Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

2 blue bloods 2 peasants. A prophecy that needs them to come together and save the world. The 4 were all born of the elements and were meant to come together and stop The Malevolent, an army that is taking over their world. They were all taken as children to the future to remain safe from harm and all ended up in present day, our world. They were all taken to different foster homes and dark magic was placed on their faces so that nobody can see their faces in the present day world. Because of this most of them were bullied, teased and tormented. But they're all drawn to the magical mirrors placed in their houses that will take them back to their world and stop The Malevolent.

Rules:

Please make sure that the gender's are equal (2 girls 2 boys)

No fighting over spots whoever saved the spot first gets it.

Saves last for 3 days, including the day you post your save on.

The elements are Air, Earth, Fire and Water. Those are the only elements that will be in this specific RP.

Your character has control over all of their element therefore they can’t really be OP

No Mary or Gary Sues (A.K.A. Perfect characters)

You are indeed allowed to have pets in this RP, but you don’t have to.

They are all the same age (16), but I’m going to test you and put age anyway

Put your element in other. If your element is wind put wind in white, if your element is water put water in blue, if your element is fire put fire in red and if your element is earth put earth in brown. (If that didn’t make any sense just put your element in other)

Spots:

Water Blue Blood (Taken by me)

Fire (Open)

Air Blue Blood (Open)

Earth (Open)

Remember, 2 girls 2 guys!

And finally…..

The Form:

Name:

Appearance-

Build:

Height:

Facial Features:

Outfit:

Personality-

Positive Traits:

Negative Traits:

Dislikes:

Quirks (Optional):

Element-

Element:

Does your character’s element affect them in any way?:
Miscellaneous-

Pet (Optional):

Blue Blood or Peasant:
Other:

My Form:

Name: Katrina or Kat Catorce

Appearance-

Build: Skinny with a slight build but she still has some muscle.

Height: She’s about 5’7 and isn’t tall compared to her foster family.

Facial Features: She’s drop dead gorgeous with perfect facial features and is a mix between a movie star and the prettiest kid in the world. She has white-blond hair with icy blue eyes and is a little tan and a little fair. Her face is one most would envy, but her face is hidden by dark magic in case he Malevolent find her until she gets to her world. So she’s mocked and people are getting curious every day about how she looks.

Outfit: She wears a dark blue shirt with sleeves that end in frills on her shoulders with white washed ripped jeans and a jean jacket.

Personality-

Positive Traits: She compassionate, Empathetic, Kind, Caring and a good person to hand out and be with. She’s very welcoming and can make the meanest people smile if she tries. It’s a weird trait for her to have as the only friend she has is her little dog, Snowball. She tries her best to welcome all and sometimes gets hurt because she tries too hard. She once came to a new school and was immediately taken into a group of cheerleaders because she’s a cheerleader. Unfortunately all they wanted to do is “jokingly”  make fun of her. The end result was Katrina being covered in slime.

Negative Traits: She’s a buzzkill and is quick to trust which could be a positive trait but she’s gotten hurt many times because of it. She always follows the rules, but tattles every time a little thing happens which makes people hate her. She also thinks that she’s nothing and doesn’t deserve anything except to be laughed at. She obviously also has a lot of insecurities, like WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE? But once she sees her looks she’ll still think she’s nothing.

Likes: She loves her dog Snowball who is her only friend aside from her family. She also loves her adoptive family, she has 5 siblings. The youngest is Michael who’s 1 and from then it goes Sally (3), Michelle (8), Lilly (10) Cleo (16) Same as Katrina. She also loves to read fantasy having no idea that she’s really a part of one. She also does Cheerleading, Skiing, and LOVES swim team.

Dislikes: She hates it being super hot outside in summer, but loves the fact that she gets to swim. She also hates germs, and has claustrophobia and arachnophobia. She hates the fact that she’s never been able to see her face and constantly fears people in general and what they will think of her. She also desperately wants friends and wishes to be a part of something bigger than just the “real world.”

Quirks (Optional): She bites her lip and sometimes counts in her head when she’s nervous. She also loves the cold, ice, winter, snow and everything about it. She also loves Christmas and goes to a cabin every year with her parents.

