Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

The girl sat on the couch in her living room, murmuring incoherently to herself as she read the book. She was about one fourth of the way through. She was about to turn the page, but something caught her eye. On the center of her large red rug sat a small golden box that hadn't been there when she sat down.

She stood up and looked at the box. No one else was home, they were all out somewhere else. Her mom and dad were seeing the newest Marvel movie, the one that had just come out, and her brother was with one of his friends at their house. She walked to the box. It had a note on it. All it said was “Here, have a gift. ~C.P.” She didn't know anyone with the initials C.R. She took the box and shook it. It seemed harmless. Anyways, who was she to look a gift horse in the mouth?

She went to the kitchen with the box. She got out her mother's scissors and cut the ribbon tying it shut. She pulled it off eagerly. She slowly lifted the lid off the box.

She screamed, something was pouring out of the box, why her, why her? She thought she felt her mind connect with four others, but it was probably her imagination. After a second, though it seemed like an eternity, everything went black, and she collapsed into the comforting darkness.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

✩Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Rainber | #STS

puppybutterfly126

She woke up. Where was she? She was awake, but she was in complete darkness. How had she gotten here? The box, that’s right.

“Hello? Is anyone there?” she called into the darkness. It echoed, but no one answered.

“Hello?,” she whispered, again to no response at first

“Hello, Trina.” Trina started. Where did the voice come from? How did it know her name? “He he he. Yes, little one, I might seem creepy, but  I assure you I mean you no harm. I have come to help. As a token of my goodwill....”

A small box dropped in front of her. She could hardly see it. She took it hesitantly. “Oh, yes. I forgot you came here by that box on your floor.  My enemy managed to get that to you before I could stop him. It transported you 1,000,000 years into the future. This is to help you, I assure you.”

“1,000,000 YEARS!?!?!?!?!,” Trina yelled.

“Unfortunately, yes. Now that you’re here, only you can save us. You will also find two boys and two girls like you who want to join you. Three you can trust, the other one you can’t. Unfortunately, that’s all I know about them. I don’t know who they are or the one who isn’t trustworthy. I brought them all to different parts of this world. Beware, this future world is very different and you could get lost. I must go. Another has awakened. ”

“Wait! Don’t go! I need…” but there was silence. Suddenly, she heard a small whine next to her. The room was lit up at that whine.

A small gray husky puppy - at least that’s what she thought it was - stood up next to her. It nuzzled her. It had come out of the box. There was a scroll next to it as well. She picked up the puppy and took the scroll. She opened it.

In a neat hand, these words were written: Greetings, Trina. This scroll contains what I was not able to tell you before I left. C.P. is coming after you and wants to kill you so he can rule all of time. You were to be killed by lightning strike as soon as you arrived, but I have a spy in her factory who messed with the coordinates the box was supposed to send you to. Instead, it sent you to this cave. This husky will help you find the others. Her name is Shaylyn. Treat her as though she were your sister. When you are all together, I will come.

~The Voice on the Wind

She stared down at the writing. Well, better get out of here, she thought.

She picked up Shaylyn. “Can you get me out of here, Shaylyn?,” she asked the puppy, remembering that she wouldn’t call a sister “girl.” The husky yipped and trotted over to one side of the space. She punched the wall above where Shaylyn was sniffing and it collapsed. Sunlight filled her eyes. She picked up the husky.

“We’re free, Shaylyn!”

✵~❀~✵

Trina started down along the nearby road, Shaylyn sniffing in front of her. She let the husky lead her. She wondered about who she was going to find first. Suddenly, she realized something. She wasn’t wearing the clothes she’d been wearing when she opened the box on her floor. Instead, she was wearing a yellow dress with golden lightning bolts embroidered on it. She felt her ears. Her golden crosses had little golden lightning bolts dangling from them.

“Huh,” she said. She touched her neck. Her cross was still there, but it had two golden lightning charms on the side. She shrugged. It was still ok. She continued following Shaylyn.

About ten minutes later, she came upon a man riding an… interesting horse. It looked mostly normal, but it had scales instead of fur. The scales were obviously the same color it would have been had it had fur, but it was still unusual.

“Can you tell me what’s down this road, sir?”

“Sure, sweetheart. That leads to Kata-no Village, a small tech-savvy farming town. You should be fine there.” She nodded a thanks and headed after Shaylyn again.

Later, Trina realized that she was hungry. The box suddenly felt heavy in her pocket. She took it out. In it there was food and, to her surprise, sleeping clothes. She ate the food and went on, Shaylyn in the lead.

At dusk, she picked Shaylyn up and went into the shrubs on the side of the road. She took off the dress and put on the pajamas. A sleeping bag had appeared in the box. How the Hershey is everything getting into this box? And how does it FIT?  Trina wondered. She took it out and rolled it open on the ground. Trina snuggled into it and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

✵~❀~✵

Nine hours later, Trina woke up. She nudged Shaylyn with her foot and the little puppy woke up. She perked up immediately and was up and on the go. She ran circles around Trina as she got back in her new clothes.

As soon as Trina was ready to get back on the road, Shaylyn ran in front of her and went on. Trina had to jog to keep up with the energetic little puppy. The dust cloud they kicked up was legendary.

Unfortunately for them, that made it easy for a spy to sneak up behind them. He was C.P.’s top spy and wasn’t going to let his boss down. He was the best at everything a spy needed to be good at. Unfortunately for him, Trina’s hearing was even more legendary than the dust cloud she was making.

She heard footsteps behind her and whirled around. There, standing in the settling dust, was a man dressed in all black. He pointed some sort of gun thing at her. Before Trina knew what she was doing, she was running at the man. She felt as if there was lightning in her veins, empowering her. Allowing her to do what she had never done before.

He shouted in surprise at the courage that she was showing. He recovered himself and let out multiple shots from his gun. She dodged them with ease.

How am I doing this? Trina thought to herself as she elbowed the man in the gut, causing him to drop the gun. She grabbed the barrel and knocked him unconscious before he could reveal any hidden weapons. She stopped short. The lightning she had felt in her veins drained away as she stood there.

Well, I don’t know WHAT that was, but better check him for weapons. Trina checked everywhere she could think of that a weapon could be concealed. She found two more guns and a knife. She put them in the pack that had just appeared in the box. It, like the rest of her outfit, was buttercup yellow with golden lightning bolts embroidered on it.

