Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

All credit and stuffs go to Jester//Catshock!!~

You are just an ordinary person with an ordinary life, in a MAGICAL world.  You are just walking along, alone, one day when someone mysterious tags you with a magical orb. Then you are knocked unconcious.

You wake up in a bedroom with four other people. You, and all the others, have changed completely, in shape and in powers.  

You must team up with your opponents to fight your way out of the RING, a fighting ring with some deadly and magical opponents. It won't be easy...But it's the only way out...The only way out, ALIVE.

Positions:

The Wolf/The Jester:

(At different times, you will switch between the two)

You switch automatically between The Wolf and The Jester.

As The Wolf (in the night):  You are a black wolf with violet eyes that stands on two legs.  You wear a blue hoodie, and are very strong.  Powers: Strength, Intelligence, and Telekinesis

As The Jester (in the day):  You uh, are a jester.  You have a white mask and a jester hat, with red hair.  Powers: Uh, supreme juggling, mind reading, and super acrobatics?  Saved for Jester//Catshock.

The Witch:

You have a green cloak, with a golden amulet.  Be careful, for your flaw is the amulet.  DO NOT LOSE IT, or something really bad will happen.  Powers: Magic! Spot is open!!~

The Selkie:

You are a regular looking girl, with black hair, and a seashell necklace.  You have a cream colored dress with a blue sash on it.  You can transform into a large grey seal.  Powers: Seal strength, seal shifting, a magic voice that lulls people to sleep, and slight water powers. Spot is open!!~

The Dragon:

You are wearing a green scale tunic with dragon leather boots and a belt.  You have short, green hair with red streaks in it.  Scaly wings sprout from your back (any color is okay)  Powers: Strength, flying, fire-breathing. Spot is open!!~

The Sprite:

The smallest of the bunch, you are a small pixie about the size of a hairbrush.  Powers: Pixie-strength, flying, small magic. Spot is open!!~

--Everyone has their flaws. Specify in your form (( unless you are The Witch )). You can changed your appearence, but you can't change the things I've already specified.--

Form -- 

Name:

Age (min. 13, max. 16):

Position:

Orientation

Appearence ( Be detailed ):

Personality:

Flaw ( s ):

Crush?:

Dislikes:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Save dragon please!

• Posted at:

>ℜɮᘿl<

The creator pǝl to us...

Masquerade

Hide your face so the world will never find you

Remember, there are things far worse than a shattered chandelier

Forge your own path

The verdict is GUILTY and now she must BURN!

DCI.

7-8-14||SQUAR

dolphinbutterfly1060

Saved!!~

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar 4e26666614

undergroundencoding20

Save the witch!

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

Save Witch!!

• Posted at:

~Reve~

-Dreaming of being Meme Queen -

- About as S A L T Y as the dead sea -

"YA NASTY"

"Have you ever considered,,, maybe not?"

"Wow, what a time." 

- I don't support intolerance - 

dreamtimecrow55

aw man, nevermind. i hadnt seen the post before mine. 

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"YA NASTY"

"Wow, what a time." 

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Save the Sprite! 

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

save the selkie please!

• Posted at:

I am LE RANDOMmaybe you've heard of me as Animal"You're a doorknob" - IshmaelI am a fan of a lotta stuffCurrently a proud RPer in a whole lotta rpsmaybe random doesn't always mean funny, but i gotta be myself don't I?#rememberthelost#moresigspace

dolphinbutterfly1060

All spots saved!! And...

@Reve, Because you want to be another Witch, I'll give you two options. You can either be a witch they have to fight, or you can be just another witch that works with them. You can pick!!~

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

dreamtimecrow55

@Ash 

Okay! Though, I did have an idea for perhaps a new spot? 

Here's The idea I had, since I'd like to be Unis again. 

The Unicorn -

You have white hair and pale skin, and a silvery unicorn horn protrudes from your forehead. You also have a long tail. You powers include healing and nature magic. 

tried to write it so it would match the style the others are written in haha

so its a bit similar to the witch in terms of magical ability but also diffrent. His weakness would be his unwillingness to fight because unicorns are naturally peaceful creatures. And maybe another added onto that, i tend to think of more things when actually writing my forms

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"YA NASTY"

"Wow, what a time." 

catdragon13873

Question. Would the Sprite get basic nature powers such as making small vines and flowers grow? Or like making fruit sprout on trees? Minor stuff like that.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

dolphinbutterfly1060

@Reve, Be my guest!! As long as you fill out a form, you can have this spot.

