Thumbnail avatar 3cb8a86fc1

platinumdragon2816

This is where it all comes together. Here. 

Name: Dusk Random

Flipsides: 4

Personality: Feirce, and snappy, at times. She can be really snarky when she sees something rude, and may not answer any time soon. She has recently turned a bit morbid, and with a small but growing dark streak. She is incredibly random, and may it be questioned if her brain status is way down.. None at all... Or really high, smart. She is a bit awkward, and may see things wrong at first. She doesn't have many in her inner trust circle, only a few, lucky people that have worked their way into her heart with kindness and returned randomness. She's really creative, and good at crafting and art. Shes a legit fighter, and has like two dozen powers. I don't even know at this point. She might be a little sour, and weird at first glance, but she really wants people to appreciate her and make her efforts noticed.

Inner friends: FireFox, Zia, Nightshade, Kodah Dash//Glitch, Ash, Jester// Catshock, Melon, Fizzy.

Main character traits: Her main traits are Random, Kind, llama (whoops that doesn't go there...), Weird, legit voice talents, and inevitably awkward.

Signs of fear: Dusk typically shows fear by; Narrowed eyes, swishing tail, deep voice, jumpy, catlike instincts.

Signs of anger: It's obvious when Dusk is in anger, she gets defensive, and may have theses side effects: Growling, thin pupils, fur on end, lashing out.

Signs of happiness: Here we go.. Dusk shows happiness by; Unending screams, hyperventaliting, large/ capital letters, shrieks, small, happy jumps, and much, much more. She has an absolute of zero brain power in this state.

Likes: Dusk likes creativity, llamas, randomness, role playing, writing stories, and adventures, both in the mind scape, and with friends.

Dislikes: Dusk hates cyberbullying, and bullying in general, with burning hatred. She doesn't like perfect characters, or gloating. She doesn't like uncomfortable situations, as a result of her saying something stupid. She HATES rabbits and monkeys. HATES. 

Appearence: Dusk has dual, thick long braids that are natural white. She has various ribbons woven through them, and seashells too. She may randomly show up with her hair in colors, stained, but it's mostly just a mint blue streak or two. Her hands are often stained from paint. She has pale skin, and lighter and darker freckles on her nose, and cheeks. She almost always has a small or wide grin. Her eyes have catlike pupils, and the rest of them and a light blue/ storm gray color, giving her a deadly Appearence. Her eyebrows are blonde and white. She has a scar on her right eye, wounded in battle. Her left is still good, and she can mentally see through her right. It's complicated. She has a tall, athletic build, hardly managing to keep weight. She has lighter freckles on her arms, and the rest of her body. She has a tough, bad girl look to her. She has a snow leopard tail, ears, and patches of fur and fangs.

Outfit 1-The most common outfit for Dusk is her red-cloak look. She has strapped on pitch black armor with grey swirls, and engraved conqueror  symbols. She wears knee length shorts with armor, too. She has a tattered cloak clasped to her shoulders. She has black hiking boots.

Outfit 2-Everyday outfit. Her most common t-shirt has three feathers with every color, mixed and splattered across, with complicated patterns. The shirt itself is mint blue. She wears black hiking boots with laces to the toe, and light blue jean shorts, then bracelets up to her elbows.

Athletic abilities- Running, Dusk loves to run. She can leap huge distances, and take falls and tumbles pretty well. She's a wicked fighter.

Spirit Animal- Snow leopard, named Arco.

Favorite weapon- Saber, or an ax. 

Flipsides-

Zero/ Basically the bad child. She's a world dominating assasin, and hasn't lost a battle yet. She has glazed purple eyes, and black armor splattered with you don't need to know what. She has a million fangs and claws from her best fights woven into her armor. She wears a dusty cape. She has wings made out of bone.

Doe/ The entergetic, non clumsy, graceful one. She has legit grace, and looks the same as Dusk, just prettier, and with kawaii eyes.

Fenerr/ Memes. Fenerr comes up with basically all the inside jokes in the Gang, and would 100% die without the internet. 

Moss/ Moss is the lazy, catlike one. The insane one. Moss is a snow leopard, and the reason Dusk was climbing a tree and tackling people on broom sticks months ago..

Favorite color- Mint

Favorite animal- SNOW LEOPARD 

Favorite saying: MEHH

Current Gang members..- Error, information not availible.

Powers- Shapeshift, lightning, storm, fireproof, super speed, immortality... It just keeps joint on..

Main shape shifter form- SNOW LEOPARD.

Backstorys- Multiple ones coming later.

Extra info- WHAT ELSE COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ME?!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Do you really think I need your insults right now?

Thumbnail avatar 48e8581bc9

crowsoul50

Favorite flavor of pancake?

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.  

Put that thing back where it came from or so help me

INTP-T

Gang: Ishamel and Ishmeal

Narnia is my city. 

The strong are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.

platinumdragon2816

Idk but I like the ones with tiny chocolate chips in them. Heaven in a pan.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

Ships-

I'm shipped with BBand, and Fizzy threatened me with the BBdusk button for a while. Then, I do one roleplay and FireFox is spamming Juin or whatever it is everywhere. 

So, about BBand, he keeps dissapearing.. Should I get a new ship partner?

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Thumbnail avatar 2cfc12a504

hydrahoneydew9

If you need a ship partner I got Dimitri and Cody AND Eridan

(pick one any one)

also

fenerr sounds gr8

• Posted at:

♖ ᑕค ♖

- - - -

"ROSES ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱs ʀᴇᴅ,

& ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛꜱs ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ BLUE

THE sꜱᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ SEEMS ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ."

#รคשєเรคคς2к17

#ASHMADEMYSIGGY

GΛПG @: /297825 (ƧΛ)

platinumdragon2816

ERM... I'd like an actual SAMBer..

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

JUIN JUIN JUIN JUIN JUIN JUIN JUIN JUIN JUIN JUIN JUIN JUIN JUIN JUIN JUIN JUIN 

XITHY XITHY XITHY XITHY XITHY XITHY XITHY XITHY XITHY XITHY XITHY XITHY 

EVELAUSTIN EVELAUSTIN EVELAUSTIN EVELAUSTIN EVELAUSTIN EVELAUSTIN 

ok I'll stop now but you get the point.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Pineapplethe RainWing/NightWing hybrid

Bubblesplash- the warrior cat 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Pinkie Pie- the MLP character 

Peril- the firescales dragon 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

Thumbnail avatar b550895843

skyscraperarrow12

let's got with Nutella (and yes, it's an actual person, i just don't feel like finding their username right now)

• Posted at:

Call Me Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, or Mina

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?