we kicked up was legendary.

Unfortunately for us, that made it easy for a spy to sneak up behind us. He was C.P.’s top spy and wasn't going to let his boss down. He was the best at everything a spy needed to be good at. Unfortunately for him, my hearing was even more legendary than the dust cloud we were making.

I heard footsteps behind me and whirled around. There, standing in the settling dust, was a man dressed in all black. He pointed some sort of gun thing at me. Before I knew what I was doing, I was running at the man. I felt as if there was lightning in my veins, empowering me. Allowing me to do what I had never done before.

He shouted in surprise at the courage that I was showing. He recovered himself and let out multiple shots from his gun. I dodged them with ease.

How am I doing this? I thought to myself as I elbowed the man in the gut, causing him to drop the gun. I grabbed the barrel and knocked him unconscious before he could reveal any hidden weapons. I stopped short. The lightning I had felt in my veins drained away as I stood there.

Well, I don't know WHAT that was, but better check him for weapons. I checked everywhere I could think of that a weapon could be concealed. I found two more guns and a knife. I put them in the pack that had just appeared in the box. It, like the rest of my outfit, was buttercup yellow with golden lightning bolts embroidered on it.

I pulled out a rope and tied him to a tree. I gagged him with some linen I found on the ground. I wasn't going to hurt him any more than I had to, but it was better to be on the safe side.

“Let’s take a path OFF the road so we don't run into anyone else who wants to kill us, Shaylyn,” I told the puppy. The husky obediently went off the road. They kicked up no more dust clouds until they reached a blockade.

The town was blocked off. It had a sign above it, Kata-no Village. The wall I was facing appeared to be a large pixel wall, but as I put my hand on it, my hand stopped when it hit the wall. I felt the wall.

"Please give identity," a the wall said. It scanned me. "Box from VOICE detected," it said after a second. "Admittion granted." The wall in front of me powered down. I walked into the village. Just then, a girl materialized next to me. She was hugging a fluffy white puppy that looked like Boo. Except the fact that it was white.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

Thumbnail avatar d650f44f68

whitewolf9078

Niiiiiice. I’ll pov later on to today.

• Posted at:

кø∂αн тнє вєυαтιfυℓ

"It's a programmer's job to make the most of limited resources to turn an impractical idea into reality." ~Akasaka Ryuunosuke

ᎳᎥᏆ bᎬᎽᎾᏁᎠ mᎬsuᏒᎬ Ꭵs Ꭺ mᎪᏁ's ᎶᏒᎬᎪᏆᎬsᏆ ᏆᏒᎬsuᏒᎬ

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Just so you know, I'm almost done with my form and I should get it in today or tomorrow.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Band currently rules my life.

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

Tilt. 

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?"

"Why are you keeping this curiosity door closed?"

J O V J

dolphinbutterfly1060

@Rainbow, If you wanna put my name on the book...Put "Ashlynne H." plz.

I sigh and cross the cold street. People give me looks and I ignore them, as always. But recently they'd been getting worse. But I'd just have to live with it. Not nothing new about that. My hair flicked in the wind and I shiver. "It's cold..." I murmur to no-one in particular. I kick at the curb and sit down there. Multiple cars honk their horns at me and I smirk coldly at them. I stay put as a driver yells for me to move. 

I finally get up, knowing toying with the drivers could be dangerous. I whistle for a taxi, my voice extremely loud and clear in the chilly air. After around three minutes of waiting, a limousine pulls up before me. I motion for the people inside to roll down the window, and they do just that.

"Excuse me? Uh, you've got the wrong person..." The woman driver ignores me and opens up the door. I give her a strange look and sit inside. I figure I'd just go along with it, and be joyous about what had just happened. I smile and tell her the place I'd like to go. Home.

The lady ignores me, once again, and starts up driving. 

------------------------------

After hours of driving, we reach a small town. "Where are we?..." I whisper softly and turn to look out the window. The lady drives away from the town, and I give her an odd look. "Do you even know where your driving to?!" I hiss at her and hope she'll finally answer.

Turns out, I wasn't hopeful enough. The lady continues ignoring me. She then drives down a long dirt path. I start to get extremely suspisous, as I see two people come into view. "Hey!!" I roll down the window and scream to them. I wave my hand, hoping one will see me.

• Posted at:

frostdawn272

I decided to name my dog Snowball. As I was hugging him I realized I was wearing different clothes. I looked down to see a red dress with flames on it. I also wore earrings in the shape of fire. I quizzically looked down at Snowball, but of course he didn't share any wisdom. I touched my white hair and realized it was in a bun at the top of my head. I decided to keep walking.

A few hours later I arrived and speed walked and went off the main road, fearing that anything could happen. A little later than dusk I took off the dress and put on pajama's. A sleeping back appeared in the box and I almost dropped it. I picked it back up and set it down neatly before falling into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up late because the day before I was kicked awake. I continued walking until I saw a sign that said Kata-no Village. There was unfortunately just a blank wall there. I frustratedly kicked the wall. It scanned me and said words but I was too freaked out to care. 