She pulled out a rope and tied him to a tree. She gagged him with some linen she found on the ground. She wasn’t going to hurt him any more than she had to, but it was better to be on the safe side.

“Let’s take a path OFF the road so we don’t run into anyone else who wants to kill us, Shaylyn,” she told the puppy. The husky obediently went off the road. Trina followed.

They took a path through trees, weaving, dipping, and ducking. Trina wasn’t about to take her chances with the road after what had just happened. She did not want to have to beat up some random guy again. Or tie him to a tree. She still wondered if she was being followed, however.

Trina jumped. There had been a crash in the woods behind her. She heard someone swearing about trees and their job and smart girls that were hard to track.

As silently as she could, she nudged Shaylyn.

The husky got the note and started running as quickly and quietly as she could. Trina followed. They were still kind of loud, and the person heard them running. They sprinted after the girl and the husky.

Trina got that lightning feeling again. She picked up Shaylyn and left her pursuer behind. The person drooped to the ground and started snoring, devoid of any energy. Trina ran and ran, not getting tired. She ran back onto the road and kept sprinting, not caring that she kicked up even more dust than before. All she knew was that she needed to get to the village, needed to hide, needed to find the others.

Several people stopped in amazement as she ran past them. One yelled,”Hey, missy, where you going in such a hurry? Only thing this way in the next few miles is Kata-no Village!”

“That’s where I’m going,” she called back. She kept running. A horse galloped next to her. It wasn’t one of the scaly ones, but one of the ones she was used to, and it had a bow on it and a note on the bow. All it said was V.o.t.W, but she got the message. Not skipping a beat, she jumped and landed perfectly on the horse.

The horse immediately went into a gallop, going even faster than Trina had. Trina sat in the saddle, feeling the burst of energy she had had drain away. Shaylyn was surprisingly keeping up with the horse.

The road was now giving her a rural feel, for the brush on the side of the road was overgrown and dense. It soon got so bad that the horse could not navigate correctly. Trina was forced to get off the horse. She pulled a leaf cutter out of the magic box and started cutting the shrubs. She was going to keep the horse, because who knew when it would come in handy?

Only God, Trina thought as she led the horse and cut the shrubs in their way, Shaylyn had leaped onto the horse and was napping on the saddle. I’m going to need to  name the horse, she thought. What was a good horse name? It looked like the white horse from Breath of the Wild, so she named it Zelda, what she had named the in-game horse.

“Hey, Zelda,” she said to the horse. The horse nickered and stamped its hoof. She took that as the horse seal of approval. She continued cutting.

She soon came to a clearing. The horse dipped her head and started eating the green grass that grew there. Trina realized it was again almost dark. She got into her pajamas and rolled out her sleeping bag. She strung a string around the clearing and put alarms at foot intervals so if someone came in her sleep, she’d hear the alarms go off.

She got into her sleeping bag, but she couldn’t fall asleep. Neither of her companions could, either. They were all so restless. Something was wrong.

A low growl came from the woods. Brush rustled. The wind started howling. Trina stood up and quickly put on her clothes. A growl came from the other direction. She pulled a sword out of the box. She’d had training with a sword back in her time, so she knew how to use one.

Growls came from all sides. Five bears walked toward the clearing. But they were… wrong somehow. They were drooling way too much, and their eyes were red. She noticed that part of their head had been replaced.

As the first one set foot in the clearing, Trina ran to Shaylyn, picked her up, and jumped onto Zelda. As soon as Trina was settled, Zelda took off at a gallop. She clung to Zelda’s mane as the horse traversed the road, leaving the bears behind. But the bears still ran after them.

Zelda took a sharp turn and ran into a copse of trees. The bears ran down the road, intent on pursuit but not noticing those they were running after weren’t in front of them. The trio waited for a minute or two then continued on their way.

As soon as Trina got on Zelda, Zelda started to trot. They didn’t gallop because it might attract more crazy animals, but they still made good time. Shaylyn took turns running beside them or resting behind Trina.

They kept going until daybreak. Trina settled in a tree to keep bears from getting her. She took Shaylyn with her. Zelda was left untethered so she could run if anything came. She picked a wide tree branch and laid out her sleeping bag. She went to sleep once her head hit the pillow.

Trina woke up to the sun shining brightly in her eyes. She blinked rapidly to restore her vision. The horse was still standing, and Shaylyn was still on her, so she took that as a good sign. She gently removed Shaylyn and climbed down. She reached up and took the still-sleeping puppy off the branch and got on Zelda. The horse started, started walking, and with time, worked up to a canter.

✵~❀~✵

An hour later, Trina stroked Shaylyn with one hand, holding onto the horse’s mane with another. Shaylyn was still asleep somehow. Zelda steadily cantered down the road, kicking up a miniscule amount of dust.

Trina heard people moving. She looked up into the trees. Above her, black-clad men ran on the tree branches thick enough to support their weight. She took the guns that she had taken from her first assailant out of her pack.

Don’t kill, wound or scare, Trina told herself. She aimed and fired. The shot hit a tree branch and the man on it fell. He hit his head on the road and was knocked unconscious. She fired again and the remaining men fell, as they had been on the same branch. They fell heavily and blacked out near their co-worker.

The trio rode on. The dust was still the same, but they seemed to be unwatched. The silence was disturbing. There were no bees buzzing or birds chirping. She started to get scared. Where are all the animals?

A gunshot sounded. A bird had been flying above her, but it fell to the ground dead. They’re being hunted! This is a hunting ground! We need to get out of here. Thankfully, Zelda hadn’t spooked when the gunshot sounded. Trina urged her into a gallop. They needed to get out, and soon, or they might end up a trophy on someone’s wall.

They galloped down the road. Shaylyn had woken up in all the commotion and was now running beside the horse. The brush started to clear out. Just then, a bullet rushed past them. They were being hunted.

Zelda ran as fast as she could. Bullets screamed by, but miraculously none hit them. They kept going. The shrubbery got thinner and thinner. Soon, the brush cleared completely. A village came into view. They headed down the road to the village.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

WAIT I GOT STARS FOR THAT

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

You think you don't deserve my stars????

