Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

working on my form as well, i have my afternoons open again so hopefully thatll give me time but ill probably end up getting them in at like 3am, just a heads up

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Eris

ill dream a nation of you

a new utopia for you to live in

ill dream a nation of me

a new ambrosia that we can live in

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

black holes and revelations

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Save if empty spot!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

i think im gonna have to drop out, someone else can take my spot

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

*Plays "City of Stars" quietly on piano while waiting* When can we start POVing??

*Sips Frappuccino*

• Posted at:

✖️T h e F a i r  L a d y  A s h

⇒QUEE₦ Ø₣ $ŦλƦBU₡ƙ$ λ₦РEGGØ ₩λ₣₣ŁE$

♥︎ ι'ℓℓ ℓσνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи∂ α ∂αу ♥︎

Thumbnail avatar 48e8581bc9

crowsoul50

Returned Souls
Andreus Veturia (M) -Jenna
Spot saved for Rebel {EXTENDED TO THURSDAY}
Spot saved for Eris (F)
Spot saved for Reve
Spot saved for Blue

EVE SAVE CANCELLED- Violet, you’re up! If you’re still interested, you can submit a form due Thursday/Friday. If you would like to withdraw, Kadabra can take this spot. 

Baddies
Aina Akaneaki (F) -Ash
Koyei Barnes (M) -Lupa
Spot saved for Rebel {EXTENDED TO THURSDAY}
Spot saved for Reve

Spot saved for Eris

Some of you have two forms to do and I probably didn’t give everyone enough time so I’ll be lenient on when forms come through. I understand that they don’t go through sometimes and if you could just get them in before the weekend at the very latest, that’d be fantastic. The sooner all the forms are in, the sooner we can POV! 

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

Put that thing back where it came from or so help me

INTP-T

Gang: Ishamel and Ishmeal

Narnia is my city. 

The strong are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.

moonlightmystery143

question: are they immortal when they sell their soul? like, are they capable of dying when they dont have their soul?

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

crowsoul50

No, but conceivably one could sell their soul for immortality. 

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

The strong are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

If a spot opens up I would like one, preferable a returned spot. 

• Posted at:

Call me Cookie if you want to 

MLP fan Pinkie Pie is the best 

Love foxes, owls, cats and Chickens

want to start a Warrior RP, or other popular book RP 

crowsoul50

Backup list:

-Kadabra

-Cookie

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

Thumbnail avatar 3a3b4f2bb8

jadewolf2493

poke ay

• Posted at:

Jenna Øpacaré Vale Argentum Traitare Silvershade

INTJAquariusGøddessBrøkenChaøtic NeutralInsaneFørgøtten

Queen øf Illusions

crowsoul50

A proper cup of coffee in a copper coffee cup

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

moonlightmystery143

be a dear and extend my saves another day or two, will ya? im feeling like actual garbage mentally rn and i dont think ill be in a state where i can do more work on them until morning/throughout the day tomorrow

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

dolphinbutterfly1060

*Sits in a corner listening to Fitz and the Tantrums*

• Posted at:

crowsoul50

@Eris

You’re fine, just get them in before the weekend if possible. 

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

crowsoul50

Unique New York, you need New York, you know you need unique New York

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

moonlightmystery143

» Name: Amaia Kora Misipeka

» Age: 20

» Gender: F

» Height: 5'2"/1.58 m

» Weight: 106 lbs/40 kg

» Hair Color: Amaia's hair is a flat black, with some highlights here and there of lighter browns. 

» Hair Style: Amaia has full, wavy hair, styled with a center part. She'll either keep it down or wear it in a bun.

» Hair Length: Amaia keeps her hair a little past the shoulders. In the back, just above the nape of her neck, she has an undercut, with a geometric line design shaved in.

» Eye Color: Amaia's eyes are dark brown, so dark you can barely tell the iris from the pupil.

» Skin Color: Due to Polynesian heritage, Amaia has a deep tan to her skin, which is hard to fade.

» Piercings/Tattoos/Scars/Birthmarks/Makeup: Tattoos cover a fair portion of Amaia's skin, and she plans to get more over the years. She has pierced ears and a second one in the left ear.

