Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Sparrow~

I open my mouth to talk, but no words come out. I look at the She-cat and I drop my voice down extremely low, and look her in the eyes. "I...If I tell you something, you can't, can't, tell the others." I say nervously and look down, breaking the serious gaze. Should I tell her? Would Vanilla want me to? I didn't know. My mind spun in circles, and I felt a spike of wordiness for Vanilla. Where is she?! I turn to look at the She-Cat, and sigh.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

(*falls asleep on pillows*)

Everheart watched Vanilla leave through slitted eyes. Hmm... He thought. How peculiar. Quickly, he climbed up the tree and began following her from branch to branch. Where are you going? He wondered.

• Posted at:

Sin

You can’t be a traitor if there was never any loyalty

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

I nodded, "I promise." I whispered. I always stuck to my word, when I said I promise I meant it. "You can trust me." I gave a friendly smile.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

dolphinbutterfly1060

Sparrow~

A small smile escapes me, and soon I'm smiling like a dork. "Well...You're here for many reasons..." I start to say and trail the sentence off. I nervously laugh and hope the She-cat doesn't find me odd. Tell her why she's here. I was torn between lying, and truly telling her. Was she really trustworthy?

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

warriorcat609

I kept on my little smile and wondered why she was laughing. She might be nervous. I wouldn't blame her, we barely just met..I would even have a few doubts trying to tell someone I hardly knew. I wanted to let her know I could keep a secret, I wasn't the sort of cat who would lie and then betray. "You don't need to tell me if you don't want to." I rested the tip of my long tail on her shoulder "I completely understand want to keep it to your self." I lifted away my tail from her shoulder. I wanted her to know that she can tell me anything even though we were both complete strangers we all needed to stick together and trust one another in our case. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

I made my way to a tree with a little hollow at the bottom and dug it out so that it was big enough for me to sleep in. As I settled down into it, I saw Sunspeckle talking to Sparrow. Maybe we’d finally get some answers. I curled up and put my tail over my nose. 

• Posted at:

Ishmael

If I wasn’t a camp counselor, a superhero I would be!

I shoot out webs

I protect my hood

Mr Stark, I don’t feel so good

warriorcat609

(Moderators can you PLEASE except our messages instead of delaying them please? I cannot stand for this sort of patience :(

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

(Oh hey it worked :D

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

crowsoul50

Toffee, messages usually take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour to get through. It depends on how complicated the post is, how many red lines you have (the words are not recognized by the system and I don’t really know how the moderation system works but it may be sent to the human mods for consideration?) The more simplistic the post, the faster it goes through, sometimes immediately. 

• Posted at:

Ishmael

I shoot out webs

I protect my hood

warriorcat609

Ohhh! Okay thank you. Now I get it. I'm also a Roblox gamer and when I do forums they post immediately so I'm pretty much used to that instead of waiting....and waiting....and....waiting. O_O

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

(i tried to post a POV but i guess it didn’t go through so i’ll try later

i gotta get some sleep i haven’t slept in two days)

• Posted at:

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks

warriorcat609

(Who stole teh cookie from teh cookie jar? I stole teh cookie from tedh cookie jar! I love the cookies from the cookie jar! Why? Because they're COOKIES. :D (A result of me bored lol)

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

(Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar? Who me? Couldn't be. Ishmael stole the cookies from the cookie jar!)

• Posted at:

Sin

You can’t be a traitor if there was never any loyalty

dolphinbutterfly1060

*Hums "Gasoline" by Halsey*

Sparrow~

"Well...To put it short...You're never going to be able to go back to your Clan again..." I whisper and look away nervously. If Vanilla knew I had told her this...Well, Vanilla wouldn't be very joyous. But it needed to be done. Vanilla should have told them herself...But I guess it would be fine to tell one cat. I sigh sadly and meet the eyes of the She-cat. "You're going to be a rogue now...Just like us. Did you really not notice our names? Sparrow? Vanilla?" I ask, actually surprised by her lack of knowing.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

warriorcat609

My eyes grew huge. "Y-you can't do this to us." I whispered back immediately, surprised. "Who do you think you are? We have family at home...you can't keep us here!" I was pretty much freaking out. I tried to calm myself down from what she has told me but I kept on talking. "Give me one good reason why we have to stay here and give up everything we have ever known since we were born?" I looked her straight in the eyes, my kind smile disappeared to a frown and my eyes narrowed. They're not going to keep us here...not without a fight. I felt like I wanted to yowl out everything but I promised to keep the secret to myself, I had to keep my word. Starclan...help us. I said desperately in my thoughts. Never coming back home was always a fear I always had. The familiar scents of family and friends, gatherings, clan meetings, ceremony's....everything we would never see again? 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

(Woah, never saw that coming. This just got intense...*Eats  *

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

dolphinbutterfly1060

(( *Eats cookie Irl* Yeah...It did. ))

Sparrow~

"Well, from what I've observed, Clan cats don't give cats second chances." I retort with a hiss in my voice. "So what're you planning to do? Walk in there and act like nothing happened? Confess about everything that happened??" I sigh and sit down, my tail flicking angirly. The sweet cat didn't know what she was getting into. We had our reasons...For taking cats and keeping them here. But she would stay. And I would make sure of it.