@Jade, Yes. The Sprite gets minor powers, such as thus mentioned. But she can have some major powers. Please just even out the balance. Maybe she could be working on using her powers alot, like everyone else?? Idk.

@Everyone, Please make your forms soon!! You have until Thursday to get them filled and sent.

Alllllllso....Bump!!~

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

undergroundencoding20

Name:Angelica Herrada (Usually called Angel)

Gender:Trans girl (Used magic,don't ask.She's sensitive about that)

Orentation:Lesbian

Apperance:Angelica is tall,with coffe-colored skin,curly brown hair that reaches her shoulders,& amber eyes.She's freckled,& usually wears a dark-green cloak with a golden scarab amulet around her neck,plus a dark green cloak with a rose pink tank top that has a lace-up back,green denim jeans,& rose-pink converse hightops.

Personality:She's a lot like Yellowfang from the Warriors series-She appears to be no more than fiery & blunt,but she does indeed care,only she shows it through sass & good-natured teasing.

Flaw(s):Impulsiveness,a general disrespect for athourity,& snappishness.

Crush?:Open

Dislikes:Overley-quiet people,being passive-agressiveley misgendered,snow.

Other:She prefers fire-related magic.

• Posted at:

Yandere

Genderfluid

LGBTQ+ Shipper

dolphinbutterfly1060

Accepted!!~~

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

whaleclever14

#1: We have mainly girls in this rp, so how r we gonna work out the crushes? 

#2: I forgot to mention, this is a REAALLLLLY good rp, thanks for giving the rightful credit and rebooting it.

Name: Lakea Kelo
Age (min. 13, max. 16): 14
Position: Selkie
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearence ( Be detailed ): Her hair is silky black and about waist length. Most of the time it looks like it was crimped and slightly flattened out. Her skin is a light mocha-colored and her eyes are a turquoise-ish with flecks of grey in it. Her skin is just about flawless. Her creme-colored dress, when she moves in sunlight, seems to have a pattern of rose-gold and silver seashells. Her blue sash is slightly zigzagged. Her seashell necklace is made of rose-gold
Personality: She's quite tricky and changes easily, but most of the time she's quite kind and normally puts others needs in front of hers.
Flaw ( s ): Since she normally puts others needs in front of hers, she doesn't watch herself and can get hurt. She's also sensitive to any harmful words directed at her or to others.
Crush?: Open
Likes: She likes the water, marine life, pearls, the color turquoise, and music.  
Dislikes: Fighting, harmful words, she doesn't like most storms, 
Other: mods please let this through!!

• Posted at:

I am LE RANDOMmaybe you've heard of me as Animal"You're a doorknob" - IshmaelI am a fan of a lotta stuffCurrently a proud RPer in a whole lotta rpsmaybe random doesn't always mean funny, but i gotta be myself don't I?#rememberthelost#moresigspace

dolphinbutterfly1060

@Random, I'll play all the male roles...Or create extra if anyone else wants one. But yeah, I'm extremely skilled at Multi-Poving. So...

@Random, Accepted!! And, the re-boot and all needed to happen. I've been planning it for a few weeks...So there.

@Everyone, Forms are due by 12:00 Pm. tonight!! No later than that, or you're spot will be un-claimed. If you can't do it by tonight, please tell me.

@Everyone, Alsoooooooooooooooooooooo...If you want to have a male crush, I have five Oc's. Lars Amberrose, Echo Alderklien, Levi Frankien, Martien Rhezerkamp and Sebastiaan Vennebeke. I'll fill out a form for each...Yeah, just say which one you'd like to crush on.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

Is it okay if I make two seperate people for The Wolf and The Jester instead?  That way I'll have female and male.

EEEEEE NOSTALGIAAAAA!!! I'll make a new form for this.  Are you going to be The Dark Jester again?

Name: Catshock Histerian

Position: Just Jester!

Orientation: Bi

Appearence: Pale complexion with a white mask over her eyes.  Magenta hair that spikes down just past her shoulders.  White jumpsuit with a purple collar, four juggling balls, and shoes w/bells.