» Face & Body Description: Amaia's build is fit and fairly thin. Most extra meat on her bones is muscle, but she does have a fair amount of fat in there of course. She has a fairly average build. Her face is round, with a round bulb-like nose, almond-shaped eyes, and full cheeks.

» Outfit/Attire: Amaia dresses in an undeniably punk style, and her clothes keep a mobile silhouette. She's a sucker for acid-wash jeans and/or ones which are ripped beyond belief. Crop tops and/or muscle tanks are staples, and she'll usually have a flannel on her, either tied around the waist or actually being worn. One of her favorite things she owns is a large leather biker jacket, which she'd saved up for and bought herself for her 16th birthday, and though she's protective over it in not letting others destroy it, it's grown very distressed with wear and tear and she wears these worn spots proudly. She's often wearing a trusty pair of large black combat boots. Chunky silver and black jewelry is also something she's fond of, as well as a pair of biker gloves she wears from time to time.

» Personality: Amaia's a very loud individual bursting with charisma. She has some beef with humanity as a whole, but is actually pretty sociable if she bothers with it. She tends to be very loud and bold, and has proven to be extremely fun at parties. This is from a lighthearted and outgoing attitude, albeit one laced in a punkish and rebellious attitude that she doesn't have much of a filter on. She speaks what's on her mind with little to no thought as to consequence and often does things without thinking things through. This often involves lots and lots of dumb risks or stunts. Amaia isn't the smartest knife in the box, which doesn't help this bad impulse control of hers, but she doesn't concern herself much with book- and street-smarts or anything involving them. That takes the fun out of winging it, after all, and if she needs to know something then so be it, she'll just deal after the fact. She's stubborn as a bull and enjoys getting on peoples' nerves for the fun of it. Her actions are bold and rebellious, and she doesn't work well with rules and restrictions. If you want Amaia to hate you, tell her she can't do something, as she'll become dead set on proving you wrong if it's the last thing she does. This is in spite of her rebellious and devil-may-care attitude, and she jumps back and forth between the two demeanors, but never follows rules. She doesn't enjoy having authority over her, and likes to try and force some freedom for herself in some way or another, be it through convincing them to back off or through acting out and scaring them away.

» Reason for Giving Up Their Soul: Really, Amaia just sold her soul for the hell of it; she got the opportunity in some way and decided completely on a whim. She did, however, find the idea of immortality interesting, though she didn't get what she hoped for.

» Special Abilities: Amaia is able to jump much higher and farther than most humans, as well as kick/throw/etc things with more force but not to the extent of crashing through walls or anything. It's an ability similar to the Full Cowl technique from BNHA. As an extension of the jumping aspect, she's able to float in midair in a fashion similar to flying. She can move freely in the air, but can only use the floating aspect for up to ten minutes before a three-minute cooldown where she can't use the floating bit or doing any crazy physical tasks such as heavy lifting or such. This ability is ever-present, but with the floating part she has to put at least some level of thought towards achieving and maintaining it, requiring more focus with the more weight she's carrying if it's more than a few pounds. She also has superhuman reflexes, being able to dodge, catch, or generally move and react very quickly.

» Mythological Creature:

- Description: A hawkfox named Athos. He's about three feet tall with a fox's body, albeit one that is more bulky and strong. Most of his body, more noticeably the legs, tip of the tail, and around the wings, is in a weird mix between reddish-brown fox fur and two-toned light/dark brown hawk feathers, whereas his wings are entirely in the feathers and his face is entirely in the fur. There is a white patch of fur from his underside, all the way from nose to tail. His front legs are similar to hawk's talons, and the back legs are normal, albeit with sharp claws similar to those on his front legs. His snout is pointed and similar to a beak, but not much. A pair of hawk's wings, about twice as long as the legs, sprout from the upper front leg and back area, which are really strong. He can fly using these wings, while carrying up to a little over his own weight.

- Personality: Athos is very energetic and jumpy, always needing something to do and always moving. There's no way to get him to sit still for more than a minute or two. He's very active and one speedy boi. He's optimistic and has a lighthearted, fun attitude to life, but not as nonchalant and devil-may-care as Amaia. Being wiser, he's more polite than Amaia towards other people, but tries to not be a buzzkill and often finds a fair amount of enjoyment in Amaia's antics, though he doesn't try to encourage it too much. With this, he's also more intelligent than his human companion, but not phenomenally so. He's quiet and sneaky, but also very sweet and friendly, all depending on circumstance.

