Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

I saw the kits run away and then glance worriedly at Sparrow. Why did they run away? Were they afraid of her? As I followed and padded beside Sparrow I whispered, "I don't think we should see the view..." I turned my head the other way to hear whispers and see stares around the clan. I wasn't really a cat who loved attention. "Can't we come again another time?" I just wanted to head back. Why would she want me to see a view in a clan territory she took me away from and then forbidded me to come back to?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

()*: TØffee : *()

The Neko Princes

MY SHIPS: #Ishfee #Stale  

"Stay positivkids"   "Optimism is my superpower!

Anime Lover | | Gamer | | Roleplayer | | Writer | | Shipper 

warriorcat609

(Who stole the cookies from da cookie jar?

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Sparrow~

"Oh, it'll be fine. Come on~!!" I say and make my voice sound excited. I was a skilled, and quite natural liar. And she had fallen right into my well-placed trap. I smile, now a real smile, as the Clan leader walks -almost runs- up to us. I smile and softly nudge the She-cat in the shoulder. Before anyone can say a word, I talk. "Excuse me..." I try to say in a half-polite manor. "We found this She-cat in another Clan...She was..." I lie and hope the leader falls for it. I look down and try to make it look as if I'm ashamed on her behalf. But really, I was just a good cat. It needed to be done. The leader would give no mercy...No second chances...

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

dolphinbutterfly1060

Bumpity!!~

//Bump.

• Posted at:

A s h

warriorcat609

"What!" My eyes opened wide, she's lying! I should have never trusted that mouse brain fur ball! "How could you-" I tried to interrupt her but she kept on going. I looked up at the leader  He should know I would never do something like this...I've always been loyal, I always followed the code. Why should I keep my secret if Sparrow was going to lie to my leader? I just wanted to claw her fur off, rage filled my eyes as I turned my head to stare at Sparrow. She won't get away with it! My leader won't believe her....right? I didn't know what else to do but stand there and listen to Sparrows lie and hope that the leader wouldn't believe her. I couldn't just jump on her and make her stop, it would only make her lie more true. Starclan help me! 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

dolphinbutterfly1060

Sparrow~

I smile cruelly as the She-cat catches on quickly. She tries to talk, but I cut her off, with my own words. I give the leader a nervous look, of course fake. He looks at the She-cat nervously, as if he believed my lies. "Is this true?..." He asked her and I smile a small bit.  Then I speak, not giving the She-cat time to answer the question. "Yes," I say shaking my head. "It's true. I came here to safely return her to her home Clan." I sigh fakely and the leader gives her a look of distrust.

• Posted at:

A s h

warriorcat609

"She's lying!" I bursted out, I had to defend myself. "I would never do such a thing!" I added. My heart raced nervously, help me starclan! 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

warriorcat609

Bump :)

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

dolphinbutterfly1060

Sparrow~

"Well, do you have any witnesses? Yes? No?" The leader asked as he looked at both of us. I nod my head and my smile fades. "Well, I have a witness..." I whisper and listen to the chirps of several birds in the forest. To calm my burning hatred for the She-cat, I name the calls to birds in my head. Robin...Bluejay...Philippine's eagle...Forest owl... I sigh loudly and sit down, a bit uncomfortable. I could ask Vanilla to be my witness...But then she'd know I told the She-cat of why we kidnapped them...But I hadn't told the She-cat the truth...The whole trusth, to be exact.

• Posted at:

A s h

warriorcat609

I kept an ice cold glare at Sparrow She doesn't have a witness, just her lying self! I thought bitterly, every time she lied just made me want to rage. How could she... she lies to my leader and so she expects me to keep her little secrets? As if! 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

bump

• Posted at:

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks

dolphinbutterfly1060

I'm sick and don't really feel well right now, so give me a second. I'll POV in just a bit...

• Posted at:

A s h

Thumbnail avatar 48e8581bc9

crowsoul50

I padded up to Shadowheart, who was eating a fish. “What do you think’s happening here?” I questioned, plopping down beside her. “Being held for ransom? Will they eat us? Maybe there is no reason and they just want to kill us to kill us? Or they’re forcefully recruiting for their band of rogues. I mean, it’s possible. We don’t know what they’re capable of. They could be a bunch of savages and we were done for the moment we woke up here.” I kept talking faster and faster, getting amped up at the possibility that there could be no way out of this. I realized how crazy I sounded and took a deep breath, forcing myself to calm down. Now isn’t the time to lose your nerve. I thought to myself. 

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael.