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

Keep posting!!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

Ayyy BotW 

• Posted at:

Hi my name is Red and You’re watching Disney Channel

7th Grade Male

Pokemon Trainer

Boy Scout

BotW is life

Campaigner 

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

SAMB B-Day: 12/5/2017(dec.)

puppybutterfly126

YES ZELDA IS AWESOME- Next post should have chapter 2

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Do you plan on publishing this when finished?

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

The Earth is flat, NASA can't change the truth

"Now that I'm awake & and I can't turn back I know space is fake and the Earth is flat" -Amber Plaster, Earth Not a Globe

"I sailed right home to tell everyone- The Earth is so flat!" -Smith 

Thumbnail avatar 268c6484d9

magicdragon1569

This is awesome! Keep writing! :D

• Posted at:

❦Back-Up Account For: Phynix❦

★Splatoon 2 Master★

✌Spicy Calamari Inkantation✌

☮Keep Calm and SAMB on☮

❤Splatoo 2 Obsessed❤

♕Green Queen♕

✈Why do I even have a Back-Up Account???✈

ಌHome-Thread @: /310654ಌ

Mods Please Let This Through

puppybutterfly126

Yes I do

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

:| It's not coming through

Mods tell me if you like want me to break it up or something

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

Chapter 2 - Arrival

The town was blocked off. It had a sign above it, Kata-no Village. The wall she was facing appeared to be a large pixel wall, but as she put her hand on it, her hand stopped when it hit the wall. She felt the wall.

"Please give identity," a the wall said. It scanned her. "Box from VOICE detected," it said after a second. "Admission granted." The wall in front of her powered down. She walked into the village. Just then, a blond girl materialized next to her. She was hugging a fluffy white puppy that looked like Boo. Except the fact that it was white.

A taxi drove into the town. A black-haired girl got out just as a lime green-haired boy smashed into it. The smashed taxi drove off. The girl stumbled and ran after the taxi. It disappeared before she could get to it. They were all wearing clothes similar to mine. The girls were wearing dresses, the one who came by taxi wore blue with embroidered raindrops and the other wore red embroidered with fire. The boy had a green tunic with leaves embroidered onto it.

Another boy walked into the square. He was in all white with silver airy swirls on his tunic. He had black hair that flowed down to his shoulders. They all walked toward the center. They recognized that they were here for the same reason.

They stood in awkward silence for a moment. Trina put her hand out. “I’m Trina. It’s nice to meet you all.” We all shook hands. The one in red introduced herself as Katrina. Trina noticed how pretty she was.

“Has anyone told you before how gorgeous you are?” Trina asked her. She shook her head numbly.

“No… I’m ugly. That’s what I’ve always been told.”

“Uh… then what everyone’s been telling you is a lie.” Trina said. “Some girls get that way. They were probably jealous.”

“Oh. Well then, thank you for telling me.” she said. Trina nodded and smiled.

The others then introduced themselves. The other girl was Hachirou. The two boys were Kura and Rezi. She thought about what Voice had told her.

One of these people is a traitor, she thought. But which one?

She ruled out Katrina. The girl had arrived just after her and seemed too sweet to be a spy or traitor. Kura just seemed a bit… clumsy, but she didn’t sense any malice. That left Hachirou or Rezi. Hachirou obviously was skilled at hiding feelings, but that’s where Trina’s empathy came in. She could actually sense what others were feeling. Hachirou was nervous and uncomfortable. Rezi was calm and collected, but there was something else she couldn’t put her finger on.  

Rezi had arrived last, but who knew what conversations had gone on in the taxi between Hachirou and whomever else in there? Who knew what hid behind those glasses?

I’ll keep an eye on the two, she finally decided.

“Trina?” Katrina said. She shook herself, bringing her back to the present.

“Sorry. Just thinking. I do a lot of that.”

She noticed Hachirou trying to walk away. She ran after her. “Where are you going?”

Hachirou replied, without turning around,”It’s obvious I’m not supposed to be here. I’m nothing like the rest of you.”

Trina stopped. Hachirou’s logic made no sense. “If you aren’t meant to be here,” she called,” then why are you wearing those clothes? Us three, me, Katrina, and you, are the only ones here wearing this style!” She saw Hachirou looking down at the dress in surprise. She obviously hadn’t noticed it.

The others walked towards them. Hachirou sighed. “I guess I can stay… but if anything happens to prove I’m not meant to be here, I’m leaving.”

“You don’t understand, Hachirou,” Trina told her.”We can’t leave. We’re not in our own time.”

“What?” she gasped. “Then what time are we in?”

“From what I’ve gathered, 1,002,017.” Hachirou gaped at her, but quickly composed herself.

“Well, how do we get back, then?”

“We do whatever we were sent here to do. And to do that, we need you. You’re a part of the team, Hachirou, whether you like it or not.”

She sighed. “Alright, but at the first sign that I don’t belong here I’m leaving.”

“You said that already. But ok.” Trina said. “We’ll just try to prove to you that you do belong here.”

✵~❀~✵

The two walked back toward the main group. They stood there, waiting. Trina walked toward them.

“VOICE!” she called. “We are all together now. What do we do now?”

They heard a rush of wind.

“Hello again, Trina,” called the Voice on the Wind. “Ahhh. You are with the others. You are…”

“Hachirou.”

“Kura.”

“Katrina.”

“Rezi.”

“Welcome, then, all of you, to 1,002,017. I trust Trina has told you that you are in the future?”

“Yes,” Hachirou told her. Everyone else gaped and looked at her in surprise. “Well, she did tell me!”

“We just got here, Voice,” Trina told her. “I haven’t had time to explain everything!”

“Well then, you are in 1,002,017. You all came from 2017, and were called here for a reason. C.P., the notorious president of the world in this time, is intent on extending her reign through all of time. To do that, she needed to kill 5 people from 1,000,000 years ago. You are those five. You each came here in some technological way. It might have seemed like magic, but technology is that highly advanced now. But to rule time, C.P. needs to rely on ancient, evil magics. No one has ever succeeded in making it work, but that was because they had no proper way of bringing people forward in time. People always died before they made it, rendering the magic ineffectual. But now with the proper technology, C.P. has brought you to the future. She is closer than anyone else to actually completing the spell. And with her intellect and the technology she has on hand, it is very likely she will succeed, unless we find a way to stop her. I have devised a way.”

In accordance with her words, a scroll came rushing down on the wind, unfurling as it came. It rested between the five of them, floating on an unseen table.

