Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

I'd sit down, my tail curling neatly over my paws, I had this feeling inside of me that something...just something was going on. A shiver ran down my spine as a cold wind blew through my short fur. I recognized a cat, a night black cat around the camp. I was mostly the only cat awake unable to sleep with the chilling feeling something was going to happen. I perked up my ears, hearing a slight whisper.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

Just sent my form :P

• Posted at:

»Ishmael«

Thinking of you is a poison I drink often.

H-hewwo?

• Camp counselor

• Trash

• Stressy and depressy

• Okay I guess

Take my hand

Take my whole life, too

For I can’t help

Falling in love with you

Is male CloudClan still available? If so, please save for it for me

• Posted at:

Sin

You can’t be a traitor if there was never any loyalty

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

I was taking the moonhigh watch when I saw it. A movement in the bushes by camp. And disappearing behind it was a black tail. I padded after it, wondering what it was. If one of my Clanmates was sneaking out or using the dirt place, they'd use the dirtplace tunnel. When the rustling figure in front of me stopped, we were in a moonlit clearing. She turned and slashed at my neck, barely missing my throat. I collapsed but barely stayed awake. She padded away in the direction of CloudClan, as I sunk into unconsciousness. 

Ta daaa!

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

Save male Roseclan!

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

crowsoul50

Warrior Name: Eaglestrike
Spot in Rp: TansyClan Male 
Appearance:Eaglestrike is tall, long, and lean, with very long legs and medium boning. His torso is deep-chested with flat sides. His ears are broad, tall, and set high on his head. His head is angular, and his vibrant gold eyes are flattened on top and form a half oval below. His coat is light brown and ticked. (He’s an F1 Chausie)
Personality: Friendly and outgoing, Eaglestrike loves being around other cats— so much so that he can have difficulty reading when cats want him to leave. He hates being alone with his thoughts and will often sit on the outskirts of a group just to listen to the conversation. He is very intelligent and loves coming up with ways to solve challenges. He doesn’t want a leadership role, but will advise others and even take control of he deems it necessary. He cares deeply about the wellbeing of his circle, and he will not hesitate to put himself in harm’s way if it means someone else could walk away unharmed. Loyal to a fault, Eaglestrike will strive to see the good in people no matter what. If someone breaks that trust, it will shatter him. While he knows a lot about other cats, few know much about him, making it hard to truly get to know him unless he embraces you into his inner circle. If pushed to do something he doesn’t want to do, he will stop dead in his tracks until he’s absolutely sure that he doesn’t have to do it. 

Likes: Being with and helping people, having fun, solving problems, climbing trees. 
Dislikes: Being alone, having to say goodbye, betrayal of his trust, the dark, intense conflict, being bored. 
Advantages: Strong, quick-witted, could easily hold his own in a fight with multiple cats. 
Disadvantages: Kind of clingy, can be overbearing, doesn’t like being alone
Crush//Mate: Crush on Sunspeckle?
Other: Ginger Tea! 

• Posted at:

»Ishmael«

H-hewwo?

• Camp counselor

• Trash

• Stressy and depressy

• Okay I guess

Take my hand

Take my whole life, too

For I can’t help

Falling in love with you

Er..there may be a save coming in, ignore it plz. I think it got taken.

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Vanilla--

I stand up and give Sparrow fine instructions on how to watch the cats while I was away. I padded off, and into the quiet Tansyclan territory. I shake out my pelt and look to see a cat stare at me. I ignore the one lone cat's stare and precariously check to see who was awake at this dark hour.

The guards ignored me, as I checked around. They must think I'm one of their own... I then turn myself to face the Tansyclan cat. I stared at her, and then walked closer to her. You're a fine one...Aren't you?

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

dolphinbutterfly1060

All saved and accepted. 

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

catdragon13873

Toffee I hope you don’t mind but I most definitely ship Sunspeckle and Eaglestrike.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Warrior Name: Everheart
Spot in Rp: CloudClan male
Age (( In moons, please. )): 60 moons
Appearance: Mottled brown tom with tufted ears, shoulders, and tail. He often has a matted spot of fur in between his shoulder blades because he can never reach it. His tail tip, ear tips, paws, chest, and underbelly are white. Everheart has gold eyes that always heavily dilated and seem to glow. Everhearts's strong claws make him very good climbing trees and weaving branches. He's very intelligent. Often, he is the one identifying problems within the Clan and fixing them before anyone realized there was a problem. His long thick fur covers his basic build, which makes him appear more muscular and intimidating when his personality is ignored.
Personality: Contrary to what his name suggests, Everheart has an unapproachable personality. His resting face consists of a deep scowl and forrowed brows. Those who dare approach him (kits and apprentices usually) are often scared away by his legendary "Death Glare". He's often wandering the forest on solo hunting and patrolling expeditions when not reinforcing the camp boundary. Everheart is the best weaver in CloudClan. Occasionally, he will join a simple hunting or border patrol, just so no one forgets about him. Everheart can be quite charismatic when he smiles. He once convinced the med app that tansy was marigold. Since most cats don't talk to him, he abides by the law "No One Tells Me Anything But I Know It All Anyways", courtesy of his sharp hearing and boredom prompting him to eavesdrop. Everheart has a secret talent in singing.

Likes: Rabbits, hunting, eavesdropping, singing, and Gatherings
Dislikes: Shrews, whining she-cats, loud noises, pine trees, and beetles
Advantages: Sharp hearing, "Death Glare", strong climbing skills, and fantastic weaving/eye for patterns and irregularities
Disadvantages: Lack of support from his Clanmates and sulky expression and attitude
Crush//Mate: None at the moment
Other: I kind of mashed personality and appearance together. If something doesn't make sense, please tell me. We'll talk over some freshly brewed ginger tea. 

• Posted at:

Sin

catdragon13873

I be the that Everheart, in battle, Death Glares the opponent and then the opponent backs away and apologizes

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

crowsoul50

Eaglestrike:

I lay in my nest, staring blankly at the far wall. I was pretending to be asleep. Truth be told, I hadn't slept in a few days. I didn't want anyone to be worried about it, though. I heard Sunspeckle moving around and debated rolling over to talk to her but then decided against it. I sighed deeply and tried to find sleep, but it didn't come. My tail twitched in frustration. 

From behind the warriors den, I thought I saw the shadow of a cat. I peered into the darkness to see it better. It was gone. Maybe ot was my imagination. If so, I really needed sleep. 

Sorry it's kind of short and boring I just wanted to throw something out there

• Posted at:

»Ishmael«

H-hewwo?

• Camp counselor

• Trash

• Stressy and depressy

• Okay I guess

Take my hand

Take my whole life, too

For I can’t help

Falling in love with you

dolphinbutterfly1060

@Sin, Accepted. Also, it's fine you combined Appearance and Personality. I don't mind. *Sips some Ginger Tea*

@Ishmael, I'll POV during lunch. Also, it's fine that it was short!!

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

catdragon13873

Ship ship ship yes I totally ship it Eaglespeckle. I'd say Sunstrike, but that's already taken by the canon.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

Briarspirit:

I stayed in the shadows, watching Vanillasparks do her rounds in Tansyclan (I forgot the name IRL, is that it?).  Smiling, I slunk out, watching the cats collapsed in the clearing.  One of them had their paws tucked underneath them.  Grinning, I flipped one out from under them.  Mottled and speckled.  

"Are you coming?" my mate called.  I padded softly after her.

MOds please let this through!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

warriorcat609

Sunspeckle:

As I saw the paw prints I blinked, "It must have been from a patrol from earlier." I nodded reassuring.

I kept on going, looking for a mouse or some sort of squirrel I could bring to my clan. Suddenly I heard rustling in the bushes, I was just a few tail lengths away from the camp entrance. I whipped around and heard a snicker. The bushes rustled again and I saw a night black she cat padding closer to me. My claws unsheathed I tried to slash at the unrecognizable cat but before I could take a hit the she knocked down to the ground and suddenly everything went black. I fell unconscious.

( Also, Jade I don't mind and yay! Im in a ship. :)

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

Actually, I think I’ll just make forms for Nightwatcher and Lionfall.

This will be Shadowheart’s POV colour.

All of these are background characters;

Name: Nightwatcher

Sexuality: Panromantic asexual

Clan: BriarClan

Appearance: He is a dark grey tabby cat with long whiskers and a long tail. His nose is light pink and his eyes are a grey-green colour. Nightwatcher has a scar next to his right eye where he narrowly escaped losing it, and a long scar down his right shoulder. His broad is slightly broad and lithe. 

Personality: INTP-A

Likes: Night, stars, problem-solving, mostly enjoys being alone, quiet, being presented with mental challenges, finding weaknesses and flaws, having a plan and knowing where he stands, order

Dislikes: Indecision, fire, swimming, most head-on conflict, rebellion, loud noises, bright light, not being able to solve problems, not having a plan, spiders

Crush//Mate: Open, though they most likely won’t have kits an account of his asexuality

Kin: Lionfall, Shadowheart, Icewing (all siblings), Jaywhisper (mother), Sunshade (faher, deceased)

Other: Ginger tea

Name: Lionfall

Sexuality: Bisexual

Clan: BriarClan

Appearance: She is a ginger tabby with a white belly, chest, and tail tip. Her whiskers are short and her tail is just slightly shorter than average. Her eyes are grey and she has a small, compact build, but packs a punch.

Personality: ENFP

Likes: Fire, rebellion, freedom, being with a small group of cats she knows (not alone but not overwhelmed with others either), summer/greenleaf, helping out her Clan, proving herself, finding new things, changing things up

Dislikes: Swimming, cold, too much authority, strict rules, having plans, being alone, being with a huge group, too much fighting, running, the same day-to-day routine, not being heard 

Crush//Mate: Crush on Rainsong

Kin: Nightwatcher, Shadowheart, Icewing (all older brothers), Jaywhisper (mother), Sunshade (father, deceased)

Name: Rainsong [formerly Hail, just joined BriarClan]

Sexuality: Pansexual

Clan: BriarClan, originally loner

Appearance: She is a sleek grey cat with a white belly, chest, and paws. She resembles her father quite a bit. Her eyes are bright blue and almond-shaped. She has short whiskers and a medium-length tail. Her build is more narrow, with a hint of muscularity, and she is a medium-sized cat.

Personality: ISFJ

Likes: Fighting for what she believes is right, free will, protecting those close to her, feeling like she has a purpose, rebellion but only when it serves her beliefs, laid back authority, not too many rules, water, swimming, hunting

Dislikes: Rules, strict authority, her loved ones being threatened, being confined, fire, heat, too much conflict stresses her out, laziness, anyone who goes against what she believes

Crush//Mate: -

Kin: Panther/Pantherclaw (loner, sister; joined RoseClan), Storm/Stormstrike (loner, mother; joined TansyClan), and Thistle/Creekclaw (loner, father; joined TansyClan)

• Posted at:

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks

warriorcat609

But before I could take a hit the she knocked me to the ground*

Sorry auto correct

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

catdragon13873

You know, if you don't correct it then no one will likely notice as long as it isn't to one blatantly obvious.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

warriorcat609

(Noted, now what else happens?

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

catdragon13873

Honestly idk I think we could wake up in our respective medicine dens.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

warriorcat609

(oooh, that's a good idea but idk. Should we ask the maker of the role play? (Sorry, I have a bad memory when it comes to remembering names. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

dolphinbutterfly1060

Alright all, this is extremely messy. I don't like clutter...As you know.

So we'll re-start and you guys can wake up in a clearing with Vanillasparks (( Vanilla )) and Briarspirit and Sparrowice (( Sparrow )) staring at you. You'll wake up one-by-one, okay??

Also, @Ceol, Accepted!!~

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

catdragon13873

Okay. *rolls eyes*

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

warriorcat609

I opened up my eyes and everything was sort of blurry looking. I blinked until my eyes were focused and saw that she was lying on the ground with other unconscious cats she did not know. I sat up, flashing glances at cats who were staring at her and the other cats on the ground. "Why am I here? Who are you?" Questions spilled out of my mouth like a waterfall. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

I keep putting she instead of I...so sorry for confusions...

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

catdragon13873

I blinked and opened my eyes. I was surrounded by 7 unconscious cats, 3 just sitting there, and one ginger cat looking around in circles. After she finished rapid-firing questions at the sitting cats, she turned around and noticed me. Because I am polite, I said, "Hi, I'm Leafthorn. Who are you? Do you have any idea what is going on?" 

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

warriorcat609

I shook my head at the she cat, "Not at all.." I sat back down. "One second I'm hunting from my clan, the next I'm here. Also, I'm Sunspeckle."'

I'd calm myself down, relaxing my shoulders. "I knew something odd was going on.." She muttered. 

I had a odd feeling earlier that something was going to happen. Now, I would be trusting my gut more than ever. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

Hunting for*

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

crowsoul50

My head was pounding. I heard voices around me, sounding confused. I groaned and sat up, forcing myself to awaken. Wait. This isn’t the warriors den! My eyes snapped open and I looked around. There were many cats, but I recognized all but three of them. The trio was looking at all of us. I realized only a few other cats were awake: Leafthorn from BriarClan, and Sunspeckle from my clan, TansyClan. 

I looked around at where we were. It wasn’t any place I recognized, which was scary on its own. There was also the fact that none of us had any idea why we were here. I decided to ask the strangers. 

“Why are we here? What do you want?” I hissed, getting to my paws. Maybe I should have been nicer, but I didn’t feel like being polite after I was knocked unconscious and dragged to an unfamiliar place. I stepped closer to the cats, hoping to intimidate them a little. 

• Posted at:

»Ishmael«

H-hewwo?

• Camp counselor

• Trash

• Stressy and depressy

• Okay I guess

Take my hand

Take my whole life, too

For I can’t help

Falling in love with you

warriorcat609

"That's also what I want to know." I padded behind Eaglestrike. My eyes narrowed at the unknown cats, my tail flicked back and forth inpatiently. I saw most of the other cats stirring from unconsciousness. "Was it really necessary to knock us out?" She hissed.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

catdragon13873

Another cat woke up. I think his name was... Eaglestrike? He stepped towards the sitting cats and said "Why are we here? What do you want?" Sunspeckle also had a question. "Was it really necessary to knock us out?" I stepped forward too. "Is there anything to eat around here? I'm starving." Noticing the TansyClan cats were glaring at me, I said to them, "What? I'm hungry! We were probably knocked out for quite a while, judging by how hungry I am." I then bounded off to look for prey, and came back with a few large fish.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

warriorcat609

I sighed "I don't think I'm in a eating mood right now, considering we're in a unrecognizable place with cats we don't even know?"I waited for at least one single response from the trio of cats that dragged them here. My claws scraped the ground. I wanted to know if the cats meant well or if they're just sketchy cats knocking random clan cats unconscious and dragging them to a unfamiliar place.
What next Starclan? I thought to myself, at least I knew two cats here. Eagle strike was a cat I had known all my life, making sense since we are clan mates. He's a cat I could always trust, a close friend and...Leafthorn a cat I literally just met a few moments ago. She seemed very kind and very hungry..

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

I also didn't like fish..the odd taste, bones that could possibly choke you, the lifeless eyes staring at you while you eat. Now with squirrels, mice and voles it was way different. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

catdragon13873

SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP 

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

warriorcat609

lol we have a fan here. :)

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

dolphinbutterfly1060

Vanilla~

I come back to see that the others are awake. "Why hello..." I purr and walk around, studying them.

**Sorry it's so short, I'm busy drawing**

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

Everheart- CloudClan male

Everheart woke up, but kept his eyes closed. His head hurt immensely. Straining back into his memory, he tried to figure out why.
He was re-weaving the boundary wall behind the apprentice's den- again. Weaving always calmed his thoughts. Especially after that strange black cat he saw earlier.
He twitched as his eyes flew open. It was her who did it. The snapping of branches he dismissed as apprentices coming back from an adventure gave way to her dark eyes. His left shoulder stung from where she scratched him during their quick bout. He heaved himself to his paws scowling deeper and glaring at the ground. I shall find you, he pledged.
Everheart opened his mouth to snarl when he caught a whiff of- was that TansyClan? Raising his head, he saw other cats awake in a strange den.

• Posted at:

Sin

warriorcat609

I'd growl, "So your the one who brought us here.." I got up to my paws and padded over to the she. "Explain why are KNOCKED US OUT unconscious and dragged us here?" I'd growl. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

, 2 , ... 10 , 11 , 12