Hammock Flavored Drinks Family

pυт тнαт тнιɴɢ вαcĸ wнere ιт cαмe ғroм or ѕo нelp мe

Gucci Gang: Ishamel•Ishmeal•Ishmale•FishmealAhab

Don’t hug me, I’m scared. 

warriorcat609

I waited for Sparrow to answer, I just wanted to run off like things never happened and tell every cat on what Sparrow was doing. I wanted to yowl out everything she told me and I wouldn't regret it. I said I keep my word but not to traitors that try to exile me from my home clan! I even lied to Eagle-strike about what she told me. What would he think of me now that I kept a secret from him and lied as well? I mean, things would get out eventually without me having to confess...right? 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

warriorcat609

(Le bump! Cmon guys, we need to start role playing. THIS CANNOT BE DEAD, I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXTTTTTTT

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

I looked around. I wonder where Sparrow and Sunspeckle went. Sunspeckle was acting strange earlier... I went up to Eaglestrike. "You think we should go looking for Sunspeckle? She's been gone a while. And, she was acting so weird. I wonder what's up."

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L

Beauty and brains? I'll take both, please.

I'm obsessed with shipping please help.

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#HammockFlavoredDrinkFamily

#FluffehReturns

#UnBanFafnir

#rememberSally

9/11/17

crowsoul50

Leafthorn walked up to me, looking concerned. “You think we should go l for Sunspeckle? She’s been gone a while. And, she was acting so weird. I wonder what’s up.”

I hesitated. Now that I thought about it, she was acting kind of cagey when I talked to her, and it had been a while since she disappeared with Sparrow. I nodded to her, getting to my paws. “We should go check to make sure. Something might have happened to them.” I felt a flicker of worry in my chest, and did my best to push it aside. Panicking would do nothing to help the situation. 

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael.

warriorcat609

I wondered If should say something, the whole clan was silent. What would I say? Should I say anything at all? I wanted to make the right move and if I made one wrong one it wouldn't go very well. My leader was staring at me in a un trusting and disappointed look. Is he actually believing this lie? For a moment I was scared but pushed all the fears away. I needed to believe things were going to be alright. I regretted going with Sparrow, I knew there was something off with the way she talked to me and how she "forgave" me so fast. I could tell she had a hatred for me after the argument, that's probably why she's doing this? Why were we even brought to the sandy hollow anyways? For what reason? 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Hey there,Toffee! We need your form at the MLP AU Children RP. Can you make it,please?

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

catdragon13873

"Should we get Everheart too? And Shadowheart? They don't like Sunspeckle, but we have to do something, and the more cats, the better." Without waiting for a reply, I walked off, looking for Shadowheart. How many fish can one cat eat? Unless, the rogues took him away too. They acted nice and all, but they definitely needed us for something. Well, whatever. Finding Sunspeckle is top priority. I saw Shadowheart and told him about the rescue party Eaglestrike and I (hopefully!) had planned. 

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#FluffehReturns

#UnBanFafnir

#rememberSally

9/11/17

warriorcat609

(Bump

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

warriorcat609

(Le bump, we need this role play alive ;)

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

catdragon13873

Toffee I can't even facepalm at you right now

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#FluffehReturns

#UnBanFafnir

#rememberSally

9/11/17

warriorcat609

(Ehehehehe LE BUMP

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

warriorcat609

I heard whispers behind me, recognizing my parents voices, Embertail and CreamFur. I looked over my shoulder and saw a worried look on their faces. "Our daughter wouldn't do such a thing!" I perked up my ears, hearing what my mother said. (Cream fur)

"But how do we know that for sure? No cat is perfect CreamTail...especially our daughter." My father replied. (Embertail)

I was shocked and turned my head to face the tall rock again. How could he say that? Father knows I would never do something like that...

Panic filled my eyes and I dug my claws into the firm, sandy ground of the camp. I couldn't help but to wonder if every cat was believing Sparrow.

What if Sparrow got what she wished? Me getting exiled from my clan...

(Bump....someone please post. I can't keep up these thoughts forever. XD

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

crowsoul50

Eaglestrike:

I saw Leafthorn go to find the others to try and gather them for the search party. I bounced on my paws, wanting to go. The sooner we could get her back, the better. Sunspeckle was my clanmate and friend; I would never forgive myself if something bad happened to her that I could have stopped. Plus, I hadn't done much and was aching to do something productive again. My impatience got the better of me and I raced out of the clearing, following the trail of Sunspeckle and Sparrow. I would ask forgiveness of the others later. I realized after a while that they were heading into familiar territory. TansyClan. 

As I ran, I suddenly felt the crippling weight of my solitude like a dog snapping at my heels. The need to be with other cats, even the grouchy ones back in the clearing was almost enough to get me to turn back around. I faltered in my pace, slowing down to a walk. I sucked in a lungful of air and pressed onwards. The camp is closer than the clearing. The camp is closer than the clearing. I thought, trying to get the motivation to keep going. 