Trina stared at the map. “The whole world is a single continent now?” she asked.

“To people from this time, it happened hundreds of years ago, but yes, the world is a single continent. The official title is Serena Lahana, but most call it Higher Earth. Because of the collision of the continents, much land was lost, and that resulted in tidal waves that knocked off even more land. The remaining continent is about the size of your North America, Asia, and Africa put together.”

After a minute, letting us get used to the idea, she spoke again, saying,”I bet you are wondering what this has to do with your task. Map, show your true colors.”

The map lit up. Color spread from the lower right hand corner to the top. What had previously been just a black-and-white map was now flooded with color. In that flood, five glowing points appeared. They looked like flower buds at first, but opened up and looked like open lilies. The style was the same but they were all different in coloring.

One was a vibrant red that faded to orange and then yellow, like a flame. Another was deep blue with turquoise and teal hints, suggesting the ocean. The third was shades of green with some brown thrown in there, very earthy. The fourth was silver and white, like clouds blocking the sun.

But it was the last one that truly drew her attention. The flower was a true golden color with a burst of light yellow at the bottom. Coursing through the petals every few seconds was a bright burst of neon yellow. The instant it hit the bottom, it disappeared.

It looked dangerous and powerful, but was also the most gorgeous flower she’d ever seen. She looked around at the rest of the group. They seemed to be having the same reaction about other flowers. Katrina could not look away from the red one. Hachirou was seemingly mesmerised by the calm blue of the ocean-toned flower. Kura was hardly keeping himself from touching the green one. Rezi just looked at the airy one, but she could sense his longing for it.

“Voice, why are there flowers on the map?”

“They are my plan for stopping C.P. These flowers are connected to you now. You each felt longing for a specific flower, did you not?” The five of them nodded. “That is because you gained power from the one that draws you. Katrina, you are now immune to lava, fire, and any other form of heat that would kill a normal human. You could fly to the sun and live there if you wished. Hachirou, you can breathe underwater and manipulate the tides. Kura can speak with plants and animals. Rezi, you can manipulate the wind.”

After a minute had past to let the four digest what she had just said, she began again,”And now we come to Trina. Your flower is the most powerful and now so are you. You can harness the energy and power of others. You have felt its effect before now, correct?” Trina nodded. “You can also borrow the powers of your team members in times of dire need. You can give others energy. You are basically an endless power source. And you are immune to lightning. When you get your flower, you will be able to command lightning.”

The five gaped at the air.

“Trina, another thing. You will lead this group. You are the youngest, yes, but your optimism, kindness, wisdom, and seriousness when the need arises give you an air of leadership. You are the best choice to lead them. Also, I am certain you are not the traitor.”

“Traitor?” the other four said instantaneously.

“Unfortunately, yes. There is a traitor in your midst. I am quite certain, as I said before, that it is not Trina, but the rest of you I am still unsure of. And back to the topic at hand, Trina, you are to lead them.”

“Me? I’ve always been the random nerdy kid in the corner hiding behind a book, even if I’m somewhat good at running!”

“But you have a good sized group of friends, do you not? Trust me, Trina, you’re the right person for the job.”

“I do, but I’m not one of the ‘popular girls’ who have people who follow them everywhere.”

“That is another reason I chose you. ‘Popular girls’ tend to have a big ego and think way too highly of themselves. You think that you’re loved and you try to improve in areas where you’re lacking. Meanwhile, ‘popular girls’ tend to act like they’re perfect and don’t pay attention to anything except boys and hairstyles and how good their friends look. I’m not saying they all act like that, but that’s how it tends to be.”

“Trina, I think you’d make a wonderful leader,” Katrina said. “I agree you’re young, but I’m around the same age as you. And as Voice said, your strength and determination makes you a person people want to lead them.” Hachirou nodded with agreement. Kura, boy that he was, gave a huge thumbs up and a smile and returned to looking at Hachirou. Rezi just looked at her. He clearly wasn’t one to express his emotions.

“Well then, where’s the closest flower? To here, I mean.”

“Yours, the Lightningflower,  is here, in this province,  but it’s on the peak of Mount Fulmen over to your right. You can only get it when the other four are present. There’s a pixel wall I set up there, and it shoots down any flying object that’s not completely living. I can’t take it down now.”

“Well then, what’s the next closest?” Rezi asked.

“Katrina’s flower, the Fireflower, is nearest. But it is deep inside the active volcano Mount Kiajuana, for it can only thrive in that kind of heat. Katrina can live in that heat, but she’ll need help.”

“I can help!” Trina said immediately.

“So can I!” Kura said a second later.

“Unfortunately, only one of you can help, as we only have one lava suit. Trina, which of you two do you think should go?”

“It’s Katrina’s flower. I say it’s her choice.”

“Excellent decision. You make a better leader than you think, because you also need to allow others to make decisions. Now, Katrina, who do you want to go with you?  Trina or Kura?”

“No offence to you, Kura, but I trust Trina slightly more.” she said quietly.

“None taken!” Kura said cheerfully. He then returned to staring at Hachirou.

“Katrina, can we call you Kat to avoid mix-ups between the two of us?” Trina asked.

“Of course! That’s a good idea, Trina.”

“Good choice. Now, you’ll need a new name and disguises for the trip there. Any ideas for yourselves?”

“Taylor,” Trina said almost immediately.

“Kate,” said Katrina right afterwards.

“Hope.” Hachirou said cooly, triggering giggles from Trina and Kura. “What’s so funny?!?”

“You… might… need… to act… a… bit more… optimistic… for people… to believe... that’s your... name.” Kura said in between laughs.

Hachirou shrugged. “If you can come up with a better name I’ll use it.”

“How about Hailey?” Trina said.

“Or Hazel!” Kura said.

“Good point. I’ll use Hazel.” Hachirou said. Kura blushed after she chose his suggestion.

“I’ll use Kaden.” Kura said after some thought. “I can’t come up with anything else.”

“I have no idea,” Rezi admitted,”except for Robbie. You four have any ideas?”

“How about Reginald?” Trina suggested.

“On second thought, I should probably just use Robbie.” he responded. Everyone else laughed.

“Now, onto the next step. We need disguises.” Katrina said.

“We should probably just dress casual. Do people here still wear jeans? If so, are they considered casual?” Trina asked.