I just glowed for a second than dissapeared. I materialized into a village that could only be the village. Looking around, I saw a girl next to me with a puppy husky.

I'd do more but school's a callin

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

Thumbnail avatar 85c4a7060f

wolfdragon37424

@Rainbow, if you want to slap my name on the book, be my guest.  Put "Naomi E." plz.

Bakura (バク):

I tasted dirt for the third time that day.  Yuck!  I tried to get up, but Ricky kicked me again.

"Can't we just be f-friends?" I trembled, dodging one of his cronies' fists.  He laughed.

"Go take that weird, let's be friends spiel, your accent, and get out of here!" he sneered.  The others nodded dumbly, closing in.  Then, I was on the street running.  I need to get home.  The boys gave chase, which was something they hadn't done in a while.  Home!  But suddenly, my feet veered in a different direction.  What's going on? I wondered, trying to take control of my legs.  

I don't know how far I'd run, but I somehow end up chasing a taxi that was heading down a dirt road.  Two kids with fluffy dogs appeared at the side, and a girl with long, black hair poked her head out the cat window.

"Hey!!" she screamed.  The kids started running towards the cat, not even noticing me.  Whoever was driving the taxi slammed on the brakes, and I smashed into the car.  I fell down, my ribs aching.  

The girl got out as the taxi suddenly drove away.  I blushed as she turned her gaze towards me.  

"Hi," I greeted the others.  "I'm Bakura, and I just smashed into a taxi."

Mods please let this through!!

• Posted at:

✧○ ¢αтѕнσ¢к нιѕтαяιαη! ○✧

IƬ'Ƨ ΣΛƧY ƬӨ JЦMP ЩΉΣП YӨЦ KПӨЩ ΉӨЩ ƬӨ FᄂY

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

ʟ ʏᴜ-ɢɪ-ᴏʜ ꜰᴀɴɢɪʀʟ ʟ ʜᴀᴍɪʟᴛʀᴀꜱʜ ʟ 

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

dolphinbutterfly1060

Hachirou or 八郎 --

I cover my mouth with my hand and look at the person. "I...Are you alright?!" I ask worriedly and glance away. My hair flicks and I turn away. "I'm so sorry....." I say softly and turn to walk away. I pull up my scarf and push up my sunglasses, ready to walk away. "I'm not meant to be here. I'm sorry!!" I call and get ready to run after the Limo that had taken me to this odd area.

• Posted at:

puppybutterfly126

So we all end up in the future in different ways. We're nearly all together, except for Glitch hasn't arrived yet.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

Is the one-line glitch acting up again?

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

A taxi drove into the town.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

A girl got out.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

A boy accidentally ran into it.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

The girl stumbled and ran after the taxi.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

The taxi she had arrived in drove off. She ran after it, but it sped off and vanished.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

Ignore my above one-line posts. I think that glitch is back...

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

frostdawn272

Ack the glitch!

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

puppybutterfly126

I'm going to try to Point of View if it triple posts don't hate me

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

A girl got out just as a boy smashed into it.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

frostdawn272

@Rainbow put Kate J if you're going to be giving credit please.

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

puppybutterfly126

A taxi drove into the town. A girl got out just as a boy smashed into it. She stumbled and ran after the taxi. It disappeared before she could get to it. They were all wearing clothes similar to mine. The girls were wearing dresses, the one who came by taxi blue with raindrops and the other red with fire. The boy had a green tunic with leaves embroidered onto it.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

I'd be fine with you using my character.

~ Name: Cassandra Anthem Perish

Nicknames: She often goes by Cap, or by Anthem, her middle name. Cass and Cassie are also common for her to go by.
~ Age: 23
~ Gender: Female
~ How they were to be sacrificed: N/A (CP)
~ Personality: Cass can be sassy, sarcastic and snarky, but above all she is manipulative. She doesn't really care about how many people she has to hurt or anything to get her way, and she will do pretty much whatever it takes. She is ruthless, and can be cruel if she must. She enjoys harming others, but she will not go out of her way to do so. Cass holds no loyalties to anyone, and she is surprisingly non- judgemental most of the time. She holds grudges and will always extract revenge. She doesn't care for meddlers, and she sometimes acts as if her actions are all just in a game, as are the others. She is cold blooded (metaphorically) and won't hesitate to betray or backstab someone. She enjoys art, both creating it and analyzing it, and you can find her work scattered throughout the various towns under the pseudonym “Skylark”. She is highly curious and likes to figure out how things work, but she doesn't let this consume her.
~ Appearance: Straight, bright red hair that goes down to the top of her shoulder-blades. It has dark purple and gold streaks throughout it, and she wears it up in a low ponytail. She has slanted, larger than average dark emerald green eyes that have a gold fleck in each. She has pale skin with a smattering of freckles across the bridge the of her nose and her cheeks. She has a lithe and slender build, and is roughly 5’ 10” in height. She has extremely pale skin that burns easily. She has a trio of scars that start just below her left eye and go down to just below her shoulder. She has a myriad of scars on her back as well.
~ Clothing: Cass wears a dark olive colored aviator jacket with the hood down. It has the Genesis (the DCI corp) logo on the back in a silvery-white. She wears a dark gray shirt underneath with patches of light colors scattered on it randomly. She wears a pair of black dress pants and black socks as well as a pair of steel toes riding boots. She usually has a pair of goggles atop of her head as well. She has a pair of metal wings (like Vultures but less bulky and noisy) that she will use to get around.
~ Religion: None
~ Likes: DCI, brass, orchestras, plans working perfectly, manipulating others, sneaking up on others, fighting others, small spaces, being taller than people and being high up in buildings
~ Dislikes: The voice in the wind, plans being disrupted, people (for the most part), being shorter than people
~ Strengths: Good leader, manipulative, good at planning things, good in the moment, calm under pressure, good with ranged weapons, good at stealthy stuff
~ Weaknesses: Doesn't really trust her allies, is bad with melee weapons and hand to hand combat, she is prone to burning her bridges with people before she should, bad at following orders, sometimes her emotions get the best of her, she doesn't really tell anyone anything, doesn't really trust her allies
~ Crush: None
~ Other: Windmill; left-handed; can play all brass instruments as well as violin and viola; skilled with a variety of weapons.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Band currently rules my life.

