Thumbnail avatar 3cb8a86fc1

platinumdragon2816

So, I've been through bullying -once again- and major life changes... Here are basically all my troubles.

Art class-

There was a kid that was sitting across from me. He went to my school, and he made everyone at the table laugh their faces off. Then, after a week or two, he suddenly decided to stop, be mean... By be mean, I mean kick me multiple times in the shins, hit me, flick paint all over me and my work, and call me these names I haven't even heard anyone say before. And trust me, I've heard a lot. One day, I accidentally run into him, and when I put my hand down on the table to open my water color set, he pinches me. And I don't mean pinch-pinch, he grabbed my vein and jerked on it until I slapped him and made him let go. Three weeks later, it is still messed up, and it hurts. The whole thing is handled, though, and he got in school suspension for a few days. 

Math-

My math teacher is just... A bad teacher. She didn't teach me a lesson I missed a few days ago. She doesn't explain things, and sometimes would even put a short one minute video up, causing me to flunk tests. One day she just had us come up and get a lesson. Without explaining.

Friends-

Apparently, all 'cool' people are bad, according to what I've seen. Last week, I had enough of it and I left all of my friends. They got mad, and rarely talk to me, and have only gotten worse. I now am friends with the outcasts who are actually really nice and accept me for WHO I AM and don't insult me 24/7. 

Science class-

My science teacher is just all around mean, like I teacher version of a bully. I'm not being dramatic. She yells at us, for random things, and if we do something wrong, we have to go out in the hallway and she calls our parents afterwards. So, yeah. We can't get up multiple times in a row for tissues, and we have to be like perfect or she just... There's some stuff that I'm just gonna leave out. 

Dance--

I've recently found a love for my dance class, which was the second best thing aside from pre athletics (can't do because of constant ankle Injuries) I'm good at ballet, and know all our routines by heart. I'm actually really good and I can do all accept for maybe five things. My high kicks can go up to my face... I kicked myself once.. 

Groupchats-

My old " friend " kept adding me to these stupid group chat things where people blew up my phone 24/7, and PEOPLE O DONT EVEN KNOW. They were just.. Bad.. So, I finally blew up, and she deleted me off of them.

Middle school will be my death bed.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Düšk

|___#Stopcyberbullying___|

-IM A MESS UNDER STRESS-_

(;Life is a cruel game ;)

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe ------///-------

"CHARLES I LEFT THE CAT IN THE OVEN" ~~Me being weird.

#Secretstargiver

platinumdragon2816

There is a momma dog, with ten puppies, there were fourteen in total, two stillborn, and two that were born two late, or wrong. There developing too fast. The heaviest one weighs seven pounds at four weeks, and can eat some dry food. Then, there's one that's not even a quarter of their size, she has to be separated 24/7, because of that, and because she's so behind. We could hardly keep her alive. Their mom though... She's on MY LAST NERVE.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FireFoxforever

#Secretstargiver

Thumbnail avatar a0571c1b3c

skyscraperarrow12

wow... that's um... a really intense life you've got...

i'm glad that kid in your art class got suspended, he deserved it

and it's nice that you have friends to be with, good ones :)

i hope your life will get better

• Posted at:

Call Me Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, or Mina

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Human?

The truth is...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...  

platinumdragon2816

I hate it. I'm under stress 24/7

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FireFoxforever

#Secretstargiver

Thumbnail avatar bbfd159b2f

iceclaws188

I guess I could give you some advice for your friends-

(Well for the art bully that is assault and if he keeps doing that he could get expelled.) 

That is good that you left le jerks behind. Just don't think about them too much. 

• Posted at:

vRenegadev

and

vMercedesv

Fangirl

Hammock~Flavored~Drinks~Family

Daughter of Artemis

And guess whatI'm having more funAnd now that we're doneI'm gonna show you tonightI'm alright, I'm just fine

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

*Hugs Dusk lightly* I feel for you. I mean...Highschool is ******* terrible. Ugh!! Did I mention I get to babysit TWENTY+ three-year-olds today?? Oh, god golly gee, it's going to be so much fun!! *Sarcasm*

I get paid $10 for watching them for two hours. **** it.

• Posted at:

✖️The fair lady Ash~

♥︎ ι'ℓℓ ℓσνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи∂ α ∂αу ♥︎

#Kødash

#Catkie

"Just grab a chainsaw and end my suffering..." ~The fair lady Angel