Vanilla~

I wander through the woods, and into the Tansyclan territory. It reeked of joyous cats, who were full of happiness and pride. I hear a loud meow and turn to see the Tansyclan deputy. "Vanillasparks?..." He asks, and I catch his surprise. "Dawnleaf." I meow sternly and look around to make sure no-one is spying on us. "Have you gained enough trust in the Clan yet?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "Not yet...I just need more time. Please..."

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

crowsoul50

Try as I might, I couldn’t seem to sleep. I rolled onto my back and stared up at the sky through the trees. I sighed. Outwardly, I tried to reassure everyone and make sure that morale would be high enough, but internally, I wasn’t so sure we’d get out of here, much less alive. Talking our way out seemed out of the question. Maybe we could take a hostage? I shook my head. Warriors wouldn’t behave like that, like rogues. But how would the warrior code apply in such a situation? Maybe we’d have to stoop to their level to get out. I decided to wait before asking the others. Having finally found some semblance of a plan, I rolled back onto my side and closed my eyes. Sleep still wouldn’t come, so I resigned myself to just laying there for a while. Some rest would be better than no rest at all. 

• Posted at:

Ishmael

I shoot out webs

I protect my hood

warriorcat609

"I wouldn't tell any cat, I give you my word." I glared as my tail lashed. "How are you going to break it to everyone else that they'll have to stay here permenantly, hm?" I challenged and hissed. I tried keeping my voice low as possible. "If your not going to let us go we'll all go by force and there is nothing you can do to stop us." Whipping around, I stalked off to a quiet place where some medium sized rocks were and sat down. My mind spun in circles, thoughts clogging every part of my head. They should've thought about this before they captured us, I wish I hadn't promised anything! I just wanted this to be a bad dream. To wake up in the warriors den with all her clan mates and to look outside to see the sunlight shinning through the den. To sit outside the warriors den and talk to Eaglestrike. As I yawned I curled up, my long tail over my nose and then covering my eyes. Finally I let sleep claim me at last..

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

With all my clanmates* (I will never stop correcting ;)

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

I found myself in the clan camp, suddenly I was confused until I realized it was a dream. The camp was full, kits playing and apprentices with their mentors was they were about to head out for training. Everything seemed normal, Just a single look of everything made me homesick and made me wish I was there in reality. I ventured out of camp to see the territory. Beautiful green grass growing and the tall trees branches and leafs looked vibrant and green. The next second everything went black and then I was back in the sandy area where every cat was captured. I stood up and sprinted as fast as I could out of this prison but hit a wall that wouldn't let me pass through. I growled and tried to climb up but slid down and landed on my back. I sat up, tears rolling down my cheeks. I tried holding it in and wondered what it meant. I want out of this prison! But what does this mean..? Everything faded away and I woke up from sleep. As I sat up I saw Eagle-strike awake in a tiny den he made. I got up and walked over to the den, ignoring Sparrow who was only a few fox lengths away from her. "Can't sleep?" I asked softly to Eaglestrike. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

Away from me* (Jade, am I driving you crazy! :)

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

crowsoul50

I heard pawsteps come my way and opened one eye, ready to move if it was one of the rouges. I saw it was Sunspeckle and relaxed, sitting up from my shallow nest with a yawn. 

“Can’t sleep?” she asked, sitting down beside me. 

“I’m trying, but I can’t seem to. Which makes sense, I guess, considering the circumstances.” I said with a small grin (or some semblance of a grin because cats can’t really smile but whatever), grateful for someone to talk to. “I saw you speaking with one of them... did they tell you anything?” 

• Posted at:

Ishmael

I shoot out webs

I protect my hood

warriorcat609

(*Grabs popcorn and eats*)

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Warrior Name: Goldentip

Appearence: white pelt with a fluffy cream tipped tail and green emerald eyes, short fur, normal sized

Personality: kind, confident, ambitious, brave, a bit stubborn,  isn't  afraid to speak her mind, will do anything for the ones she loves

Dislikes: high expectations (no ones perfect),  very annoying cats

Crush/mate: open/none

Other: Ginger Tea! 

• Posted at:

HUGE Hᴀᴍɪʟᴛᴏɴ & Cᴏᴍᴇᴛ Oғ 1812 Fᴀɴ!

#RhythmAcess

#llaмaнιѕтory

"ᵂᴱ ᴰᴬ ᶠᴿᴬᴾᴾᴱ ˢᴵˢᵀᴬ'ˢ!" ~ ᴾᴵˣᴵᴱ & ᵀᴼᶠᶠᴱᴱ

#caraмelғrappeqυeen

warriorcat609

I hesitated for a moment but shook my head, "Er...no, she just was just..just " I struggled for something to say, "She was just telling me that her friend would explain everything to us tomorrow, hopefully.." I didn't like lying to Eaglestrike or anyone but I made a promise to Sparrow that I would keep it a secret until further notice. I smiled back at Eaglestrike, just hoping I wasn't too obvious that I was keeping something from him.

"Today was very interesting.." I tried to change the subject. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

dolphinbutterfly1060

(( Srry, I just got out of school. AND, I'm in a really good mood, so...That's good. ))

Sparrow~

I watch as the She-cat angrily pads away. "She just wishes she were back home. In her dumb.little.Clan. Well...I'll show her what it'd be like if she returned..." I mumble under my breath. I quietly walk over to her, as she talks to another cat. I cut her sentence off and give her a fake smile, trying my hardest to make it look real. "I'd like to show you something...I feel bad..." I lie with a sort of fake kindness. I fakely look away, and make myself look gulity. But the rage inside was what really took hold. I'd take her back...And she'd see the fault in her little plan...

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

dolphinbutterfly1060

@Bluemidnight476, Form accepted!! She can be in whatever clan you'd like, btw. But it'd be convenient to the plot if she was from Tansyclan...Whichever.
  • Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

warriorcat609

(I'm lightly scared on what's going to happen next...O_O

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

(*Slightly

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

I turned my head to see Sparrow, she wanted me to come with her so she could show me something. She gave me a friendly smile then a guilty look that looked sketchy to me. "Oh um, alright?" I raised a cat-brow and shrugged at Eagle-strike. I got up to my paws and asked, "What do you want to show me?" Curiously, I tilted my head. I wanted to stay and talk to Eagle-strike but Sparrow was asking me to follow her.. have a bad feeling about this..

(If I already responded just ignore it. I sent a response earlier but I hasn't sensed it it's been a few hours so I'm thinking it was either not excepted by a moderator.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

(Im on break :)

I'd turn my head and saw Sparrow. "I'd like to show you something...I feel bad..." She'd say with a smile then looked away guilty. I'd raise a cat-brow. "Um, alright?" I had a bad feeling about this...I turned my head to look at Eaglestrike and shrugged. (if cats can shrug that is XD) I got up, "What do you want to show me?" I asked curiously. Something felt sketchy to me but I didn't have an idea on what. Something was telling me to stay but Sparrow was asking me to come and follow her. I don't really know about this...

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

crowsoul50

I noticed she suddenly looked hesitant, but I brushed it off. Sunspeckle wouldn’t lie to me.  "Er...no, she just was just..just...she was just telling me that her friend would explain everything to us tomorrow, hopefully.”

I nodded and was going to say something until Sparrow walked between us and smiled softly at her. “I’d like to show you something...I feel bad...” she mewed, looking guilty. 

I bristled slightly and looked at Sunspeckle, giving a tiny shake of my head. I didn’t think it was a good idea, but it was ultimately her choice. Sparrow hadn’t been aggressive to us, but who knew what the other cats were planning? I waited for Sunspeckle to respond. 

• Posted at:

Ishmael

I shoot out webs

I protect my hood

dolphinbutterfly1060

Sparrow~

"Oh, I mean, it's nothing important. I'd just like to show you this beautiful viewpoint!!" I say with a fake excitedness in my voice. I put a slight skip into my step, to make myself look joyous. "I hope you don't mind..." I say and we step into the Tansyclan border. I smile and look at her. "I just need to, quickly, ask if we can pass through peacefully." I say and walk into the Clan. A real smile almost messes with my fake one, so I keep the fake smile plastered on my face.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

Of course! Thats actually what I was heading for cosidering my sister is in the main 9 of that clan. Thankyou! :3 looking forward to RP!!

• Posted at:

HUGE Hᴀᴍɪʟᴛᴏɴ & Cᴏᴍᴇᴛ Oғ 1812 Fᴀɴ!

#RhythmAcess

#llaмaнιѕтory

"ᵂᴱ ᴰᴬ ᶠᴿᴬᴾᴾᴱ ˢᴵˢᵀᴬ'ˢ!" ~ ᴾᴵˣᴵᴱ & ᵀᴼᶠᶠᴱᴱ

#caraмelғrappeqυeen

warriorcat609

"Okay.." I nodded, still a bit suspicious. I waited at the edge and stared into my home. Everything made me feel warm inside. I perked up my ears as I heard some birds flying into a tree and landing on its nest. I turned my head to left to see the moon and the fading stars above telling me that sun high would come soon. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

(Accidently messed up half of the post with the slant button and I have a pretty scary feeling right now...XDl

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

Shadowheart:

I watched with narrowed eyes as Sunspeckle and Sparrow left. Where were they going? I took a bite of fish and thought as I chewed. She wasn’t going to kill her, was she? I doubted it, but it was a little weird. 

• Posted at:

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks

warriorcat609

(What's going to happen!? SQUEEEE I MUST KNOW.  Everything is sort of sketchy.....what are you planning Vanilla and Sparrow? 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

dolphinbutterfly1060

(( Sorry I didn't POV. I got caught up Re-doing people's Siggys. ))

Sparrow~

I smile cruelly and motion for the She-cat to follow me further into the Clan. "Come on!! We have to ask the leader." I meow impatiently and look around the Clan. I turn my head to look at some small kits, and the squeak and run back into the Nursery. I mumble under my breath and look away from them.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 10 , 11 , 12