Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

The year is 2018.

Nothing is left on Earth.

Don't freak out now, child.  You aren't going to disappear into apocalypse like the others.   You aren't going to be hunted down like the prey you are.  You might lose your home, and everything you've known.  

But for generations, we've survived.  We are not going to be taken down.  

We are the Fittest.  And we will thrive.  

---------------------------------------------------

Earth is now a wasteland, spare sparse rations hidden within rubble that used to be someone's home.  You and six other children are the only ones left.  You are masters of survival.  Nothing stands in your way.  Until you find out, that you're being hunted by the same force that started the apocalypse in late 2017.  

Rules:

- Be nice, unless your character is mean

- No overpowered characters

- No side pets (like cute dogs).  You are the only one's left

- Remove all parenthesis in your form

- I have the right to decline any form

- Saves last two days (no excuses)

- Put "Catshock is Senpai" in Other if you've read this

Spots:

The Leader (leads all searches, is head of "team"): OPEN

The Scout (scouts ahead for threats and rations): Saved for Ash

The Brawn (what do you think?): OPEN

The Brain (see above): OPEN

The Speed (see above): OPEN

The Techie (master of LB* tech): OPEN

Quicksilver (more on him later): Taken by me

Form:

Name:

Nickname(s):

Age(min. 11, max. 17):

Position:

Appearence (be descriptive)-

Hair:

Eyes:

Skin:

Scars?:

Clothing:

Personality (not just words!)-

General Personality:

Positive Traits:

Negative Traits:

When angry:

When sad:

When happy:

Dislikes:

Crush:

Best Friend:

Other:

My form:

Name: Kura Echochiro

Nickname(s): Quicksilver, Silver, Echo

Position: Quicksilver

Appearance-

Hair: Extremely light blue (looks white in sun) hair, short, flops over his eyes

Eyes: Foggy grey, almond shape

Skin: Slightly tanned

Scars?: One right below his left eye, one inch in length

Clothing: Wears a swirled, blue and grey tye-die shirt with a gold bracelet.  Golden choker collar with feminine, silver earrings.  Faded jeans, and salvaged NIKE shoes. 

Personality-

General Personality: Mysterious shade, with a tendency to disappear and rejoin the group later.  Doesn't really consider himself part of The Fittest, but follows anyway.  He isn't a gloomy mysterious, but a quiet, calm mysterious.

Positive Traits: Calming, fairly friendly, and patient, has a soothing effect on people

Negative Traits: Vanishes a lot, won't say where he goes, sometimes can be stubborn

When angry: He leaves the group to calmly and silently brood

When sad: He silently cries quicksilver tears.

When happy: He grows more talkative and carefree, hanging close to the group and opening up about his mysterious past.

Likes: Being alone (sometimes), tinfoil (?), the color blue, and camping under the stars

Dislikes: Bright colors, extreme heat, being pressured, and too much attention

Crush: Possibly the Scout

Best Friend: The Speed

Other: I know what to put in. :egotistical smile:

*Left-behind

MOds please let this through!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Save me the speed spot please! A girl!

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

Temporarily in partial inactivity

{she\her}{starz: 3131}

SAMB story /322128

ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow...

#YouObviouslyLikeOrigami

(YOLO)

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Thanks for saving me a spot!! I'll claim that and fill it in later. *Listens to "The Ballad Of Mona Lisa*

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Save the Brain!

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

dolphinbutterfly1060

Name: Raven Jezebel-Smith

Nickname: Rav, Rene, Ravena

Position: Scout

Appearence -

Hair: A dark gold, looks black in low-lighted areas.

Eyes: Dark purple, so dark it almost looks black

Skin: Pale peach

Scars: One extremely noticeable scar across her left hand. When her hand is laid flat, the scar looks diagonal across her whole hand, and over all her fingers but her thumb.

Clothing: Raven wears a black shirt, which has a white collar on it. The shirt says "Com at me" on it in white lettering. She also wears black torn jeans which are ragged and stained with blood all over. She also wears a feminine gold ring on her left hand, middle finger. And she wears tall black boots, that haven a worn feel to them. She also wears a pair of golden loop-earings, but only one on her right ear. Raven also wears a pair of black headphones and has an old IPod which has a cracked screen. Raven doesn't mind, for it still works perfectly.