» Anything Else?: Why do Germans take a bath before breakfast? So they can go from Bad to Wurst.

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

crowsoul50

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

moonlightmystery143

yell heah

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Heres my first form. I'm working on the other one, I promise.

Returned Soul
» Name: Corah Sienna Skylark
» Age: 19
» Gender: Female
» Height: Roughly 5’ 3”
» Weight: 122 pounds
» Hair color: A natural red with dyed dark purple and pale gold streaks.
» Hair style: The right side is shaved, and the left is just straight and left down with some small waves at the ends
» Hair length: Just below her shoulder-blades
» Eye color: A vivid dark, emerald green
» Skin color: Light brown
» Piercings//Tattoos//Scars//Birthmarks//Make up: No piercings, but she has a small tattoo of a treble and bass clef on her right wrist. A small scar just below her left eye.
» Face & Body description: Her face has some sharp angles, and has a teardrop shape. She has a lithe build with some slight curves
» Outfit/Attire: Corah wears a dark gray tank top with a olive green plaid half shirt over it, tied in the middle. She has on dark blue distressed jeans and a pair of dark gray tennis shoes. She prefers to dress more casually and slightly country (that's just because of her upbringing)
» Personality (be descriptive! Don’t just list adjectives. What do they want? How do they interact with people? Why? What drives them?): Corah has a streak of sass and sarcasm in her, and she doesn't like to be serious at serious matters because they're, you know, serious, and not everyone can be serious about them. She enjoys talking to people, but she's more of a learner than a revealer. She doesn't like when people give her sass, so she lays it on tenfold and also brings out the sarcasm. She has kind side, and enjoys being around and caring for animals (and she's quite good at it). She does have manners, but she sometimes uses them in an insulting manner. She usually tries to not to hurt people's feelings, but she isn't afraid of doing so if she doesn't like to person or if that person is doing shady/questionable/unliked things. She isn't afraid to stand up for people she cares about, but she also has a selfish streak. She doesn't care for social media, and she also isn't afraid to speak her mind on a manner. She is pretty straight to the point unless she wants or feels that it's necessary to go on a tangent about things. She doesn't care for bullies and will always stand up to people. She is headstrong and stubborn as well, and it is difficult to dissuade her from anything once she has her mind set. She is good at thinking and acting in the moment and under pressure, but she's horrible at planning things out beforehand.
» Reason for giving up their soul: Corah did it because she was on death's bed, and she wasn't ready to die yet.
» Special Abilities: Corah can bring inanimate object to life and then control them, and she also is able to turn herself and anything she is touching invisible at will. There is a limit to how many objects she can use at a time, and the larger it is the harder it is to do so. Since she usually has to control each individually, it can be tricky for her.
» Mythological Creature: A small phoenix that sits on her shoulder, and goes by Ash
-Description: Roughly one and a half feet tall, with large wings. Colors are primarily red, red- orange, and orange though there are some yellows, blues, and whites mixed into Ash’s feathers. The wings are feathered as well, but in such a way that it looks like they are fire. Bright sapphire blue eyes and a black beak.
-Personality: Intelligent and slightly snarky. Sassy with a sense of sarcasm; mainly only here because she has to be. Can be helpful, and often knows helpful things, but whether or not she shares these things is up to her. She does actually like Corah, but she shows this in odd ways. She is surprisingly artistic, and often will design things with her flames.

» Anything else?: I would tell you a joke about pizza but it's pretty cheesy. Left-handed. Plays violin and flute.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Band currently rules my life.

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

Tilt. 

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?"

"Why are you keeping this curiosity door closed?"

J O V J

crowsoul50

@Rebel accepted

Returned Souls
Andreus Veturia (M) -Jenna
Amaia Kora Misipeka  (F) -Eris

Corah Sienna Skylark (F) -Rebel
Spot saved for Reve
Spot saved for Blue
Spot saved for Violet

Baddies
Aina Akaneaki (F) -Ash
Koyei Barnes (M) -Lupa
Spot saved for Rebel
Spot saved for Reve
Spot saved for Eris

Lol if someone wants to make up a more scary name than Baddies be my guest 

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

dolphinbutterfly1060

*Is still waiting* Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Maybe you could call them Devastators instead.