“As a matter of fact, they do! Also, they are still considered casual.”

Trina took out her box and pulled out five pairs of jeans, two for boys and three for girls. She found a pair that would fit her and folded it neatly. She pulled out a light yellow polo and folded it, then started walking to the nearest restroom to change.

“You guys can choose whatever you want to wear so long as it isn’t inappropriate,” Trina called as she made her way into the restroom. She went into a stall to change. She put on the polo and the jeans and removed the lightning charms from her necklace and earrings. She pulled her hair back and went outside again.

Katrina was the only other one done. She, like Trina, had opted for the more professional look. She wore almost exactly what Trina wore, except her polo was red and she wasn’t wearing any jewelry.

Kura came next. He wore a green t-shirt with the words “Bow before me, for I am root” emblazoned on it. It was a programming-ish  joke, as Trina well knew, but it was what his powers were based on, too, so it made it that much more funny.

Hachirou was more business-like. She had exchanged the jeans for a knee-length black skirt and wore a white blouse with an ocean-blue tie. She had one of those professional black jackets on over the shirt, and her sunglasses were librarian-style on the bridge of her nose. She looked like a teenaged boss.

Rezi was last. He had swapped the jeans for black pants and wore a white polo shirt with it.

“Oh, Trina, I almost forgot. Here is your FireSuit. You’re probably going to need it.” Voice called.

“How in the world do I use it?” All Trina saw was a mess of wires. And a big red button. She fiddled with the wires, but nothing happened.

She was about to press the button when Voice went, “Don’t use it now! It only has enough power for a single use. You would waste it! Press the button when you’re about to go into the volcano. By my calculations, you should be able to get it in the three day power limit on that thing.”

“Sounds simple. We have disguises… false names… There’s something I’m forgetting.”

“Oh! A map!” Kura said quickly.

“Yes! I couldn’t quite remember what we needed, so thank you, Kura. Ok then, can we have a map?” Trina asked.

The map they had used earlier rolled itself neatly into a scroll and flew into Hachirou hand.

“She’s the best with maps and such. She will be your navigator.” Voice explained.

“Well then, what direction do we go?” Kura asked. “We need to get there, fast! I don’t want to die by being buried alive or something! I don’t like dirt!”

“East.” Hachirou replied. “And I don’t like water, but I guess I can breathe underwater now, so that’s a bit better.”

“Off to the volcano!” Trina cried. The five walked off, ready for an adventure.

✵~❀~✵

President C.P. spun around to face the man behind her. “They are going for the five flowers? The fire, water, lightning and such?”

“Yes, Madam President. That was the last we heard from our spy, Madam President. But I believe they are going for the Fireflower first, Madam President. What should we do?”

“Enough with the ‘Madam President’ing. You are my equal. I lead in peace. You lead in war. Right now we are not in civil war, but you are still my equal, Billy Bob Joe. So-”

“I’ll call you Penny if you call me Joseph, okay?”

“Deal. Now back to the task at hand. You are absolutely sure they are going for the flowers?”

“Yes, Mad-I mean, Penny.”

“Thank you, Joseph. Send men to take them all except our spy. In my eyes, they already did my work for me.”

✵~❀~✵

At the start, Trina and Kat started singing journey songs. Kura joined in soon afterward. Hachirou just smiled, but Rezi was completely expressionless, his face devoid of emotion.

“...the wonderful wizard of OZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!” they finished. Hachirou was laughing, and soon so were Trina, Katrina, and Kura. Rezi was still silent.

If Trina knew no better, she’d say Rezi was the strong, silent type, but she DID know better. Her over-the-top empathic abilities showed her his feelings. As of right now, there was a mixture. Guilt. Anger. Fear. Shame.

Strong, silent types used their silence to make them stronger and helped make them able to bear their burdens more easily. But there was not that much of those emotions. There was always a silent resolution with them as well. She was feeling nothing of the sort coming from Rezi.

“Um… Rezi, are you ok? Your emotions are kind of out of whack.”

“What?” he said, startled. “Oh. I’m fine.”

“Rezi, that does absolutely nothing to convince me. I can feel your emotions, you know. I’m feeling a lot of guilt and shame and fear, not to mention anger. That’s not normal.”

“Oh. I’m mad at the person who dragged us from our homes to a time a million years in the future. Scared of her, too.”

“And the guilt and shame?” Trina asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh. That…” he said, trailing off.

ANND one point for Rezi as traitor, Trina thought. Hachirou’s just… more reserved, it seems. And with the right motivation, she can really be friendly.

She looked at Katrina. Their eyes seemed to say the same thing.

We’re going to need to keep an eye on him.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

YESSSSSSSSSS IT WENT THROUGH

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Thumbnail avatar 611fb7f1d7

dogice169

saves

• Posted at:

☃            ◕ ᴥ ◕  ❅             ☃

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

lynxlynx3024

it is awesome pls continue

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

puppybutterfly126

I'm still working on Ch. 3

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

I could post a section of it, though... HEHEHE

Chapter 3 - Alicorns?

“Wait!” Trina said, about ten minutes after they had left. “We forgot Zelda!”

“Zelda?” Rezi asked, confused. “Your dog is right there!”

“No, not Shaylyn, the horse! You know, the white one?”

“OOOH. Yes. Now I remember.”

“We need to go back for her! Who knows what might happen? She could be stolen, hurt...”

“You worrywart!” Katrina said with a laugh. But they turned back and walked to the village. They all ran around looking for the horse.

“ZELDA!” Trina called, but to no avail. Zelda was nowhere to be found.

“Have you seen a white horse around here recently?” Hachirou asked an older villager.

“No, but I did see the most glorious adolescent white alicorn here a few minutes ago. I think Shang and her father saw her and took her to the stables. Shang always had a love for alicorns.” he said fondly.

“Thanks!” Kat said. “Where’s that stable?”

“You’re not thinking to steal Shang’s alicorn, are you?” he asked with a frown. “Because if you are, I’ll have to report you.”

“It’s not stealing, she’s mine! She was given to me by a friend.” Trina said.

“And where is this friend?” he asked.

“Who knows where she is at any particular point?” Kura said with a laugh.

“Here, I’ll show you the tag she had.” Trina said, pulling out the small note.