Personality-

General Personality: Raven is extremely sassy and has a tendency to wander off. She is extremely curious, and comes out rude to most. She cares for only herself, and her group. Raven can be very dark, and has an odd sense of humor. Although, she is really sweet and friendly when you truly get to know her. She is, at first glance, selfish and rude.

Positive Traits: Raven is sweet and caring. She is calm and quiet, and thought to be very observant. 

Negative Traits: Raven is sassy and isn't afraid to talk back. She can come off as rude, and quick to think.

When angry: She will often talk back to whoever made her mad, or snap against people.

When sad: She sits alone, or will try to be alone if she is with a group. Raven will cry and darkly smile.

When happy: She smiles a real smile and will just not sass anyone.

Likes: Being alone, listening to music (( P!ATD, TOP, Arctic Monkeys etc. )), when people take her for who she is, cold foods, troublesome people.

Dislikes: When people ask about how she got her scar, warmed up foods, when people ignore her, when people take away her headphones and IPod.

Crush: Maybe Kura?? Idk.

Best Friend: The brawn

Other: Catschock is NOT Senpai. Kodah is...Nyeh~

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Save the leader please. I will fill form out latter. 

• Posted at:

Cookie Squid Fantasy the Chicken Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

MY Gang: Chicken da Chicken, JJ, Olivia the ghost, GalaxisGalaxy, Quasar, Joy Goldenspark, and my flip side Milky

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

save techie

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

-my forehead is bigger than my will to live-

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

catdragon13873

Name: Emilee Oakes 

Nicknames: Em, Emma (don't call her Emma unless you want to die), Bookworm, Smarty 

Hair: short chocolate brown hair with a turquoise streak on the right side 

Eyes: hazel, but with more green than brown, also hints of blue and gray. 

Skin: slightly tanned Caucasian, with a sprinkling of freckles on her face. 

Scars: one on her right underarm from a tree climbing incident 

Clothes: white blouse, dark gray leggings, auburn boots, and either a turquoise down vest (with a hood!) or a silver/gray/blue/purple parka. 

General Personality: Emilee is bubbly and smart, but she is very sarcastic and snarky. She enjoys trolling and pranking. She has ADHD and Asperger's, so she is easily distractable. She is a shipper and comes up with nicknames for everyone. She also has a reading addiction. 

Positive traits: knows when she has gone too far, is a peacemaker, listens to her heart and head equally, is both smart and wise. 

Negative traits: bottles up her emotions and then has meltdowns where she can barely think and may cry. Is impulsive and has little self control. Is one heck of a motormouth. Sometimes she stress eats.

When angry: retreats to a secluded area so that she doesn't hurt anyone she cares about, will read to cool down. 

When sad: retreats to a secluded area and reads to cool down. Or eats.  

When happy: will giggle, laugh, and/or squee.

Likes: shipping, food, cats, snarking, bringing a knife to a gunfight and winning. 

Dislikes: peanut butter (long story), cheese (equally long story), being underestimated, wasps, people who annoy her, stupidity, and people who make her do stuff they could do themselves, wasps.

Crush: Open but must be male 

Best Friend: Techie 

Other: Catshock is Senpai or whatever. I said wasps twice in the dislikes section because she really hates wasps.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

Save Brawn Ay ay ay

• Posted at:

Ishmael

[witty title for myself]

[Edgy quote]

[text fade throughout]

[more titles/hashtags]

[ending quote]

[inside joke]

greendog1510

Form:

Name: Jayden 

Nicknames: Jay, and Jade

Position: Leader 

Appearance (be descriptive)- Tall, long legs, crooked teeth 

Hair: Short and choppy red hair 

Eyes:very dark green eyes 

Skin: darkly tanned white skin

Scars?: Scar across cheek from a cat 

Clothing:Black pants with Gray shirt with an old jacket for when it is cold and some old Avia  tennis shoes 

Personality (not just words!)- She is bold and brave on the outside,  she usually gets her way because she is older, is caring  and compassionate, takes command of a situation 

