Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

I kinda wanted to clarify the powers section so that nobody would "misuse" the powers. Using the powers weakens your aura, and the more you use them the less it glows. It takes time to recharge too. 

Note: Using the powers causes a strain on your mind/arms/whatever part you use to control your element. I've written that part inside parenthesis.

Standard abilities:

Every ghost can possess people (which hurts the host), and phase through certain materials. Also short-distance (5 meters max) teleporting is a power everyone has.

Custom abilities:

Mercury-Fire: (hands) Well, this power allows you to ignite some materials, create fire, and bend fire to your will.

Venus-Light: (hands, body) This power allows you to shine, project light, bend light, and anything that has to do with light except lighting fires.

Earth-Plants: (body, mind) Plant control!! You can grow plants anywhere, but the species depends on where you want to grow them. I.E, you wouldn't be able to grow a tree in the sea, would you? But you would be able to create some seaweed.

Moon-Water: (arms) Hydrokinesis. I can bend water to my will, but not create it and I can only return water to its original liquid state.

Mars-Earth: (arms) This power is cool, since it gives you control over rocks and dirt. You can pack dust into rocks or turn rocks into dust. Also you can build using your mind.

Jupiter-Climate: (body) Hehehe, you have control of the climate around you. You can create storms, and lightning is your most powerful weapon. To further control the climate, you must collaborate with Saturn and/or Neptune.

Saturn-Air: (body, mind) You are the only person who can fly, or help other fly. Control all the wind currents and maybe you can create certain weather conditions if you work with Jupiter and/or Neptune. 

Uranus-Metal: (hands) Control the temperature of all metals, and change their shape! It's more powerful that it seems, though...

Neptune-Temperature: (arms) Control the temperature near you. Range from the hottest you can think of to absolute zero. For more power, it is recommended to work with Saturn and Jupiter.

Pluto-Physic: (physical form, body, mind) This might be the most powerful power if used correctly. You can possess humans without causing them harm, and read the minds of weak ones. You also have slight telekinesis. However, using these powers depletes your aura quickly and if you use them too much... your physical form might be compromised.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|+| Bixbite |+|

Dudette || Homo Sapiens || Artist

I hope that I've become a

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea.
Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Form:

Name: Oliva 

Died of? died of frost bite

Personality: She is very closed, to others if you do get her to open up, she is very gentle and wise. 

Aura: It is blue and green. It can be boiling or freezing to the touch 

Physical description: Tall and skinny, Black hair, Blue eyes

Clothes: A light blue shirt with blue jeans, with dark blue flat shoes

God/goddess clothes and hairstyle: A light blue dress with blue sequins on it, and light blue hair, in a braid

Spot: Neptune

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

butterflycat1708

Neptune spot accepted!

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

greendog1510

Other:Spirit

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

Thumbnail avatar 67e9f6c5b8

amberelf919

Name: Mya Silver

Died of? None

Personality: Sharp and precice. When dangered, Feirce, and coldhearted. When relaxed, Cool, and Funny. An Elf.

Aura: Light blue, and Icy.

Physical description: A blue skinned Elf-Goddess. Fair, Bright Blue wings lap over, looking like water.

Clothes: A long flowy blue dress, fading into navy blue from Icy white. 

God/goddess hairstyle: Icy white-blue hair, usually in a long braid hanging down her shoulder.

Spot: Goddess-Elf, Mya

Other: Has a red huskey.

• Posted at:

Other People:

Live, But NOT too hard.

Smile, but not too obvious.

Laugh, but not too loud.

Me:

Live, No.

Smile, No.

Laugh, No.

butterflycat1708

Um... @AmberElf919...

Have you read my first post? All spots are either saved or taken...

You can fill in a side spot though! However, please make sure to read the entire forum before posting.

We're all um humans who are no longer living... please do read the whole forum and conversation before posting :)

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

*Stares at Juvia* ........................................................................