Personality: Slightly sassy, with a bossy side that will sort of take over.  She's honest, but in a blunt way.  Cautious, and athletic.  

Flaws:  She can be rude and blunt at times, but most times she's sassy and sweet.

Crush: If you make The Dark Jester, I'll do her

Likes: Candy, getting her way, sparring with other people, and mochi!

Dislikes: Tinfoil crumpling up, when someone beats her to the snarky punchline, and getting beaten.

Other:

Name: バク (he doesn't know anything else about himself, because those Japanese characters were given to him at the orphanage)

Position: The Wolf

Orientation: Straight

Appearence: Scruffy, white hair that scuffs around his head.  Two, black wolf ears and a tail.  Violet eyes with a button nose and innocent demeanor.  Wears a light blue jacket over a striped top (cobalt and white), with jeans and NIKE sneakers.

Personality: Innocent, naive, and somewhat clumsy.  He always enjoys making friends, and hates losing them.  He speaks with a slight accent that can be annoying at times, but also cute and peppy.  

Flaws: He can be ignorant at times.

Crush: OPEN 

Likes: Making friends, sunshine, the color blue, and peppermint.

Dislikes: Also dislikes the sound of tinfoil, graveyards, nighttime, and chili peppers.

Other:

Mods please let this through!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

dreamtimecrow55

i'll do my best to get my form in by tonight, im like 1/2 way done, so i'll do my best. Ive not been on top of things lately hah

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"YA NASTY"

"Wow, what a time." 

dolphinbutterfly1060

Accepted. Also...DUH I'M BEING THE DARK JESTER!!! Just...Less overpowered. Yeah...Old Dark Jester was insane. I'm less insane.

Also, MOCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

catdragon13873

Name: Fern 

Position: Sprite 

Orientation: straight 

appearance: green hair and yellow-green skin (but it works for her), big green eyes, a few freckles on her cheeks and nose. Also, green transparent butterfly wings.

Personality: seems sweet and kind, but then you go in and realize that she is that sometimes, but usually is a prankster who likes snarking and kicking butt and basically defying fairy stereotypes. 

Flaws: can be uncaring and rude, but doesn't mean it. Is antisocial at times. Also, gets super frustrated, to the point of crying in frustration and then snapping at people who try to help because she doesn't want their pity. 

Crush?: Open 

Likes: flowers, snark-to-snark fighting, bringing a knife to a gunfight and winning 

Dislikes: wasps, peanut butter, cheese. 

Other: her powers are: controlling plants and making them grow, pollen blasts (not that powerful since she's the size of a hairbrush), giving nasty poison ivy and hay fever.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

dolphinbutterfly1060

Accepted. Also...

@Reve, If you don't get it done tonight, just please turn it in by tomorrow. Thx!!

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar 67e9f6c5b8

amberelf919

Hey Ash! Its Juviaaa

• Posted at:

Other People:

Live, But NOT too hard.

Smile, but not too obvious.

Laugh, but not too loud.

Me:

Live, No.

Smile, No.

Laugh, No.

whaleclever14

@Catshock: I was wondering if my character could have a crush on Catshock :p

• Posted at:

dreamtimecrow55

Name: Unis Monoceros

Position: The Unicorn

Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Unis is all and thin, with long limbs. Fair, porcelain colored skin tone and bright blueish purple eyes. He has long white hair that goes down to the end of his shoulder blades, with bangs that part in the middle of his forehead, around a silvery unicorn horn. His hair is straight, and very shiny and silky looking. His ears are slightly pointed and he has three ear piercings in each ear. He also wears a fancy jeweled circlet on his head, and two purple and green ribbons tied around his wrists like bracelets. As far as clothing goes, he wears a flowy, floor length skirt that’s somewhat high-waisted, and what is essentially a crop top. Both are white with flowery designs in blue and purple with hints of green and yellow. On his side is a simple tattoo of a blue gem with bits of color surrounding it. Often not visible due to the skirt, he also has a long, thin tail that’s about the same tone as his skin, with a plume of white hair on the end.

His appearance is definitely airs toward feminine, and he can be mistaken for a girl at times.