General Personality:

Positive Traits:

Negative Traits: Can be to bold or won't listen to others ideas 

When angry:Takes her anger or frusration out on herself also tries not to show it 

When sad: Tries not to show it 

When happy: has a faint smile, 

Dislikes: 

Crush:Open/none 

Best Friend: No one yet 

Other: Wants to be friends with all members 

• Posted at:

MY Gang: Chicken da Chicken, JJ, Olivia the ghost, GalaxisGalaxy, Quasar, Joy Goldenspark, and my flip side Milky

greendog1510

Oops I forgot some of the form here is the rest of it 

General Personality: Very Brave, and Bold 

Positive Traits: Caring for other team members, can be a lot of fun 

• Posted at:

moonlightmystery143

Name: Viktor Gabriel Locke

Nicknames: Due to a running in-joke (see other), the others sometimes call Viktor by nicknames such as Cyborg or Robo, all in good love and a joking fashion. Occasionally, he'll be called Vik. In most everyday conversation, he'll be referred to with his normal name.

Age: Viktor is 17, about halfway to 18, making him the oldest in the group.

Position: Techie

Appearance-

Hair: Viktor's hair is a curly mess of dull medium-dark brown. He wears it in an undercut style, with the sides and back shaved close to the head. The top is longer, though not by much as he prefers to keep his hair out of the way.

Eyes: Viktor has hazel eyes, with streaks of lighter and more greenish tones filling the majority of the eyes, with the outer/inner edges being darker and more brown. The browns are dull, and the greens are slightly more saturated, but still in the natural spectrum of course.

Skin: Viktor is olive-toned, with a natural tan. If he goes outside, faint freckles appear, and he mostly tans but not a lot. His skin appears a bit lighter than it should because of how much time he spends inside working with things, though he does go outside often to help out the gang.

Scars?: Viktor is covered in fading scars from a car crash he was in when he was nine. Also, this is the only place I could see this falling under, but as a result of the same car crash he lost his right leg from the mid-thigh down. In place of it, he has a metal bionic leg, which he's managed to "hack" into and modify to the point where it can actually outperform a regular limb. He's fiddling with it to this day to get it so it's powerful but doesn't shock his body with it or anything.

Clothing: Viktor can't be bothered with fashion. He wears whatever he can salvage, going for pure comfort. Oftentimes he wears muted colors and slightly baggy stuff, yet he prefers stuff that fits nicely. When he wears shoes in the first place, he likes to wear a pair of dark grey engineer-style boots. He's usually wearing a belt with a few small pouches and straps and such to carry supplies and his tools of the trade, one of which holds a retractable six-foot staff, which he sometimes needs to use as a cane if his leg is acting up.

Personality-

General Personality: Viktor is one of those people that always has a million things going on in his head. He sees everything and everyone as a machine of sorts, thinking of them as sort of collections of gears and levers and different functions that interact with each other to produce the finished product of the person, rather than just the finished product itself. He's extremely gifted with machinery both simple and complex alike. Tinkering with things with no real rhyme or reason other than prior knowledge just to see what will happen is one of the most fun things in the world to him, and he hates following rules or what's classified as the norm. This makes him very inventive and gives him phenomenal skills in problem solving and troubleshooting just by a look. He could be called a genius by some, being rather intelligent, but his work with technology is where he really shines. Of course, with so many things going on in his head he gets overwhelmed easily. He sees the minute problems in everything and, though he can figure out with a bit of focus how to fix it, it can easily overwhelm him and he'll tend to concern himself with things that don't end up having any effect on the result because he worries that every small flaw that needs to be hammered out will lead to catastrophic disaster, possibly even to the likes of whatever caused the apocalypse. Recent events have led to him becoming paranoid of every single little thing, often beyond reason, and he worries about even the smallest of things because in his mind, anything can lead to disaster.

Positive Traits: Viktor is a quick thinker and always has a trick or two up his sleeve. Invention, problem solving, and the unconventional are very familiar to him and he seems to always be able to work out new problems whenever they're presented. He enjoys being around people, though prefers his work over people by a lot, in a desperate attempt to keep the morale up for himself and the others. He's grown to find comfort in human company, though he prefers the mechanical variety. Viktor is able to pick up on problems extremely easily and hammer them out accordingly, and strives for perfection. He works very well with all kinds of technology and is a very technical thinker, understanding them more than anything else in the world with seemingly endless natural aptitude.