I followed the scent to the outskirts of the clan camp. I felt my entire body relax as the familiar sights and sounds washed over me. Except they weren't familiar. I poked my head through a fern patch for a better look. Sunspeckle was with her parents, but none of them looked very happy. Even Sparrow looked sheepish. I strained to make out the conversation. 

"Our daughter wouldn't do such a thing!" Creamfur, her mother, said. She looked aggravated, angry even. All eyes were on Sunspeckle, who was looking back at everyone is disbelief. What was going on?

"But how do we know that for sure?" came the quick reply, this time from her father Embertail. "No cat is perfect, Creamfur... Especially our daughter."

Cats were nodding in agreement. What was happening? They weren't...exiling Sunspeckle, were they? A cold fury gripped me like claws while I watched from the undergrowth. Those were her parents for StarClan's sake, why weren't they defending her more? A low growl escaped from my throat as I unsheathed my claws. 

(Also I found out that Eaglestrike's specific breed of cat doesn't exist in the wild so I made him a weird backstory. Eaglestrike is a kittypet-turned-warrior. He's a breed of cat called a Chausie which doesn't naturally occur in the wild. They're a crossbreed of a wildcat and a domesticated shorthair. He's an F1, which means he is about as wild and untame as they get. His owner used him for fighting in gladiator-like battles, so he has killed before. He managed to escape when he was about eight moons and found TansyClan, where he became a apprentice and then a warrior. He can barely stand to be by himself because he feels like the ghosts of the animals he fought will come and haunt him. It's pretty much all in his head though, but it's enough to cause him problems. The friendly personality he emits is his way of paying back the brutality of his early life. He doesn't tell anyone the truth and as far as anyone knows, he was tired of kittypet life and just wanted to join a clan because it looked fun.)

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael.

warriorcat609

"I don't believe her!" One cat yowled amongst the crowd of cats.

"Both Sun-Speckle and Eagle-Strike disappeared yesterday morning!" Another said in agreement.

"How can we trust her and him?" An elder shouted.

"Where is Eagle-Strike?" A kit questioned. 

The leader raised his tail, signaling everyone to be quiet. "Sun-Speckle, everything is very sketchy." I looked up at him, worry filled my eyes. "I will have to let the clan decide." I blinked in disbelief but he went on. "What do you think Tansy Clan?" I swung around to face the crowd of cats behind me. I met my mother's gaze but she looked away, my father did the same, like they were ashamed. 

One elder chanted, "Ex-iled!"  And pounded their paw on the dirt floor of the camp. Every cat went along, as soon as I knew it the whole clan was chanting and pounding their paws.

I felt a paw with a thorn sharp grip on my shoulder and a push to the side. The other Tansy Clan warriors were trying to get me out of camp. "Sparrow is lying!" I yowled, trying to compete with louder voices that were drowning mine out. "You have to believe me!' I stuck my hind claws into the ground, trying to resist the strength of one warrior. "Till this day you are no longer a Tansy Clan warrior. I expect you out of the territory immediately, if I hear or see you here again I'll have no choice but to give orders of killing you." The leader glared at me with no mercy. "Mother! Father!" I cried but they gave no reply. They both turned around and ignored me. My father looked over his shoulder, "I'm disappointed in you."  He narrowed his eyes and looked away, weaving around the crowd of cats to the warriors den.

Another warrior came along and finally detached me from the ground. The group both threw me out from the camp entrance.

I landed on my left side, "And stay out!" A warrior spat. The group turned around and went back inside. 

I sat up and stared down at my paws and cried.

Tears ran down my cheeks and I lowered my head. Everything I've ever known was gone and it was all Sparrows fault.....

(I had too..and this took hours. Mods please let this through!!

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

catdragon13873

Leafthorn: When we finally got to TansyClan, I saw Sunspeckle walking outside the camp with a heartbroken look on her face, and I knew. We were too late. "What happened?" I asked. 

Toffee this is is your cue since Leafthorn doesn't know what just happened she was chasing Eaglestrike and then this.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#FluffehReturns

#UnBanFafnir

#rememberSally

9/11/17

dolphinbutterfly1060

*Claps for Toffee* Nice.~

Sparrow~

I smile and watch as the Clan decides her fate. They start to hiss at her, and I watch as no-one believes her story. The she-cat then walks away, and I watch as two other cats walk up to her. I walk after her, wondering what she's doing and feeling now. I had to do it. She had to know that Clan cats didn't give second chances. So now being a rogue was all she could do...

"You aright?" I ask, pretending to be worried about how she now felt. She would be enraged by me, and probably wanted to slash at me. But I stood still, and stayed calm. "Look, I'm sorry...but I needed to do it. I had to..." I whisper softly, my voice staying low in tone. 

