Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

After hearing the girl say that we were in 1,002,017 my mouth was just open in shock for a second. I fell over, then laughed and dusted myself off. "Are you from 2017 as well?" I asked wonderingly petting Snowball. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

"Not all those who wander are lost."

May your arrow fly forever true.

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

All GangWE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

"Yes, I am from 2017," I said in reply to the Fire girl's question. In answer to the Water girl, I said," Some sort of magic mixed with technology, I think."

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~Trust in the Lord with all your heart.~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~1st generation SAMBer~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

✵~Hate on the trait, not the person~✵

✵~SAMBER SINCE MAY 4, 2014~✵

✵~Currently writing a book~✵

Gryffindor!

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Is my character accepted?

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Band currently rules my life.

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

Tilt. 

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?"

"Why are you keeping this curiosity door closed?"

J O V J

frostdawn272

I looked at the girl and asked, "When did you get here then?"

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

puppybutterfly126

@Rebel: Yes

"I got here about a day ago," I told her. "I don't know why I arrived before you." Our puppies were having fun together. I smiled at them. "Anyway, what's your name?"

"Katrina," she replied.

"I'm Trina. Good to meet you, even if here".

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

I sigh and look away, pushing my sunglasses to a higher-up spot on my face. "I'll just be going..." I murmured and decided to walk off. Clearly I wasn't meant to be here. I didn't fit in with these others...Not at all. I yawn slightly and let my sunglasses fall down a small bit. I walk off on the trail, wondering if and how I'd get back home.

• Posted at:

✖️T h e F a i r  L a d y  A s h

⇒QUEE₦ Ø₣ $ŦλƦBU₡ƙ$ λ₦РEGGØ ₩λ₣₣ŁE$

♥︎ ι'ℓℓ ℓσνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи∂ α ∂αу ♥︎

horsedragon1273

Cass:

I sit in the room, my face illuminated by the glow from the tablet in front of me. One of the sacrificees had taken out one of my spies, but it didn't concern me that much. Despite the voice of the wind, I would still reach my goals, one way or another. Besides, I had an unknown advantage, a spy on the inside of their group. I let a small, tight lipped smile reach my face. They may think that they can win, the voice may think they can stop this, but they cannot. I will not stand for it. I stand up, leaving the tablet. A new course of action is required, thanks to new developments.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

Tilt. 

"Downstairs, obviously."

J O V J

puppybutterfly126

I quickly ran toward the girl who was leaving.

"Where are you going? We can't get back to the past until we complete what needs to be done here! And besides, if you aren't meant to be here, why are you in those clothes?" I pointed down at her dress. "All three of us girls are wearing this style."

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

UP

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

frostdawn272

I quickly followed Trina and heard her asking where the girl was going. Trina said, "All three of us girls are wearing this style." I smiled kindly at the girl and said "Look, we're a team and even though you don't believe that you could be a part of it apparently fate does." I held my hand out to the girl. "Please just try, pleeeeeeeease?" I said, my voice sounding loud in the quiet of the city. 

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

frostdawn272

BUUUUMPY!

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

dolphinbutterfly1060

(( Sorry I couldn't POV yesterday. Babysitting really was insane...And Kodah knows what I mean. ))

I look as the two girls talk to me. Then one holds out her hand. I don't pay any attention to what they say, and turn to leave again. "I don't belong with you. It's probably a mistake." I again sigh, and start to walk. Noone would ever take me for who I was. Even them. If I trusted them, they would just lead to betray me. And that's something that wouldn't happen to me.

But then I look back at the boy, a sort of sadness in his eyes. I shake my head and continue to walk. "Just...Continue on your life without me. Alright?"

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 85c4a7060f

wolfdragon37424

Sorry I couldn't post on weekends.  

Rainbow, I'm going to make a few adjustements to the form, so halt production on the story.  

If you are going to publish my character, I want him to be somewhat original.

Name: Kura Ochi

How they were to be sacrificed:  Buried alive, mwahaha!!

Personality: Calm, quiet, and friendly.  Speaks with a slight British accent which can be annoying at times, but also kind of cute.  Not exactly the "FRIENDSHIP!!!" type, more of the "I have a smile for everyone" type.  Sparkling (fancy!) sense of when someone needs support, but he can also be naive at times.  Gets clammy and cold in graveyards.

Appearence: Pale, roundish face with a button nose and green, shiny eyes.  Short, light green hair that spikes down to the chin. 

Clothing: A striped top (green and white), with faded jeans and lavender sneakers.

Religion: Lutheran 

Likes: Making friends, when everything turns out all right, ice cream, and shiny items.

Dislikes: Making enemies, chili peppers, the undead, scary stories, and the sound of tinfoil crumpling up.

Strengths: Has an innocent charm in making friends.

Weaknesses: Naive, and sometimes clumsy.

Crush: Hachirou

Other: Windmill!

Bakura was based on a TV show character.  Kura is more original.

Kura:

I tasted dirt for the third time that day.  Yuck!  I tried to get up, but Ricky kicked me again.

"Can't we just be f-friends?" I trembled, dodging one of his cronies' fists.  He laughed.

"Go take that weird, let's be friends spiel, your accent, and get out of here!" he sneered.  The others nodded dumbly, closing in.  Then, I was on the street running.  I need to get home.  The boys gave chase, which was something they hadn't done in a while.  Home!  But suddenly, my feet veered in a different direction.  What's going on? I wondered, trying to take control of my legs.  

I don't know how far I'd run, but I somehow end up chasing a taxi that was heading down a dirt road.  Two kids with fluffy dogs appeared at the side, and a girl with long, black hair poked her head out the cat window.

"Hey!!" she screamed.  The kids started running towards the cat, not even noticing me.  Whoever was driving the taxi slammed on the brakes, and I smashed into the car.  I fell down, my ribs aching.  

The girl got out as the taxi suddenly drove away.  I blushed as she turned her gaze towards me.  

"Hi," I greeted the others.  "I'm Kura, and I just smashed into a taxi."

That was the old one.

Kura: 

Ow... my brain throbbed.  The pain was catching up to me.  

One of the kids was talking, and the nice girl with the black hair was walking away (or trying to).  I wasn't listening.  Somehow, I got up and staggered forward.

Mods please let this through!

• Posted at:

✧○ ¢αтѕнσ¢к нιѕтαяιαη! ○✧

IƬ'Ƨ ΣΛƧY ƬӨ JЦMP ЩΉΣП YӨЦ KПӨЩ ΉӨЩ ƬӨ FᄂY

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

ʟ ʏᴜ-ɢɪ-ᴏʜ ꜰᴀɴɢɪʀʟ ʟ ʜᴀᴍɪʟᴛʀᴀꜱʜ ʟ 

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

dolphinbutterfly1060

I walk faster, anger in my voice. I didn't belong anywhere near these "special" kids. I kick at the ground and ignore there pleads. They'd have to forcefully take me back, if they wanted me to stay. No way would I stay with them. I'd have to have a good reason to stay...Not like this. I stumble down the dirt road and sigh loudly

• Posted at:

frostdawn272

The girl walks away and looks pretty frustrated. I raise my eyebrows and walk up to her I walk in pace with her until I get next to her. I just walk next to and say nothing until she finally turns to look at me. I run ahead of her playfully, but  of course don't a guy come up behind me and grab me. I scream as he starts to drag me away with my arms in an armlock.

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

Thumbnail avatar d650f44f68

whitewolf9078

I decided to do something productive and walk around. Try to find out the way of this place. It sorta reminds me of a dream I once had. A very weird and random dream. *Sigh* I wish I could write down what I see. I want my journal. I want food. I’m hungry. 

As I was walking around and thinking.I found a dirt road. Around it was growing trees. Like the ones that I had almost gotten kidnapped in. I saw a fairly pretty girl walking along the dirt road. “Whats up with her?” I mumbled to myself. I jumped up into a tree to try and get a better look at her. She looked....upset. Disappointed. She looked like she was missing something. I wanted to go over to her. To tell her that there is nothing going back that way and that she should turn around. But something stopped me from doing so. Two voices were bickering in my head. Like always. “You should go ask her what’s wrong, Rezi. She looks like she needs a friend” One of the voices said. “No! Don’t! You don’t wanna upset the poor darling.” The other voice said. Annnnnd they started arguing. While they were arguing, I walked up to the girl’s side and walked along with her. “Hello.” I said. “My name is Rezi. Are you alright?”

• Posted at:

кø∂αн тнє вєυαтιfυℓ

"It's a programmer's job to make the most of limited resources to turn an impractical idea into reality." ~Akasaka Ryuunosuke

ᎳᎥᏆ bᎬᎽᎾᏁᎠ mᎬsuᏒᎬ Ꭵs Ꭺ mᎪᏁ's ᎶᏒᎬᎪᏆᎬsᏆ ᏆᏒᎬsuᏒᎬ

puppybutterfly126

I sighed with frustration. People can be so stubborn. I walked after her. "We can't leave. I don't know if you heard me, but we're a million years in the future. There's no backing out now. If you're worried about not belonging, everyone is special in their own way. We're just how God made us to be."

