Cayan:

I summoned Phoenicia, and stroked her feathers. She turned to the girl I had slapped. She clicked her beak, and flapped onto her head. I gasped. 

"Phoenicia!" The girl reached for my eagle, a menacing glint in her eye. I hid my laughter with a cough. 

Phoenicia squaked, and siezed the girl's arm in her talons, and squeezed. Her talons ripped into the girl's skin. The girl cried out in pain, as Phoenicia took to the air, dragging the girl along with her. She didn't bring the girl fully into the air, but she did manage to pull her up to her feet. 

"Phoenicia... That's enough." Phoenicia dropped the girls arm, just as a guard came up to us. 

His face was bright red with anger.

"Don't use your spirit animals to settle petty spats!-" The girl snickered, and the man turned to her. "And don't think that I didn't see what you did!" I nodded solemnly, and returned Phoenicia. 

I bowed formally, and quickly swept my staff at the back of the girl's legs. She crumpled into her seat, just as a weapon came flying to the wall. I had noticed it before she had, and had known that it would have hit her if I hadn't done that. 

(I don't know anymore.)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My name is Lullaby, or Sylvester. I go by They/Them. My gang is far too big to write down completely. Most importantly, be who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you who you should be. I'm pan/omni, and who cares? (Want to know my fandoms? Ask.) 

Thumbnail avatar b8b86effb8

lynxlynx3024

is spy left and other ways I want to be second in command if I am allowed to.

If both are taken pls tell me wich other I can chooses

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

Can I be a spy or second in commant?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar dc6b7b8bfc

pantherwolf1244

Leesha 

Leesha leapt up and punched the girl "how dare you ! You are nothing no one wanted you that is why you are out on the street that is why you lead your little gang of thieves , murderers and pickpockets around it's because they make you feel needed and you know what I don't care have that your way but they aren't here right right now and this is war so the fact is you probably will never see them again anyway just like I may never see my sister again but I don't go around hurting people after you know you've won " her voice broke on the part about Wendy but she only stayed around long enough to see how her words affected the girl next to her , it had worked the girl looked like she had been punched in the gut Leesha had won but it gave her no joy because speaking the words out loud made them true to Leesha and it had struck her to her core as she was about to move seats the other girl said " where is your spirit animal " Leesha turned to her gave her a look that could have turned someone to stone but her voice was cold "my spirit animal is somewhere no one can hurt it " she said as her hand came to rest on her arm then turned and moved to a different seat .

Side note: Leesha hasn't seen the arrow that flew over her head and so far you haven't told her .

• Posted at:

Emerald

Imagine and it shall be-there are no limits.

Hope is the dream of a working man.

Fire wants to burn Water wants to flow Air wants to rise

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

-qoate collector ~ if you have a favorite.

lynxlynx3024

Can I be spy or second in commant

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

I hate it when my post don't got posted

can I be spy or second in command

please let me see my own message

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

pantherwolf1244

Yep spy is all yours

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

lynxlynx3024

I hope I sent something 30 minutes writing 

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

Form

Name:Hugo winterfriend
Spot:spy
Personality:trusteble typer, only cares about his boss and spirit animal
Physical appearance:160 cm long, strong
Outfit:purple jacket, short black jeans, yellow shoes
Backstory:Grown up by green cloaks and helped sterial since the moment of the first illegal visit. He is a green cloak himself
Sa name :eragon
Sa species:lynx
Bile or natural: natural
Other:can only fight with bow and hammer, acts mostly like a lynx

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

It doesn´t show up

Form spy

name:Hugo winterfriend

spot:spy
Personality:open he is a open typer who you can trust. He don't care about anything except his spirit animal and his boss
Physical appearance:red hair, around 160 cm long
Outfit:purple jacket, black short jeans and yellow shoes
Backstory:He is grown up by the green cloaks but saw that the people in sterial had it difficult and wanted to help them. He is doing that with passing important knowledge and information to the king of sterial
Sa name eragon(girl)
Sa species: lynx, felis
Bile or natural: natural 
Other: he is sometimes just like his lynx, love to be active

Hugo

Wearing his green cloak while he was walking thought the streets of sterial shouldn't be that handy. Thats why he was wearing a purple jacket. He told the green cloaks that he went to a village in zhong but he actually went in a straight line to Xin Kao Dai where he got picked up by the prince of sterial and get brought to sterial. He should got a new boss and his leader should have an eagle. He searched through the place and his eyes felt immediately on a golden eagle who lifted up a little girl and with the female who was watching and almost laughing then there came a angry guard to her just after the golden eagle released the litlle girl. He would look further but deep in his heart he knew that he already made a choice.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

(I know you don't mean it, but the first part made me cry.) 

Cayan:

I sat down, trying to digest what she said. How could she say that?!?! She didn't understand. Whoever this Wendy person was, obviously they meant a lot to her, but what about me? I have many people who mean a lot to me! Most of them are dying, and I'm here, taking the hits that the girl throws at me! 

I gasped for breath, sobbing. 

"I'm sorry mom..." I slipped out from the room, into the hall. I sank down to the floor, and I cried even harder. 

I called Phoenicia, and asked her to take a message to my group. It said:

Hey guys. How are you doing? I'm not doing so great. There's a girl who keeps insulting me, and she doesn't know that half of it. She obviously has a reason to be here, but so do I! It's not fair! Especially... Well, I haven't gotten over Beace passing away. How's Lisse doing? Did he... Well, he's a rabbit. 

From, Cayan

I watched Phoenicia fly away, and I walked back in. I glanced at the girl, and frowned. I wrote on a piece of paper:

I don't know what your problem is, but I have a reason to be here. Don't underestimate me, so if you ever find the wrong end of my sword, I won't hesitate. 

Cayan.

As I passed her, I dropped it on her lap. I then searched in my bag for the last letter that Flierse sent me, but I couldn't find it. Uh oh, that means... I facepalmed. The letter I wrote to the girl! AHHH! NOOOOOO! That means... She could read it!

• Posted at:

My name is Lullaby, or Sylvester. I go by They/Them. My gang is far too big to write down completely. Most importantly, be who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you who you should be. I'm pan/omni, and who cares? (Want to know my fandoms? Ask.) 

lynxlynx3024

Form spy or second command

name:Hugo winterfriend

Personality:open he is a open typer who you can trust. He don't care about anything except his spirit animal and his boss
Physical appearance:red hair, around 160 cm long
Backstory:He is grown up by the green cloaks but saw that the people in serial had it difficult and wanted to help them. He is doing that with passing important knowledge and information to the king of serial
Sa name eragon(girl)
Sa species: lynx, felis

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

thx a lot did you saw this message? yet because I didn't

Form spy 

name:Hugo winterfriend
Personality:open he is a open typer who you can trust. He don't care about anything except his spirit animal and his boss
Physical appearance:red hair, around 160 cm long
Backstory:He is grown up by the green cloaks but saw that the people in serial had it difficult and wanted to help them. He is doing that with passing important knowledge and information to the king of serial
Sa name eragon(girl)
Sa species: lynx, felis

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

Form

Name:Hugo winterfriend
Spot:spy
Personality:trusteble typer, only cares about his boss and spirit animal
Physical appearance:160 cm long, strong
Outfit:purple jacket, short black jeans, yellow shoes
Backstory:Grown up by green cloaks and helped sterial since the moment of the first illegal visit. He is a green cloak himself
Sa name :eragon
Sa species:lynx
Other:can only fight with bow and hammer, acts mostly like a lynx

Hugo

He was walking throught the streets of sterial when the king his son finally found him. He was now 3 hours in sterial waiting to see his new leader. He was allowed to choose self that was very nice. He should look carefully like always did but now the person was allowed to see him. A new experience for a spy. When he walked to the square he saw a girl with a golden eagle sitting apart. The golden eagle was lifting a little girl. After the bird ngry droped the girl a angry guard came to her. There was also another girl that caught his attention. She had a elk next to her and she looked just like the girl with the golden eagle: assurance thats what a spy need

mods pls let this pass

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

hugo

he was looking at both girls already whole day. He shot an arrow to make sure that the girl with elk wouldn't kill the girl with the golden eagle, but it didn't work while the girl with the golden eagle saw it that was a minus point for the girl with the elk to be his leader. Both girls are fighting for something but they where walking each other in the way in place of helping each other that should stop.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

pantherwolf1244

Leesha 

Leesha looked around again watching the rest of the crowd her eyes narrowed after she saw an arrow stuck in the wall behind where she had been sitting earlier and she had a sudden memorie of a whistling sound right before the other girl had forced her to sit with her staff the girl had saved her oh shoot now she felt bad for punching her at least though only a couple seconds later her thoughts were snatched by who had shot at her scanning the crowd she finally noticed a boy about her age watching her and the other girl Canyon as the boy was watching Canyon Leesha stood and started walking toward a back hallway half way there the boy turned his attention back to where she previously stood his eyes widened for a moment then he spotted her and followed Leesha walked halfway down the hall doubled back silently came up behind the boy pulled a knife from her boot spun him around and slammed him against the wall knife at his throat he looked a little surprised and a little scared but mostly he looked curious glaring at him she pressed the knife against his skin " why are you following us ?" She asked cooley he answered carefully " it's none of your business " a bead of red formed at the tip of her knife he swallowed and Leesha asked a different question " why'd you shoot at me?" He answered " to test something " this was getting nowhere she pulled back and slammed him to the wall again the said " stop following me if you don't next time I'll have my answers and your life " Leesha hissed dropped him and turned on her heel returning to sit serenely next to Canyon and think her for knocking her down and saving her .

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

pantherwolf1244

Hugo is accepted and and I'm sorry but last post just came though for me and so did all ten of your forms and your first few povs I was working off of the two posts right above mine 

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

pantherwolf1244

Oops Cayan not Canyon sorry

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

lynxlynx3024

I think this time my post really didn't came through...

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

Hugo

Hugo now knew who the girls were. The girl with the elk was Leesha and the girl with the golden eagle who he was now to was called Cayan. When he turned back to Leesha he didn't saw her with a bit of a suprised look. Then he saw her again walking to a back hallway. He followed her. When he was almost by the back hallway where he saw her disappear, he suddenly felt a knife agains his throat. He was a litlle bit scared and suprised but he was more at all curious what did the girl think she was doing. Then she asked him: 'Why are you following us?'  he thought how did she knew that he was also following Cayan? But then he remembered that she dissapeared  while looking at her. So he answered calm and careful while looking cooley or the knife agains his throat didn't matter 'it is non of your business ' because it really wasn't at this moment. Then she asked him: 'Why'd you shoot at me?'.

He thought about that his purpose was testing them if they were killing each other still looked at the surroundings, so he answered:'to test something' Then she pulled back the knife and slammed him agains the wall, that hurted but he didn't said anything. Then she said:'stop following me, if you don't next time I'll have my answers and your life' he thought does she really want to kill me because I am following her, then he thought by himself girls who can understand them? She finnaly released him and hissed. Then she turned back to to sit next to Cayan. Now he knew that he should paying more attention if he would continue to follow those 2 girls. A weird combination he thought then he walked back to his room leaving the 2 girls behind him.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

sorry

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

hugo

Now knowing both names: the girl with the elk was Leesha and the girl to who he looked now with the golden eagle was called Cayan. It where easy names out of easy families he thought. Then he looked back to Leesha again. He didn't saw her. He was suprised. Then he saw her again walking to a back hallway he decided to follow her. And a few seconds later she turned round the corner and dissapeared out of sight. Just before he reached the back hallway he got a knife agains his throat.

He looked spurised up and he was a little bit scared but he was defently curious what she wanted to do next. Because she couldn't kill him exept if she wanted to kill herself, beacause he was the most valuable human for information for the king, but that all she didn't know. Then she said:'why are you following us ?' He answered carefully:'it's none of your business', because it wasn't at the moment her business maby later he would tell. Then she asked:'why did you shoot at me?' He answered with the truth:'to test something'. He was testing or the looked out even when they were fighting. Then she decided that she asked hime enough, because she suddently slammed him to the wall and told him: 'stop following me if you don't next time I'll have my answers and your life'. He thought about the words while she was walking away to Cayan. He saw happy faces that means that his purpose did his work. They were working together. After looking at them a fe minutes, he walked away to leave the 2 girls behind him. They had still a lot to learn to ask names for example..... And what he did here.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

hate it because I wrote again 2 versions.......

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

wow half of all text messages are coming way too late

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Cayan:

I smirked at the girl. "Soo... Leesha? Ya' miss me? And, I accept your humble apology! Anyways, that boy... What did he want?" I glanced at her, waiting for her to answer, as Phoenicia swooped around and landed on my head. I looked at my eagle. 

"Back already?"