Personality: He seems soft spoken and gentle, with a strong desire to make everyone else happy with little regard for himself. He apologizes a lot, even when its not necessary. He is very forgiving of others mistakes as well. Generally, he's a very calm and compassionate person, determined to help others. He can also be forgetful however, and can get very wrapped up in his own thoughts. Especially when caring for others he tends to neglect himself and his own needs as well. Very occasionally he will stand up for himself and voice his opinions but is very easily shut down if no one supports him

Flaws: Unicorns are peaceful and pure creatures by heart. This trait carries on to unis. He is very unwilling to fight, scared of it even. The more he harms other creatures the darker and more twisted he becomes.

(which is the intention of those who brought him here, since the ring is like fighting for others entertainment right? The goal of making him this way is to watch him slowly corrupt because that just makes it more interesting.)

Crush?: Open/None

Likes: Quiet spaces, Reading (particularly fantasy stories), dogs, really any flowers but especially yellow or blue ones, astronomy, pastel colors, soft things.

Dislikes: Drama, Fighting, Loud noises (they startle him), Summer/excessive heat, getting wet/being in water, having especially dry feeling skin, being dirty or in some place that's dirty.

Other:

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"YA NASTY"

"Wow, what a time." 

dolphinbutterfly1060

@Juvia, YOU MADE IT!! Yesh!! Well...You want a spot now or what?! I mean...I worked on your Oc for five straight hours yesterday so...YeAh.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

dolphinbutterfly1060

Also...@Reve, Accepted!! Also, thankyou sooooo much for making a male charecter!! Sooooo much!!

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

dreamtimecrow55

@Fair Lady Ash

No problem!

Male characters are my favorite to play haha

plus usually theres a severe lack of them on here anyway 

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"YA NASTY"

"Wow, what a time." 

dolphinbutterfly1060

@Reve, Actually, same here!! Well, we can start POVing. I'll do mah form later, because I gotta get ready for school. 

@Everyone, Start POVing!! But I'll try to POV while in school. Idk...Hopefully I'll be able.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

dolphinbutterfly1060

@Reve, Actually, same here!! Well, we can start POVing. I'll do mah form later, because I gotta get ready for school. 

@Everyone, Start POVing!! But I'll try to POV while in school. Idk...Hopefully I'll be able to POV in school!!

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

amberelf919

Name: Juvia Silver

Position: Mage/Neko

Orientation:???

Appearence: Red hair with black streaks, short flowey black dress, one red eye, other eye black

Personality: Annoying, loud, sweet, can be mean if you get on her bad side

Flaw ( s ): Nothing!

Crush?: Porter

Dislikes: cutesy pop, grandmas who only get their children white clothes, white

Other: WOOF HI ASHHH

• Posted at:

Other People:

Live, But NOT too hard.

Laugh, but not too loud.

Me:

Live, No.

Smile, No.

Laugh, No.

wolfdragon37424

@Random, sure!  However, it'll be a she-likes-Cat-and-Cat-likes-someone else.  Is that okay??

@Ash, thanks for restarting this!  I missed the RP.

POV 1: Catshock Histerian (this is from the story I made)

“Homework,” my best friend, Isabel groaned.  She held out her pale arms like a zombie and started moaning.  I rolled my eyes at her.  Isabel always made me laugh, but this time it wouldn't work.  “Who invented it anyway, Cat?”  I gave a slight smile at her use of my old nickname.

“Why do you ask?” I questioned, weaving through the crowd of teens eager to get out of school.  She grinned, her long blond hair bouncing on her shoulders.

“Nothing, I’m just feeling like punching that guy right now,” she answered.  I sighed, brushing a lock of magenta hair from my eyes. Isabel tended to praise people one minute, then wish ill on them a second later.  I smiled as she said goodbye to me, boarded the bus, and was soon out of sight. 

I began walking down the street towards my house.  I never took the bus, because my house was so close.  The streets were empty, and it was eerily quiet.  I walked faster.

There was a rustling sound behind me, and the sound of footsteps that weren’t my own.  I stopped, and so did the sound.  That’s odd, I thought, and kept walking.  Again, I heard the sound, and whirled around.  No one was there.  I laughed nervously.  Just my imagination.  Plus, if there was someone nearby, why would they be following me?  That calmed me, and I kept on down the hill. 