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

frostdawn272

Still choking I hope the others have seen me. I try to yell but all that comes out is a hoarse whisper. "Please, help me...." I grab the arms of the man and try kicking out. I hear commotion somewhere, I hope someone will find me. I eventually fall limply in his arms after I can't struggle anymore. The last thing I see before I black out is Snowball, who's barking furiously.

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

puppybutterfly126

I heard barking. I ran toward the commotion. The Fire girl was slung over the shoulders of the black-clad man. Again I found myself with sudden energy. The man, however, slowed. I ran toward him, took his gun, and hit him over the head with it. He blacked out and started to fall. I caught Katrina as she fell and set her down gently. Her dog came up to her and licked her. I left her to the dog and ran toward one of the villagers.

"We have a man who tried to kidnap someone over there," I said, pointing. "Where can we keep him so that he doesn't escape?" The villager wordlessly pointed to a building labeled JAIL. "OOOPS," I said. I ran over to the black-clad man and tugged him until I got him into a cell. I closed the door of the cell and locked it. I walked back out and helped the Pomeranian wake up her mistress.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

dolphinbutterfly1060

I look down at the ground. I jump as I hear a soft, yet oddly firmiliar, voice. "Hello." The stranger says to me, and I jerk my head up to look at them. "My name is Rezi. Are you alright?" I nodded, and wanted to thank him for the kindness he had shown. Rezi, huh? I debate against myself. Tell him your name. I smile at the whisper in my ear and push my sunglasses up higher. 

Yet before a single word came out of my mouth, I heard screams. Screams of terror filled my ears and I then covered them. Who cared what Rezi would think of me now...I stood up straight, then continuing by pushing the scarf higher up on my face. "S...Sorry." I apologize for my rude behavior. You messed up... I shake my head and then look to Rezi.

• Posted at:

wolfdragon37424

Kura:

Ow, I hissed to myself, taking another step towards the kids, who were both congregating romantically and body-slamming guys in black. 

"It can't be all bad!"  I said out loud.  "Mend your wounds, Kura."  I took a mental count.

Pros:

1): There were kids out here who could help

2): There was a cute girl here who could help (stop it, Kura)

Cons:

1): My ribs were making a strange crackling sound. 

2): Some kid (Rezi, from what I'd heard) was off consoling the cute girl (darn!)

3): No one had noticed me, and I was pretty sure if someone didn't help soon, I was going to pass out.

I took my shirt off and examined myself.  There were a few gashes.  Yuck.  I must have scraped myself on the license plate of the taxi.  Hissing again, I staggered forward towards the group.  They stared at me.

"Kura, right?  You look like you need help," one of the kids said, scooping up a white puppy.  I nodded.  Then I passed out.

Mods please please let this through!!!

• Posted at:

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

frostdawn272

Alarmed my eyes widened as I saw the boy on the ground. I turned to Trina and said, "Any bright ideas?" She helplessly stared at him than back at me.

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

dolphinbutterfly1060

I then turn to look away from him, as a small buzzing sound vibrates in my ear. You're the only one who can hear it. I walk away from Rezi, then to see the bloodied boy who was hit by the Limo talking to another girl. You're not meant here. A voice spat at me, in a cruel hearted voice. You're more than them. More powerful...More capable... A fury wells up inside of me, and I struggle to keep hold of it. As to keep my calm, I stand up straight and push my sunglasses off my eyes. I fold them up, and slide them inside a pocket. I then look back at Rezi, then to the other boy.

Socalize, dork. I mumble in my thoughts and walk over to them. "Sorry to intrude..." I say with a hint of irritation to my voice. I didn't mean the apology. It sounded fake, as ever, to me. I shrug to myself and smile fakely. "We've not properly been introduced yet, have we?..."

• Posted at:

puppybutterfly126

Note: I don't know much about medicine, so I'm making this up to the best of my ability.

"Uh, cold water?" I suggested. "Other than that, I don't know any medical... oh! I do know how to sew! It looks like he has some bad wounds, and if I'm thinking right..." I pulled out some medical thread and a sewing needle. "He shouldn't notice since he's unconsious... so I'll try... if any of you are really squeamish, you should probably leave."

Everyone else left.

I pulled a book of medical procedures out of the box. I cleaned the wounds and sterilized the needle with the stuff in bottles I got from the box.

I threaded the needle. I was slightly squeamish, but not so much as some other girls I knew. Stop thinking about that, I thought. I acted like I was fixing one of my older sister's dresses. I put the needle in.

A few minutes later, I had finished. I noticed he had some cracked ribs, since it looked like the picture in the book. There was a description of how to fix it...