• Posted at:

lynxlynx3024

Hugo

After he went to his room he summoned his spirit animal eragon. He told her that he needed to go back to green harbor and that she needed to made a choise when he returned.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

... nobody reacting

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 4e26666614

undergroundencoding20

Maddox:

I'd gotten lost in about five minutes & had been gone for about an hour,but I doubt anyone noticed.I'd like to keep it that way,but the next thing I knew,I was being led by the arm by a guard to what I presumed was an orientation room of sorts.The guard left me at the entrance to the room,& while making soft clicking noises,managed to sit down somewhere.

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

lynxlynx3024

hugo

On the way to the harbor he saw a blind boy around his age led by a guard. He decided to go after the boy and asked the guard what was going on when he returned out of the building.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

up

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

down

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

pantherwolf1244

Leesha

“ humble ?” Leesha grinned “ my humble apology is never coming and was never was here at best you have earned my grudging respect “ Leesha raised an eye brow. Then she got up and walked down the isle well until she came to a kid who had his staff in the way for a minute she waited for him to pull it away and apologize but it never came in fact he didn't even seem to notice her frowning she leaned to the side to get a better look at him still he made no move that signaled he saw her , the she saw why his eyes were a milky white color , he was blind. “ oh I'm sorry uh could you move your staff please ?” Leesha asked. No answer. She tapped him on the shoulder and he gave a start “ oh you were talking to me , sorry .” He pulled his staff into the row of seats and Leesha kept moving when she got to the back she was about to go outside when the guards speers slammed down in front of her “ no one is allowed to leave miss , kings orders .” One of the guards said “ what do you mean ?” Leesha felt a rude comment forming on the tip of her tongue the guard looked at her like she was dumb “ we just told you our orders are to let no one  out .” 

“ well no duh , I’m not stupid I asked why you can’t let me out.” Leesha glared at them  and turned on her heel to go but had an idea , she used a rather sneaky trick she had learned to quickly swipe the guards feet out from under him he landed on his back with an ‘OOF ‘ but by the time he sat up Leesha was already half way back up the walk way so he just got up and cursed her and her miserable tricks .

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

lynxlynx3024

Hugo 

The guard answered he also wanted in the army. He signed himself in. I answered(calling hugo he is confusing): 'but he is blind how can he possibly now for what he signed for, did you even check or his handwriting was the same.' The guard answered yes. I aksed and??

It was so if you could leave me now Hugo than that would be pretty nice. I left and waited just out of sight on the walkway. When I suddendly heared noise and I dared to give a look. I sawed Leesha who overwhelmed the 2 guards and was coming his way.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

Hugo 

The guard answered he also wanted in the army. He signed himself in. I answered(calling hugo he is confusing): 'but he is blind how can he possibly now for what he signed for, did you even check or his handwriting was the same.' The guard answered yes. I aksed and??

It was so if you could leave me now Hugo than that would be pretty nice. I left and waited just out of sight on the walkway. When I suddendly heared noise and I dared to give a look. I sawed Leesha who overwhelmed the 2 guards and was coming his way.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 4e26666614

undergroundencoding20

Maddox:

Ohkay,what's even going on?From what I've gathered,it's this:

"Would you move your staff,please?"

"Oof"

Someone talking about me,I'm too far away to hear it.

The sound of someone falling

The sound of footsteps

I'm not sure what to make of this information.

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

Thumbnail avatar 92990b190c

dragonmist1772

CAN THERE BE 2 SPYS?

• Posted at:

CALL ME 

AMBER

OR

OPAL

pantherwolf1244

Sure if Hugo doesn’t mind sharing.

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

lynxlynx3024

nope I don't but you have to read my comments first to don't say somethings double(I don't like it when 2 people are saying the same thing)

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Cayan:

I giggled when I saw Leesha first talking to a blind boy. I mean, even I noticed he was blind at first sight. And also when she overwhelmed 2 guards. Geeze... Cna that girl not think for one moment?

I walked up to the blind boy, and sat next to him, hoping he would condescend me as much as Leesha did. I tapped his shoulder, and said to him, "Hey. The name's Cayan. What's yours?" 

Phoenicia also swooped in, and landed on the boy's staff, pecking at it. I shooed her away, and waited for the boy to answer. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 92990b190c

dragonmist1772

HUGO

Please don't mind sharing the spy spot

• Posted at:

CALL ME 

AMBER

OR

OPAL