rabbitadorable23

... Why can't we start right now?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Merry CHRISTmas!

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Exactly my question!!

• Posted at:

✖️フェアレディアッシュ

♥︎ ι'ℓℓ ℓσνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи∂ α ∂αу ♥︎

#Kødash

#Catkie

"Just grab a chainsaw and end my suffering..." ~The fair lady Angel

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

Can we just say that it starts the minute the clack turns from Tuesday to wednesday

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of Bellona 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

flipside:Leesha

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Hey,Ash? Can you make your form for Tokyo Mew Mew's Ugly Cousin,please?

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

NarraChara for life!

Check out my project,Simsalatale,on here! /217225

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 002bf28063

agentaqua275

Well today's the day peeps I might not be here all day but enjoy!

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

I is not bad at grammar I just shalt not use it. 

Someone:Ya I love Percy Jackson

Me:runs through walls,I heard Percy Jackson!

Foolhardy:daring a little stupid, actually a lot stupid

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

lavenderdawn69

Great!

Kineta:

I woke up in our cabin,yawning and stretching. I saw Iris reading in her bed and smiled at her.

"Good morning,Iris!" I said.

Iris lowered the book she was reading and smiled at me.
"Good morning,Kineta," She said.

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

pantherwolf1244

Leesha

Leesha rolled out of her bunk and got dressed then stepped out the door still clipping her dagger to her belt then she fastened her purple cape and turned back loooking at the long bunk houses stretched out before her the only cabin awake seemed to be legion one . Grinning Leesha whistled and two metal dogs came bounding out behind her one silver and the other imperial gold she whispered something and they took off down the hill while Leesha started the timer soon she heard barking and saw yawning campers stumbling around trying to find their legion a fight started between two mars kids and finally they all made it to their lines Leesha jumped up onto her Pegasus and rode down to the open field stopping a mere two feet in front of the first legion " what was that !" Being praetor of camp Jupiter it was her job to make sure they were always ready for battle " we are the twenty first legion of honer and it takes you ten minutes to prepare for battle ?" She  said disdainfully " And you !" She pointed to a Minerva kid trying not to laugh " your armors on backwards. " now she smiled a bit "ok legionaries you have you one hour before breakfast then off to training for all except you legion officers meet me in the hall at 8:30 we have something to discuss " her smile long gone . 

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

pantherwolf1244

Not my best work sorry I will post letter and hopefully it will be better

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

Volir woke up on the table in the dining hall. He really hated the Legion's barracks. All those noisy kids made it impossible to sleep! He wanted a few more minutes of sleep, but he knew the campers would be coming in for breakfast soon. So he grabbed his pillow and floated up from under the canopy and onto the roof. Just a few more minutes, he thought as he fell back asleep in the weak morning sunlight.

• Posted at:

Sin

You can't be a traitor if you weren't loyal from the beginning

Music is the gateway to the soul. To see the soul is the purest form of sight. However, purity is not inherit of innocence

agentaqua275

I'm going to start when my character actually like arrives at camp.  And I'm going to do it first person

I woke up a couple weeks ago and a pack of wolves not ordinary wolves but Lupa's wolves.  Then I  got trained and was sent off by myself to camp.  I had been running from monsters all week.  Then finally I had reached the entrance. I had no idea which god was my parent which barrack i was going to be placed who I was going to be my friend or enemy but right then and there I didn't care I was being chased by monsters so ya.  The only belonging I had was a backpack filled with 1 extra pair of clothes, toiletries, a little food, a water bottle, a swiss army knife and stuff like that.  Oh and a necklace with a weird charm that looked like a fork that turned into a sword.  I ran towards the entrance that was guarded by two demigods.

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

pantherwolf1244

Leesha 

Leesha sat down at the head of the table turning her chair so she could see everyone . When she was done she stood again " welcome and thank you for taking this time out of your day to come meet with me I'm afraid I have no good news today and lots of bad news . " her voice rang out in the silence. Then she stepped aside so everyone could see the map on the wall behind her suddenly the hall was filled with voices Leesha stood rooted to the spot not sure what to do next because she wasn't really the praetor she was just the leader of one of the battalions filling in because Reyna and her cohort were both somewhere else at the moment . Gathering her nerves she stood tall shoulders back and pointed to the little dots outside the door to the camp there was about a hundred of them and if you looked close you could see that they were monsters just ahead of them a little red dot was moving quickly but not quick enough some of the beasts were about to cut the new kid off "this person trying to make it here to our camp and they have a hoard of monsters behind them I've not seen this since the last one of the big three kids arived and as such I think we can guess that this is a similar circumstance in other words get your weapons we are going to help this kid so get moving " she said twisting the ring on her finger until it shimmered and turned into a gold saber then she walked down the hall and out the door the rest of her leaders just behind hearing something to one side of her she lashed out with her sword knocking something down " owwww" complained voliar rolling her eyes Leesha dragged him back up again saying "don't sneak up on me " then her tone lightened " but since you saw fit to Merle in other people's business you get to help us make sure this person gets inside these gags without a scratch "  Leesha grinned and gestured to the towering gates of camp Jupiter. They went through and were just about to start the attack when Leesha spotted the camper it was a girl and she was wearing the usual purple spqr emblazoned shirt but it was torn to shreds and she was surrounded by a board of monsters Leesha ditched the plan and and ran down the hill slashing monsters as she went . Finally she got to the girl and cut a large swath of the monsters away from her then grabbed her arm and whistled her pegusus flew down and Leesha shoved her on just as one of the monsters with teeth latched onto the new campers leg the girl screamed and blacked out Leesha kicked it and sent the pegusus back to camp with the girl then moved back through the crowd to join her other legioneers yelling for a quick retreat as they fought their way back to the gates she took count and found that no one was missing though a few were in pretty bad shape ,Leesha herself had a long cut going from elbow to wrist as they got the doors closed behind them Leesha decided that maybe she would've done well to bring some backup .

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

lavenderdawn69

Kineta's POV:
"Hi!" I said to one of the campers after getting out of the Hermes canin.

"I'm Kineta! What's your name?"

Here's one of you guys' cue!  Well,if you're a camper and apart of Camp Half-Blood,that is.

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Sophia-

"I'm Kineta! What's your name?" The girl in front of me said. "I'm Sophia. I'm new here. Are you a daughter of Hermes, or are you unclaimed?" I said, watching the activities around me out of the corner of my eye.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

#NERD

#GEEK

Merry CHRISTmas!

dolphinbutterfly1060

Gwendolyn~

As I'm always the first camper up, I stay seated on my bunk. I was always told not to wake anyone else up, and to stay quiet. As I was the only claimed daughter of Apollo at camp, I sigh longingly. It would be at least an hour more I had to stay completely silent. I stare out the window, as a ray of light shines through it. Still sitting on my bunk, bottom of course, I pull out a broken bow, and my tools to be able to mend it. I tinker with the broken bow for about an hour, then stand up and admire my newly-finished work. An almost brand new-looking bow sat there, and I smiled, oddly surprised that I could do something like that. I smile a small bit when I hear people waking up, from other cabins. 

I silently slip on my boots and walk out the door. I keep quiet, and walk over to where two girls seemed to be greeting eachother. I stay a small distance away, so I can hear, but not be noticed easily. "I'm Kineta! What's your name?" One of the ecstatic girls asked the other one. "I'm Sophia. I'm new here. Are you a daughter of Hermes, or are you unclaimed?" The other asked back, and I watch this go on. I silently debate with myself on whether I should go up and introduce myself...Or not. I stand there awkwardly and decide to introduce myself. My boots make a soft clicking sound on the ground as I walk over to them. "H-Hello..." I say shyly.

• Posted at:

✖️フェアレディアッシュ

#Kødash

#Catkie

lavenderdawn69

Kineta's POV:
I look at the new girl. She looked pretty shy,so I decided to be as gentle as possible in order to not scare her off.

"Hi,"I said gently."How are you?"

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

dolphinbutterfly1060

Gwendolyn~

"Er...I'm doing alright. Not quite my marvelous self, though, today." I reply softly and kick the ground with the heel of one boot. I nervously laugh, and hope they don't find me odd. I could get quite shy around people, sometimes. "So...Um...I kinda overheard you talking...I'm Gwendolyn." I say with a fake smile on my face. I keep that fake smile, and make it seem as real as possible. I wasn't the type to smile, but I would at least give them a fake smile. First impressions should always be good. Well, all mine have been.

• Posted at:

✖️フェアレディアッシュ

#Kødash

#Catkie

lavenderdawn69

Kineta's POV:
"I'm Kineta," I said gently.

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

dolphinbutterfly1060

Gwendolyn~

"Um...To be precise, my name is Gwendolyn Tamsynrii, daughter of Apollo." I say regally, and keep my voice low. I push my headphones over my ears and turn on "Marina and the Diamonds & Melanie Martinez - Teen Idle vs Play Date." I smile, now feeling a bit more comfortable around them. "So...What now?" I ask and tap my leg impatiently with one hand. I wasn't the kind to talk, but these kids seemed...Alright.

• Posted at:

✖️フェアレディアッシュ

#Kødash

#Catkie

lavenderdawn69

Kineta's POV:
"That's cool. I'm a daughter of Hermes as well," I said calmly.

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

agentaqua275

I ran to the tunnel gasping for breath, "Please help me I'm a new recruit there's like a whole army of stinking monsters after me so could you like let me in?".  They agreed to help me and we ran to Camp Jupiter one of them stayed behind at the gates to fight of the monsters but then decided to follow us .  Now the army followed us to the river.  Then something really crazy happened a huge wave knocked all of the monsters and when the other demigods came to help something glowed on top of my head.  Everyone looked at me in terror like I was a curse or something then a girl stepped forward I'm guessing what did they call it?  Oh right the praetor she told me I was a daughter of Neptune.  I thought to myself "Oh great I'm dead the Romans don't like Neptune." Then I was lead into Camp

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

dolphinbutterfly1060

I ran to the tunnel, extremely out of breath. "Please help me. I'm a new recruit here, and there's a whole army of monsters after me. Would you please help??" I said, panting and gasping for breath. They agreed to help me, and I nodded, overjoyed. We, then, ran to Camp Jupiter. One of them stayed behind, though, to ward off the enemies and fight. The person then decided to follow me, and the army I had gathered.

Then we crossed the river, water splattering every which way. A huge wave, at least nine feet tall, swiped us off our feet, along with the group of monsters who were chasing after us. Everyone stared at me, and I wondered if I'd caused the large wave. No...I couldn't have. Could I? Something glowed upon my head, and I stood still, a bit scared. Everyone looked terrified, but then a small girl stepped up to me. "H...Hi?..." I said softly to her.

She shook her head, too nervous to speak a word. Her eyes showed fear, and she gave me a look of distrust. Oh...Oh great. I turned my head around and looked around at the others, who seemed to be frozen in place. Oh gods...I'm so dead... The girl nods, and I look back to her. She shivered, cold from the cold wave I had caused. She outstretched a hand to me, and I smiled, taking it gently. She then lead me into camp. All the while, the people stared as we walked...

I thank thy Grammar Gods for helping me. I'm sorry, but I had to fix it...Sorry, Coral!!~

• Posted at:

✖️フェアレディアッシュ

#Kødash

#Catkie

dolphinbutterfly1060

Oh dear lord great grammar gods help me....I'm going to attempt to fix your POV, alright?

• Posted at:

✖️フェアレディアッシュ

#Kødash

#Catkie

agentaqua275

Thanks.  But the bad grammar of the character talking is supposed to be.

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

agentaqua275

If I write a book I'll definetly have to edit and revise.  You should write books your like really good writing.

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

agentaqua275

Sooo people since we all know like who's doing this now how about we like pick which character is your character's enemy or friend.  So the rule is the other person has to agree to have their character as your character's friend or enemy.

So anyone wanna be my enemy or friend?

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

lavenderdawn69

Well,Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood aren't on good terms in this RP(I think?),so if that is the case,Kineta and Iris are probably going to be considered enemies of Camp Jupiter even if they don't want to be.

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Form:
Name: Mae Brown
Godly parent:Unclaimed for now
Camp:Camp Half-Blood
Weapon:All she has is a metal box chained up. It comes with a key she can't find yet (More revealed later)
Appearance: She has long brown hair with Mismatching eyes, one green and the other gray. She's slim, normally sized and has light skin. She wears a causal light lace dress with a baby blue denim jacket and plain white slip on shoes. 

• Posted at:

()*:・゚TØffee ✧゚: *()

~*~ Say if I'm beautiful, say ifI'm strong, you don't write my story...I dØ ~*~

Warrior cat fan || Role player || Gamer || Anime lover 

#Fade #FluffehReturns #:3

agentaqua275

Okie so if this shows up twice its because it somehow didn't show up the first time and I'm doing it again 

I ran toward the demigods gasping for breath, "Okie so I'm a new recruit there's an army of monsters coming after me and I understand this is a camp for demigods so could ya let me in?".  Then a army of monsters just popped out, " See army of monsters could ya let me in?".  They agreed to bring me to camp so we ran towards camp.  We could here the monsters after us we reached the river and the craziest thing happened a huge wave erupted and wiped out the army.  Then when the other demigods came to see what was happening so etching glowed on top of my head.  All the campers looked at me with terror and disgust except for a few.  A girl in a purple cloak what did they call them? Oh, ya a praetor.  She told me I was claimed by my father Neptune.  The first thought that came to me was, "Wow I can summon waves and stuff!" then the second thought came, "Does Romans like Neptune?". By the look of there faces I guessed not.  Then I was lead into camp.

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

agentaqua275

Okie well I thought this was an rp after the prophecy seven and stuff but I guess like there still could be bitterness in the camps.

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

warriorcat609

I looked to my left and right as I entered a camp called "Camp Half-blood". After that moment my heart stopped racing, I was lucky enough to escape those dreadful monsters that suspiciously chase me around. I was finally able to sit down and take a break from all the running for once. I looked down at my white mud-stained shoes and sighed. "There goes a pair of white shoes." I sat down on a log beside the entrance, thoughts circling my head. What do I do now? I'm at a mysterious camp and I don't really see anyone here at this point. I suddenly heard some noise from farther off into the camp. I smirked curiously and got up and followed the noises and voices.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 038d611164

mummycat42

Valentina:

I walked around, looking like a lost puppy. Probably because I was lost. "Ugh! I can't believe I'm lost! Again!" I felt like someone was watching me, and I hated it. "Look bud, if you got some unfinished business with me, I'll fight you!" I said, in my most threatening voice. As soon as I said it, a hiss came from behind me. Aww man! I thought. "Aww. Are you lost?" Said a hissing voice. I turned, and came face to face with the world's most ugliest cheerleader. I looked down and saw her legs were a donkey's leg, and a metal leg. Her face had a fanged mouth. "Umm... Hello?" I whimpered in a squeaky voice. She smiled, her eyes glowing red. She reeked of the dead. I gagged, and said. "Ok, please! Could ya just back up a bit? You stink of dead bodies!'" I cried. She backed down, a pout on her ugly face. "That's rude hon!" Then she growled. "I'll teach you your manners!" She launched herself at me. Before I could react, her claws raked my face. Blood was running down my face. But then, there was a howl, and a black blurry creature pounced. She shrieked in pain. There was an explosion as I cursed in Spanish. "I saw a boy in a black aviator's jacket, and with a long black sword emerge from the gold dust. "What do you want? Are you another monster?" I muttered. "What? No! I was walking by and I saw that you were  in trouble. If she was able you attack you, you must definitely not be normal." He said. "Gee thanks!" I said sarcastically. He extended his hand, and said "Come with me. I'll take you somewhere safe." 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

Bump boi

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ

#ฬคггเ๏гςคtรƒtω

'I beg your pardon' 

'You get no pardon'

Word of the week: legitimate. Definition: Able to be defended with logic or justification.

warriorcat609

As I walked closer I started to see wooden cabins and people. Woah...this is new.. I thought in awe, every cabin had a design of their own. "This is awesome.." I murmured with wide eyes and I turned to see a beautiful lake. "Beautiful." I smiled, very amazed. As I went up closer to see the gorgeous view I stumbled over a rock stuck in the dirt ground and fell forward on my chin. "Ah!" I pushed myself back up to my feet again. I dusted myself off and touched my chin "Ah...that hurt." I rubbed it. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Sophia-

"I'm Sophia Belli, unclaimed. But everyone says I should be claimed when I'm thirteen, and I turn thirteen in a month. So sometime soon hopefully!" I said smiling. "When did you two come to camp?" I asked.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

#NERD

#GEEK

Merry CHRISTmas!

warriorcat609

@agenta Poseidon. :)

• Posted at:

lavenderdawn69

Kineta's POV:
"When I was twelve," I said.

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

warriorcat609

As my chin stopped hurting as much I walked around from the rock "Hmph, dumb rock." I muttered. I saw a few people greeting each on in camp a distance away. "So, I'm not the only person here....few." I said thankfully, I was starting to think that by not many noises like talking...or anything like that. At the entrance everything looked sort of empty by the looks of it. I walked over to the group and spoke after one said her sentence. I didn't want to be rude. "Hi, um.." I looked at all of them. "I just got here, do you know what I'm suppose to do?" I looked lost. Well, of course I do! I was chased by monsters through the forest and this camp was the only place they weren't chasing me in. 

• Posted at:

lavenderdawn69

Kineta's POV:
"Hi there!" I greeted the new girl. "In there,we're supposed to be kept safe and train for quests and defeating monsters!"

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

warriorcat609

My eyes grew wide "Train? Monsters? Quests?" What sort of camp am I in!? I tilt my head slightly confused. "Uhhh..." I blinked. "So, so that thing that chased me in the forest to here is what we actually have to defeat things like that?" The girl acted like it was normal like ravenous monsters trying to kill us was normal. How is it normal!? 

• Posted at:

lavenderdawn69

Kineta's POV:
"Yep!" I said cheerfully. "Um,are you okay? You look frightened."

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

, 2 , , 4 , 5