“V.o.t.W…” he said. “As in Voice of the Wind? She only gives that kind of thing to those she favors! You must be very special. The stable is over there.” He pointed to the west.

“Thank you!” Katrina called. They went that way until they came to a large building with the word “STABLE” on it.

They slowed their pace and went into the stable.

“Will she be mine?” They heard a young voice, probably Shang’s, say.

“You will, if you were the first one to touch her.”

“She didn’t have anyone with her! That means I am!” Shang said with great pride.

“Alright, then, I won’t argue with your logic.” her father said.

“Thanks, Daddy!” Trina didn’t think that was very logical at all.

The five people and two dogs heard a door open and close. They had gone out a side door in the stable, leaving Trina free to get Zelda. She was in a single stall in the otherwise empty stable.

“Zelda!” Trina exclaimed, running over to the stall that the horse- no, alicorn,- was penned in. And then she noticed the huge differences.

Zelda was standing taller than before. Her mane and tail had become the color of gold, and her coat had a slight golden sheen to it as well. A large spiral horn graced the alicorn’s  forehead, and a large pair of white-gold feathered wings gave her a noble air.

“You still know me, right, girl?” The alicorn nickered and nudged her in response. “I’ll take that as a yes… can you come with me?” Zelda dipped her head and, as Trina walked toward the stable entrance, gracefully folded her wings and followed her. Trina nodded at her seven other companions (counting the dogs). They walked out of the town, making sure to thank the older man who helped them.

As they walked out the gate, Trina had a thought. “What about Shang? The little girl who wanted an alicorn? When she sees Zelda missing, her dreams will be crushed!” Katrina looked horrified, Kura looked sad. Hachirou was deep in thought, and once again Rezi showed absolutely no emotion whatsoever. Zelda looked at them all, and then nickered loudly. They heard a rustling in the bushes. A stately alicorn identical to Zelda stepped out of the bushes. She trotted over to Zelda and nickered. Zelda nickered in response. They had a little nickery discussion with Kura translating what was being said.

“So, that’s Zelda’s secret twin, it looks like.” he said. “The one that just stepped out of the trees, I mean. Zelda’s telling her about the little girl and her dream of training an alicorn, and how she needs to help you, Trina. Zelda’s twin… it looks like her name is Hilda… (To which Trina laughed at the Link between Worlds reference)...is agreeing that it is a problem and she will take Zelda’s place in Shang’s stable, and will stay so long as she isn’t mistreated.”

“Sounds good to me.” Hachirou said. “Better than having a mad little girl after us because we ‘stole her alicorn,’” she air-quoted.

“Tell Hilda we say thank you.” Trina said to Kura. He made a little nickery sound and Hilda nickered back.

“She said that it’s no problem.” Kura said, turning back to the group.

“Well, that was an easy solution.” Katrina said.

“With that taken care of, we’re off!” Trina said.

“Again.” added Rezi dryly.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

Meep

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

lynxlynx3024

cool

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar e9ceb37cc6

darkwolf6599

I have a gun.

• Posted at:

Siggy remodel in progress.

lynxlynx3024

can you continue?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

puppybutterfly126

I seriously just finished chapter three so yes

Chapter 3:

Their first day on the road went well. They walked about thirty miles, according to Hachirou’s FitBit. But they were only 1/500 of the way there.

“At this rate, it will take us more than a year to get there!” Trina said despairingly.

“But as we travel, we’ll get stronger. We’ll be able to walk further each day, so how about we aim for forty tomorrow? We’ll make better time and probably make it there faster.” Kura suggested. They agreed to that plan and settled down for the night in a copse of trees out of just out of sight of the road. Trina took two large tents out of the boxes and set them up.

“So the girls get the larger one because there are more of us.” Hachirou said. “And also because it looks like the larger one has our colors on it.”

“Aww, I wanted to sleep in the larger one. Oh well.” Kura sighed.

Rezi sighed at Kura’s antics and set up his sleeping bag on the silvery side of their three meter by three meter cubic tent. Kura went in and arranged his side of the tent to his liking. They closed the tent flap and went to bed. The girls could hear Rezi snoring quietly.

“I don’t know what Kura’s deal is.” Hachirou said quietly as the girls set up in their tent. “He’s always looking at me. It’s kind of creepy…”

Trina and Kat looked at each other. They had figured it out, but apparently Hachirou was clueless. They were surprised about that, it wasn’t hard to guess why.

“That isn’t ours to tell.” Kat said cautiously. “We don’t know for certain, but we have ideas about why.”

Apparently satisfied with that, Hachirou went into the little cube in the corner to get into her pajamas.

“You think he likes her, right?” Trina asked her friend quietly.

“It’s kind of obvious.” Katrina replied, just as quiet.

“We should keep that a secret. Hachirou needs to figure it out for herself.” Trina finished.

“Agreed. Unless she figures it out for herself, we shouldn’t discuss it anymore.”

“I should get changed now.” Trina said as Hachirou emerged from the changing cube in her pajamas.

“Ok. I hope you sleep well.” Kat called after her.

“Me too, Kat. Me too.”

✵~❀~✵

Trina went to sleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. Then The Dream started.

Trina was falling, fast. Her face was tilted toward the ground and she saw what she now knew was Kata-no Village. She hit the ground, but wasn’t hurt.

How the heck does that work?  The four of her companions, the two dogs, and-five alicorns? Weren’t there only two?- came walking up to her. She had had this dream before but had not recognized the people or where she was. Now that she was there, she knew exactly where she was. Who they were.

“We need to get to Mt. Fulmen.” Rezi said. “We need to get all the flowers to get rid of that monster that is C.P.”

“Agreed.” Trina found herself saying. They walked out of the village and up the mountain to the wall that blocked their passing.

The other four walked up to the wall and put a hand on it. A large flash of light in the shape of a flower surrounded their hands and the wall absorbed it. The wall deactivated. The group ran past the wall.

“I need to reactivate it before C.P.’s men get here!” Kura said frantically. He ran over to the place where the wall had stood. He put his hand on the ground and there was that green flower of his again. The wall appeared again with a voom.

“We need to get going up the mountain.” Kat said as soon as the wall was back up.

“There are several huge cave systems we need to go through with challenges for the four flowers we have, as well as Trina’s current abilities. Who knows when C.P. can have that wall torn down?” Hachirou added.

“Only God.” Trina said. “Let’s go.”