Oh God, help me with this, I prayed as I cut open the skin over the ribs with a sterilized surgical knife. I drilled a few holes in the ribs with a sterilized surgical drill and tied the two sides together with sterilized steel wires. I fused the ends with a quick fire burst directed at the ends. I sewed the wound together.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

dolphinbutterfly1060

(( Having my mum be a nurse, this didn't make me squeamish whatsoever. Whew?? I'll POV in a bit.  ))

• Posted at:

wolfdragon37424

Kura:

I slowly opened my eyes.  The nice girl was standing over me, while White Puppy Girl #1 mended my ribs.  

"I suppose we haven't been properly introduced," she said.  People began going around with their names.  Trina was the girl mending my ribs, Rezi was the boy who'd been talking to Nice Girl (Hachirou

"And taxi-boy is Kura," Hachirou added as I feebly attempted to get up.  Why am I always last?  Am I weak?

• Posted at:

*ǝuɐsuı ʎlǝʇɐɹǝpoɯ*

it's All YouFault

#ash'ssiggy

puppybutterfly126

YES IT WENT THROUGH

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

whitewolf9078

Everyone (mostly everyone) has been introduced now. Everyone is sewed back together. Nice. Hmm? I’m starting to feel a weird sensation in my gut. The feeling that I’m-...not supposed to be here. These people.....they make me feel sick for some reason. They are nothing like the others back at home. Everyone from where I come from has a blank face and a cynical personality, unlike these people. They seem perky and happy. I do not belong here.

What am I supposed to be doing anyways? Why am I here? Why am I not in my house, writing on the couch with Mom cooking and Dad at work and my dog, Major, by my feet? Why? 

Questions. Questions. One after the next.

This is crazy. I do not belong here. Do these people not know what’s going to happen. Because I do. This is going to be like one of those cliché fantasy novels that i used to read. We are all going to end up going on a ‘adventure’ and we will meet a enemy along the way. Someone will turn to be on the enemy’s side, but will keep it secret. 

I will not let it turn out that way.

• Posted at:

кø∂αн тнє вєυαтιfυℓ

"It's a programmer's job to make the most of limited resources to turn an impractical idea into reality." ~Akasaka Ryuunosuke

dolphinbutterfly1060

I sneak a glance at Rezi's face. He looked....Uncomfortable. He looked just like me. In a sort of pain that couldn't be helped. I then look at him, and fakely smile. "Um...So...I've not introduced myself. S-Sorry...." I whisper and push my sunglasses back onto my face. My face turns pale and I feel sickly. What's going on?! I try and cover up my pain, but only to an extent. I make an odd squeaking noise and hum to keep my calm. The sick feeling started to fade and I look down at my boots.

You'll be fine. A voice whispers, again, and I ignore it. I would be fine...If I left. No, no. These people seemed to want me to stay. So I wouldn't leave. I'd stay. I'd taken a sort of...Liking to Rezi, too. He was just like me. I wanted to reassure him, that he was supposed to stay, but no. The pain came back and did not fade. I hold myself together and stand up straight, making it look like I was fine.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Hehe the entire plot in one PoV but denying it I love this kind of thing thank you Kodah.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Pineapplethe RainWing/NightWing hybrid

Bubblesplash- the warrior cat 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Pinkie Pie- the MLP character 

Peril- the firescales dragon 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

whitewolf9078

@Jade-

Thank you, doll!

• Posted at:

кø∂αн тнє вєυαтιfυℓ

horsedragon1273

(Woo Cass still exists)

Also, question. What type of tech will Cass have access to, since it's the future? I don't want to write anything in accurate to your ideas. This is mainly happening since I want to POV something.

Cass:

Cass stood in front of a large doorway in an equally large doorway, debating whether or not to leave. She was tired of waiting for the power team (much sarcasm. She's going to come up with many things to call them) to do something. Honestly, the group had it's cliche twisted people, but that couldn't be helped. After one more moment of consideration, Cass opens a smaller door set into aforementioned door and walks out, a dark olive green satchel slung across her body. She was planning on scoping out the kids from up close, but without revealing her upper hand. It was time for Cata Sequoia to make an appearance.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

Tilt. 

"Downstairs, obviously."

J O V J

puppybutterfly126

I can't post now, I have my birthday party.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

Heh I'm back

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

"Ok, we're all here. VOICE!!!" I called out.

"Ok. Kill C.P. Bye." came the reply

"And WHAT EXACTLY WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO TELL US?" I yelled.

To no reply.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

puppybutterfly126

Meep

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!

dolphinbutterfly1060

Bump, because I'm not sure what I should POV.

Also...Did this die?! No...It can't.

• Posted at:

puppybutterfly126

I think Aurelia's taking a break, or is back in school. It's not dead, though, I don't think.

• Posted at:

✵~RAINBOW~

✵~A Christian~✵

✵~A Character~✵

✵~#RememberOurLost~✵

Gryffindor!