• Posted at:

A s h

warriorcat609

"Sparrow.." I mewed, "She got me exiled from my clan." I kept my head down, trying not to believe what just happened. Right now I felt like lashing out at Sparrow, I wouldn't care if I got a scratch on the she-cat and hurt her, She hurt me first. "I won't ever forgive you for this Sparrow.." I lifted my head and looked her straight in the eye. "Never." I repeated in a low growl. 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

warriorcat609

(Lol Sparrow..just so you know as soon as everyone else responds Sunspeckle will break that promise of keeping the secret.

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

catdragon13873

Leafthorn: I stared a Sparrow, shocked. She had been the nicest to us. But it was a lie. And I hated liars. All the fur on my back stood up and I snarled at Sparrow. "I won't ever forgive you for this, Sparrow. Never." It looked like she hated Sparrow as much as I did now. But there was something I needed to know. "Why did you go off with her in the first place?" I asked Sunspeckle. I could see the look of fear in Sparrow's eyes. Sunspeckle saw it too. She hesitated, and then determination appeared in her eyes. "I promised not to tell you this. But since she broke her promise, I think it's only fair if I break mine."

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#FluffehReturns

#UnBanFafnir

#rememberSally

9/11/17

crowsoul50

I stared in disbelief as the Clan unanimously voted for Sunspeckle to be exiled. She was escorted out of camp and Sparrow padded after her unassisted. The other cats from the clearing showed up, asking what had happened. I moved through the undergrowth until I was behind Sparrow. I was about to leap out from the bushes and teach her a lesson in what warrior training could accomplish when Leafthorn spoke up. 

“Why did you go off with her in the first place?”

Sunspeckle’s expression changed. She looked determined. 

“I promised not to tell you this. But since she broke her promise, I think it’s only fair if I break mine.” 

Stunned, I stepped out of the brush. Everyone turned to look at me, but I didn’t care about Sparrow anymore. Sunspeckle must have been talking about when she had that chat with Sparrow. But she said that nothing happened. Unless...

She lied to me. 

I was overwhelmed with a torrent of emotions. Anger, confusion, but most of all disappointment. Why would she do that? I guess we weren’t as close as I thought. 

That thought reverberated in my head as I brushed past her, ignoring her gaze. I stood with the other cats, shooting them an apologetic glance for running off without them.

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael.

catdragon13873

WHY HAVE YOU SHOT A CANNON AT MY SHIP THEY BETTER MAKE UP OR ELSE I WILL BE EXTREMELY ANNOYED

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#FluffehReturns

#UnBanFafnir

#rememberSally

9/11/17

crowsoul50

“Loyal to a fault, Eaglestrike will strive to see the good in people no matter what. If someone breaks that trust, it will shatter him.“

I had to do it

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael.

warriorcat609

I saw Eagle-Strike come out of the bush and brush past me, not even meeting my gaze. He heard what I said...didn't he?

I decided I would have to talk to him after I told everyone else, "Sparrow told me that we couldn't come back to our clans. She didn't want to take any chances of us telling our clan mates about her and her friend...or..was there another reason why we can't go back Sparrow?" I questioned and turned to face her. "Why were we even captured in the first place?" Right now, I was a mixture of sadness and anger. The clan I've known since birth exiled me, my parents ashamed that I was their daughter and I maybe even lost the trust of the cat I loved.

(Now she admits it.)

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

catdragon13873

Leafthorn: Eaglestrike left angrily. I guess he thought Sunspeckle didn't trust him. She looked after him with a look that was almost as sad as the look she had after she walked out of TansyClan. I barely even heard Sunspeckle's explanation. I was so annoyed! They obviously liked each other! Yet they couldn't tell that the other felt the same way, and now they were arguing? I decided I had to do something. I nudged her with my nose. "Go after him! He might get hurt on his own, since he doesn't seem to be thinking straight. He hadn't even tried to attack Sparrow. Speaking of treacherous fox-hearts, I'll keep an eye on her while you go after him." 

Well someone had had to do SOMETHING.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#FluffehReturns

#UnBanFafnir

#rememberSally

9/11/17

dolphinbutterfly1060

Sparrow~

I listen to their conversation, pretending that I wasn't paying attention to a word.

(( I'll POV afterschool. My math sub is...*Groan* ))

• Posted at:

A s h

catdragon13873

Ash what is Sparrow doiiiing

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#FluffehReturns

#UnBanFafnir

#rememberSally

9/11/17

warriorcat609

I recognize Sparrow wasn't listening to a word. I flexed my claws. Did she have to be stubborn, secretive and such a fox-hearted backstabber? At first I thought I could trust her until she did something unforgivable. 

(Sparrow, we need those answers. :3 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , , 9 , 10 , 11