The five friends and their animal companions turned to walk up the mountain. Then the dream faded.

✵~❀~✵

Trina awoke with a start. She’d been having that dream since she was little, but she had had no clue as to who those people were or where they were. Now that she knew, it made that dream all the more mysterious.

“Trina?” Trina heard Kat say sleepily. “Why are you up so… early?”

“I had a dream I have been having since I was little. I had no clue who was in it or where I was, but I know now. It was in Kata-no, with the four of you with me. I guess we all get alicorns at some point, because there were five, and the puppies were there too.” Trina said, looking fondly at the little sleeping body of the husky puppy beside her. “We were going up Mount Fulmen. But the dream gives no indication of who the traitor is, so either they turned back to our side, or they are still unrevealed. Rezi was more friendly too, so we’re back to square one about who the traitor is.”

“Great.” Katrina sighed. “Just great.”

“Just to make sure, promise me you’re not the traitor. I have made mistakes in the past, trusting the wrong people.”

“I promise you I am not the traitor, nor will I ever be.” she responded. “I have made similar mistakes, too.”

“Well, we need to figure out who it is. And fast.”

✵~❀~✵

The girls couldn’t get back to sleep after Trina’s dream, so they stayed up until the others were ready.

Hachirou woke up soon after them and they discussed what might happen if they made it home. Would they remember each other? Should they stay in contact?

“Do both of you live in the U.S.?” Trina asked.

“Yes, I live in the U.S.” Katrina replied.

“As do I.” Hachirou added.

“Should we exchange cell numbers?” Trina wondered.

“Fine by me.” Hachirou said.

“We’ll have to talk in secret, though. We’ll group call. Here’s my number.” Kat said. “Add it to your phones.”

Hachirou pulled out the latest Pear smartphone and added Katrina’s number into her database. Trina pulled out her phone, which her mom had christened “DumbPhone,” and added Katrina’s number after answering a series of questions.

“This is my phone number.” Trina said, displaying the number on DumbPhone.

The other girls quickly and efficiently added her number. Hachirou held up her phone and Trina added her number. Katrina took a photo of it so she could enter it later.

“I wonder if we’ll remember each other when we go back to our times.” Hachirou commented.

“We should.” Trina responded. “It’s sunup. Should we wake the boys up?” The three of them shared mischievous grins.

“Yes. Yes, we should.” Katrina said.

A couple minutes later, the girls had made a large noise contraption. It consisted of a bullhorn attached to a megaphone, and when activated would be sensed by a microphone attached to the mouth of the megaphone. The microphone was hooked up to a pair of large loudspeakers. The bullhorn’s button was to be hit by a hammer thrown by Trina from a few meters away.

“This will be the best prank ever.” Hachirou said with a grin.

“Ready? Three… Two… One!” Katrina said. “Launch!”

Once Katrina started the word “Launch”, Trina threw the hammer. It hit its mark perfectly. Before the hammer hit, the girls had put on sound-blocking earphones, so they only heard a little of the noise. But to the boys, it was near deafening. Kura and Rezi bolted awake. They burst out of their tent, ready to fight, but all they saw was the girls on the floor laughing.

“What was that for?” Rezi asked, annoyed.

“We… need to… get… on… the road… so… we thought… we would play… a quick… prank… that would… also… wake you… up.” Katrina said in between laughs.

“We will have our revenge!” Kura said with a smile, shaking his fist.

“We’ll see!” Hachirou replied, flipping her hair and walking away to get dressed.

Kura looked like he was ready to faint as her hair brushed his face. He floated after her and went into the boys tent to change as well.  Katrina and Trina shared a laugh and walked back to their tent.

Trina stayed in her polo but wore yellow jogging pants instead of her jeans to make it easier on the road. Katrina did the same. Hachirou, surprisingly, took an initiative to do the same and when she was done changing her outfit matched theirs except in color.

“Wow, Hachirou.” Trina commented. “You look great!”

“Thanks.” Hachirou said, a little embarrassed. “ I don’t normally wear this kind of thing, so…”

“It’s fine. You still look professional, just like a professional sports player.” Katrina commented.

She smiled happily. “That was one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me.”

“I’m supposed to be kind, per my religion, and it’s not really hard. I tend to find the best in anything, and that color looks great on you! But don’t think it’s just because of my religion.” Trina told her. “I like being nice.”

“Well, you’re really good at it.” Hachirou said with a smile.

“Thanks.” Trina said with a similar smile. “You’re good at it too when you want to be.” The three girls laughed and smiled and prepared to set out again.

✵~❀~✵

That day they walked even further than expected. A couple of variables had changed: Both Hachirou and Rezi wore sporty clothes, and they got an early start. All in all, they ended up walking 50 miles instead of 40.

As they set out their tents, Katrina remarked,”We went a lot farther than I had anticipated. We had a good day today.”

“Agreed” Rezi said.

“Try for fifty-one tomorrow?” Trina asked.

“Sure, sure.” Hachirou replied with a laugh.

“My legs are killing me!!!!” Kura complained from the boys’ tent.

“You’re out of shape, then, Kura.” Rezi said tiredly.

“Am not! I can get a thirty on the Pacer!” Kura yelled back.

“I can get a forty-five, Kura. You’re out of shape.” Trina said.

“The FitnessGram™ PACER Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter PACER test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.” Katrina said in an eerily similar voice to the computer-generated voice of the Pacer man. The four outside laughed.

“Darn fast girls…” Kura muttered, then yawned. The other four soon heard soft snoring, making it clear he was asleep.

“He’s an interesting personality.” Rezi said after a moment of silence in which the remaining four stared at the fire.

“That’s an understatement.” Katrina said quietly. “He is an EXPLOSIVE personality.”

“I like him as a friend.” Trina said. Hachirou kept silent, clearly trying to figure the Kura out.

“He doesn’t make any sense to me.” she admitted. “Half the time he is talkative and cheerful, and the other half he is silent, thoughtful, and brooding.”

“You still haven’t figured it out, have you?” Rezi said. Wow, even he knows that Kura likes Hachirou. Hachirou is REALLY clueless if she still doesn’t know.

“I think we had best be getting to bed too.” Trina said. “Good night, and may your dreams be pleasant.”