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Name: Vladimir “Mir” Black
Died of? He was murdered.
Personality: Mir prefers to keep to himself, and isn't shy but is somewhat introverted. He is intelligent, but he doesn't reveal this often. He has an artistic side, so he sketches a lot, but what he sketches are often dark and disturbed. He has a sarcastic streak, which doesn't translate well to paper, but hey it's there. He can be snarky, and he is stubborn and headstrong. He refuses to back down from pretty much anything, and isn't afraid to fight. He tries to stay out of things, but this doesn't always work out. He is a bookworm and loves reading sci-fi and fantasy. He is nosy and enjoys eavesdropping to learn more. He enjoys learning more about others while revealing very little about himself.
Aura: A dark gray, and is lopsided around him. It has the effect of small red sparks coming off it occasionally.
Physical description: Mir has short, spiky black hair that no matter how much he brushes it or puts gel in it or anything, it stays up in little spike things. He has small, slanted eyes that are heterochromic- the left is a pale, icy blue that appears white at times, and the right is a dark brown that appears black. He has extremely pale skin that burns easily, and he stands at roughly 6’ 2” with a lithe build.
Clothes: Mir wears a dark olive colored aviator jacket with the hood down. It has the Genesis (the DCI corp) logo on the back in a silvery-white. He wears a dark gray shirt underneath with patches of light colors scattered on it randomly. He wears a pair of black dress pants and black socks as well as a pair of steel toes riding boots. He has a dark brown satchel that holds a few notebooks and some assorted pens and pencils.
God/goddess clothes and hairstyle: His hair is in the same hairstyle, and his eyes gain silvery- blue flecks (these are darker in his left eye so one can see them). He has these thin metal sticks that start just behind his ear and are about a foot long and at a diagonal slant. He wears a dark gray aviator jacket with the Phantom Regiment symbol on the back, and a dark blue short with a skewed light blue ring going all around on the shirts fabric. He has on black dress pants and black steel toed riding boots with silver thread outlines and a skewed circle pattern on each. He has a dark gray satchel that holds a few notebooks and some assorted pens and pencils.
Spot: Uranus
Other: Spirit; lefthanded; selective mute- he just writes/types whatever he wants to get across

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you!

He's riding hard to catch that herd but he ain't caught 'em yet

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||Retrovertigo||This New World
Thumbnail avatar 538ac9e3fd

dragonquest679

Ima go right ahead and make my own. 

E.H

Died of:didn't die

Personality: Calm, sarcastic, angered easily (don't do that!)

Aura: UV light, you cannot see it.

Description: Red shortish hair, freckles with light skin, not much muscle evident. Always wears black chainmail with black knights armour over the top. Has mini crossbows strapped to his gauntlets.

Spot: He has bases in all the closest planets that are freezing, and on antarctica, he is the god of speed, so he is ultimate!!!!!

• Posted at:

Anonymous

"I'll always be one step ahead"

"You will never know who I really am. No matter how hard you try, I will always be ANONYMOUS."

THE END game IS NEAR

As it takes one second to be brave, but a lifetime to forget the regret.

Thumbnail avatar 67e9f6c5b8

amberelf919

Oh, I'm so extremely sorry!! My charecter, then, died of being frostbitten. Is that alright??

• Posted at:

Other People:

Live, But NOT too hard.

Smile, but not too obvious.

Laugh, but not too loud.

Me:

Live, No.

Smile, No.

Laugh, No.

butterflycat1708

@AmberElf and @Anonymus.

As  of now, all main spots are filled/saved. In one of my last posts on the first page, I mentioned you could create a side character. This is a planet god/ghost rpg, and they're all human and ded.

You guys seem to have great imagination and I'd love to have you in this RPG, but please read the whole thread before posting.

@Rebel, you character for Uranus was accepted.

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

dolphinbutterfly1060

@Bix, I'm going to just fill out a form for Juvia....A side character form. Who cares...It'll help. (( Juvia = Amberelf )) I'll try and get it done by tonight.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

butterflycat1708

Um ok

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

greendog1510

So when are we going to start.  

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Name: Lauren Smithson

Died of?: Crushed and suffocated in a sinkhole.

Personality: Lauren is an ambivert, and usually stays quiet. She loves to be goofy, but only around people she knows. Lauren speaks her mind, but people usually push her around, and she's okay with it. She tends to overthink things but sometimes will go head first into situations. Lauren seems to see through people, and she doesn't really trust any others. She likes to test people, and push them to their limits. She wants to see how far they're willing to go. Lauren shows her feelings a lot, and she's really easy to read. She usually doesn't smile, she thinks its ugly.

Aura: A dark and light green mixed together. The dark brown usually swirls around her feet, and the green moves around her, similar to sprouting plants. If you look close enough, you could see red mixed in between with the brown. The red grows when she's angry, and the green swirls in freaky and unnatural ways.