Negative Traits: Viktor is paranoid as a result of what happened, and is stuck on the belief that history will repeat itself. Thus, whenever he notices a small flaw, he'll grow to the belief that it'll bring catastrophic results, and thus needs to eliminate that problem cleanly. He also has issues with leaving big responsibilities in the hands of others, always suspecting to some extent that they'll mess it up regardless of how much he trusts them, and thus can come across as domineering and a control freak. With such a quick-paced and busy mind, he gets overwhelmed pretty easily and has trouble focusing on what he needs to do without jumping around between different tasks. As well as this, with his mechanically focused mind, he has a bad habit of treating people as machine rather than human, resulting in problems with empathy, but since the apocalypse he's been working on fixing this.

When Angry: If he needs to get the attention of the others, Viktor will pull out his staff and knock it on either the ground or one of the blockier parts of his bionic leg, creating a loud metallic bang. He gets flustered and frustrated more so than actually angry. His normally fairly loud voice actually grows quieter when he's angry.

When Sad: Viktor forces himself to do his work to distract himself, and doesn't bother with social interaction, even with Emilee. He'll laser focus on his work and refuse to let himself think of anything else, busying himself as a coping mechanism.

When Happy: Viktor, when happy, is bustling with energy. His eyes will light up and he tends to drum his hands on stuff.

Likes: Metal music, Emilee, crazy experimenting with his tech just for the hell of it, clear skies, junky machines/cars/such with lots of room to work on them, visiting old cities from before the apocalypse

Dislikes: Any problems out of his control, outages and problems with the generators, warm weather, smoke, running long distances, needles

Crush: Open

Best Friend: With most everyone on the team, he's on decent and pretty equal terms, though he's cautious of Kura. He's taken a liking to Emilee, because of her resemblance to his own late little sister Irina in personality, and tends to treat her as he would treat Irina. He thinks of Emilee as a sister of sorts, from time to time accidentally referring to her as such. They often bond over working together in their respective fields, with Emilee tending to ask lots of questions and him actually trying to teach her the wheel with some more basic stuff like coding simple programs. She's one of the few people he can trust with more than small responsibilities without doubt.

Other: There's a running joke in the group that not only does he have a bionic leg, but a bionic brain, with how technologically-focused he is. Tinkering with his leg is actually what sparked the whole interest and such in technology in the first place. I have read the rules but I'm not a weeb so I'm not putting that in the other due to the inclusion of a cursed word.

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

wolfdragon37424

Okay, guys, here are the spots.  All accepted, by the way!

The Leader: Taken by Cookie (Jayden *could you possibely make a last name, Cookie?*)

The Scout: Taken by Ash (Raven Jezebel-Smith)

The Brawn: Saved for Ishmael, 1-and-a-half days left

The Brain: Taken by Jade (Emilee Oakes)

The Speed: Saved for Bixbite, 1-and-a-half days left

The Techie: Taken by Eris (Viktor Gabriel Locke)

Quicksilver (more on him later): Taken by Catshock (Kura Echochiro)

Let's wait just a little more for Ishmael and Bixbite.  

But a little more info...

The Quicksilver (Kura) has a special job (that's why I put him in there!).  Remember how I said almost nothing is left?  All the food is gone.  But Kura has the ability to turn wooden objects (like table legs and rubble) into Quicksilver, which is a metallic glop that satisfies hunger and provides the body with nutrients.

So, without the Quicksilver on their team, the Fittest would have already died.  

The end!