Element-

Element: Water

Does your character’s element affect them in any way?: She’s bullied for not being able to see her face because people think she’s just hiding her ugly face. She also doesn’t get cold easily or at all and heals in water. She can also control water itself but doesn’t realize it until she turns 16.
Miscellaneous-

Pet (Optional): A little 2 month old pomeranian dog named Snowball that never ages.

Blue Blood or peasant: Blue Blood
Other: Water

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

"Not all those who wander are lost."

May your arrow fly forever true.

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

All GangWE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Save the Earth spot! Also it's a girl.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L/A

Beauty and brains? I'll take both, please.

I'm obsessed with shipping please help.

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#HammockFlavoredDrinkFamily

#FluffehReturns

#UnBanFafnir

#rememberSally

9/11/17

Thumbnail avatar 0b1cf5190c

moonmoon397

Save Fire! It's a boy

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

Please refresh page or try again later

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

air, boy. save for me. (it'll be hard POVing as a boy lel)

• Posted at:

The New

The Improved

The One

The Only

RANDOM/INSTINCT FLUFFEH

Byourself - everyonelsitaken.

DON'SEWHCAN'BMYSELF

#RemberTheLost

#Smile

Thumbnail avatar 83ce3cbcb7

salmondragon55

Sounds like fun  ^.^

Name: Future name is Penny McKay, Prophecy name is Porpentina Fortescue (goes by Penny anyway)

Appearance- She is a little odd compared to her adopted family.  While she matches in height at 5'9 to her mother (which also puts her between the hights of her big and little sisters), she has strawberry blond hair.

Build: Not thin, but not too chunky either, she's the best of both.  She looks stable and she is unusually strong.

Height: 5'9

Facial Features: She's got lots of freckles across her nose.  Her face is a little on the round side with pleasant proportions and striking eyes.  Her eyes mimic the colors she puts on (more green or more blue will bring out that color).  Has braces with glow in the dark bands on the brackets.

Outfit: Usually blue jeans with a rip in the knee due to sliding around outside and a nice t-shirt.

Personality-

Positive Traits: Smart, though she knows that she has a lot to learn.  Easy to make friends because she does not reject someone just because they are different.  Athletic, plays as a catcher for her softball team (she's got a talent for it and it's a position on the field where you need to have a mask on at all times.  It's perfect for someone with a strange face issue!) and as a front row player in volleyball.  Loyal to those she loves.  Works hard to achieve her dreams.

Negative Traits: Trying to be friends with everyone, it does not always work out since bullies exist.  Working hard sometimes gets in the way of social activity, so she can forget to be a part of life.  Finds it hard to stand up to her own bullies because a part of her feels like they could be right.

Likes: READING! Family, friends, and sports.  Being nerdy with her best friend.

Dislikes: Bullies (obviously), people trying to ruin the outdoors on purpose or with their uncaring ways, herself at times.

Quirks (Optional): Oh so nerdy.  Science is life.  Books are wonderful and she gets lost in their worlds.

Element-

Element: Earth

Does your character's element affect them in any way?: Yes, she is drawn to the outdoors like a moth the a flame.  Inside makes her skin itch if she stays in too long.  Climbing trees, getting muddy, and studying the animals in the forest and fields around her make her life enjoyable.  She has always understood earth and biological sciences and passionately pursues it in and out of school.
Miscellaneous-

Pet (Optional): An English Mastiff puppy named Thor

Blue Blood or Peasant: Peasant
Other: As the earth element, may I communicate with animals upon turning 16?

• Posted at:

The name's Salmon, or Sunrise to my wolf pals (HOWL)

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

A Dragon Rider, Green Rider, and a Green Cloak,

A Writer and Future Veterinarian,

I am Royality, a daughter of the High King.

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

moonmoon397

Name: Kei Fangh

Appearance-

Build: I guess broad shoulders with a slim structure and strong muscles.

Height: 5"8' Basically the tallest in his foster family.

Facial Features: Chiseled jaw with tan skin and dark blond hair with blue streaks around the top. He has dark blue eyes and very visible freckles that run over his nose. On his right ear he wears an egyptian styled ear cuff given to him by his little foster sister on his 14th birthday.

Outfit: Likes to wear a black tankt-top with blue and black flannel over it(Unbuttoned). He has black jeans that are torn around the knees and thighs and swamp green army boots.