Physical Description: Lauren is skinny and stands at 5'6". She has pale, pastel lavender curly hair that she usually wears in a fishtail braid. She wears large, black glasses and had freckles that run along her cheeks and on her nose. She has very light skin that gets sunburnt easily. Lauren also had very welcoming, amber eyes.

Clothes: Lauren usually wears large, different colored (usually black) hoodies. She wears long, black leggings with it and white or black tennis shoes.

God/goddess clothes and hairstyle: Floor length, white, silk dress. She then has a dark ribbon tied around her waist. Her hair looks untamed and unkept, and super curly at the bottom. She then has normal, tan sandals.

Spot: Earth 

Other: Spirit. Lauren also loves to read and draw because who likes to be social and talk to people? Haha not me. Also- could Lauren have a crush on Remi? 

• Posted at:

"They don't understand the cat whiskers,

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

"My innocence has genuinely been ruined 

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

butterflycat1708

@Cookie we're going to start when all main spot forms are submitted.

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

butterflycat1708

All saves have until tomorrow to be posted unless you resave, and all saves will expire forever (meaning that to join you have to post the form before the others) after this weekend.

Main spots:

(inner)

Mercury Goddess: Eden/Eris

Venus Goddess: Breenelle/Lady Ash

Earth: Saved by Blue

Moon Goddess: Jemm/Amatista

Mars God: Shawn/Skye 

(outer)

Jupiter God: Remi/Raven

Saturn: Saved by Aurelia

Uranus God: Vladimir/Rebel 

Neptune Goddess: Oliva/Cookie 

Pluto Goddess: Seren/Eve 

Side spots:

All open, unlimited spots!

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

butterflycat1708

Earth spot accepted! I think that the only saved spot without a form is Saturn. Also I made a post about the saves before Blue posted, so if it goes through just ignore it.

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

greendog1510

Okay, this sounds fun can't wait

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

butterflycat1708

Bumpy!!

Saved Saturn spot expires todayy

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

dolphinbutterfly1060

Ugh...It's taking foreeeeevvvvveeerrrrr to start the Rp. Like....Wow.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

butterflycat1708

I know....

And I am so hyped for this...

Anyway regardless of whether the Saturn form is posted today or not we will start tomorrow.

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

greendog1510

Yay 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

Blue-

Sure!

• Posted at:

Rejoice, my friends. Our journey soon ends.

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Sing, friends. Sing to the end of your days.

As we await our destinies,

I only ask one thing of you:

Do you believe?

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

yes~

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

dolphinbutterfly1060

Bump-ity!!

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Okay! 

Name: Skylar Dawn 

Personality: bubbly and cheerful, but will be serious if you need her to be or if it's danger. She has ADHD and Asperger's, so she is easily distracted. She gets irritated quickly and never forgets a grudge. 

Aura: A misty iridescent silver/blue/purple color. 

Physical description: She is tall with a round face, and has tanned Caucasian skin. Heterochromic eyes, one blue, one hazel, and her hair is short chocolate brown with a few blue streaks. 

Clothes: a dark blue t-shirt with dark gray leggings and auburn boots. The occasional baseball hat or sun hat. 

God/goddess clothes and hairstyle: an elegant orange shirt, with a long blue skirt that you can run in (has shorts underneath just in case) and leather flip flops. Her hair is long and tied back. 

Spot: Saturn 

Other: Spirit, has a phobia of wasps and peanut butter. (Don't ask)

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

butterflycat1708

Ok we'll just start. The idea is that after they die, they like appear in the, um, cemetery. They are in different areas, so it's going to be a while until they find each other. Also, they do not have memories from when they were alive except when they died.

Jemm:

Void. Darkness. A never ending nothingness surrounded me. It felt... peaceful, but at the same time kind of disturbing. Who am I? Why am I here?

Slowly, I came to my senses. I felt weird. There was some sort of coolness in the air around me. I looked around. I was... in a... cemetery??? Then I looked down. Bad idea. Bad. I wish I'd never ever had to face this moment. Because, when I looked down, I did see my legs, but they were transparent and had a dull blue glow to them. I could kind of see through them, and I saw that I was sitting on a tombstone. It read: Jemm Woods. Dead while swimming, And then a series of numbers I did not care to read then. That's it. It came to my mind.