Baddie

» Name: Vladimir “Mir” Black

» Age: 20, almost 21

» Gender: Male

» Height: Roughly 6’ 7”

» Weight: 190 pounds

» Hair color: An ink black with a few pale copper streaks running through it

» Hair style: Straight, typically worn in a small, low ponytail

» Hair length: Roughly shoulder length

» Eye color: A dark brown that can appear black. His left eye has a pale blue fleck in it

» Skin color: Pale, slightly ashen

» Piercings//Tattoos//Scars//Birthmarks//Make up: He has a piercing in his left ear and one of those earrings that's pretty much just a ring in it. He has a tattoo of an ouroboros (in the same style as the Santa Clara Vanguard one) in blacks and grays around both of his wrists, and the word Salem is on the back of his neck. He has a trio of scars that start just below his right eye and end just below his neck.

» Face & Body description: His face is all sharp and sharp angles, and he has a gauntness to his cheeks. He doesn't look very muscular, but his legs and arms are very strong. He has a more lithe build.

» Outfit/Attire: Mir wears a dark olive colored aviator jacket with the hood down. It has the Genesis (the DCI corp) logo on the back in a silvery-white. He wears a dark gray shirt underneath with patches of light colors scattered on it randomly. He wears a pair of black dress pants and black socks as well as a pair of steel toes riding boots.

» Personality: Mir is polite and formal in his speech, but it will sometimes run circles around people, which he enjoys. He loves to confuse people with words and is quite intelligent. He enjoys eavesdropping, and he will trade in information. He doesn't care what others think of him, and he can be cruel. Often ruthless, he will go however far it takes to get what he wants, and he isn't hesitant to dispose of anyone that gets in his way. He is a great smooth-talker and could sell a crummy car to a millionaire if he so desired. He enjoys sketching in pencil, pen, and charcoal pencils, and his sketches are often of dark and disturbed things. He is somewhat darkly twisted, though he hides this well. He has no loyalties and will not hesitate to stab someone in the back. He looks out only for himself and doesn't care about anyone else. He isn't above sabotage, and he enjoys sneaking around and breaking into places. He is an avid writer and has published a few books that are semi-common to see. He loves horror things, as well as reading and DCI. If he was to have a loyalty to anything, it would have been DCI. He is manipulative and a good liar, though sometimes he has to muddle through his like tangle to make sure he gets everything right.

» Rationale for their Conquests: He thinks that he could do a pretty good job at running things, and that power is… well power. He also just kind of wants to.

» Special Abilities: Blood control; he can control blood and therefore most people and animals. He can use this to kill or save lives, but it is difficult for him to control a large quantity of people. Mir can also travel through time, but he cannot change anything or cause anything to happen- he is just an observer. The further back or forwards he goes, the more difficult it is for him. He also must be in the general location he wants to see the past/ future of for him to see it (he can’t see the future of some place in China if he’s somewhere in Canada). It's harder for him to see the future than the present.

» Anything else?: Ambidextrous; plays cello, trumpet, piano, and organ; He's been in jail twice; I just learned sign language- it's very handy

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Band currently rules my life.

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

Tilt. 

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?"

"Why are you keeping this curiosity door closed?"

J O V J

crowsoul50

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

Sorry for taking such a long time with it, but my forms will be coming in later today

its a combo of a lot of school work and the fact that these are new characters for me so im trying to figure them out, haha

• Posted at:

~Reve~

-Dreaming of being Meme Queen -

- About as S A L T Y as the dead sea -

"Can I get uhhh,, B O N L E S S  P I Z Z A" 

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

moonlightmystery143

//casually dies// why does my computer just love crashing whenever im almost finished with a form after three days

» Name: Zoe Lyria Ariesen

» Age: 18

» Gender: F

» Height: 5'08"/1.72 m

» Weight: 103 lbs/46 kg

» Hair Color: Zoe has light blonde hair, with natural streaks here and there of more goldeny or reddish tones.

» Hair Style: Zoe's hair falls in soft waves, and is usually tied back into two messy French braids.

» Hair Length: The braids reach down to Zoe's shoulderblades.

» Eye Color: Zoe has dark eyes, a medium brown with darker rings around the outsides that appear nearly black.

» Skin Color: Zoe's skin is about as pale as you can get without being albino, both due to Dutch heritage and rarely ever going outside. Any redness shows through, especially on the face, where she's constantly flushed as if she were in the cold.

» Piercings/Tattoos/Scars/Birthmarks/Makeup: A light layer of neutral-toned makeup is common for Zoe, just enough to make it so her skin doesn't literally glow in the slightest of light.

» Outfit/Attire: Zoe tends to wear old-fashioned, vintage clothes. She never wears pants, rather knee- to ankle-length dresses or skirts and blouses. She typically wears lighter and neutral-toned colors, with a few darker tones mixed in. Collars and puffy sleeves are common. For shoes, she usually wears Mary Jane or Oxford heels, or similar styles, with blocky heels that don't help her height.

» Personality: Zoe is very quiet, to the point where she's a selective mute, to the point where she's selectively mute, and keeps to herself whenever possible. She's not good with people in the slightest; however she's very good at logical affairs and traditional intelligence, especially with things such as math- or science-related things. She also reads frequently, both academic or informative writings and novels, but more so the former. Where Zoe is very skilled in academic affairs, she is ****-poor in emotional and social skills. She's stone cold, and emotions don't really come to her often; when they do they're just a small sense of proud happiness or disappointment or some irritation. With this, she doesn't understand emotions too well. She lacks empathy in this sense, and doesn't really understand when anyone uses emotional reasoning or acts out of emotion. She views these people as somewhat weak and irrational, but doesn't exactly consider herself above these other people or anything, rather they're just weird. She runs on pure logic and doesn't really understand others who aren't. There's a lack of restraint present with this all, and she says what's on her mind and what's logical without much concern for anything else. She also can be easily seen as unintentionally manipulative. However, she understands it's holding her back and that it's a problem, one brought up in part by a rough childhood and bad parents, and is trying to understand what's going on in other people's heads and how emotions work the best she can. With this, psychology is a great interest of hers, and she reads about it a lot in an attempt to make sense of the things she finds weird and irrational in other people. She's a skeptic, due to running so much on logic, and the type of person to not believe anything unless she's seen it herself or it's coming from a respected voice worth listening to, such as someone with a PhD or some other form of showing they know their ****.

» Rationale for Their Conquests: Zoe does this all without realizing the effects of filling the underworlds; she doesn't believe in any of that stuff. She just passively manipulates people and ends up driving people towards doing bad things because it "only makes logical sense", or otherwise through expressing that other people are being irrational due to emotional reasoning and such. Perhaps someone mentions the effects of what she's doing, be it in a good or bad light, and she doesn't believe it or anything at first, but later on she's convinced otherwise and changes her approach to it all. She would end up wanting to be in control, being the only one really deserving it: someone who runs on subjectivity and emotion shouldn't be trusted with such a responsibility.

» Special Abilities: Zoe is able to blow extremely cold breaths of air, cold enough to do things such as give people hypothermia with extended exposure or freeze water in the air. She is also able to shape existing ice, but cannot generate it, though she can do things such as freeze water in the air and then use that. However, she still needs to maintain her own body temperature and will often wear gloves when she needs to use these abilities for extended times, but too many warm clothes will make the cold air bit less powerful. Along with this, she can cast illusions, though they will appear somewhat misty and hazy rather than a clear view of the image she is trying to create. They can also move and make sounds, for example she could create a wind chime and make it blow and chime. She can cast multiple illusions, but only with a collective surface area of 500 square feet.

» Anything Else?: Zoe speaks with a Dutch accent, but of course barely anyone ever hears it; she also has a very raspy and hoarse voice due to never using it. She actually carries a list folded up in her shoe of the few people she'll talk to. Germans hate the sun; in fact, a sunny day to them is hell. Sorry for having two jokes about the German language, I got these from my German teacher. Also sorry for the wait. I just hope I got everything down.

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

crowsoul50

RIP computer 

Accepted

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

Thumbnail avatar 3a3b4f2bb8

jadewolf2493

poke

• Posted at:

Jenna Øpacaré Vale Argentum Traitare Silvershade

INTJAquariusGøddessBrøkenChaøtic NeutralInsaneFørgøtten

Queen øf Illusions

dreamtimecrow55

im sorry, i keep trying to send in my form. Im going to have to try and find the issue with it and hopefully it'll get sent through soon. 