Suddenly, something hard and round hit me in the back, knocking me to the ground.  My vision blurred as I tumbled through the grass, then settled to a stop.  The object that had hit me was a red orb about the size of a basketball, which sat in front of me.  My vision swam, and I inched towards it, but a man strode in front of me and picked it up.  I couldn’t discern any features noticeable, except he was extremely tall, and was dressed in a black robe.  Am I being kidnapped?  I thought.  Then all went black.

POV Two: バク

I was standing in a large, grey room.  In other words, the orphanage, but not the orphanage.  Several beds with gold plaques lined up against the wall.  Great.  There was a digital screen on the wall opposite the beds, with "Day" projected onto it.  

"Excuse me, but you're blocking the road," a voice behind me spat.  I turned to see a girl with magenta hair in a white jumpsuit standing behind me.  She stormed past, tugging at her clothes with distaste.

Just the way to perk me up.

Mods please let this through!!!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

dolphinbutterfly1060

Hackimitsu 蜂蜜 --

I lean against the wall and stare at the newcomers. The small bells on my Jester Hat jingle and I smirk coldly. "You're here. All of you." I kick my foot against the pale wall and look away. "Greaaaaat." I say again, a slight irritation in my voice. I stand up straight and let my hat jingle once again. I then adjust the white mask, which covered most of my face.

@Jester//Catschock, Oml, yes!! This Rp was sooo much fun!! I had to re-boot it!!

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

whaleclever14

@Catshock: Yes, I'm fine with that

@Ash: I'll POV tomorrow

• Posted at:

whaleclever14

Lakea:

"My school day consisted of a boring lecture on writing narratives in English, a quite boring science experiment, easy math, and quite the ordinary day," I said to my friend, Malani. 
"Well, it was pretty boring," she said with her crooked smile. The school bell rang and we said our goodbyes. I started on the path behind the school building that only I used, and noticed that it wasn't as alive with insects as it normally was. I didn't see the birds that landed on my finger or the deer that came near when I sang. I was singing rather half-heartedly when something hit me in the back, and I collapsed. As my vision dimmed, I saw a tall, black figure holding a blue-grey orb. Something came out of the orb, and I blacked out. 

When I woke up, I was in a room with a girl with magenta hair and one with a jester hat and a mask. There was a mirror, so I decided to look in it. But, for some reason, my short, blond hair was long and silky, and had turned black. My eyes were now turquoise, and my pale skin was mocha-colored. I was wearing a long, white dress, with seashell patterns. I was also wearing a rose-gold seashell necklace. I was about to say something, when I thought better and just went over to a bed and collapsed on it. 

• Posted at:

amberelf919

Juvia Walks around.. "So these are the.. People..? Wow, we are becoming more and more desparete.."

• Posted at:

Other People:

Live, But NOT too hard.

Laugh, but not too loud.

Me:

Live, No.

Smile, No.

Laugh, No.

undergroundencoding20

Angelica:

"You!Get over here before I slap that smirk off your face!"I snap at the masked person(Probably a bad idea,but at this point,I don't care)."Who are you? What am I doing here?Where are we?"

• Posted at:

Yandere

Genderfluid

LGBTQ+ Shipper

dolphinbutterfly1060

Hackimitsu 蜂蜜 ~

"Hmm?" I smirk and turn to face one of the kids. "You need to learn to respect me. Not treat me like ****. I won't stand for it." I growl and pull out a whip. Secretly, I wished I didn't have to use it yet. But some times call for some odd measures. "And no." I continue. "I'm not answering any of your questions...Sugarplum." I cruelly smile and go back to my place against the wall. The kids here were so...Rude.

Clearly, they needed to be taught some manners. And that was why I was there. To chase them...Hunt them. Give them a near-death experience. Yes...This would be fun. I clap loudly and a stack of cards appears in my hands. "Well, now..."

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

dolphinbutterfly1060

Bump!!~

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

amberelf919

Juvia sees a red cap. "Mhmm, a RedCap then. Well.. Oh." A RedCap slapped her. "OK.. You have forced me to do magic, then?" She casts a spell, making the RedCap encased in ice. 

• Posted at:

Other People:

Live, But NOT too hard.

Laugh, but not too loud.

Me:

Live, No.

Smile, No.

Laugh, No.

wolfdragon37424