~Flashback~

The water closed around my neck. I thrashed with all my might, but it was useless. The water in the pool seemed to have its own mind, and was trying to swallow me whole. As I slowly sank into the depths of the pool, my lungs burned. I exhaled, and then...

~End of flashback~

So that's it. I'm... not alive. What is this then? Am I... a ghost? A spirit without its body? I stood up, and saw several tombstones aligned neatly. Then something caught my eye. A golden, warm glow, now too far in the distance. It lookes like a gigantic candle, and I started to make my way to it. It was not easy, and I still wasn't used to moving without a body.

Welp, the glow in the distance is supposed to be Eden. Hope to c your chapters soon!

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

eagledragon1343

ill pov after school~

and since everyone dies at different point in time (for example, theres a character who dies in the summer and another two who die of freezing/frostbite)..... how.. will that work? i mean im sure theres a way

• Posted at:

eve

butterflycat1708

Oh, that's easy. It's not like they died a few hours ago. They just happen to wake up in the cemetery at the same time, regardless of when they died. Which means, that some of them have been dead for more time

@Jade, you character is accepted.

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

eagledragon1343

Seren

All I can think about is how cold I am. I’m shivering so hard my vision is blurred. The hard cement floor makes my back ache and doesn’t help keep me comfortable.

Where’s Carmine? She said she’d find a way to get to me, she said she’d be here, she said she’d save me. Where is she?

It’s cold, so cold. How much longer to I have to wait? Maybe if I close my eyes the pain will go away...

Everything around me was dark, nothingness in every direction, as if I was in a void. Despite the peaceful feeling, something seemed off. I couldn’t remember anything about myself, other than that one memory that kept floating around in my head. Who am I? Who is Carmine? Where am I?

Gradually my senses returned to me, though I still felt that something wasn’t quite right. There was a chill in the air that brought the single memory I had to the surface of my mind again. I appeared to be in a cemetery, my back against a gravestone. What I was doing there, I didn’t know.

Turning around to inspect the gravestone, I gasped at the familiarity of the name inscribed upon it. Here lies Seren Krause. Gone too soon. May she rest in peace. Dates were written underneath the lettering, indicating how long Seren had lived.

Seren Krause.... that’s right, that was my name. According to the stone, I was thirteen years old. Seemed about right.

But if this tombstone was mine, then did that mean that I was... dead? I tried to reassure myself, saying that there was no way I was no longer alive, but all the evidence pointed towards my passing.

I shakily stood. My body and its movements felt funny. When I reached a hand out in front of me, I saw that my body was transparent, with a purplish blue glow. 

No, no, it can’t be, I thought, panicked. This is all a dream. I’m going to wake up, and everything will be fine.

But I didn’t wake up. It wasn’t a dream.

• Posted at:

eve

amberpegasus203

Remi

Nothing.

Just a whole lot of nothing, all around me.

No sound, no light, no actual surroundings. Just darkness.

And then, it all cleared up.

"Hm?" I opened my eyes for the first time in ages, stood up, and looked around. 

Trees, some clouds, and grave markers. The air around me was still and calm.

A cemetery? That's weird. Wait...

I took a closer a look at the tombstone behind me.

Remi Worthington

May he forever live on in our hearts.

There were dates and a blurb that I skimmed over, but what really caught my eye was the part that said "Passed on the hottest summer day in a century."

Then it came rushing back to me. 

My head pounded, and my sight blurred. Everything faded in and out of my sight, and I slumped against the side of a tree. I vaguely wondered what was going on, even as the feeling of lightheadedness got more intense. My heart was racing, and my sight was starting to slip away. The heat...

As everything faded to black, I closed my eyes and sank into nothingness.

Oh. So that was it. I was dead. Or, at the very least, not alive. I looked down, and with a shock, I realized that my hands were almost transparent and that my entire body was bathed in a dim, orange glow.

So I'm a ghost? A spirit? A wraith? Something of the sort?

I took another look around my surroundings. Nothing particularly interesting, but maybe I was missing something.

With some difficulty, I set off in a random direction, hoping to find some answers.

• Posted at:

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Do you believe?

butterflycat1708

*claps*

Now, what color should my pov be? I'm having a hard time deciding >.<

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

eagledragon1343

blue, its the color of her aura~

• Posted at:

eve

dolphinbutterfly1060

Kazue~

Darkness.