Personality-

Positive Traits: Makes a lot of puns and dad jokes. Tends to compliment people more on their good features and doesn't ever really see a bad trait in people unless he's annoyed by them. He likes to give out a lot of hugs and tends to cuddle people a lot... He's basically a giant warm teddy bear. Never really keeps secrets of his own but will keep anyone else's secrets or his own secrets if it involves something private of someone else.

Negative Traits: When he is mad he tends to call out the bad qualities of people and deeply regrets it after. Doesn't really tell people about his own difficulties until it gets too problematic.

Likes: Fluffy things and sleeping. Chilly weather, Dad jokes and short girls. He's also deeply in love with his cat Grey and the family dog Mastiff.

Dislikes: Narcissist , insects, scaly things, and hot weather.

Quirks (Optional):Likes to rub peoples knuckles and pops his knuckles when stressed. If he doesn't feel the popping satisfaction it makes him more stressed.

Element-

Element: Fire

Does your character’s element affect them in any way?: Due to always being warm, he prefers cold weather.
Miscellaneous-

Pet (Optional): Mastiff

Blue Blood or Peasant: Peasant I think? Can you define them??
Other: Fire deals with slight depression(In the form of anger) and Anxiety.

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

catdragon13873

Name: Jade Oakes 

Build: slight 

Height: about 5'9 

Facial Features: above average size eyebrows, heart face shape. She's very pretty but not supermodel pretty. Kind of tan, but not really. Also, shoulder length chocolate brown hair with a bright green streak. About this color

Outfit: she wears a light blue shirt with an atom design that says Positive Attitude, but nobody sees it because she always wears this turquoise down vest. She wears jean shorts or jeans depending on the weather. She also has auburn boots and black framed glasses with silver flecks.

Personality: 

Positive traits: Notices thing she pretty quickly, can memorize pretty much anything. Also, very loyal, and even if she finds someone annoying, she will defend them from most things. She understands what it means to stand up to a friend if need be, and will act as a mediator. She is nerdy and takes pride in it. She is a peacemaker who doesn't like conflict among friends but enjoys kicking the enemy's butt. 

Negative traits: Is so much of a bookworm/binge-watcher/video game addict that she can be antisocial. Is sarcastic, sometimes to the point of being rude. Doesn't always know the effect she has on others, and sometimes needs to be told. Also, she finds many people annoying. 

Likes: cats, books, binge watching, video games, quite a few foods. 

Dislikes: wasps, unfriendly people, annoying people 

Quirks: makes up nicknames for everybody and I mean everybody she meets 

Element: Earth 

Does the element affect them?: no, not really. She's pretty out of it anyways. 

Pet: a white cat with a few gray patches named Frosty. Yes she's Earth but that doesn't mean her cat has to have an earthy name.

Blue Blood or Peasant: Peasant 

Other: not really

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L/A

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#FluffehReturns

#UnBanFafnir

#rememberSally

9/11/17

catdragon13873

I made a form but it didn’t go through

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L/A

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#FluffehReturns

#UnBanFafnir

#rememberSally

9/11/17

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

Actually, I'm not going to do this RP. Sorry!

• Posted at:

The New

The Improved

The One

The Only

RANDOM/INSTINCT FLUFFEH

Byourself - everyonelsitaken.

DON'SEWHCAN'BMYSELF

#RemberTheLost

#Smile

salmondragon55

Oh no, nobody had posted anything when I started my character and somebody did a quick and smart save.  What should I do board leader?

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

frostdawn272

I have made this MANY times but it's not going through. Jade and Error are accepted and Error can Katrina have a crush on your character? 

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

frostdawn272

@Jade Accepted!
@Error Accepted!

@Samondragon55 Great form, but the spot was already saved by Jade. If you want you can have Infinity's spot and I can change it to a girl if it's that important. (And if Error's character doesn't mind being the only boy on the team.) 

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

catdragon13873

Um... it wasn't exactly quick. The form must have taken a while. Anyways, maybe there should be 2 of each power. It wouldn't change the story THAT much... would it?