“Night.” Rezi said as he walked toward the tent. Trina saw him walk into the area to the left of the flap, then quickly corrected himself. The tent flap was clearly outlined by the firelight, though…

Is Rezi half blind?  Trina wondered. He’d had problems in broad daylight too, tripping over roots that the rest had climbed, stepped, or jumped neatly over, and even walking into trees a few times.

He also felt scared at completely random times. They had been climbing a hill and he collapsed, crying out and not recognizing any of them until twenty minutes later. They’d had to carry him for a mile and he was whimpering about being kidnapped. Something is going on inside this kid, and I don’t know what. All I know is that he is very different from the rest of us.

As the girls went into their tent, Trina spoke up. “I’m worried about Rezi.”

“You noticed too?” Hachirou said. “He’s like half blind or something and he seems to have horror terrors.”

“You have experience?” Katrina asked her.

“My mom’s a nurse, I know a lot about this kind of thing.” she replied. “I’ve just never seen anyone with horror terrors that strong.”

“That’s kind of scary.” Trina admitted. “Are either of you religious?”

“I’m a Mormon.” Katrina admitted.

“I’m atheist, but if you’re suggesting what I think you are, than I’m not against prayer for him. I’ve seen many a Christian patient get better and their friends said they were praying for them. It might actually help.”

“You won’t have to do a thing. I’ll do the talking.” Trina said. “Katrina, if you would like to too, you can.”

“I’ll say something if I think of it. I’ve never been good at prayer.” Katrina told her.

“Alright.” Trina replied. “Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for Rezi. He’s probably an atheist, seeing how he acts and everything, but please help him get better. Restore his eyes and his mind to him, and if he’s the traitor, help him see the error of his ways and stay with us. Maybe even help him come to you. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

“Well, that was much better than something I could have done.” Katrina admitted.

“My church prays for its members a lot.” she replied.

“Well, now that we’ve prayed for Rezi, I think we should go to bed.” Hachirou said.

“No, let’s stay up all night.” Trina said sarcastically.

“Totally.” Katrina added with a smile.

“Good night.” Hachirou told them.

“Sleep well.” Trina added. And for the first time in her life, she didn’t have the dream.

The next day they walked even further. And even further the day after that. But they never had any time to talk. By the time the first week was over, Trina and Katrina only talked to each other once that day and Kura had hardly looked at Hachirou.

“Let’s figure out something else.” Katrina said. “I want to find my flower, but if we don’t have a strong bond we can’t do anything against C.P.”

“That’s a good idea, but what else can we do?” added Rezi softly.

“Maybe if we all had alicorns…” Katrina said.

“Actually, you might be on to something, Katrina.” Trina said suddenly, sitting up. “Only you and I are going into the volcano, so if just you get an alicorn…”

“...We’ll get both of us there in a fraction of the time!” Kat finished.

“But how are we-” Rezi started, but was interrupted by a loud nicker from Zelda.

“That’s how.” Kura said.

“She’s calling for an untamed, isn’t she?” Rezi responded.

“No, she’s calling for her mom.” Kura said sarcastically. “Of course she’s calling an untamed.”

Rezi stared at Kura. “I did not know you were capable of that level of sarcasm.”

“I’m exhausted, that’s when I really get sarcastic.” Kura said.

“Well, if this goes as planned, we can just go back to Kata-no and find someplace to stay for a week or two and Kat and Trina will get Kat’s flower, then fly back to us.” Hachirou said.

“Here she comes.” Kura said, looking into the brush. A couple seconds later the rest of them heard what he had: rustling in the brush.

A few seconds later, a white “horse” stepped out of the shrubs beside the road. She looked at Zelda, who inclined her head to Kat, and then walked calmly over to the girl.

Katrina looked at Trina questioningly. “What do I do?”

“Just touch her, that’s how it worked for me.”

“All right then, here goes nothing…” Katrina responded. She extended her hand and the alicorn placed her muzzle gently under it. The others looked away as a bright flash of light enveloped the two. When they looked again, Katrina was the same, but the alicorn had undergone a change similar to that of Zelda, except for the mane and tail. Zelda had a golden mane and tail, but this one had flaming hair.

“What do I name her?” Katrina asked, marveling at the magnificent beast before her.

“What do you want to name her?” Hachirou asked.

“Adara just…. sounds right.” Katrina admitted.

“Well then, Adara it is.” Kura said. Hachirou pulled out her phone and looked up the name.

“It means fire. Pretty fitting.” she said.

“Do you have portable internet?” Rezi asked.

“Pear InternetX.” she said. “It casts the internet in a sphere around us, so if you have a laptop you can use it.”

“That’s cool.” Trina said.

“I grew up in a rich family. I normally have access to things most people don’t.” she said. “This entire future thing is a fascinating experience for me. It’s interesting to learn what life is like when you have very limited resources. It’s actually better than how I normally live. All my parents worry about is how to keep their money. They don’t even care about me.”

“Well, now you know what our my normal life is like. We move a lot because my dad is in the military. We also go camping a lot.”

“I’m a foster girl. None of my families ever loved me and I was bullied at school.” Katrina said.

“I hope being with us is better.” Trina said. “What state are you currently in?”

“California.” Kat said.

“Me too! Maybe my family could adopt you.” Trina said. “It would be nice to have you as a sister.”

“I would like that.” she said with a smile.

“Wait. How the heck did the ‘name the alicorn’ discussion get to a discussion about how one family could adopt one of us?” Rezi said.

“Heh. Sorry.” Hachirou said.

“I am very random like that.” Trina said with a smile. The group laughed.

✵~❀~✵

“Well, you have your alicorns. Now get going!” Kura said in mock seriousness, shooing Trina and Kat to their mounts. They had given the remaining three one of their Boxes of Plenty (As Trina had deemed them because they reminded her of the Lunchbox of Plenty from one of her favorite series), which would provide all they needed.

Trina and Kat mounted up and nudged the glittery winged horses with their heels. The horses gently raised their wings and launched into the sky, heading off to the Mount Kiajuana.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

lynxlynx3024

that was again a very good chapter! I liked it when you changed the personalities when they became more and more tired(but I don't really understand what Rezi has. something like a panic attacks and halfblind? if you could explain that I would be really thankful)

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

puppybutterfly126

Idea for towards the end of the book: Hachirou, Kura, and Rezi captured by C.P., Fireflower help break them out?

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random