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

Tilt. 

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?"

"Why are you keeping this curiosity door closed?"

J O V J

puppybutterfly126

Huh. My school gave a day off today.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

I stared at the others who had just appeared out of thin air. There was a girl in a limo and a boy who had just crashed into the limo. The new girl and the girl who had arrived seconds earlier were both wearing dresses, but the one in the limos was blue with raindrops and the one with white Boo was wearing red with flames on it. The boy was wearing a green fitted tunic with green leaves on it. I helped the one next to me up.

"Well, welcome to 1,002,017," I told them.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

Thumbnail avatar d650f44f68

whitewolf9078

Sorry. I had a few things to do yesterday. ((I also forgot something in the form. He is a German-American and has a German accent))

-Rezi’s Pov-

I was writing in the woods. Nope, nothing weird about that. The woods is just clearly quieter and has less people. While I was writing, I kept feeling a presence. Someone or something was out here with me. Watching me, Stalking me.Now I’m no one interesting, but I do have a few tricks up my sleeve when it comes to stuff like this. I closed the book I was writing in and stood up. A hand came from behind the tree that I was leaning up against. The hand tried to cover my mouth, but at the right moment I grabbed the persons hand and twisted its wrist. The thing hissed in pain. “Now, I think i have made my abilities clear.” I said, letting go of its hand. I looked at up at it to see a fairly pretty women wearing all black clothing. She tried to grab at my hair, but I ducked down and then sprang back up to wear my head hit her in the chin, causing her to stumble back a bit. I took my chance and ran, leaving my book behind. 

-Later-

“Disgusting people. Following another human being. Crazy” I kept mumbling words into my hoodie (I had the hood up). I was heading back into the woods to get my book. Ja, ja, I know. Bad idea, but I need that book. It has all of my life stories in it. I reached the woods and found my book along with my pencil and a few.....blood stains? I looked down at my hands. I guess I bleed more than I knew it when I was fighting with that lady. I felt another presence. This time with many others. “*Oh Gott, nicht schon wieder.” I said while looking around trying to gain my surroundings. Being basically blind is not good in this type of scenario. Before I could say anything, a person came out from behind me and tackled me to the ground.

-Time Skip brought to you by magic-

Next I knew it, i was in a limousine with two people in the front. “Was ist los mit dir Menschen? Ich sollte jetzt zu Hause sein.*”  I said trying to gain the surroundings once again. Two males sat in the front. One in all black and the other in all white. “*Du solltest dir keine Sorgen machen. Du wirst leben.” the one in the black said. My eyes widened with surprise. “You know German?” I asked. The one in the black nodded. I leaned back into the seat of the limo and before I knew it, we were in this crazy place that looked like something from a movie. I got out of the limo and looked around. “Mein Gott...”

—-x—-x-x

Key:

Oh Gott, nicht schon wieder.

Oh god. Not again.

Was ist los mit dir Menschen? Ich sollte jetzt zu Hause sein.

What is wrong with you humans? I could be at home right now.

Du solltest dir keine Sorgen machen. Du wirst leben.

You should not worry. You will live.

• Posted at:

кø∂αн тнє вєυαтιfυℓ

"It's a programmer's job to make the most of limited resources to turn an impractical idea into reality." ~Akasaka Ryuunosuke

ᎳᎥᏆ bᎬᎽᎾᏁᎠ mᎬsuᏒᎬ Ꭵs Ꭺ mᎪᏁ's ᎶᏒᎬᎪᏆᎬsᏆ ᏆᏒᎬsuᏒᎬ

dolphinbutterfly1060

I turn and look at her in shock. "One...1,002,017?!" I said, my voice in shock. "How??" I asked, knowing she probably couldn't give me an answer.

• Posted at: