Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Raven~

I notice that Kura hears me, and he speeds up. I let a small tear drip down my cheek, part out of terror, part out of sadness. I then give up, slowing down to a walk. "Kura..." I whisper to the air and stand still, wondering if he'll come back.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

JJ asked me if I was all right. No. I wasn't. I'd never be all right again. My entire life was gone. No. I had a new family. They'd never replace my old family, but they were close. "I... just can't stop remembering... before the explosions." I said. I was about to cry. No. I had to keep it together. Maybe they weren't depending on me, like my sisters has, but I had to be able to function. I didn't want to be a dead weight. I crawled into my blankets and pulled out my last possession: my old school backpack. I opened it. The picture of a pony from the TV show. That late work I never did. And, most importantly, my last way to escape. My books. I had practically had a library back at home, but most of it was gone. I had The Last Hope. The Serpent's Shadow. Mockingjay. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The Blood of Olympus. A whole bunch of heavy books that I lugged around everywhere now. The only ones I had been able to save. I opened Mockingjay to a random page, and got lost in the story. It was still early morning, but I had a flashlight. I cried again, for Prim, for Finnick, for Katniss, for Peeta, for my cat, for my sisters, calling for my help, me, failing them. I fell back asleep. The nightmare didn't come this time. I slept peacefully until morning. 

Im honestly not trying to torture the poor traumatized child. Any eleven year old would be like this, she's actually handling it very well.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

Kura:

I could sense the fear back at my old camp as I collapsed in the dust.  My mind flashed back to when the apocalypse hit my town.

The air was hot and sticky.  I had run back inside with my little sister and mother, and was hiding under the bed.  I had never been too much for bravery.  

The house shook, and my books fell off the walls into darkness.  It was so hot, and I staggered out from under the bed just as it collapsed.  My mom and my sister were clutching each other in the hall, staring at the thermometor.  118.  My sister wiped one last strand of sweat from her brow and collapsed.  My mom and me screamed, but my mom went too, and rubble smashed down on them, burying them.  I ran outside, screaming for help, but I swayed, and felt my skull smash against the front step.  

Then all was quiet.  

I sighed.  The others didn't know.  They thought that I could eat what I made, the Quicksilver I spun to satisfy them.  It tasted like nothingness and couldn't satisfy me.  I lived off of their misery and happiness, their emotions.

And now I would starve, alone in the burnt town where I died.  

Cliffhanger!!  Mods please let this post!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

*gasps* HES A GHOST? Anyways, if anyone wants to have their character borrow a book from Emilee's mini library or donate one that they found that's fine by me.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

JJ-  

Emilee said her response. I said to her before I went to the others," i am here for you."  I had a book in my backpack, that i had been saving for an occasion. But then Emilee went to sleep. So I decided to give it to her when she woke up. 

• Posted at:

The Rainbow

Unichicken

Who's Siggy is very  hard on the eye balls

Chicken Unicorn

Without change there would be no ainbow.

Live, laugh, love.

But I am acctually Milky, Cookie's Flipside

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

aaaaa why is it literally impossible to keep a consistent time in this... its early afternoon but at the same time its evening but at the same time its the middle of the night and i dunno which to follow... imma just time skip to morning ok

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

-my forehead is bigger than my will to live-

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Oops, I must of been on my friend's account still. She logged in on my computer, and we must of forgot to sign her out. 

• Posted at:

Cookie Squid Fantasy the Chicken Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

MY Gang: Chicken da Chicken, JJ, Olivia the ghost, GalaxisGalaxy, Quasar, Joy Goldenspark, and my flip side Milky

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

CAN I be a rouge like character please?

• Posted at:

Call me Red

False - Dwight Shruit

7th Grade Male

Pokemon Trainer

Meme Master

Boy Scout

BotW is (a nice part of) my life

Campaigner 

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

SAMB Join Date:  12/5/2018(dec.)

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Raven~

I slowly walk back to the others, but turn around when I hear a small sound. I look around, seeing nothing but barren desert. I was alone. I sit down on the ground, not wanting to move. I was a traitor to the others. I couldn't go back...wouldn't. I start to cry, and let some tears drizzle down my cheek. I cry softly, and watch as the tears splatter onto the dry ground. Kura wasn't coming back...at least I knew that,

I continue to quietly cry, and wonder if I should go back. I could confess about everything...even about Kura. But that would make them hate us. They wouldn't ever accept us. No...no. Not at all. They wouldn't regain trust in us ever again. That is, if I decided to tell them...

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

Rogues are open

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к