Mods please let this through

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

greendog1510

Okay her last name will be Jessika

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 268c6484d9

magicdragon1569

Save me the leader! Plz

• Posted at:

❦Back-Up Account For: Phynix❦

★Splatoon 2 Master★

✌Spicy Calamari Inkantation✌

☮Keep Calm and SAMB on☮

❤Splatoo 2 Obsessed❤

♕Green Queen♕

✈Why do I even have a Back-Up Account???✈

ಌHome-Thread @: /310654ಌ

Mods Please Let This Through

catdragon13873

So... Jayden Jessika? Maybe everyone calls her JJ.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 268c6484d9

magicdragon1569

Oh NV

• Posted at:

❦Back-Up Account For: Phynix❦

★Splatoon 2 Master★

✌Spicy Calamari Inkantation✌

☮Keep Calm and SAMB on☮

❤Splatoo 2 Obsessed❤

♕Green Queen♕

✈Why do I even have a Back-Up Account???✈

ಌHome-Thread @: /310654ಌ

Mods Please Let This Through

greendog1510

Okay everyone calls her JJ 

• Posted at:

crowsoul50

Name: Quillon (pronounced Kill-on) Gabriel Swithun
Nickname(s): Quill (pronounced like quill) He prefers to go by Quill because it’s less threatening, ironically.
Position: Brawn

Appearance-
Hair: Longish, curly, dark brown
Eyes: A vibrant green, slightly squinty
Skin: Light brown. He’s built like a tank, with broad shoulders and very muscular. 
Scars?: All over his arms and shoulders
Clothing: A red tunic with a black undershirt, dark shorts and grey boots. 

Personality (not just words!)-

General Personality:Quill is a natural leader, although he usually chooses to remain in the background until he sees a real need to take over the lead. When in leadership roles, he is quite effective, because he is able to objectively see the reality of a situation, and is adaptable enough to change things which aren't working well. Quill spends a lot of time inside his own mind, and has  little interest in the other people's thoughts or feelings.
Positive Traits:He is the supreme strategist - always scanning available ideas and concepts and weighing them against his current strategy, to plan for every conceivable contingency.
Negative Traits: Consequently, he is very quick to express judgments. Often he has very evolved intuitions, and is convinced that they are right about things. Quill tends to blame misunderstandings on the limitations of the other party, rather than on his own difficulty in expressing himself. This tendency may cause the him to dismiss others input too quickly, and to become generally arrogant and elitist. Others may have a difficult time understanding an Quill. They may see him as aloof and reserved. Indeed, he is not overly demonstrative of his affections, and is likely to not give as much praise or positive support as others may need or desire. That doesn't mean that he doesn't truly have affection or regard for others, he simply do not typically feel the need to express it. 
When angry: He becomes increasingly violent and will often lash out, either physically or verbally. 
When sad:Retreats inside himself and avoids contact with others. 
When happy: Messing around, joking with the others, generally having a good time. 

Likes: Doing something, breaking stuff, basically being a destructive lil bean. Oh, and beaches. He really likes beaches. 
Dislikes: Not having anything to do, People he perceives to be stupid, having things out of his control. 
Crush:lol no
Best Friend:I don’t know
Other: Something about a senpai or whatever 

• Posted at:

Ishmael

[witty title for myself]

[Edgy quote]

[text fade throughout]

[more titles/hashtags]

[ending quote]

[inside joke]

butterflycat1708

Ok here's mine at last... Sorry for taking so long.

Name: Gem Reid

Nickname: Legs (because of her lanky legs and her ability to run fast. she doesn't like it tho)

Position: The Speed

Appearence:

Hair: Waist length hazel brown hair that is thin but plentiful. Is always untied but neat, and when she runs it flows after her like an aura. It has a silky texture to the touch and reflects light too.

Eyes: Her eyes are a light apple green, and look somewhat glassy too.

Skin: Her skin is a natural light tan, and is slightly darker on the arms.

Scars?: A long one on the left side of her neck. The cause is unknown to anyone except her.

Clothing: She wears an aquamarine t-shirt with a mint green heart in the middle. She also wears a short maroon blue skirt and matching leggings. Finally, her shoes are white nike running shoes that are somewhat worn and her socks are white too.

Personality:

General Personality: Her personality is upbeat and friendly.

Positive Traits: She tries to encourage her friends and puts work in first place, and helps her friends too.

Negative Traits: The only thing she puts above everything is food. She will fight for a little to eat.

When angry: She pushes people away, and lashes out at anyone. She might also cry a lot.