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

dreamtimecrow55

Returned Soul

» Name: Vivian Louise Malzan

» Age: 34

» Gender: Female

» Height: 5’7”

» Weight: 145lbs

» Hair color: Dark Brown, with natural highlights.

» Hair style: Typically done up in a classy braided updo, or worn down but curled. Naturally its straight with a bit of soft wave to it. 

» Hair length: Long, going down past the middle of her shoulder blades if straightened. Though usually is curled and appears more fluffed up than it really is, making it fall just below her shoulders.

» Eye color: Light Hazel, leaning more towards green.

» Skin color: Ivory. She finds it hard to tan.

» Piercings//Tattoos//Scars//Birthmarks//Make up: She has her ears pierced, and usually wears simple pearl or diamond stud earrings, occasionally fancier dangly ones on nice occasions. There is a beauty mark on her cheek close to her mouth. She also has a tattoo of a white snake coiled around the black silhouette of a rose on her back, near her right shoulder. She always wears makeup, but keeps it simple looking. She typically just puts on foundation and concealer and all that, and then a bit of blush, and some light eyeshadow, though she’ll put on something darker for special occasions. The boldest makeup she wears is bright red lipstick, which she loves. She also wears a light, floral perfume.

» Face & Body description: She’s a bit taller than an average woman, with a lithe and conventionally attractive body. Has a slim hourglass figure and very defined waist. She has a small, round face, with almond shaped eyes and a small nose.

» Outfit/Attire: She prefers to look nice and classy at all times, always dressing somewhat formally usually with nice jewelry as well. Her standard outfit is a highwaisted black pencil skirt, and a warm grey, long sleeve, button up blouse, though often she rolls the sleeves up to her shoulders. On the front are embroidered black roses and swirl like designs. She always wears a pair of black, 2” heels that she finds to be very comfortable, and can move about easily in. She wears an expensive looking wedding ring, that she never takes off, and would cry if it was lost.

» Personality: Vivian is soft spoken and appears very kind. But she prefers to stay on the side, and not make decisions for herself. She isn’t shy, but finds she prefers to sort of ‘hide’ behind another, more charismatic person. But that doesn’t mean she can’t hold a conversation. Those who get to know her quickly realize she’s very bright, and a very interesting person to talk to. However, she has trouble recognizing this in herself, and talks about other people much more often than she does herself. Low confidence, thinks she has to be dependent on others despite being more than capable of handling herself. She is very defensive of Antonio and his actions, and would defend him no matter what. Even if she knows deep down that what he’s doing is wrong and wants him to stop, or at least care about her more.

» Reason for giving up their soul: She gave up her soul in hopes that it would stop her from being lonely. She became gradually more and more depressed as her husband, Antonio, got more distant and became almost totally absent from her life. Distraught and struggling to cope with this, when a mysterious figure told her there was a way to make it so she wouldn’t feel anymore. She was desperate enough to take the offer and give up her soul. (i hope this is a logical reason for her to have given up her soul? I wasnt like 100% on why people give up their souls because I think i have a different interpretation of what a soul is and what it does for you)

» Special Abilities: Her main ability is Typhokinesis, aka, Smoke Manipulation. She cannot create smoke out of nothing, but if there is smoke in an area she can expand it to a large degree. Most commonly, she carries around cigarettes and uses the smoke from that. With this, she can do various things, including something along the lines of Location Displacement, where she creates an illusion of herself out of smoke while hiding herself elsewhere. Her powers rely on two things, the amount of smoke in the area, and the hope, both of herself and others. The more hope people have (doesn’t matter if its hoping for good or bad things), the stronger she is.

» Mythological Creature: Huli Jing/Chinese Fox, named Da Xia

-Description: Naturally appears as a small, blonde colored fox, with nine tails. She has the ability to transform into a little girl, with pale skin and freckles along her cheeks, and golden blonde, short, straight hair with bangs. She has golden, upturned eyes as well and is usually smiling mischievously. She wears a simple white and blue dress that goes down to her knees and short brown boots.

She has the ability to see into the future and if she slams her tails onto the ground it will create a flame, though she cannot control it well.