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L/A

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#FluffehReturns

#UnBanFafnir

#rememberSally

9/11/17

frostdawn272

Sorry, I forgot to say what the definitions of the peasant/blue blood. Basically both of you are peasants (just because air is the other blue blood) my character is a blue blood which is just the royalty of their world. I did this because the people in their world weren't getting along and the prophecy made royalty and peasants work together.  I also didn't add a crush spot on the form, but if it's OK with you, Error can Katrina have a crush on your character?

Also, I forgot to add on the form that Katrina is supermodel/prettiest person in the world pretty because of her powers. Her clear icy blue eyes are from her water powers and her white hair is because of her powers as well. She's obviously very recognizable because she's drop dead gorgeous so a spell was placed on her face to make a shadow always over her face until she's taken back to her world. Also, when we start POVing they'll all go to school together and become friends, because they'll be magically drawn to each other. In the first POV's it'll be the first day back from Summer.

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

Oh!! Please save male person with Aeroknesis!! Much appreciated.

• Posted at:

"Simply a sketch. Nothing perfect, or divine. Just simplistic lines."

frostdawn272

@salmondragon55 You can have the Air spot, but a save is a save and it wouldn't be fair to take away the spot from Jade after she already saved a spotone fair and square.

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

catdragon13873

Okay! Also, Jade will call Kei KK and will call Katrina either Catgirl or KitKat. 

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L/A

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#FluffehReturns

#UnBanFafnir

#rememberSally

9/11/17

catdragon13873

My last post was a bit out of context I apologize. Um... it implied in your last post that I had saved the air spot was I moved there to make it fair I don’t mind it if I was.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L/A

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#FluffehReturns

#UnBanFafnir

#rememberSally

9/11/17

frostdawn272

@Jade you're the Earth character I was telling salmondragon55 (I don't know her nickname) that she could have the air spot but it'd probably have to be a boy.

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

frostdawn272

@Zylphia Saved, but there may be a chance that with all this drama going around someone else might get the spot.

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

Excuse me, but I don't mind someone else taking my spot. You probably would like to have it more. So I'm un-saving it, in case anyone else would like to claim it. It's better off this way.

• Posted at:

"Simply a sketch. Nothing perfect, or divine. Just simplistic lines."

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

I'll take Zylphia's spot please. 

• Posted at:

"If it doesn't hurt her,

why does it hurt me so much?"

"I'm never going to laugh, smile, or...

Do anything with her anymore..."

"I thought we'd be forever... I should've known that was a lie."

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

moonmoon397

Yes, she can have a crush on Kei, Sorry I took forever to reply. And I'm totally up for that Nickname for Kei!

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

frostdawn272

@ Blue, because salmondragon55 hasn't answered the spot's yours. So, saved!

P.S. Sorry if I keep sounding sort of harsh or mean I don't mean to be it's just DRAMA.

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

catdragon13873

It's fine no one likes drama

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L/A

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#FluffehReturns

#UnBanFafnir

#rememberSally

9/11/17

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

Nope. No one likes drama. I see enough of that stuff in school...

• Posted at:

RAINBOW

Proud Christian|A Character|Oldie

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Hate on the trait, not the person.

RememberOurLost|Aspiring Author|Gryffindor

frostdawn272

Lol, I'm debating if Blue doesn't make a form and forgets to have Air be a random side character. Blue has until tomorrow though because she posted her save on the 8th. 

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

moonmoon397

So can we all see each others face or no?

And everyone else can NOT see our fave right? How does that work? Is it like in an aime when something drastic happens and you can see the shadows on their face but not their eyes? Or is it just convenient things like they're hair is in the way or maybe they have stack of paper/books in front of them?

Also I wont be responding this weekend due to a trip to pilgrimage.

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Will my spot have to be male or female? Im pretty sure its male...

• Posted at:

"If it doesn't hurt her,

why does it hurt me so much?"

"I'm never going to laugh, smile, or...

Do anything with her anymore..."

"I thought we'd be forever... I should've known that was a lie."

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

salmondragon55

My apologies for the delay I was doing so much science!  Ok so I lost spots, that's alright.  May I play some sort of character like a guardian perhaps?  I would love to be a non-power character support if that would be ok!  Sounds like an interesting challenge

OH!  And you can call me Salmon or Sunrise.  Those are my usual names throughout the game and boards.

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

salmondragon55

Hello?

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

moonmoon397

Up...

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

salmondragon55

Did this thread die?

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.