YEEEEE

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ℱเεrץ

Go ahead, we're all waiting, go and escape your death.

Take your chance, take your time, take your last breath.

All along, their climb was filled with grime.

But now, you're the one running out of time.

FiTE mE i’M cRInGeY

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

I win :3

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

correction you won

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

I won. :3

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

lynxlynx3024

well that is also a method...

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Correct. :D

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ

FiTE mE i’M cRInGeY

lynxlynx3024

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Random statement 

• Posted at:

ʂῳąɱ℘ყ

◇   { She/Her/Sharp Edgy Cliff }   ◇

"Dark edgy music, the kind that makes parents and studio producers nervous" ~Batman

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

*insert edgy music*

Double Fourm Vigilante

swampcloud51

Two things:

- I expected more than five pages by now

- I am pretty sure I won

• Posted at:

ʂῳąɱ℘ყ

"Dark edgy music, the kind that makes parents and studio producers nervous" ~Batman

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

*insert edgy music*

Double Fourm Vigilante

Thumbnail avatar 56f350de3d

maroonlightning42

How has this not died!?!?!?!?

• Posted at:

I am Riptide

People Change People

I am cancer, the crab ♋ 

SAVE THE POLAR BEARS

Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues 

Queen of Barbecue ChipsDinosaursGraham Crackers, and Carrots!

lynxlynx3024

wow I thought you left wb!

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

I lose!

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ

FiTE mE i’M cRInGeY

Thumbnail avatar 277dbd7444

applekitten66

Hi

• Posted at:

Quest/Galaxy Star

I follow my destiny, I follow my dream.

A new Quest, A new adventure

I don't care about what others think, I am who I am!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

applekitten66

May i win?

• Posted at:

Quest/Galaxy Star

lynxlynx3024

yes you may win

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

*site on a swinging wrecking ball* I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BAAAAAAAALL!!! *super off key voice makes me win*

• Posted at:

The FIRST Alternate Account for BELLAWOLF!

Lamiwolf, Chasetiger, Zoecheetah, Bubbleelephant, Tusklion, Karaokelionness, and Cheesejackal

applekitten66

:]

• Posted at:

Quest/Galaxy Star

*pays everyone including gangs to let me win*

• Posted at:

The FIRST Alternate Account for BELLAWOLF!

Lamiwolf, Chasetiger, Zoecheetah, Bubbleelephant, Tusklion, Karaokelionness, and Cheesejackal

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

*Waits for Aurelia to come back*

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian : Aspiring Author : Gryffindor

Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie : Sophitz Shipper : ML Fan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover : Rainber : #STS

Sparkles make everything better.

swampcloud51

*high fives everyone who has participated in this because it takes a lot of attention to keep comming on here and because I won and didn't want anyone to feel bad*

• Posted at:

ʂῳąɱ℘ყ

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

*insert edgy music*

Double Fourm Vigilante

applekitten66

I am a winner 

• Posted at:

Quest/Galaxy Star

I am a loser.

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ

FiTE mE i’M cRInGeY

swampcloud51

Same here!

• Posted at:

ʂῳąɱ℘ყ

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

*insert edgy music*

Double Fourm Vigilante

applekitten66

Mmmhmm

• Posted at:

Quest/Galaxy Star

It’s... 

Fiery

and I have won.

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ

FiTE mE i’M cRInGeY

swampcloud51

Not quite yet....

• Posted at:

ʂῳąɱ℘ყ

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

*insert edgy music*

Double Fourm Vigilante

lynxlynx3024

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ

FiTE mE i’M cRInGeY

swampcloud51

Two dots equal a dot-dot and three dot-dots equal a do-dat

• Posted at:

ʂῳąɱ℘ყ

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

*insert edgy music*

Double Fourm Vigilante

Thumbnail avatar b100ee1caa

butterflycandy273

oh worm?

• Posted at:

loading candy.exe...

forumer hiding in the depths of an ocean of unexpected emotion

how many lightbulbs does it take to change person?

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/16

star count: 1869

homethread location: /322526

Thumbnail avatar 5c56b0aab4

fairydragon1798

I win.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Quote of the Week: "No act of kindess, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ~ Aesop

Endangered Species of the Week: Potosi Pupfish, Cryprinodon alvarezi

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

Thumbnail avatar 25c3ea94a6

dragonfreeze882

HaHa no u dont

• Posted at:

Call Me Toxin

"If you get too worried about what could go wrong you might miss a chance to do something great." 

"When the stars look down on me, what do they see?''

#Not my space dad #Not a heinous half-breed

Oof

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ

FiTE mE i’M cRInGeY

lynxlynx3024

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Every time I go on this I see my cringe post at the top XD

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ

FiTE mE i’M cRInGeY

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

*Destroys thread for forever* "I win!!"

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Proud creator of "Pineapple!"

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 181

Gang: Beni, WingStar, Nattily,  Azul,  Lilac (flip) , Mr. Cellophane

nope

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ

FiTE mE i’M cRInGeY

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

AURELIA COME BACK

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian : Aspiring Author : Gryffindor

Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie : Sophitz Shipper : ML Fan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover : Rainber : #STS