-Personality: Though being very wise and helpful, she can be a bit wild and mischievous at times. She can get distracted easily from her goals and absent minded at times. At heart however, she really does want to help Vivian, she just acts kind of like a child.

» Anything else: Why do chicken coops only have two doors? Because if they had four, they would be chicken sedans!

•••

Baddie

» Name: Antonio Vincent Malzan

» Age: 36

» Gender: Male

» Height: 6’ exactly

» Weight: 179lbs

» Hair color: Black

» Hair style: He has an undercut (so, shaved on the sides and in the back with longer hair on top), with the longer parts of his hair pushed back.

» Hair length: Very short, see style.

» Eye color: A very light, bright blue, with a ring of brown in the center.

» Skin color: Naturally tan.

» Piercings//Tattoos//Scars//Birthmarks//Make up: He has various scars across his body in different places, varying in age and size. The most noticeable (due to the others being covered) is across the right edge of his mouth. He also has a tattoo of a black snake circling a white rose on his back by his left shoulder.  

» Face & Body description: He isn’t extremely tall, but far from short. He’s muscular and has a bit of an intimidating build. He has a sharp jawline and a heart-shaped face. His facial features can either be very handsome or very intimidating depending on his mood. He usually holds himself with a strong air of confidence, never slouching and always making eye contact when he speaks to people.

» Outfit/Attire: He dresses formally, but in a straightforward way. He usually wears something along the lines of a white dress shirt, nice black pants, and a black suit jacket(though this he’ll often take off depending on what he’s doing). He always wears a simple but nice gold wedding ring, along with a few other, even plainer ones on various fingers.

» Personality: Antonio is amazingly charismatic and a huge crowd-pleaser. Everyone who knows him loves him it seems. When he walks into the room, he always captures the attention of just about everyone. He could keep up a conversation for hours, and is knowledgeable about many things. But he uses his charming nature to get exactly what he wants, and often times this isn’t exactly good. Though he is a good person at heart, he’s desperate for power, and wants to be influential to something. Its his ultimate goal, something he would do anything to achieve. In truth, he does love Vivian, but is more focused on himself and his goals than making her happy constantly. He does want her to be happy, but that’s not necessarily his focus unless he’s actually with her.

» Rationale for their Conquests: He wants power. He’s addicted to the powerful feeling he gets and the benefits that come along with it, as well as the influence he has over people. He didn’t necessarily start out with this goal, but as his desire for power grew, so did what he felt necessary to do to achieve his goals. Eventually it got to the point of him using dark magic, and then ending up doing what he is now.

» Special Abilities: His most notable ability is Pyrokinesis, Fire manipulation. He can both create and manipulate fire as he pleases. The fire he creates or that is under his control is mainly black, and doesn’t create much light. It does however create a lot of smoke. He is able to light just about anything on fire, no matter what it is, though getting it to stay that way for long may prove to be a challenge If he doesn’t focus. He can solidify and shape flames into weapons, shields, or other various objects, though they will still burn whoever touches them. He himself has immunity to the flames though. In addition, he has a bit of pyromancy/fire reading and will occasionally see visions when looking into naturally occurring flame. It does not work with any flames he creates or controls, and is often very short and only potentially vaguely useful to him. He also has a little bit of power over others emotions, able to induce feelings in them if they are vulnerable. He often uses this to get his way, often ramping up others anger and making them fight each other or making someone more susceptible to being tricked by manipulating their emotions.

» Anything else?: A three-legged dog walks into a bar and says to the bartender, 'I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.'

A bit of explanation on the two of them, since its probably not super clear. Vivian and Antonio are married, though Antonio is essentially a gang leader, and is often away doing other things, leaving Vivian alone at home. This upsets her greatly but she loves him unconditionally anyways. When she finds out he’s one of the people messing stuff up for the guardian she’s determined to help stop him, partly because that seems really bad, and also it may get him to finally spend time with her and pay attention to her as she thinks she deserves.

I know ships being too prominant was a bit of a concern, but even though they are a couple they don't act all lovely-dovey so i hope thats fine

I tried to send this yesterday and It didnt work so please let this go through I worked hard on these forms ;3;

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

crowsoul50

Accepted

All y’all’s jokes are on point by the way

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

INTP-T

Narnia is my city. 

, 2