When sad: She will eat a lot, and try to get her friends to console her.

When happy: Gem will jump around, and be hyper most of the day.

Likes: Gem looooves food and excercise. And then, she likes to keep herself clean.

Dislikes: She dislikes depressive and gloomy things. Oh and not completing her work is something that bugs her too.

Crush: Kura, if I am allowed to. 

Best Friend: Kura, the Quicksilver.

Other: Catshock is senpai I suppose? 

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

SAMB story /322128

#YouObviouslyLikeOrigami

(YOLO)

wolfdragon37424

@Ishmael, accepted.  

@Bixbite, accepted.  Please put more in the Personality section though.  She can crush on Kura, but Kura has no interest in love (except for Raven).  

I'll do the first POV in a sec.  You guys can POV over the weekend and I'll be back on Monday.  

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

wolfdragon37424

Kura:

I wiped sweat from my brow and shifted, looking at my watch.  Half-past one.  Squinting next to me, Quillon yawned.

"Still sleepy?" Gem teased.  He blinked, as if just heading back to reality.  "Didn't think so."  Why banter when there are things to be done? I wondered.  We need to survive.  

The day had been November 20th, 2017.

The air was hot and sticky.  I yawned as the car pulled into the drive of our small house.  We had just come home from the dentist, my mom and I. 

I waited for the usual: "Get the door for me, please."  It didn't come.  I glanced at my mom.  She was gazing up at the sky.  It was then that I noticed that all the neighbors were also staring at the sky.  Some held phones ready in their hands.

There was a large, black object blocking the sun, yet it still shone bright as day!  It can't be an eclipse, for scientists would have warned us, I thought.  My mom trembled, as if she wanted to run, but she was transfixed.  So was I.  The sky began to burn red as the large object began to crack and rumble.  I yanked my phone out of my pocket, but I fumbled and dropped it, and it broke.  That was the least of my worries.

The sky grew redder, and redder, and redder... 

The air was hot and sticky.   

Mods please let this through!!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

dolphinbutterfly1060

Raven~

I yawn and lean against a wall, far from the others. I hadn't slept all night, for I had helped keep watch. I quietly sigh and turn to see that Kura, no, Quicksilver was awake. I smile sadly and walk over to him. "Good morning, dork." I kick at the floor and smile fakely. 

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

dolphinbutterfly1060

Bumpity!!~

// *Is bored so flips over table* (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┸━┸

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

catdragon13873

I know where you got that text thing I believe.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

dolphinbutterfly1060

//Okay?? So??

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

wolfdragon37424

Kura:

"Good morning, dork," Raven called quietly.  I turned and smiled sadly in return.  These last few days...had been hardest.  So much wood to process on top of insomia.

"All clear?" I asked, tilting my head.  She nodded, looking out to the desert plains.

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

dolphinbutterfly1060

Raven~

"You alright?" I ask him worriedly. His face...He looks sick and I sigh. It's probably nothing, like usually. I smirk and sit down next to him, but put some room between us. My boots click on he hard ground as I sit. Maybe I could try comforting him. Maybe that'd help? I sigh again and hug my knees to my chest.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

wolfdragon37424

(I have a feeling it might be just the two of us... :P)

Kura:

"You alright?" Raven asks me.  I shake my head.  

"Post apocalyptic nerves," I lied.  Raven smirked and sat down next to me.  The fire that Jayden and Viktor (well, mostly Jayden) had constructed reflected in her eyes.

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

butterflycat1708

I DO want to post, just not sure when to insert my character.

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

SAMB story /322128

#YouObviouslyLikeOrigami

(YOLO)

butterflycat1708

I meant where

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

SAMB story /322128

#YouObviouslyLikeOrigami

(YOLO)

dolphinbutterfly1060

(( Eh, it's fine. It's...Nice? I'll POV during lunch. ))

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

wolfdragon37424

Well, dawn is coming.  You could do Camp Patrol, Bix.

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

crowsoul50

I was sitting back on my haunches, staring at the fire in front of us. It made me remember when I used to go camping with friends and we all tried to cook a fish, but it ended up horribly burnt and we “survived” on s’mores for the night. Now, I was actually surviving, but with new friends. My old friends kind of fell apart with everything else. I yawned and noticed Gem looking over at me. 

“Still tired?” she asked, a tone of humor in her voice. 

“Nah, just bored.” I replied, getting up and stretching. “I haven’t had to break things in a while. All I do is carry stuff. I feel like a camel, but a more combative camel, I guess.”

• Posted at:

Ishmael

[witty title for myself]

[Edgy quote]

[text fade throughout]

[more titles/hashtags]

[ending quote]

[inside joke]

dolphinbutterfly1060

Raven~

I sigh and look at the Quicksilver. "You're not....No. You're sick, aren't you? I don't believe your lie..." I say, picking apart the words that made up his terrible lie. "You know you can't lie to me...." I whisper and stand up. I sigh and turn my head to look away from him. I walk away, a bit hurt by him trying to lie to me. Why would he lie to me...? I pace uncomfortably and decide to take a walk. Scout ahead, maybe. Yeah, that's what I'd do...

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

moonlightmystery143

Viktor
I could barely do more than pick at the s'mores. I wasn't too hungry, and even if I was there wasn't much food so we should be saving it. I simply fiddled with my leg as the others ate, with the fire reflecting off the metal to give my face a reddish glow to it in the weirdly dark afternoon.
"Aren't you gonna eat, Viktor?" asked Emilee through a bite of burnt marshmallow. "It's good."
I shrugged. "Just have things to do," I said, turning back to my leg.
"You're always working with your leg." Raven pushed a s'more into my face. "When you aren't, you're working with your number of other gadgets and doodads. You deserve a break."
"He says he likes doing it," Emilee said. "He's usually working through the night, too."
"To be fair, it's practically impossible to sleep out here," Quill shrugged. "Least he's got something to do."
"Tell that to Quicksilver," Gem laughed out. At the sound of his name, Kura's eyes flicked open and he looked over from where he sat against the bastardized house we'd built from rubble. "Still sleepy?" she teased, and he blinked again. "Didn't think so." He seemed to still be adjusting to reality, and he looked kind of sick. Pale and sweaty, at least. It caught Raven's attention, and she headed over.
"Good morning, dork," she said, then dropped the sarcasm.
"All clear?" he asked, and she nodded.
"You alright?" She sat down beside him, pulling her knees to her chest, and the two of them started to talk. I turned back to the fire and my leg, where an abandoned screwdriver hung. Quill yawned, and Gem looked up.
"Still tired?"
"Nah, just bored," he said, stretching his arms into the air. "I haven't had to break things in a while. All I do is carry stuff. I feel like a camel, but a more combative camel, I guess." Emilee cracked a chuckle at the line.
"Raven helps, at least," Gem said. "You can just carry more stuff, I guess. You're stronger."
"I know, I just like being able to actually do stuff, I guess. Least I still get to go out on the regular. I dunno how I'd survive as you two," he reasoned, waving a finger between Emilee and I.
"Hey, it's fun," Emilee said with a smile. "We don't have to do tons of walking or anything. And we all know with Viktor."
"I dunno," he groaned slightly, stretching again. The silence lasted a couple more seconds, before the sound of running footsteps grew closer.
"Nice of you to show up," Gem teased, laughing again. "We tried cooking while we waited for you to come back from your little thing."
"I can see," Jayden said, pointing to the charred fish on the ground as she sat next to Emilee. "Anyways, that thing I broke off from the group to find, y'know, the one y'all were insisting was just a mirage?" She pulled off her cross-body bag, which seemed to have something in it. "It was an oasis. Read it and weep." Quill picked up the bag and emptied the contents: two jugs of water, a bunch of blocks of wood and a makeshift knife used to cut them up, and a few edible flowers and cactus chunks. Quill's eyebrows rose slightly, impressed. "I tried getting some lizards, but the ones that were there got away and I didn't feel like waiting. S'more me, little one." Emilee promptly grabbed one of the ones we'd made already and handed it over.

kinda short but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

butterflycat1708

I'm going to be absent from some RPs (including this one) because of issues. I'll still read this tho >.<

Fine with you guys controlling my character.

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

SAMB story /322128

#YouObviouslyLikeOrigami

(YOLO)

wolfdragon37424

Interesting post, Eris.  However, there are no s'mores in the RP, remember?  All the food is gone.  Quicksilver is all that's left.  Read the post I made again, so you don't make Viktor eat Kura. XD

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

moonlightmystery143

Viktor

I could barely do more than pick at the fruit Emilee grilled for me. I wasn't too hungry, and even if I was, there wasn't much food so we should be saving it. I simply fiddled with my leg as the others ate, with the fire reflecting off the metal to give my face a reddish glow to it in the weirdly dark afternoon.

"Aren't you gonna eat, Viktor?" asked Emilee through a bite of half-burned melon. "It's good."

I shrugged. "Just have some things to do," I said, nodding to my leg.

"You're always working with that leg of yours." Raven pushed the kebab, which I had stabbed into the ground next to me, in my face. "When you aren't, you're working with your number of other gadgets and doodads. Take a break."

"He says he likes doing it," Emilee said. "He usually works through the night too."

"To be fair, it's practically impossible to sleep out here," Quill reasoned. "Least Cyborg's got something to do."

"'It's practically impossible to sleep out here,'" Gem joked, mimicking Quill's voice surprisingly well. "Tell that to Quicksilver." At the sound of his name, Kura's eyes flicked open and he looked over from where he sat against the bastardized thing we called a house, which was really just a stack of rubble made into a viable shelter. "Still sleepy?" she called his way, and he blinked himself awake. "Didn't think so." He seemed to still be out of reality, and he looked kind of sick. Pale and sweaty, at least. It was enough to catch Raven's attention, and she headed over.

"Good morning, dork," she said, then dropped the sarcasm.

"All clear?" he asked, voice still groggy, and she nodded.

"You alright?" She sat down beside him, pulling her knees to her chest, and the two of them started to talk. I turned back to the fire and my leg, where an abandoned screwdriver hung. Quill yawned, and Gem looked up at him.

"Still tired?"

"Nah, just bored," he said, stretching his arms into the air. "I haven't had to break things in a while. All I do is carry stuff. I feel like a camel, but a more combative camel, I guess." Emilee cracked a chuckle at the line.

"Raven helps, if that means anything," Gem said. "You can just carry more stuff, I guess. You're stronger."

"I know, I just like being able to actually do stuff, I guess. Least I still get to go out on the regular. I dunno how I'd survive as you two," he reasoned, waving a finger between Emilee and I.

"Hey, it's fun," Emilee said with a smile. "We don't have to do tons of walking or anything, unless you guys need me or something. And we all know the case with Viktor."

"I dunno," he groaned slightly, stretching again. The silence lasted a couple seconds before being broken by running footsteps.

"Nice of you to show up," Gem teased, laughing again. "We tried cooking while we waited for you to come back from that thing. Didn't turn out too well.:

"I can see," Jayden said, pointing to the charred remains of the fish with one hand as she sat next to Emilee. "Anyways, that thing I broke off from the group to find, y'know, the one where y'all were insisting it was just a mirage?"

"What about it?" Quill asked.

"It was an oasis. Read it and weep." She pulled off the large cross-body bag she wore, tossing it over in the direction of Gem and Quill, the latter of whom emptied the contents: two sizable water jugs ready for the filter, a bunch of blocks of palm wood and a makeshift knife and stake used to break up the wood, and some edible flowers and cactus chunks. Quill's eyebrows rose slightly, impressed by the haul. "I tried getting some lizards," Jayden continued, "but the ones that were there ran away before I could and I didn't feel like waiting. Kebab me, little one." Emilee nodded, a giddy smile across her face, and stabbed a skewer into a few chopped up fruits before handing it over. Jayden immediately stuck it into the center of the fire.

"JJ, easy there!" Emilee laughed. "You're burning it."

"Go big or go home, y'know?" She pulled the flaming stick from the fire and we watched in awe as she blew away the large flames with no qualms.

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

dolphinbutterfly1060

*Smiles at Jest with that creepy Jester charm* Exactly. Always read posts twic-no, three times through. I end up re-reading them like five times...

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

1 , , 3