A sweet, black darkness.

There was nothing here, for mile and miles in all directions.

It was nice, the cold, black place.

Yet then a small light flickered in the distance. It got brighter, and brighter.

Until I opened my eyes. 

I rub my eyes and look to see where I had woken up at.

I turn my head to see a forest of trees, beautiful green grass, and...Gravestones?

I turn around and wince at the sight. The sight of my name of a gravestone.

But how? Had I been dead?! No...This was all a joke.

Memories flooded back to me. I didn't want to remember!!

I ignore the painful memories and hear someone, something, collapse beside a tree.

I, being my curious self, rush over there to investigate. I relax when I see a young man, about my age, slumped there.

Is he...dead?? I shake my head and sit down next to him, hoping he's not yet dead.

(( Would it be alright if Kazue had a crush on Remi or the other way around?? ))

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

amberpegasus203

Eh, Remi's not the type to meddle in romance. He's so oblivious to love that if someone had a crush on him he wouldn't know unless they flat out told him. 

And the part where he collapses against a tree was a flashback.

• Posted at:

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Do you believe?

Shawn:

I felt nothing. I saw nothing. Nothing but a comforting blackness. Like, having a blanket over your head when you've had a nightmare. 

I shook my limbs, trying to focus. 

"Where am I?" I wondered aloud. I looked around me, and realized I was in a graveyard. 

"Oh cheese balls!" (That's an inside joke me and one of my friends have. Lets just say, finding cheese balls, a hat, and a sock on the ground in just 5 min is really funny.) I said, glancing around. My eyes widened when I saw the gravestone next to me. 

It said, Here lies Shawn Derene. May he walk where angels reside, may he forever be in our hearts. 

"How-? Wha-? I don't even...?" This thing shouldn't have surprised me, but it did. I felt queasy, and wondered if I was ever going to get over the shock. I sank to my knees, finally remembering. 

----------------------Flashy-back!-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dust filled my lungs, threatening to suffocate me. Somehow, I was unable to move, my legs like jelly, numb. 

I couldn't feel anything below my waist, and I felt the rubble dig into my back. 

I screamed, but no one came. No one actually wanted to try to save a hopeless boy, probably. No one cared enough to comfort me in my last moments. 

What a cruel thing, to be destroyed by my favorite place of all. As I took my last, shuddering breaths, I truly felt alone. It felt like I was going down in flames, and extending my hand, no one would take it. Afraid to get burned. 

It's sad, really. How I spent my last moments. I cried out, asking no one in particular, if my purpose had truly been fulfilled. I covered my eyes, and closed them, and then- Nothing. 

-------------------------------End!---------------------------------------------------------------------

Gasping, I shut my eyes, wondering if this was really happening. 

"No! NO, NO, NO! This cannot be it! I am not dead!" I looked at my hands, and felt sick to my stomach. They were there... But they were transparent, and gave of a rust-colored glow. No...

(Btw... I don't know if Shawn will ever get over the fact that he's dead. Well, I guess that would complicate things...)

• Posted at:

My name is Lullaby, or Sylvester. I go by They/Them. My gang is far too big to write down completely. Most importantly, be who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you who you should be. I'm pan/omni, and who cares? (Want to know my fandoms? Ask.) 

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

Eden
I sighed as I pulled open the door to the basement, surrendered over to me by my parents a few years back. With one hand I flipped the light switch on, and with my other I set down the cup of piping tea I'd made for long enough to take off my jacket. Within a minute, I was curled up in my chair with a cup of tea next to me and candles puffing smoke into the air ever so slightly. I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear - I was happy to see it was long enough at this point - and searched for the book I'd fallen asleep halfway through last night. With a smile, I eventually swept up The Overlander's Compass - that had to be the one - and fell right back into my chair. I blew into the tea softly, then took a sip and turned to the book.

<><><><><>

"Eden!"

The voice of my mother pulled me instantly from my book, and my tea slipped right out of my hands. I didn't even think of the burning; my mom was desperate for me. Her voice rang of utter horror.

"Eden, quick! Get out!"

At that, she was gone. I jumped up, throwing the book down, and knocking one of the candles over in the process. Oh, heavens no. It caught on the wall and, soon enough, flames were licking up it. My chair had also caught. That was when I noticed the smoke, but it was too much to have been because of the candle.

"Eden!" My mom called again. With each time she called my name, she grew more desperate, but also further away. I opened the door to my small library, heading down the short hall to the stairs. As I made my way from one corner of the basement to the other, something started to crack and pop above me.

I was stopped in my tracks at the base of the stairs when the ceiling above it caved in, engulfed in flame. I pulled my shirt over my mouth and nose, causing it to become untucked from my pants, to create an air pocket. There had to be some other way out. The windows, the windows! I turned towards my bedroom, hoping to get out through the window, but was met by the wall burning down. Eventually, a cracking sound filled the air, one that filled me with mute horror and brought tears to my face. I was completely still from the shock; smoke was threatening to fill my lungs no matter how many times I folded the draping shirt over my nose and mouth, and the heat was too much, and now the house was falling apart over me. I was thrown to the wood floor, finally, when a section of the floor collapsed over me. A beam got me square in the back on its way down, pinning me to the ground as it burned and burned me, and when I screamed no sound came out. The flames licked my arms and legs, surely not helped by how much baggy material I was wearing, and tears streamed down my face as the fire consumed me.

<>Two Weeks Later<>

It was impossible to describe the sensation of coming back.

Not feeling anything, being stuck in that same fading, numbing sensation of when you were dying for two weeks, and at the same time feeling nothing.

Then, feeling everything.

Feeling something and seeing this world again made me want to scream.

It wasn't in horror, but pain.

Everything ached in a sensation comparable to the fire, though I was in no danger. I was just... sprawled on the ground. It smelled horrid, stronger than any stench I could recall. What little light there was rendered me temporarily blind, and the soft breezes made my ears ache. I had gone two weeks feeling nothing, and suddenly I felt everything.

I squeezed my eyes shut. Wait, I didn't have eyes. When instead I covered my face in my hands, I didn't have hands. There was just a vague sense of where they were. Everything around me was reflecting a faint golden glow, akin to candlelight. I turned out to be the one to bear that glowing.

When I finally adjusted to these sensations, ignoring the idea that I was here, but at the same time not... I was in a graveyard. The moon shone overhead, a tiny sliver, yet brighter than anything I could imagine. It was mostly concealed in clouds. Yes, this would help. Keep going, Eden, it'll calm you down. There are rows and rows of stones and raw dirt, some decorated with flowers, some with notes, some with pebbles. A pair of mourners were crossing through the gates. Before myself, a small statue. A winged figure - an angel, I could presume - standing atop a small platform. The whole thing couldn't have been taller than a few feet. There wasn't much detail put into her, but at the same time it looked pleasing. I looked at the platform; something was written on it.

In memory of Caleb Gabriel Moore.

May he rest in peace.

The name made me cringe; I'd almost forgotten about that. I paid no mind to the dates. What else was there? I would move, but I didn't know how. I guess just... pushing up would work? Yes. And forward. The glow started to flicker and move like candlelight as I drifted around. It startled me for a second, but I liked it, I guess. At least, I didn't dislike it. Trees lined the edges of the cemetery, outside of a tall fence of what seemed to be iron. My eye immediately caught something moving. It was nothing more than a glow, one not different from myself. It trailed behind a certain point like water, and was a light blue color. The glow seemed to shimmer in the moonlight, as if drawing strength from it. I stopped, resting my hands on one of the gravestones, and watched the glow for a second. It was growing closer to me, searching for me. It grew closer; it resembled a human girl, a bit younger than myself. Nearly her entire body was covered, and I turned down to try and see if I could make out anything of my appearance. Burn scars covered any exposed skin, and my jeans and baggy T-shirt were singed but not burned away. My shirt was still loosely tucked into my jeans. I had no idea why it had restored itself, but that wasn't something worth worrying about. I turned my head back up to see the figure was closer. I cracked a small smile, but turned my head down.

also, just a quick note/reminder/whatever for when you pov them meeting: being only fourteen, eden is pretty early in her transition, so she still basically looks like a boy with a girls haircut and clothes

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

butterflycat1708

BUmpyy, and those were awesome chapters!

I doubt any of them will be able to get over their deaths. oh well, there are more important events later.

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

dolphinbutterfly1060

Nyeh, I'm going to change Kazue's name to Holly, so I can freak my irl friend out...Nyehhehehheh~

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli