The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

(I'll be checking the forum often. I'll just wait till you guys say something. I keep saying too much lol

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Aww...........Alright. You will be missed!!~

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

[??? Wait, just to be clear, she’s going to help Shadowheart, right? Or did I read that wrong? If so, ignore this.]

Shadowheart:

I groaned and stood up again, staggering for a brief second before sitting down. An orange she-cat rushed over. She smelled of TansyClan, and I hissed at her, standing once more and backing away. Did she have anything to do with what was going on? 

————

again, kinda short - sorry.

• Posted at:

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks

warriorcat609

(Moderator please let my other message send through. ;~;

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

I understood why Shadowheart was acting like that.

We're in a place we don't even know with two sketchy looking cats. We weren't even here by Will but by force..

All I wanted was answers, every cat seemed a tiny bit afraid. Eaglestrike had hope that things were going to be okay but I couldn't help but to doubt something. I was itching for a explanation for everything and I'm very sure everyone else was too. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

I saw Sunspeckle break off of her adorable mess with Eaglestrike, and I saw what she was doing. A cat who had just woken up was pretty unsteady. When I got a good look at him, the breath caught in my throat a little. It was Shadowheart, also from Briarclan. My Clanmate. Since Sunspeckle was doing fine, I decided to tease them a bit. "I think he likes youuuu" I said to Sunspeckle. "Stop it I need to focus." 

"Can't blame a she-cat for trying." Because, seriously, how could anyone NOT see those two were perfect together?

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

I picked up the leftover fish and put them down at the edge of the clearing. We may be stuck with these guys, but at least we could be clean about it. I sighed, and looked around the clearing. Maybe we could jump them, take them by surprise. Then again, we didn’t know where we were so we’d probably get lost without the cats to guide us. I looked around for a tree with low branches so I could get a good view of the place. There! I ran to the tree and clawed my way up it, praying I could get high enough before I’d get caught. I clambered onto branch after branch until I was reasonably high. I peered into the forest, trying to find something familiar. My heart sank as I realized that there was nothing. I sighed and leaned against the trunk. 

• Posted at:

Ishmael

If I wasn’t a camp counselor, a superhero I would be!

I shoot out webs

I protect my hood

Mr Stark, I don’t feel so good

Everheart watched the unsteady cat and decided that he had too many mothers already for him to be of much assistance. Not that he wanted to help anyways. He theb saw Eaglestrike climbing a tree and went after him. "Anything up there?" Everheart called.

• Posted at:

Sin

You can’t be a traitor if there was never any loyalty

warriorcat609

I tilted my head at the tom, "Don't worry, I'm here to help. I'm one of the cats that was brought here too." I'd give a warm smile, trying to let him know I didn't have anything to do with what was going on. "I'm Sunspeckle and this is my clanmate Eaglestrike." I flicked my tail towards Eaglestrike who was standing up and glancing around. 

(And yep, I was talking about your character :)

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

I glared at Leaf thorn for a moment, Eaglestrike only thinks of me as a friend...or does he? I turned to glance at him for a second, my heart pounded. I'm sure I would know if he did..I was confused for a moment. I turned my head back and sighed, "Leaf'thorn, can't you get Sparrow over here instead of teasing?" I went on, "I'm sure this cat needs to be checked on for anything serious and I'm no medicine cat."

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

catdragon13873

I walked forwards. "Let me try" I said. "We're from the same Clan. I'm not the medicine cat, but at least I know a little herbs." I then sat down near him, and started trying to plaster cobweb right underneath his face.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

dolphinbutterfly1060

Sparrow~

I yawn and push over a bundle of Chamomile to Sunspeckle. "Take some and swallow it. It'll help." I smile kindly and look away. I wonder where Vanilla had gone, and I sigh. She'd be back...Soon?

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

tricksterangel48

Shadowheart:

I realised that the other cats didn’t have much of an idea of what was going on, either. I recognised Leafthorn, my Clanmate. She was teasing the TansyClan she-cat about something, but my ears were ringing and I couldn’t focus on what exactly was being said.

“What in StarClan happened, Leafthorn? Where are we? Who are these cats?” I asked. They’d all been awake longer than I had, I could tell. I didn’t like not knowing what was going on; most of the time, I didn’t really care, but no cat in this situation could just sit here. The ringing in my ears was gradually softening to a dull noise, and my headache wasn’t nearly as bad either. 

• Posted at:

ceol

catdragon13873

Shadowheart had woken up all the way. I hope the chamomile worked. He started rapid-firing questions at me, possibly because I was the only one here who wasn't unconscious, a complete stranger, a grump with an infamous Death Glare, or TansyClan. "What in StarClan happened, Leafthorn? Where are we? Who are these cats?" I decided to be honest with him. "I have no idea what happened. I just woke up here, same as you. As for where we are, no clue either. Not inside our territories, to say the least. And these cats are Everheart, Sunspeckle, and Eaglestrike. They woke up here too. I don't know anything about the strange cats, but I do know where to find a bit of prey. The cats said they would tell us the stuff later."

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

warriorcat609

I scooped up the herb Sparrow gave me with my white paw and placed the herb in my mouth. I closed my mouth and swallowed it just like she had said to do. I sat down again, my tail curling over my paws. It sort of calmed me down but it wouldn't last for long. Thoughts circled my head along with anxious questions. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

tricksterangel48

Shadowheart:

“The others back at home must be freaking out - or maybe they haven’t even noticed we’re gone. And how can we trust that these strange cats will tell us anything?” I thought briefly about what else she said. “You...you said you know where to find prey? The black cat attacked me before I got to eat; back in BriarClan territory, I mean. I haven’t eaten anything in almost a full day.”

• Posted at:

ceol

dolphinbutterfly1060

Sparrow~

I watch the cats talk, and I stay silent. I wanted to tell them why they were here...But couldn't. I, honestly, was surprised they didn't recognize my kittypet name. Was Sparrow a common name in a clan? I didn't know, but I kept my questions for escaping my mouth. "You're probably wondering why you're here...." I whisper, and hope they don't hear me. Let alone, answer me back.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

catdragon13873

"The others back at home must be freaking out - or maybe they haven't even noticed we're gone. And how can we trust that these strange cats will tell us anything?" Shadowheart paused in his tirade of questions. "You...you said you know where to find prey? The black cat attacked me before I got to eat, back in BriarClan territory, I mean. I haven't eaten anything in almost a full day." 

"Yeah, I know where to find prey. It's  mostly fish, though. You ok with that?"

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

catdragon13873

Paris you bad child don't you have fourth period to deal with?

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

warriorcat609

"This is taking forever...where is that cat from earlier?" I said to myself. The she-cat never really introduced herself except for her friend. I didn't feel comfortable sitting around here doing nothing while every cat here waits for answers. I wanted to do some productive but I didn't know what to do. By now I was suppose to be in another hunting patrol since a few of the other warriors were either too sick or hurt from an incident I couldn't recall.
Maybe I should think about how we can all get out of here when we need too? It was never too soon to start making a small plan especially in our case. I stared at Sparrow, seeing that she was looking at all of us. She moved her mouth, saying words I couldn't hear.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

tricksterangel48

Shadowheart:

“Um, yeah, I guess fish is fine.” I said. I heard a whisper from behind me - one of the cats who hadn’t been introduced to me yet. I assumed they were one of our captors.

“You’re probably wondering why you’re here...” They said. Or at least, that’s what I could make out. They’d been really quiet.

“You know what, yeah, we are wondering why we’re here. Why are we here? Why did you take us?” I snapped. It wasn’t like me to act this way, but I was under a lot of pressure at the moment.

• Posted at:

ceol

crowsoul50

”Anything up there?”

I looked down to see Everheart standing at the base of the tree, looking at me through the branches. He looked really small; I must have climbed up higher than I thought. 

“Nothing recognizable!” I yelled down. There was no point in me being up there, and I felt the solitude weighing down on me like a rock. I picked my way down the tree and landed heavily beside the CloudClan warrior. I figured he would launch into some rant about the dangers of climbing trees with one of his legendary Death Glares mixed in, but he didn’t say anything. 

“Nothing looks anything close to Clan territory.” I said to him, casting a sideways glance at the other cats. It seemed like another one was up, this time Shadowheart of BriarClan. That was good. I left Everheart and padded over to the group. 

“Anything new?”

• Posted at:

Ishmael

I shoot out webs

I protect my hood

warriorcat609

I heard another voice behind me and looked over my shoulder to see Eagle-strike. "Well, another cat just woke up. Where have you been?" I asked curiously.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

I perked up my ears, hearing a voice behind me. It was Shadow-heart, Leaf-thorns clanmate. 

I turned around from where I sat, waiting fora reaction from Sparrow. Shadow-heart might have made of the words she was saying. 

finally we'll maybe get some answers...I thought to myself.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

(Now i'm getting sort of annoyed on how long it takes for a post to load..

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Today is just fantastic, Everheart thought. He yawned. "Ya know what?" He said while curling up at the base of the tree. "Someone wake me up when we're about to get some answers. Your reward will be a full day pardon from my Death Glare." With that he shut his eyes and flattened his ears.

• Posted at:

Sin

warriorcat609

I rolled my eyes as I shot a glare at Everheart, "I'm not scared of that "Death Glare" of yours, it might work on apprentices and kits in your clan but it won't, I repeat, Won't ever work on me." I huffed, my tail flicked from side to side.  He thinks that everyone is just going to tremble down to him just because he has a so called "Death Glare." I thought bitterly. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

catdragon13873

Paris where were you

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

warriorcat609

(Home, I Got sick this morning. Makes sense since I was coughing and sneezing a lot in class.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Everheart pretended not to hear Sunspeckle. "She-cats these days," he muttered from behind his tail. He yawned again, twitched his whiskers, and began his second favorite pastime- eavesdropping.

• Posted at:

Sin

warriorcat609

"Hmph." I narrowed my eyes, knowing that he was ignoring me. It wasn't worth the trouble getting in another argument and I didn't want to get even more angry, It would just let him know that whatever he did worked on me. My stomach growled, I realized I haven't ate since last night. "Is there any place to hunt squirrel or mice?" I padded over to Sparrow, "I'm not a fan of fish.." I smirked. "I don't think I can last very long with eating something."

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

I don't like it when I mess up a sentence....

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

Correction: "I don't think I can last very long without eating something."

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

catdragon13873

*facepalms*

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

warriorcat609

(I'll just just await for you guys to be online. :3

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

Without eating something*

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

Jade, I know what your going to say.

"Paris you don't need to correct you sentences! People won't notice if you don't correct it." 

:3

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

crowsoul50

“Well, another cat just woke up. Where have you been?” Sunspeckle asked. 

“I was up in a tree trying to get a feel for the place. We’re nowhere familiar that I can see.” I explained, keeping the worry out of my voice. “I don’t like this.” I looked around at the other cats. I hope we got some answers soon, or else things would probably get ugly. 

• Posted at:

Ishmael

I shoot out webs

I protect my hood

warriorcat609

I sighed, "I don't like either, I just hope things are explained soon." My face shown worry, I couldn't help but to be a tiny bit scared. "I'm just scared that-" I'd pause for a minute, frowning. "What if we never see our home again? What if the two cats keep us here? What if we never find out way home?" Everything busted out of me. It was very easy to talk to Eaglestrike. I felt like I can tell him anything and he would understand. I met his eyes for a minute.

(If I already responded just void and ignore. I wasn't paying attention when I was typing and wasn't sure if the other sent.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

1 , 2 , , 4 , ... 10 , 11 , 12